Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Yeah, the writing on this show is almost as bad as Y&R. Or maybe they’re the same level of crapitude. I really can’t believe that people actually get paid real money to write these shows. What will we all watch and snark on when the soaps are finally gone? That won’t be long in the future as we’re witnessing these days. 

• Love 2

Sheesh, that was cringe-worthy. What? Did Emma go hold a casting call at the local 24-Hour Fitness?

Yeah. Potential buyers are going to get a really good look at the clothes like that. /eyeroll.

At the risk of getting stoned, I have to say that the actress playing Emma is better than the one who played Nicole. (I know.) And this gal is only 16. I figure if we're going to be forced into a SL with her front and center, I'd better find something redeeming in her. Unfortunately, since it seems that her strong suit (and that is putting it kindly) is dancing, that's probably what we're in for.

What I am actually more annoyed with is that Xander's big secret is that he is ... wait for it .... half-BRITISH!  OMG!  Seriously, that's the fucking SL? Somebody better call Bill Spencer and get right on top of that scandal.  Also, is Prince What's-his-name back for the summer? The kid who plays Simon. I know he is related to the princess who plays Alison and he's also some kind of royalty.  That is a trio that doesn't mix well. Blerg.

When did Maya become Queen Bitch on steroids? Did somebody point her interim CEO while Hauxdi, I guess is on maternity leave and Sludge is running in "the role of Stephanie Forrester is now being played by ... " mode?  I thought Maya was a model. What business does she having in hiring/firing and managing the intern program. I hope that Hope rips her a new one for firing Emma. 

What I am disappointed in is the return of Sally. She's already playing tonsil hockey with Wyatt? Regardless of what I may think of Wyatt, I do think that DB has a lot of charm and is one of those people who can generate chemistry with practically anybody he is paired with (except JMW.) I liked him with Sally and I believe those two would be an exciting couple to watch. I'm sure I have nothing to worry about as they will probably have a Fourth of July* wedding (perfect for those two.) 

*However, there will never be a B&B episode to top the one where Bridget 1.0 threw Deacon out on his ash and set all of his belonging on fire in a trash can by using his own stash of Jack Daniels and his cigarette lighter. Classic. 

• Love 11

I've never seen Dance Moms, so I have no idea if Emma had some overwhelming natural charm on that show.  If so, it really isn't translating here.  Perhaps we, as a society, should stop elevating reality TV stars to positions they are in no way qualified for.  

Since apparently all African Americans named "Barber" are related in BellWorld, I wonder if Justin and Emma are also related to Drucilla and Olivia?  In any case, geeez, Maya, I never knew you were supposed to tell prospective employers the names of all your extended family members.

• Love 16
38 minutes ago, Snaporaz said:

I've never seen Dance Moms, so I have no idea if Emma had some overwhelming natural charm on that show.  If so, it really isn't translating here.  Perhaps we, as a society, should stop elevating reality TV stars to positions they are in no way qualified for.  

Since apparently all African Americans named "Barber" are related in BellWorld, I wonder if Justin and Emma are also related to Drucilla and Olivia?  In any case, geeez, Maya, I never knew you were supposed to tell prospective employers the names of all your extended family members.

Yeah, the actress who is playing Emma is day player, under five or an extra at best. This girl doesn’t scream SOAP OPERA! I’m amazed that she was signed to a contract after a day or two when Brad Bell decided he has to have her and signed her to a three year contract. Maybe, he watching someone else on the monitor in his office and got confused. There is no other explanation. Yikes!!!!

• Love 12
(edited)
1 hour ago, Snaporaz said:

Since apparently all African Americans named "Barber" are related in BellWorld, I wonder if Justin and Emma are also related to Drucilla and Olivia?  

They are indeed!

3 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

If Wyatt is on the outs, with Bill, than why is he still in Bill's beach house?

He probably ain't leaving til Bill kicks him out, LOL. But once he does he could always move into the gatehouse at the Forrester estate....although that's where Stillgate happened so he may not want to be in the same bed where that went down.

Wyatt should have money banked from his years as an employee at Fuller Designs, his instabank that Bill gave him as a VP at Spencer pub and living rent free at the beach house, and the instabank Eric probably gave him to embrace him as his new stepson when he married Quinn. He should easily be able to buy Thomas's old loft and set himself and Sally up with their own love nest.

