Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

All I could think of yesterday, beside how much Liam just loves weddings, is that he sat on a chair and the woman who gave birth to a 2 month old the day before sat on a hard coffee table and didn't even flinch. Oh, soap opera realism, never change.

• Love 13
6 minutes ago, Lilac2000 said:

All I could think of yesterday, beside how much Liam just loves weddings, is that he sat on a chair and the woman who gave birth to a 2 month old the day before sat on a hard coffee table and didn't even flinch. Oh, soap opera realism, never change.

Thank you!!

Loved the day old 2 month old part too.lol

(Think I'm still watching this show cause its just so bad...entertaining but bad...and I love all the comments all you preverts make!)

• Love 9
(edited)

Little girl, precious little girl.......this shit is unwatchable! I am out, since I started working again, I binge on the weekend. NOTHING has happened in the last three episodes worth watching, not even the precious little girl! Stuffy’s garbling every line because she’s sooooooooo tired is so over the top, she’s the worst actress ever!!! 

ETA: I was not drunk when I posted, my iPad changes everything I try to type! Edited spelling/typos! 

Edited by JD5166
  • Love 9
7 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

I'd like to think that women back then weren't putting up with a waffling man for 20 plus years, either. Most triangles end with the apex choosing someone or one or both parties taking themselves out of the running.

And in one instance I found on Tumblr, the two women become friends, then girlfriends, then wives. ❤️

They didn't.  I remember the first couple of go arounds of the triangle there were fans who wanted Taylor to "win" and viewers who wanted Brooke to "win."  However, eventually just about everyone wanted both Taylor and Brooke to dump Ridge's waffling ass.  That slowly morphed into "well if you two idiots are going to keep putting up with this crap you deserve the misery Ridge brings you."  Steffy/Liam/Hope got to that point a lot quicker.

6 hours ago, RedRockRosie said:

Thank you!!

Loved the day old 2 month old part too.lol

(Think I'm still watching this show cause its just so bad...entertaining but bad...and I love all the comments all you preverts make!)

Me to.  I watch so I can come read the snark here.

I don't know why the writers even bothered putting Liam with Hope.  They drag some SLs out forever, and then others are over in a minute.  It makes no sense.  Bill and Steffy had possibilities as a couple.  Steffy/Liam/Hope are more of the same old same old.

When they changed Ridge's paternity, there never should have been anything romantic with Ridge and Bridget.  Mass should have told Bridget because he wanted Ridge to find out, but not from him.  Stephanie should have been pushing Bridget not to say anything.  Bridget should have been worried about how this would hurt Eric and Ridge, but not wanting to lie to them.  Then when the truth did come out, Eric, Ridge and Brooke could have been angry about Stephanie's lie, but also angry about the position Mass and Stephanie put Bridget in.  I detest Brooke, but this was the perfect opportunity for Brooke to call Stephanie out on her hypocrisy and all the other ish she's pulled.

• Love 8
(edited)

OMG Liam is going to propose to the slattern. This will make marriage # 4.  I simply cannot with the character.  He's going to remarry Hauxdi becasue it's just easier than co-parenting and I guess so Sludge with get out of his face about it.  Although now Liam will have to endure Sludge constantly crowing about how he was right in forcing Liam to do the right thing by forgiving Hauxdi for the sake of his "family."  I really hope Show gives us a scene where Hauxdi tries to go all cha cha cha in bed and Liam just cannot because he "sees" Swill when he tries to be intimate with the haux.

I completely expect Hauxdi to plead with Sludge that the Lame wedding be at Brooke's and because Liam cannot read a room he'll agree and ask Hope to please be there -- as his friend and because he knows she wants him to be with his "family."  

I want Bill to crash the wedding at the "does anyone know........" part waving around the real true paternity results (and I mean real and true) that show OBG is his. In the commotion Hope faints. It's revealed she's pregnant, and Hauxdi will then know Lope slept together. Something he will have ...... umm... forgotten to tell her.  Maybe she can forgive Liam because "yeah, it was just one time." 

Hauxdi and Sludge will insist that Liam go through with the wedding because even though he's not the baby daddy. Sludge will say Liam can't let Bill win. Hauxdi will insist she loves Liam and that they are a family and it doesn't matter that Bill is the baby daddy because Liam is really OBG's father.

So now we have OBGKelly vs. BabyLope. Who will win?  Could Liam possibly marry Hauxdi and raise his half-sister, with $Bill constantly around? Could he abandon BabyLope to raise a child not his? Would he agree to co-parent BabyLope while married to Hauxdi while raising OBGKellyNotReallyHisDaughter?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Edited by La di Diva
  • Love 11
7 hours ago, JD5166 said:

Little girl, precious little girl.......this shit is unwatchable! I am out, since I started working again, I binge won the weekend. NOTHING has happened in the last three episodes worth watching, not even the precious little girl! Stuffy’ garbling very line because she’s sooooooooo over the top, she’s the worst actress ever!!! 

