Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Ridge and Brooke are repulsive.  It's like they are in some kind of weird contest with each other to see whose daughter can win Liam.  If they really cared about Steffy or Hope, they would be furious with Liam, and not want him anywhere near Steffy or Hope.

• Love 19

I don't watch very often....but I tuned in maybe yesterday or the day before.  Ridge and Steffy were talking about something and I swear Steffy's head/face took up almost the entire screen when she had a close-up.  Ridge's didn't....but hers did.  I was watching on a different tv, but man. She is uncomfortable to look at and then when it is coming at you straight and large...off-putting. The actress is attractive (at least she used to be) but I just hate the example this is giving women, especially those in the 30-40 something range.  But I know actresses have to do it for the most part; just wish they had better surgeons.  And when will these women decide that the men they are fighting over are not worth it?  And yes, let's pimp out our daughters.  

• Love 9

Ridge is indeed becoming Stephanie to Steffy's Ridge with his overbearing attitude, over-protectiveness and trying to manage his daughter's life. What next? He's going to start asking if she and Liam have resumed "relations?" No better time to start working on anchor baby #2, especially now since Hope's pregnant. Geez/eyeroll.

It really is too bad that TK was cast as nuRidge. If he had come to the show as a completely new character, he'd be a perfect match for Steffy. I think he shows even more interest in and chemistry with JMW than Bill. (Talking Bill, not DD.)  TK and KKL are just awful together. The tension between the two actors is impenetrable. I guess pepper steak is to Ridge what lemon bars are to Pam. That's what "his women" always prepare for him when they either are trying to seduce him or deliver bad news.  That goes way back to RM days. 

I don't care if Brooke drinks every now and then. I honestly didn't think she was a full-blown alcoholic (actually, I don't think Katie is, either.) I think that she turned to vodka as a crutch when she was going through a difficult and painful time. (Taylor, OTOH, clearly needs to stay out of the cups.) I just hate it when women take such drastic measures to get over a stupid man and then are permanently labeled.  I don't think any of those jackasses are worth getting sloshed over, but whatever. Maybe instead of/or in conjunction with abstinence (temporary or permanent) these ladies need to delve into why they keep pursuing and have their self-worth invested in and shattered by these losers. 

• Love 6
13 hours ago, La di Diva said:

Anyone but me think Ridge is going to tell Brooke that Hope cannot have Liam's baby.

Sludge will most likely say that Hope should not go through with the pregnancy for the sake of Slutty's precious family. I think Sludge would have no qualms at all telling Brooke she has to convince Hope that she should get a termination right away.

He'll probably also say it's awfully convenient for Hope to be pregnant now that Steam have reunited, and suggest she got knocked up on purpose.  He'll probably want to send Hope back to Milan immediately to keep her away from Liam so she can't tell him about the baby.

Brooke will be furious at all this and will let Sludge know that Liam is being told right that minute. 

I would hope that will be enough for Ridge to at least earn a week on the couch, since TIIC don't seen to be breaking up Bridge any time soon. Because this odious pig absolutely will ask this.

• Love 8
(edited)

Yesterday's show was pretty darn good (sans Brooke and her destiny bullshit) and of course it would be good - Sally was on, front and center. I'll get to her and Wyatt a little later.

Up first, we have Daddy Sludge visiting Hauxdi at the cliffhouse and they chat about motherhood and Ridge's praise of her like she's the first woman, ever, to have given birth is really OTT. 

He quickly dispenses with the praise to grill her on why she's not remarried to Liam already.

Steffy, shrugging: "I didn't want to get married with everything going on. I'm ready now." What, was it all of two or three days before Bill rolled over and played dead like the pod person he's become and now she's ready? I mean, from an outsider's perspective, nothing has changed on the new baby chaos front but Liam is as dumb as the day is long and so is Ridge, so they'll notice nada.

Later, alone, Steffy admires that portrait of her and Liam where they aren't even looking at each other FFS (I guess it's the new tummy rub) and is all excited to tell him they're finally going to be a family.  I wouldn't be too sure about that, Hauxdi.

Over at FC, Hope is honest-to-God gushing: "I can't believe it...I'm having Liam's baby."

Brooke wants her to quit gushing and tell Liam already, insisting it's - wait for it - "a sign, honey. Really. You're gonna have a future with Liam." 

Hope is quick to remind her mother (and herself): "What about Steffy and Little Kelly?" As if Brooke gives two figs for either of them with destiny on the line. I mean, she's got the full-on crazy eyes right now.

Brooke.thumb.jpg.95f84e26a58fe8d68dd821b02086cb11.jpg

She tells Hope not to worry about what other people will think (Lord knows she never has) and that she and Liam deserve this joy. Liam doesn't deserve shit.

There are a few throwaway scenes with Maya, Thorne, Xander and Liam discussing HFTF (Maya is still salty about not modeling for the line even though she never has before). Emma has the day off and thank goodness for that.

Xander-Maya-meet-with-Thorne-Liam-HW.jpg

Later, Liam and Thorne are alone and see another creepy message come up on the comments section of the HFTF site, saying "There's no hope for you" and another flashing skull and crossbones. This is all very riveting...except...not.

Over at the beach house, we see that Sally has been very busy decorating. 

Wyatt enters: "So the grill's all fired up..." His words die as he spies Sally from behind...."Holy...look at you." I have some serious body envy looking at CH right now. 

She whirls to face him and is just so damn gorgeous.

sallys-black-white-bikini.jpg

Wyatt approaches him and I will forgive him his stupid porkpie hat (a trend that needed to die about 5 years ago) because of the stupid, silly grin on his face as he tells her: "Now, I'm all fired up."

