Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, CharlizeCat said:

Ha! Ha! AN's facial expressions were everything today when Deacon told her about his engagement to Sheila. Priceless!

The reactions were perfect.

Hated the Liam and Steffy scenes. Liam is so desperate and pathetic with the way he agrees with everything she says, and Steffy is equally insufferable with the way she treats his praise and agreement as her due. Plus they’re having the same old tired conversations about Sheila and Finn they always did.

• Like 8

Liam can't understand why Finn feels a connection to his birth mother?  Isn't Liam in town specifically because he was trying to find his father? But he can't understand why someone might have some urge to feel a connection to a birth parent? In other Liam news, he and Steffy are, as always, insufferable together. 

Hope's face was the exact same face we've all made at some point in time, when one of our friends announces they're back with a cheating ex. And I laughed when Deacon told her "it would mean so much to Sheila, too," and she laughed about that not being the way to motivate her. 

Why was Brooke lambasting Poppy about Zende's part in all of this, going on about how "he knew they were together. She came to the wedding as RJ's date"? Poppy isn't responsible for Zende. 

So, the pregnancy test in the garbage can...  I'm guessing that either Luna and Poppy didn't wait long enough to read it, or the test will get damaged somehow in the garbage from other things getting thrown in there (maybe someone dumped coffee in there, and the window is impossible to read).  Given the office the test will be found in, people will suspect either Luna or Hope as the ones who took the test. If someone thinks Hope is pregnant, and they don't just ask her, things will get out of hand, with people thinking she's having Thomas's baby. (Good Lord, can you imagine how Steffy will act thinking Hope might be pregnant with Thomas's baby?) 

If they suspect it's Luna, I'm guessing it will be Zende who finds it, and he'll become even more obsessed with her. Even two minutes of thinking Luna might be having his baby will have him going full Thomas. 

Or, the other option, that doesn't involve them being wrong about it being negative or someone thinking it could be positive, is simply that RJ finds out from anyone other than Luna that she took a pregnancy test. Now, personally, she had zero reason to tell him, since it was negative. But, since how long it took her to tell him about "misunderstanding" night was an issue, this will be another strike in that column. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 2
(edited)

The best part of today’s show was definitely Hope’s reaction faces to Deacon!😂😂😂

It’s becoming clear to me that Steffy considers Finn her property and minion. She has TOLD him her line in the sand; he WILL listen to her and do what he’s told like the lapdog he is. So what’s her problem then?

And GOOD GOD, what is she wearing? Leather shorts? Kworts?! First that white monstrosity and now this black leather…thing.

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Like 7

So, if Luna is not pregnant, why is she nauseous and throwing up? Are we going to have another case of soap opera disease that will somehow lead to the reveal of Luna's father? 

Or maybe it is just stress and a broken heart making her sick. 

They are going out of their way to make Brooke look and sound ridiculous. 

STEFFY HAS SPOKEN! Finn knows how she feels, he will listen to his wife, and do as he is told. 

I can't put into words how much more I hate Steffy for making me root for Sheila. 

• Like 9
  • Sad 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

So, if Luna is not pregnant, why is she nauseous and throwing up? Are we going to have another case of soap opera disease that will somehow lead to the reveal of Luna's father? 

I can't believe I had forgotten the whole search for her father thing. Yeah, I could see that being the angle here. Luna will move on blissfully from the pregnancy scare, only to discover she's really sick, and she'll end up needing a donation of some kind. Either Finn or Jack will be the match she needs. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 3

Wow, Steffy has to be the least aware character ever. Judging Hope for running Thomas’ life, when Steffy literally tells her husband how to feel.

On the awareness topic, that outfit…Steffy should be aware that it’s absolutely hideous, quite possibly the most horrendous outfit she’s ever worn. Hope on the other hand, the vivid bright blue is striking & she looks fantastic. 

Wonder what Steffy will think of Sheila’s black wedding getup? Ridiculous or edgy & cool like Steffy’s? 

• Like 5
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 1

Liam you are becoming more and more insufferable beside being a broken record with you constant rhetoric about Shiela.  

Scene we would love to see:  Hope pulling that awful wig off Stuffy’s head then kicking her in her balls.  

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 5

Finn didn't believe Thomas changed even after he got therapy help. He was so hateful to Thomas. Yet he believes Sheila has changed and she should get therapy?  Which shouldn't be realize she avoided giving him an answer?