Defenders of JMW don't want to hear that she can't act her way out of a paper bag.  They continually spout off her nominations for Younger Actress in 2012 and Supporting Actress in 2018.  My reply is always as follows:  In ten years, how many times has JMW been the Performer of the Week in Soap Opera Digest.  They can't answer it and as far as I know it was once and that was late in 2017.

He acting, when not over the top, is stifled and wooden.

• Love 5

Bad acting has always been a part of soaps - if that was the only thing that was wrong with B&B, I wouldn't complain. The thing that makes it practically unwatchable so often is the writing and the pacing.  And considering how often bad writing is a soap staple, maybe for me it comes down to pacing.  Actors disappear for weeks and months at a time, interesting plot lines just end with little or no explanation or are resolved with insulting stupidity.  Most of this could be fixed with a whiteboard, some sticky notes and someone who cares. 

• Love 7
22 hours ago, mightysparrow said:

And does she know that Steffy AND Liam knew about Caroline's lie? 

I really hate that this has been swept under the rug.

• Love 7
(edited)
12 hours ago, tessaray said:

Bad acting has always been a part of soaps - if that was the only thing that was wrong with B&B, I wouldn't complain. The thing that makes it practically unwatchable so often is the writing and the pacing.  And considering how often bad writing is a soap staple, maybe for me it comes down to pacing.  Actors disappear for weeks and months at a time, interesting plot lines just end with little or no explanation or are resolved with insulting stupidity.  Most of this could be fixed with a whiteboard, some sticky notes and someone who cares. 

Soap acting can be hit or miss, especially since the soaps moved to LA.  They they filmed in NY,  a lot of the soap actors were stage actors who wanted a day job.  That's why so many great actors got their start in soaps, back in the day.  Not so much now.   Even in the sea of bad acting that are soap operas, B&B has always stood out.  I firmly believe that Ronnnnnnnnnnnn Moss was one of the worst actors in the entire history of actors, ever since the first man/woman stood up and said 'look at me'.  JMW is from the 'Ronnnnnnnnnnn Moss' school of acting.  The difference between her and Ronnnnnnnnnnn is that RM has charm and personality.  You knew he sucked but he was so charming and attractive that you overlooked it.  Well, most of it.  JMW doesn't have a drop of RM's charm.  I don't know what she's like as a person, but she has worked over time to make Hauxdilox one of the most horrible characters on soaps.  Even when the character is written and propped as the heroine, she's vile.  That takes a certain type of talent, but it's a type that wish were in the unemployment line.

Edited by mightysparrow
  • Love 17

Word to the above. RM had that rakish bad boy charm about him, but even as lousy an actor he was, he still somehow managed to inject the character of Ridge with some growth and maturity over the years. I do believe the first Tridge marriage worked for him as well as becoming a father.  He mellowed out and became a bit less self-centered but remained firmly under the thumb of "MUttthhh-errrrR!" Even though he remained a waffler, at least you felt that he actually cared for his wive(s), fiancee's and kids. Bonus points for always looking neat, clean and well-dressed (although he sported some questionable hair and beard/goatee choices over the years ... ) TK's Sludge, OTOH, hasn't an ounce of charisma and comes across as an unkempt self-centered bully.

JMW is another story. Over the years, her character has actually gotten worse instead of showing any type of natural character development. I have said this before, but when I watch old clips of "Knot's Landing," I am convinced that JMW is trying to emulate Nicollette Sheridan in the role of Paige Matheson but it isn't working. Paige was a bitch on wheels, but she occasionally revealed a kind and vulnerable side, plus NS was a couple notches up the pole in acting talent.  (No major thespian, but at least tolerable, especially when elevated by actors like William Devane and Donna Mills.) Plus ... she waited to fuck with her face until much later in life.

That's why I just can't buy Steffy as a mother. She doesn't exude an ounce of maternal instinct or femininity, no matter how many sexy dresses, weaves and winged eyeliner she wears.  She is harsh, demanding, emotionless and just downright unpleasant to watch. Thank God that baby has Liam for emotional support and nurturing, because unless OBG is in conflict with an "evil Logan," she's going to be little to no attention from her narcissistic lying ho-bag of a mother. 

• Love 18
59 minutes ago, CharlizeCat said:

unless OBG is in conflict with an "evil Logan,"

Oh, you mean the next little Eggo Mini that may or may not be toasting in Hope's oven right now?

