Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

(edited)
On 6/30/2018 at 1:55 PM, drivethroo said:

Eric gave Liam an epic smackdown about a year ago.  It was a thing of beauty.

Yep, and it's still my favorite scene of modern B&B for it, including the DARE dressing down Bill gave the Forresters.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 2
50 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

But don't worry, Mama Brooke will be here to spin the silver linings into the entire cloud: "Oh honey, there's never a bad time to bring a precious little baby into this world, especially with the man that you love."

Brooke said this

To the daughter she conceived...

...by her son in law.

[Long, heavy sighing forever]

Never change, Brooke Logan.

52 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

While on the one hand, I think it's all kinds of delicious karmic justice for Hope, the preacher of morals to be pregnant by a man who was still married when said baby was conceived, not to mention the face-cracking of Hauxdi when she learns she has the right bower vs the left, and Ridge having to backpedal all the way back to the Atlantic Ocean, the thought of two women being saddled to soggy Waffles for the rest of their lives is pretty darn unpalatable. 

Boy, this indeed. Although, I'm sure Kelly is Bill's. Even aside from not giving Waffles two Eggo In one calendar year, it's typical soap behavior that any kid named after the presumed father or named after a relative of said father won't be his (see also: Bridget Forrester, Dominic "Dino" Marone-Forrester, Douglas Forrester, Connor from Y&R)

• Love 7

I am liking Wyatt.  I hope he keeps making comments like that to Hope.

Brooke is the same pathetic loser she has always been, but she is married to the selfish jerk she wasted her life on so I guess that is all that matters to Brooke.  If Liam leaves Steffy to go back to Hope, I predict Ridge will blame Brooke, and it will take less than two seconds for Ridge to leave Brooke, and hook up with someone else.

If Liam doesn't leave Steffy, I bet the next reveal will be Bill telling everyone Kelly is actually his daughter.  If Liam still stays with Steffy after this reveal, I really wish there was some way we could get a flashback of Ridge telling Brooke he was staying married to Taylor even though he believed Bridget was his daughter.

• Love 4

I don't really watch this show (I watch Y&R) but catch bits here and there (I used to watch it but hate most of the characters so I let it slip). Anyway...imagine my surprise to recently watch and see Dance Mom's Nia on the show. Eeekkk! What were everyone's thoughts about that?  

• Love 2

So I watched today against my will (thanks, mom!) and oh boy was that terrible. Brooke giddy with happiness over her daughter becoming baby mama #2. Steffy and Liam doing some kind of horrible happy family nonsense (what is that hair? is that her "mom" hair?). Thorne being useless. And that weird Zzzzende Nicole/RJ Coco mashup couple. Bill deciding he can't continue to make poor sweet Steffy suffer any longer. All of it is so bad. 

Honestly the best part was getting glimpses of how cute and pregnant Karla is. 

• Love 10
7 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

If I am not mistaken the last female friends we had on this show were Brooke/Sheila and Brooke/Karen.

Macy and Darla were besties up until the time Darla got knocked up by Thorne in '03, but that was still a long ass time ago.

2 hours ago, backhometome said:

How many times are Hope and Brooke going to say "Liam`s  baby" Make it stop. 

I hope Kelly is Bill`s. Its what Liam deserves. 

And yet he'll be rewarded with a baby from Hope...who he'll waffle from when in two years, he sleeps with Steffy or Sally and he knocks up one of them for real.

Ugh.

• Love 4

How exciting for Waffle Boy to have another child on the way.  I think that Brooke was a little more excited than Hope.  Know we have Horny Thorne using his beak to sniff out employee discontent. 

Does Hope think that nobody will see that she is pregnant and it could be by anyone else than Waffle Boy?

It's quite a coincidence that Bill is backing off just as there is a new wrinkle to break up Liam's and Stuffy's marriage.  It seems like Stuffy isn't going back to work anytime soon if ever. I'm sure she still will be paid though. 

Maya, its Hope For The Future not Hope For The Entitled.  I don't remember Maya ever being a HFTF model. Hope did most of the modeling herself and sometimes Ivy.  

• Love 9

Poor Hope (Pope). “I can’t believe I’m pregnant although I had unprotected sex with another woman’s husband and she’s already pregnant with his baby. I’ll try and try to squeeze out a tear, like my mom can always do, but no. I can’t do it. I also can’t get my eyebrows to do the same thing at the same time. Woe is me. What shall I do now?”  Can these writers be any more predictable? We all figured this out the minute those two idiots had unprotected sex. Oh, and Brooke? SHUT THE HELL UP. 

