Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Once again, shut up Ridge.  I wish Liam would say the same thing to Ridge instead of reassuring him that he knows Ridge just wants what's best for Liam.

As bad as the Liam/Steffy scenes were, the Brooke/Hope scenes were even worse.

• Love 4
17 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Quinn. Alluding to when you caused Hope's miscarriage? Not nice.

Which is why I say again, WTH was she at Hope and Liam's wedding? Brooke should've kindly but firmly told Eric, Quinn is not his plus 1 and if he has issue, he can see the wedding photos on Facebook like everybody else.

5 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

Maybe there is a silver lining:

If this rumor about Hope is true, she's not long for this show.

2 hours ago, tessaray said:

If they really are backing away from a timeline where either Liam or Bill could be baby Kelly's daddy, I find that a little depressing, since that means we are probably stuck with Steam.  If they revisit it after Liam bonds with the baby, that would be hard to watch. 

Hard to watch, but that's where the drama is although they've already shot their wad with someone shooting Bill and Liam already believing he tried to kill Bill. The 'Kill Bill' story would've been more compelling with Liam devastated to learn Kelly isn't his with his motive keeping his little girl and protecting her from Bill, Ridge livid that Bill is his granddaughter's father, and Steffy and Katie in the same shoes of having Bill threaten to take custody of their children.

The only thing now to break up Steffy and Liam would be Bill forcing the 'I'll send your mom to jail unless you come to me' bullet but that can quickly be neutralized by Justin growing a spin and telling $Bill he knows where allllll the bodies are buried that he put in the ground for Spectra and will start exposing them to the light of day if he doesn't back off Steffy. Liam's feelings Justin obviously doesn't care about, but I could see Justin saying he won't stand by and watch Bill extort the mother of his own granddaughter and force her into his bed. I wish Steffy would step up and protect herself but we've seen what happens whens he does that - she trips over air and falls over.

• Love 8
45 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

Really, Ridge?! The baby was just born and you have to preach at Liam once again about Bill, a mistake, she loves you, etc. You couldn’t let that go for even an hour??!! I really do hate this character.

He's nothing if not consistent and while I almost always want to punch him in the face, he was especially insufferable as he watched Hauxdi give birth and was so disgustingly gleeful and you just know it had nada to do with Kelly being healthy and his daughter having a safe delivery...but all about how Liam has a surefire anchor to his twat of a daughter. 

• Love 12

No, No, No once again!  The OB doesn't examine the baby after the baby is born. It's the pediatrician that does that. In addition, the baby is not turned over to the mother until the baby is cleaned, weighed, foot printed, and examined. 

Ridge didn't waist any time pouncing on Liam. Ridge just wants Liam to forget that his father has visited and Kelly came out of the same area of Stuffy's body.  

If it was anybody else but Stuffy, I wouldn't think that cooing, over the baby, is faked to get Liam back.  

TIIC has to keep reminding us that Stuffy doesn't want Bill and to forget about Passion Night or should I say, another misunderstanding night. 

Cha cha cha or in other words barf barf barf.  

• Love 10
7 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

I thought Hauxdi banged Bill as well as Lame (the latter probably more than once) around the same time.

She did.  In fact, I'm pretty sure it was within the same week.  Well..real life week, so it could have even been a day or 2 in show-time.  

2 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

He's nothing if not consistent and while I almost always want to punch him in the face, he was especially insufferable as he watched Hauxdi give birth and was so disgustingly gleeful and you just know it had nada to do with Kelly being healthy and his daughter having a safe delivery...but all about how Liam has a surefire anchor to his twat of a daughter. 

He torpedoed his relationship with Thomas and consequently Douglas because of babynapgate so basically all he has is Steffy and Kelly so he's going overboard with them. But really, Steffy's been his favorite. It'd been interesting to explore if Phoebe would've had issues with Ridge favoring his mother's namesake, but I feel like Phoebe was so sweet and awesome she'd have shrugged it off.

• Love 4
(edited)
13 minutes ago, TobinAlbers said:

Phoebe was so sweet and awesome

Agreed.  Are we sure she wasn't switched at birth and the real Phoebe is out there somewhere?  No way could someone that nice have DNA in common with Steffy & Taylor.