I hope the show is axed before we have to sit through a third generation of this crap.

• Love 6

Something else that is missing are the consequences and karma that used to occasionally bite the characters on the ass.  That doesn't happen now.  Anytime Ridge and Brooke start lecturing someone, I keep waiting for lightening to strike them.  It never does.

I stopped watching General Hospital because of Sonny, Jason and Carly.  I stopped watching Y&R because of Victor.

If Hope is pregnant, Brooke will be stupid enough to tell Hope to use the baby to get Liam.  Then Brooke will go on and on about how horrible Steffy is.

• Love 7
13 hours ago, godfreydaniels said:

Where is sally and the gang? Where are the Avants? Is this all there is?

Sally is back this week, but I want to know who these two new characters are?  One is Xander and he's supposed to be Mr Avant's nephew. Then there's a new young woman who's supposed to be involved with Xander.  If anyone else knows who these two are, please post.  

• Love 2

Xander is from England and is Maya's cousin. I sure the hell hope he is a better actor than Zende was, although I read that the actor who played him got promoted to a full-time role on the prime time show he transitioned to, so maybe he has more talent than we were aware of ????  (Or, more likely, the producer made him up his game or get lost.) 

I think the other new person isn't really "new" anymore. It's Emma, the latest intern. She turns out to be Justin's niece, but it is a big secret.  I have no idea why. Isn't the woman who plays Emma a cross-over from another CBS show? "Big Brother," perhaps? That seems to be the latest talent pool that Bradley Bell has been tapping, at least for the short-term or cameo roles. 

• Love 2
On 6/8/2018 at 6:25 PM, bannana said:

Hope has to be pregnant.  Liam was going to marry her, then later that day Steffy had his baby (presumably), and that transformed him into a man who was cha cha cha'ing with her, kissing her hand, and singing her praises less than 24 hours after his almost wedding to Hope, the woman he loves.  So clearly it is the baby he loves and wants to be with.  When Hope reveals that she is pregnant he will have to make the real decision between these two, because Hope's baby makes it a tie.  Who does he love more then?  Sigh.

I hate Steffy and think the actress who plays her is just awful, but the writing for her is the worst.  Five seconds after she gives birth she has turned into some other person, a kinder, gentler version of herself, who suddenly was not pressuring Liam to choose her.  Yeah, right.

She doesn't have to pressure Liam any longer. She's got Kelly to do her dirty work for her just as her mother had Thomas (Hook), Phoebe (Line), and Hauxdi herself (Sinker). She can be all sweet and calm and understanding because she literally doesn't have to lift a finger to manipulate Liam. Kelly's doing that all on her own, wrapping her father (for now) around her tiny finger.

All bets are off if Bill is revealed to be the father and/or Hope is pregnant from their proposal sex. 

• Love 8
9 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

Xander is from England and is Maya's cousin. I sure the hell hope he is a better actor than Zende was, although I read that the actor who played him got promoted to a full-time role on the prime time show he transitioned to, so maybe he has more talent than we were aware of ????  (Or, more likely, the producer made him up his game or get lost.) 

I think the other new person isn't really "new" anymore. It's Emma, the latest intern. She turns out to be Justin's niece, but it is a big secret.  I have no idea why. Isn't the woman who plays Emma a cross-over from another CBS show? "Big Brother," perhaps? That seems to be the latest talent pool that Bradley Bell has been tapping, at least for the short-term or cameo roles. 

Emma is Nia from Dance Moms. 

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

She doesn't have to pressure Liam any longer. She's got Kelly to do her dirty work for her just as her mother had Thomas (Hook), Phoebe (Line), and Hauxdi herself (Sinker).

Taylor and Steffy didn't get pregnant all by themselves.  No one forced Liam to marry Steffy in Aspen or any other time.  No one forced Ridge to follow Taylor to St. Thomas.  Ridge didn't leave Taylor to be with Brooke when he was believed to be Bridget's father.  No one forced Liam to propose to Hope on the rebound before his divorce from his pregnant wife was finalized.  I'm amazed at the free pass Ridge and Liam continue to get while Taylor, Brooke, Steffy and Hope get blamed for everything.

• Love 10
28 minutes ago, TigerLynx said:

Taylor and Steffy didn't get pregnant all by themselves.  No one forced Liam to marry Steffy in Aspen or any other time.  No one forced Ridge to follow Taylor to St. Thomas.  Ridge didn't leave Taylor to be with Brooke when he was believed to be Bridget's father.  No one forced Liam to propose to Hope on the rebound before his divorce from his pregnant wife was finalized.  I'm amazed at the free pass Ridge and Liam continue to get while Taylor, Brooke, Steffy and Hope get blamed for everything.

