Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

That "spontaneous" dance scene performed in front of Hope by that Dance Moms kid?  So corny and manufactured.  Are we really in for a whole summer of this?

But the best line goes to Hope :"Pretty and stiff?  That's what people are saying about me?"

Yes, nuHope...that's what we're ALL saying about you!

• Love 9
3 hours ago, ByTor said:

Thorne seemed to have forgotten she killed Aly.  And no, I'm not buying the self defense claim, she had options other than bashing Aly over the head.

I love Aly but I do see Steffy as not being maliciously culpable in Aly's death. Steffy defended herself by simply pushing back against a disturbed woman coming at her with a weapon. She didn't aim her towards the rock or try to kick her over a cliff. She simply pushed back. Aly fell and hit her head. Tragic death, but Steffy's intent wasn't to kill her.

Having said that, why Thorne isn't prickly around Steffy, Rick and Maya is a greatly missed opportunity. THAT'S where his friction with Ridge should be coming from these days - you have your daughter but I don't have mine. Rick and Maya were horrible to Aly; her own uncle who knows what it's like being under the boot of another family member (Ridge) treated his niece like crap to make himself and his woman feel better and play power games.

• Love 5
(edited)

Nope, it would be an ouch if it actually happened :)  @TobinAlbers got it right, from trusty Soap Central...

Aly came at Steffy with a tire iron, which fell to the ground; when Aly moved to bash Steffy's head in with a rock, Steffy grabbed the tire iron and swung at Aly, who fell, hit her head, and died.

Edited by ByTor
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, ByTor said:

Nope, it would be an ouch if it actually happened :)  @TobinAlbers got it right, from trusty Soap Central...

Like I posted before, Steffy is seen as this show's leading lady heroine.  She's always the blameless victim, never the instigator (unless warranted), and will never be culpable for tragic actions. You saw how quickly Ivy became the next heavy against Steffy once Aly was dispatched. She was never going to have any kind of self-reflection that despite the need to defend herself, she has her cousin's blood on her hands. That should've been some character defining shit. Maybe have her deal with depression or an alcohol dependency or slipping into self-destructive behavior reflective of her self-loathing. But nope!

• Love 7
1 minute ago, TobinAlbers said:

Like I posted before, Steffy is seen as this show's leading lady heroine.  She's always the blameless victim, never the instigator (unless warranted), and will never be culpable for tragic actions. You saw how quickly Ivy became the next heavy against Steffy once Aly was dispatched. She was never going to have any kind of self-reflection that despite the need to defend herself, she has her cousin's blood on her hands. That should've been some character defining shit. Maybe have her deal with depression or an alcohol dependency or slipping into self-destructive behavior reflective of her self-loathing. But nope!

So hypocritical...I feel as if she had other options than what she did with Aly and there is simply no excuse for her nearly killing another cousin (Ivy) by shoving her into an electrical panel.

• Love 5

Oh, man. This is going to be a loooonnnnngggg summer if Emma and “Xander” are what we have to “look forward” to. I really don’t understand what demographic this show (or any other soaps-all 4 of them-ha) thinks it needs to appeal to. Young people DO NOT watch soap operas on the ABC networks. Duh. Is this news to them? The people who watch soaps in 2018 are much older viewers who remember when they had great stories, intriguing murder mysteries, multi-generational stories connecting loving grandparents, parents and kids. No wonder these shows are failing. As well they should if this is the best they can do.

• Love 12

Who's the bigger piece of shit?  Ridge or Thorne?  Two minutes after Katie breaks up with Wyatt, there is Thorne on the make and kissing Katie. Katie allows it as long as Thorne doesn't feel sorry for her. Now, what does that say about Katie?  

Thorne is no designer. He's worse than Chelsea 2.0. Only the third outfit was decent. Emma, a high leg kick is very inappropriate for a model in a skirt. Beside the model is modeling an outfit, not her dance moves. The focus is suppose to be on the designs. 

• Love 10

Hmm, this Emma chick seems to be trying too hard. Way too hard. AFAIC, she can dial it back a notch or twelve.

HT's son is adorable. Such a good little actor already!

I thought all those HFTF outfits were kinda fugly except for the gaucho-looking one. I would wear that. To the grocery store, to the car wash, to the library...

Katie just now figured out that a long-term relationship with her son's brother might become a problem? Heh, guess Bill was right and Wyatt's life got wrecked for nothing.

So this Xander guy is going to be a Brit doing an American accent. Lol, why does it have to be so complicated? Plenty of American kids have foreign accents because their families lived overseas.

Thorne, all I have to say is this: when the time comes, buy her a real ring. No freakin' ribbons like your cheap-ass brother Ridge.