Edited by TobinAlbers
  • Love 5

I don't care what Show is trying to sell me that Thomas dumped Sally for Carowhine.  Not the Thomas I saw when he returned and whisked Sally back to NY.  That Thomas would never take Carowhine back in 10 million years.  That Thomas would use for custody of Douglas and win. That Thomas would never leave Sally broke and homeless.

So I'm just going to pretend that none of the WTF-ery about Thomas and Carowhine was never said, and Sally is back to get revenge on Bill while Thomas waits at their home in NY.

• Love 8

I never put B&B Barber with Y&R Barber together. Is this just backstory or was it established on the show when Justin arrived? I know the cast of Y&R blackballed Victoria Rowell but I wonder if Brad Bell has, too? She might be a nutcase but she was awesome as Dru. 

• Love 3
(edited)

The kiss between Sally and Wyatt took FOR-EVVVVV-ERRR.  What happened to this show? A 4 second build up to kissing someone is like a lifetime.  I don't have that kind of time!  They had better get engaged by Friday, married by next Friday and have it annuled by July 4th.

That's how this soap is supposed to be.  Fast and faster and then onto the next......!

Edited by TessHarding2
  • Love 9
17 hours ago, hypnotoad said:

Liam was still talking to her even after he moved to that sad hotel room! She got complete support from the family. Not one person said 'gee I think sleeping with your husbands father is kind of a deal breaker honey. Perhaps you should let Liam process that.' Nope. She got the full 'I made one mistake' treatment as though sleeping with someone while completely sober is a mistake rather than a choice.

Why would anyone besides Liam be angry at Steffy?  If Liam was a good guy maybe some of Steffy's family would have been upset on his behalf, but he's not.  He's the human waffle.  Brooke didn't face any real consequences for what she did to Bridget, and that was a far worse betrayal.  Ridge and Eric were angry for all of two seconds.  The only person who criticized Brooke was Stephanie, and any time Stephanie brought up what Brooke did to Bridget, Ridge and Eric would defend Brooke.  Poor Bridget even had to apologize to Brooke for being mad at Brooke for screwing Deacon.

Why are they bringing on new characters?  They have half a dozen characters already on canvas that they don't write for.

What are the odds that if Wyatt and Sally get together, Katie will decide she wants Wyatt back, or Liam will decide he wants Sally.

• Love 4
8 hours ago, Snaporaz said:

Since apparently all African Americans named "Barber" are related in BellWorld, I wonder if Justin and Emma are also related to Drucilla and Olivia? 

LOL that never occurred to me!  I would love love LOVE Victoria Rowell on this show as Drucilla!!! I will forgive Bell for the Summer of Sheila if he could make this happen!

8 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

I have to say that the actress playing Emma is better than the one who played Nicole.

Emma is like the anti-Nicole with her bouncing off the walls enthusiasm, whereas Nicole had one of the flattest affects I've ever seen on TV.

8 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

I thought Maya was a model. What business does she having in hiring/firing and managing the intern program. I hope that Hope rips her a new one for firing Emma. 

Does Forrester not have an HR department?  I'm pretty sure CA is an at-will state, but I can't believe people there wouldn't be filing grievances left and right.  There's Hope, firing Liam because his waffling made her sad, and now Maya, firing a teenager because her last name is Barber, and we all know there can be only ONE Barber family in Los Angeles.  Yes, I know, technically she fired her for taking pictures of the designs, but I don't think she'd be fired if her name were Emma Smith. 

5 hours ago, ByaNose said:

I know the cast of Y&R blackballed Victoria Rowell but I wonder if Brad Bell has, too? She might be a nutcase but she was awesome as Dru.

This.  I LOVED VR's portrayal of Drucilla!!!

28 minutes ago, TigerLynx said:

Why would anyone besides Liam be angry at Steffy?  If Liam was a good guy maybe some of Steffy's family would have been upset on his behalf, but he's not. 

LOL I never thought of it that way, but I completely agree.

• Love 5
(edited)

Do all models know how to dance too? How will the audience be able to really critique the clothes with all the bumping and grinding and high kicking going on? 