Where did I give those two idiots a free pass? I was commenting only on Hauxdi and Taylor and their using their children as part of the "Win Liam/Ridge sweepstakes," respectively. Both women got booby prizes AFAIC. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

Where did I give those two idiots a free pass? I was commenting only on Hauxdi and Taylor and their using their children as part of the "Win Liam/Ridge sweepstakes," respectively. Both women got booby prizes AFAIC. 

I assume she was referring to the writers in general, not anyone here, but...yeah. I think both posts are right.

• Love 2
(edited)
3 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

Taylor didn't have any children when Ridge and Taylor were married the first time.  Brooke tried to use Bridget to get Ridge to leave Taylor, and he turned her down.  Liam didn't have to go back to Steffy.  Liam went from planning on returning to Steffy, to proposing to Hope, getting to the alter and waffling again, and then Hope told Liam she could see he wanted to be with Steffy and Kelly, and she ended their engagement.

Edited by TigerLynx
  • Love 3
10 minutes ago, TigerLynx said:

Taylor didn't have any children when Ridge and Taylor were married the first time.  Brooke tried to use Bridget to get Ridge to leave Taylor, and he turned her down.  So why is it only Taylor and Steffy you criticize when Brooke did the same thing?

I specially stated I was speaking of just this mother-daughter duo and their actions, not that these two were the only ones who had ever done wrong in the history of the show. It's no secret here that I'm a Brooke fan but fan or not, I have called her out on her shit, most recently with her egging Hope on to inst-marry Waffles. I would appreciate you not reading things into my posts that aren't there.

• Love 2

Oy, just what this soap needs, more bad actors. I know Emma is new, but if her early scenes are any indication, she may bump Steffy from last place as worst actress.  And I’m sorry, but I cringe every time Sheryl Underwood is on my screen. If they think she’s an actress, think again.  I’m just hoping Xander will bring mama and papa Avant back on canvas.  I loved those two and they’re not on nearly enough. 

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, KLovestoShop said:

Oy, just what this soap needs, more bad actors. I know Emma is new, but if her early scenes are any indication, she may bump Steffy from last place as worst actress.  And I’m sorry, but I cringe every time Sheryl Underwood is on my screen. If they think she’s an actress, think again.  I’m just hoping Xander will bring mama and papa Avant back on canvas.  I loved those two and they’re not on nearly enough. 

Emma just comes off as a younger version of the equally wooden RE. Maybe they are hoping that it will make certain actors (cough - JMW - cough) look better by comparison?

• Love 3

What are the odds these characters will be on 24/7 the first few days, and then disappear?

I'm just waiting for Hope to turn up pregnant, and Kelly to be revealed to be Bill's daughter.  Then Ridge and Brooke will have to flip flop arguments.  Brooke will be all Liam should be with Hope and their baby, and Ridge will be all just because Steffy and Bill have a child together doesn't mean they have to get married.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, CountryGirl said:

Emma just comes off as a younger version of the equally wooden RE. Maybe they are hoping that it will make certain actors (cough - JMW - cough) look better by comparison?

I just saw her for the first time today and I'm not impressed by her at all and she's not all that cute, either. 

Why the hell does Brooke keep encouraging her daughter to run after Liam? He made his choice, so she should just drop it. I came back to this bullshit show off and on in the last few weeks and nothing has changed, which is so sad. I do like Brooke's haircut but what's up with her face? It looked kind of weird to me today.

These writers should be fired for writing the same dialogue day in and day out. Is there some way we shame them into not doing that?

• Love 10

And because it can’t be said enough: Brooke? SHUT UP. Go to work, go to the grocery store, go for a run, get your hair done. Anything except what you’re doing. We thank you.

• Love 11

Who asked for Xander? No one asked for Xander.  They couldn't write for the young set they had (RJ, Coco) and we finally got rid of them, they can't write for the characters they have, they don't need to be writing for any more new useless characters. 

• Love 6

Do these people listen to themselves?  Wyatt should have waited until AFTER the wedding to tell Liam the truth?  Kelly should be Liam and Hope's baby?  Has the pathetic loser known as Brooke Logan forgotten that Hope could have married Liam, but didn't.  Hope married Wyatt, and when she miscarried their baby, she left town.

Ridge, Taylor, and Brooke are horrible parents.  If they were good parents, they would not be encouraging their children to pursue relationships with people who can't make up their minds who they want to be with.

Liam is considering reuniting with Steffy, but keeps flashing back to Hope.  This moron needs to be by himself forever.  He can't commit to one person so he shouldn't be married to anyone.

