Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

How many months now have we all listened to the same characters saying the same words every damn day? I can’t remember any other characters or story lines because this one has been done to death. Or done us to death which may be more to the point. It’s become the worst thing for a tv show—BORING. 

• Love 13
3 hours ago, thewhiteowl said:

I agree that it's irrelevant because Liam knows all that now and was ready to forgive it all. In theory. However, as soon as Wyatt spilled the fake news, he instantly believed it. 

Yep. Just like when Hope figured Liam had blown off the Paris wedding or when Steffy called Hope right after Quinn kept Lane at Captive Cabin, they know who TF they all are by now. And it makes it impossible to feel sorry for any of the Three Stooges involved in this Marry-Go-Round.

• Love 5
(edited)

I was away for a few days and just caught up on Thursday threw today. It kind of fun to binge watch because it just reaffirms, different day same old shit.  The show moves at the speed of two octogenarians screwing. 

One truth Katie expounded is that cheaters do usually stop cheating. I've met quite a few men and woman who are surprised that there spouse cheated on them when they met their spouse while cheating.  The other thing is liars continue to lie. Stuffy still hasn't told Liam that it was her mom that shot Bill and it was Bill who insisted that she signed the annulment papers. 

Stuffy has finally increased the size of the pregnancy prosthesis. The baby waves so in Liam's and Stuffy's mind the fetus is advanced.  Of course, within a year, the baby will have her BS in Rocket Science.
Another baby weaponization by Stuffy to name the baby after Liam's mother.  Slow ???.  

Edited by Waldo13
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, Gam2 said:

How many months now have we all listened to the same characters saying the same words every damn day?

About 153 :)

3 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Stuffy still hasn't told Liam that it was her mom that shot Bill

I think she was backed into a corner and did end up telling Liam a few weeks back.

• Love 4

I agree with another poster's prediction that the wedding won't come off because we've seen the bride in her dress before the wedding.  Now it's twice that we've seen Hope in the dress. Yep, she's doomed.

Someone needs to punch Ridge in the throat. He's pretty much non-stop harassing and bullying Liam and Hope now.

Looks like they put some extra padding in JMac's bra today.

Kelly? Yeah, no. When $Bill finally decides to claim his latest kid (because of course), she'll end up being called something like Willa or Lia.

• Love 8

This show REALLY wants me to dislike Liam.  I've hung in for as long as I could but I think I'm coming to the end of my rope.  Liam, you are a GROWN ASS MAN, old enough to vote and drink in the state of California.  You're going to fall for that bullshit????  And what was that you said?  Your mom would have LIKED Hauxdilox!?!?!?!?!?!  I seem to recall you screaming in Hauxdi's face about how your mother would have WARNED you about Hauxdilox?!?!?  Which is it, Liam?

And why does a man who has annulled his marriage care what the woman he left does?  It might gross you out that Hauxdi is still spending time with the father in law she fucked, but she's a GROWN ASS WOMAN who, thanks to President Lincoln, is free to do whatever she damn well wants to.

Liam, are you going to marry Hope or not?  Because running around trying to get information that your wife isn't seeing your father (newsflash: she isn't SEEING him but she sure as hell hasn't changed the locks either) doesn't sound like a man getting ready to marry the woman HE SHOULD HAVE MARRIED IN THE FIRST FUCKING PLACE.  Boy, do you know how much pain I've been through ever since Hauxdilox sunk her talons into you?  Enough is enough.  Either cut the slattern loose FOR GOOD or end it with Hope.  She'll be hurt but it won't hurt as much as when the entire Forrester family lands on her, telling her that SHE'S the reason that Liam and Steffy broke up instead of the truth which is that Steffy FUCKED HER FATHER IN LAW.  I do not want Hope to be the scapegoat and I can see it coming just like night follows day.  And I can't promise I will be responsible for my actions when Our Lady of the Cosmetic Surgery gets on her high horse (not the Stallion but who knows with Bell) and starts acting like Hauxdi's mother when she was more than willing to let the man SHE SHOT blackmail her daughter so her delicate behind could stay out of the big house.  As far as I'm concerned that ranks with fucking your daughter's husband as a betrayal of your daughter.

This SHOW!!!!!!

• Love 15

Oh Hauxdi, we see you.  We see that naming OBG Kelly is your latest ploy to get Liam back.  Ain't gonna work haux, ain't gonna work.  Because Liam is right, every time he turns around you are with Bill.  Doesn't matter if you're actually effing him or not, you two are sharing space.  If you want nothing to do with Bill, change the locks, get a restraining order, call the cops if he shows up, take a pot shot at the "prowler" -- whatever it takes to keep him away.

Hauxdi and Liam speculating which one of them OBG looks like absolutely guarantees the baby is Bill's.

Sludge, could you be any more of a raging dick to Hope?  Are you planning to interrupt the wedding ceremony and demand they call the whole thing off?  Yeah we know Hauxdi is your daughter and you believe she would never lie --  until she does -- as CountryGirl so eloquently detailed for us. You keep saying Hauxdi only slept with Bill one time, so really no big and Liam should just get over it already. Ain't gonna happen, so STFU Sludge.

Katie has been the voice of reason lately as much as it pains me to say it. She's absolutely right Liam will never get the image of Swill night out of his head.  He's never going to be able to be intimate with Hauxdi without that image  popping up, without wondering if the haux is fantasizing about the Stallion.

And Sludge STFU about Bill lying and manipulating Liam.  I seem to remember you doing the same to Thomas about Douglas's paternity.

Oh and one more thing -- just STFU Sludge. Just STFU.