Emma annoys me. I can't quite peg why, but she does. 

Am I supposed to be on the edge of my seat with excitement over watching Emma high kick all summer? Oh, and of course, watching Xander working overtime to keep his terrible secret of being British. The horror of that reveal may curb Emma's enthusiasm a bit. 

Ah, I love Simon. He reminds me of a very young Matthew Caulfield. I would much rather watch him this summer than those other two. 

Dear Lord, drinks, arguments, shots fired, and kissing. All within a few hours. Wyatt looked desperate and like he was in pain. I could see him thinking "well, I have lost Katie, and I have this homeless hot redhead, so why the hell not?" And it just pisses me off so much. I wanted to see these two bond organically. Why the fuck can't they give Sally a decent SL? They bring her back all broken and immediately have her macking on Wyatt? Fucking fuckers. 

Oh Maya, you can zip that pie hole, mmmmkay? Of all people, you should never open your mouth to tell others about being dishonest. You owe so much to so many. Have you forgotten how you supported Rick in his attempt to sabotage Caroline and Ridge's line? You knew he was marking up the prices so the dresses wouldn't sell, and you were all about it because you wanted to see Caroline fail. And you hated Ridge, and all the other Forrester's, and weren't overly concerned about the impact Rick's actions would have on the company. And Rick is a Forrester by blood, not an intern. Where was all your righteous indignation then? So really chickaleenie, just shut your stupid mouth about Emma being a Barbeeeeer and taking pictures. I really don't give two twats about Emma, but I have a laundry list of items that Maya has never been held accountable for. Something else sweet cheeks, you may be married to the founder's son, but you are a model, and can't fire anyone. Insufferable Bitch. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 12
(edited)
1 hour ago, RuntheTable said:

How will the audience be able to really critique the clothes with all the bumping and grinding and high kicking going on? 

Maybe that's the point :)

1 hour ago, RuntheTable said:

Emma annoys me. I can't quite peg why, but she does.

The OHMYGOODGOLLYGOSH!!!!!! excitement over every...little...thing is WAY over the top.

Edited by ByTor
  • Love 11
23 minutes ago, ByTor said:

Maybe that's the point :)

The OHMYGOODGOLLYGOSH!!!!!! excitement over every...little...thing is WAY over the top.

I think she is thinking, "I can't believe I'm on a soap!" over and over in her head. This girl is AWFUL!!!

• Love 8

I was actually yelling at the TV yesterday "Don't kiss! Don't kiss!" but then they did. I wish they would have stopped just before and had that awkward "Wait, what are we doing?" moment.

I do not care about the interns. Maya is a horrible person.

So HFTF has an exercise line with leggings and sports bras?

I will probably never completely quit this show, but thank goodness for that fast forward button. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, ByaNose said:

I think she is thinking, "I can't believe I'm on a soap!" over and over in her head. This girl is AWFUL!!!

LOL that or she was told by the directors "Remember how Nicole used to act?  Do the opposite" and she went totally overboard.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, ByTor said:

LOL that or she was told by the directors "Remember how Nicole used to act?  Do the opposite" and she went totally overboard.

and, look where it got Nicole. In, Prime Time! It seems it doesn't take much to make it in Hollywood. LOL!!!

• Love 3

Oh yeah, I want to buy clothes that look all sweaty and stinky because the models were doing aerobics in them instead of just strutting.

Why are they bringing on new characters?  They have half a dozen characters already on canvas that they don't write for.

Maybe because the new actors don't get paid much relative to the vets. It's cheaper.

If Wyatt is on the outs, with Bill, than why is he still in Bill's beach house?

Doesn't Wyatt have the title to that house? I thought Quinn had made Bill give it him to prove that he valued Wyatt as much as Liam. (Who Bill did not give a house to.) I vaguely remember Wyatt low-key lording it over Liam or Liam feeling a little slighted by it.

They are indeed!

Thanks for posting that because my quick research didn't find a definitive connection and I was about to go off about the dumb tendency to assume all people within a minority group are related or at least know each other. That said, let me just tell B&B right now: don't send Emma to Genoa City to reunite with her relatives there. Don't need her, don't want her.