Edited by ByTor
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, ByTor said:

Agreed.  Are we sure she wasn't switched at birth and the real Phoebe is out there somewhere?  No way could someone that nice have DNA in common with Steffy & Taylor.

She was a mutant! ;)

It's funny, Steffy was the one kidnapped by Morgan and thus could've been 'switched' with another baby.  Now that would be something if we had the 'real' Steffy Forrester show up ala Natalie Buchanan from OLTL. 

• Love 5

My only takeaway from this filler of an episode is....wait for it....Stuffy said those three little words.....cha cha cha.

Yes. she. did. I thought I was going to lose my lunch....and then surprise surprise...Liam just had to say them back to her.

So my joy in watching Stuffy get kicked to the curb for her lyin' cheatin' ways turns out was ALL FOR NOTHING. Just a slight blip in the happy marriage radar. Liam's pain & misery for feeling deeply betrayed by 2 people he loved & thinking he actually shot his father....nope. Doesn't matter. Stuffy & Ridge got what they wanted - Liam back with Stuffy making a family unit- happy or no. Who cares?

And Hope, poor girl...well, sorry but she should have seen this turn of events coming a mile away. No way was poor dumb Waffles done with his pregnant wife. No way in hell.

Who are we supposed to root for in this craziness?  Gah! This show!

• Love 8

Ridge: Hey, I was right outside the whole time. Staring straight into your birth canal.
Steffy: Wow. Good thing I got that Brazilian last week, huh?

FFS, Ridge. Can't you give the guy some breathing room? I'm thinking Liam should start charging Ridge rent since he seems to have taken permanent residence up Liam's ass.

Apparently these people haven't heard of social media. What's with all the phone calls about the birth? Just put the announcement on FacePlace or InstaNote.

Cha, cha, cha? K, M, N.

• Love 13

Then what was all that about?

Characters were thrown out, relationships were destroyed, storylines were started and then DROPPED, a couple of characters were brought back for no real reason, $Bill Spencer was turned into a psychotic stalker.  All to prop Hauxdilox.

Is there a single person who likes that character now that didn't like her before?  I'd be willing to bet that more people DISLIKE the character because so much was sacrificed for her useless ass.

I'm genuinely sorry for Hope.  I think the best thing would be if Hope went back to Milan.  Both the character and the actress who plays her has received unbelievable abuse.  Who needs that shit?  And I feel bad that I've lost whatever affection I had for Liam.  I really liked the character and thought Scott Clifton did a great job.  Scott Clifton is still a good character but right now I think Liam DESERVES to be with the woman who fucked his father and lied to him about it.

I shudder to think what they're going to do to Sally.  Hopefully her story has absolutely nothing to do with Steffy.  She was sent to the chopping block once.  It better not happen again.

I'm going to take a break from this show although I'll still hang out here.  Brad Bell clearly doesn't want me as a viewer, so I don't see a reason to stick around.

• Love 15
(edited)
15 hours ago, RedRockRosie said:

So my joy in watching Stuffy get kicked to the curb for her lyin' cheatin' ways turns out was ALL FOR NOTHING. Just a slight blip in the happy marriage radar. Liam's pain & misery for feeling deeply betrayed by 2 people he loved & thinking he actually shot his father....nope. Doesn't matter.

Any such joy I had for this storyline died the minute Liam began wavering on taking that bint back. And the worst part is, Liam would've done it even without baby sister Kelly thrown in the mix. And he'll do it if Hope was knocked up.

They all deserve the misery they put on themselves.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 12
9 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

He torpedoed his relationship with Thomas and consequently Douglas because of babynapgate so basically all he has is Steffy and Kelly so he's going overboard with them. But really, Steffy's been his favorite. It'd been interesting to explore if Phoebe would've had issues with Ridge favoring his mother's namesake, but I feel like Phoebe was so sweet and awesome she'd have shrugged it off.

Ridge was very protective and loving of Phoebe and Thomas to, and he at one time considered Hope his daughter.  One of the few good traits RM's Ridge's had was how much he loved his children.  It's unfortunate the writers took that away because Ridge had very very few good traits, and now he has none.

• Love 9

The only thing that may entertain me at this point is for Hope to pay her Daddy a visit so he could help her plot revenge.  Or POD can make an appearance so Hope can overhear who really shot Bill.

