Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

27 minutes ago, RuntheTable said:

Thanks! I can honestly say I have never been through something so disturbing. They are phasing my co-workers out over the next few months and those of us who have been retained not only have to watch this, but have to continue working with these people until their exit date. I have cried myself sick every night since we found out. 

It's truly gut-wrenching to see and also, it's been my distinct displeasure to have to let direct reports go for no other reason than my company is cheap AF. 

• Love 3

Whispering Ridge was so bad today that I could barely understand a word he said. Geez, I wish he’d speak like a normal human being! Please, please, please do not let Hope be knocked up!! Please, please ship her back across the pond. Today she said goodbye to the love of her life, after many platitudes that she’s said about a thousand times before while lo and behold, she managed to squeeze out one tear. Sort of. She has two facial expressions and has used them all to extinction. 

• Love 7

I hate myself for saying this but that was a really sweet scene between Liam, Stuffy and the baby at the end of today's episode.  As much as I dislike Stuffy, we just weren't given enough time to invest in Liam and nuHope.  She was right to set him free to decide on his own whether he wanted to give his new little family a chance.

• Love 4

I'm waiting for the day that Liam tells Stuffy that he slept with Hope. Anything else than a Stuffy freak out will be disingenuous. Ridge, Stuffy's baby?  

OK, brave Stuffy doesn't need any help. Let's see how long that lasts. One last snark at the hospital. Where is the wheelchair?  I've never seen a patient discharge, from the hospital, walkout on their own.  

• Love 11
On ‎6‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 6:24 PM, ByaNose said:

KKL looks amazing with her shorter hair & that coral top. She has the perfect summertime look that so effortless. That said, I’m sure the top cost several hundred dollars. I’ll have to look for a knockoff at Target. LOL!!!!!!

I couldn't agree with you more.  When I check out the soap stars' outfits on Worn on TV I'm always shocked by how much each piece costs.  Even Mariah on Y&R.  She's usually decked out pretty casually but even her clothes cost a lot of dough.

• Love 1

How long ago was it that we were swooning over Bill and Brooke reuniting in Australia?  I can still remember him embracing her and looking skyward as if to thank God for bringing her back into his life.  That was such a happy, soapy moment.  And now he's become a sociopath who cares for nothing or no one, not even his own sons,  but what he wants.  You really have to wonder what's going on in the writers' minds to destroy a character like that.

• Love 7

So Hope tells Liam to go be with Steffy and Kelly because she can see in his eyes that is what he wants?  Damn, as much as I detest Ridge, at least he could make a decision and stick to it for more than a day.  Liam can't even do that.

Hope doesn't deserve this?  Really Brooke?  What the hell did you think was going to happen?  When did any of your idiotic schemes to get Ridge work?  The writers may have forgotten, but I haven't.  Caroline had to die, Taylor had to die twice and confess to cheating on Ridge, and then Ridge finally got around to choosing you.  Of course, he dumped you, disappeared for a while, hooked up with Katie, married Caroline II and would still be married to Caroline if Douglas had been his, and had no problem sneaking around with Quinn behind your's and Eric's backs, but now you're going to live happily ever after.  {face palm}

However, it would have been completely different for Hope.  Liam was going to reconcile with his pregnant wife, rebounded to Hope because of a lie, and you thought rushing them into marriage would keep them together?  Idiot.

• Love 7

I think it's kinda sad that they apparently brought Hope back just to prop Steffy. This Hope hasn't been allowed to dress very well or have a focus on anything other than Liam and Steffy's drama. And she has to be so friggin' noble about it. Ugh. Kim Matula was so smart to get out.

Kelly has a family. A big one full of Forresters and Spencers and Logans. Why does everyone keep acting like she'll end up shooting heroin and turning tricks in an alley if Liam doesn't return to Steffy?

Why did Hope give her engagement ring to Liam? Guess the next time he proposes to her he can give it back to her. Again. And of course Liam didn't bother to tell Steffy that Hope quit him. Gotta keep his waffling options open.

Well on the bright side Steffy lost all that baby weight.

Cash money that inside of a week she'll be wearing a tiny bikini and her tummy will be flat as a board. Wonder if they're going to try to pretend like she's breast-feeding Kelly?

• Love 13

Ok can we wrap this shit up? They've been having the same damn conversations for 2 months now and the plot is Snail City.