DhR5xQiXUAAViVD.jpg

As naturally as breathing, Sally comes right into the circle of his arms, mock-chiding him: "You're supposed to be looking at the decorations." Honey, as gorgeous as you are, no other decorations are needed.

Wyatt, looks around: "Oh wow..."

Sally mentions finding them in the garage and he had no idea he even had this stuff. He just looks so happy and touched. It's very sweet.

Wyatt: "I have an idea...why don't we put the barbecue on hold and get things cooking in here."

DhR81hiXcAE7O5m.jpg

He moves to kiss her and she has zero objections to the change in plans, telling him: "I like the sound of that."

She wheels away to grab her laptop, telling him she has to send something first and of course, we're supposed to believe Sally is the one behind the nasty comments. I think we can all agree it's one taco short of a combination plate Pam who's sending them. 

She's quick to join him on the couch and when he asks if what she sent was work-related, she all but rolls her eyes, telling him Hope doesn't exactly have a lot of confidence in her.

Wyatt: "Come on...you'll win her over. You won me over."

Sally smiles at this: "Yeah, well, not everyone appreciates me the way you do, Wyatt." They share a laugh. "Don't get a wrong, I'm very grateful for this opportunity at Forrester, but I don't want Hope's negative opinion of me to ruin anything." I'm thinking Hope has bigger fish to fry right now.

Later, they come back in from outside and it's gotten noticeably darker outside. Wyatt is telling her he doesn't see how things can be all bad with Hope. Dude, you were not there for the bitchy sniping she did with Sally on her first day.

Sally: "I'm not complaining...I'm really grateful for everything you've done for me. For convincing Eric to give me a job, for letting me stay here."

Wyatt teases her: "I did all that for me. You know that, right?"

Sally: "Oh, yeah, you're really selfish."

Wyatt: "Completely! Keep you here...keep you happy. I mean, that was all for me." She gives him a little squeeze like "stop it!" He turns more serious here: "I mean, I am starting to realize that my life is better with you in it." Smart man...

They begin kissing and then he pulls back to really look at her, running his fingers through her gorgeous red hair as he kisses her more slowly as Sally ditches the stupid hat. These two are hot as hell.

Later still, they are cuddled up on the windowseat, wrapped in sheets, with Sally commenting: "Weren't you just telling me how selfish you are?"

Uh huh...we've always surmised Wyatt is better in bed and this is just further confirmation. I'm guessing he took really good care of Sally. As he should.

Sally continues: "I'm gonna have to disagree." She looks quite sassified and he smiles at that. "You try to be such a bad boy, Wyatt Spencer, but you're actually really sweet."

Wyatt: "I hope I can trust you to keep that a secret...I can't have it getting out that I'm sweet."

Sally: "You know, a lot of guys would have actually kept this entire relationship a secret...but not you."

Wyatt: "Why would I?"

Sally sits up and turns around to look at him: "Well, for starters, your father hates me and your mother thinks I'm a con artist."

Wyatt: "Okay, A - I don't care what my father thinks and B - My mother is one to talk." He shakes his finger for emphasis.

Sally can't help but smile at his defense of her - of them - and just look at those dimples.

Sally7.thumb.jpg.77bb305c14fac7455defd3530eb5f014.jpg

Wyatt isn't finished: "I'm proud to be getting involved with you. I admire you."

Sally scoffs at this: "Slow down there, cowboy, you're getting a little crazy."

Wyatt: "Seriously! You are...you're smart and you're talented and driven and ambitious and strong...did I mention sexy?" 

Sally teases him: "You might have mentioned...briefly.."

Wyatt: "I'm not gonna hide my feelings for you." YASSS!!!! "And I'm gonna try my hardest to show how I feel about you...in every way I can." All said so very tenderly, with him gently playing with the tendrils of hair around her face. He moves into to kiss her but they both look up as the fireworks start. The fireworks have nothing on these two.

Elsewhere, Brooke is home cooking dinner for Ridge (yes, again!) and it's pepper steak. I wish I was kidding.

Ridge is beaming and crows about how Steffy and Kelly are happy and healthy and that Steffy and Liam are going to be married as soon as possible.

Brooke begs to differ, being cryptic as she sips the wine I thought recovering alcoholics weren't supposed to have. She tells Ridge that something's happened that will change Hope, Liam, and Steffy's lives forever.

Ridge has to practically pry the information out of her but once he does, oh it is some kind of delicious karma to watch his face crack.

I can't wait to hear his excuses for why Hope doesn't deserve to raise her child in an intact family but Steffy does.

We end with Hope dragging Liam away from the group viewing of the fireworks to share her news.

Xander-Maya-Thorne-Liam-Hope-watch-firew

The fireworks are so loud that it takes Hope several attempts before Liam hears her and it's interesting. Hope gets the big reveal, complete with fireworks as a backdrop.

It's a 180 from the lowkey reveal for Steffy at the doctor's office.

As is Liam's reaction as the news sinks in. Here's a side-by-side of his reaction at the reveals:

Lame.jpg.373846c41c2d7afb8763af3b7cf82725.jpg

I don't think Liam looks very thrilled now vs then, but I'll let you be the judge.

And, of course, I just "can't wait!" (insert sarcasm) for yet another round of this between Hauxdi and Hope:

tenor.gif?itemid=4456651

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Love 19
On ‎7‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 2:32 PM, A-Lo said:

So, Brooke is drinking again?  There were two glasses of red wine on the counter...one for her and one for Ridge.  Isn't she supposed to be a recovering alcoholic?

Today she was drinking water and only Ridge had a wineglass.  Think they caught their continuity mistake?

• Love 1

@CountryGirl, great recap as always!