• Love 10
6 hours ago, TigerLynx said:

Ridge was very protective and loving of Phoebe and Thomas to, and he at one time considered Hope his daughter.  One of the few good traits RM's Ridge's had was how much he loved his children.  It's unfortunate the writers took that away because Ridge had very very few good traits, and now he has none.

Oh, I agree. He, like Nick Newman, can be himbos and treat their women horribly but they both were great fathers to their kids. Steffy's abandonment issues with Ridge and the sudden hostility of Thomas towards Ridge when he came back from Paris never made sense to me. Ridge was the parent who stayed unlike Taylor and Unless there was some kind of backstory with them in Paris, Ridge and Thomas' rivalry was plucked out of air for drama. Instead it was Thomas supposedly being the Ridge to Ridge's Eric.

• Love 5
15 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

FFS, Ridge. Can't you give the guy some breathing room? I'm thinking Liam should start charging Ridge rent since he seems to have taken permanent residence up Liam's ass.

I know RIGHT?!?!  give it a rest dirt ball.  Every time he opens his mouth I want to throw something. Can't someone kill Ridge?  please show please!?

• Love 6

I am vintage Oprah right now:

QuestionableWhirlwindAnura-max-1mb.gif

First, we have Hope boo-hooing to Brooke about Liam reuniting with Steffy. Honey, you should be so lucky as to be free of him.

Brooke reassures her that she'll nab her man and woman, are you high?

What, because she reunited with Ridge about 30 years? Is that really what you want for your daughter?

Only I feel like this will go on a lot longer than that and this is a preview of Hope on her wedding day to Liam in the future.

tenor.gif?itemid=5372593

Then, we have this exchange between Hauxdi and Lame.

Hauxdi: "Thank you for coming here. Thank you."

Lame: "Thank YOU for being such a role model to our daughter."

chloe.gif

AYFKM with this???

Barely six months ago, she spread her legs for his father and rode Bill like it was her job, putting Kelly's paternity in question (and I say it still is) and that's a role model?

Then we had to hear Hauxdi's god-awful catchphrase which I will not repeat. I don't have to. Lame repeated it right back to her.

This show is beyond terrible and yet I keep tuning in to the trainwreck every day.

• Love 23
(edited)

Shut up Brooke.  Stop encouraging your daughter to take the same horrible path in life that you did.  The only person who believes you won now that you have Ridge is you, well you and Taylor.  However, just because you two blithering idiots were stupid enough to waste decades of your life on Ridge doesn't mean Hope and Steffy should do the same with Liam.  Although I have about as much sympathy for Steffy and Hope as I do for Taylor and Brooke.  Morons.  All of you.

I liked Quinn and Brooke's outfits today.  To bad whoever dressed them couldn't have dressed the people at the non-wedding.

I agree Wyatt should have come forward sooner, but it was Bill's lie, no one forced Steffy to cheat in the first place, no forced Liam to waffle and rebound to Hope, and no one forced Hope to be stupid enough to agree to marry a guy who was in the process of divorcing his pregnant wife.  Again, all of you are morons.

Edited by TigerLynx
  • Love 19

I really wish Hope would gain some dignity.  I know she has never seen her mom have any, but damn it is tragic to see her scraping for any crumb Liam might send her way.

Please go find a different man and Leggo this particular Eggo.  

• Love 24
1 hour ago, donovan said:

Leggo this particular Eggo.  

Hahahaha

...yeah.

1 hour ago, TigerLynx said:

agree Wyatt should have come forward sooner, but it was Bill's lie, no one forced Steffy to cheat in the first place, no forced Liam to waffle and rebound to Hope, and no one forced Hope to be stupid enough to agree to marry a guy who was in the process of divorcing his pregnant wife.  Again, all of you are morons.

It bears repeating but whether Wyatt hid something or Bill set it up. Just like it didn't matter to Hope when he came trashed to one of their weddings and she saw the picture of him and Steffy kissing. It's clear they all cling to one another because Bell doesn't know how else to write for any of them.