Hope needs to hate Steffy more.  Call her a slut back.  Point out Steffy is more Brooke than her.  Hope should not take anything from Steffy.  

• Like 8
  • Applause 4
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Waldo13 said:

Scene we would love to see:  Hope pulling that awful wig off Stuffy’s head then kicking her in her Finn's purloined brass-plated balls.  

FTFY...

2 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

What in HOLY HELL was Steffy wearing today?!

First thought was that Hope's very flattering Genoa City Blue dinner party costume was not office material....then...Steffy. The entitled 8th grade mean girl was wearing what my daughter described as a Barbie Biker getup.

And I DID freeze frame the shot where her actual butt cheeks were hanging out. FFS this is a Fashion House ?? NOT a W$*$# House ??

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

Finn and Hope are now looking like very good friends, discussing the impending wedding. Nice chemistry.

Sheila wearing black ?? A scarlet dress would be more her style   🤣 And the Alley Elf is the officiant at the ceremony ??

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Hope wants Finn to agree, but she can't bring herself to own it. But it seems she has brought herself to own that Steffy is a meddling, annoying, evil bitch. Her dialog to Steffy was rather harsh for Hope, and in a roundabout way she was drawing the comparison of Steffy butting into her love life with Thomas and Hope being friends with Finn. So, yeah, I think Hope is going to be Sheila's matron of honor, and I think she is going to push real, real hard for Finn to be Deacon's best man. 

What was Steffy saying again about Finn towing the line, and listening to his wife's dictates? 

What was Steffy saying about how Sheila would never again be a part of their lives? 

I am so down to watch a bitch's face crack. 

Go get um Hope!

• Like 13
  • Love 1

I’m sure that whoever is writing this hateful dreck believes Steffy comes across as a badass, tell-it-like-it-is, empowered businesswoman and an amazing role model. No. Steffy is not even remotely a strong woman. She’s a spoiled, uncouth, misogynistic boor who bullies her way through everything. Being an asshole isn’t strength. It’s just being an asshole. Hope refraining from pointing out that she knew who her child’s father was from jump? That’s strength.

PS: Birth mother birth mother birth mother birth mother.

• Like 6
  • Applause 9
  • LOL 1
3 hours ago, NinjaPenguins said:

Hope refraining from pointing out that she knew who her child’s father was from jump? That’s strength.

Yeah, when Steffy was calling her a slut, I was so waiting for this line. 

• Like 5
  • Love 5
(edited)

Does Liam have a job? All I’ve seen these past two weeks is him in Steffy’s office, home, having the SAME.DAMN.CONVERSATION. Again and again. Then him trotting his ass over to Deacon-same repetitive dialogue about Sheila

UGH. Fastest wedding ever and a HOMELESS person is the officiant?!

I covet Hope’s royal blue? Purple? outfit she was wearing.

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Like 10

On 5/14/2024 at 7:49 PM, Waldo13 said:

I get it now. Z is Mr Hyde’s replacement while he’s in Paris. All that I’m saying is that Mr Hyde is obsessed with Hope and Z is obsessed with Luna.

I hadn't thought about that but with the impending return of Thomas, it would be nice for this dismal story line to fade away.

On 5/15/2024 at 1:41 PM, KerleyQ said:

I don't know why, because I wasn't even watching when Eric was with Sheila, but every time he is involved in a Sheila conversation, I feel like Eric is still riding some affection for her, and like if it wasn't for Ridge and Steffy being all "hell to the fuck no," about giving her a shot, Eric would be fine with it. I think it's something in the way JMc plays it when he talks about her. I'm not saying he wants her back or anything, just that he kind of likes her, despite knowing he shouldn't. 

That's our Eric! I see that, too, when he talks about her.

On 5/17/2024 at 11:17 AM, KerleyQ said:

I can't believe I had forgotten the whole search for her father thing. Yeah, I could see that being the angle here. Luna will move on blissfully from the pregnancy scare, only to discover she's really sick, and she'll end up needing a donation of some kind. Either Finn or Jack will be the match she needs. 

Ugh. I had hoped that they ditched that dull unwanted story line. If it comes back my vote is for the invisible Jack. Has anyone seen or heard from him since the Sheila affair reveal? Did Li banish him into the cornfield?

• Like 4
42 minutes ago, SweePea59 said:

Ugh. I had hoped that they ditched that dull unwanted story line. If it comes back my vote is for the invisible Jack. Has anyone seen or heard from him since the Sheila affair reveal? Did Li banish him into the cornfield?

