Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Liam is not really a do-gooder though.  Liam is selective about what he chooses to get upset about.  Liam is weak and a selfish waffler.  Both Steffy and Hope should want nothing to do with Liam, but they're no prizes either.

• Love 14
29 minutes ago, TigerLynx said:

Liam is not really a do-gooder though.  Liam is selective about what he chooses to get upset about.  Liam is weak and a selfish waffler.  Both Steffy and Hope should want nothing to do with Liam, but they're no prizes either.

Now that he's fully re-waffled, Liam is worthless again. Hope is annoying/self-righteous and pathetic. Steffy is a twisted piece of gutter plastic. Definitely the best people to center the show around forever and ever.

• Love 8

Now that Stuffy thinks she has the upper hand, she's barking orders at Liam and Hope.  

Best part of the day is the confrontations between Bill and his sons.  They all have made excellent points about each other.  

• Love 10
3 hours ago, TigerLynx said:

still think Bill/Steffy would be the better couple, and Steffy is a fool for wasting any more time on Liam.

No kidding. I don't like Steffy, but much like Lope, Steam is also a product of youthful folly (if you can call her behavior of locking sisters in gondolas and frying cousins like Gordon Ramsay fries eggs "folly") that is best left in her 20s. She's never loved Liam. She just wanted to "win" against the Logans. But good grief, she's got a kid to think about. Raising a manchild on top of a newborn is tiresome. Just ask Maya.

• Love 13
46 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

Now that Stuffy thinks she has the upper hand, she's barking orders at Liam and Hope.  

Best part of the day is the confrontations between Bill and his sons.  They all have made excellent points about each other.  

But none of it means anything if neither of them learn not a damn thing.

Wyatt has been horrified by Bill. He knows he's a jerk. Why would he want the approval of an asshole that will pit his sons together to do his bidding? Does he think it'll ever get better once Will is old enough have a stake? When Kelly is actually Bill's and she was birthed by the only woman he ever loved? 

Yeah, I threw up writing that, btw.

I am out of words for Liam Spencer Cooper. He's been shown to stand up for himself, but he is an opportunistic waffle, as was pointed out. I almost hope Kelly isn't his, if only so she'll have a father who will be able to fight for her when she needs it.

• Love 10

I would love for Liam to continue to waffle.  Steffy finally say fuck it and get together with Bill.  Kelly is actually Bill's daughter.  Liam decides to return to Steffy, but it's to late.  Hope finds out she's pregnant, and is going to tell Liam, but discovers he chose Steffy.  Hope gets back together with her Europe boyfriend who has come to town to win her back.  Hope eventually tells Liam about the baby, but chooses to marry Europe boyfriend.  Liam ends up alone.  Steffy and Hope show they at least have some functioning brain cells and more of a spine than either Taylor or Brooke.  Ridge gets eaten by fire ants.

• Love 13
(edited)

I don't know who we are supposed to root for let alone just like on this show. Every last one of them is a manipulative hypocritical delusional interfering fool or jerk. Take your pick.

Liam is the biggest indecisive waffle that has most likely ever waffled. Bad enough he can't make decisions for his own life but for the love of all that is holy man, why do you drag everyone else along on your friggin rollercoaster of a life?? AND  THOSE TWO WOMEN WILLINGLY GO ALONG FOR THE RIDE!!? I don't GET it!!!

And jeebus Brooke...can you give your daughter WORSE advice? I doubt it. And Ridge you pompous miserable self righteous bastard...you must really want to end this marriage to Brooke (you've been married more than a few weeks now, right? Guess it's time.) ...just to try to give your horrible cheating daughter what she wants. (BTW, nice idea about the fire ants TigerLynx.)

And then there's $Bill...aka "big dawg" (seriously???). Nothing says family loyalty like screwing your son's wife -"but only once"- oopsie, then scheming to "make her yours". Gag me with a spoon. Delusional, self absorbed and despicable. (Although he is right about the fact he & Steffy are alike.lol)  Oh yeah, good luck poor little baby Kelly. You'll need it sweetie.

Wyatt, you are better off away from that toxic so called father of yours. Truly you are honey.

Wish both women would dump Liam while he's off finding himself.  (Yeah, good luck with that little project Liam.Like that would ever happen anyway.)

How can they call this "The Bold & The Beautiful" when no one is even close. Maybe they should rename it "The Selfish & the Dysfunctional".

Edited by RedRockRosie
  • Love 16

I've desperately tried to hang on to a fraction of my Liam-like, but watching him hide behind Hope was nauseating. 'But Hope still wants to get married'. Wow!  And Steffy, horrible slattern that she is, didn't give him a Cher-in-'Moonlighting' smack across the chops.  No, she reverts back to type.  One minute she's throwing that poor little fetus in Liam's face.  The next minute she's snapping and bad-mouthing Hope.  Why can't Liam and Steffy see how horrible the other is?  And why can't either of them realize that they OBVIOUSLY don't love each other.  Steffy is all about getting over on the Logans and who the fuck knows what Liam is about.

I'm beginning to think that $Bill has a brain tumour.  That's the only way to explain his total lunacy.  However, the thing about Bill Spencer's insanity is that he's not too crazy that he can't read his baby boy Liam for filth.  And read him RIGHT!   I almost cheered when Bill told Liam all about himself.  The more Bill talks, the more I'm starting to believe that he and Steffy WILL get together.  He's right about so much else.  I don't think I'd be able to watch a B&B with $Bill and Hauxdilox wrecking havoc on Los Angeles.  I really LIKED Bill when he was with Brooke and I still can't believe that Bell broke them up for this bullshit.  But I'm praying that OBG is Bill's so Steffy can be with the man she deserves.