• Love 4

To TIIC, how do I loathe thee, let me count the ways. They cut and paste the scripts, for the week and then go to the beach. Wyatt is now the fall guy because he didn't tell the truth sooner. Well he did Stuffy to your benefit and you had the audacity to ask what took him so long.  Brooke, being her indignant self, to Quinn, about Wyatt telling the truth and not giving a crap that Hope would be married on a lie.  Liam was a little insensitive in his description of Stuffy. He should have just stuck to his feelings about being a father.  

And the ultimate loathe is that TIIC is holding Stuffy harmless in cheating on Liam.  I hope that this will change. 

• Love 5

Dear Writers,

STOP IT !

IT'S NOT WORKING !

I WILL NEVER BUY INTO 'STEFFY THE SAINT' WHO CAN DO NO WRONG !

STFU STEFFY !!

LIAM CAN SUCK IT TOO !!

Sorry, I had to hit the release anger button for my own sanity.

As far as Wyatt waiting too long, maybe if the morons didn't plan a wedding a week after the annulment he wouldn't have had to interrupt it.

For any Game of Thrones fans: If Joffrey and Ramsay had a love child it would not be as vile as Steffy.

• Love 21

KKL looks amazing with her shorter hair & that coral top. She has the perfect summertime look that so effortless. That said, I’m sure the top cost several hundred dollars. I’ll have to look for a knockoff at Target. LOL!!!!!!

• Love 6
(edited)
2 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Liam was a little insensitive in his description of Stuffy. He should have just stuck to his feelings about being a father. 

This is the understatement of the week. Holy crap, waffles, you left this woman standing at the alter & have the brass b@lls to go on to her about how sainted your cheating slut ex-wife is now simply because she birthed her baby. (How do you think we all got here? Stuffy ain't the first to do this you know.)

Brooke, you look great but you are being very cruel to your daughter by reinforcing the bull about how she & Liam will still get married. (In what world...not the world of Brad Bell,that's a given.)

This was not Wyatt's fault....let's just lay the blame at the feet of those who did the actual cheating & lying for once. M'kay? Thx. (And I'm sorry...sleeping with your father in law & lying about it is a LOT more than just a "mistake" in my book. It was an absolute choice.)

Edited by RedRockRosie
  • Love 22
1 hour ago, ByaNose said:

KKL looks amazing with her shorter hair & that coral top. She has the perfect summertime look that so effortless. That said, I’m sure the top cost several hundred dollars. I’ll have to look for a knockoff at Target. LOL!!!!!!

I love that top and it she also wore it a few years ago when she and Bill were on the Stella Maris. I can't wait to look it up on Worn on TV to try to find a dupe.

OK. So is Steffy now trying some reverse psychology on Liam? Today she acted nonchalant and indifferent as to whether or not he returned home with her and Kelly or married Hope. I wonder if the new "IDGAF" attitude will pull him closer?  I was really expecting a full-court guilt press to persuade him for reconciliation. Bonus: At least Sludge didn't show up for the daily browbeating of Liam.

OTOH, Hope's desperation is wearing thin.  Maybe she really should show some interest in Det. Sanchez. That would lure Lame back to her Just. Like. That.

I'm sick of this. WHEN does Sally return? 

• Love 7
(edited)

Shut up, Steffy. Hope also didn't deserve to be stuck in the air in a gondola watching you marry Liam less than 48 hours after she broke up with him. Take a flying leap with your false sympathy.

What was the deal with odd diagonal seams on Brooke's skirt? It looked like she had huge visible panty lines, lol.

Is it possible to hate a soap character more than I hate Liam? Hope is sitting there with tears running down her face and he's just blathering on and on about himself, Saint Steffy, and the miracle baby that really isn't a miracle at all. SMH. He should just punch her in the face because that would probably be less painful for her.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 16
17 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Is it possible to hate a soap character more than I hate Liam?

Join the club.  He and those pubes on his face can take a leap.

• Love 11
17 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Billy Abbott is a strong contender, but to his credit he's begun to pay lip service to what a dipshit he still is used to be, so that's something.

Even worse than a villain is a character that does nothing to assist in their own agency.

• Love 6

BTW! If the Kelly wasn’t premature does that mean Bill is the father? They made a point to say it out loud. Also, Dr. Robyn Givens was gone awfully long with baby Kelly. Did she switch she switch her with the babies on GH? LOL!!!! Seriously though. Is Bill the real father the next storyline?