• Love 9
6 hours ago, Cool Breeze said:

Steffy taking Wyatt to task for not disclosing Bill's lie sooner is ridiculous.  To my mind, Wyatt doesn't owe Steffy (or Hope) anything.  They both treated him as a substitute for his brother and they both dumped him when Liam became available.  They're lucky he still talks to them at all.

Haven't seen the scene you're talking about, but have to say, Wyatt is the one who went after them, hook, line and sinker, and didn't give two fucks about the fact that they were in love with or still involved with or whatever with Liam. He had no pride and no shame.

• Love 8

Let me make sure I understand this. Will (who clearly was the MVP today), calls Wyatt, "brother," so Katie decides to finally end the relationship.  Oh ... KAY ...  So this has never crossed her mind throughout the entire FWB tour, including throwing their engagement in Bill's face and daring him to take Will away from her.  No to mention the FU curtain call be defiantly carrying on the relationship behind Bill's back. While Bill was brutal in his approach, he had a point as far as Will and being confused was concerned. 

THEN??? Five minutes later, she's kissing Thorne?  I believe that beats any rebound record Liam holds.  I mean we all know that this was the means to set up Thatie and possibly Wally, but Mother of God ... Can't Katie have at least one Haagen-Dazs pint evening alone in front of the TV with a good soapy chick flick to cry over? 

What's Julius got a stick up his ass about with Xander?  It sounds like Julius has a well-to-do brother in England. Why haven't we ever heard of him until now? Any why isn't Julius trying to freeload off of him instead of trying to become golf buddies with Eric?  Some much-needed explanation is due. Is Julius working now in L.A.? Is Viv still at the DMV? Did they ever move out of the hotel?  It also sounds like Xander has taken up residence at Brooke's boarding house.  Also, we all know that he is faking being knocked unconscious by klutzy Emma.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wouldn't say that Steffy was nasty to Wyatt about withholding the truth for so long. Yes, she was indignant, but calmed down. Of course, Steffy is always magnanimous when the situation plays out in her favor.  Now, had Liam heard the truth and responded with, "IDGAF, let's continue with the ceremony," it would have been a completely different outcome.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes. I agree.  If the "summer of love," starring Xander and Emma is all we have to look forward to, it's going to be a l-o-n-g summer. I also agree that teenagers don't watch soaps. I grew up watching them during the day with my SAHM. It sounds like a lot of people either record and watch later or watch during lunchtime at work. (I watch in the evening so I can ff through the commercials, boring scenes, etc.)  So, when Mom sits down in the evening or to binge watch on the weekend, the kids aren't going to be hanging around to watch with her. I say, focus on the characters who are peers (or older) to those who actually watch the show.

Which leads me to ... Seriously, Emma?  Models do not need to dance down the runway. A model is supposed to be a "walking clothes hanger" period. Buyers and the media want to see the actual garments, not some untrained hoofer busting a move that could very well end up busting a seam or busting an ankle. Leave the dancing to the pros in the proper context. From my vantage point, Emma looked more like she was doing some martial arts moves, not dancing. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The only good thing about today's show was finally, a fucking break from who know who x 4! Or, I guess 5, if you count OBG. 

and WILL!

• Love 13
7 hours ago, Cool Breeze said:

Steffy taking Wyatt to task for not disclosing Bill's lie sooner is ridiculous.  To my mind, Wyatt doesn't owe Steffy (or Hope) anything.  They both treated him as a substitute for his brother and they both dumped him when Liam became available.  They're lucky he still talks to them at all.

I don't have any sympathy for Wyatt, Steffy, Liam, Hope, Bill or anyone else involved in this SL.  Wyatt could have told the truth sooner, and Steffy could not have cheated in the first place.  Liam could have waited longer than two seconds before moving onto Hope, and Hope could have had some pride and common sense and not gotten engaged to Liam before his divorce was even finalized.  These people set themselves up for their own misery.

47 minutes ago, politichick said:

Haven't seen the scene you're talking about, but have to say, Wyatt is the one who went after them, hook, line and sinker, and didn't give two fucks about the fact that they were in love with or still involved with or whatever with Liam. He had no pride and no shame.

Yes, Wyatt like almost every other character on this show is willing to be second or even third choice, and has no self respect or self esteem.  Not surprising when the writers keep trying to push Ridge/Brooke as a love story.  It's not and never has been.  Brooke was Ridge's stalker, and she lost.  Brooke lost for 30 years, and I'm betting Ridge will either dump Brooke again, or at the very least sex up Taylor, Quinn, or Caroline II, and then Brooke will once again be begging Ridge to be with her.  However, considering what Brooke did to Bridget and the horrible advice she keeps giving Hope, Brooke deserves to be miserable.