• Love 18
40 minutes ago, La di Diva said:

Oh Hauxdi, we see you.  We see that naming OBG Kelly is your latest ploy to get Liam back.  Ain't gonna work haux, ain't gonna work.  Because Liam is right, every time he turns around you are with Bill.  Doesn't matter if you're actually effing him or not, you two are sharing space.  If you want nothing to do with Bill, change the locks, get a restraining order, call the cops if he shows up, take a pot shot at the "prowler" -- whatever it takes to keep him away.

Hauxdi and Liam speculating which one of them OBG looks like absolutely guarantees the baby is Bill's.

Sludge, could you be any more of a raging dick to Hope?  Are you planning to interrupt the wedding ceremony and demand they call the whole thing off?  Yeah we know Hauxdi is your daughter and you believe she would never lie --  until she does -- as CountryGirl so eloquently detailed for us. You keep saying Hauxdi only slept with Bill one time, so really no big and Liam should just get over it already. Ain't gonna happen, so STFU Sludge.

Katie has been the voice of reason lately as much as it pains me to say it. She's absolutely right Liam will never get the image of Swill night out of his head.  He's never going to be able to be intimate with Hauxdi without that image  popping up, without wondering if the haux is fantasizing about the Stallion.

And Sludge STFU about Bill lying and manipulating Liam.  I seem to remember you doing the same to Thomas about Douglas's paternity.

Oh and one more thing -- just STFU Sludge. Just STFU.

PREACH!

I was so mad at that gargoyle being mean to Hope.  Yeah we know, Hauxdi is your daughter but guess what Quasimodo?  YOUR DAUGHTER FUCKED HER FATHER IN LAW!!  That he could say 'one time' as if that meant something.  I have to believe that Bell is punking us because he can't be serious that if she only cheated on her husband ONCE it's no harm, no foul.  And isn't Sludge the guy who left his wife over an EMAIL?????

If Sludge wants to yell at someone, he needs to take his grimy ass to whatever cavern Taylor is infesting.  Over the years, we've been told what a great mom Taylor is, so much better than Brooke TSFTV.  Even though Taylor spent 10 years playing 'hide the camel' with Prince Omar while Brooke raised her Taytots.  If anyone knows what a lunatic Taylor is, it's good old Ridge.  He was raised by a lunatic so he knows the type.  Stinky Ridge gives Taylor a call and tells her $Bill raped their precious spawn.  Any mother on earth would instantly hang up on that slimeball and call her daughter to find out how she is.  But not world-renowned psychiatrist Taylor.  She hops on the first thing smoking, busts a cap in $Bill's ass and flies back to wherever she was hiding out.  Does she call her daughter?  Naw.  She lets her stinky ex-husband take the fall (can't be too angry about that) and keeps her trap shut.  Liam practically drives himself insane thinking he shot his father. 

Finally, Taylor confesses to attempted murder and what does she do?  She doesn't say, 'yeah I did it', knock $Bill over the head, pack up her daughter in his Ferrari and head for the border.  Nope, she whimpers that she would 'never survive in jail'.  Why's that Ms. Taylor?  Sounds like somebody's homophobia is peeking out.  I think it's a safe bet that Taylor wouldn't be at the top of anybody's dance card in the most high maximum prison.  Taylor pleads with the man she shot and her daughter to keep her secret KNOWING that it will give $Bill power over her pregnant daughter.  Mother of the year, huh?  The only time I don't completely loathe Hauxdilox is when I think of the pondscum that spawned her.

The only way that Bell can even start to make amends to me for all this fuckery is if he works it out so that Taylor and Ridge get back together.  I can't think of two people who deserve each other more.  Well, maybe $Bill and Steffy, but it's close.

• Love 11
(edited)
21 minutes ago, mightysparrow said:

Finally, Taylor confesses to attempted murder and what does she do?  She doesn't say, 'yeah I did it', knock $Bill over the head, pack up her daughter in his Ferrari and head for the border. 

Now that I'd watch! Taylor and pregnant Steffy's Thelma and Louise style fugitive road trip run for the border. Of course Liam, Bill, and Ridge would each take off after them. Bill on his own at first, Ridge and Liam initially together until Lidge breaks up. Brooke and Hope would be the ones to actually find them with Brooke wanting to drag Taylor back to face the music until Steffy goes into labor at the border and screeches her baby can't be born in Mexico so the ladies all make a run to get back across the border with Liam arriving just in time and delivering his daughter. Ridge and Bill meanwhile are cooling their heels in a Mexican jail after getting into a public altercation at the border and have to band together to 'survive'.  Later at the hospital, Brooke tells Taylor to run for it, she'll look out for Steffy. Taylor bounces only for Prince Omar to arrive to whisk her away for parts unknown. Brooke kindly tells Hope to forget about Liam for now, tells Liam to focus on his daughter, and tells Steffy to do the same and then herds the brood back across the border. 

Ridge and Bill remain in the Mexican jail.

Edited by TobinAlbers
  • Love 6

I won't be at all surprised if Ridge has sex with Taylor, but then he will go running back to Brooke.  I can't decide which is going to be more hilarious.  Ridge pulling out the it was only one time card (ironic that when Ridge gets cheated on, it's the worst thing in the world, but his cheating is no big deal), or Brooke whining about being cheated on because she never screwed her daughter's husband or her husband's son, oh wait, she did.

Taylor wasn't playing hide the camel with Omar.  There's a lot of things Taylor can be blamed for, but Omar kidnapping her when she was in a coma, isn't one of them.

• Love 6

OMG, Ridge was even more insufferable than usual yesterday and his treatment of Hope was just downright despicable, but it shows, once again, how he has never truly thought of her as his daughter, all the way back to when he looked at her, then an infant, with disdain, and told Brooke (having learned about Deacon which was NONE of his fucking business BTW) to "take her baby and go." The only father (figure) Hope ever had was Nick. 

This exchange had me seething:

Brooke, striving to lighten the moment: "Doesn't Hope look lovely?"

