Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

22 minutes ago, TobinAlbers said:

It furthers the Steffy is a victim of Bill and he's a menacing predator and allows Liam to 'save' his wife and daughter. But good gravy, kidnapping Steffy is one thing, kidnapping a woman and her child would be beyond the line.

I'm thinking the opposite of WimpyLiam "saving the day" - these people's romantic amnesia is beyond ridiculous, and he apparently thrives on ping-ponging between Stuffy/Dope/Sally. He'll swear that Stuffy finally couldn't fight her feelings for $Bill and just up and left with him.

$Bill won't kidnap the baby - he'll leave it for WimpyLiam and Dope to raise (along with the baby Dope's already carrying). Then Stuffy's going to re-win the award for The World's Worst Person, because who leaves their own newborn? (I mean, outside from Katie, but that was for PPD and not a man)

• Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, Cool Breeze said:

But, are they taking it slowly?

Well, this is the B&B, so who knows how slow it will go. Given the lightning speed most SLs progress I guess if they are married by July 4th we should count ourselves lucky. 

Seriously though, I think I do like them together, and would like to see them jell as friends, then maybe more. But after reading spoilers that indicate:

Spoiler

That Eric is going to hire Sally to work at FC's I don't know what to think. What I read says that he feels bad for her because of all the stuff Bill has done to her, and because his grandson dumped her twice. Thorne gets in on the action by rubbing salt into Katie's wounds about Wyatt, and apparently Katie will start with her patented histrionics about Wyatt being with Sally. 

I really hate the sound of all of that and hope that it is just rumor. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 5
25 minutes ago, RuntheTable said:

I guess if they are married by July 4th we should count ourselves lucky. 

With these writers, they'll be divorced (oh, sorry, annulled) by July 4th :)

• Love 9

Ridge just has to rain on everyone's parade. Ridge it's not a little insensitive but a major party foul.  To Liam, speed weddings are like speed dating. 

Wyatt just confirmed that he doesn't own the beach house.  Sally and Wyatt should give acting lessons to Stuffy and Liam in how to portray a relationship.  Sally/Wyatt playful chemistry but Stuffy/Liam are fake and boating.  A vegetarian wedding reception how posh. 

Sally and Wyatt make me smile. ?   Stuffy and Liam makes me sick. ?

• Love 11

Why doesn't Mope move out of her mom's house so she won't be faced with the spectacle of Ridge's gloating face every time she turns around?  She has enough money to live on her own and could probably heal a hella lot quicker if she wasn't exposed to the new quickie wedding being thrown in her face.  Plus, we'd get a new set.  Win-win!

• Love 9

Steffy's chest is almost as flat as a board. No way is she breastfeeding but how do the boobs of a woman who just had a baby simply disappear like that ?

I don't hate Ridge as much as I loathe Liam but dang if he isn't running a close second. This humble-gloating and patronizing concern he and Steffy toss at Hope is disgusting to me. I almost wish Hope would turn out to be pregnant.

Hmm, so Bill does still own Wyatt's house. I really thought Quinn had made Bill give it to him for keeps.

Why doesn't TK know how to pronounce "latte"? Or why didn't someone correct him?

Geez, Steffy. When someone breaks into your home you dial 9-1-1. That is unless you're actually trying to keep your options open again. AFAIC, wide-eyed damsel-in-distress is never going to be a believable look for you.

• Love 11
(edited)
6 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Stuffy and Liam makes me sick. ?

I watch B & B on the CBS website (I pay to view Survivor's Ponderosa, which, by the way, is the BEST part of Survivor and it works out that I can watch B & B at my leisure as well).  Anyway, a half hour show is about 22 minutes of programming and the remaining 8 minutes is advertising and the lead-in and lead-out.  Since the Spencer rugrat has been born, I skip over Liam & Steffy's schtick.  A 22 minute program is now reduced to 11 to 13 minutes.  I just cannot fathom Steffy's on-screen fakeness, ie inability to act.  I'll borrow a dancing term learned from watching the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders - Making the Team.  Steffy is marking it.

Edited by SimplePleasures
  • Love 5

I hope Bill does kidnap Steffy.  Liam marries Hope.  Bill shows Steffy the paper of Liam marrying Hope.  Steffy says to hell with it and marries Bill.  They return to town.  Steffy tells Liam Bill kidnapped her, but she married him willingly after Liam married Hope.  That none of it matters anyway because Liam and Hope will last for all of two seconds.  Now that Bill has what he claimed he wanted, he won't want it anymore.  And at some point, Steffy and Hope will just decide to marry each other.

• Love 3
On 6/20/2018 at 2:17 AM, MsTree said:

I don't watch Dance Moms.  Could you give us a little insight and tell us why you felt bad for Nia on that show?

Dance Moms was (is?) a show for Lifetime about Abby Lee Miller and her dance competition team. Nia was one of the girls on the team, but was always shafted in favor of Maddie Ziegler (the girl who dances in a lot of the Sia videos) and Maddy's sister in terms of solos and just training period (and that shows, thus the cringe-worthy dancing we've seen of late). Granted, some of the drama on Dance Moms was manufactured for TV but I had a feeling a lot of the treatment towards the non-Ziegler girls by Abby was very real. Nia, especially, seemed to be singled out for criticism (which was the most attention she ever got). I haven't watched since one of the other targets, Chloe, left the group. 