• Love 12

Yeah, I turned completely against Brooke today when she said Wyatt should have waited until AFTER the wedding to tell Liam the truth. HUH?!  Of course, that’s what you’ve have done back in the day, Brooke. This is your daughter who would have married a man who was in love with another woman and his dad deceived him to convince him to leave the mother of his child. And you’re in favor of that?! Dear God. We should all just shut off this show and move on.

• Love 9
37 minutes ago, DeafAngelboy23 said:

As The Steffy World Turns must be a thing now? 

This story has firmly shown that Steffy and Liam are seen as the de facto leading lady and man of the show. Everyone else serves as either the interloper (Hope, Wyatt, Bill) or supporting (Katie, Ridge) or background noise (Thorne, Maya).

The problem is their history is so repetitive and annoying and uneven that they don't deserve that honor. Or at least not as the sole leading couple. Unfortunately with Phoebe and Aly dead, Steffy is the defacto young Forrester leading lady who technically should be front and center given the show's central family is The Forresters. Thomas or Rick should be the defacto leading men Forresters but Rick was put out to pasture with his marriage to Maya and PF bailed and Thomas was benched. The Spencers should play heavy but with better balance than having it be Liam usurp the Forrester men. Liam can be Steffy's leading man and an antagonist for Forrester leading man. Hope as the rival to Steffy should be getting better play as the Logan heroine who wins as much as she loses. But Steam has thrown the whole show out of whack. I'd blame PF's leaving partly on this as it's obvious Tally would've been a cornerstone of the show, but when you have Thorne on the canvas as an obvious leading man on the show and don't use him, you get the sense that the show's priorities are what's really out of whack.

At the very least it should be Thomas and Steffy as the leading Forresters, Rick and Hope as the leading Logans with Liam as the leading Spencer and Sally as the leading Spectra with the story being driven by the first four and twists and turns supplied by the latter. 

• Love 5

Dud show again today.

Liam didn't make any decision. Hope made it for him buy breaking the engagement. If she hadn't done that, who knows what would be going on. Probably Waffles flip-flopping back and forth from the cliff house to Brooke's cabin, with Hope and Steffy playing tug-of-war at both ends of the string he keeps them dangled on. Bonus points, if it's a raggedy red string. 

Hope (and Brooke) is more than delusional if she thought that she, Lame, Hauxdi and OBG were going to morph into a blissful blended family. I've got news for you, girl. First, there is no way in hell that Steffy would let that baby any where near Hope. She's probably play real hardball with Liam as far as visitation went. Not to mention the daily beat-down from Sludge who would be on Liam's back at every possible turn with, "How dare you abandon my daughter, the mother of your child."  The only way that Lame would have any semblance of a peaceful marriage would be to move far far away and that would never happen. Brooke wouldn't allow it (although she wants for Hope to have a happy marriage) and Liam wouldn't be able to leave Kelly. Steffy is absolutely going to use that child to manipulate Liam. There is no doubt in my mind.

And Brooke, it wouldn't have mattered when Wyatt spilled to tea to Liam.  If Liam wanted to be married to Hope, it wouldn't have made any difference, they would be married now. Their married life would probably be living hell, but they'd be married, nonetheless. I honestly believe that Liam is with Steffy out of parental obligation and unrelenting pressure from Sludge, and Hauxdi. I think that once the buzz of new fatherhood wears off, Liam is going to clearly see what predicament he's in. I believe that he really loves Hope and not Steffy (never has been.) But the wild card's going to be if Hope is now pregnant. I kind of don't think that is going to happen because Liam just doesn't deserve to have two kids at the same time and the indecision would be so agonizingly painful -- TO US!  

I'm weary of Sludge's smugness now that he Steffy has finally won.  I still wouldn't rest on my laurels on that one. Not for a long shot. I am one who believes that Bill is Kelly's father. That might have been back-burnered for the time being to shift the focus to the junior varsity for summer. However, I wouldn't blink twice if Bell pulls that out around November sweeps or when the ratings start to sag (again.)  But what I will say about Ridge (the RM version) is that he was always a decent father. He had to raise the Taytots on his own for periods of time until either Bridget or Brooke or Stephanie helped him out. Sludge Ridge, though, was a complete dick to Thomas and I never remember RM Ridge doting on Steffy so much to the point of obsessiveness as this present clown does. What a difference a change in actors makes.

Emma used to be a dancer? Oh-Kay ... 

Why is Emmy now working at SP? I thought she worked at city hall and Bill's flirting and charm, kept her "in his pocket." Where is Alison?

There better not be another Steam wedding. Liam is a fool to remarry her. This is the 21st century, so it's OK to live together and raise a child without being married. Steffy will never sell that she so moral and principled and traditional that she will insist on a marriage certificate. That will be her mother's doing.