• Love 12
36 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

Maya, its Hope For The Future not Hope For The Entitled.  I don't remember Maya ever being a HFTF model. Hope did 

Ridge dismantled HFTF almost as soon as he returned from Europe, so no, she has never modeled for the brand.

• Love 4
(edited)

Hmm, looks like a mutiny might be building against Hope and the way she's running HFTF. Interesting that it's the two women of color who have issues. Will this turn into a claim that Hope is racist? Emma might put a bug in her lawyer uncle's ear.

Yikes. You'd think Hope was carrying the golden child. Nah, sweetie, you're just another Liam baby mama. For now.

Hope: I'm carrying Liam's child! Mom, what should I do?
Brooke: Well, first of all, he's not married yet! We can still pull this off and no one can stop us this time!
Pam and Taylor: Challenge accepted!
Bill: Wait, what? I'm back in the game, baby!

I'm amazed they used an Amazon box as a prop. Is money bags Amazon paying for product placement on a soap opera?

Heh, Steffy and Ridge's argument that Liam's priority is making a family with his child just went up in smoke. Now I guess they'll try to pull rank. First baby come, first baby served!

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 8

I thought the entire purpose of today's filler show was to throw out the anvils fast and thick that Kelly is Bill's.  There was Bill's sudden epiphany that his behavior is doing more to turn Steffy against him than to make her want him. Duh ... ya think, Einstein? Justin and Wyatt have been telling you this for months now.  Why now?

I am more than disgusted by Brooke and Hope. While Hope seems genuinely distressed about the situation, Brooke is doing a happy dance. (And she's successfully brainwashed Hope into being joyful.) I just hate that we're going back to whatever decade where you used your bun in the oven to force a man to marry you.  (With Liam's precious little baby growing inside of you ...
please ...) Does Brooke even realize what hell Sludge and Steffy are going to put Hope through during her pregnancy? It will be a miracle if she doesn't have a miscarriage  brought on by pure stress.  Brooke can also kiss her marriage to her destiny goodbye while she's at it. 

What makes me even more irate is that Hope doesn't have the benefit of Deacon brow-beating Liam 24/7 the way Sludge did before Liam caved.  I'd love to see an angry sober Deacon up in that Waffle's grill. Maybe Bill will see an opening and again arrange springing Deacon from prison to torment Liam into choosing Hope and her baby. In the meantime, it will come out that Bill is really Kelly's father. I wouldn't be opposed to seeing Lame roughed up a bit or more!

I also thought it was strange that the two women of color are on Hope's shit list. I am sure it's coincidental and sloppy writing. I can't tell if Brad Bell is going to do one of his lame attempts to address a current social issue or it's just tone deafness. I am betting on the latter. 

Well, at least we can rest assured that Liam was smart enough to think of checking the IP address of the threatening messages. 

So FC has a HR Dept.? That's a joke if I ever heard one. Who is it? Eric?

I think the board spies reported back that we think Steffy looks too svelte and well-groomed to be an exhausted new nursing mother. It looked like wardrobe frumped her up a bit with the sloppy white hoodie and funky hair. It was a bit more realistic but not quite.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Hmm, looks like a mutiny might be building against Hope and the way she's running HFTF. Interesting that it's the two women of color who have issues. Will this turn into a claim that Hope is racist? Emma might put a bug in her lawyer uncle's ear.

Yikes. You'd think Hope was carrying the golden child. Nah, sweetie, you're just another Liam baby mama. For now.

Hope: I'm carrying Liam's child! Mom, what should I do?
Brooke: Well, first of all, he's not married yet! We can still pull this off and no one can stop us this time!
Pam and Taylor: Challenge accepted!
Bill: Wait, what? I'm back in the game, baby!

I'm amazed they used an Amazon box as a prop. Is money bags Amazon paying for product placement on a soap opera?

Heh, Steffy and Ridge's argument that Liam's priority is making a family with his child just went up in smoke. Now I guess they'll try to pull rank. First baby come, first baby served!

I wonder if Brooke knows that she's quoting St. Taylor.  'Doc' used those exact words to encourage her daughter to bust up Hope and Liam's relationship.  There was no OPBG involved but still, what goes around...

• Love 3

You know, I'd really like Show to make Quinn and Sally friends. Partly because Sally is good to and for Wyatt and that makes Quinn happy and partly because Quinn sees herself in Sally,  The talented nobody from nowhere who claws her way up,  Quinn did it with Quinn Artisan.  I want Quinn to help Sally get SF up and running,  Maybe with Eric's silent backing.