• Love 3
15 hours ago, TVForever said:

Are RJ and Coco still on the show?

No.  I'm pretty sure they said RJ is back to being away at school.  Coco moved to NY with Sally and the rest of the Spectra crew & according to Sally they all stayed there.

15 hours ago, TVForever said:

And how did Sasha leave?

I think she got a job at Forrester in Paris, the office where B&B characters go when they get written off.

9 hours ago, SimplePleasures said:

I'll borrow a dancing term learned from watching the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders - Making the Team.  Steffy is marking it.

LOL my favorite thing from the show that I stole is about showing your "cash & prizes" :)

• Love 4
13 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Steffy's chest is almost as flat as a board. No way is she breastfeeding but how do the boobs of a woman who just had a baby simply disappear like that ?

I don't hate Ridge as much as I loathe Liam but dang if he isn't running a close second. This humble-gloating and patronizing concern he and Steffy toss at Hope is disgusting to me. I almost wish Hope would turn out to be pregnant.

Hmm, so Bill does still own Wyatt's house. I really thought Quinn had made Bill give it to him for keeps.

Why doesn't TK know how to pronounce "latte"? Or why didn't someone correct him?

Geez, Steffy. When someone breaks into your home you dial 9-1-1. That is unless you're actually trying to keep your options open again. AFAIC, wide-eyed damsel-in-distress is never going to be a believable look for you.

"Humble-gloating" is the perfect term for what Ridge and Steffy are doing!  It makes me sick.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, CountryGirl said:

Dance Moms was (is?) a show for Lifetime about Abby Lee Miller and her dance competition team. Nia was one of the girls on the team, but was always shafted in favor of Maddie Ziegler (the girl who dances in a lot of the Sia videos) and Maddy's sister in terms of solos and just training period (and that shows, thus the cringe-worthy dancing we've seen of late). Granted, some of the drama on Dance Moms was manufactured for TV but I had a feeling a lot of the treatment towards the non-Ziegler girls by Abby was very real. Nia, especially, seemed to be singled out for criticism (which was the most attention she ever got). I haven't watched since one of the other targets, Chloe, left the group. 

Thanks for the synopsis, CountryGirl. I have never watched the show but have some vague recollection of some legal situation surrounding Abby Lee Miller. Didn't she get sent to prison for something?

Co-signing what everybody else has said about the status of this pathetic show. 

The latest that I have read is:

Spoiler

Hope immediately pongs back to Wyatt, thus setting up a Hope/Wyatt/Sally triangle.  If that is true, that turns my stomach. I also read a "tease" interview with SC where he said, but not said, that there is no way that Kelly is going to end up being Bill's daughter. Bummer. I get a daily B&B newsletter and Celebrity Dirty Laundry. I know ... get a life! LOL!

I am putting all of my anticipation into the big reveal that Xander is part-British!  Bonus points if Lisa Vanderpump would cameo as his grandmother and have a mad flirtation scene with Eric right in front of Quinn at that outdoor Italian restaurant and Sheila is their server. 

• Love 5
(edited)
2 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

Thanks for the synopsis, CountryGirl. I have never watched the show but have some vague recollection of some legal situation surrounding Abby Lee Miller. Didn't she get sent to prison for something?

Reveal hidden contents

Hope immediately pongs back to Wyatt, thus setting up a Hope/Wyatt/Sally triangle.  If that is true, that turns my stomach. I also read a "tease" interview with SC where he said, but not said, that there is no way that Kelly is going to end up being Bill's daughter. Bummer. I get a daily B&B newsletter and Celebrity Dirty Laundry. I know ... get a life! LOL!

I am putting all of my anticipation into the big reveal that Xander is part-British!  Bonus points if Lisa Vanderpump would cameo as his grandmother and have a mad flirtation scene with Eric right in front of Quinn at that outdoor Italian restaurant and Sheila is their server. 

She did - she spent a year in prison for bankruptcy fraud. Too bad there's not a sentence for being a total bitch because she'd have a permanent cell. Right next to (keeping on topic) Hauxdi.

As for that spoiler:

giphy.gif

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Love 2

I just got caught up on the last few episodes.

So much for Hauxdi's threat to call the police if Bill ever showed up to the beach house again...and she STILL hasn't changed the locks???

I loved when $ Bill coolly called her bluff, offering his phone, and telling her "I have Detective Sanchez on speed-dial."

Bill.thumb.jpg.c010ea1f6cde5ab7a2307756f5fe5b28.jpg

Let the face-cracking begin...

Steffy.thumb.jpg.fa2378e87fdd9adf5703b4bf6fac4200.jpg

I loved Hope putting "way too big for her britches" Maya in her place...or, ahem, lane.

Serves her right! I mean, fire Emma because she's annoying as hell, not because she's up to something with Uncle Justin.

Elsewhere, we had Ridge being the same asshole he always is.

Ridge (to Hope): "Hey. You don't have to leave every time I come into a room, you know."