• Love 9
(edited)
1 hour ago, CharlizeCat said:

Let me make sure I understand this. Will (who clearly was the MVP today), calls Wyatt, "brother," so Katie decides to finally end the relationship.  Oh ... KAY ...  So this has never crossed her mind throughout the entire FWB tour, including throwing their engagement in Bill's face and daring him to take Will away from her.  No to mention the FU curtain call be defiantly carrying on the relationship behind Bill's back. While Bill was brutal in his approach, he had a point as far as Will and being confused was concerned. 

This show....when it does a story shift it does it on a dime with a lame and/or obvious excuse that audiences have been noting for months but the show ignored until it needed to pull a break-up reason out of their asses. 

Watie must've been really, really careful for Will to just now realize that big bro Wyatt wasn't hanging out at Mommy's house just being an awesomer big brother than Liam who has been MIA for the last 9 months. I'm shocked Katie didn't suspect Bill coached Will to rebel but then if she confronted him he'd then have the satisfaction of laughing in their faces saying 'I told you so!'

You know another compelling reason why they could've broken up? He wants kids and she doesn't. She can't have another kid and nope, she doesn't want to adopt. She's done. And Wyatt fresh off seeing Baby Kelly is hit with some baby rabies. The show had a freakin compelling reason drop out of Steffy's golden cooter just last week and couldn't even be bothered to use  that plausible compelling connection for the Watie breakup and it was literally in their laps.

But at least this was Steam free and seems to be the kickoff for some new couplings for the Summer. Although Thorne seems to be the desperate thirsty one shoving his tongue down Katie's throat while she's still crying over Wyatt. Poor man must be really damn lonely.

Edited by TobinAlbers
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, politichick said:

Thank you!

I think a lot of people have forgotten just how sleazy and aggressive Wyatt was when he first showed up.  He went after Hope like he was an animal going after prey.  And as much as I dislike Hauxdilox (and I really REALLY do), I was surprised by how hard he went after her too.   Both Hope and Hauxdi were grown women capable of making their own decisions but the combination of Wyatt's hard-court press and his mother's manipulations were a lot for a messed up young woman to resist.  And they didn't.   And it was ALL ABOUT LIAM.  Wyatt didn't love either woman as much as he loved getting one over on his brother.  

Liam isn't blameless either.  He didn't respect either of his brother's relationships with his exes.  I can say that at least Hope had the decency not to fuck Liam while STILL married to his brother but that's not saying much since 'decency' and 'Steffy' won't go in the same sentence. 

I find it ironic, but not surprising, that Hope is bearing most of the blame for the fiasco that was her so-called 'engagement'.  Hope should never have fucked or agreed to marry Liam but what kind of man does that?  Thirty minutes after he's read his wife for filth, he's naked with another woman.  I used to be a die-hard Hope/Liam fan and even I felt a bit queasy.   Liam looked Hope in the eye and told her he loved her.  He told her that she was 'the one' and always had been.  Liam knew how Hope felt because Hope had been telling him for a while.  Even after their wedding blew up and he knew he was going to go back to his wife, he was telling Hope how much he loved her and how they were STILL getting married.  Hope might be mopy and all the other adjectives that get thrown at a young woman whose biggest crime is loving an asshole and getting in Queen Steffy's way, but she's never been CRUEL.  That descriptor goes to Steffy Forrestor Jr. and her wonderful mate Liam.  I fought it as long as I could, but I can't think of two people who deserve each other more.  Just like I thought Ridge and Taylor deserved each other, Liam and Steffy belong together.  I hope he imagines his daddy's dick every time he even thinks about fucking the slattern.

• Love 13

As brief as the relationship was, I loved Wytie, and I'm not looking forward to Korn at all.  It seems so forced, and why would Katie once again put herself in the position of being with a man who carries a torch for her sister?

• Love 8
7 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

So hypocritical...I feel as if she had other options than what she did with Aly and there is simply no excuse for her nearly killing another cousin (Ivy) by shoving her into an electrical panel.

One cousin is bad luck.  TWO cousins is a violent young woman.  She probably gets that from her mother who STILL hasn't payed for shooting a man in the back and leaving him to die.  I've no doubt that St. Taylor won't ever pay.  She didn't pay for driving drunk and killing Darla, just like her Taytot didn't pay for killing Darla's daughter.

2 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Who's the bigger piece of shit?  Ridge or Thorne?  T

RIDGE.  Ever since TK took over, Ridge is ALWAYS the bigger piece of shit.

• Love 14
3 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

Seriously, Emma?  Models do not need to dance down the runway. A model is supposed to be a "walking clothes hanger" period. Buyers and the media want to see the actual garments, not some untrained hoofer busting a move that could very well end up busting a seam or busting an ankle. Leave the dancing to the pros in the proper context. From my vantage point, Emma looked more like she was doing some martial arts moves, not dancing

Thank you. Didn't someone upthread (too lazy to go back a few pages) say this girl was a dancer in real life?  I hope I am totally wrong and only dreamt I read that. But if she really is dancer, there's no way in hell Nigel Lithgow is giving HER a ticket to Hollywood!