Apparently, Finn only feels an obsessive connection one of his biological parents. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 5
(edited)
16 hours ago, KerleyQ said:

obsessive

Key word. I am hoping that one day, in the very distant future, Finn finds his inner Sheila. I'm betting on the long game, like Bell Sr would have given us. Although Hayes is really the one to watch out for. 

Edited by SweePea59
  • Like 5
  • Love 1

Did Finn ever take a DNA test? It would be high-larious (to me) if all this overwrought “birth mother” stuff was all for naught. Curious to see how forgiving Finn is of being gunned down in an alley by a garden variety, unrelated psycho.

• Like 9
On 5/18/2024 at 11:19 AM, GHScorpiosRule said:

Does Liam have a job? All I’ve seen these past two weeks is him in Steffy’s office, home, having the SAME.DAMN.CONVERSATION. Again and again. Then him trotting his ass over to Deacon-same repetitive dialogue about Sheila

To be entirely fair, no one works on this show anymore but the way Liam practically teleports to and from locations despite LA traffic, you'd think he was Nightcrawler from frigging X-Men (the reboot show being THE best soap opera on TV right now, but I digress).

Clearly, all Steffy wants is a lapdog that will never stand up to her and I guess on that score, Steam deserve each other. If I didn't think we'd be getting another Lope reunion in 2026, I'd be all for them getting together and being done with it.

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
52 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

he was Nightcrawler from frigging X-Men (the reboot show being THE best soap opera on TV right now, but I digress).

I, ahem, disagree*, but I, too,  digress. But thanks for edification about who works or who doesn't!

*That would be the ORIGINAL show, '92-'97, but then again, you said right now, so...

• LOL 1
(edited)
On 4/23/2024 at 1:40 PM, norcalgal said:

Lauren did tell him Sugar is still in jail

Just catching up on comments. I thought Sugar had plastic surgery to look like Phyllis and was shot & killed by Paul Williams. Right? Or am I full of crap and combining a few stories into one? Who knows anymore, my head hurts!

Edited by ByTor
  • Like 1

Liam is the modern day Teddy Ruxpin.  You stick  tape in his ass and he repeats the same lines day after day after day. 

I guess at a major fashion house it’s ok for a C-Suite executive to wear a skirt short enough to see the bottom of her ass cheeks. 

Is Hope going to have a brain tumor that only Finn can cure?  Then Thomas will come racing back from Paris to once again profess his love. It will be like Hope’s hemorrhoid returning after Dr Stuffy, the well know Colon Rectal Doctor, removed it. (No longer to be called Proctologist). 

• LOL 5
(edited)

OH.MY.GOD.

So Steffy is the ONLY woman ALLOWED in Finn’s life? What about his mother. Li? Or any of his female colleagues or other friends? Now Hope is no longer allowed to be in his life in the most platonic (for now) way?!!!

And she can just STFU about Deacon.

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
Stupid NOT autocorrect on phone!
  • Like 9

Liam is such a snake. Throwing Hope under the bus to ingratiate himself further to Steffy was nauseating. Talk about manipulation!

Unfortunately, Liam threw more gasoline on Steffy's ire and Hope should brace herself from another stern dressing down from Steffy tomorrow. I wish Hope would slap that heifer in the junior high majorette costume.

I can't wait until Finn dumps Barbie Wannabee for Hope! 

• Like 5
  • Love 2

Steffy dictates Finn can't speak to Sheila, now Hope can't believe what she wants and speak to Finn either?  Thomas needs to stay away from her too?  Steffy just runs around barking orders.

I don't think Sheila has changed at all but Steffy makes me want Hope and Finn go to the wedding.

Finn can say Thomas who actually got therapy and got better is bad and Hope deserves better in same sentence of how Sheila changed? 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
(edited)
7 hours ago, ByTor said:

Just catching up on comments. I thought Sugar had plastic surgery to look like Phyllis and was shot & killed by Paul Williams. Right? Or am I full of crap and combining a few stories into one? Who knows anymore, my head hurts!

Sheila tricked Sugar into getting plastic surgery to look like her (Sheila) so that Sugar would go to jail for Sheila's crimes.  (Sugar thought Sheila was treating her to a face-lift, but Sheila paid off the surgeon).  Sugar was sent to the psych ward when she failed to convince the prison staff that she wasn't Sheila.