Today’s episode irked the heck out of me! I’m still thinking about Scott Cliffton’s acting choices; not sure what he was going for but all I saw was Liam in panic mode before putting on an act for Hope to make her feel better about the fact that he’s not as enthused as she is.

As for Hope: I can’t decide if she’s delusional or just dense but given Liam’s reaction, I’m disappointed she didn’t come with a little more fire.

That’s what let’s me know the writers are really out of touch with what works and what the audience wants: why not have Hope pick up on the fact that Liam is already lost in how this situation is unfolding in his life and show she has some dignity?

I would have written it with Hope firmly telling Liam that until he figures ish out they will work at figuring out a co-parenting plan that works and maybe even have her give him some SASS suggesting he didn’t seem so flabbergasted or disappointed when they were MAKING the baby. But I guess it can’t all be blamed on the writing. I’m still wondering how KM would have played the situation if she’d still been in the role as Hope.

Ridge and Brooke: I was giggling at Ridge’s obliviousness and also at Brooke giving him the Squint of Death. Today their marriage showed signs its only a matter of time before the nth implosion. All I can say about that is YOU BETTER KEEP RIDGE AWAY FROM SALLY, YOU HEAR TIIC?! 

The only thing keeping me hooked at this point is the Wally storyline although given yesterday’s messiness with Sally and her internet use, I’m worried TIIC will be messing with that soon. Because they just can’t let us have nice things. 

• Love 11

Of course Ridge has to ask if the baby is Liam. Who else Ridge?  Ridge is so self-centered that he can't, in his pea brain, think that Hope is going to suffer and not Stuffy.  Ridge is no longer a peace of shit. He's the results of Montezuma's Revenge.  Hey Ridge, its Liam's decision not yours!  

Waffle Boy is leaking Maple Syrup but he's definitely spreading a lot on Hope. 

• Love 6

I realize this is a soap, and that Ridge and Brooke are two of the biggest pathetic losers/bumbling idiots to ever exist on a soap, but why are they not beyond angry with Liam?  How is it that no matter how these triangles play out, or who is involved, it's always the woman or women who get the blame, while the guys get a free pass every time?

• Love 19

Is there a reason why Quinn needs to accompany Eric every damn where? Can Liam not have the woman who kidnapped and raped him in his own damn house?! The same house where Quinn held him at knifepoint and nearly gutted him? In what world would this woman being in his house anywhere near his daughter be okay? 

Fine, yes, he was elsewhere getting the news he had another baby on the way with another woman and technically the house is Steffy's now, but seriously Eric and Quinn are showing just how little respect and little class they have. Even if Liam doesn't deserve Eric's respect for being a waffle, the man should have better class. Quinn we know deep down gives no fucks, but seriously if Eric can dress down Liam for his shit, Liam can hold his grudge against Quinn and ban her ass from his property and from any proximity of his kid.  

• Love 2
10 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

It really is too bad that TK was cast as nuRidge. If he had come to the show as a completely new character, he'd be a perfect match for Steffy. I think he shows even more interest in and chemistry with JMW than Bill. (Talking Bill, not DD.)  TK and KKL are just awful together. 

A year ago (maybe more, when was that dumb co-CEO storyline?) I was sitting alone at my table for one seeing some inappropriate, unintentional chemistry between TK/JMW.  

• Love 4

What's unbelievable about it? You knew Liam was trash, Ridge. It's a wonder it's taken him this long to have multiple baby mamas. So much for trying to use him to fix your skank daughter's reputation.

Just when you think Ridge can't be a bigger, dismissive d-bag. He's already decided Hope is the one heading for a broken heart. It seemed like it was all Brooke could do to not cuss him out.

• Love 7

IKR? I was very disappointed that Brooke just stood there and listened to all of that crap roll off Sludge's forked tongue. KKL clearly demonstrated her anger and frustration with the facial expressions and body language, but Brooke really needs to cut this submissive housewife shit out and let that cretin have it with both barrels.  I think enough anvils were dropping today to portend that Steffy is the one who is going to get dumped.  And, I can't wait. I wanted to barf today when Quinn commented that Steffy looked "even more beautiful after becoming a mother." Kiss ass much, lady? I think that Quinn's job at FC is pretty secure.  I also laughed when Quinn offered to help Steffy clean the house. Pul-LEEZE. When was the last time either woman has wielded a broom or dust rag?  Maybe she meant she'd send the Forrester housekeeping staff over ... 

I think it's time maybe Eric took Liam on a trip to his urologist because at this rate, Liam is going to end up doubling the population of L.A. (Liam, the message of Bob Barker can be applied to the human species.) Anyway, a vegan diet must really boost sperm production and motility!

I think that if KM were still playing Hope, that she would have insisted that she and Lame wait (again) to sleep together until after they were married.  See, sometimes prudish values can come in handy! LOL!  This Hope is too fragile, vapid and airy-fairy and seems more like Brooke Logan's daughter than KM's Hope was. That version could definitely be a pain in the ass, but she wasn't quite as brain-washed into the Harlequin romance "destiny" nonsense that her mother believes in. 

• Love 11
11 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

There are a few throwaway scenes with Maya, Thorne, Xander and Liam discussing HFTF (Maya is still salty about not modeling for the line even though she never has before). Emma has the day off and thank goodness for that.

Come to think of it, is that the first time Liam's ever gotten a scene with anyone not directly connected with Bill or any love interest...ever? 

• Love 2

Problems solved - The Sister Wives story line.  Liam has a house built in the middle of two houses with full access on both sides.  Sex on alternate nights.  Hope and Steffy share baby duties.  You change my baby, I'll feed your baby.  Liam will be a little tired but who cares.