• Love 7

Can't James Stenbeck be resurrected and move to LA?  or Lucindia?  James could take out the problem children and Lucindia could show these folks how to run a business.  Why do all our LA folks have to suck?!

Is it sad that when on Y&R, Sharon and Nick were talking about moving to Cali., I was hoping they would get inserted into B&B to give folks other options and shake things up a bit?

• Love 7

So long as Bell is in charge and the same writers are writing the show, I don't think any character (new, old, or borrowed from another soap) will be interesting.  These writers really don't know how to pace a story even when they have one that could be good.  Wyatt shouldn't have discovered Bill and Justin's ruse until after Liam married Hope, Steffy decided to give Bill a chance and they were married (giving Ridge a heart attack or stroke that at least puts him in a coma, although dead would be better), and Kelly was several months, maybe a year old.  Liam does his usual waffle, dumps Hope and runs to Steffy, only to find out Steffy doesn't care about Bill's lie and has chosen to stay with him.

I like IR, but he just does not seem like Thorne to me, and I hate to see him wasted on Katie.  Katie is just as loathsome as Ridge and Brooke.

• Love 4

I have to say thanks to all of you for the recaps, or just updating with your opinions of the day. We cancelled our cable, & thought we were still going to get network channels, but we had a snafu. Anyway, we're supposed to get them back by the end of the week, but I haven't seen our show since last Thursday, which was the day they came home from the hospital (& Steffy carried the baby into the house, right after giving birth, & not in a carrier - it's like a ninja-move to get a newborn in or out of a carseat, what a crock that she took OBG out of the car seat, outside, & carried her into the house, wrapped inside of a hospital blanket, which is another ninja-move, she was able to do in the vehicle). I've actually missed it, because $Bill is my lunch date, & I have no shame. 

Reading your recap, I didn't expect for Wyatt & Katie to actually break up. Poor Wyatt, no job, no Daddy, no Katie, that dude is not doing well in life right now. Have they shown $Bill finding out that OBG is here? I don't think it's been mentioned, & I'm hoping to have our TV in order before it happens, as I want to see his reaction.

I'm going on record, I think OBG will remain Liam's baby, but I also think Hope will be pregnant. If OBG is $Bill's, Liam has no reason to be torn - Steffy's kid is his sibling, Hope's kid is OBG or OBB. No contest, he goes with Hope. 

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, nkotb said:

I'm going on record, I think OBG will remain Liam's baby, but I also think Hope will be pregnant. If OBG is $Bill's, Liam has no reason to be torn - Steffy's kid is his sibling, Hope's kid is OBG or OBB. No contest, he goes with Hope. 

But would they really give make Liam a project daddy? Two babies by two different women in the same calendar year? I think Liam would be torn in that he'd have taken in Kelly as his daughter in his heart and by all appearances in this round, he loves Steffy.

The alternative with Hope being pregnant AND Kelly remaining Liam's is Hope losing the baby which just ain't fair given that he last exodus from L.A. was because she lost a kid. To have her lose another kid 1 year into her return would be awful.

3 hours ago, Cindylou said:

Can't James Stenbeck be resurrected and move to LA?  or Lucindia?  James could take out the problem children and Lucindia could show these folks how to run a business.  Why do all our LA folks have to suck?!

Is it sad that when on Y&R, Sharon and Nick were talking about moving to Cali., I was hoping they would get inserted into B&B to give folks other options and shake things up a bit?

You bring up a good point - this show doesn't have a recurring pop up villain to terrorize anyone like the shows of old did. Sheila went over like a lead balloon.

Quinn could've been that for the Spencers but they backtracked her into a Forrester matriarch.

I also agree about Y&R infusing blood into B&B but I say it should be Noah Newman and pair him with Hope. The character is overwhelmed on Y&R but on B&B men his age are needed and he's a legacy kid. Tweak his character on B&B where he's opening up a Crimson Lights L.A. and doing his own thing and trying to fly under the radar free from the pressures of Newman. He meets a sweet girl named Hope and she's down to earth and nice and she likes him because he's drama free (or so she thinks). Later as things get serious does he realize he's gotta come clean about being a Newman but he's also thrown that she's a Logan-Forrester and her bio dad is Deacon Sharpe. There is built in conflict with Deacon having been in Genoa City and tangled with Nikki and Victoria. Sharon suddenly is now in the Nikki seat with regards to protecting Noah, Brooke gets her defensive claws out, and Deacon comes back into play riding Hope's coattails as she tries to marry into the Newman clan. Later as the dust settles, Noah can easily work at either FC or SP since he's worked at Newman and has experience in 'big business'. Or better he just runs HftF for his wife.