• Love 5
(edited)
19 hours ago, A-Lo said:

Did anyone else literally laugh out loud during that  modeling/dance troupe performance?  My understanding is that when people go to fashion shows they go to see the fashions, not a bunch of models hip hopping around on the stage.  And Hope took it all so seriously!  And not for nothin', but that Dance Moms kid (Emma?) was the worst dance of the bunch!

Hope takes EVERYTHING seriously. Although good for her for wiping away her few tears over ain't worth it Waffles and getting back to work unlike co-CEO Steffy who stayed at home for months and didn't even bother to check in.

I don't know who I was more embarrassed for, watching that ridiculous "dancing" - the "dancers" themselves (especially Nia, who had no business being in the middle as she was the worst of the bunch), AN having to pretend to love what she was seeing, or me for watching. 

Also, how are we supposed to see the clothes with all that movement on the runway? This is just stupid. I've been waiting for eons for an honest-to-goodness fashion show from a show that's supposed to be steeped in it - this is NOT what I had in mind and I've seen far too many ANTM ridiculous runway shows. I'll take the swinging gong any day over this: 

I feel kind of mean picking on Nia as she is only 16 and I always felt bad for her on Dance Moms, but TPTB had no business putting her front burner when it's clear she has little to no acting experience. It shows, especially in scenes where she's 1:1 with a more seasoned player (i.e. not Xander). She comes off as so A-W-K-W-A-R-D and the definition of trying too hard, all at once. Her lips were practically quivering when Maya gave her the undeserved dressing-down (you're 16, Nia, not 6). 

Speaking of Maya, fuck you and the horse you rode in on. You're a model and have zero say in HFTF or anything else FC-related. Also, her immediately jumping to conclusions just because Emma happens to be related to Justin is rich, considering the skeletons that rattled around in her closet for years.

I can't believe Ingo was brought on to sit around and listen to the "who's the new intern?" nonsense. What a waste.

Wyatt and Sally...you know, I hate how quickly they've been thrown together (almost as if Brad threw a bunch of names in a hat and pulled theirs out), not to mention the shitty way they ended Tally, but....there's there there. DB and CH, like KKL, could have chemistry with bumps on a log so it is quite intriguing to see this kind of pairing. It's also obvious the actors enjoy working with each other (and I'm sure they're beyond grateful to be far removed from the ToD).

We all knew Wyatt was in no real danger and I knew, having seen Bill's picture just behind Wyatt's shoulder, that said photo would be the target. Although having Sally shoot a gun at all in light of all the real world tragedies was in poor taste IMO.

Nevertheless, I loved their scenes - the one bright spot in this cesspool of a show:

Wyatt is furious as he looks from her to the picture: "What the HELL are you doing?!?"

Sally, clearly thrown by her own reckless actions shoves the gun at a furious Wyatt: "Take it!" He's all too happy to oblige.

Wyatt: "Geeze!"

Sally, in tears: "I'm sorry. I'm... I'm sorry."

Wyatt isn't letting her off the hook that easily: "I get that you're traumatized right now with everything my father's done to you, okay? Me, too. But I'm not going around acting all crazy shooting at people!"

Sally: "I wasn't thinking, okay? It was in my purse from the gun range earlier."

Wyatt: "Yeah, a little tip -- when you're angry and maybe you had a little too much to drink, LOCK UP THE GUN!"

Sally nods to herself, stricken with contrition: "I -- I will remember that."

Sally.thumb.png.acfe21e7c91883f2b32e4df04ac9b52e.png

You can see Wyatt's anger slowly start to dissipate as he reflects on what drove Sally to fire the gun in the first place: "Well, maybe you won't have to. Because my father's not gonna abuse either one of us ever again." His breathing hasn't slowed yet though and his nostrils are flared. I kinda like it.

Wyatt.thumb.png.0cb3d1f58c4fd2a52cbbdfe02f85c473.png

Later, he pours them both some wine.

Sally gives him a look: "You sure this is wise?" I'm not so sure.

Wyatt, deadpan: "Not for you. It's for me." He gives her a cute little smirk.

Sally scoffs and almost smiles, then says, very serious: "I'm sorry I scared you."

Wyatt protests: "Scared? I wasn't scared. That wasn't what that was. I was...I was thinking fast."