Then SORAS those babies (Hope will have to have a girl) and get those sisters to fight over loving the same boy.  Grandma Brooke will be the very best grandma to teach Granddaughter Lope all the sexy moves and manipulations every women needs to know about to snatch and keep their man.

• Love 7

Yesterday's show was so, so boring and HARD PASS to all the Hauxdi praise from Eric and Quinn, although I did snicker when Quinn offered to help Steffy clean. 

Even Ridge and Brooke sparring over the ToD didn't hold my interest, probably because Brooke was so unrestrained while the swine she's married to squealed on and on about how it would be Hope's heart that would end up broken and not his precious spawn's. 

DhXwYFLUEAAMCxn.jpg

He's never given two shits about Hope (it was Nick who was a father figure for Hope) so he can hardly be expected to care about her predicament now or her unborn child. Something tells me that if there were no baby, he would still expect Liam to reunite with Steffy and meanwhile, Hope and her child can go it alone. 

He also pissed me off to no end when he had the audacity to ask if the baby was Liam's. Nevermind that it was HIS daughter who spread HER legs for another man, putting Kelly's paternity into question and I say it still is.

Brooke was very restrained...almost too restrained...and perhaps that shows just how angry she is, that she has to listen to her husband lay out Hope's future and that of her child as if he's God.

When he was hugging her from behind, while she said nothing, her steely eyes spoke volumes:

DhYVHsHUYAAcwTN.jpg

Among her thoughts had to be this one:

giphy.gif

Elsewhere, Liam looked like he was the one with morning sickness as Hope confirmed her pregnancy and while I think she should have waited a hot minute before sexing up Liam or getting engaged, I did feel for her. She lost a baby boy with Wyatt and even though she might have had some misgivings when she learned she was pregnant then, she was absolutely devastated when she miscarried. 

But all I can think about, again, is the sharp contrast in the pregnancy reveals, most notably Liam's reaction:

DhYRzzhU0AA4lKx.jpg

I used to think Hope was Liam's true love (whatever that means) but I'm not so sure anymore. I mean, he really seems to want to be with Steffy and Kelly and instead of thinking "hey, now the playing field is level and I don't have to look like a douche abandoning Kelly for the woman I really want now that she's pregnant, too," his beady little eyes are darting around for the closest exit. Of course, Liam's true love is Liam and it's never been as obvious as it is these last few days.

Also, I have this in my head now:

DhX2IOBXkAAUTNZ.jpg

• Love 18

Well, Brooke has been doing the same thing to Ridge as he's doing to her: advocating for her child to win Liam at the expense of Ridge's child.

Liam is not a prize.  No parent should want Liam with their child or stuck to their child for life via a baby.

Because Liam has decided to forgive & reconcile with Steffy, Hope is in the wrong to decide to use her baby to get Liam away from Steffy.

Liam doesn't have to re-marry Steffy to be with Kelly.  Liam & Steffy could co-parent Kelly.  Liam chose to go back to Steffy because he wants to be with Steffy.

Hope's baby isn't going to make Liam decide to be with her; If Liam really wanted to be with Hope, he would be with Hope.

Hope & Brooke think this baby is going to level the playing field between Hope & Steffy and it's not.  Hope & her baby are now annoyances that must be dealt with.  The only way I see Hope getting Liam is if Steffy decides to kick Liam to the curb and he comes running to Hope as a backup.

• Love 5

Liam chose to go back to Steffy because he wants to be with Steffy.

I dunno, I think Liam chose to go back to Steffy because everyone hammered into his head that he should be married to the mother of his child and raise the child in a family. With Hope's pregnancy that argument goes up in smoke. Now it'll be how Hope is trying to use a baby to break up a family and not how Liam is garbage on the verge of inflicting his waffle behavior on a second generation.

• Love 11

All of these people are idiots.  If you want to share your life completely with someone else, don't build your foundation in sand, or on a waffle.  If a person can't decide who they want to be married to, they shouldn't be married to anyone.

Ridge and Brooke are horrible parents and horrible people.

I hope Kelly is Bill's daughter, and Steffy dumps Liam.

• Love 11

OMG, Brooke basically FUed Ridge by telling Hope to go after Liam, after Ridge specifically said that their marriage will be fine as long as Hope doesn't try to break up Liam & Steffy. They're both such dipshit parents, though, because I would tell my daughter to RUN from Liam & not look back, baby or not. These idiots want their daughter to win that great prize. 

I'm not the hugest fan of SC, but he's playing shocked, & confused, but not trying to let on that he's confused as to what he wants to do about his sister mamas, really, really well. I legit don't know what Liam is going to do, when, before, I've always known he'll go back to Hope. Steffy handled that far better than expected. I guess when you nail your father-in-law, & have drama that he may be the father of OPBG, you kinda hop off of your high horse.

I still think they should've had Hope rope Wyatt into saying that this miracle baby is his, even temporarily. Missed opportunity.

• Love 6

I. CAN’T. With this show. Credit to the writers because this stuff that popped up on our screens today was PURE GOLD. 

Brooke and her Mommy Dearest crazy eyes and Dance Moms competitiveness? Check.

Ridge finally seeing and understanding the craziness unfolding in front of him and BACKING THE F OFF? I died.

Hope showing that she’s a dense, delusional Logan through and through? Oh my, CHECK!

And MY GOODNESS: the pregnancy reveal to Steffy? The way you could see the cognitive dissonance in action but then the calculating Alpha nature going into action? I’ve been critical of JMW’s acting in the past but DAYUM she did good today.

All that to say that if we’ve gotta go through another indeterminate amount of time with this Triangle of Death on Steroids then might as well make it entertaining and HILARIOUS. 