• Love 8
(edited)
12 hours ago, mightysparrow said:

Thank you!

I think a lot of people have forgotten just how sleazy and aggressive Wyatt was when he first showed up.  He went after Hope like he was an animal going after prey.  And as much as I dislike Hauxdilox (and I really REALLY do), I was surprised by how hard he went after her too.   Both Hope and Hauxdi were grown women capable of making their own decisions but the combination of Wyatt's hard-court press and his mother's manipulations were a lot for a messed up young woman to resist.  And they didn't.   And it was ALL ABOUT LIAM.  Wyatt didn't love either woman as much as he loved getting one over on his brother.  

Liam isn't blameless either.  He didn't respect either of his brother's relationships with his exes.  I can say that at least Hope had the decency not to fuck Liam while STILL married to his brother but that's not saying much since 'decency' and 'Steffy' won't go in the same sentence. 

I find it ironic, but not surprising, that Hope is bearing most of the blame for the fiasco that was her so-called 'engagement'.  Hope should never have fucked or agreed to marry Liam but what kind of man does that?  Thirty minutes after he's read his wife for filth, he's naked with another woman.  I used to be a die-hard Hope/Liam fan and even I felt a bit queasy.   Liam looked Hope in the eye and told her he loved her.  He told her that she was 'the one' and always had been.  Liam knew how Hope felt because Hope had been telling him for a while.  Even after their wedding blew up and he knew he was going to go back to his wife, he was telling Hope how much he loved her and how they were STILL getting married.  Hope might be mopy and all the other adjectives that get thrown at a young woman whose biggest crime is loving an asshole and getting in Queen Steffy's way, but she's never been CRUEL.  That descriptor goes to Steffy Forrestor Jr. and her wonderful mate Liam.  I fought it as long as I could, but I can't think of two people who deserve each other more.  Just like I thought Ridge and Taylor deserved each other, Liam and Steffy belong together.  I hope he imagines his daddy's dick every time he even thinks about fucking the slattern.

I put the lion's share of the blame on Liam, but Hope is not new here...she's seen and heard the same song-and-dance from Liam before and just keeps on trying to kick the football when she knows it's not gonna happen. 

As much as it pains me to see Hauxdi "win," day by day, I'm getting on this page. If they are together, stable and happy, then no one else has to be saddled with them and hopefully that includes us, the viewers. 

Hope needs to go back to Europe as she's not needed on the canvas and we can finally move on from the triangle.

ETA: My thoughts on yesterday's show.

So Watie is over...just like that (insert Brooke's finger snap?) 

This can't be the first time that it's occurred to either of them that Wyatt is Will's older brother but TPTB clearly expect us to think it's like some gigantic lightbulb went off when Will said "brother." Also, Zane is just the cutest and one of the most natural actors on the show.

Thorne, you are so damn thirsty and pathetic.

Katie, you're not helping reign in his thirstiness but she's always been a thirsty bitch herself.

I was thrilled to see Mama and Papa Avant being brought out of the mothballs but OMG, I am not here for this:

Bad dancing (and somewhere Abby Lee Miller must be cringing - sorry but Nia is no Maddie Ziegler), bad acting...it's like some podunk junior high trying to do a knock-off of Saved by the Bell.

It's like we're being punished for hating the ToD and Hauxdi/JMW eating the show, so TPTB are saying, "Oh, you want to whine about Steffy? Well, we'll give you something to whine about."

I'm embarrassed for the actors.

I'm embarrassed for the show.

I'm embarrassed that I'm still watching. Mr. CountryBoy shook his head in amazement, asking (as he often does): "How can you still watch this crap?"

31 years and counting folks...I guess B&B is my own personal heroin.

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Love 17

@TobinAlbers, yes! Noah would be a perfect fit! He & Hope would be great! I love that idea!

I haven't watched this week at all, so maybe if I had, my view would be different, but I have to say, I think that even this round, Liam loves Hope, & he always has loved her the most. I think if Steffy wasn't pregnant, there would be absolutely nothing stopping him from being with Hope, & Steffy would be in the rearview, until something irritated Hope. Even with Steffy being pregnant, he made it all the way to the altar with Hope - thanks, Wyatt. I think Liam has always loved Hope, & she'll always be "the one" for him, but when the cat's away, the mice will play. OBG is the ace-in-the-hole, & Liam won't leave Steffy now, even if he'd rather be with Hope. 

• Love 7

Only this show could make a fan-favorite actor as handsome and charming as IR into a thirsty back-bencher.  And had to laugh at Katie's passive-aggressive "Don't you dare kiss me because you feel sorry for me".  Could there be a more obvious invitation for Thorne to do just that?  Talk about thirsty.  It's like the Sahara meeting the Mojave with these two.