Sally raises an eyebrow, calls him on it: "No? That was -- your heart beating through your shirt is normal?"

Wyatt settles back on the couch, wine in hand: "Well, maybe it had more to do with you than with the gun in your hand." There's the usual teasing in his voice now, of course, Sally doesn't know him well enough to pick up on it. 

Sally rolls her eyes: "Oh, right, 'cause I'm a real prize right now. Never been more lost in my life." She pauses to take a sip as Wyatt pauses to take her in and you can tell he's very intrigued by what he sees.

Wyatt2.thumb.png.730eea18a537200e3da2bc2205b6f5bf.png

Wyatt: "Ambitious people like us aren't meant to be adrift, Sally." And yes, they do have the ambition trait, Wyatt's from both parents, Sally's, from her own struggles to survive.

Sally: "That's exactly how I feel right now, like my ship sunk and I'm just...out there floating."

Wyatt: "Well, here's to the castaways." They halfheartedly clink their glasses together. "Because that's exactly what I am, too. Long story short... I defied my father, and he basically kicked me out of his life. So, fatherless, jobless, and now single, so great." He says this all very matter-of-fact, not looking for the slightest bit of sympathy (unlike his needy brother).

Sally: "Well, aren't we just a pair?" 

They share a smile, then a laugh. 

Wyatt, reflective: "We're gonna be all right. My father, though, I just... after everything he's done...I don't understand how he can hurt so many people, you know? Especially the innocent ones who didn't do a single thing to deserve it." And there, in an act rooted by instinct more than consciousness, he reaches out to place his hand on her's. 

Sally2.thumb.png.c24967f58b964909b69aacae5aa96533.png

Sally is clearly caught off-guard and looks down at their hands. I think Wyatt is a little surprised at his own actions as well and his wary eyes watch Sally to gauge her response. 

Sally pulls her hand away at the same time Wyatt does the classic smooth back his hair move.

Sally: "Thank you for listening to me."

Wyatt, adorably fumbling for his words for a moment: "Yeah, no, I just -- you know, I...want you to know that you're not alone, and i know what you're feeling."

Sally: "Well, you were really kind to bring me here and share your wine, and your couch."

Wyatt: "Yeah, uh, so blankets, pillows... I mean, there's more, if you need them, up there." Ever the gracious host.

Sally, pulling her bag over her shoulder: "That won't be necessary." She gets to her feet and steps toward the door.

Wyatt rises as well: "Wait, you're not leaving."

Sally, her mind made up (or so she thinks): "I -- I should go."

Wyatt: "Wait, Sally."

Sally turns to face him and sighs: "Look, I have my pride, Wyatt. I won't let another man save me." No man alive ever saved her. She saved herself. 

Wyatt: "You're not gonna sleep on the beach. I'm not gonna be able to sleep for a minute if I know you're out there." Call me old-fashioned but I am digging the chivalry here.

Sally teases: "Because you have a busy day tomorrow?"

Wyatt looks down, a grin on his face, and teases back,: "Not busier than yours."  He looks back at her and there's a ghost of the old Sally in her eyes as she watches him. "Just... stay." There's pleading in his voice, no matter how casual he's trying to be, and it's clear he needs someone just as badly as she does.

Sally sighs, mentally weighing her options. 

Wyatt threatens: "I don't want to be searching for you all night out on the beach, because that's exactly what I'm gonna do."

Sally, ever the toughie: "Okay, Wyatt, I can take care of myself, all right?"

Wyatt challenges her with a snarky "mm-hmm" and I love it.

Sally: "I've done a really lousy job of it lately, yes, but, look, I'm tough. I'm a Spectra." Yes, ma'am, you are.

Wyatt: "Okay, so you can be tough on the couch. I'll even take the pillows away to make you feel like you're roughin' it." He's doing all he can to put her at ease.

Sally can't help but capitulate: "Okay."

Wyatt: "So you're... you're staying?" 

Sally, letting her bag slide to the floor: "For your sake." 

Wyatt: "Thank you." But the teasing is out of his voice now.

Sally: "You know, you don't -- you don't have to pretend to be so nice."