Side note: A09E0448-D716-4E54-9293-C6295B74F5BE.jpeg.d5767eae883f5e3432e053240227ddd0.jpegI’m fortunate enough to be able to watch this mess of a show during lunch time with awesome co-workers and one of my co-workers yelled in the middle of commercial break that she’d found the perfect Waffle Liam in Distress impersonation. Only to show us all this:

• Love 14

It was me that sent the threating comment.  Because there's no time stamp or user names or anything, just an endless stream of disconnected phrases scrolling by.  Which all conveniently stopped after my flashing Skull n Bones!!!  Skull n Bones 4EVA!!!!

Dear God in Heaven (tm Katherine Chancellor), are the ladies on this show eating paint chips? 

Is Liam secretly a Nigerian Prince or the next in succession for the crown of Wakanda and only Brooke and Sludge know?  Because I can't figure out why These two well heeled idiots would WANT Liam as endgame for their precious offspring.

His only income right now is putting up the shittiest website ever conceived since 1993 with a comment section that looks like the "notepad" feature in Microsoft Word. 

• Love 10
29 minutes ago, smartyshorts said:

Is Liam secretly a Nigerian Prince or the next in succession for the crown of Wakanda and only Brooke and Sludge know?  Because I can't figure out why These two well heeled idiots would WANT Liam as endgame for their precious offspring.

1.  As noted, they are idiots.

2.  Ridge does not want Steffy with Bill.  That trumps everything for Ridge.

3.  Brooke wants Hope to beat Taylor and Stephanie via Steffy, while Hope is still in her 20s.  Something Brooke wasn't able to do.

• Love 3

It hurts me to hear that Brooke wants Hope to be with Liam.  I've been team Hope/Liam for years, but if Liam is truly back with the woman who fucked his father, lied to his face and then manipulated half of Los Angeles to convince him that HE was the bad guy, then Hope deserves better.  And Brooke should take a look at the piece of shit she's married to and think long and hard about what kind of future she wants for her daughter.

I know it's hard to raise a child alone and Hope really does love Liam.  There was a time when Liam WAS a good man, worthy of a young woman like Hope but that guy is gone.  He's got too much of Hauxdi's stink on him and it's rotted his soul.  A good man doesn't reunite with a slattern that fucked his father and is STILL secretly meeting him in their house.  Staying in a poisonous marriage for the sake of your child isn't doing your child any favours.  Your child deserves the best life it can have and how can Liam honestly believe that being with trash like Hauxdilox is the key to a good life.

So Liam has made his choice and good luck to him.  A decent man would stay away from the young woman that's so obviously pining for him.  But Liam hasn't done that.  That's why I don't believe Liam really loves Hauxdilox.  If he did, he'd be home with his child and the slattern he's married to (they're still married aren't they?), not chasing after the Hope.  What he's doing is so cruel and so abusive that I can't stomach it anymore.  Hope shouldn't be 'fighting' for Liam.  Hauxdilox DESERVES a man like Liam.  And it's going to serve Liam right when Kelly turns out to be Bill's.

I wish Bell would invest some of the money he's throwing away on reality show performers and invest it in hiring a young man who would change everything.  Or realize that he's got a couple of very attractive young men on board, get over the fact that they're Black and hook Hope up with a real man!  Carter's a bit bland but so is Hope and they would be lovely together.  He's a good man and would be a lovely father to her child.

Bell is tearing this show apart in the attempt to make JMW a leading lady.  IT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN!!!!

• Love 18

Is Ridge just going to blame Bill for everything that happens in life? Im not fan of Bill but the way he just blames everything on him makes me detest Ridge more and more. Of course why blame victim Liam for anything when Bill exists. 

Brooke should have slapped Ridge for asking if Liam was the father. What an ass.

Both Brooke and Ride are delusional when it comes to their daughters and Liam. 

• Love 8

Today, like any other day that Ridge is on, Fuck You!! 

Why did TIIC have Hope talk in circles. It would have been much less convoluted if Hope just said she wants a family but she is willing to go it alone. Hope's acting ability was not up to that dialog, but Stuffy's acting ability is not up to any dialog nor expressions of emotion.  Liam tells Stuffy that Hope is pregnant, with his child, and the look on her face is like she's holding in a fart.  Stuffy, is it yours?  Did she read her father's line from yesterday?  I had the feeling that Stuffy was going to get on Liam's case about being with Hope for just one night, she corrected herself. I don't know if that was planned or Stuffy forgot her lines. 

To me, Liam looks a hell of a lot more comfortable when he hugs Hope than Stuffy. 

• Love 3
On 7/4/2018 at 9:48 PM, La di Diva said:

Anyone but me think Ridge is going to tell Brooke that Hope cannot have Liam's baby.

Sludge will most likely say that Hope should not go through with the pregnancy for the sake of Slutty's precious family. I think Sludge would have no qualms at all telling Brooke she has to convince Hope that she should get a termination right away.

He'll probably also say it's awfully convenient for Hope to be pregnant now that Steam have reunited, and suggest she got knocked up on purpose.  He'll probably want to send Hope back to Milan immediately to keep her away from Liam so she can't tell him about the baby.

Brooke will be furious at all this and will let Sludge know that Liam is being told right that minute. 

Because I can put nothing past that unkempt, unsanitary looking fucker, it wouldn't surprise me if he had a recipe for his late mother's "specially brewed tea for inconvenient pregnancies by inconvenient wimmen" and invited Hope to take a few sips under the guise of being supportive.  Since Brooke is acting off her rocker these days, perhaps she can grind up some glass into a fine powder, stir it into some gazpacho, feed it to Sludge and plan the funeral for next Saturday.  Why does anyone countenance that creep to live much less listen to him wax poetic about marriage and intact families?