• Love 5
36 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Easily. Sonny Corrinthos, Carly Corrinthos, Quinn Fuller, and Jason 'Stone Cold' Morgan. The hate I feel for these four is pretty unhealthy. 

Kim Matula's Hope would've never fallen into this trap with Liam and Steffy. She had lived and been burned too many times by them. She also had finally been shocked into some self-awareness that there things beyond Liam when she had lost her child. She seemed on the verge of growing up so it was a bummer that she returned still pining for Liam. She would've at least tried to move on- especially once he and Steffy got married. Had he been single when she returned....maybe.

• Love 11

I'm channeling my shades of the Lindbergh baby for Stuffy.  I want Deacon or even Taylor to lose their effing minds and kidnap the Spencer Tator Tot.

And for all things holy, please quit called Stuffy a heifer.  A heifer is a cow that hasn't given birth and we all know that now that she's given birth she's now a lying and cheating mother bleep, bleep, bleep.  Ya'll insult bovine heifers the world over by uttering Stuffy and heifer in the same sentence.  Now that Straw Hair Stuffy has given birth, she's now a fucking lying cheating cow.  I'm blathering and I need to stop now.

• Love 10
5 hours ago, Gudzilla said:

For any Game of Thrones fans: If Joffrey and Ramsay had a love child it would not be as vile as Steffy.

They are torturers, rapists and murderers.  Steffy isn't that bad.  Actually, if Steffy killed Brooke and Ridge, I would like her more.

1 hour ago, ByaNose said:

BTW! If the Kelly wasn’t premature does that mean Bill is the father? They made a point to say it out loud. Also, Dr. Robyn Givens was gone awfully long with baby Kelly. Did she switch she switch her with the babies on GH? LOL!!!! Seriously though. Is Bill the real father the next storyline?

It's revealed Bill is the father, Liam waffles back to Hope who is now with a new guy, Steffy gets together with Bill, it's revealed Bill isn't the father, Liam waffles back to Steffy, Hope is now pregnant with Liam or new guy's baby, I would not put it past Brad Bell to have this storyline drag on for years.  Liam's got at least a dozen more waffles in him.

• Love 4

Brooke is like a dog who won't give up their bone.  Is she being like this because she feels she's in competition with Taylor and Taylor's daughter can't win?  I would so much rather have all this endless droning on between Taylor and Brooke.  

And everyone...please...join in for the Kelly song.

• Love 8
11 hours ago, ByaNose said:

If the Kelly wasn’t premature does that mean Bill is the father? They made a point to say it out loud.

I doubt they'd say it out loud for nothing, but you never know with these hacks.

11 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

Kim Matula's Hope would've never fallen into this trap with Liam and Steffy.

Goes to show how the writing is deteriorating.

10 hours ago, SimplePleasures said:

I'm blathering and I need to stop now.

No you don't :)

• Love 4
9 hours ago, TessHarding2 said:

Brooke is like a dog who won't give up their bone.

I know, Brooke is on my last nerve.  If I were in the Hope situation, my mother would give me holy hell every chance she got for waiting for some guy to make up his mind as to whether he wants to be with me, for crying and begging, and just being an overall doormat.  I'd think any mother who cares about her daughter would do the same, but not "amazing mother" Brooke.  

• Love 8

If the Kelly wasn’t premature does that mean Bill is the father? They made a point to say it out loud.

Nah, the Steam people seem to think it's a clear indication that she's not Bill's baby because Steffy had to have been already pregnant when she slept with him. I'm choosing to believe there's still something fishy going on with the baby's paternity. Why all the worry about Kelly being premature and then turning around and saying she wasn't? Fishy. ???

• Love 8
11 hours ago, SimplePleasures said:

I'm channeling my shades of the Lindbergh baby for Stuffy.  I want Deacon or even Taylor to lose their effing minds and kidnap the Spencer Tator Tot.

If anybody steals Kelly, it'll be Hope. Liam and Steffy will finally break her and she'll go off the deep end like many of ATWT heroine back in the day. If she can't have Liam, she'll have a piece of him. Given Steffy herself was kidnapped it'd be a kind of full circle story for her daughter to be babynapped as well.

Although spumors had Bill kidnapping the kid so there may actually be a babynapping in the future.