Ridge, lying through his teeth: "Hope always looks lovely."

Hope, who is blind as a bat when it comes to Waffles, knows how to read the room with this asshole: "Uh, I think I'll go change."

She is in her MOTHER'S house and HE should be the one to retreat and back the fuck off. I'm not in support of Liam and Hope getting married when the ink on his annulment papers to Hauxdi isn't even dry yet, but Ridge doesn't give a fig about that except that it's an impediment to his ability to be able to give Steffy's favorite toy back to her. 

Ridge gives a long-suffering sigh: "Liam is being manipulated..." I'm so sick of this. No, he's not. As I've already posted upthread, Liam has plenty of reasons (Hauxdi's fucking of her father-in-law's dick alone) to have ended the marriage and ended it he did. 

Brooke, echoing me: "Ridge, please." 

Speaking of weddings, I can't believe it was just over a year ago (May 19th to be exact) that we had the Brill wedding. Sniff...

giphy.gif

Wyatt can lose me with his sad sack routine and his acceptance of the bribes and empty words Bill has thrown his way of late. 

I don't disagree that being accepted by one's parents does mean a lot and should mean a lot, but not when said parent is a garbage human being who is lying through his teeth when he calls you his "favorite son" to keep you on his puppet string.

Elsewhere, Liam arrives at Hauxdi's latest ultrasound appointment and it's on like Donkey Kong within seconds.

Steffy: "Thanks for coming."

Liam: "Yeah. I almost didn't." Oh, the face-cracking is glorious.

Steffy, quickly loses patience but try to keep up the "there, there" facade: "I know it's not easy coming to these appointments with me."

Liam: "Uh, no. Easy? No. But I still don't want to miss them. Even now."

Steffy pulls a face: "'Now' meaning what? Now that we're not married?"

Liam: "No, now that I know about you and my dad for sure." Okay, I really need for show to stop the nonsense of Liam fixating on the hook-up that wasn't (in Bill's office) vs the hook-up that WAS (at the guest house) and the continued contact ever since.

Steffy scoffs: "What? There's nothing to know."

Liam: "Well, he was at the house earlier. So you were together. There's no use in denying that. You and my father, once again, Steffy. I know. Okay? I know."

I suppose she's going to trot out the "I bought the house so that Bill can't come over here anymore" and yet every time he does, this is her response:

giphy.gif

Steffy: "Okay, so, you're coming here, what, to start a fight with me? What's going on?"

Dd1J6GYV4AAJ9QD?format=jpg

Honey, you are in ZERO position to lecture him. She's about as remorseful as a barracuda. 

Liam: "Well, I know he was at the house, so I hope you don't deny that, 'cause I saw it."

Steffy: "What are you talking about?"

Liam: "What do you mean, what am I talking about? The painting. I saw the painting. My dad took it from the house, and he put it in his car, and I saw it."

Steffy practically rolls her eyes, clearly annoyed at having to explain herself: "Yeah, Liam. Bill came over and he took a painting." So she admits it...and sees nothing wrong with it, which is why there's no getting back to good with Liam. You cannot be friends with your former affair partner. You cannot have contact with them. You should want nothing to do with them, ever again...and yet, she seeks Bill out, she doesn't change the locks, take out a restraining order, et al. She meekly tells Bill, you shouldn't be here while her eyes and body language tell a different tale. She doesn't tell Bill that she hates him and that she never wants to see him again and that he can drop dead for all she cares. She's said and done NONE of that. 

Liam: "Were you planning on telling me about it?" His eyes search her face, already knowing the answer. "No, obviously not." Because he's all too familiar with the tune of "I was going to tell you..." Sure, just like she was going to tell him about fucking his father, except it was all his fault setting up the vow renewal and, apparently, duct-taping her mouth shut so she couldn't confess?

Steffy: "Are you serious right now? Are we really doing this again?" Is this bitch serious right now?

Liam: "No, we're not doing anything, because there's honestly no point. There's no point."

Steffy: "Stop. Don't -- don't say that. Please stop." Stop what, reading you for the filthy whore you are?

Liam: "There's really not. I don't even know why I'm making a big deal out of this, because you should be free to do whatever you want with whomever you want."

Steffy: "I kept telling him to leave, Liam." Again, with zero meaning it.

Liam: "Okay. Okay."

Steffy: "I did."

Liam: "You keep saying you want nothing to do with him, but every time I turn around, you're with him again."

Steffy: "It's because of him! He kept pushing!" And you keep letting him.

Liam: "It takes two, Steffy." Yep.

Steffy: "Oh, no. No. I wasn't encouraging this. I want a life with you!" Talk is cheap, just like you, tramp.

Liam: "You know what, you keep saying that, maybe you actually believe it, but it's not true. You keep arranging things so that you're constantly in his orbit." True.

Steffy: "No, that's not -- that's not the case at all."

Liam: "Oh, really?"

Steffy: "Yeah!"

Liam: "Um, let's see. He comes over to the house. You go over to the office. You guys are seen hugging and whispering to each other." All of this...true.

Steffy: "What?!"

Liam: "God knows what you're doing behind closed doors. It drives me crazy. You know -- no. You know what? It drove me crazy. It doesn't anymore, because I'm moving on." I don't really believe him here. Nor does Hauxdi. Nor does he.

Steffy: "Yeah. Yeah. You're moving on with Hope. You just flipped a switch, and now you're gonna marry her. What does that say about us, huh?" So, so snarky in her tone and look at her face.

Steffy1.thumb.jpg.f9bcd9d230c551c9ccf7c03e7d53b799.jpg

Not an ounce of remorse or regret or even acknowledgement that SHE is the one who put them HERE.

Liam: "I think it says we have some serious trust issues-" Ya think?