• Love 19

I am still wondering why someone hasn't junk-punched Ridge yet.

Liam stop blaming Bill. You're the one who decided to jump into a quickie wedding before the annulment papers even got shoved into a file cabinet somewhere down at city hall.  

"Hope still wants to get married." WTAF? Suddenly you have no agency, you idiot? So now Liam wants to step back and make the girls fight over him and beg him some more because he can't make a simple decision.

Didn't Liam propose to Hope before Wyatt saw the staged scene at SP? I thought that lie is only what made him decide not to return to Steffy before the wedding. Was Ridge fudging the timeline?

Yeah Bill is a monster but he spoke some stone cold truth to Liam today. At least he only goes after one woman at a time and doesn't keep playing the same women against each other.

• Love 14
(edited)

Oh CountryGril , thanks for that snippet of Deacon.  I flove him.  Why can't he be around, even temporarily, for Hope.  He'd show her how to have no effs to give.

Hauxdi STFU.  You do not get to order Liam to come home. You effed you FIL, even if it was only one time.  You have zero moral high ground here.  I so wish Liam could say to her. "Yeah I effed Hope, but it was 'only one time'. So bygones mmkay"

Sludge double STFU.  Really could you be any more of an asshat gloating to Hope that you called Hauxdi about Liam and said "come and get him". And you seriously want to tank Garbridge don't you? Because steely-eyed Brooke is back every time you put down Hope and champion the Slut from Bell-A.

Seconding the fire-ants Tiger Lynx

$Bill declaring he will have Hauxdi tells me the OLGKelly paternity reveal is coming very soon. I don't think it's a fake out. I truly believe Bill changed the results to Liam because he wanted to keep them together -- but now the truth will out.  This is the only way Show would allow a leading man like Liam to abandon his pregnant wife.  Sludge's face is going to crack wide open.

Joimiaroxeu -- junk-punch Ridge.  Great idea.  I nominate Deacon after he sees Sludge browbeat Hope to give up on the wedding and gloat that Liam will go back to Hauxdi where he belongs.  Maybe Deacon could punch him several times. A girl can dream.

Edited by La di Diva
  • Love 11

Seriously speaking for a second - I'm observing now more than before that Bill has become a caricature followed by Brooke and Hope.

Hope doesn't seem like a real person.  Nobody is that weak while being innocently conniving.  Plus, that acting, well never mind.  Both actresses, blech.  Bill's dialogue is just bizarre.  It's as if he's going to charge in on a horse, scoop up Steffy, throw her on the back of the horse, tie her up in his tent and force a marriage ceremony.  Brooke's desperation to get Hope married at all costs.  It just sounded weirder than usual.  The acting is weird.  Brooke does not seem anything like herself.  Ridge is coming off as rational (ha ha).  I'm going to channel Sally and Liam just cause.

• Love 5
12 hours ago, TigerLynx said:

Ridge gets eaten by fire ants

yes please!

11 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

I am still wondering why someone hasn't junk-punched Ridge yet.

again, yes please

This show is making my head explode!  I HATE Ridge, I HATE Steffy, Brooke is working my nerves along with Liam, Katie, Wyatt and Hope,  The only thing I have enjoyed remotely is Bill telling everyone about themselves.  I've said it before and I'll say it again, I really wish they'd make these people sound more like real people, you can not tell me in real life someone wouldn't have already rolled their eyes and said "Bitch Please" to any of these folks.  I suppose I watch so I can name my super snarky comments to the folks on the screen and listen to my husband laugh in the other room, surprisingly he knows the story line from my comments.

• Love 14

Next year, starting on January 1st, we should count B&B weddings, almost weddings, engagements, divorces & annulments. One column for all of the engagements, one for the weddings that actually end in a legally-recognized marriage, one column for all of the weddings that start, or almost start, but never finish. We should have a separate page for all of the divorces & marriage endings. 

For this year, we've only had the Bridge wedding happen, while the Lope wedding was aborted, correct? We also had one *secret* engagement, Wyatt & Katie, plus one annulment, Steam. Did the Brill divorce/annulment happen this year? I'm thinking it was just after the Still "only one night", which was Thanksgiving-ish. 

• Love 4

The fire ants would keep sliding off Sludge's oily body, I'm afraid. Maybe one of these days he'll get just a little too close to Brooke's fireplace.  "Honey, would you please go stir the fire?" Hey! Hey! Hey!

Hell to the "YASS" with Bill volleying back to Liam as that sanctimonious waffle spouted off about loyalty, decency, etc.  I hope that the writers don't just drop it and makes that beady-eyed moron have to squirm and sputter out an answer. 

At this point, I don't even care who Liam ends up with. Hope was an idiot all around. WHO comes home from Europe to support her ex's present marriage, while at the same time, pines away for him? This tired SL has dragged on for wa-a-ay too long, but I am preaching to the choir. (I know that Sludge dragged Hope back home for the GarBridge wedding, but Hope wanting to revamp HFTF seemed like a thinly-veiled excuse to lament over lost love.)  If she (and Brooke) had half a brain between them, they would have know that it would have been a matter of time before Steam fell apart again all on its own.