Think of the chaos and drama it would cause at FC.  Ridge would be furious on general principal.  Hope would see SF as competition to HFTF (it's not) and feel betrayed when she found out about Eric's investment. Brooke would be mad at Eric.  Thorne might be angry because Eric didn't back Ally's Fashions as a separate company. Hauxdi would see it as a personal threat and insult.  Maya would be ticked because that's how she rolls. And Bill's head would damn near explode. Good times.

Fearless prediction.  Pam is behind the website threat to Hope.  Pam is really going to lose her lemon bars when she finds out Hope is pregnant and will try to hurt Hope/the baby someway.  Liam would probably be the one to save Hope, although it would be full circle if Quinn was the one and Hope did not have a miscarriage.

And seriously Hauxdi -- you just ordered Liam to cut Hope out of his life? Please bish take a stadium of seats. That look of LIam's after you said that was not the look of a man happy to comply with his baby mama's demand request.

• Love 9
7 hours ago, La di Diva said:

Pam is behind the website threat to Hope. 

Definitely...I'll eat a whole pound of liver & onions (ugh) if it's not.

• Love 6
(edited)

For pity's sake Show, so now Bill has this epiphany that he has been acting badly? You know, I could get behind that, if it were for the right reasons. But you guys can entirely miss me with this change of heart being based on how badly Bill has hurt poor, pitiful, widdle Steffy. What it should be based on, is how he has destroyed his family. How he has run everyone he ever cared about, and who ever cared about him, out of his life. Bill's behavior has been inexcusable going all the way back to his decent into arson, which cost him Brooke. Then he continued down his path of darkness, and lost everyone else, particularly his grown sons, who are the ones he should be thinking of first; not Steffy. And then there is Katie, the mother of his youngest son, who he has treated horribly as well. But it is all about upsetting Steffy, and causing her pain. What the fuck ever. 

Everyone turning on Hope looks like a repeat of the buildup to "Who Shot Bill". Maya, geesh, what a poser. Now that Hope has educated you about how to properly switch lanes; you have a bug up your ass and your panties in a twist, and are behaving in a completely unprofessional manner by yapping about your poor treatment at Hope's hands to the interns. Oh, and now you are besties with Emma? 

OMG Brooke, this is not a good thing! They are making Brooke look so damn stupid, and like a total Stepford Wife. Yes, we make babies for the men we love. Hope is having "Liam's Baby". Babies are always good. There is nothing better than having a baby with the man you love. Except NO! The man Hope loves just had a baby, and has reconciled with the mother. Why, oh why, would any mother want their daughter tangled up in such a mess? How can Hope give young girls Hope For The Future, when she has none herself? 

My prediction is that Hope will have to step down as the leader of the line, because, well........reasons. Enter Sally. Yep, I would be totally down with that. 

Didn't take long for Steffy to revert to form; already she is dictating to Liam who he will and won't be associating with. Didn't Liam ask Steffy to not hang with Bill anymore? How many times has Bill been to Cliff house? And how many times has Steffy told Liam about those visits? Bitch. 

Karla Mosley has been looking absolutely gorgeous lately. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 13
(edited)
12 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

I think the board spies reported back that we think Steffy looks too svelte and well-groomed to be an exhausted new nursing mother. It looked like wardrobe frumped her up a bit with the sloppy white hoodie and funky hair. It was a bit more realistic but not quite.

I thought she looked so much better. Still plastic, but so much softer with much less makeup and that rat's nest pulled up off her face. 

Edited by Broken Ox
  • Love 2
(edited)

Lordamercy, that was a complete snoozefest yesterday between the Maya and the interns and Steamless playing happy famuwee. Also, Liam, we all know you bought that mobile for yourself. Better order up another one from Amazon.

DhIC3a7V4AEVODh.jpg

Bill having the epiphany that he needs to back off from poor widdle Hauxdi - seriously, a brain tumor is the only explanation for his behavior the last several months.

Brooke, Hope getting pregnant because she and Liam were careless is not "fate" although color me shocked that she didn't say "destiny." It's biology...and stupidity. 

Hope doesn't know whether to laugh or cry...kind of like me watching this shit.

ETA: While I'm not thrilled with another Eggolet in the making, I do have to say some of the online posts I've read (mainly Twitter) are disturbing - where not only are folks wishing death on Hope's baby, they're confusing Hope with Annika. Scary...

DhL7cm2UYAAhOPX.jpg

Please, please, please let Sally be on today. 

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

For pity's sake Show, so now Bill has this epiphany that he has been acting badly? You know, I could get behind that, if it were for the right reasons. But you guys can entirely miss me with this change of heart being based on how badly Bill has hurt poor, pitiful, widdle Steffy. What it should be based on, is how he has destroyed his family. How he has run everyone he ever cared about, and who ever cared about him, out of his life. Bill's behavior has been inexcusable going all the way back to his decent into arson, which cost him Brooke. Then he continued down his path of darkness, and lost everyone else, particularly his grown sons, who are the ones he should be thinking of first; not Steffy. And then there is Katie, the mother of his youngest son, who he has treated horribly as well. But it is all about upsetting Steffy, and causing her pain. What the fuck ever. 