Wyatt: "You don't have to pretend to be so tough." He looks at her, thinking, should I or shouldn't I? He sees in her eyes, she's thinking the same thing and before either of them has time to think themselves out of it, they're in each other's arms and kissing, each accepting the lifeline the other is offering, if only for tonight.

Sally_Wyatt-kiss-HW.jpg?dbf50c

Pretty damn steamy (and I would expect nothing less from my gal, Red).

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Love 9
11 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

That said, let me just tell B&B right now: don't send Emma to Genoa City to reunite with her relatives there. Don't need her, don't want her.

Well...we do have some AMAZING snarkers over on the Y&R board who I'm sure would have a hilarious thing or two to say about her :)

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Maybe because the new actors don't get paid much relative to the vets. It's cheaper.

I find it very believable they would be to cheap to pay the vets, but if that is the case, why hire a known actor like Ingo to play Thorne?  It's not like they've actually given Thorne a decent storyline.

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, TigerLynx said:

I find it very believable they would be to cheap to pay the vets, but if that is the case, why hire a known actor like Ingo to play Thorne?  It's not like they've actually given Thorne a decent storyline.

It looks like Brad Bell is still trying to figure out what to do with Ingo. He's been playing Thorne for over 7 months. Don't you think he (Bell) would had an idea beforehand? Nope! I think he wanted a name. Ingo still looks uncomfortable in the role and the wardrobe they dress him in. He's a classic suit guy like he was on GH. He looks so out of place on B&B. I'm sure he's enjoying the 1/2 hour gig and salary but he's being wasted.

• Love 8
38 minutes ago, TigerLynx said:

why hire a known actor like Ingo to play Thorne?  It's not like they've actually given Thorne a decent storyline.

LOL I think he's even given up on trying to hide his accent :)

• Love 3

I wanted to like Sally and Wyatt especially after the writers ruined Sally/Thomas, but Wyatt is looking a little desperate here.

Maya can exit stage left at any time, and Hope still comes across as pathetic even when she's trying to assert herself.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, ByaNose said:

and, look where it got Nicole. In, Prime Time! It seems it doesn't take much to make it in Hollywood. LOL!!!

Wait, what? When did she get picked up on another show?!

1 minute ago, TigerLynx said:

I wanted to like Sally and Wyatt especially after the writers ruined Sally/Thomas, but Wyatt is looking a little desperate here.

How is that different from every other relationship he's been in?

• Love 3
(edited)

New casting. So now they're basically repeating Nicole, Zende, and Sasha with new actors?

Wally would've been better to start off with Sally back and pissed and getting drunk at the bar, she sees Wyatt who is also drowning his sorrows and decides in a case of drunken not well thought out decisions to seduce him as a swipe at Bill only for in the morning after hungover Wyatt reveals to her that the jokes on her - he's persona non grata with Bill and so he won't give a damn is Sally 'sullied' his son. Sally's pissed she slept with him for nothing, which insults Wyatt as he thought he did pretty well all things considered. Sally asks why he's on the outs with Bill and he explains the whole situation with Hope and Liam and Steffy. They start a friendship of mutual loathing of Bill but table the sexy time for now as Wyatt doesn't want to use her anymore to get over Katie.  Wyatt decides he does want to get back at Bill and has a great way how they can help each other - he'll bank Sally S Designs and be the business mind (hey he worked at Forrester and he helped his mom launch her business!) to her creative mind.  He has no job and this partnership would be perfect to help him focus on something besides Katie and Bill.  They've already slept together so there won't be any tension and they can focus on their mutual goal - being successful and thumbing their noses at Bill.

THEN over the course of launching Sally S. you can explore their developing feelings for each other but don't want to jeopardize their company with feelings. Maybe Thomas returns and Wyatt is protective but also went down that road with Ivy and banks off. Other hijinks ensue.

Ha! So damn true. Well...maybe not with Nicole or Katie.

I really wish they'd bring on a long lost love from his past that Quinn drove away but he now has a second chance with since Quinn is less....Quinn.

Edited by TobinAlbers
  • Love 7
16 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

I thought she was on McGyver. Maybe, I'm wrong. I don't watch the show but I thought I read that.

(edited)
25 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

It's not.  Which is sad.  Do any of these people have any self esteem, self respect, pride, anything remotely resembling a spine?