• Love 3

I think it's a better story, the baby being Dolla's spawn. It's the very last thing he deserves, another spawn and it breaks faith with the poor victimized Steffy crap they seem desperate to sell. If OBG is Liam's then it's much easier to handwave the "mistake" of screwing his Dear Dad. So I'm speculating that Kelly is Liam's.

I can't begin to express how hard I'm hoping that Hope is knocked up.

• Love 12
(edited)
1 hour ago, thewhiteowl said:

If this happens, she'll keep quiet and pretend that someone else is the father....say...Wyatt so that Liam can be happy with his daughter with Steffy and won't just come back to her because of the baby. It's keeping up the parallel of Hope = Taylor, Wyatt = Thorne, Liam = Ridge, and Steffy = Brooke. Just like Taylor let Thorne pretend he was unborn Thomas' daddy when Ridge was back with Brooke. Steffy will find out about Liam being the baby daddy but keep quiet because she wants to keep him for herself.

But when Baby Kelly becomes ill, the truth outs that Bill is Kelly's father, not him and he's devastated. He leaves Steffy as Bill now won't back down on his place in Kelly's - and this Steffy's- life. Liam once again is breaking down/on the verge of leaving town.  Hope then will be moved to reveal the truth about her baby's daddy but Wyatt won't want to lose his family to Liam.

Bill gets his kid, Liam gets his kid, and Wyatt gets bubkus.

Edited by TobinAlbers
  • Love 8

How sad is it that as pathetic as Taylor/Ridge/Brooke became that SL was still better than Steffy/Liam/Hope?

I guess I'm supposed to have some sympathy for Liam and Hope maybe even Steffy, but I don't.

This SL would have worked better if it had happened directly after Gondola-Gate.  As it is, every time someone mentions Aspen, I'm like - that was years ago, and Liam has waffled a million times since then.  I don't care if Liam gets cheated on, ends up not being the father, or waffles AGAIN.  I would actually love for Liam to end up unhappy and alone.  I would really really love for Ridge to get eaten by fire ants.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, thewhiteowl said:

I think it's a better story, the baby being Dolla's spawn. It's the very last thing he deserves, another spawn and it breaks faith with the poor victimized Steffy crap they seem desperate to sell. If OBG is Liam's then it's much easier to handwave the "mistake" of screwing his Dear Dad. So I'm speculating that Kelly is Liam's.

Agree...not that I wish an Eggolet on her but unless Kelly is Bill's, that's the only drama I can think of to keep this ToD alive and we all know how much Badley likes his triangles.

Can I say how happy I was to see someone not in said ToD for some of yesterday's show?

While I agree Wyatt could have been a little quicker to tell the truth when he learned about Bill's set-up, he barely had time to look up before Liam and Hope were marching down the aisle. While Quinn is usually on my shit-list, I found myself nodding along as the mama lioness assured Wyatt that Bill was to blame (I'll add Liam to the blame list for being an insta-proposing chucklefuck). 

Brooke, you need to stop. You're embarrassing yourself. What, were you so desperate for Hope to marry Liam (and one-up Taylor which is really what this is, a pissing contest between two rivals who should have dumped the object of said rivalry decades ago and moved on), that you wanted Wyatt to wait until after they were married to spill the beans? Really? That would have made a bad situation far worse and I don't believe her for a nanosecond when she said she wished he had come forward before the wedding because she knows good and well that if Liam had known the truth about the set-up, there would have been no proposal nor wedding. 

You would think she would want better for her child, especially this child, born in the most scandalous of circumstances. Honestly, I wonder if Brooke truly gets what "better" means...I mean, her reuniting with Ridge after 30+ years of heartbreak is like some sort of fairytale in her eyes. I guess I can't be too surprised that she would have the same rose-colored view of Hope and Liam living out the same cautionary tale she and Ridge spun years ago.  Add in a dose of one-upping Taylor and her offspring and there you go.