And no, Hauxdi had no right to order Liam to return to her. On the spot. No argument because she "apologized." And Liam's, "HOPE still wants to get married." Oh, puh-LEEZE!  What needs to happen is let him dump Hope (again) but this time, she tells him, "fine," then says she NEVER wants anything to do with his chicken-shit indecisive ass ever again, mean it and enforce it. (You know that won't happen, but it would be nice.) 

t would be nice to get back to the business side of FC, but I guess that is too much to hope for and there is no rival fashion house to compete against. Hell, I'd even take one of the half-assed fashion shows. Let Thorne show some of his Aly Designs collection -- ANYTHING -- but the WTD drivel.

I am wondering if the Sally return will be that she and Thomas have gotten Spectra off the ground in NYC and she comes back to reboot SF's L.A. presence. It would be great to have her saunter back into town with a giant (well-deserved) chip on her shoulder and a giant "FU" to the fashion world, now that she's made it. That seems like a way to integrate her with the new interns and Thorne. She and Thomas could still be solid, but long-distance.  It could give poor nuThorne something to do other than stand around wearing fugly clothes and ad-libbing, get the focus back to actual fashion, and prevent tired QoD. 

ITA that Thomas needs to be recast. 

• Love 6
(edited)

Just got caught up on the last five days…….

THE WEDDING THAT WASN’T

Just put a fork in me, cause I am so done with this shit. As soon as I saw Liam’s eye’s start waffling back and forth I knew there wasn’t going to be any wedding.

HOPE

Girl, just give it up already. How many times do you have to go through this before you understand that Liam cannot commit?

LIAM

Yeah, Bill was right in what he said, but waffling doesn’t rank as high as screwing your son’s wife on my “If You Wanna Be A Fucktard” scale. All the same, I wanted to smack the taste out of Liam’s mouth when he kept saying to Steffy “but Hope wants to still get married.” Ok pal, but what the hell do you want? That conversation with Steffy perfectly illustrated how Liam allows himself to be led around, with other people making his decisions and his choices. If Liam loves Hope and wants a future with her, it should only matter that Steffy betrayed him in the worst possible way. The fact that the “ongoing affair” was a lie is completely irrelevant. But see, this is how they are attempting to redeem that devil bitch. She was a victim of Bill’s manipulations, so she should now be forgiven for her “mistake.” As the fuck if. I have been married 32 years, and it wouldn’t matter to me if Mr. R stepped out once or a thousand times; the fact that he did it at all would wound me to my core, and shatter my world. If he did it with my mom? Oh, just EWWWWWWW! I would never, ever, be able to go there again.

RIDGE

Fucker. Asshole was one step from dancing a jig right on top of Hope’s heartbreak. But hey, his father-in-law fucking heaux of a daughter may still get her man.

WYATT

My heart swelled up big and proud for you. It took guts to not only confess to Liam that you were willing to go along with dad’s manipulations, but to stand up to dad as well.

TAYLOR

You shrieking harpy. No, nothing is ok about any of this, but don’t you dare open your heavy hangers to imply it had anything to do with Hope or Brooke. Hope wasn’t even in the country when your daughter mounted the Stallion, and Brooke has been nothing but protective and supportive. So just step off ok?

STEFFY

Liam just needs to forget his pain and come home because he knows the truth now. Steffy isn’t having an ongoing affair with Bill, she only fucked him once, so it is all good.

BROOKE

God, how I love you! I am so proud of you for standing your ground about Hope. But what I really love is how you are acting like an adult; historically when you and Ridge are arguing about your respective children it disintegrates into something really ugly, with wild accusations being flown around, and one of you storming out in a rage. But you are keeping a level head, where I would be physically trying to stuff Stuffy up Slouchy’s ass.

JUSTIN

I just don’t know what to make of Justin anymore. He is becoming increasing judgmental, accusatory, and snarky with Bill. I can’t help but wonder if this softening of Justin’s conscious has anything to do with Sally’s imminent return. Outside of the fact that I love Aaron Spears, I think he and Courtney would make a really pretty couple, that would also be smoking hot. Oh, and it would have the added benefit of sticking it to Bill.

BILL

Bill is all alone now. I don’t see any turning back for Liam or Wyatt, and I am sure he will renew his quest for sole custody of Will, which will cost him Katie. Brooke is disgusted with him. The only friend he has left in the world is Justin, and as said above, that might be changing too. I guess Bill will start prepping little Will to be his future henchmen.

SHALLOW NOTES

What has happened to this show and fashion? I was watching some old clips I had totally forgotten I had downloaded from a site that has been taken down. It was a site that was about Stephanie and had massive amounts of awesome clips you don’t see on youtube. The one thing that stood out, other than the wonderful writing and SLs, was how beautiful everyone was. Everything was perfect right down to their fingernails.

I have no idea what Katie was wearing, but it was fugggggly. I did love her earrings though.

Brooke looked radiant, but with her hair up, and that Kimono style dress, I felt like she had a nice hot bath waiting upstairs.

Thorne looked like he stepped straight out of a fifties movie.

Donna and Maya were lovely.

The bride was pretty but plain.

Quinn looked like she was set for the high school prom.

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 13

As nasty as Bill is, he had Liam dead to rights in their scenes yesterday and I enjoyed the Waffle Boy getting read for filth.