Steffy: "Yeah, we have trust issues, but you can't just jump into a marriage-" Notice how glibly she tosses out the "yeah, we have trust issues." Trust is EVERYTHING in marriage. It's the very foundation, far more than love. 

Liam: "Which is why I'm not marrying-" And that's when the doctor walks in, sparing us from any more of the squabbling.

Later, Steffy is admiring the latest ultrasound photo, wondering if the baby has her nose or Liam's. I'd say she has real daddy $ Bill's nose but I digress.

Liam: "Or neither. Or it's just some distant great-great-grandmother or something."

Steffy: "Or not so distant. My mother or..." She pauses, testing the waters. "Or yours. I hope there's some part of our daughter that reminds you of your mom." 

We - and she - watch as Liam visibly relaxes his guard, his expression bittersweet as he thinks about his beloved mother.

5b0586a8ebd30_Liam1.jpg.f941d6b55fba78cdf20ca4a305d6a3f3.jpg

Liam: "Wow. That would be amazing." There are tears in his eyes as he looks skyward.

And here, you can see the wheels turning in the heifer's head:

Steffy2.jpg.5181d8234a75a0c7dc251d29b2fb9bda.jpg

Steffy: "I've been thinking about her, actually." Only to the extent that you can use her name, her memory, to keep your clutches in Liam. "Kelly Hopkins. I wish I would have met her." I thought her last name was Cooper? 

Liam smiles: "Yeah, you would have liked her. And she would've liked you." The hell? "You really been thinking about my mother?"

Steffy: "Yeah. A lot, actually." Oh, I'd say in the last few minutes when you realize the effect talking about his mom has on Liam. "I have a newfound respect for her, the way she protected you from Bill. I would do the same for our daughter, if things turned out differently." She sighs and ups the ante (and the manipulation tactics): "So, um... I was actually thinking of naming our daughter after your mom. If you approve." Bitch, please, of course he's going to approve.

She is really, truly a nasty piece of work. Not only is she doing this to emotionally manipulate him with the memory of his mom, proving she will say and do anything she can if she thinks it will help her get Liam back, she's also shitting on her dead twin sister. 

Phoebe: "You have got to be fucking kidding me!"

sddefault.jpg

Liam: "You -- really? Really?" 

Liam2.thumb.jpg.7189d69e8fc4d313239ae420211c38b7.jpg

OMG, don't fall for this shit!

Steffy: "Yeah."

Liam: "Kelly Spencer."

Steffy echoes: "Kelly Spencer. Do you like it?" Um, DUH!

Liam: " I love it. I mean..."

Steffy: "You do? Yeah?" Honey, the hook is baited and he just chomped down on the worm. and you already knew that. 

Liam: "My mom would have... yeah. Just the thought of her living on in our little girl, that..." is exactly why Steffy thought up this ploy and she thought it up quick.

Steffy: "Good. Good. I'm glad you like it. You'll feel as connected to her as possible. Uh, especially if we, um... especially if we really are separating."

There's that cold, calculating look again.

Steffy3.thumb.jpg.b959d0e5494d0ca05d531879f234bc5d.jpg

The papers have been filed. 

She continues to lay it on thick, sensing his vulnerability in this moment as he reflects on the mother he's missing so much right now and I hate her for it: "If that's really what you want. Stepping away from our marriage and our family. Our little girl will carry a piece of you everywhere she goes." Assuming she really is Liam's, that's a given, you dipshit. 

But just look at the expression on Liam's face. God, I hate this bitch!

Liam3.thumb.jpg.a2f83791c7646907569e325b93e7432e.jpg

She sighs and says the name again, like it's some kind of subliminal message (aka "come back to our fambly"): "Kelly Spencer."

Liam: "Kelly. Spencer."

Steffy: "Yeah. Kelly. Would you teach her about her grandmother? Please, will you do that?"

Liam, swiping at his tears: "You can count on it."

Steffy: "Look, I know there's been so much darkness around us. All the arguments and all these things to stress over. But not this. Not our little girl. Whatever happens between us, she's gonna be our light." I already feel sorry for this kid and she's not even born. 

Liam: "Yeah, she will."

Liam4.thumb.jpg.dfcae1174062ccd114adb2ba0bfa280f.jpg

SC is breaking my heart here.

Steffy: "Our little Kelly." She looks down, rubbing her suddenly enormous belly (and of course I don't expect this shitshow to get pregnancy pads right). 

Liam: "Kelly." He reaches out, so overwhelmed in this moment, the thoughts and memories of his mother, intertwined with the thoughts of his soon-to-be-born daughter swirling around him, and takes her hand, looking down at her belly.

Liam5.thumb.jpg.5ba29dbc355782b536bcfdf80793a3ea.jpg

Hauxdi eyes him, knowing she's gotten to him, but already thinking ahead to her next move and I'm just sickened by her.

• Love 20

Steffy you weren't all big about the bond between parent and child when you used you vaj to drive a wedge in Bill and Liam's relationship. 

Of course she's the one doing the right thing , child I can't tenor.gif?itemid=8203428

• Love 14

If you have to look fearfully into your fiancé's eyes and ask him in a tremulous voice, "Is the wedding still on?" the day before you're supposed to get married, you ain't got no business marrying that dude, honey!

• Love 19

SWITCH DAYS ALREADY !!!

Everyone's been wearing the same wardrobe so long the clothes are in danger of becoming self aware* and turning on their masters.

I may not know art but that painting is butt ugly, I prefer the horse painting.

*self aware, unlike the people wearing them.

• Love 8

Ridge and Stuffy are the textbook example of the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. They want what they want and the rest of the world be damned. It's ok for them to lie, manipulate, plan, and deceive but when it happens to them they get all indignant.