Hope, Ridge, Steffy, ect are beating that's same moronic spiel of the child deserving a home with both parents if they don't cut that shit out. If they really believed this Bullshit then Brooke would have been a bigamist and Ridge would have started a gaggle of sisters wives, not to mention, saying this dumb shit for months is unrepeatable to vast majority of audience who are products of divorce or adoption or single parents. Cut this archaic nonsense out, I'm ready for NOT boring story please. 

Brooke looked lovely today the color too was pretty and it made her waist look snatched. Quinn looked so beautiful yesterday with those soft waves and natural makeup. 

Ugh if Steffy gets a postpartum depression story and has to emote and get ass pats from everyone I'll scream. She cannot carry drama. I sensed some foreshadowing when she sniffed she wished she could have hospital team at home too. 

• Love 13

I was wondering what was going to happen if Hope hadn't cut bait so quickly. I know that it was easier to just rip the Band-Aid off, but, I kind of thought that Liam hadn't completely made up his mind yet. I know he was all caught up in the emotions of Kelly's birth and all, but once he got out of the hospital, I thought i saw a few c***** in his armor. FFS, his wife fucked her FIL! That alone should garner Liam's unwavering disdain, disgust and mistrust.  He's such a weak sauce jackass. 

The final outcome really is the best all-around for Hope. If Liam had gone ahead and married her, it would be non-stop harassment from Sludge and Steffy. 

Yes. Somebody needs to kick Ridge in the nuts. I didn't care for the tone he took today when he more or less commanded Brooke to accept it. Listen, Neanderthal, Brooke doesn't have to do a single thing you order her to do. It's just a matter of time before she kicks your slimy ass out of her house anyway, so STFU. (This does not mean that I support Brooke in continuing to fill Hope's head with false hope and lead her on.) 

• Love 10
6 hours ago, Gudzilla said:

Well on the bright side Steffy lost all that baby weight.

All two ounces!

2 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

The final outcome really is the best all-around for Hope. If Liam had gone ahead and married her, it would be non-stop harassment from Sludge and Steffy. 

That, and she’d be right at square fucking one in about six months or less when Liam realizes Steffy or Sally or someone else was his true love. kmn. Hope shouldn’t have even bothered.

• Love 5

I had to laugh at Eric and Thorne and all their family first nonsense.  Since when?  These people have no problem stabbing each other in the back on a regular basis especially when it comes to FC.  Also, what the hell were they thinking at Liam and Hope's wedding?  This marriage will be over in a few weeks when baby Kelly is born and Liam waffles back to Steffy? 

I wanted to ask Eric - Really?  How did all those years being married to Stephanie work out for you?  Of course, any sympathy I had for Eric at the way Stephanie manipulated him disappeared when he kept going back to her, and spent years cheating on her instead of ending their marriage completely.

I wanted to slap Brooke when she was whining "my daughter didn't deserve this."  Who was the stupid cow pushing Hope to marry Liam ASAP?  The daughter who really didn't deserve what was done to her was Bridget.  I wish Bridget was still on the show.  I would take her over Brooke, Hope, Katie and Steffy any day.

• Love 6
(edited)

Nurture vs nature?  Fuck that! 

Kelly is a product of the Marones and Spencers.  Ridge, Thomas, his insufferable slut of a sister Stuffy, and now Kelly are NOT true-blue blood-red Forresters.  I can't wait for the Bold and the Beautiful version of the of The Young and Restless's "blood clause".

Waffles make me sick with his indecision.  I hope Sally has no romantic interest whatsoever with Liam.  My money's on a storyline with Bill.  That will really test Steffy's mettle.

Edited by SimplePleasures
  • Love 5
11 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

I kind of thought that Liam hadn't completely made up his mind yet.

I agree.  It almost made me think Liam wouldn't be going back to Steffy, being that the Forresters were so overconfident about it.

• Love 6
(edited)

Show thinks it is so slick; letting Hope break it off with Liam makes her look generous and loving and magnanimous, for me though, it smacks of martyrdom, which is something I detest. Worse still, is once again we have someone making Liam's choice for him, and by having Hope end their engagement he can go back to his whoring wife with a clear conscious. This truly angers me. In the space of roughly a month, Liam has renewed his relationship with Hope, got an annulment from Steffy, decided to forgive her and wanted to reconcile, then ran to Hope when he was told Steffy was still seeing Bill, had sex with Hope and proposed to her the same night, was at the alter when he learned the truth, and was clearly going to waffle back to Steffy, but didn't have to make the fucking choice because Hope did it for him. You could offer me a billion dollars, and I would not get involved with a guy like Liam. I love his causes; animals, our planet, helping the underprivileged, but that doesn't make him a good partner in life. 