Liam struts into Bill's office, all cocky and self-righteous, with his hand in his pocket for good measure.

Liam1.jpg.49e7ae05d42876dd43a35801cd35c073.jpg

Bill is facing the windows.

Liam: "Ah, there he is, looking out over LA. Like he owns the whole city and everyone in it." 

Bill restrains from rolling his eyes.

Bill1.jpg.1b9ecedf58382cedc62ca8fd2e989d25.jpg

Bill: "I already heard the speech from your brother." He turns to face his son. "I'm guessing you're not here to thank me."

Liam, doing the point and rub forehead thing SC is so fond of. "You tricked me." He's a heartbeat away from saying "you wobbed me." He continues: "You tricked me into rejecting the mother of my child and you tricked my brother into helping you do it...and that's funny...because you demand loyaltyYou promise respect...and then you turn around and you use us like chess pieces to help you satisfy some creepy obsession with Steffy. And it almost worked. I mean, you exploited every piece of pain and betrayal you already caused. Devastation you inflicted on me, Wyatt's ambition, Steffy's vulnerability. And why? For what? So you could break up your granddaughter's family? I mean, you realize, how sick that is?"

He stands back and waits, for what, immediate capitulation? Yeah...right. 

Bill's expression mirrors mine:

Bill2.thumb.jpg.6b02c8ed32dbdab57a1ad6a61f190705.jpg

I could dissect Liam's words and rip them apart, one by one, most especially how suddenly, the wife who betrayed him in the worst possible way with the worst possible person is now the victim in all of this, but I don't need to, because Bill does it for me, masterfully so, with his next words:

Bill: "You want to know what's sick? The way you play Steffy and Hope against each other."

Liam's mouth opens and closes as he gulps like the guppy he is.

Bill is just getting started: "Listen to you...'My wife.' 'My daughter.' 'My family.' You don't have the high ground here, Liam." His voice is a steely whisper here. "How fast did you run back to Hope? How fast?" He pauses, letting his words sink in. "Of course, before that, you snow Steffy with some big, romantic gesture (and I love his sarcasm here) - flowers...hints at forgiveness..."

Liam2.jpg.591809a008b8cef0d9018ae554911045.jpg

Not so cocky now, eh, Waffles?

Bill nails Liam to the wall with his next words: "But the second there is any doubt at all. One moment...POOF!!! You disappear. You abandon your pregnant wife and propose to Hope." His voice rises to full volume as he spells it out for his delusional son: "So I don't want to hear your sanctimonious garbage about what I did. Steffy deserves better...and the better man for her is me."

Bill3.thumb.jpg.be66b0a3999fa70e951ba92d3319f264.jpg

Bill is so spot-on here. Liam did have every right to leave Steffy, to end their marriage over her betrayal of him, but the dolt, for whatever reason, decided to forgive her at three o'clock in the afternoon and then, learning the affair was still ongoing (which it wasn't, technically speaking, but was IRRELEVANT because of the initial betrayal and the lack of real remorse after the fact given her continued contact with and defense of Bill), he's then proposing to Hope at five o'clock in the afternoon. The very same day. 

Liam stares back at him, dumbfounded as ever under the weight of so much truth.

Liam3.thumb.jpg.964f2e9ef2c1751f756af3911af45d56.jpg

Look, Waffle Boy, you are no match for your father. As so many of us have said, if Hope or Steffy had half a brain cell between them, they'd dump his trifling ass. As a woman, I can't imagine willingly humiliating myself to go chasing after a man who flip flops like he costs $2.50 and is available in every color of the rainbow at Old Navy.

Here's the clip if you want to rewatch (or watch for the first time):

• Love 18

With the recast of Hope, this actress makes Hope more angelic and needy. I don't remember Kim's Hope this way. Kim seemed to play Hope with more of a backbone and having a more demanding persona. Hope stood up to Quinn and also demanded that Wyatt do the same.  Kim's Hope was also more demanding on Liam with meeting her, in Paris, at a certain place and time.  Kim's Hope also accepted the Hope for the Future Diamond over Liam's objections.  

• Love 4
27 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

With the recast of Hope, this actress makes Hope more angelic and needy. I don't remember Kim's Hope this way. Kim seemed to play Hope with more of a backbone and having a more demanding persona. Hope stood up to Quinn and also demanded that Wyatt do the same.  Kim's Hope was also more demanding on Liam with meeting her, in Paris, at a certain place and time.  Kim's Hope also accepted the Hope for the Future Diamond over Liam's objections.  

We need more of this Hope:

• Love 6
26 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

Previous Hope was every bit a spoiled, entitled little bitch as Steffy, yes. When she was with Wyatt, I had the keen feeling that it was less about Wyatt and more about giving Liam a taste of his own medicine. I couldn't blame her for what information that, but there's a reason that the only Lope supporters today are mostly here for Steffy's head exploding.

But that said, you're right that she did seem to have a bit more steel in her than this chick does. I think TIIC are trying to make her into Bridget 2.0, but Bridget was allowed to have human emotions to the awful shit in her life before moving on. Even she would've had some words had someone pulled this crap at her wedding.

7 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

We need more of this Hope:

The best scene ❤️

• Love 3

I'm not so impressed with Dolla's truth-telling, he lies with the same fervor. Many told Liam he should slow down, which was saying the same thing if not as blunt. Many have done the same truth-telling to Dolla and it just rolls off him because the truth doesn't really matter to him unless it fits his narrative or he's using it as a weapon, like here. Like Ridge, he can say the right thing for the worst of reasons. 