It was Sheila herself who had plastic surgery to look like Phyllis (I guess in an attempt to get close to Lauren, as she and Phyllis are best friends), but Paul figured it out quickly and spoiled whatever Sheila had planned.  It was actually Lauren who shot and killed (so we thought!) Sheila that time.

And let's not forget Sheila's ret-conned sister Sarah Smythe, who had plastic surgery to look like Lauren.  I forget what happened to her...

Edited by Snaporaz
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 5
  • LOL 1
(edited)

@Snaporaz, thanks, but I have to admit I was tempted to give your reply the 😂 emoji because of the silliness of the plastic surgery storylines!!! Soaps, gotta love 'em!

Edited by ByTor
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2

So, now Steffy is going to stomp home and tell Finn he's not allowed to spend time with the only friend he seems to have?  I was so hoping Princess SuperBitch would burst into Finn's office while he was massaging Hope. 

Liam is such a weasel, but I would have liked him for a day or so if, when Steffy was going on and on about how stupid it would be for anyone to buy that Sheila is reformed just on her and Deacon's say-so, he would have said that it was like expecting people to believe Thomas was reformed just because his mother and sister said so. But, of course, he's trying to get into her pants, so he'd never. But, come on, Liam, you have to at least be thinking it. 

If Hope is going to have some major medical crisis, I will laugh my ass off if Steffy has to sit back and watch Liam and Finn both fawning over Hope. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
14 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

Liam is such a snake. Throwing Hope under the bus to ingratiate himself further to Steffy was nauseating. Talk about manipulation!

Yeah, that was a rat ass move. I think he realized too late what he had done; for him it was just a ploy to get deeper into Steffy's pants good graces, but what it did instead was light an even bigger fire under Her Highnass's ass. Now Steffy is going to dictate everyone Finn can have in his life. I mean, it is fine for her to be constantly behind closed doors with Liam, and for her to be kissing Liam, and letting him talk to her like no married person should, but Finn is not even allowed to have a friend now. 

You know what it all proves though? Just how insecure Steffy is. All her bravado about laying down the law, and how Finn is going to choose her, is her insecurities coming out. 

Is Hope sick or was that just a ploy to get Finn's hands on her?

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Like 8

I think that Hope genuinely had a tension headache. She seemed neutral, even initially a bit uncomfortable, while Finn was massaging her neck and head; not all giddy and tingly the way she did when Thomas used to touch her during dress fittings.

I thought the same thing, that Hope's headaches were signaling something far more serious, such as a brain tumor. I think it was just a one-off thing; the writers' ploy to get Finn in physical contact with her. But I'd be all in for having Finn and Liam fawning over Hope during her surgery and recovery. Steff would be seething!

Yes! I was also waiting for Steffy to barge into Finn's office while he was treating Hope. Watching her head explode would have been delicious! 

• Like 5
  • Love 4

Hey Finn, if you want to relieve the stress in your life, dump Stuffy and get your balls back.  Hope if you want to relieve stress, stop listening to Stuffy and get your dignity back. 

Stuffy, Sheila has Deacon wrapped around her little finger but Stuffy has Finn by the balls. 

• Like 6

Well if Finn helped at all in the office the second Hope walked into face the firing squad brought all those stress back.

• Like 7
  • Sad 1
(edited)

Way to defend your daughter, Brooke!

And why does Hope keep taking Steffy’s SHIT?! If Hope does stand up for Sheila, I hope (pardon the pun) she does to SPITE her mother.

And just who the FUCK does Steffy think she is, telling Brooke what she needs to do as regards to Hope?

She really is an insecure twit that she had to run around town, telling people to stay away from her husband lapdog.

Sheila is such a manipulative schemer. And Finn’s so going to change his mind and be Deacon’s best man, isn’t he?

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Like 9
  • Hugs 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

Sheila keeps showing Deacon that she hasn't changed. Bitching about Steffy, fantasizing about Hayes as her ring bearer, and then trying to manipulate Finn. She hasn't changed at all, and she will be plotting against Steffy before the honeymoon is over. 

I'm looking forward to the scenes where Steffy tries to tell Finn he can't spend time with Hope. I'm hoping that leads to him finally start seeing what a bitch he's married to. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 5
  • Love 1

I just love scenes of Steffy tossing that supersized wig around, dictating to the peasants what they shall and shall not do, think or feel. The cherry on top has to be Ridge chiming in every so often like her own personal peanut gallery, extra salt. She’s like the playground bully, and he’s that kid in her little gang who goes “yeah!” as she demands someone’s lunch money.