Everyone turning on Hope looks like a repeat of the buildup to "Who Shot Bill". Maya, geesh, what a poser. Now that Hope has educated you about how to properly switch lanes; you have a bug up your ass and your panties in a twist, and are behaving in a completely unprofessional manner by yapping about your poor treatment at Hope's hands to the interns. Oh, and now you are besties with Emma? 

OMG Brooke, this is not a good thing! They are making Brooke look so damn stupid, and like a total Stepford Wife. Yes, we make babies for the men we love. Hope is having "Liam's Baby". Babies are always good. There is nothing better than having a baby with the man you love. Except NO! The man Hope loves just had a baby, and has reconciled with the mother. Why, oh why, would any mother want their daughter tangled up in such a mess? How can Hope give young girls Hope For The Future, when she has none herself? 

My prediction is that Hope will have to step down as the leader of the line, because, well........reasons. Enter Sally. Yep, I would be totally down with that. 

Didn't take long for Steffy to revert to form; already she is dictating to Liam who he will and won't be associating with. Didn't Liam ask Steffy to not hang with Bill anymore? How many times has Bill been to Cliff house? And how many times has Steffy told Liam about those visits? Bitch. 

Karla Mosley has been looking absolutely gorgeous lately. 

I agree about Bill.  Has he completely forgotten how hard and how long he fought for Brooke?  That look to the heavens when Brooke finally gave up on Bridge was not the look of a man SETTLING FOR SECOND BEST.   He threw all that away when he chose the thug life to get Spectra out of the way.  But even when he lost the love of his life, at least he had his sons.  He threw them away for a woman not worth yesterday's trash.  It's amazing that he thinks causing the slattern pain is worse than betraying his own son in the worst way imaginable. 

I'm all for single mothers; I was raised by one myself after my father was killed when I was a little girl.  But instead of commencing Belly Rub 2.0, Hope should take a second to think about her choices.  Is bringing a baby into this horrible situation the best thing for her or her child? 

It's possible that Brooke might be thinking that at least Hope will have someone in her life that will love her no matter what.  If anyone knows that men come and go, it's Brooke.  Her children have always been there for her, even when she hasn't always been there for her children. 

It sounds like a complete re-do of 'Who Shot Bill?', this time with a pregnancy pad.  Turning Hope into a shrew and making her pregnant is going to turn a lot of people against her.  The actor who plays Det. Sanchez might get a few days work out of this.  And of course, Liam is going to rescue Hope.  My problem is that most of the people who are being lined up against Hope have never had any problem getting up close and personal with their dirty work.  And, as far as we know, only one has ever been dangerous.

• Love 9

The ob/gyno on this show is a crazy person. She makes zero sense. Hope is there for a pregnancy test. The doctor comes in with the results and talks all about how false positives or more common with negative tests, but they do happen with positive tests too.  Hopes says, so I am not pregnant. Oh, you ARE pregnant. Okay, what?

And I want to slap Brooke for beaming and giggling like this pregnancy is the best news ever. And stop with the baby whisper voice.

• Love 17

Brooke has lost her mind. Let me be the first to say to her and Ridge because we are now going to be subjected to this nonsense for the next months: RIDGE AND BROOKE:  SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Love 9

Brooke is being the worst mother right now. As much as I don't care for Hope, I do feel bad that there's no one on this show who is really in her corner. The closest thing is her mother who is trying to make her daughter recreate her own mistakes. Again and again and again. 

• Love 7

Oh Liam you pathetic loser dolt.  If you weren't such a selfish waffling jerk, I might feel sorry for the fact that you are being bullied by Ridge, Brooke and Hope are planning your future, Bill and Steffy are planning their future (even though Steffy won't admit it), and you are about to be blindsided by all of this, but I don't.  I want you to lose everything and be miserable.

• Love 11

So much good snark.

I don't ever recall Brooke being that ditzy and thrilled over any of her pregnancies. With Rick it seemed like an inconvenience towards getting back with Ridge. With Bridget there was the uncertainty about WTD. Hope goes without saying and then with R.J., again, WTD and Satanie and Taylor were lurking in the background. 