Speaking of marriages, how soon before GarBridge ends again? I still don't like the way Sludge is treating Brooke. Bullying her into accepting Steam-less. I'm glad she set him straight. 

And speaking of fools, that is exactly what Hope is if she continues to involve Liam in HFTF. It is going to be bad enough that he'll be at FC all the time anyway, now that he is unemployed and if Steffy brings the baby to the office with her. Hope needs to minimize interaction with him at all costs. 

Gee, Pam ... One minute she's singing Steffy's praises and how it's best that she's and OBG are back with Liam, while talking behind Hope's back. Then tells Hope, "We'll always have your back." Two-faced much?

• Love 6

One of the biggest problems with the show is that Bell did not have the characters of Ridge, Taylor, Brooke, Thorne, etc., mature even a little bit.  Sure they occasionally act their age, but for the most part he kept them stuck in the same SLs from their 20s.  Then when he sorased the children, he put them in the same lame SLs their parents were still stuck in, making everyone look really really immature, selfish and plain stupid.

When Rick and Bridget started dating, got married, had children, Ridge, Taylor, Brooke and Thorne should have been dealing with new problems, not the same never ending triangles of I love so and so today, but tomorrow someone else will be the love of my life.

They had the opportunity to have Taylor/Thorne and Ridge/Brooke as tent pole couples when Taylor had Thomas.  They could have had Brooke or Taylor deal with breast cancer.  They could have had Steffy and Phoebe be Taylor/Thorne's twins and have one of them get leukemia or another illness.  They could have kept Ridge/Taylor as a couple and Thorne/Brooke as a couple.  They could have left Taylor dead the second time she died.

Instead the 50 and 60 year olds still act like teenagers, and I have no words to describe the train wrecks that are Steffy, Liam, Hope.

Out of the younger set Bridget and Thomas are AWOL, Phoebe and Allie are dead, Rick is on the backburner, and in the older group Ridge/Taylor/Brooke are in the same SL they started out in while simultaneously encouraging their children to be in the same lame triangle SL, and Thorne makes an appearance once a month.

• Love 4

Mommy knows best? Uh, no she doesn't. Brooke's advice to Hope in this Liam and Steffy mess has been the worst. I think Hope needs friends her own age to advise her, not biased family members using her to settle decades of romantic scores.

Steffy and Liam are gonna make it work this time. Sure, Steffy, like all the previous times? I still say hanging your marriage on an innocent baby's shoulders is nine kinds of wrong.

Oy, sounds like Emma's a dancer and will be busting some moves. Just like Nicole used to do. No, that doesn't seem like a stereotypical pattern to me at all. Do better, B&B. ?

• Love 5

Prediction:  Xander is not Maya's cousin.  Xander is Myron's son from a teen age girlfriend.  Papa Avant sent the kid to England as Myron came out as Maya and left home right around that time.  Maya may or may not know her son is alive.

There has to be a reason that Maya is still on, especially when the actress is pregnant in real life.

• Love 9

Steffy saying that Liam will never leave her again & Hope asking Brooke when happiness/marriage/children will happen to her totally makes me think Bill is the daddy and Hope will be pregnant.  Wow, two tired overused tropes for the price of one storyline!

• Love 10
6 minutes ago, ByTor said:

Steffy saying that Liam will never leave her again & Hope asking Brooke when happiness/marriage/children will happen to her totally makes me think Bill is the daddy and Hope will be pregnant.  Wow, two tired overused tropes for the price of one storyline!

Thing is, who is Hope going to pretend is her baby daddy since she won't want Liam choosing her just because of the baby? ?Logically it should be Wyatt, but this could be a good way to reintroduce oh...say....Oliver.

And yes to the post above that Xander should totally be Myron's son giving Maya a juicy story finally.

• Love 5

Bill being Kelly's father, and Xander being Myron's son would actually be interesting SLs so I'm sure Bell will find a way to ruin them.

If Hope really wants to have a happy marriage and family she should:

1) Do not get advice from pathetic loser idiot Brooke Logan.  Brooke is a selfish despicable person who waves every horrible thing she's done away with the words destiny, soulmate and mistake.

2) Start dating, and stop moping over a guy you dated ten years ago who chose to marry someone else.  When the person you are involved with is already married, engaged to, or dating someone else, you have already started out the relationship on the wrong foot.

Of course, Liam will leave Steffy again.  Probably because Steffy tells him to or Bill tells him to or Wyatt tells him to or Hope tells him to.  Then Liam will go back to Steffy because Ridge hounds him day and night to do so.  If Liam ever made a decision on his own, and stuck to it for more than two seconds, hell would freeze over.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, TigerLynx said:

Bill being Kelly's father, and Xander being Myron's son would actually be interesting SLs so I'm sure Bell will find a way to ruin them.