• Love 11

Oh FFS. What difference does it make if Liam marries Hope? The guy gets annulments and divorces like they're on sale at the dollar store. Odds are he'll leave Hope inside of six months anyway.

Words cannot adequately express how much I hate seeing Steffy and Ridge use that unborn child as a bargaining chip. It's disgusting. Our Little Girl should not be carrying the weight of her parents' tattered marriage on her wee shoulders.

Hope, stop defending yourself to that bully Ridge. It's beneath you. And so is hastily marrying a man who--behind your back-- is still trying to convince himself not to go back to his ex.

• Love 14
(edited)

I love my dad; he is a good and decent man. If he has a shortcoming, I would have to say it is being emotionally distant; even so, I have always known he loves me. So he didn’t show me with hugs and kisses; he showed me in a myriad of other ways. Working three jobs, not buying new cars, or nice things for himself. Any big ticket purchase was for the family or his girls. His girls had good, clean clothes, meals on the table, the best holidays, and lots of just fun family time. Me and my sister didn’t do anything to earn that; it came naturally because my dad is all about family. Bill says he is all about family. I call Bill a liar.

Wyatt is a dumbass. A child should not have to be in collusion with his dad to be his favorite. And what does having a favorite son really say? Shouldn’t he love and respect each child equally? And what the fuck about Will? What is his ranking in the battle to be Bill’s favored son? It would be hard to say because Bill hasn’t mentioned Will, except to use him as a weapon to break up Wyatt and Katie, in weeks. When was the last time he saw his youngest son? Bill has no interest in Will because Will is too young to be manipulated. Wyatt needs to open his eyes. Other than Eric; Katie is the best thing that has happened to him. If Bill wants his “loyalty”, then Wyatt should either make his own stipulations about backing the fuck off him and Katie, and Bill should accept them, or Wyatt should walk. He may not get the Spencer legacy, not that he ever will anyway, but at least he would have his dignity, and it ain’t like Katie is hurting for money. Then there is always Quinn and Eric who would give Wyatt whatever he wanted. Liam is gone for good; I simply cannot see him ever having a relationship with Bill again. Unlike Ridge and Eric, who have hurt each other so many times, but who always find a way to forgive. But Ridge and Eric have a true father and son love and bond. For the better part of their lives they have worked and created together, and shared in all the ups and downs, successes and failures of FC’s. Bill may work with his sons, but he makes it clear that they work for him, and not with him. I think Liam has his head fully around what Bill really is, but Wyatt still has that neediness. In his defense, he didn’t have the best mother, so I guess that left a hole in Wyatt somewhere. But he needs to see and understand that Bill will never fill that hole. Bill has proven time again how easily he can toss family aside, and how quickly he will threaten to cut you out if you go against him. That is not fatherly love. That is control and dominance and being a bully.

Where in the hell has Karen been? No sign of her when Liam took over SPs? No sign of her after Bill was shot? This is where continuity makes a difference. 

Oh Ridge, SHUT the fuck up.

I am enjoying Brooke’s steely kindergarten teacher voice. And how she is essentially telling Ridge he can shove Steffy up his ass. I gleefully listened to her say “and I won’t apologize for supporting my own daughter.” You just keep on ironing Brooke, eventually you’ll get all the wrinkles out.

I like the French braid on Steffy. I also like the dressed down maternity wear she has been sporting. The makeup too. Actually, I think JMW has been looking really good lately. I thought the angry outburst before the doctor came in was hilarious, and easily the best scene those two have shared in a long time, because if felt real. I am so fuckin sick of this mooning about. And I am so tired of watching Liam’s eyes dart around as he is searching for the best answer depending on how long ago he last changed his mind waffled. So a little anger and yelling did a lot to snap me out of the fugue state I had fallen into.

Dear Lord; Hope had to ask??????

I don’t understand those pants Hope has been wearing. Are they see through, or do they have that stuff that ice skaters wear under them?

It say’s so much when Ridge has been the best dressed on the show all week.

And when the most interesting thing to watch was an unknown security guard wandering in and out of the camera’s view.

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 16
(edited)

Thanks for the recap @CountryGirl!  It was great, as usual!!!

If Liam doesn't like being at the beach-house then why the fuck did he drive Steffy home?  She arrived at the doctor's office by herself; she couldn't have driven herself home. 

I feel sorry that Wyatt is being manipulated but I am fed up to my back teeth with hearing him defend Steffy.  His relationship with Hope ended badly but at least she had the decency to keep herself from fucking any of his male relatives.

I despise Ridge.  He's a monster and Brooke needs to choose her daughter and kick that piece of shit out of her house.  How DARE he compare Hope marrying Liam to what Steffy and her side-piece did to break up Hope and Liam?  The man is garbage and I hate TK's bullying nature.  He doesn't have one drop of Ronnnnnnnn Moss' charm and he's turned Ridge into a greasy, oafish bully.

Letting go of a dream is one of the hardest things to do, especially when it seems like it's so close, but Hope needs to let her dream of marrying Liam go.  She's a nice girl and deserves better than being surrounded by people who don't put her first.  Planes are flying to Italy every day.  She can get away and start a clothing line anywhere; her mother has the money.  I was proud of her when she put her foot down with Ridge.  She wasn't ugly or rude like Steffy would be.  She was just a young woman trying to fight for what she wanted. 

Hope has been a good friend to Liam.  I have no doubt that he loves her.  But if he can't be man enough to shut down the woman who FUCKED HIS FATHER when she starts talking about the woman he's going to marry, then he should try being on his own for a while until he IS ready.

Liam KNOWS that marriage to Steffy is a disaster.  That's why they've had three marriages with no anniversaries.  There were no technicalities involved, no messed up paper-work or videotapes of Liam and Hope making out just before the wedding.  Every time Steffy and Liam failed it's been because they don't belong together. 