Hope: "I don't." In her head (yes, I do). If I were Hope, I'd have found my own place or at least moved into the recently-vacated-by-Waffles cabin. Also, Hope, you need to ditch the Pippi Longstocking braids and for the love of God, what did AN do to Wardrobe that they are dressing her like Mrs. Roper or Laura Ingalls Wilder depending on the day?

Hope.thumb.jpg.338bb472d7d5400a870940726367924e.jpg

Ridge: "And you don't have to pretend with me that everything is fine. I know it isn't. You're an amazing young lady, and you're handling this with incredible grace." Who here believe this shit? He's only saying this because his precious little slut of a daughter got the ultimate booby prize. 

Liam meets up with Carter at FC to tell him another wedding is on the horizon (which, you couldn't have met elsewhere but of course, he wanted to run into Hope).

He tells Carter: "You must think I'm a lunatic after what happened." You said it, Liam.

Liam's visit with Hope....dude, just leave her ALONE. He is such a douche.

Elsewhere at the other beach house, once again, Sally and Wyatt are bringing it:

Wyatt comes in with some groceries and spies Sally wearing one of his shirts (her clothes are in the washer): "Um, I know I said "help yourself to anything," but this? This outfit? Yeah, you got to wear this all the time. It's mandatory now." 

Sally1.thumb.jpg.433d9a3025d35796e32785efa8fd6318.jpg

A Hawaiian shirt has never looked so good.

Later, Sally gives more details about her abrupt departure from NY: "Yeah, okay, I don't even know why I came back here. Thomas gave me a lame apology and a plane ticket, first class, and I thought, "you know what, four-course meal, all the wine I can drink, I'll take it." That was stupid."

Wyatt, calling 'em like he sees 'em: "Sally...Thomas is a sleazeball." Yep.

Sally watches Wyatt patch up the hole in the wall from where Sally shot Bill's photo. 

Sally: "Do, uh, bullet holes affect property value that much?"

Wyatt, deadpan and I've missed his humor: "No, I mean, not in LA. But sooner or later, my father is gonna realize that he still owns this beach house, and then I guess I'll be... sleeping out in the sand with you."

Sally feigns disappointment: "See, I was gonna make a play for you. I don't think I am anymore."

Wyatt: "What? I might still have a trust fund. But, yeah, probably not."

Sally: "It's probably better. Not really good at seduction anyway."

Wyatt: "I am. Yeah! It's like one of my four best qualities, as you must have noticed from last night."

Sally: "Oh, that? That's what that was?" They flirt so cute.

Wyatt: "Yeah."

Sally: "So what are the other three?"

Wyatt: "Oh, you only get to know about those, like, post-seduction."

Sally: "Try me. Let's see. Um, listening to a girl while she's blubbering incoherently on your shoulder."

Wyatt, enjoying the game: "That's one."

Sally: "Not letting her feel washed up, even when she thinks she is. And not overly trying to get in her pants, even though she's had enough to drink to think that she might want you, too."

Wyatt pretends to be wounded: "What? Okay, there is more to my studliness than that, okay? What about my heart of gold? Or my expensive haircut?"

Sally: "You just keep right on trying not to be sweet." Is Wyatt blushing here? If so - adorable. She reaches for his hand.

Sally2.thumb.jpg.522f8e3475b844b5b95207489111856b.jpg

Sally: "It's the sweetest trick of all." Wyatt looks at her, touched, and she gives him one of her genuine smiles. 

Later, Sally has changed and the two sit down to breakfast and Sally tries to find more casual footing: "Okay, so, how long do I have? Hours? Days?"

Wyatt: "What do you mean?"

Sally: "Well, everyone comes to hate me at some point or another. I just would like to have some advanced notice."

Wyatt: "Well, you're in luck because I'm actually hate-impaired. Yeah, I start hating on somebody, giving them mean looks, and then I just eventually have to start respecting them for just not caring."

Sally pulls a mock-disgusted face: "Ugh!"

Wyatt: "Yeah."

Sally: "Teach me your ways. I have, like, an Olympic medal in grudge-carrying."

Wyatt: "Why? That's not gonna do you any good." Ever the optimist.

Sally sighs in response.

Wyatt: "You know, you're there hating on x, y, and z, and they're out buying nice things that you don't have. I mean, what kind of revenge is that? You know? Do what I do, and start liking yourself more."

Sally: "Oh, I like myself. Probably the only one who does."

Wyatt laughs: "That's not true." But then he surprises her (and me) when he turns reflective: "Besides, I mean, there's always room for you to like yourself more, you know? I mean, you're smart, you're funny, you're talented, your hair's on fire. Not literally, just...and you have an incredible body, which, um, I probably shouldn't have said that out loud because that will reduce my chances at ever seeing it up close." I just love DB's flustered, boyish expression here.

Sally smiles and shakes her head: "You know... I was totally down on men and life in general. Until you showed up last night. You gave me hope." Wyatt just shrugs all nonchalant. "I think I like myself more now. I like you more, too."

They share another kiss:

DgK09ehU8AASRZS.jpg

I know I will likely get burned getting on the Wally train considering how Brill and Tally turned out, but I don't care. 