Sooooo .... I think she is again living vicariously through Hope. Liam being married to Steffy (more ore less) wouldn't be an obstacle to Brooke because she always found ways to be a party to unraveling Tridge.  This is just a minor roadblock and second nature to La Logan.  Absolutely, if Hope is pregnant by Liam, she needs to step down from HFTF. (BTW, that is one butt-ugly logo and doesn't even go with the butt-fugly website.)  It's laughable that the woman who built her previous campaign on saving her virginity for marriage is now pregnant by a man who was married at the time of the conception. 

If FC was truly innovative, then HFTF could embrace women who choose to bear children on their own without a spouse or partner of either gender and design some really cool maternity and kids' wear.  That would at least be making lemonade (not lemon bars) out of lemons and it would definitely generate press. 

It occurred to me that maybe the night of Swill was so memorable and passionate to Bill because he hadn't gotten laid in months -- it was more need vs. the receptacle. He could have fucked a blow-up doll and imprinted on that. Or ... picked up a common hooker and now we'd be seeing "Pretty Woman Redux," which would be far far more interesting. 

I am sure that OB/GYNs in L.A. see and hear plenty. But, this doctor first had Steffy not knowing if her husband or FIL was the father of her baby. Wait until the doctor's head explodes when Lame accompanies Hope to her first ultrasound appointment as the father. 

This would be all more believable and interesting if the man involved here was some hot celebrity. Instead, it's this milquetoast waffle who designs fugly websites.

Can't wait to see today's show!

P.S.:  I always find it disturbing with crazy/ignorant fans start melding a character and its portrayer.  I may rag on characters but I would never wish any harm on the actors or actresses playing them on TV. That is too bad for AN. She doesn't deserve that.

• Love 12

Hey Stuffy, if she has to eat every hour on the hour than your so called mom boobs don't produce enough breast milk.  But today it looked like TIIC, perked them up a little bit. 

Is there only one OB in LA?  Why is the OB asking if Hope wants to see a councilor?  Hope gives a PC answer but I'm not so sure that was the OB's true intention of asking that question.  

• Love 6
6 hours ago, mightysparrow said:

But instead of commencing Belly Rub 2.0, Hope should take a second to think about her choices.  Is bringing a baby into this horrible situation the best thing for her or her child? 

It's the best thing for Dope and her constantly weeping mother. I've said this in the previous continuous Dope-Liam-Stuffy triangles, but I don't get what's so great about Liam. He seems to be the most incorruptible of all of the men on this show, but he sure ain't no prize pig, neither. 

• Love 7

If Hope hadn’t already miscarried one child, I think makes it harder to not to have the baby. Plus she conceived the child with someone she loves and can financially raise the baby on her own and has a bunch of Logan relatives with young children that her child could be raised together.

Plus it would crack Steffy’s face and that is always a good look for her.

• Love 14

Look at Steffy trying to pretend like she has baby-nursing boobs.

Hey, Robin Givens got rid of that awful wig she was wearing before. She looked so much better today, IMO. Did she get put on contract?

Wow, Ridge, can you ever ease the eff up? You're looking like you're jealous on Steffy's behalf and she seems to have that covered all on her own. Ugh, I can't wait until he finds out Liam's got another baby on the way. His overbearing head will explode.

Yeah, I'm gonna need Steffy's wedding to Liam to get blown up mid-ceremony by Hope's big news. And then for her to go running to Bill in humiliation. (That's probably part of the reason for Bill's sudden face turn.)

• Love 11

Robin Givens  is the worst actress on this show and boy, is that saying a whole lot. I’ve had two babies, two OB’s and not one of them ever acted like this moron does. I know it’s a soap but could the meds at least kind of try to act like real doctors do? Nah. Of course not. Dial it down about 2,000 notches, Robin. 

I realize that I picked on the tiniest issue on today’s show. That’s because the rest of that nonsense was so incredibly stupid and unbelievable that it just goes without saying. There are no words. Well, two words. Birth Control!!!!!!!!!!!

• Love 6

Yeah. I was also confused by the "false negative" and "false positive" remarks. So, basically, home pregnancy tests are worthless because if the test says you're negative, then you probably still are pregnant. And, if it says you're pregnant, then you are also pregnant???? WTF???  Then what was Hope supposed to need to talk to a counselor about?  If Brooke and Hope are such huge celebrities in L.A., that they are regular tabloid fodder, why did the doctor treat Hope like she was a knocked-up girl off the streets? Steffy, OTOH, got the red carpet treatment. Oh, I get it. Probably because at the time, she was M-A-R-R-I-E-D!!  Or ... she was a frequent visitor for STD testing/treatment. 

Wow! Sludge needs to STFU. Who GAF about Hope's safety and well-being? Liam must be home with his family. (I don't remember Sludge taking any time off at all to be home with any of his newly hatched spawn.) And ... what did you all think of this? When it finally came out that Hope might be being threatened, who is the first person who came to Sludge's mind? HIS OWN DAUGHTER!! 