Of course, it’s hard to top Deacon and Sheila engaging in a dull, repetitive conversation that just drones on and on in circles. “Wouldn’t it be amazing if Finn came to my wedding?” “I won’t get your hopes up, but I won’t exactly discourage them with the required strength.” “Fantastic! Let’s keep going back and forth like this until viewers shut off the show and weep quietly.”

Finn going on about Hope being the embodiment of her name was maximum cringe. I was amused when he told her that he likes ‘to really get in there’ during a massage. My wish is for Steffy to catch him really getting in there with Hope someday very soon.

• Like 6
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 2
1 hour ago, NinjaPenguins said:

I just love scenes of Steffy tossing that supersized wig around, dictating to the peasants what they shall and shall not do, think or feel. The cherry on top has to be Ridge chiming in every so often like her own personal peanut gallery, extra salt. She’s like the playground bully, and he’s that kid in her little gang who goes “yeah!” as she demands someone’s lunch money.

THIS! You have perfectly encapsulated what I've been trying to put into words about this bully. Because that's exactly what Steffy is.

I know that Ron quit because he was forgetting things after a really bad accident, but what I wouldn't give to have him back-just write on big giant cue cards for him to read or something. As I've stated before, he wasn't the greatest thespian, but he did give Ridge charisma, charm, and yes, brought the sexay.

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, NinjaPenguins said:

Finn going on about Hope being the embodiment of her name was maximum cringe. I was amused when he told her that he likes ‘to really get in there’ during a massage. My wish is for Steffy to catch him really getting in there with Hope someday very soon.

I was so disappointed that he massaged her twice, and Steffy didn't barge in on either time. 

The only thing I've anticipated more on this show than I anticipate Steffy walking in on some moment between Hope and Finn was the Phoebe is Beth secret coming out. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
(edited)

I get that Ridge, Brooke and Steffy don't want to be around Sheila because of all of the horrible things she's done, but why do they care if Deacon marries her?  Let them live their lives in peace and if Hope wants to visit Deacon, he can come to her house and hang out with her and Beth.  Why does Hope have to never see her dad again? 

And I was dying at Steffy's "And I don't trust anyone who trusts Sheila."  Okay, that's nice.  If Hope wants to support his dad and his choices, it's absolutely no one else's business.  I wish Hope would stop being so polite and start showing some anger at being yelled out for daring to have a different opinion.

Edited by kitmerlot1213
  • Like 2
  • Applause 10

Hope should have told Steffy, do you know where your husband is? The 3 of them attacking Hope was terrible who just wants to support her dad. 

The more Sheila pushes the wedding the more Finn should be seeing there's no change.  She worked hard on herself? She brings up saving Taylor?  Finn forgetting why they were at the hospital roof to begin with?

• Like 7
  • Love 1

" Now, now kids, this is a place of business "...Thus spoke the Biker Barbie with her butt cheeks hanging out. The Show only went downhill from there. 

Finn does not know how to give a proper massage.

Is Brad Pitt really gonna show up at Deacon's Pizza Shoppe ?? Maybe for the wedding ??

Finn and Hope standing with Deacon, watching Hayes in a mini-tux carry the rings down the aisle, followed by Beth and Kelly in fairy dresses, scattering rose petals before Sheila....Steffy outside, clawing at the locked door shrieking " I forbid this !! I object !! I am SheWhoMustBeObeyed !! "

A girl can dream, can't she ??

• Like 2
  • Fire 2
  • LOL 6

Hey, um, Finn?  Did you notice how Sheila went right to blaming Steffy?  I mean, yeah, she's right, but that should register on your radar there as a sign that she is not as new and improved as she'd like you to believe.  Finn just rolls over and shows his belly to whoever he happens to be talking to at the time. Can he please just have some damn fire? TN was really good in those scenes back after the shooting, when Sheila had him in the hospital bed after she took Li out of the picture. He's not great as this wishy-washy, go along with whoever he's talking to at the time guy. (I doubt even someone like Anthony Geary or David Canary could make that bullshit any good, though). 

Also, Deacon? See above. Did you notice how quickly she went to blaming Steffy?  How long do you think you have before your blushing bride is pulling some kind of psycho bullshit?  

I want to punch Ridge with the way her rolls his eyes any time Hope refers to Deacon as her dad. No, you don't get to be annoyed at that, just because you were her stepfather at various stages. You've already established that, if Princess SuperBitch broke a nail, you'd run Hope over with your car to get her an emery board, asshat. 