• Love 11

@nkotb, I go back and forth on whom Liam truly loves (although why I would care about whom Waffle's true wuv is is beyond me)...because it seems that when he is with Hope, he's thinking about Steffy and vice versa.

This man is so damn greedy. I think if he could have both women, he would...and most of the time, they allow it. 

Just now, Cool Breeze said:

Only this show could make a fan-favorite actor as handsome and charming as IR into a thirsty back-bencher.  And had to laugh at Katie's passive-aggressive "Don't you dare kiss me because you feel sorry for me".  Could there be a more obvious invitation for Thorne to do just that?  Talk about thirsty.  It's like the Sahara meeting the Mojave with these two.

@coolbreeze, I legit LOL'd at this line!

• Love 8
23 hours ago, A-Lo said:

That "spontaneous" dance scene performed in front of Hope by that Dance Moms kid?  So corny and manufactured.  Are we really in for a whole summer of this?

So You Think You Can Dance? audition show ad infinitum.

• Love 5
8 hours ago, Cindylou said:

Oh God! Don't even put that out into the universe! Knowing this show, Sharon and Liam would probably get together and I think that would kill off my enjoyment of both shows. Hahaha. :P

e7fef96e-c032-46a0-a317-da9b7627d7db.gif

• Love 3
18 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

Five minutes later, she's kissing Thorne?  I believe that beats any rebound record Liam holds. 

Liam still wins, during the 1st Liam-Hope engagement implosion, Liam put the ring still warm from Hope's finger on Steffy's finger.

4 hours ago, Dream Boy said:

Yesterday's was almost embarrassing.

Almost? :)

2 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

Sharon and Liam

I'd rather Sharon & Bill, being that Sharon had an affair with Brad :)

• Love 12
2 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

Oh God! Don't even put that out into the universe! Knowing this show, Sharon and Liam would probably get together and I think that would kill off my enjoyment of both shows. Hahaha. :P

e7fef96e-c032-46a0-a317-da9b7627d7db.gif

Actually, I was thinking if they would allow Sharon Case to double dip in the Bellverse, she totally could be Liam's mother in flashback and as a spirit guide/ghost to him and/or Bill. She looks like a Kelly and I could believe she had enough of young Bill's crap to protect Liam AND I could believe Bill fell hard for her but still left her knocked up to go conquer the world.

Sharon would rock B&B paired up with Bill!  I wouldn't wish Nick on Katie.

• Love 4

Seems Steffy has created a variation of humble-bragging: humble-gloating.

So basically, they took some of the old scripts for Zende and Nicole, did a cut & paste on the character names, changed a few details, and now we have Emma and Xander? Okay then.

Thorne's already offering to be Will's stepdaddy. I can't with this guy. It'll be interesting to see how Bill reacts. Bet next he'll be trying to put Wyatt back on Katie.

What is wrong with Hope? Nobody is that gracious, especially to someone who has pulled all the stuff Steffy has pulled on her. And she says Steffy and Liam are blessed? Nah, more like cursed to be stuck with each other until one of them gets distracted for a minute.

• Love 15

Thorne, your absolutely wrong.  You don't find out if your a great parent and have done everything right for quite a while and if you haven't, it usually turns out to be very hard to fix.  

So far Emma and Xavier are a lot better than Nicole and Zende.  Flirt much Katie?  Wyatt who?  Why don't you and Thorn have sex in the CEO office?  Everyone else does.  Thorne, like the rest of the stalkers using a woman's child to get in her pants. 

• Love 3

I swear I heard Viv slip up and refer to Xander as Zende. Easy to do.  I can't with these two. Boring as fuck everywhere that counts.

Liam has been gone for days now. I picture him aimlessly walking up and down the aisles at Babys R Us (is that still around?) or Target, blankly looking at baby items and not having a clue.  I'm surprised he hasn't texted Haudxi 1,000 times to send her videos of items to see if they are "right."

Thorne is pathetic. He's already implying that he could be Will's stepfather. I thought for sure that Katie and WH Thorne had a go-around and it didn't end well. I swear it happened around the time Storm snapped and shot Stephanie. Am I crazy? Wouldn't somebody like Brooke by now have said something to Katie like, "Be cautious with Thorne. You know you two don't have the best history together."  Which Katie would take as raining on her parade or sour grapes or "I told you so." 

No, I guess I am crazy. 

• Love 3

I'm not wasting time on Zencole 2.0 nor the Thirsty Chronicles with Thatie (or should they be called ThatWasQuick?)

I did feel for Hope yesterday when she met Kelly for the first time.

Even before that, when she was sitting on the couch while Steffy was getting the baby and having to look up and see the Steamless portrait.

085.jpg

Her quickly swallowing her pain.