Hope, the only thing I can say to you is this;

tenor.gif?itemid=5489859

Hauxdi, you are not fooling anyway with this Mother Earth routine. I see you. She can lose me with the lecture to Wyatt. She treated Wyatt like shit, cheating on him with Liam after Wyatt rescued Liam from Captive Cabin. She also fucked Bill (a fact that cannot be changed) and continued to be in contact with him for weeks afterwards. Her trying to take him to task for what he did (in not immediately coming clean) is rich coming from her, a bitch who cheated and then lied about it until forced to confess. Also, her feigned concern for Hope is just that - fake as shit. Just like her face. Equally fake is her "do what you need to do, Liam, I'm a mother now, Kelly is my sole priority now." She knows she's got the hook (vis a vis Kelly) so of course she can feign being magnanimous. But again, I SEE YOU.

Is it Friday the 15th yet? 

Sally returns on that date.

• Love 12
(edited)

I was done with Show, I really was, but that List button on the TV controller started talking to me; forcing me to give in and watch...

And I am gobsmacked. 

I wasn't aware that births were done in rooms that connected to main hallways and had windows for casual viewing. Ridge looking in and goggling at his daughters lady parts was skeevy and just plain gross. 

Was that a birth or was Liam secretly watching Jerry Rice make one of his incredible catches at the 10 and run it in for the touchdown? "You got it Steffy, you got this! That's it, keep going, keep going." 

I guess Steffy was screaming loud because she was delivering a three month old baby. 

Brooke I love you, but just stop it ok? I know you wasted your life on a useless piece of shit destiny, and after thirty fucking years you succeeded in getting him, but is that really what you want for Hope? I mean, at least Ridge let the friggin butter melt before waffling back to Taylor, where in Liam's case, Hope and Steffy don't even get a chance to smear the stuff on before he has jumped from one to the other. And you can also stop blaming Wyatt. Your daughter was gonna get hurt one way or the other. At least this way there doesn't have to be a messy divorce, or in the case of B&B, an annulment of the marriage, once Kelly was born. 

What happened to Mateo? He would be the perfect match for Hope. I think I could really get behind that pairing. He hasn't been with anyone else, he is cute as a button, and basically a decent guy. Oh, then of course they didn't keep him on contract. 

I felt like I had dropped a hit of acid as I watched Liam telling Steffy she was a role model. Yes, she may have the body for modeling and yes, she does like to "roll" around, in the sheets at least, but as for being someone to emulate? Shut my stupid mouth! What on earth am I babbling about? Steffy birthed a baby! A feat never ever done by anyone before her! But the most miraculous thing is that when little Kelly popped out, instead of afterbirth, she was followed by the stench of Steffy's heauxing ass; all her ugly, lying, cheating stuff came out of her and now she has been cleansed of any wrong doing, allowing Liam to forget about her mistake of falling on Bill's dick. 

I am also not liking how all this Steffy/Liam angst is somehow making Bridge more sturdy. They seem to be connecting over their differences about their kids rather than imploding.  

The past two weeks have been hell for me for various reasons, not the least of which is finding out that my work team has been outsourced to Columbia. I have been retained, but thirty people I have worked with for many years, and who I care about very much, are losing their jobs. Then I tune into Show, and what do I see? Employed people standing around the CEO office talking about someone having a baby. When was the last time a single piece of work, and I am not talking about Brooke shuffling folders around, has been done on Show? Bill sits in his office swilling back Scotch and mooning around for a girl half his age. The last time I can remember any actual work being done was Hope's one and only HFTF meeting, and before that was Sally. Somehow this really pisses me off. 

The 15th can't get here quick enough.

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 18
1 hour ago, CountryGirl said:

Also, I'm sorry to hear about your colleagues. BTDT (and then some) at my company.

1 hour ago, CharlizeCat said:

@RuntheTable, I am so sorry to hear about that.

Thanks! I can honestly say I have never been through something so disturbing. They are phasing my co-workers out over the next few months and those of us who have been retained not only have to watch this, but have to continue working with these people until their exit date. I have cried myself sick every night since we found out. 

• Love 4
17 minutes ago, RuntheTable said:

Thanks! I can honestly say I have never been through something so disturbing. They are phasing my co-workers out over the next few months and those of us who have been retained not only have to watch this, but have to continue working with these people until their exit date. I have cried myself sick every night since we found out. 

Sorry to hear this. I don't know what industry your in but my son-in-law, who's a VP of Tech Svc brought back all his company's outsourced tech support to the US.  

• Love 4