If they're interesting storylines, we won't have to worry about Bell ruining them.  I mean, he can't ruin something that's not going to happen :)

• Love 4

Bill’s dick may be larger, and Liam’s may be small

But for horrible bloodsucking heauxs, size doesn’t matter at all

Go ask Steffy, because only she can make the call

And if you go chasing waffling husbands, after leaving the bucking bronco ball

Tell him your sorry, but on a gigantic phallus known as Stallion you did fall

But don’t call Steffy, cause she will just lie about it all

When your lover tries to blackmail you, and tell you what to do

But you’ve just had some kind of waffle, and all you can hear is OBG’s coo

Go ask Steffy, cause that baby she will use

When Wyatt confessed and put an end to Liam and Hope’s show

And the Black Knight’s lies had been outed

And Liam starts to waffle, and tries to put everyone in the know

There was no affair, it was only once, Liam begins to crow

She’s not a heaux, she’s not a heaux

I can’t take Show seriously anymore. They should change the name to The Weak and the Waffling because that is all the characters have become.

Liam said he and Hope made a decision?

I can barely wait to see Liam laying Bill out for Steffy’s fall. You just know it is coming. Bill had nothing to do with twinkly toes fall, any more than Quinn did Hope’s.

Steffy actually believes that Liam will no longer waffle? Talk to your mommy hon.

Why could Taylor come visit OBG, but couldn’t be at the hospital for her delivery?

Have Ridge and Taylor had one scene together?

Did I detect some chem testing between Thorne and Maya? Rick has been kicked to the curb, so Maya is gonna need a man; this is B&B after all, the land where no woman can exist on her own.

I like Justin so much more when he is not in Bill’s orbit. Maybe he and Maya could hook up.

I guess HFTF will have to carry the company now. Steffy is a new mom and can’t be bothered about her peace offering CEO spot. And Ridge is far too busy bullying trying to convince Liam that his daughter is not a heaux.

It did look like Thorne has been working; guess that is why we never see him.

Liam asked Steffy to marry him. And he did it like it was the first time he has said the words. Never mind he was at the alter with another woman a day ago.

I refuse to snark on my girl. Brooke is in a terrible position, and Ridge is an absolute ass for trying to make her feel bad for loving and wanting the best for her daughter. Do I think Liam is the best thing for Hope? Hell no, but as I said earlier; this is just how Brooke is wired. She knows Hope would have been married to Liam years ago if certain loving and caring family members hadn’t interfered. Oh! I forgot, Ridge set her straight on that. It was a long time ago, and this is where we are today. So, his daughter’s horribleness should just be forgotten and forgiven. She is a mommy now, and has been cleansed of all wrong doing.

It looks like this is shaping up to be a battle between father and son for Steffy’s tarnished twat. Already seen that Show. With much better players and writers. Brooke was someone men would fight over. Steffy is a woman most men would run from in fear of their lives and the loss of their balls.

I dangle on a thread so thin.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, RuntheTable said:

So, his daughter’s horribleness should just be forgotten and forgiven.

Thorne seemed to have forgotten she killed Aly.  And no, I'm not buying the self defense claim, she had options other than bashing Aly over the head.

• Love 4

So much stupidity with yesterday's show , so little time...

Brooke hands Mope a cup of tea: "Here you go, honey. This will make you feel better."

Um, unless you pour some shots of booze in that tea, I don't think so. 

Mope: "It's gonna take a lot more than tea to fix me." I wholeheartedly agree. Therapy. Lots of it and not the armchair psychologist enabling BS your mother is doling out.

Brooke hand-waves this: "Okay. Well, you got to start somewhere. You've been through a lot, and you need self-care right now." Self-care doesn't mean her continuing to believe that this nightmare posing as a fairytale is going to end happily ever end for Hope.

Mope: "Or maybe I focus on Hope for the Future. You know, I got so caught up in the wedding, I kind of let the entire line slide." Way to support the antiquated notion that women shouldn't run companies or be in positions of authority because they are "too emotional."

Brooke: "Honey, it's okay. Everybody will understand. You really need to concentrate on taking care of yourself. So start with this. Drink up. It's good for you. Mommy knows best.Dafuq?

I do not have Twitter because that would be even more time spent on the internet. Case in point, this tweet, calling Hope "lucky" to have Brooke by her side. Doomed is more like it. Also, Brooke looks deranged here.