I kind of agree with Brooke (I know!) Liam and Steffy were separated for months so no need to wait for the wedding. Liam rushed the proposal but not the relationship. IMO

• Love 4

Started watching this soap instead of GH for a few weeks and I have some comments.

Why is Liam the worst but gets treated like he is most honorable man alive. He gets no blame for waffling between 2 girls constantly. Its all evil Bills fault. 

I really hate Liams beard. whenever they do a close up of his face I get so grossed out by the facial hair.

I dont know who annoys me more Steffy or Hope. I find Hope currently the more pathetic one. Not even waiting till Liam signed annulment papers before agreeing to marry him. But at least the actress can move her face unlike the one who plays Steffy. She has no facial expressions. Not as bad as the one who plays her mother.

Brooke is annoying. Iv read up on her history and she cant really call Steffy for sleeping with her FIL. 

Ridge is creepy for how involved he is in his daughters marriage. He acts like Steffy tripped and fell on Bills dick. And anytime he implies that Bill raped her is so rage inducing. As if Steffy has no mind her own. 

I do like Wyatt and Katie together. But I am trying not to get attached as I know these relationships dont last on this show.

Did they just bring Jax from GH to just be background to group scenes. Seems like a waste for Ingo. 

• Love 13

One good thing for the actors on this show is that they never have to study their lines. They just repeat what they’ve said every day for the past 4 months. That gives them plenty of time to go to the beach, eat at great restaurants and get plenty of sleep. Yay for them.

• Love 9

Shut up Ridge and shut up Brooke.  I was thinking Liam was going to go back to Steffy to spite Bill, but now Liam might marry Hope to spite Ridge.  Because it's always someone else's fault when Liam gets married, it's never Liam's choice.  {face palm}

Brooke is the one stuck in the gondola only she put herself there.  Brooke showed up to all of Ridge's weddings to try and stop it or hope he wouldn't go through with it.  Brooke still doesn't want to face the truth.  Ridge could have chosen Brooke decades ago.  Before either of them were married or had children.  When they were both single.  But Ridge didn't choose Brooke.  He chose Caroline.

I would rather watch Bill and Steffy fight than listen to the rest of these people whine.  I guess Steffy is going to end up in the hospital, and Liam and she will get back together.  That's going to be boring especially since Bill was dead on about Liam and so many other things.

• Love 7

Daaaaaaaamn, Hope! (Paraphrased)"How does that gondola feel now, bitch!"

Honorable mention to $Bill for the moment-of-the-day: "Ex-wife. Steffy is your ex-wife" *Makes the "X" with his fingers for good measure.* DD is absolute perfection; I couldn't live without him as my lunchtime date.

• Love 14

What a great last scene. Finally sweet innocent vulnerable Steffy stands up for herself against that mean nasty bully. She's so brave and virtuous, everyone. Truly a role model for all young women. But oh no! Our courageous heroine slams the door, spins around, trips over her angel wings and falls on her belly. Clearly this terrible thing is entirely Bill's fault. We can only pray it helps Liam see how fragile life is and that where he really belongs is at home with his (ex) wife he kinda maybe wants to go back to and (probably not) daughter.

/s

• Love 18
2 hours ago, jenrising said:

What a great last scene. Finally sweet innocent vulnerable Steffy stands up for herself against that mean nasty bully. She's so brave and virtuous, everyone. Truly a role model for all young women. But oh no! Our courageous heroine slams the door, spins around, trips over her angel wings and falls on her belly. Clearly this terrible thing is entirely Bill's fault. We can only pray it helps Liam see how fragile life is and that where he really belongs is at home with his (ex) wife he kinda maybe wants to go back to and (probably not) daughter.

/s

Nailed it in one!

• Love 7

Ridge you horse ass. Brooke as Ridges' wife doesn't have accepted anything about Liam and Stuffy and Ridge doesn't want to accept anything but Stuffy and Liam.  Ridge acts like he has no choice in the matter. 

I'm wondering if Liam was talking to Bill or was it Nick talking to Victor. It's their life's mission to keep a child away from the "Boogie Man".  All and all I've learned it's not my choice but theirs.  You can guide them but resentment comes from making demands.  That's what Bill and Ridge don't understand. 

Wow Stuffy tripping over her own feet!  TIIC couldn't be more creative. The last time it was a motorcycle accident and Hope fell down a flight of stair after tripping on 4 inch heels. Stuffy was wearing flats.  Somewhere somehow, I bet, with this fall we will find out that Bill is the father. I don't want Stuffy to loose the baby, but if she does, I'm looking for Hope to be pregnant and in Stuffy's despair, I hope she goes back to Paris and takes Ridge with her.  No more Stuffy, no more Ridge would make Waldo13 a very happy boy!!  

• Love 13
1 hour ago, Waldo13 said:

Wow Stuffy tripping over her own feet!  TIIC couldn't be more creative.

This is still more effort than Phyllis Newman losing her blueberry because her son's rapist that she enabled yelled at her for two minutes. Or something.

But this has gotta be a very close second. I've never known a pregnant person to trip over their feet. Never been pregnant myself, but it's gotta be pretty hard to bring your legs together when you're as far along as Steffy is supposed to be.