• Love 8

"...who is the first person who came to Sludge's mind? HIS OWN DAUGHTER!!"  Now that would be interesting.  Steffy as the cyber threat.

She probably gets FC alerts on her phone so would have known when the HFTF website went live.  She ordered Liam to cut Hope out of his life, and today she was bishing that he was spending too much time on the website (by my reckoning it was One. Day.).

It's most likely Pam, but..... Steffy does have that history of striking out violently.  Ally and Ivy anyone?  Imagine how BSC Steffy will be when she learns about BabyLope.

Sludge would probably say Hope deserved it because she's still in love with WafflefLiam and Steffy was protecting her precious family and ....... reasons.

• Love 6

Brooke sounds maniacal more and more every day.  She's become the Dr. Evil of mothers.  All she needs to do is rub her hands together.  They are wasting our time with that when they could be using Taylor and Brooke for some good, motherly bitch outs.

On a side note -  if you are old enough to remember this pop song from the 70s, but it's still funny if you don't.  It was a top 40 hit by Paul Anka, who was a good song writer, except for this one and it was a duet.   I just read it was also sung on Glee.  It came to mind hearing Hope say over and over again, "I'm having LIAM'S baby".  She says it like she'll be birthing the real baby Jesus.  

(You're) Having My Baby

Having my baby
What a lovely way of saying
How much you love me.
Having my baby
What a lovely way of saying
What you're thinking of me.
I can see it your face is glowing

I can see it in your eyes.
I'm happy knowin' that you're having my baby.
You're the woman I love and I love what it's doin' to you.
Having my baby
You're a woman in love and I love
What's goin' through you.
The need inside you
I see it showin'
Oh
The seed inside you
Baby
Do you feel it growin'
Are you happy in knowin' that you're having my baby?

I'm a woman in love and I love
What it's doin' to me.
Having my baby.
What's goin' through me.

Didn't have to keep it
Wouldn't put you through it.
You could have swept it from your life
But you wouldn't do it
No
You wouldn't do it.
And you're having my baby.

• Love 7

Went out to breakfast this morning with Mr. R and he ordered waffles...…..

leggo_my_eggo_by_zmorphcom.jpg.335dc2fb73c50a3630b361e197601fbb.jpg

I really shouldn't be mad at Liam for Hope being pregnant, because the guy doesn't even know yet, but I am mad at him all the same. Actually, I am mad at everyone. Yes, Brooke is sounding deranged. Then again, she has always been this way about babies and kids. I don't know where she gets it; Donna and Katie aren't like her, her mother and father weren't either. Could it be from Stephen walking out on the family? Or maybe his betrayal years later at the hands of Stephanie and Massimo? Someone in their right mind needs to overhear Brooke having one of these conversations with Hope, and point out to her how fucking crazy she sounds. Now, I am not against single parenthood. There is nothing wrong with raising a child on your own, and Hope certainly has the means to do so. But children are not fix-its. They are not plugs for the holes in the dike. And they are most assuredly not a means to get your man. When Brooke said "You know what you have to do", and had that malevolent glint in her eye; I wanted to smack her back into reality. Your daughter is hopelessly in love with this man; please, for your daughter's future's sake, look at Liam's track record. Outside of relationships Liam is a great guy, but the fact remains that he is a blueberryless waffle, who is slippery as a snake from using too much butter, and who sticks to the girl with the stronger argument from an over dressage of maple syrup. You should be encouraging Hope to raise the baby on her own, with the help of the entire family. Let Liam marry Steffy. 

Stephanie needs to shut his mouth. This non-stop barrage of "advise" and "wisdom" on how to have and maintain a happy fambly is making my head hurt. Liam has been at FC's for exactly one day. One day. I didn't see you supporting Brooke or Taylor after they birthed your spawn. You have become so annoying. Really, you have. You used to just be infuriating. And the way you cut people, but keep that superior smile plastered on your face isn't helping my opinion of you. Oh, yes, before I forget; I totally appreciate your concern for the girl you raised as your own. Steffy being at Cliff House on her own without her Prince Charming is far more dangerous and threatening than some silly online threat. Just delete the damn thing and carry on man!

Steffy has now had about what? Five meetings with Bill that she hasn't mentioned to Liam? And in this one she actually touched Bill, and encouraged him not to leave, and in her round-about-way, told Bill she loved him. Useless adulteress. I can't wait to watch you crack open when you learn Hope is pregnant. The sad part is, these kids are going to be used like ping pong balls in the war for Liam's hand. There could possibly be some good to come out of it though. It could spell the end of Bridge. It could begin to mend Bill, and bring back the status quo with the Spencer gang. 