Bell Jr. can make this Potemkin village of Steffy the victim as big as he wants but it's not going to change a single thing.  Steffy Forrester Spencer got mad at her husband, ran out of their house, let her father-in-law into the gatehouse where she was staying and fucked him all night.  The next morning she went home and renewed her wedding vows with her husband wearing the clothes that his father had removed from her the night before.  The only reason her husband knows what happened is because she had to get a paternity test and he accidentally found it.  Steffy isn't a good person.  And she's definitely not a good wife.  If Liam doesn't realize that then there's nothing that Hope can do.  She needs to spare herself any more pain and sorrow.

I feel sad because I really wanted Hope and Liam to finally have a chance.  But I just don't think it's worth it.

Edited to add:  Great post @RuntheTable.  DB does a great job in showing how much Wyatt NEEDS $Bill's love and acceptance and how much it hurts him.  I agree that Wyatt should tell $Bill to shove the Ferrari and tell Daddy-dearest that if he doesn't accept Wyatt and Katie, Wyatt's going to sing like Luther Vandross!  Instead of spending a single second worrying about a woman who wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire and she really had to pee. 

Edited by mightysparrow
  • Love 15

Bell Jr. can make this Potemkin village of Steffy the victim as big as he wants but it's not going to change a single thing.  Steffy Forrester Spencer got mad at her husband, ran out of their house, let her father-in-law into the gatehouse where she was staying and fucked him all night.  The next morning she went home and renewed her wedding vows with her husband wearing the clothes that his father had removed from her the night before.

And more than that ... she was carrying on an emotional affair with her father in law for months before fucking him. She basically sat and called her hubby a loser for his beliefs for months!

I really don't understand what the writers are doing. Steffy is not a victim. They can write it over and over and over and no one with any sense will buy what they are selling. It's stupid. And if what the writers want is for Steffy to be the heroine of this nonsensical show, then don't write scenes where she fucks her father in law. I mean that seems pretty simple doesn't it?!?

I'm exhausted by this bullshit. And I'm annoyed that we are right back to the ToD which is awful. No other character has a storyline and every other character has nothing to do but discuss the ToD. Why oh why do the idiots in charge of this show think that is compelling?!?

Kelly Spencer? Oh shut up Steffy.

Besides why even bother naming the baby that ... we all know Bill is the father.

• Love 13

It needs to be a new day.  These outfits were bad enough the first time around.  Seeing them for several days is hurting my eyes.

These people have reached an all new level of stupidity which really shouldn't have been possible.

I'll start with Wyatt.  Stop whining and tell Liam the truth.  It's that simple, you pathetic spineless wimp.

Ridge just shut up.  Brooke you shut up to.

Katie if Liam deserves someone he can trust and be safe with, what does Hope deserve?

Steffy and Hope I would tell you both to cut Liam loose, but like your mothers you are to stupid to do that.

• Love 10
10 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

What difference does it make if Liam marries Hope? The guy gets annulments and divorces like they're on sale at the dollar store.

Thank goodness I had already swallowed my coffee.

9 hours ago, mightysparrow said:

I feel sad because I really wanted Hope and Liam to finally have a chance.

I know, me too.

7 hours ago, hypnotoad said:

She basically sat and called her hubby a loser for his beliefs for months!

Right? Plus the lying to her brother about Caroline. Liam and Steffy have totally different moral compasses.

• Love 9
11 hours ago, hypnotoad said:

Kelly Spencer? Oh shut up Steffy.

Besides why even bother naming the baby that ... we all know Bill is the father.

The real question is, when the baby turns out to be Bill's, what will he rename her? Willa? Billie? 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, AngelKitty said:

I know, me too.

Right? Plus the lying to her brother about Caroline. Liam and Steffy have totally different moral compasses.

Steffy has a moral compass?

• Love 12
22 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

Steffy: "Yeah. Kelly. Would you teach her about her grandmother? Please, will you do that?"

They really need to teach that kid about her other grandmother.

3 hours ago, AngelKitty said:
14 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

What difference does it make if Liam marries Hope? The guy gets annulments and divorces like they're on sale at the dollar store.

LOL right???

17 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Ridge and Stuffy are the textbook example of the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. They want what they want and the rest of the world be damned. It's ok for them to lie, manipulate, plan, and deceive but when it happens to them they get all indignant.

Exactly.

10 hours ago, TigerLynx said:

Katie if Liam deserves someone he can trust and be safe with, what does Hope deserve?

Sooooo much this!

• Love 6
(edited)
13 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

If Bill wants his “loyalty”, then Wyatt should either make his own stipulations about backing the fuck off him and Katie, and Bill should accept them, or Wyatt should walk.

13 hours ago, mightysparrow said:

Wyatt should tell $Bill to shove the Ferrari and tell Daddy-dearest that if he doesn't accept Wyatt and Katie, Wyatt's going to sing like Luther Vandross! 

I third that sentiment.  For the life of me I don't understand why Wyatt never thought to do this.

Edited by ByTor
  • Love 4
24 minutes ago, ByTor said:

I third that sentiment.  For the life of me I don't understand why Wyatt never thought to do this.

Because Wyatt having functioning brain cells wasn't part of the script.  Because if any of these people did one intelligent thing, the writers couldn't drag this story out forever.

• Love 9

OMG! Hauxdi was pulling out every last desperate stop. Especially with that fugly picture of her and Liam.  When was that monstrosity taken? I thought infants liked to look at things like shiny spinning mobiles above their crib, not huge photos of mom and dad in better days. That kid's gonna have nightmares!

Honestly, Steffy is carrying on like Liam is going to be sent far far away and never see OPBG. Seriously? He lives in practically the same zip code.