Hope is actually the big winner here; she just doesn't realize it yet. Please let this girl meet someone who turns her world upside down. It would make me so happy to see Liam squirming, but more than that, it would make me happy to see Hope happy and free of the albatross known as Liam Spencer.

I have been pretty harsh on my girl Brooke, but I have to say that I like her demeanor with her bully husband. I like how she won’t be brow beaten into not caring about her daughter. She is in a terrible position, and Ridge’s non-stop badgering can’t be easy to bear. And, at the end of the day, I guess I will have to give her a pass for pushing so hard for a Liam/Hope relationship. It is just the way Brooke is wired. She is all about love and romance, and I think she truly believes that H/L belong together. I don’t think that makes her a bad person; misguided maybe, but not bad. Ridge OTOH is a bully and a brute. He comes in all hamfisted demanding things of his wife he has no right to demand. And what makes it worse is he really doesn’t care so much about Liam and Steffy being together as he does Bill not having his way. Sick fuck.

Liam will learn the hard way that children are the wrong reason to stay with someone. And when he does I hope it hurts like hell. I also hope that Hope is long since spoken for.

Family loyalty? Family first? What were Eric and Thorne drinking? Has Thorne forgotten about Ridge crawling into bed with Thorne’s drunk wife and raping her? What about Italy and Brooke? And Eric? Good grief, I have lost count of the times Ridge as stuck his father up the ass. Revisionist nonsense.

Regarding June 15th:

Spoiler

I read that Sally is returning to get between Katie and Wyatt, but my fellow poster @CharlizeCat posted in the spoiler thread that Sally is coming back to be a part of Bill’s life. I hate Bill; they have simply destroyed the character for me, and he is way past redemption. All the same, I would much rather see Sally and Bill than another triangle. I haven't forgotten that scene when she put a bullet in SKYE; the heat between her and Bill was palpable, and we need a really good smoldering romance on this show. Sally and Bill would bother Liam to no end, which would bother Steffy to no end; I see that as a good thing. Liam might be a little jealous and Steffy might be a lot jealous. The part I don’t like is Bill would be the big winner in getting Sally. He thinks Steffy has something special? PFFFT! Steffy is an elitist, spoiled, rich brat who has been pampered and loved her whole life. A woman with an extended family who loves her as well, and who has never had to work for anything in her life. Yeah, she could be the motorcycle riding rebel and the hang gliding fun girl because her family could afford that kind of stuff, and because Steffy didn't have to work to survive. Sally is far more savvy about life than Steffy could ever be, and can be hard as nails but still has that soft vulnerability that just makes her so desirable. She has come up the hard way, without parents to guide her, and had to play mom to Coco. She has worked for everything she has ever had; no CEO spots have been handed to her as a peace offering. Bill would truly have his hands full with my favorite redhead.

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 9

I just read that Kim's show, LA to Vegas,  has been canceled. I really liked that show and Kim's comic ability. I wish her all the best in her furniture endeavors.  

• Love 4
15 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

I just read that Kim's show, LA to Vegas,  has been canceled. I really liked that show and Kim's comic ability. I wish her all the best in her furniture endeavors.  

I read that, too, and was so sad.  She was terrific in it!  Hopefully she'll go on to bigger things from here now that we've really seen her comedic side.  Just stay away from a return trio tp B&B, KM!

• Love 6
16 hours ago, A-Lo said:

How long ago was it that we were swooning over Bill and Brooke reuniting in Australia?  I can still remember him embracing her and looking skyward as if to thank God for bringing her back into his life.  That was such a happy, soapy moment.  And now he's become a sociopath who cares for nothing or no one, not even his own sons,  but what he wants.  You really have to wonder what's going on in the writers' minds to destroy a character like that.

Sigh...this was from 3/31/17.

Barely a year ago.

13503358_f520.jpg

Bill-Brooke-relief-BB-CBS-300x175.jpg&ke

• Love 6
2 hours ago, SimplePleasures said:

Kelly is a product of the Marones and Spencers.