Also, here's a deleted scene (where Sally notes "maybe we were meant for each other") and I would have much rather seen this than anything involving Hauxdi or Waffles:

• Love 7

Reveal hidden contents

Ugh! I’ve LOVED seeing Sally back and I love the chemistry between DB and CH but if the spoiler turns out to be true, I’m officially out! 

I remember someone mentioning that Sally Spectra, Jr. has the potential of being a legacy character and I agree! They found a real gem in CH and TIIC (namely Bell) would be fools to let her go again. 

Frankly, I’m surprised they hadn’t put those two characters together sooner! I mean: both coming from unstable families, getting the short end of the stick in most situations and potential to be bitter and yet growing in kindness and being all around good people! 

I’ve been enjoying their banter and LOVE that CH is playing Sally with more of an edge! 

By by the way, @CountryGirl, I’ve been lurking for awhile and have LOVED your recaps! I know you’re busy but hope we get another for the other episodes! I’ve been looking forward to your take on Sally slowly letting her guard down and Wyatt propping her up the way she’s been needing!

• Love 9
(edited)

Ah NAH, NAH, NAH

I can’t with this stuff all summer. As if the interns weren’t enough, we now will be faced with this lovey, dovey, happy couple/fambly shit with Liam and Steffy. Throw in the further canonization of Steffy by this unrequited pursuit by Bill, and that leaves me with what? Sally and Wyatt. And maybe something brewing with Hope, Maya and Rick. I don’t feel real good about it because I have no doubt they will fuck up Sally/Wyatt and H/M/R is just speculation.

I agree that Hope should move out of her mom’s house and get out of Ridge’s orbit. She will be faced with non-stop Steffy/Liam/OPBG talk if she stays. I will say she seems a bit stronger, and I liked her demeanor with Liam. Sort of like I love you, but still, fuck you and fuck off. Did that clown actually ask Hope if they were making small talk? What would you prefer Liam? Oh right, to see Hope crying and telling you how much she loves you and wanted a life with you. But, OPBG changed all of that, and now you have a new life with your happy family. And what was the purpose of reminding Hope that you were going to marry her a few days ago? How insensitive are you actually? Yes, Hope needs to extract herself from this drama; she has no one in her corner because Steffy is the victim, and all eyes and concerns are for her. Steffy nearly lost her family because of Bill’s actions. I don’t think I have ever hated a SL more.

Bill won’t kidnap Steffy. He will blackmail her and force her to marry him in order to mummy out of prison. Too stupid for words.

Sally and Wyatt mesh very nicely. I am enjoying the playful banter. At the same time, I am sad because I know it will be short lived. I don’t like anything I am reading about the future of this duo.

Spoiler

I don’t want to see Hope pitted against Sally! Particularly not for Wyatt. Why can’t they do something original, and have Sally and Hope become friends and business partners, with Wyatt working as the business manager? Hope and Sally could get a place together and they could both start new lives. That would completely rattle some cages. Instead I see from the spoiler above it looks like another triangle? Then I read that Sally will go to work at FC’s? Why? How many designers do they need?

I am going to try and hang on, but I am not feeling Show at all anymore. I am simply not entertained by watching a man jump from one woman to another every other day. A man who is annulled Monday, engaged to someone else Monday night, marrying her Tuesday, then cancelling that marriage to go back to the annulled wife to marry her again. It is all so beyond the pale.

And they have ruined Bill completely. Such an interesting, complex character in the past has been reduced to a panty chaser, who is obsessed with a girl half his age. This, after fighting for Brooke for five long years, and finally winning the prize, but letting her go over a friggin skyscraper. His over the top villainy has become cartoonish. He has morphed in Bluto or maybe Snidley Whiplash. 

Brooke is also ruined as she has become fully entrenched in the way of the Stepford Wives; doing anything she can to keep Widge happy.

Thorne has become a horny man with an itch he can’t scratch.

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 11
(edited)
9 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

Sally and Wyatt mesh very nicely. I am enjoying the playful banter. At the same time, I am sad because I know it will be short lived. I don’t like anything I am reading about the future of this duo.

Can't believe I'm saying this but I'm down with Wyatt in a triangle because for once it'd be a triangle without his mommy being the rival to his love interest.  Wyatt being in a triangle where he's the center should allow for his development.

9 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

And they have ruined Bill completely. Such an interesting, complex character in the past has been reduced to a panty chaser, who is obsessed with a girl half his age. This, after fighting for Brooke for five long years, and finally winning the prize, but letting her go over a friggin skyscraper. 

Tanking Brill is one of a long line of bad decisions when they decided to make Bill Liam's new romantic rival. Or if they really were going to go there, Steffy needed to be truly torn instead of making Bill the heavy in this triangle.

Edited by TobinAlbers
  • Love 7

These people all have the same refrain.  Everything is Bill's fault.  Bill did this.  Bill did that.  And of course none of them did anything to contribute to the situation.  Whatever.  Shut up Liam, Hope and Maya.  The actress who plays Emma is horrible.

Bill, "How's Taylor, your lunatic mother who shot me in the back."  Hee!!!  I guess I'm supposed to see Bill as the bad guy, but the things Bill was saying about Liam are true.  Liam's a spineless waffler.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, TigerLynx said:

These people all have the same refrain.  Everything is Bill's fault.  Bill did this.  Bill did that.  And of course none of them did anything to contribute to the situation.  Whatever.  Shut up Liam, Hope and Maya.  The actress who plays Emma is horrible.