Oddly enough.  I think they would have been better off if they had kept these pairings:  Ridge/Caroline II, Bill/Brooke or Bill/Steffy, and Sally/Thomas.

Edited by TigerLynx

@TobinAlbers; that new casting does nothing for me but give me a case of the dreads. I never thought I would pine for the "Summer of Sheila", but show has completely gone off the rails with this new duo. I just don't care. 

However, your Wally scenario is banging! But you know that is far too creative for Show. And of course there would be no triangle so they would be completely out of their writing element. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, ByaNose said:
2 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

I thought she was on McGyver. Maybe, I'm wrong. I don't watch the show but I thought I read that.

According to IMDB you are not wrong.

Well, here it is. The latest feud was revealed today when Maya stuck her nose into Hope’s business and tried to fire Emma. Maya was in the wrong-she should have talked to Hope about this and let Hope decide what to do about Emma.  But I knew when Hope said Maya veered out of her “lane” that it was the wrong thing to say. Now Maya runs to Rick, tells him that Hope told her to stay in her “lane” and we’re off to the races. Zzzzzzzzzzz.

• Love 2

Unless Xander is going to be Myron/Maya's son I want him and Emma off my screen immediately. They are so bad they are embarrassing.  I'm embarrassed to be watching them. Mr. Diva saw them while I was watching on Pop last night. He looked up from his book, announced "they are  awwwwwful"  and went back to reading.

Maya has been so twee and lovey-dovey and bestest wife and mommy in the world for months I was glad to see her inner mean girl reappear.  I'm actually intrigued by a Hope/Maya throw down.

I'mma just sayin' -- Justin and Maya would be an interesting couple.

• Love 4
(edited)

Oh look, Wyatt's going after a family member's leftovers again. Who knew pointless gunplay was such an aphrodisiac? (Seriously, why does B&B think this thing with Sally misusing guns is cute?)

Hmm, was that a chem test between Justin and Hope? I kinda like the idea but she's probably too vapid for him. And still pining after his boss' disinherited son isn't a plus either.

Whee, Hope overrode Maya and she's not even a Forrester. (Well, Maya's only one by marriage but still...) Maya had a look like, "bish whet?" and it cracked me up.

Reign Edwards was also on an FX show called Snowfall. It was during that period when Nicole was wearing the particularly awful wig or weave or whatever that mess was. The FX show is set in the 1980s so it seemed to me Reign's hairstyle was more for that role than for B&B.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Hmm, was that a chem test between Justin and Hope? I kinda like the idea but she's probably too vapid for him. And still pining after his boss' disinherited son isn't a plus either.

If they went there, Hope would be the second Logan to hit it after Donna! And Hope would be nailing her cousin Marcus's father so....nah.

Maya is married to the midlife crisis/2nd family son and was given a vanity title at FC to appease her 3rd stringer son husband and let her feel like she's contributing. Hope is more or less adopted granddaughter of Eric which is where the power at FC lays. Maya can shut it. She has no purvue over HftF. She did indeed swerve out of her lane and try to throw her weight around.

• Love 10
14 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

I always felt bad for her on Dance Moms,

I don't watch Dance Moms.  Could you give us a little insight and tell us why you felt bad for Nia on that show?

6 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

Hope would be nailing her cousin Marcus's father so....nah.

With this show?  Justin being Marcus' father makes it more likely to happen. :)

8 hours ago, La di Diva said:

Justin and Maya would be an interesting couple.

I think Maya as "mean-girl Maya" and Bill would be a good pairing.  I know he outed her in his magazine, but I'm not sure TPTB think we remember that...hell, I don't think they remember that :)

• Love 4
19 hours ago, ByTor said:

LOL that or she was told by the directors "Remember how Nicole used to act?  Do the opposite" and she went totally overboard

HAHAHAHA best artistic direction ever!!!!

• Love 4
(edited)

That was all so over the top. What would Justin stand to gain by his niece photographing "top secret designs"? I found the whole thing hilarious. Even Bill wouldn't stand to gain anything. He doesn't run a fashion house, he runs a publishing company. But it did give me the chance to see someone put Maya in her place. Bravo Hope! Like I said earlier; I don't care about Emma, but I think Maya was all kinds of way over the top. I am surprised she didn't tell Emma to run and get her some ice cream or to say she needs a foot rub. 