I wonder who, or what, will be Bill's next fixation. Somewhere in the back of my head I see Bridge collapsing in a heap, and Bill being there to give Brooke support because he feels partly responsible. I don't know how I feel about that. 

• Love 8
(edited)

I'm getting ready to bail, Brooke and Hope were last 2 people left that I could stand.  Now we're stuck with them acting like a couple of ninnies, we have harpy Katie, nutty Pam, dumbass Charlie (was his line "This isn't rocket surgery" supposed to be cute & quirky?), teens who couldn't even act their way out of a paper bag in a school play, skanky Stef, bullies Bill & Ridge, Justin the professional ass kisser, desperate Thorne & Wyatt, Sally "Look I can take care of myself okay?" Spectra (I got news for you, honey, you can't), invisible Rick, practically invisible Maya, the hot but wasted Carter, Eric & Quinn relegated to the background, and last but not least boring beady eyed twerpy Liam who in real life would have a hard enough time getting a date let alone having to decide between women.  When there's nobody left to root for, why bother?

Edited by ByTor
  • Love 14

Hey Brooke...FYI...just because something (or someone) is your "destiny"  doesn't necessarily mean its a GOOD thing. Just sayin' ....and now you are dumping that load on your poor daughter. Nice work, Mom.

OMG you  guys...this show!!!!!!!!!!! What's it say when the snark is so much better than the actual stuff on the screen?!

RuntheTable & ByTor....couldn't agree more with everything you both said.

• Love 6

Steffy is going to go BSC when she finds out about BabyLope.  She'll accuse Liam of cheating on her, which while technically true, isn't what he did. She'll cry and sob and bitch and moan to Daddy Sludge. She'll probably also do the same to Bill -- who may or may not remind her of what he said about Liam and Hope and true first love.

Sludge will in turn ream out Liam for cheating on Slutty and demand that he stick with his pwecious fam-a-wee.  Sludge will tell Liam that he can kinda sorta maybe acknowledge BabyLope is his -- privately-- but Liam has to tell Hope she's on her own.  Sludge will accuse Hope of getting knocked up on purpose to break up Steam. Sludge will then fire Hope from HFTF because of (he says) morals or press gossip or ........ reasons (he's an asshat?)

All of the will lead to an epic Bridge fight ....  and maybe, just maybe, the end of Bridge.

At some point Eric will step in and appoint Sally as co-designer for HFTF with Thorne.  Thorne will hate it,  but grow to recognize Sally's talent and realize she isn't the same Sally who stole FC designs.  This, hopefully, would lead to a true friendship and working partnership.  

• Love 11

Bill will be thrilled that Liam’s tool is so powerful. LOL!!! I guess he could marry both Steffy & Hope and everyone would be happy, right? This show is ridiculous to me. I can barely get over that woman are fighting over a guy like Liam. I’m not sure who I dislike more. Liam or Scott Clifton? LOL!!!! He’s just on.all.the.time. 24/7. Of course, it was the same with Ronn Moss back in the day but maybe because I was younger I bought into it. Now, I’m in my 50’s and I laugh at the “leading men” in the actors of Liam & Wyatt. They seem like boys and not men. IMO!!!

• Love 10

So, Brooke is drinking again?  There were two glasses of red wine on the counter...one for her and one for Ridge.  Isn't she supposed to be a recovering alcoholic?

• Love 8
On 7/2/2018 at 5:30 PM, CharlizeCat said:

I also thought it was strange that the two women of color are on Hope's shit list. I am sure it's coincidental and sloppy writing. I can't tell if Brad Bell is going to do one of his lame attempts to address a current social issue or it's just tone deafness. I am betting on the latter. 

I remember a similar argument coming up when Caroline had it out for Maya and kept mispronouncing her name and making classist remarks. I highly doubt it's anything more than his usual tone deafness,  but that hardly makes it any better.

As for Lope and this new Eggo mini...ugh. Brooke is stupid. At least Hope had the sense to be embarrassed for Brooke, but she is no Bridget, who I am so glad is living her best life and raising Logan and any daughter(s) she may have far away from this bollocks. On what planet would this be cause for celebrating?

And that's the thing that this show fundamentally fails at, because it's become so insular: that generational guidance is so completely lacking. Back when Steffy was pregnant the first time and wanted to hold off telling him so he'd actually pick her for her, Taylor was chomping at the bit to tell Liam as though she hadn't gone though the SAME thing with Thomas. But no, all she does is  "Go Steffy! Use that baby to get your man!"