I just can't with these people anymore.  Between Robin Givens and her magically maleficent weave; the frozen breakfast waffle who's on some Jerry Springer/Maury Povich shit; Brooke sounding more demented each day because...babies; Bill acting as if he "victimized" the stupid slattern while failing to make amends to those whom he really hurt; and Sludge's grimy ass, I just can't stand it.

Honorable mention goes to the slattern for whom this soap has been turned upside down in the last year.   I have a question--just one.  How does a Hostess Ho-Ho eating bitch, who brushes her teeth with Ho-Gate actually fix her mouth to question the paternity of someone else's baby and no one puts her ass on blast?  Thank you in advance and I'll take your answer(s) off the air.

• Love 14
1 hour ago, backhometome said:

Is Ridge just going to blame Bill for everything that happens in life? Im not fan of Bill but the way he just blames everything on him makes me detest Ridge more and more. Of course why blame victim Liam for anything when Bill exists. 

Ridge is Stephanie.  For decades, Stephanie blamed Brooke for everything.  Of course, Brooke did do a lot of despicable things, but Stephanie's real issue with Brooke was Eric left Stephanie for Brooke.  When Stephanie thought Eric might return to Stephanie if Brooke left Eric for Ridge, Stephanie was okay with Ridge being with Brooke.  The person who should really have an issue with Brooke is Bridget.  Almost everyone else on this show is on the same lowlife level as Brooke is.

Ridge and Liam are exactly what Brooke and Hope deserve.  It's who they want.  They are willing to do anything to be with these selfish jerks.  Steffy is a pathetic idiot.  She should leave Liam and never look back.  However, Steffy, like Brooke and Hope, has no self-esteem.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, TigerLynx said:

Ridge and Brooke are horrible parents and horrible people.

A- freakin' -MEN.  Brooke somehow has managed to be the more disappointing of the two.  I expect Ridge to be a shitbag... I was kind of surprised he didn't magically produce some abortion causing pill from his anus mid-conversation with Brooke.  Brooke seems to be 119% focused on jamming Hope and Liam together.  A caring mother would say, "If Liam comes back to you, great, but either way WGAS.  The most important thing here is the health of the baby and my daughter so let's focus on that and not on things we can't control."

• Love 10

I really think watching this show full of horrible stupid nasty selfish people lying, cheating manipulating each other & then judging them is making me mean!

I was anticipating with glee the moment Waffles told Haudxi that he has another Eggo in the oven...to laugh at her pain!! OMG. What does that say about me?? This damn show is turning me into another one of them!!! Maybe (maybe??) it is time to walk away......

There really is nothing here of what a good soap is about...well written stories of flawed human beings trying to do better & understand each other & maybe show a bit of compassion in the process. This show is just empty crap....no one learns and now the next generation is repeating the same stupid mistakes of the previous one & even being encouraged to do so. Nothing redeeming about any of it. Sad...what a wasted opportunity to use some talented actors......

/rant off/

• Love 7

Steffy,

Shakespeare once wrote, “Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon 'em.” 

All you have to do is to hop in & ride with me all the way! 

Crazy in Love, 

$ Bill 

The best is yet to come... 

66752896-AB0D-458D-BAF8-3D682AD90485.jpeg

• Love 2
2 hours ago, TigerLynx said:

Stephanie's real issue with Brooke was Eric left Stephanie for Brooke.

I thought I remembered Stephanie hating Brooke for going after Ridge, long before she ever got together with Eric.

• Love 1

Stephanie hated Brooke because she was Beth's daughter. Stephanie stole Eric away from Beth with an oopsie pregnancy and the big fat bribe of inheritance to help finance Eric's dream to be a fashion designer. An oopsie pregnancy that was a lie that Massimo actually helped her achieve. When the show started, Stephanie found out that Eric and Beth reconnected and schemed for Beth to leave town. But she hated Brooke from the very beginning because of that.

• Love 4

Ditto comments upthread, both Ridge and Brooke need to STFU. You'd think Steffy, Hope, and Liam were human chess pieces.

Hope, Liam can't be married to two women. At least not in CA and not legally. Why should Liam automatically choose your baby over the one that's already born? Come back to this planet.

Seems to me like Liam made it kinda evident he's no longer "in love" with Hope and isn't going to be with her now instead of Steffy just because she's pregnant. At least not unless Steffy dumps him, or he dumps Steffy after he finds out the huge secret she's been keeping from him.

Not only did Steffy's face crack, apparently her mind did too. If I were Hope I wouldn't be alone with Steffy any time within the next nine months or so.

• Love 2
(edited)

Kimberlin Brown (Shelia) was just on Fox News talking about her home state of CA. Kimberlin is a very well spoken and an advocate for change. Kimberlin is a far cry from that nutzo Shelia she portrayed on B&B.  

ETA:  Not a political statement. Just an observation on the actress. 

Edited by Waldo13
  • Love 7

"We have to be there for Hope. We have to be there as a couple, as a married couple."

Right, bitch. What does you being married have any effect in you helping Hope. It only helps you.

Now I know Liam has went back to Steffy but they have not gotten together yet because Steffy is still recovering from giving birth. Ah bad timing for her. Sex is the only thing that she has in common with Liam.

• Love 8
21 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Seems to me like Liam made it kinda evident he's no longer "in love" with Hope and isn't going to be with her now instead of Steffy just because she's pregnant. At least not unless Steffy dumps him, or he dumps Steffy after he finds out the huge secret she's been keeping from him.