066.jpg

Putting on the brave front when Steffy came back into the room and AN tugged at my heartstrings with how genuinely happy Hope was to see the baby. 

089.jpg

I think Hope is also genuinely happy for Steffy. They've both had devastating miscarriages and wanted those babies so much and see, there was an opportunity for these two stepsisters to bond, but instead, they have to fight over a man who isn't worth their time.

But her face when she sees Kelly up close...

092.jpg

I think her reaction was more than Kelly representing what Hope has always wanted, a life, a child, with Liam.

It was wanting that sweet, innocent, little baby to have the kind of life, childhood included, that Hope never had given the circumstances in which she, a child of an affair, came into the world.

104.jpg

AN really brought it today. 

• Love 17
10 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

I thought for sure that Katie and WH Thorne had a go-around and it didn't end well.

I remember Thorne having a disastrous thing with Donna.  I don't recall him having been with Katie, but that doesn't mean it didn't happen.

5 minutes ago, ByTor said:

I remember Thorne having a disastrous thing with Donna.  I don't recall him having been with Katie, but that doesn't mean it didn't happen.

If memory serves, Katie interfered with that relationship because of course she did.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, CountryGirl said:

I'm not wasting time on Zencole 2.0 nor the Thirsty Chronicles with Thatie (or should they be called ThatWasQuick?)

I did feel for Hope yesterday when she met Kelly for the first time.

Even before that, when she was sitting on the couch while Steffy was getting the baby and having to look up and see the Steamless portrait.

085.jpg

Her quickly swallowing her pain.

066.jpg

Putting on the brave front when Steffy came back into the room and AN tugged at my heartstrings with how genuinely happy Hope was to see the baby. 

089.jpg

I think Hope is also genuinely happy for Steffy. They've both had devastating miscarriages and wanted those babies so much and see, there was an opportunity for these two stepsisters to bond, but instead, they have to fight over a man who isn't worth their time.

But her face when she sees Kelly up close...

092.jpg

I think her reaction was more than Kelly representing what Hope has always wanted, a life, a child, with Liam.

It was wanting that sweet, innocent, little baby to have the kind of life, childhood included, that Hope never had given the circumstances in which she, a child of an affair, came into the world.

104.jpg

AN really brought it today. 

I haven't been watching (I CAN'T) so I have to ask why Hope went over to see Baby Kelly.  Isn't enough that Hope's been used and refused?  Does she have to be sacrificed on the altar of Steffy and Liam's 'Perfect Family' too?  Was this a bone thrown to the fans, punishing Hope for daring to be the woman who was with Liam first?  And was it another way of making sure that everyone believes that Hope is the one to blame for Steffy and Liam breaking up, instead of the fact that Hauxdilox FUCKED HER FATHER IN LAW?

Good for AN.  She hasn't been given much of a chance on this show.  She was thrown head-first into a sea of fuckery, instead of being given a second to establish her take on Hope.  But what am I saying?  Look at what happened to IR!  A well-known soap dreamboat, playing one of the original characters on the show, has been made to look a fool.

• Love 10
40 minutes ago, mightysparrow said:

I haven't been watching (I CAN'T) so I have to ask why Hope went over to see Baby Kelly.  Isn't enough that Hope's been used and refused?  Does she have to be sacrificed on the altar of Steffy and Liam's 'Perfect Family' too?  Was this a bone thrown to the fans, punishing Hope for daring to be the woman who was with Liam first?  And was it another way of making sure that everyone believes that Hope is the one to blame for Steffy and Liam breaking up, instead of the fact that Hauxdilox FUCKED HER FATHER IN LAW?

Good for AN.  She hasn't been given much of a chance on this show.  She was thrown head-first into a sea of fuckery, instead of being given a second to establish her take on Hope.  But what am I saying?  Look at what happened to IR!  A well-known soap dreamboat, playing one of the original characters on the show, has been made to look a fool.

It did come off as one more knife in the heart and what kind of masochist would subject themselves to more heartache by visiting a living, breathing reminder of what could have been?

But Hope has always been the better person and I think it was a nice contrast to see her, genuinely selfless, putting her own hurts away to reach out to Steffy (and Liam with the gesture) with the fake as hell newly nicey-nice Hauxdi who never in a million years would have responded this way had the shoe been on the other foot. She'd be cha-cha-cha'ing Liam's ear off, reminding him Hope couldn't have sex for six weeks.

Steffy is only "nice" because despite being a despicable, lying, betraying, father-in-law-fucking slut, she still comes out smelling like a rose and got her cuckolded husband to return to her side. 

I wonder how nice she'd be if she knew that Hope was the one who called off the wedding and ended the relationship while Liam just stood there, slack-jawed as usual or that they slept together the night Liam proposed. If she went ballistic over Liam kissing Sally, can you imagine what she would think if she knew the full truth?