• Love 4

I find it hilarious that Ridge and Brooke are turning into Stephanie.  Although Stephanie was so much better at this than they are.  Ridge and Brooke are so positive they know what's best for Liam, Steffy and Hope.  These two morons can't manage their own lives.  Damn where are those fire ants when you need them?

I could actually get on board with the Steffy who threw Bill out, and the Hope who said, "How does it feel to be stuck in the gondola Steffy."  However, Steffy and Hope won't be allowed to be stone cold bitches.  They will be back to whining by the next episode.  Also, once again Liam gets a free pass on everything.  Yes, Bill interfered in Liam/Hope's relationship and in Liam/Steffy's relationship, but no one forced Liam to marry either Steffy or Hope.  No one forced Liam to bounce all over the place like a ping pong ball.

• Love 6

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE STUCK IN THE GONDOLA? "Hello, 9-1-1? Can you send the EMTs over? Someone has just suffered a major burn. Looks like 1st, 2nd, and 3rd degree. Maybe 4th degree too."

Bill is straight up cray. But at least he backs off when Steffy tells him to.

Sure Liam, Steffy wanted nothing to do with Bill. Except for that one time when she rode him like American Pharoah in 2015 just because you kissed another woman.

What was up with that pompadour Bill was sporting today? I was almost  waiting for him to break out in a karaoke rendition of ?Blue Suede Shoes?.

Door - 1, Steffy - 0.

• Love 12
14 minutes ago, TigerLynx said:

I could actually get on board with the Steffy who threw Bill out, and the Hope who said, "How does it feel to be stuck in the gondola Steffy." 

If these two were allowed to snark like this, that would be an improvement! 

Brooke and Taylor were equals in their power struggles. In the past, Steffy curbstomped Hope, but now they're both neutered because TIIC are trying to pass Steffy off as a heroine as they have since she returned, but they can't have Hope go full dark no stars or step too far out the vestal virgin pidgeon hole she got placed in eight years ago (a slot once held by Phoebe).

• Love 3
5 hours ago, jenrising said:

/s

Comment of the day!

If they want me to feel sorry/admire St. Steffy of Malibu, they're going to have to hire a better actor to play her.  All of that 'I'm a strong woman' bullshit brought Helen Reddy to mind:

Let's face it; Hauxdilox is no Chaka Khan!

Luckily, I got out of the way of the anvil hurtling from the sky when Liam shouted 'It's my baby, not yours'.  Please baby Jesus, if only to see the looks on Steffy and Taylor's faces.

I know Hope is hurting and heartbroken but she doesn't realize that she's staring good luck in the face.  If Liam goes back to Steffy, she won't have to deal with any of these fucking losers.  Whenever, Steffy can't find Liam and shows up at Hope's place, Hope can laugh and slam the door in her face.  When Liam comes to her because he can't get the image of his wife fucking his dear old dad, Hope can pepper spray his ass.  And she never has to say another word to the asshole her mother is married to EVER AGAIN.

• Love 9
33 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Bill is straight up cray. But at least he backs off when Steffy tells him to.

But she had to tell him about 30 times before he finally backed off. 

• Love 5
34 minutes ago, Ohwell said:

But she had to tell him about 30 times before he finally backed off. 

Yeah, seriously. It wasn't an attack as Ridge was pushing, but considering the Me Too movement and the shit from 2016 with Captive Cabin and The Misunderstanding, this is not a tract they needed to go. They could've done what they did with Brill, by having them long for each other but trying to work it out with Liam before Steffy realized she's always wanted Bill. I mean she started going after Lame after Bill kicked her to the curb and he spent years living vicariously through his sons' dicks, so that wasn't a stretch.

• Love 2
(edited)

Steffy to Hope: "You're really enjoying this."

Me: "YAY-ASS!"

That  was the most lame-ass fall I've ever seen. Dick Van Dyke tripping over the ottoman was more realistic.

Edited by CharlizeCat
  • Love 11

Wow, that was a seriously ridiculous fall. I think it's basic instinct to put your hands out to help break your fall....especially if you're pregnant. Usually an expectant woman thinks of protecting the baby first before anything. Good luck poor PBG.

Floved the "how does it feel to be in the gondola Steffy" more than I can express. Yes. Burn!!!!

Hope 1   Steffy 0

Door 1    Steffy 0

Not a good day to be Steffy .

• Love 17
3 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Except for that one time when she rode him like American Pharoah in 2015 just because you kissed another woman.

I know that stallion!  Hopefully American Pharoah will have some company when Justify completes the Triple Crown with a win in the Belmont Stakes on June 9, 2018. 

• Love 3
(edited)

This moment made yesterday's episode worth watching:

DelGNrgX4AAmTc7.jpg

Bill also brought it in the burn department, singeing Liam with this little exchange:

I couldn't take Hauxdi seriously.

Certainly not her "I'm a Strong Woman" bullshit as expressed here:

Steffy: "I deserve more than half of Liam's heart...and if that's all he's willing to offer me, then I'll put an end to it."

9783826.gif

Since when? Honey, you have always had half or less than half of his heart, starting with the moment you allowed Hope's still-warm ring on your own bony finger.

Also, she can STFU about how Bill took OBG's home away from her. No, slut, YOU did that, by fucking OBG's grandfather. Or father. My money's still on the baby being Bill's.

I did love Bill speaking the truth when he told her she was the default choice and that the only reason Liam was with her was because Hope removed herself from the equation by leaving the country. 