Ridge, Thomas, Steffy and Kelly are Forresters.  If Eric was going to disown Ridge, it should be for what Ridge did to Eric with Brooke and Quinn, not over Stephanie's lie.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, CountryGirl said:

Sigh...this was from 3/31/17.

Barely a year ago.

13503358_f520.jpg

Bill-Brooke-relief-BB-CBS-300x175.jpg&ke

And then this was followed by their lovely, heartfelt wedding ceremony.  Right before show took a hard left and went off the rails.  Bill always had his dark side in the old days but he was also capable of tenderness toward those he loved which redeemed him somewhat.  Now?  He's irredeemable. 

• Love 6

Liam/Stuffy is so putrid its like diarrhea running down the crack of your ass and you can't find a restroom.  Brooke/Hope is almost as bad but it's more like having to pea and all the airplane restrooms are occupied.  

There is the final nail in the coffin once Liam said he found forgiveness.  Now I know TIIC will make Kelly Bill's daughter. But, for now, Stuffy has gotten her wings back and her halo while Liam polished his suit of armor and fed his white horse. 

• Love 9

Badley loves to swap paternity and do so in the cruelest way.

Bridget's paternity, for one, and RJ's paternity more recently for another. 

I'm thinking November or February sweeps for the outing since the days of decades-long drawn-out reveals (ala Days of Our Lives' Mike being Bill's, not Mickey's, B&B's own Ridge is Massimo's). 

I am actually interested to see if Bill meets Kelly in the coming weeks and his reaction to seeing her.

• Love 6
(edited)

So with Steam's happy ending this feels like a nice close of a chapter and storyline for Steffy and Liam with SC and JMcW getting a well deserved 3 month summer break and the audience gets a break from this crappery. They go raise their baby offscreen and poke back up for the christening in about 3 months.

Sally, Thorne, Wyatt and Katie? You're up. Give us a nice summer story to make up for the last six months.

ETA: This actually can help launch Hope into a new story as well. She's tangled with Steam and lost again. She should be looking for something to take her mind off of them and find a new distraction in the form of someone not Liam.

Edited by TobinAlbers
  • Love 10
15 minutes ago, TobinAlbers said:

Sally, Thorne, Wyatt and Katie? You're up. Give us a nice summer story to make up for the last six months.

Has it only been six months? It feels like six eons.

3 minutes ago, CharlizeCat said:

WE WUZ ROBBED! (again.)

We sure wuz, friend. We sure wuz.

• Love 3

On the next episode of "Clerk of the Courts":

Clerk 1: What do you have there ?

Clerk 2: Marriage license application.

Clerk 1: Who for ?

Clerk 2: Liam Spencer and Steffy Forrester-Spencer-Spencer-Spencer-Spencer.

Clerk 1: Those 2 assholes again ? Just throw it on top of those annulment papers I never bothered to file. 

I heard that this time Steffy is going to come down the aisle on a unicycle juggling 2 chainsaws and Kelly. 

• Love 21

Hope has to be pregnant.  Liam was going to marry her, then later that day Steffy had his baby (presumably), and that transformed him into a man who was cha cha cha'ing with her, kissing her hand, and singing her praises less than 24 hours after his almost wedding to Hope, the woman he loves.  So clearly it is the baby he loves and wants to be with.  When Hope reveals that she is pregnant he will have to make the real decision between these two, because Hope's baby makes it a tie.  Who does he love more then?  Sigh.

I hate Steffy and think the actress who plays her is just awful, but the writing for her is the worst.  Five seconds after she gives birth she has turned into some other person, a kinder, gentler version of herself, who suddenly was not pressuring Liam to choose her.  Yeah, right.

• Love 14
2 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

This actually can help launch Hope into a new story

How about Hope can't stomach the thought of seeing Sexy CEO at Forrester (well, when she bothers to show up) so she leaves and goes into business with Sally.

1 hour ago, Gudzilla said:

I heard that this time Steffy is going to come down the aisle on a unicycle juggling 2 chainsaws and Kelly. 

LOL!!!! I am SO lucky I wasn't drinking something when I read this. :)

• Love 6
(edited)

What a shitty show today, especially that last scene!  Really stunk up the joint, didn't it? /snerk!

What an appropriate new beginning for Steam (ing pile of baby poo.) 