While there is no way in hell that I would have gone over there if I were Hope, in a way, I'm glad she did because it illustrates the contrast between the two women so masterfully. 

• Love 13

Steffy is only "nice" because despite being a despicable, lying, betraying, father-in-law-fucking slut, she still comes out smelling like a rose and got her cuckolded husband to return to her side. 

She's always nice when she gets her way.  Hey, the writers are actually being consistent!

In other news: 

2c7zxm.jpg

I assume Wyatt has been freed up for her.  Which, naturally, will make Liam have the feelz.

• Love 2
37 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

If memory serves, Katie interfered with that relationship because of course she did.

Donna was using Thorne to stick it to Stephanie over Brooke's rape. There was no "relationship" to bust up, especially not when Donna was skinny-dipping with Eric literally a week later. It's hard for me to take Katie to task for that one, honestly.

As for this Hope and Baby Kelly fuckery, good lord. Even Saint Taylor had to take a minute or two to fucking breathe when Bridget was born because--and this is an important point--she was MARRIED to Ridge and there was a reason for her to be invested in Bridget's well being, however self-serving. There was not, is not, nor ever will be any love lost between Hope and Steffy nor anything resembling  the stability Tridge once has in Lope. Fuck this.

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, ByTor said:

She's always nice when she gets her way.  Hey, the writers are actually being consistent!

I assume Wyatt has been freed up for her.  Which, naturally, will make Liam have the feelz.

That's my assumption as well. 

Supposedly they will be almost as quick to start kissing as Thatie - as soon as the week after next.

• Love 1

It was so painful to watch nuHope witnessing Liam being affectionate with Steffy.  Would any of us, really, ever put ourselves in that situation in real life?  Granted, most of us have never been seconds away from marrying a man who just days before dumped his wife for sleeping with his father, but still...

• Love 5
1 hour ago, ByTor said:

If Liam pulls anything over Sally after his friendship with her kicked off 'I fucked your dad made a mistake-gate!' I will join you at the curb stomp Liam table, mmmkay?

• Love 4
4 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

It did come off as one more knife in the heart and what kind of masochist would subject themselves to more heartache by visiting a living, breathing reminder of what could have been?

But Hope has always been the better person and I think it was a nice contrast to see her, genuinely selfless, putting her own hurts away to reach out to Steffy (and Liam with the gesture) with the fake as hell newly nicey-nice Hauxdi who never in a million years would have responded this way had the shoe been on the other foot. She'd be cha-cha-cha'ing Liam's ear off, reminding him Hope couldn't have sex for six weeks.

I wonder how nice she'd be if she knew that Hope was the one who called off the wedding and ended the relationship while Liam just stood there, slack-jawed as usual or that they slept together the night Liam proposed. If she went ballistic over Liam kissing Sally, can you imagine what she would think if she knew the full truth?

While there is no way in hell that I would have gone over there if I were Hope, in a way, I'm glad she did because it illustrates the contrast between the two women so masterfully. 

This is a good comment.  Thank you for explaining it, since I can't bring myself to watch.

I'm so tired of Hope being kicked around.  Yeah, she willingly signs up for it, but can't the girl can't a fucking break?  It must be because she's a dreaded LOGAN.  There's a lot of snobbery on this show.  The Logans get looked down on because, God forbid, they actually WORKED for what they have.  Brooke went to school and got a degree.  She didn't just swan into daddy's/grand-daddy's company and start running shit.

Things that would never get a pass from a Logan are a-ok from a Forrester.  Brooke was dead wrong to advise her daughter to continue to pursue Liam and caught dragged over the coals.  But have we forgotten 'they're not married YET!'?  Both Taylor and her tot have been involved in the deaths of two people (mother and daughter) and nobody says boo.  Imagine what it would be like if Brooke or Hope had killed somebody.

Anyway, Hope is better off.  And if Bell has no use for her other than to make the slut from Malibu look good, then she's better off in Milan.

4 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

In other news: 

2c7zxm.jpg

I'm happy and terrified that Sally is coming back.  If they do Sally the way they did my girl Hope, I might have to organize a march on CBS.   There is no reason for Sally to have ANYTHING to do with either Liam or Steffy.  Liam doesn't work at Spencer, so any business Sally has there doesn't concern him.  And Steffy has Hope to kick around so she doesn't need Sally.  If Sally gets blamed for 'making' Steffy FUCK HER FATHER IN LAW, I don't know what I'll do.  It's a shame that Thomas won't be returning but I can't blame PF.  He was part of a hot couple that was doing great work and it was all thrown away to prop the tiredest story in soaps. 

What I would like to see is Hope taking her line over to Spectra and she and Sally work together on something that doesn't have the Forrester stink on it.  It would be nice to have young professional women who don't use their birthright or their vaginas to get ahead.

• Love 16