More WTFery from Hauxdi re Liam: "We bring out the best in each other." I'd say you bring out the absolute worst

I so wish Bill had called her bluff about calling the police and said, "Go ahead...I'd like to have a chat with them myself. About your mother."

But the piece de resistance? That ridiculous fall. 

I mean, really, who falls from shutting a door?

If the show just had to trot out that stale soap staple of "Oh noes! The babyyyyyyy!," the show could have easily shown the heifer going into premature labor from being upset after her argument with Bill, but no, they always have to Velveeta up the place. Not to mention JMW's awful acting stinking up the beach house as she clutched her pregnancy pad with all her might.

And I'm sure Bill is going to be blamed even though it's no more his fault that Hauxdi tripped over her own two feet than it was Quinn's fault that Hope did the same, teetering around on her sky-high heels. 

Finally, in honor of the fact that it's FRIDAY!!!, here's a nice little clip from memory lane:

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Love 15
(edited)

Come on guys! The pregnant lady falling down and going into premature labor is one of the oldest soap tropes known to man. HOW ABOUT A LITTLE ORIGINALITY? OR MAYBE SOME CREATIVITY? And of course Liam will heed Ridge’s advice and will go to Cliff House and find his whoring wife on the floor in labor and………well, we all know what will happen. Little Kelly will come into the world and Liam will waffle decide that Steffy and his fambly are his future and he will waffle choose to go back to Steffy.

I am beginning to hate Show so much.

Particularly after reading that:

Spoiler

They are bringing Sally back as a foil for Wyatt and Katie. Now listen Mother Fuckers, Katie and Wyatt are the only couple I am invested in anymore. I used to love Eric and Quinn, but they have never been the same since Quinn and Ridge were sharing kisses and moments and were rolling around on the guest house bed. But I was hoping that Wyatt and Katie would unite to fuck Bill up the ass. But hell no, we are gonna get another triangle. Oh, wow, just hold me back! The excitement; I can barely contain it! What a fucking waste of Courtney Hope, who is capable of so much more.

Yes Hope, it is too late. Please let this girl move on. I know I have said I wouldn’t mind seeing Sally and Justin, but how about Hope and Justin? Now that would raise some hackles all around. At this point I would settle for anything that was intriguing, different, and not related to a friggin triangle.

I am convinced beyond any shadow of any doubt that Bill has lost his mind. He has become the creepiest creeper who ever creeped. I hate Steffy, and I will never see her as a victim, or as an innocent, but girl would be wise to get a retraining order. That way, when Bill kidnaps her and hides her in his hidden sex room at SP’s, she will have some legal leg room to bring charges.

But seriously, that fall? Actually what I liked the best was how Steffy charged after Bill when he was leaving, all full of spit and vinegar, her arms akimbo, and her elbows pumping up high behind her as if they were on marionette strings. I think I must have re-watched at least ten times, then maybe two or three more for my furbaby Quinn who hates Steffy just as much as her mommy. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 12

Le sighhhhhh...the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

How much further will these idiot writers go before they decide to give up the ghost on pushing their narrative that Stuffy is a victim?  How many more characters have to be dragged through the garbage bin to prop this useless, vapid ho before Bradley finally gets it through his thick skull that Stuffy ain't all that and 5 bags of chips?  Bill is despicable, but he didn't tell any lies when he read Lame and broke shit down for Stuffy.  Not a one.  Except, he's become such a cartoon villain that he has done everything "to poor Stuffy" except tying her simple ass to the railroad tracks 5 minutes before a speeding locomotive approaches, and stepping back long enough to twirl his mustache and laugh.

Speaking of insanity, it's been hilarious watching people twist themselves into pretzels to drag Hope for daring to stand up for herself and basically asking a bitch, "How does it feel now?"  Contrary to all the shrieking about that scene from Stuffy's defenders, there was nothing insane about that and frankly, I didn't know that this version of Hope had it in her.  Meanwhile, all Stuffy could do was "look" astonished with that plastered-on animal pelt on her head.  At least her grandmother went into her marriage knowing that she wasn't Eric's first choice and that he wouldn't have married her except for the fact that she was (unbeknownst to him) carrying Massimo's bastard.  She even acknowledged as much during one of those uncomfortable conversations she and Eric had about their marriage.  Meanwhile, this bitch here?  Stuffy is in some serious denial about her lies, manipulations and trick bag.  Speaking of which, will someone please remind that silly bitch, Taylor, that Stuffy is the architect of her own marital problems?  And, while they're at it, perhaps someone could also hip Taylor to the fact that Ridge dumped her ass like a sack of soggy potatoes because of her lies and her hypocrisy.  All of this Bill-and-Brooke-are-victimizing-my-child bullshit could end tomorrow if Taylor womaned up, hired a team of lawyers along with a forensic psychologist and negotiate the conditions under which she would turn herself in to the police.  She could plead temporary insanity and everyone would believe it.  But, evidently, it's more important to her to keep this drama going and blame Brooke, Bill, Hope, Lotty, Dotty and everybody--anybody except the child who was poised to fuck Bill in her childhood bedroom if "mama bear" hadn't walked in on them.  As for papa bear, how is it possible that even with a haircut, he still manages to look unkempt and grimy?