There's a point in older soaps where the characters transition into leaders and folks with wisdom. A great case study on the arc of a soap character, from teen/young adult to still vibrant middle age leading man to wise parental figure is ATWT's Bob Hughes, a character who literally grew up with that show's 54 year history. But because B&B has only one core family for all practical purposes, we don't have that. We only have Brooke and Ridge and Eric and they act as ridiculous as their children most of the time.

44 minutes ago, A-Lo said:

So, Brooke is drinking again?  There were two glasses of red wine on the counter...one for her and one for Ridge.  Isn't she supposed to be a recovering alcoholic?

I'd forgotten about that idiot storyline.

• Love 8

Would it kill the writers to remember the truth about the soulmate destiny crap?

Brooke was pregnant when Caroline decided to divorce Thorne, and Ridge asked Brooke if she would consider getting an abortion.  Brooke miscarried and Ridge chose Caroline.

Brooke was pregnant with Bridget (WTD) when Ridge married Taylor.  Bridget was believed to be Ridge's, but he chose to stay married to Taylor.

Taylor finally told Ridge the truth about Thomas, and Ridge left Brooke to marry Taylor.

Taylor returned from the dead the second time, Ridge was RJ's father, he waffled then chose Taylor.  When it was revealed that Stephanie had faked her heart attack, Ridge chose to stay with Taylor.

So Caroline died, Taylor died twice, Taylor confessed to cheating with James, and Ridge finally got around to choosing Brooke, but had no problem moving onto Ashley, Katie, Caroline or Quinn.

Good luck listening to your idiot mother Hope.  The way you were conceived should have guaranteed you never took Brooke's advice about anything.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, ByaNose said:

Bill will be thrilled that Liam’s tool is so powerful. LOL!!! I guess he could marry both Steffy & Hope and everyone would be happy, right? This show is ridiculous to me. I can barely get over that woman are fighting over a guy like Liam. I’m not sure who I dislike more. Liam or Scott Clifton? LOL!!!! He’s just on.all.the.time. 24/7. Of course, it was the same with Ronn Moss back in the day but maybe because I was younger I bought into it. Now, I’m in my 50’s and I laugh at the “leading men” in the actors of Liam & Wyatt. They seem like boys and not men. IMO!!!

Polyamory!  That's the ticket. What a great idea. It's big enough in CA that HBO had a series on it. 

You open a website for comments and Liam is under the the illusion that they all will be sunshine and roses.  

Could we of gotten a few more moments when Brooke told Ridge that Hope is pregnant to see Ridge's head explode.  I thought Liam's reaction was very much Liam. He looked confused but somewhat happy. 

The more I see Sally and Wyatt, the more I like them.  For the most part, Wyatt brings joy to his relationships. 

• Love 9
3 hours ago, A-Lo said:

Continuity from this show? Ha! 

I’m just here to see Steffy’s face cracked. The rest of this shit makes no sense. 

• Love 9

OMG, does Ridge have OCD or something?

So they're making it look like Sally is the troll who's attacking Hope on the HFTF website. Hmm, my money's still on Pam.

Oh Brooke, that was not your news to spread, at least not before you were sure Liam knew. Bet Ridge will run to tell Steffy even though that should be Liam's task.

Why are these these people working on a holiday? It's not as if fashion design is a critical function like hospitals or fire stations. And doesn't it get dark kind of late in LA now? Why are they all still at the office.

Heh, that's what you get for being such a messy waffler, Liam. Hope you can afford to buy diapers for two babies.

• Love 7

The big Forrester 4th of July parties are a thing of the past. Anyhoo, were Liam & Hope in the actual fireworks pit? LOL!,!! That was the loudest firework display I’ve ever seen or heard.

• Love 6
(edited)

Anyone but me think Ridge is going to tell Brooke that Hope cannot have Liam's baby.

Sludge will most likely say that Hope should not go through with the pregnancy for the sake of Slutty's precious family. I think Sludge would have no qualms at all telling Brooke she has to convince Hope that she should get a termination right away.

He'll probably also say it's awfully convenient for Hope to be pregnant now that Steam have reunited, and suggest she got knocked up on purpose.  He'll probably want to send Hope back to Milan immediately to keep her away from Liam so she can't tell him about the baby.

Brooke will be furious at all this and will let Sludge know that Liam is being told right that minute. 

Edited by La di Diva
  • Love 6

Sludge will most likely say that Hope should not go through with the pregnancy for the sake of Slutty's precious family. I think Sludge would have no qualms at all telling Brooke she has to convince Hope that she should get a termination right away.

If Ridge does that he can FOAD. It was bad enough when Liam pulled that crap. It's Hope's choice.

• Love 8