1 hour ago, Artsda said:

Hope should have told Steffy, do you know where your husband is? The 3 of them attacking Hope was terrible who just wants to support her dad. 

The more Sheila pushes the wedding the more Finn should be seeing there's no change.  She worked hard on herself? She brings up saving Taylor?  Finn forgetting why they were at the hospital roof to begin with?

You could tell Hope really, really wanted to say something like that to Steffy. You could see that glint in her eye.  The only thing keeping her from blurting it out was the fact that, unlike the rest of them, she respects Finn and his right to figure shit out on his own. And, she figures that, if she does say anything, Steffy will just run home and forbid Finn from seeing Hope anymore, too. And she and Finn are basically each other's only friends. 

And, yeah, when she brought up the roof, I was like "um, you mean when you went up there to pretend you wanted to commit suicide because of how heartbroken you were about Finn's death, and Taylor almost died saving your ass?" 

• Like 8
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2

It’s a toss up on who’s being more selfish Shiela or Stuffy. Shiela knows that Stuffy doesn’t like her but yet Shiela want Finn to go against Stuffy’s wishes to be at the wedding and Stuffy demanding that Finn stays away from Shiela knowing Finn has a connection to his birth mother.  As far as I’m concerned, if Finn wants to see Shiela then let but by his own. It’s also ok for Hope to see Deacon and if he’s with Shiela just be cordial to her.  God knows how many times I had to endure seeing my sister-in-law to be with my brother.  

I can’t tell you how much I hate it when Stuffy said she put the kids down. You put the kids to bed you put sick animals down. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

From the Are You Fucking Kidding Me Files:

Deacon’s restaurant is where Steffy and Finn order pizzas from? Really? On the same day as the big wedding, at a place that has already hosted a funeral service? Of course Deacon and Sheila are getting married there. Did Steffy order ahead, and if so, why the hell would the staff take the order? Such terrible, dumb writing.

Sheila, you dope. Does Finn look like he’s dressed for a wedding? (Wouldn’t Finn know where the wedding was since Deacon begged him to come? God, this is such horseshit).

The amazing array of expressions at the end was the best part. 

• Like 11
  • LOL 1

Brooke maybe Deacon is pledging his life to a monster but Brooke you pledge your life to a piece of shit.  

Liam is the turd in the punch bowl, a Debbie Downer, the harbinger of gloom and doom. 

The homeless guy is actually a homeless minister.  Who would have thought?  

Is El Giardino the only place in the Malibu are to get pizza.  This is so contrived. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Spouse #1 to Spouse #2 -

You cannot associate with that person.

You cannot speak to that person.

You will not believe "that" fact.

You will believe "my" fact.

You cannot go there. 

You will only go where I allow you to go.

You are not allowed to think "that".

You will think what I say you may think.

You will abandon any and all others, choosing only ME.

Length of time before Spouse #2 insists on couples therapy ....divorce....runs off to join the circus...has plastic surgery to resemble someone Spouse #1 has never met....pushes Spouse #1 off the homeplace cliff ??

3....2...1....💥

• Like 7

Steffy hates and trashes Deacon but buys pizza from him? There's no Domino's near by? 

I liked Finn shutting down Liam and telling him it's not of his business. 

• Like 7
  • Love 2
(edited)

Getting married in …some black crochet-y dress?

Why was Hope even getting ready at her office?!

Deacon never told Hope or Finn, or rather, Stoopid Show NEVER said they were getting married “tomorrow” just “as soon as possible” so I admit I had a lotta whiplash.

And the idiot Sheila really thought Finn would show up in…sweats?

I need a damn drink.

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Like 6
  • LOL 5

I don't know what makes me cringe more - Sheila calling Deacon "daddy" or Sheila calling Finn "baby." 

Gag Eww GIF by Diet Cig

Steffy really likes to rub it in, doesn't she? Reminding Finn how Sheila is out of their lives, so her wedding doesn't matter.  She's so mean spirited towards her own husband. 

I so wanted Finn to respond, when Steffy said "and then Liam is going to hang out here for a while," with "actually, no. That's not OK. I don't want the man who has repeatedly tried to undermine our marriage to hang out in our house." 

Why didn't Hope just tell Deacon that she would rather stand up for him? It's certainly not unheard of for women to stand up on the groom's side, or vice versa. And this certainly wasn't some uber stuffy traditional wedding. It would have been nice to see her go for that compromise, since she was so clear in saying that she was there for him. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 6