Mope: "I feel split in two. I mean, he must be thrilled. His little girl is finally here. But I was so looking forward to being a part of it. You know, Liam's wife, Kelly's stepmom." She seriously sounds about a heartbeat away from boiling a bunny. I mean, Hauxdi is certainly not the betrayed spouse here, but it's the same dynamic of wanting the wife's life. This is not to say I don't feel a teensy bit of sympathy for Hope, especially when the mother she's supposed to be able to trust is giving her absolute shit advice, but she is the one who accepted Waffle's proposal hours after she knew he was supposed to be reconciling with Hauxdi. She went right along with fast-tracking their wedding, knowing he was conflicted. And I also can't help but think about how when Steffy was no longer in the picture and Bill had backed off, she still couldn't make it happen with Liam. Case in point: her jumping to marriage with Wyatt because Liam was five minutes late

Brooke: "I'm sorry, honey."

Mope: Well, now Steffy has it all -- Liam. The child. When do I get to be that lucky?" 

Lucky???

LUCKY????????????????????????????

U8e38EI.gif

You dodged a bullet, Mope...

Mope: "We came so close this time. I was literally minutes away from being Liam's wife." 

Brooke: "I still can't believe Wyatt interrupted the ceremony like that." OMFG! Again, with this? Wyatt did the absolute right thing in interrupting a wedding and a marriage in the making that would have already been annulled by now if Wyatt hadn't spoken up. She needs to find a hobby, like horseback riding, and stop giving relationship advice because she SUCKS at it.

Hope: "Yeah, well, I should have known it had something to do with Bill. Doesn't it always?" This is not all on Bill and you both know it. It's on Liam and Hope for being dumbasses.

Brooke: "Oh, honey. I'm just so angry with him. I mean, what he did was unspeakable -- to you and to Liam, Steffy, and Wyatt. Because of him, my daughter is heartbroken again." No - because of Liam and Hope, Hope is miserable again. 

Hope: "I'll be fine." Oh just stop the martyr act. 

Brooke: "Fine"? You should be more than fine. You should be deliriously happy, and you should be with the man that you love. I just wish Wyatt waited just a little bit longer, till you said your vows and you were married, and then you and Liam could deal with Bill's lie as husband and wife."

Does she even HEAR herself?

qGhiEIe.gif

Brooke is seriously giving Ridge and Bill a run for their money in the King of Delusion department.

Mope: "Look, I don't blame Wyatt for telling the truth. I blame Bill and his horrible manipulation. If it weren't for him and his meddling, I wouldn't be heartbroken right now." I know it's as easy as breathing to make Bill the big bad here, but his part in this is minuscule. Liam had no fucking business proposing. Hope had no fucking business saying yes. Neither had any fucking business insta-marching down the aisle. 

So much ridiculous here. So easily avoidable. And again, why in the world was Hope brought back? To resurrect a storyline that, much like the Titanic, we already know how it's gonna end?

The rest of the show...

Thorne/Maya/Pam are trotted out of the mothballs to be the chorus to the neverending ToD. What a waste...

So can't act Emma is Justin's niece and it's a secret. 

Justin-Emma-HW.jpg

Newsflash - no one cares!

Also, we have a guest appearance from "Emmy." Emma...Emmy. Seriously, TPTB...you couldn't be more original than that?

Ridge's gloating...so insufferable.

Lying that he loves Hope and wants her to be happy.

Brooke reminds him: "But not at Steffy's expense." Although let's be fair...she wants Steffy to be happy, but not at Hope's expense.

Ridge: "This has nothing to do with Steffy. This is about Liam. He made the decision to put his family together and make a commitment. And he's not leaving again. You need to encourage your daughter to move on, not wait here for the wind to change."

I have to admit, I smirked at the line about "waiting for the wind to change." He knows his son-in-law all too well. He should. He was the original waffle.

But I rolled my eyes about Liam's decision having nothing to do with Steffy. It had everything to do with Steffy and her working her mother of his child angle and said child for all their worth. And I wouldn't be too sure about Liam not leaving again.

Brooke: "She should have been with Liam. He chose her (for all of a few days). They should have been together all these years. In fact, that baby should be theirs." Well, they could have been together, especially once Steffy left town and Bill was no longer an obstacle. They had plenty of chances and they BLEW them. All on their own. 

She and Ridge may have made up when he, taking a page from his own daughter, shoved Kelly's picture in Brooke's face, but I think it's a temporary truce. 

• Love 3

Steffy taking Wyatt to task for not disclosing Bill's lie sooner is ridiculous.  To my mind, Wyatt doesn't owe Steffy (or Hope) anything.  They both treated him as a substitute for his brother and they both dumped him when Liam became available.  They're lucky he still talks to them at all.

• Love 12