My jaw drops at the bull-headed stubbornness, blinders and sheer audacity of Sludge. It doesn't matter if his preciously daughter fucked her FIL one time or 100 times. It's the first time that matters -- that she even did it at all.  Kudos to Hope (and Brooke) for standing up to that insensitive greasy buffoon. I almost wish that Brooke would ask him to please leave the house and stay at the office during the wedding. I ... I ... gulp ... certainly nobody is going to entertain the idea that he gives Hope away!  After the design-a-dress idea, nothing would surprise me. I assume that Rick will do the honors.

I predict that Hauxdi is going to do the Bridget/Nicole redux and stand on a rickety chair while trying to adjust the above-mentioned portrait and fall. $Bill will happen to make one of his unannounced drop-ins, find her lying on the floor and bleeding (for good measure) and Bill will rush her to the hospital.  All I hope is that when the bad news reaches Liam, that Brooke forces him to complete and legally finalize the ceremony before dashing off to the hospital.

This could play out either way ... Liam will be so distraught and guilt-ridden that he dumps Hope and goes back to Steffy.  Or ... Steffy will imprint herself on Bill for rescuing her and OPBG and Liam will be in her rear view mirror -- but free! 

GrisGris wanted to introduce you to her new cat, Charlize.

• Love 11
(edited)

Oh that's nice Liam, marry Hope because you think Steffy is still sleeping with Bill.  That's so fair to Hope, you selfish spineless prick.  I don't even like Hope, and I still think Liam is a pathetic lowlife for doing this.

Speaking of spineless pathetic pricks, Wyatt, you have had a million chances to tell Liam the truth, and you haven't.  So stop acting like a victim.

ETA:  Who the hell dresses these people?

Edited by TigerLynx
  • Love 14
(edited)

Donna looked prettier on Hope's wedding day than Hope did!  Why could hair and makeup not work that kind of magic with Hope?  And the dresses on Brooke and Katie?  I thought Brooke was wearing her robe...not exactly a mother of the bride dress, at all.  Poor Katie...stuck in that hideous schmatta.  Time to fire some wardrobe people!

Edited by A-Lo
  • Love 9

Question:  Is Brooke's estate bigger than Eric's estate?  Also, where does Brooke get the money to maintain the estate?  

Ridge needs a super size mug of STFU!! Why does Liam owe Stuffy anything?  Liam kissed Sally, but Stuffy had to do Liam one better or should I say 100 times better by hitting the sheets with Bill and actually for filling a deep hidden desire.  In my humble opinion, a random drunken hook up would have doing Liam one better.  

The only difference between Ridge and Bill is that Bill is a billionaire and Ridge is a lowly Millionaire. 

I had had a good laugh today with Wyatt's mustache growing as fast as Stuffy's belly.    Am I wrong?  Was it a mustache or eyebrow pencil. 

• Love 4
19 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

Question:  Is Brooke's estate bigger than Eric's estate?  Also, where does Brooke get the money to maintain the estate?

Doesn't she actually work at Forresters? Plus with all her divorces, she's bound to have built up quite a portfolio. I'm not sure if she still owns any stock in Forresters, but I would think so.

• Love 3

Katie wore that to a wedding? She looked to me like she was going out to hit some clubs. Then Quinn looked like she was going to go sit in an airport hotel bar to try to drum up some hourly escort business.

I'm thinking Liam might want to consider getting a restraining order against Ridge. The guy is relentless. Like a rash that just won't go away.

Does Thorne have a second job selling ice cream cones out of a truck?

Kinda sad that Hope doesn't have any girlfriends her own age. Maybe one of them could've talked her out of this bad joke of a quickie wedding.

• Love 10
(edited)
52 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Kinda sad that Hope doesn't have any girlfriends her own age.

LOL who would actually want to be friends with any of these people? :)

Edited by ByTor
  • Love 4

Yes. Absolutely. Donna was hands-down the best dressed. I didn't care for Katie's frock and Brooke's dress, while pretty, didn't suit her. I love florals, but I thought the pattern on Brooke's dress, especially on that stark white background, was too busy or overwhelming or something wasn't right. KKL has a fantastic figure for her age, but I thought that dress made her look overly-buxom and matronly. Honestly, I can't think of a single person who would look good in that dress.  It would make a gorgeous bedspread, though ...

I got kind of excited at first because I thought maybe Katie was wearing some kind of vintage DVF wrap dress then saw that it wasn't. I'm not sure what it was but I didn't like it.

Wonder who they wrangled into to totally remaking the latest Bridge gown over in such a dramatic fashion literally overnight. Seriously. It have no remnants whatsoever of the original gown, which I thought was perfectly lovely and fitting for a bride of any age. 

I would have ordered Sludge off the property completely. What a Donnie Downer. Why wasn't he over at the cliff house, consoling HPBG? He could piss and moan and commiserate with Lippy and maybe rekindle their relationship! That would fulfill Hauxdi's wish of having both mommy and daddy under the same roof for their PBG. 

TK needs to either lay off the bronzer or step away from the spray tan gun. He's got an orange cast and that just makes the craters in his forehead look even more pronounced. His haircut is terrible, too. The guy is a slob period. No amount of cosmetics, styling, etc., is going to polish that turd.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if GarBridge imploded (again) and Tridge reunited? Brooke and Bill could get back together. Of course, that would take a huge retcon in the form or a brain tumor or something for Bill, but it would be so awesome for Hauxdi to be completely alone period. I am pretty certain she is going to lose that kid. I can't see how they are going to work her being a mother into the SLs. She's too self-absorbed to be a mother to anything beyond whatever rodents she is raising to later serve as hairpieces. Also, a child would muck up her "bad/fun" girl image and no matter how Brad Bell is trying so desperately to spin it, that tramp will never be a likeable leading lady. 