Edited by CharlizeCat
  • Love 6
8 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

Show thinks it is so slick; letting Hope break it off with Liam makes her look generous and loving and magnanimous, for me though, it smacks of martyrdom, which is something I detest. Worse still, is once again we have someone making Liam's choice for him, and by having Hope end their engagement he can go back to his whoring wife with a clear conscious.

I could write three Harry Potter length essays on how much I hate that bolded part. I was legit happy when he took over the company then kicked Steffy out on her botoxed ass. So what was the point, just so we can have it go back to him being a will-o'-the-wisp who flits wherever the wind blows him? If, as people suggest, Hope is in fact pregnant, what is he gonna do then?

Hope is no martyr. She isn't to blame for what Steffy did, but anyone with two neurons to fire between their brain cells could tell Liam was in no condition to be in a relationship with anyone.

2 hours ago, Gudzilla said:

Lol!

• Love 4
3 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

Yes, please

10 minutes ago, ByTor said:

How about Hope can't stomach the thought of seeing Sexy CEO at Forrester (well, when she bothers to show up) so she leaves and goes into business with Sally.

I would love this! 

1 hour ago, Gudzilla said:

Clerk 1: Those 2 assholes again ? Just throw it on top of those annulment papers I never bothered to file. 

Dying.....

2 hours ago, Gudzilla said:

Dead......

• Love 4
59 minutes ago, CharlizeCat said:

What a shitty show today, especially that last scene!  Really stunk up the joint, didn't it? /snerk!

What an appropriate new beginning for Steam (ing pile of baby poo.) 

Did she seriously have that stinky diaper in her freaking pocket?? WHO does that?? (OK she's a new  Mom but still....)

And are we supposed to believe that she is actually breastfeeding that baby?? I swear this whole stupid babyfest story is so ridiculous. Steffy is way too calm & has zero "new mother" vibes going on. Instead we get "wonderful beautiful capable Earth Mother Steffy". AKKKKK!!!!

5 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Liam/Stuffy is so putrid its like diarrhea running down the crack of your ass and you can't find a restroom.  Brooke/Hope is almost as bad but it's more like having to pea and all the airplane restrooms are occupied. 

This is a bit on the crude side but damn, such a perfect description of the Steam story it made me choke laugh.

• Love 8

I envisioned Steffy as being an uptight super nervous mom. And puh-leeze, you can't tell me that bitch isn't hell on wheels after being up all night tending to an infant? 

Oh, and now Tofu Boy drinks caffeine. What a real he-man that one has become.

How fast are we going to hear about a "nanny" so Steffy can go back to work. 

I've felt kind of bad the past few days when Sludge has made reference to how he felt when Steffy was born and neither one of them bothered to mention Phoebe. 

• Love 4

Bridget and Phoebe were nice people so no one gives a damn about them.

Shut up Ridge, Brooke, Liam, Hope and Steffy.  You make my ears bleed.

So once again Liam hasn't really made a definite choice.  I've changed my mind.  I want Taylor to kill Liam before Ridge and Brooke, and considering how much I have despised Ridge and Brooke for decades that's a major change of mind.

• Love 4
12 hours ago, TigerLynx said:

Ridge, Thomas, Steffy and Kelly are Forresters.  If Eric was going to disown Ridge, it should be for what Ridge did to Eric with Brooke and Quinn, not over Stephanie's lie.

We'll agree to disagree. 

Just goes to show that Steffy learned how to be a bold-faced liar from Grandma Stephanie. 

(edited)
23 hours ago, TigerLynx said:

One part of me agrees because the blood of the covenant is thicker than water of the womb, but it's worth pointing out how many times these stupid bints (Thomas included in the past) have played the Real Forrester cards against Hope, Rick and even Ivy when it suits their needs.

I do hate that the poison has spread to Eric spewing that to Ridge because you're right: he's trash for a lotta things, but he didn't choose his biological father any more than Hope did. But I wish Ridge would shut his trap with his entitlement anyway.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, SimplePleasures said:

We'll agree to disagree. 

Just goes to show that Steffy learned how to be a bold-faced liar from Grandma Stephanie. 

They are all liars and cheaters.  Ridge hadn't even been born when Stephanie first deceived Eric.  If Eric wants to disown Ridge, it should be for Ridge's own actions which have been despicable.  Even if Eric was Ridge's biological father, it wouldn't have been okay for Ridge to destroy his father's marriages.