Bill, "How's Taylor, your lunatic mother who shot me in the back."  Hee!!!  I guess I'm supposed to see Bill as the bad guy, but the things Bill was saying about Liam are true.  Liam's a spineless waffler.

It's the same thing over at Y&R, Victor gets blamed for everything.  

RJ/Coco and Coco is guilty by association. Now fast forward to Xander/Emma and Emma is guilty by association.  Same shit different day.  Liam/Hope Liam/Stuffy also same shit different day  

Bill may be wrong in his methods but he's definitely right about waffle boy.  

Once again I say, Maya shit has stopped stinking since she married Rick.  Isn't Xander hiding the fact he's British. A white lie is not a white lie where Maya's family is concerned. 

• Love 2

Oh Dear God. How many times do we have to hear the same thing from Liam and Heidi with the braids/pigtails and dull, boring clothes? Bless her heart, Heidi is so forgiving, big hearted, self-sacrificing. Who is polishing her halo at Brooke’s house? Oh, yeah. Her mom. BLECH!!!!

• Love 7

Geez, Liam. Stop rubbing Hope's face in it. Ugh, such a selfish jerk.

Did Bill get a bad bump on his head when he got shot? The guy has gone full-blown lunatic.

Why the big deal about Xander hiding his British accent? AFAIC, he's not hiding it very well. Some of his word pronunciations are telling.

Bill: You deserve a man who is totally committed to you.
Devil on Steffy's left shoulder: You know, he's not wrong. Plus he's got tons of money and power. What's Liam got except waffles?
Angel on Steffy's right shoulder: Steffy, you love waffles! Waffles are yummy! Don't listen to that devil.
Steffy: Not to worry, everybody! I can keep using Our Little Girl as a shield. Best security blanket ever!

Hope: I'm moving on, Liam. You and I are done for good this time.
Liam: Hah, hah, hah!  Hah, hah! Good one! Come on, you know I always keep you as my back pocket option and you always stay there.
Hope: Sigh, what does Steffy see in you?

• Love 10

They should have had Steffy dump Liam for Bill.  That would have been a better SL.

Why do they keep having these stupid conversations between Liam/Hope, Brooke/Hope, Brooke/Ridge?  Hope and Brooke and their of course were happy for Steffy/Liam and the baby.  They should all be together.  Is just annoying.  Besides if they really believed that then why were Brooke and Hope in such a rush for Liam and Hope to get married?

• Love 3
12 hours ago, ByTor said:

LOL my favorite thing from the show that I stole is about showing your "cash & prizes" :)

Kitty Carter was giving someone the 411 on their dance technique and then spouts off about the dancer showing off her cash and prizes.  Had I had a beverage in my hand it would have been forcefully snorted across the room to my TV.  That was the funniest description ever. 

• Love 3

What was wrong with Wyatt and Katie? On this particular soap opera - I actually felt that they had real feelings for each other.  I never "feel" the love between any of the characters on this show.   I was enjoying them.  

They sure do go all the way with their story "arcs".  They kick all other stories off the screen for months.  I imagine they have to pay the contracted actors who are on the screen once per month.

• Love 5
10 hours ago, SimplePleasures said:

Kitty Carter was giving someone the 411 on their dance technique and then spouts off about the dancer showing off her cash and prizes.  Had I had a beverage in my hand it would have been forcefully snorted across the room to my TV.  That was the funniest description ever. 

My love for KC has no end. My other favorite saying that is true for auditions and life in general: "Don't do shit you can't do."

Topic?

Liam - don't do marriage because clearly you SUCK at it!

• Love 7

Hope and Liam need a clean permanent break from each other. Period.  Liam could have easily met Carter somewhere for coffee or even in the upstairs employee sweatshop to meet and discuss upcoming wedding #1897261. At this point, a text or speed dial would have sufficed.  I would just love for Carter to show some snark and eyeroll or even a make snide comment to about the Forrester-Spencer-Logan "marry-go-round." 

I thought Steffy said that she didn't want a wedding and it's Liam who's pushing for another full-blown ceremony. He is now as bad as KM's Hope for wanting all of the trappings of a wedding, but not so much a marriage. 

Steffy had ample time to get the locks to that house changed before Kelly came. In fact, that would have been my top priority. Guess not ... I was even more surprised when she toted the baby out to show her to Bill. That didn't make any sense at all and I was hoping that Steffy could have looked into the baby's face, then up at Bill, with a startling realization of how much they resembled each other. Now that (and JMW trying to convey terror) would have been priceless! (We know that even if Liam is Kelly's father, she could still resemble Bill, but since the writers assume we're morons with no memory, they would try to pull that off.) 

Back to Lope.  I am getting the impression that Liam goes to her just to hear her tell him how wonderful he is. Hope constantly reiterating how she is never going to find another man like Liam (thank your lucky stars, girl!) just reinforces how he can keep her on the string in case (no, when ... ) Steam dissolves. 

I would have firmly told Liam, "I am FINE. Thank you for your concern. It is not necessary for you to keep checking on me," and shown him the door.