Liam's out will be that Steffy keeps seeing Bill in secret and has kept his blackmailing her secret from Liam rather than respecting him as her partner and trusting him to see/help her through the 'for worse' part of their vows  Steffy's gonna blow her gasket and feel justified in lashing out at Liam b/c she all but chose him over her own mother's welfare and has been 'protecting' him from the dilemma Bill has put her through. Rather than realize the best way to keep Liam at her side is to play the victim of Bill card - which she could legit play in this situation- she's keeping it a secret. Why? Again, she's eroding the foundation of her relationship with Liam not realizing she's making the same mistakes. She doesn't trust him to be able to handle shit the way she wants. It caught up with them once, it will again.

A smackdown from Steffy to Liam is coming. She's got his house and his baby (for now). Lope baby may finally make her snap back into HBiC mode and start listening to Bill.

• Love 4
On ‎7‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 5:11 PM, TigerLynx said:

I realize this is a soap, and that Ridge and Brooke are two of the biggest pathetic losers/bumbling idiots to ever exist on a soap, but why are they not beyond angry with Liam?  How is it that no matter how these triangles play out, or who is involved, it's always the woman or women who get the blame, while the guys get a free pass every time?

AMEN, Tigerlynx!!!

• Love 2

Paraphrasing:

Brooke, "Liam has two women with two babies.  He has to choose."

Ridge, "Steffy and Liam are a family with their baby.  Hope will lose."

Me, "Damn, you two really haven't been paying attention have you?  There is a reason Liam has the nicknames - waffle, eggo and flip flop."

• Love 9
On 7/5/2018 at 5:11 PM, TigerLynx said:

Except some women NEVER get blamed.  Hauxdilox got mad at her husband, ran out of her home and ended up fucking her father in law all night long.  But it's not Steffy's fault.   Brooke is STILL living down what she did to Bridget, but anybody who mentions Steffy's Late Night Stallion Ride is shouted down. 

It's the same with Taylor.  She shot a man in the back, walked away and stood by while her ex-husband went to jail.  St. Taylor of the Taylor-Tots was willing to let her daughter be sexually and emotionally blackmailed by the man she shot because she wasn't up to life in the big house.  But the only person blaming Taylor is ME.

Did I mention that both Taylor and her daughter are responsible for the deaths of Darla and Ally?  But it's like neither one of those characters ever existed.

So, I agree that the men never get the blame but in the world of B&B, Hauxdilox and her surgically-enhanced mother are honorary men.  

• Love 13

I have only occasionally been popping in once a week (if that) to watch this sh*t, but always check in to read this amazing board!!! I find Steffy’s “joy”very very jarring. Girl can’t emote anything but mega-evil bitch from hell. It’s absolutely the only thing I believe from her. I guess she forgot she gave birth already the drama breathing and gripping her belly were for naught. 

She and daddy are so gross, and while over the years I also thought Brooke was a conniving slut from the valley (hee) I find myself pulling for her and her lazy eyed kid. For what, I don’t know...Liam is no prize, but I can’t wait until we find out $ Bill is the daddy (crosses fingers)! 

I don’t even know what’s going on with Wyatt and Sally...what a waste of two great characters. This show sucks now, I can’t care enough to find out.

• Love 2

I'm picking up a vibe that Liam isn't at all happy about Hope being pregnant.  He's acting like somebody slipped some beef gristle into his veggie burger. 

If I have to hear one more person recite the mantra of a "child being raised in a stable home with two parents living under the same roof," I am going to throw something at the T.V. This isn't the 1950s.

So, I assume that we've seen the last of baby Kelly (not that we saw much.) Steffy will be handing her off to a nanny very soon. 

It was so sad to hear Brooke talking about how all she wanted out of her life was that unkempt hobo, and that she is wishing the same for her daughter. 

That said, I usually am not in agreement with Brooke as to how she's been handling this, but ... after the arrogant assumptions and nasty proclamations made by Sludge, I am behind her encouraging Hope. She is absolutely right. If life with that loser is all Hope wants out of her life, then, indeed, she's going to have to get in the mud with Steffy and slug it out.  Steffy is going to take off the gloves. Hope needs to woman up if she's in this for real.

I think Steffy's plans are that she and Liam are going to raise Hope's child along with Kelly. Those were the direction I thought the gears were turning towards. 

What is going to piss me off royally is that it will be up to Hope and Steffy to battle this out while Waffle stands aimlessly on the sidelines with a blank expression and whining that he "has a lot of thinking to do." Again, he will let somebody else do the heavy lifting and make the decision for him, absolving him of all responsibility. OR ... he will let Ridge and/or Brooke browbeat him into choosing. Getting a JOB might be a good start. I know both women are rich, but he needs to contribute child support. 

I wish this mess would end soon. I want for it to turn out that Kelly is Bill's and be the end of it.  Instead, it looks like more of the J.V. league plus newcomers next week. Yippee. 

• Love 8
37 minutes ago, CharlizeCat said:

I think Steffy's plans are that she and Liam are going to raise Hope's child along with Kelly. Those were the direction I thought the gears were turning towards

When she said their family was growing, I seriously thought she was going to have Liam go for full custody.

• Love 5
6 hours ago, Broken Ox said:
7 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

I think Steffy's plans are that she and Liam are going to raise Hope's child along with Kelly. Those were the direction I thought the gears were turning towards

When she said their family was growing, I seriously thought she was going to have Liam go for full custody.

If I were Hope I'd hightail it out of the country & not tell anyone where I am before I'd allow Steffy anywhere near my kid (tm Ridge).

• Love 10
7 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

I think Steffy's plans are that she and Liam are going to raise Hope's child along with Kelly. Those were the direction I thought the gears were turning towards. 