So, does this mean that Rick will be caught in the middle of a fight between his sister and his wife? Now that is something I could get on board for. 

I feel much better about Sally and Wyatt now. When I heard her say "if we take it slow",  I nearly peed my pants. This is how it should unfold; two lonely, lost people connecting. 

Still, when they were taking off each others clothes? So friggin HOTT! 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 8
(edited)

Sally's body is amazing. Stuffy's body is real, but the face is fake. The jury is out on new Hope since her clothes  are loose fitting. Maybe, one day, will see her in a bathing suite. Old Hope has a really good body, evident in her scene with Scott Eastwood.  Hands down, Carter has the best body in Soapdom. 

Edited by Waldo13
  • Love 6
(edited)

Hope would be nailing her cousin Marcus's father so....nah.

Yikes, forgot about that. Nevermind...(But still, it really seemed like a chem test. Gah.)

Hands down, Carter has the best body in Soapdom.

Er, sure, if you like that over-developed, boiled hot dog, gym rat look. I'm not a fan of it.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 1
On 6/13/2018 at 6:45 AM, Cindylou said:

Is it sad that when on Y&R, Sharon and Nick were talking about moving to Cali., I was hoping they would get inserted into B&B to give folks other options and shake things up a bit?

I haven't seen this show in aboiut 2 weeks but I don't see why they couldn't shift Nick & Sharon to B&B.  They shifted Sheila, Ashley and Lauren to B&B and all three characters went back to Y&R as storyline dictated.  Eric Forrester has also shown up for a couple of scenes on Y&R, too.

• Love 2
(edited)
6 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

I feel much better about Sally and Wyatt now. When I heard her say "if we take it slow",  I nearly peed my pants. This is how it should unfold; two lonely, lost people connecting. 

But, are they taking it slowly?  They barely know each other and, while I can buy an instant passion, I really don't get the instant tenderness of just holding each other, fingers interlocked, hair stroking, etc. 

Often in real life, and the majority of time on soaps, the sex precedes the casual tender moments.  It feels as if they skipped a step and went straight to the lounging in each other's arms.  This just seemed weird to me.

Edited by Cool Breeze
  • Love 2

So, is $Bill going to kidnap Stuffy now and force her to marry him, and then WimpyLiam's going to wonder "Durrrr, where did she go? I guess I'll have to marry Dope now!"? 

I was really thinking Wimpy was going to postpone his wedding to Stuffy because Dope was going to announce her pregnancy, but $Bill is pretty menacing on today's show. I don't know why there aren't more people in LA to date/impregnate/marry, because these hard-headed triangles are very tired.

• Love 4
(edited)
10 minutes ago, lightninggirl said:

So, is $Bill going to kidnap Stuffy now and force her to marry him, and then WimpyLiam's going to wonder "Durrrr, where did she go? I guess I'll have to marry Dope now!"? 

I was really thinking Wimpy was going to postpone his wedding to Stuffy because Dope was going to announce her pregnancy, but $Bill is pretty menacing on today's show. I don't know why there aren't more people in LA to date/impregnate/marry, because these hard-headed triangles are very tired.

Huh. Well, they love repeating stories on this show, why not flip the script from when Steffy married Wyatt when Liam was MIA to Liam marrying Hope because Steffy was MIA.  It furthers the Steffy is a victim of Bill and he's a menacing predator and allows Liam to 'save' his wife and daughter. But good gravy, kidnapping Steffy is one thing, kidnapping a woman and her child would be beyond the line. Then again Quinn is cooling her heels in the Forrester pool so if she can rebound, so can Bill.  Although a way to further shirk the blame from Bill is to say he's undergoing repressed PTSD from Taylor shooting him and is in the throes of a breakdown where he's trying to reassert his alphaness to make himself feel like he's keeping it together.

I also think Bill can't let Steffy go because he can't accept losing to his son who he thinks is weak and a loser. If he loses to him then what does that make Bill in his mind?

Not sure if the torpedoing of the awesome Bill and Liam father/son love has been worth what we've gotten in return.

Edited by TobinAlbers
  • Love 11