Emma and Xander are just horrible. Bad acting plus a boring retread SL is too much.

KM/Maya is an instance where I can separate the character from the actress just fine. I think she's great playing full-blown bitch Maya, but I think KM has looked absolutely gorgeous the past few days. Pregnancy clearly agrees with her.  I always felt that LG and JG looked so uncomfortable during their pregnancies. I felt bad for them.

Today's show spoiler looks promising:

Spoiler

Looks like Taylor shows up and goes completely off the rails. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

Liam - don't do marriage because clearly you SUCK at it!

This.

6 minutes ago, CharlizeCat said:

I thought Steffy said that she didn't want a wedding and it's Liam who's pushing for another full-blown ceremony. He is now as bad as KM's Hope for wanting all of the trappings of a wedding, but not so much a marriage. 

And this.

Spoiler

If only they would have Taylor kill Brooke, Ridge, Liam and Hope.  Then ship Taylor off to the loony bin for good.  Taylor/Ridge/Brooke might have been fun to watch years ago, but now they are easily one of the worst things about this soap.  Bring back Bridget, and find out Phoebe and Allie are still alive.

• Love 4

No Wally yesterday so a snoozefest, although I did enjoy Bill telling Steffy like it is, including the reveal that Hope and Liam slept together because as far as I'm aware, Liam never shared the tiny little detail. Of course, one wonders how he knew that but it's not a huge leap to make. I'm sure Steffy thinks he's making it up though her face blanched as he said it, making it clear the thought has crossed her mind a time or twenty.

I also enjoyed him rubbing in the fact that but for Kelly, Liam wouldn't have reconciled with her as I tend to agree with that. Not that I don't think Liam won't always want her, even with Hope, like an itch he can't quite scratch. 

Speaking of Kelly, it reminds me that for all the outcry over Bill being a "predator" or a "bully," where was the outcry when Steffy (and Sludge) were constantly at Liam's no-tell motel room to harass, badger, beg, plead, guilt him into reuniting with her. She's used Kelly from jump (even in utero) to emotionally manipulate Liam into returning. She also threatened Hope about staying away from Liam. How is she in any different than Bill? Because he has a penis and she doesn't? I don't think so.

Also, I've said it before and I'll say it again: CHANGE YOUR DAMN LOCKS!!!

• Love 9

Oh for god's sake Taylor, be an adult, take responsibility, do the right thing and turn yourself into the police.  Damn, why oh why did Hunter Tylo do that to her face?  She was so stunningly gorgeous.

Go away Emma and Xander.

Shut up Liam and Hope.

At least Bill and his crazy fantasies are fun to watch.

Come on Steffy, ditch Liam.  Even if Bill was not threatening Steffy, I still don't see the appeal of spineless waffling Liam.

• Love 9
(edited)

Reveal hidden contents

Looks like Taylor shows up and goes completely off the rails. 

Spoiler

Taylor: Going to prison "would literally kill meeeeee!!!!!" 

Three times is the charm.

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • Love 9
Spoiler

Taylor should have stayed dead the second time she died when Sheila shot her.  I guess instead of killing her a third time Bell is just going to have her show up and be crazy every once in a while.

What is with all the Hope is so great speeches?  Is this supposed to make me like Hope even though Liam didn't choose her?  Because the person I despise most in all this idiocy is Liam.  I don't like Hope, and the actress is horrible, but Liam is beyond despicable.  Hope is lucky she didn't marry Liam.  Of course, Steffy and Hope are to stupid to realize what a loser Liam is.  Probably because they are also pathetic, just not quite as pathetic as Liam.

Speaking of pathetic.  Ridge and Brooke are so fake and annoying.  I think they only stayed married because they don't want to hear Stephanie whispering in their heads, "I told you so."  That look on Brooke's face when Ridge was claiming that he was sorry Hope had been hurt so clearly said I don't believe a word you are saying, I detest you, and I would leave your sorry ass, but I don't want Stephanie to win from the grave.

• Love 2

There is a casting call going out for The Bold and The Beautiful. General Character needed, acting experience not required nor even desirable.

As for today, I feel like one of the passengers, in Airplane, who sat next to Ted Striker.  

• Love 3

Hey, anyone know how I can write for B&B? I've had fifteen years' experience in reading and writing fanfiction for free (including popping off FIVE for my newest fandom in two weeks OMG), so I don't think it'd be too hard for me to stay consistent for this show, hahaha.

• Love 5

Bill barges right in but Taylor has to knock on the door. Okay.

Hope is so pitiful. Liam seem to be a worse habit to break than crack or heroin.

OMG, make it stop! Xander and Emma are like a middle school production of Romeo and Juliet. And 75% of her dialogue seems to be about propping Hope.

Steffy folding laundry. Sure. And after one jog on the beach her pre-baby body snapped right back! This show should be classified as sci- fi.

• Love 11

OMG ... Taylor. I take it then, that Taylor must live someplace on her own and is not undergoing inpatient treatment anywhere.  Based on her behavior today, she needs 24/7 observation and treatment.