11 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

One part of me agrees because the of the covenant is thicker than water of the womb, but it's worth pointing out how many times these stupid bints (Thomas included in the past) have played the Real Forrester cards against Hope, Rick and even Ivy when it suits their needs.

I do hate that the poison has spread to Eric spewing that to Ridge because you're right: he's trash for a lotta things, but he didn't choose his biological father any more than Hope did. But I wish Ridge would shut his trap with his entitlement anyway.

This is why I would rather Eric cut Ridge out of his life for what Ridge did.  Punishing Ridge for what Stephanie did would be wrong, but holding Ridge accountable for his actions is something that should have happened years ago.

• Love 2

Stuffy :  "You've been a rock for our daughter.  You've been there since the minute she was born."

Said one day after Kelly was born.  You're killin' me, show!

• Love 11
(edited)

Coffee already. Hope Kelly's going to be on formula or she'll likely be a tiny caffeine-head knocking back grande lattes before she hits preschool.

Stop talking, Brooke! You and your bad advice are largely the reason why Hope is in such pain now. Hope is better off without that waffling albatross around her neck.

Oh gee, I guess it is possible for me to hate Liam even more. He's already proposed to Steffy again! AYFKMWTS? Less than 48 hours after he was moments away from marrying another woman.

There's no diaper pail in Kelly's room even though her mother is a millionaire. Sure.

Hope has to be pregnant.

Oh please no. Then she'd be tied to that idiot forever.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 9
17 hours ago, Gudzilla said:

You just won the internet!

So am I to understand that Liam proposed to Hauxdilox?  And lightning didn't strike him dead?  This fuckery rivals some of the high-points of the 80s and 90s. 

If Hope's lucky, she got a return ticket.  I can't believe how badly this character has been treated, how much this poor young woman has been put through all to prop up one of the worst characters ever played by one of the worst actresses in the business.  No, actually Hope was sacrificed for TWO of the worst characters ever; it makes no difference that SC can act.  Putting Liam in Ridge Forrester's storylines could be a fatal mistake.  He doesn't have the looks, style or charm.  I'm talking about the Ronnnnnnnnnn Moss version of Ridge Forrester.  Ridge was able to get away with being a heartless piece of shit because he had charm.  Liam has a certain something but there's no way on earth he should be allowed to get away with this bullshit.  And what went down with Brooke/Ridge/Taylor happened in a different time.  My understanding is that women have progressed since the days of big hair and shoulder pads and are no longer willing to be treated in such a vile manner.  Didn't Bradley Bell get the memo?

I pray that Hope ISN'T pregnant.   The best thing that could happen to her is that she gets hit in the head and forgets that Liam, his slattern of a wife and their spawn ever existed.  Someone suggested that she leave Forrester and join up with Sally to rebuild Spectra and I think that's a perfect idea. 

Speaking of Sally, I'm excited and terrified for her return.  Hopefully she's been keeping up with current events.   Does she know that Liam and Hauxdilox broke up because Hauxdi fucked her father in law?  And does she know that Steffy AND Liam knew about Caroline's lie?  I'd like her to have that information under her belt when she returns.  I don't want Sally returning thinking that Liam is a 'good guy' or that Steffy Forrester is someone to admire and emulate.  She needs to see Liam for the weak, destructive man he really is.  And she needs to see Hauxdilox for the gutter trash she is and always has been.

As for Liam, he's going to be living his punishment.  Every day he spends with that creature is going to be EXACTLY WHAT HE DESERVES.  Every time that bitch says 'cha cha cha', I want him to get an image of her riding the Stallion for the finish line.  Every time he lies down with that slattern, I want him to wonder if Daddy did it better.  Liam had a chance for a decent life and he threw it away, along with a woman who loved him for him.  Steffy Forrester Jr. is the punishment that suits the crime.

• Love 18
58 minutes ago, mightysparrow said:

And what went down with Brooke/Ridge/Taylor happened in a different time.  My understanding is that women have progressed since the days of big hair and shoulder pads and are no longer willing to be treated in such a vile manner.  Didn't Bradley Bell get the memo?

I'd like to think that women back then weren't putting up with a waffling man for 20 plus years, either. Most triangles end with the apex choosing someone or one or both parties taking themselves out of the running.

And in one instance I found on Tumblr, the two women become friends, then girlfriends, then wives. ❤️

• Love 3