• Love 7

Ladies...have you ever had the chain of one of your necklaces get repeatedly twisted into knots, no matter what you do to make sure it doesn't happen?  And the knots are so complicated and take so long to untangle that eventually you get tired of the whole mess and just give up on the necklace altogether, even though it's one of your favorites?  That's how I feel about this show.  The knots that the writers have created are so complicated and so dead-end that there's no satisfactory result no matter how they try to untangle it.  Leaving us all frustrated and ready to give up  on the whole thing.

• Love 14

Wow.  The corniness was in full effect today.  All that giggling, mewling and "Logan Girls" nonsense was more than I could bear.  It all felt so artificial and forced.  I honestly hope some Hope fans enjoyed it because I couldn't take it.  

• Love 10
14 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Katie wore that to a wedding? She looked to me like she was going out to hit some clubs. Then Quinn looked like she was going to go sit in an airport hotel bar to try to drum up some hourly escort business.

I'm thinking Liam might want to consider getting a restraining order against Ridge. The guy is relentless. Like a rash that just won't go away.

They won't even let Liam rightfully keep a wide berth between himself and the woman that kidnapped and raped him.

Seriously, given her history with both the bride and groom, Quinn had no business at that wedding.

If we can't have Donna/Justin or Donna/Eric can Donna and Thorne be hitting it offscreen? Although Donna/Justin was the perfect 'B' story that would've kept on giving. Justin doing Bill's dirty work and being loyal to Bill even as he was screwing over her sisters would've always caused conflict. Justin having to choose between his second chance family with Donna and his devotion to Bill would've allowed character exploration for both. I'll  never understand why they broke the movie up. 

Lil Lizzie and Lil' Will should've been flower girl and ring bearerer. Pay the child wranglers for one day! 

• Love 7
16 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

I am pretty certain she is going to lose that kid.

She better not, they'll push their poor St. Steffy agenda if the miracle baby is miscarried.

• Love 1

Steffy is not Bridget or Nick, Patron Saints of getting children yanked from them at the last moment, so I'm sure this baby will live. I sure hope so, because I'll scream if the miscarriage is what gets her roped back into that shit again.

OMG.  Shut up Taylor and shut up Brooke.  Taylor could turn herself into the police.  Since she's not going to do that, could she just go completely psycho and kill Brooke.  Bonus points if she takes out Ridge in the process.

Now Wyatt decides to tell the truth.

Even though they have had this conversation a dozens times now, Bill and Justin were more entertaining than anyone else on the show today.

• Love 3

I'm very conflicted about this turn of events. Except for Eric, Quinn, and Donna we have a cast of total buffoons with actually no one to root for.  In my book, no one deserves to win. The whole debacle reminds me of the song "Send in The Clowns". 

Don't you love farce?
My fault, I fear
I thought you'd want what I want
Sorry, my dear!
And where are the clowns 
Send in the clowns
Don't bother, they're hear. 

Stuffy like Victor Newman has it written in their contracts, that they don't loose. 

• Love 2

Hasn't Carter performed a wedding ceremony for every person in that room? And haven't all of them except Maya and Rick ended up divorced eventually? That's a crummy track record. Seems to me like he's a jinx.

Ditto comments upthread, it's mind-boggling to see Eric and Quinn sitting front and center at the wedding. Why? It's not even his house.

I just can't wrap my head around this show trying to paint Steffy as a forlorn heroine. If there were no "Our Little Girl" the whole idea would fall apart. Only one time? I bet if Brooke cheated on Ridge with Bill just one time Ridge would break the space-time continuum getting a divorce from her and Bill isn't even Ridge's FIL. So stupid.

• Love 10

If Taylor doesn't calm the fuck down, she will be the one to send Steffy into early labor. Geez, woman, STFU  and calm down.  What a source of comfort for your devastated daughter. NOT! I didn't feel one iota of sympathy for either one with Taylor ranting and shrieking about "BROOKE LOGAN BROKE UP MY FAMILY!!!!" 

I did have to laugh when Steffy had to remind her, "It's Brooke Forrester." For the luvva God ... please don't get that seed planted that "mommy and daddy are getting back together." I just can't with those two. 

When the camera closed in on HTy's face it really looked like she had to separate faces held together by the mandible. Her coloring is terrible and her hideous washed out clothes aren't helping. Ugh. I wish that she'd just snap and be carted off to a maximum security prison/mental hospital for an indefinite time period.

I wanted to slap Sludge rubbing his hands in glee when Wyatt stopped the wedding.

Just enough of this already. I noticed that IR is no longer even bothering to conceal his Aussie accent with the one line he was given. His suit is ugly as hell. I was also surprised that they allowed a full body shot of KM as she was very obviously pregnant in that dress, which was lovely. I thought we'd just hear her voiceover and not see her. Maybe this means the end of making IRL pregnant actresses have to hide behind plants or pillows or carry oversized totebags. About time. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, CharlizeCat said:

I wanted to slap Sludge rubbing his hands in glee when Wyatt stopped the wedding.

I can't say Ridge was objective years ago in the original Triangle of Dumb*, but I could believe he at least wouldn't derive glee at Hope's pain or spend the entire lead up to the wedding being so negative that even Eeyore would tell him to shut up and smile.

*A more accurate description IMO

• Love 7

I get a bit freaked out every time Steffy calls the in utero baby 'Kelly'.  Let's hit the viewers on their heads real hard daily so we don't forget.  What's "baby daughter's name"?  Kelly.  Is she their baby girl? Yes.  Who is she? Our daughter.  Our baby girl, Kelly.  Kelly after his mother.  What's her name? Deli? No, Kelly.  Jelly? No, Kelly.  

I'm changing the baby's name to "Low Baby".  She's practically carrying the pillow on her knees.  A million dollar show and they can't make a better prosthetic pillow?

Is this the show that has the most "invalid" marriages?

• Love 11