Which leads me to ... OK, if Taylor is seeing a therapist for acute treatment of some disorder, what is it? Did she just walk in voluntarily to a treatment facility and say she was a psychiatrist with x-diagnosis and needed help?  She would also need to undergo some type of intake and evaluation. Surely, her therapist doesn't know that Taylor shot Bill? I don't know how far doctor-patient confidentiality stretches, but I believe that if a person has done or is contemplating doing something that can cause or has caused harm to themselves or another person, the recipient of that information is required by law to report it to the authorities.  (I have a deceased friend who was a psychologist and told me that she was required by law/license to report anything suspect to the police or appropriate agency.) 

Again, this is all so far-fetched and absurd. Taylor is always such a hypocrite in calling people out and insisting that they take responsibility for their actions. Well, woman-up and take your own advice. Honestly, if Bill called Det. Sanchez and he found Taylor in the state she was in today, I have no doubt that she would be hauled off to the nearest psychiatric facility for lengthy evaluation and kept there until she was deemed stable enough to undergo questioning, sentencing, etc. Based on what we saw today, that would be a L-O-N-G ass time!

Hee! The seeds of doubt that Bill planted in Steffy's mind are growing roots pretty quickly!  Hope is a moron for asking Liam to come back to HFTF. How many days ago did she fire him? Two, maybe? 

Today, I made myself get past Emma's fan-girling of Hope and saw a little sumthin-'sumthin'. Not much and that doesn't mean that I want to watch Emma and Xander at all but at least she has a bit of spark and life to her. Maybe it is just teenaged exuberance but at least she's not an emotionless block of wood like we've seen in the past.  As long as the dance club scenes remain off-camera, I'm cool (for now.)

• Love 5

Listen up Hauxdi, your mother is quite a few bricks shy of a full load.  She needs inpatient treatment stat.  Get her some help for gosh sake. Anyone can see she is not in her right mind and more than likely not legally responsible for shooting Bill.

Now that said, I'm actually loving watching Bill blackmail the slattern.  And I'm really loving watching Hauxdi torturing herself with the doubts Bill planted.  

• Love 4
59 minutes ago, La di Diva said:

Now that said, I'm actually loving watching Bill blackmail the slattern.  And I'm really loving watching Hauxdi torturing herself with the doubts Bill planted.  

This is the problem with the storyline.  It's more fun to watch Bill with Steffy or Bill with Justin.  I guess I'm supposed to be on Steffy/Liam's side or Liam/Hope's, but I'm not.  Liam/Hope can leave at any time, and I would rather see Steffy with Bill than Liam.  Besides if Steffy ditched Liam, and married Bill, it's quite possible it would drive Ridge and Brooke to be as crazy as Taylor is now.  Three birds, one stone.

• Love 5
13 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

OMG ... Taylor. I take it then, that Taylor must live someplace on her own and is not undergoing inpatient treatment anywhere.  Based on her behavior today, she needs 24/7 observation and treatment.

Which leads me to ... OK, if Taylor is seeing a therapist for acute treatment of some disorder, what is it? Did she just walk in voluntarily to a treatment facility and say she was a psychiatrist with x-diagnosis and needed help?  She would also need to undergo some type of intake and evaluation. Surely, her therapist doesn't know that Taylor shot Bill? I don't know how far doctor-patient confidentiality stretches, but I believe that if a person has done or is contemplating doing something that can cause or has caused harm to themselves or another person, the recipient of that information is required by law to report it to the authorities.  (I have a deceased friend who was a psychologist and told me that she was required by law/license to report anything suspect to the police or appropriate agency.) 

Again, this is all so far-fetched and absurd. Taylor is always such a hypocrite in calling people out and insisting that they take responsibility for their actions. Well, woman-up and take your own advice. Honestly, if Bill called Det. Sanchez and he found Taylor in the state she was in today, I have no doubt that she would be hauled off to the nearest psychiatric facility for lengthy evaluation and kept there until she was deemed stable enough to undergo questioning, sentencing, etc. Based on what we saw today, that would be a L-O-N-G ass time!

Hee! The seeds of doubt that Bill planted in Steffy's mind are growing roots pretty quickly!  Hope is a moron for asking Liam to come back to HFTF. How many days ago did she fire him? Two, maybe? 

Today, I made myself get past Emma's fan-girling of Hope and saw a little sumthin-'sumthin'. Not much and that doesn't mean that I want to watch Emma and Xander at all but at least she has a bit of spark and life to her. Maybe it is just teenaged exuberance but at least she's not an emotionless block of wood like we've seen in the past.  As long as the dance club scenes remain off-camera, I'm cool (for now.)

I'm a licensed therapist and we are required to report an immediate, stated threat to either oneself or another person.  It has to be very specific.  I'm a little hazy on reporting a crime that's already been committed.  Fortunately I've never been in that situation with a client with the exception of domestic abuse or sexual assault.  And in those cases, it's up to the client to make the decision to report and/or file charges.

• Love 3

I doubt the writers have given any thought to Taylor beyond lets make her crazy and have her shoot Bill.  They had Taylor shoot Bill so Bill would have something to blackmail Steffy with.  The way this should have played out if Taylor was going to be the shooter is:  Bill covers for Taylor, and Taylor is sent to get therapy.  Bill is there for Steffy and the baby while Liam is off doing whatever with Hope.  Steffy realizes she loves Bill.