And, yes.  That poorly choreographed and predictable fall was telegraphed a mile away.  I am very disappointed that Hope is caught up in this mess yet again.  But, given Bradley's penchant for recycling, even if Hope was allowed to move on to someone far more worthy of her, Lame would have found a way to fuck it up for her, by casting aspersions on the new man in her life and otherwise undermining the relationship.  As an added bonus, he would hold out hope [pun intended] that they will be together again "some day."  Meanwhile, he gets to shag his simple ass to the cliff house and play happy family with his slippery slag wife and their doomed child.  The sad thing is that just like her mother before her, Hope will let him. 

Oh, and RuntheTable--I read that spoiler against my better judgment and now I'm ready to cut a bitch.

• Love 10
(edited)

@RuntheTable, that spoiler is deep-fried fuckery!

I can't believe they brought Hope back to prop 'Liam&Steffy Part IV:  THIS TIME WE MEAN IT!\   I especially hate that Hope has been sacrificed to make Hauxdilox look good.  How many actresses is that now, Mr. Bell?  Why don't you accept the fact that your girl (the character AND the actress) just isn't good enough.  I heard a rumour a while ago that KKL was going to cut back because she wants to more to Australia.  So they're trying to position JMW as the new leading lady but she doesn't have the chops.

I guess I'm one of the few people who liked Liam and Hope because I liked the characters together and not because of how it affected Hauxdilox.  I'll never forgive Bell for not giving those two a chance to at least start a life together.  The 'Romeo and Juliet' stuff was too much after a while.  I almost died laughing when Hauxdi had the nerve to tell $Bill that she and Liam 'brought out the best in each other'.  Is that why they've had three weddings and NO anniversaries?

My dream scenario would be for OBG to need a blood transfusion and then we find out that Liam isn't the daddy.  Hauxdilox, OBG and $Bill sail away on his yacht.  Liam gets the psychiatric help he so desperately needs and when he's finally got his shit together, he sets out to prove to Hope that he's the man she deserves.  I also dream about world peace and Barack Obama being asked to take over the presidency so...

Edited to add:  @MulletorHater. if your comment was a man, I'd call him Adam and take him to Captive Cabin.  My favourite part:

Speaking of insanity, it's been hilarious watching people twist themselves into pretzels to drag Hope for daring to stand up for herself and basically asking a bitch, "How does it feel now?"  Contrary to all the shrieking about that scene from Stuffy's defenders, there was nothing insane about that and frankly, I didn't know that this version of Hope had it in her.  Meanwhile, all Stuffy could do was "look" astonished with that plastered-on animal pelt on her head.  At least her grandmother went into her marriage knowing that she wasn't Eric's first choice and that he wouldn't have married her except for the fact that she was (unbeknownst to him) carrying Massimo's bastard.  She even acknowledged as much during one of those uncomfortable conversations she and Eric had about their marriage.  Meanwhile, this bitch here?  Stuffy is in some serious denial about her lies, manipulations and trick bag.  Speaking of which, will someone please remind that silly bitch, Taylor, that Stuffy is the architect of her own marital problems?  And, while they're at it, perhaps someone could also hip Taylor to the fact that Ridge dumped her ass like a sack of soggy potatoes because of her lies and her hypocrisy.  All of this Bill-and-Brooke-are-victimizing-my-child bullshit could end tomorrow if Taylor womaned up, hired a team of lawyers along with a forensic psychologist and negotiate the conditions under which she would turn herself in to the police.  She could plead temporary insanity and everyone would believe it.  But, evidently, it's more important to her to keep this drama going and blame Brooke, Bill, Hope, Lotty, Dotty and everybody--anybody except the child who was poised to fuck Bill in her childhood bedroom if "mama bear" hadn't walked in on them.  As for papa bear, how is it possible that even with a haircut, he still manages to look unkempt and grimy?

Genius!

Edited by mightysparrow
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

Oh hell no to that spoiler @RuntheTable

Still preferrable to

another go at Lally or being pulled into Lame's waffling insanity. That, and Wyatt has never been the apex of a triangle. I'd rather not have one, but if I must, it can't possibly be any more stupid than watching Hope and Steffy degrade themselves for Lame.[/spoilers]

• Love 3

@MulletorHater; rip it, just rip it!

1 hour ago, mightysparrow said:

@RuntheTable, that spoiler is deep-fried fuckery!

1 hour ago, MulletorHater said:

Oh, and RuntheTable--I read that spoiler against my better judgment and now I'm ready to cut a bitch.

Sorry guys!

1 hour ago, MulletorHater said:

Except, he's become such a cartoon villain that he has done everything "to poor Stuffy" except tying her simple ass to the railroad tracks 5 minutes before a speeding locomotive approaches, and stepping back long enough to twirl his mustache and laugh.

You need to get this to the writers post haste! 

1 hour ago, mightysparrow said:

I heard a rumour a while ago that KKL was going to cut back because she wants to more to Australia.  So they're trying to position JMW as the new leading lady but she doesn't have the chops.

Say what you will about Brooke, but she absolutely owned the whole good girl, bad girl thing. No matter what the character did, she always had that soft vulnerability about her, and KKL played it to perfection. The fact that she was hounded and tag teamed by Satan and her henchman Taylor for years made supporting the character pretty easy too. There can never be another Brooke, and if the writers think JMW has anything close to Kelly Lang's screen presence, charm and charisma, then they need to come to my house and share with me whatever it is they are smoking. 

• Love 14