7 hours ago, Broken Ox said:

That's what Brooke was planning for Kelly when she thought Liam was going to marry Hope.  I wonder how Brooke and Hope will react if Steffy or Liam present their own plan to them in the reverse.

To me, Liam doesn't seem happy about anything.  He's got that deer in the headlights look of, "Oh shit, Steffy took me back, Hope made it easy by saying she realized I wanted to be with Steffy and Kelly, now Hope is pregnant, and Steffy is ready to get married.  Oh, woe is me.  I might actually have to make a decision and stick to it for more than two seconds.  Wait what am I thinking?  My best bet is to stand here saying nothing letting Steffy/Hope and Ridge/Brooke fight it out."  I really hate this character.

• Love 10
10 hours ago, Broken Ox said:

This is the time when the Logans need to wake the fuck up and remember that Hope is related to them.  Rick had a couple of seconds of clarity before the 'wedding' but it's time he stepped up and started throwing hands.  He has to know what Ridge has been saying about Hope; they live in the same fucking house.  If he hasn't heard it, he should be able to SMELL the malice Ridge is oozing Hope's way.  Hopefully, whatever petty bullshit beef Maya has against Hope isn't going to be enough to keep Rick on the sidelines.  Every Logan woman has a reason to despise Hauxdilox, so they all need to woman up and back Hope.  None of them have made smart choices when it comes to men, so SENSIBLE advice is out of the question, sadly.  It's probably too much to ask that Bridgette come back to suit up.

One thing the Logans have to remember is that the Forrester clan have no problem getting violent.  They've got quite a body count already.  Taylor probably would have killed $Bill if the bad eyelid tightening surgery she's had hadn't messed up her aim.  Hope should consider getting some security and she better not eat or drink ANYTHING while a Forrester is lurking around.  Stay out of the FC cafeteria, HOPE.  And NO LEMON BARS!!!

I think the only Forrester Hope can trust is Eric because he doesn't give a fuck.

• Love 10

Yep, given Steffy's track records with her own cousins Ivy and Aly, I wouldn't put it past her at all to do something "accidentally" to hurt Hope and/or her baby. It's who she is, it's what she does.

• Love 9
21 hours ago, mightysparrow said:

So Liam has made his choice and good luck to him.  A decent man would stay away from the young woman that's so obviously pining for him.  But Liam hasn't done that.  That's why I don't believe Liam really loves Hauxdilox. 

As another person stated, the person Liam loves most is Liam. A Toyota Corolla holds is resell value better than any woman has been able to hold his attention or loyalty, including Ivy who way by several orders of magnitude the most stable woman he was or is likely to be involved with.

As gross as Steffy is, I think even she deserves someone who loves her, warts and all, and not because she popped out his baby or is placeholding. I want her to be Lauren Fenmore, who did bad girl shit but ultimately grew up from that and married a man with his own checkered past.

And Hope...what an uphill battle she had for normalcy. What was even the point of suffering all her obnoxious shit about waiting til marriage and being the un-Brooke when she just falls into those patterns anyway?

• Love 5
17 hours ago, RedRockRosie said:

There really is nothing here of what a good soap is about...well written stories of flawed human beings trying to do better & understand each other & maybe show a bit of compassion in the process. This show is just empty crap....no one learns and now the next generation is repeating the same stupid mistakes of the previous one & even being encouraged to do so. Nothing redeeming about any of it. Sad...what a wasted opportunity to use some talented actors......

Ain't that the truth?

And ultimately, that's why soaps have collectively failed. Besides the grossly outdated morality surrounding marriage and sexist double standards, there's no payoff. This show has teased at Brooke's maturity on so many occasions: after Ridge went to raise Thomas and she and Taylor had a bonding moment; after Thorne married her; after Hope was born. And yet here we are.

And Taylor? WTF happened there? She was always a sanctimonious hypocrite who let other people fight her battles, but I'd like to think the Taylor Hamilton of 1991 would have better advice for Steffy than the deranged lunatic she is today.

• Love 6
(edited)
1 hour ago, Anna Yolei said:

And Hope...what an uphill battle she had for normalcy. What was even the point of suffering all her obnoxious shit about waiting til marriage and being the un-Brooke when she just falls into those patterns anyway?

They never should have had Hope preaching to anybody about sex or not having sex.  If Hope didn't want to have sex before marriage, or just didn't want to sleep with every guy she met, fine.  Having her run around lecturing other people was a very bad idea.  Most soap characters end up looking like hypocrites as it is.  There's no reason to set them up for it.

45 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

Ain't that the truth?

And ultimately, that's why soaps have collectively failed. Besides the grossly outdated morality surrounding marriage and sexist double standards, there's no payoff. This show has teased at Brooke's maturity on so many occasions: after Ridge went to raise Thomas and she and Taylor had a bonding moment; after Thorne married her; after Hope was born. And yet here we are.

And Taylor? WTF happened there? She was always a sanctimonious hypocrite who let other people fight her battles, but I'd like to think the Taylor Hamilton of 1991 would have better advice for Steffy than the deranged lunatic she is today.

Early on both Taylor and Brooke had some good traits and some bad traits, but they weren't completely selfish pathetic losers.  At one time, I would have said whatever other faults they had they both at least loved their children, but not now.

If they were going to have Bill trick Wyatt, the lie should have gone on a lot longer.  Have Liam marry Hope.  Have Bill be there for Steffy when Liam isn't.  Have Steffy marry Bill.  Have Ridge have a heart attack and stroke over Steffy marrying Bill.  Then several months later have the truth be found out, and have Steffy choose to stay with Bill anyway.

Edited by TigerLynx
  • Love 9