No matter how much the writers trash Bill, it will not make me like Liam.  Just like turning Taylor into a shrieking crazy woman is not going to make me like Ridge or Brooke or see them as good parents.

• Love 7

Thanks for the explanation, A-Lo.* Yes, I know we have to majorly suspend our disbelief in watching this show. It's just that this SL, specifically regarding Taylor has so many holes and it makes it all the worst since she is a psychiatrist.  I say that they all call Bill's bluff and let him go to the police and press full charges. I think that the odds of a judge letting Taylor get off with some type of reduced plea/sentence are pretty high, especially if she agrees to be committed to intensive inpatient treatment for a long period of time.  I imagine that her behavior in a courtroom would be about 1000X worse than her blubbering meltdown with Steffy, so this should be a slam dunk.

If Bill uses that bozo, Justin, who is his corporate attorney, that would all be guarantee Taylor's "freedom." Look at the stellar job he did in Liam vs. Quinn. /eyeroll.

At this point, nothing would make me like Liam, Sludge of Puffy.  I am beginning to dislike Brooke because she's become such a doormat, puts up with horrible treatment from Sludge and enables Hope to pursue the endless loop path to heartbreak.  I don't understand Hope at all. She really has nobody to blame but herself for her current state of affairs. The only thing that would salvage the character for me is if that underneath all the "compassion and understanding" is a simmering volcano of rage and revenge that is waiting to blow. 

*My friend, the psychologist and I had a mutual acquaintance who was actually a neighbor of mine at my apartment complex. Every morning, a friend of my neighbor, who was bipolar, would call my neighbor every morning and say she was going to kill herself. (This woman was using her money to gamble instead of on her meds.) My neighbor would call the psychologist about this and the psychologist would cut my neighbor off and say that if "she heard it, she had to report it." Note: This psychologist was not treating the woman who was bipolar.  So, that's where I got that notion.

• Love 2
13 hours ago, TigerLynx said:

This is the problem with the storyline.  It's more fun to watch Bill with Steffy or Bill with Justin.  I guess I'm supposed to be on Steffy/Liam's side or Liam/Hope's, but I'm not.  Liam/Hope can leave at any time, and I would rather see Steffy with Bill than Liam.  Besides if Steffy ditched Liam, and married Bill, it's quite possible it would drive Ridge and Brooke to be as crazy as Taylor is now.  Three birds, one stone.

Exactly. Any true distinctions that existed as to whether Lope or Steam were better have been long eroded. And even for all of Bill's obsession I would still rather see him with Steffy over Liam.

• Love 3

So, Emma has said that she has wanted to work at FC “for years”. Just how old is this chick?

Has HT always been THIS bad an actress? Besides her horribly disfigured face, her “acting” is atrocious.

So will Slutty just decide she doesn’t love Liam anymore and now wants to marry Bill? Yeah. That will sure go over bigly with Liam, Ridge, Brooke, Hope, Wyatt, etc. What a cluster you know what.  

• Love 7
3 hours ago, TigerLynx said:

The way this should have played out if Taylor was going to be the shooter is:  Bill covers for Taylor, and Taylor is sent to get therapy.  Bill is there for Steffy and the baby while Liam is off doing whatever with Hope.  Steffy realizes she loves Bill.

And there you have it, in just a few minutes you came up with a better story idea that what we've been getting.

1 hour ago, CharlizeCat said:

If Bill uses that bozo, Justin, who is his corporate attorney, that would all be guarantee Taylor's "freedom."

Unless Taylor uses Carter :)

• Love 3
(edited)
5 hours ago, Gam2 said:

Has HT always been THIS bad an actress? Besides her horribly disfigured face, her “acting” is atrocious.

Hunter Tylo was never a great actress, but she was gorgeous.  I believe early on the writers wrote to her for lack of a better word "strengths" having her mostly play serene beauty.  Originally, Taylor was also very cool and dismissive of Stephanie and Brooke.  She also did not put up with Ridge's crap, and dated both Storm and her ex-husband Blake.  Taylor did not sit around waiting for Ridge to call or choose her.  This is why I think they should have had Taylor choose Thorne.  Thomas is Taylor's son with Ridge.  Steffy and Phoebe are her children with Thorne.  Thorne/Taylor, Ridge/Brooke and Macy/Grant become couples, and their children are the future of the show.  This leaves Taylor and Thorne to deal with issues like one of their children is ill, while Stephanie/Brooke continue their feud, Macy and Grant could decide to adopt, let Brooke deal with Morgan when she is pursuing Ridge, ect.  Instead there were years of Taylor/Ridge/Brooke with a side of Stephanie.  Now its Steffy/Liam/Hope with Ridge and Brooke putting in their two cents.  Boring.

Edited by TigerLynx
  • Love 1
22 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

Hey, anyone know how I can write for B&B? I've had fifteen years' experience in reading and writing fanfiction for free (including popping off FIVE for my newest fandom in two weeks OMG), so I don't think it'd be too hard for me to stay consistent for this show, hahaha.

We are now appointing you head writer and chief script writer for B&B.  Go!

28760a37bcb0647243cefe6e349de5dc.gif

• Love 15