Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

(edited)

It's time to pull out the big guns and get hobbly Taylor and Big Brooke to do their daughter's dirty work.

giphy.gif

They were crazy gorgeous.  Their tv offspring can't touch them.

Edited by TessHarding2
  • Love 11
4 minutes ago, TessHarding2 said:

It's time to pull out the big guns and get hobbly Taylor and Big Brooke to do their daughter's dirty work.

giphy.gif

So true, and just one of the many reasons why the second ToD needs to die forever.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, TessHarding2 said:

(what's ToD)?

Triangle of Doom.  The original triangle Taylor/Ridge/Brooke went on for to long, but initially it was good soap.  Steffy/Liam/Hope, the second triangle of doom, was boring from day one.

• Love 3
(edited)

Ahh, yes.  Thanks.  (Even though (to me) that's not Ridge), so I can't get into it.  I am sure I'm the only person here that liked Rick Forrester Jr - Kyle Lowder.  He was such an F-UP and played it so well.  He and FrankenRidge were good together.  

Edited by TessHarding2
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, TessHarding2 said:

giphy.gif

They look so young there.

• Love 4

I don't know why they don't put Bill and Steffy together, and have the baby be Bill's.  It would be better than the never ending Steffy/Liam/Hope crap.

I'm just waiting for Brooke to slip and accidentally fall onto Liam's dick.  I figure it will go something like this - Ridge is being a jerk (his default mode), doesn't attend Liam/Hope's wedding, and is instead whining to Taylor about Brooke, and Taylor is stupid enough to listen to him.  Brooke gets drunk at the reception.  Hope is upset about how Ridge and Brooke are acting, and is back to being uptight about having sex.  Liam wanders around getting drunk because he's not getting laid on his wedding night.  Brooke and Liam bump into each other, and have sex.  The next morning both Liam and Brooke start whining about how they didn't mean to, it was a mistake.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, TigerLynx said:

I don't know why they don't put Bill and Steffy together, and have the baby be Bill's.  It would be better than the never ending Steffy/Liam/Hope crap.

I'm just waiting for Brooke to slip and accidentally fall onto Liam's dick.  I figure it will go something like this - Ridge is being a jerk (his default mode), doesn't attend Liam/Hope's wedding, and is instead whining to Taylor about Brooke, and Taylor is stupid enough to listen to him.  Brooke gets drunk at the reception.  Hope is upset about how Ridge and Brooke are acting, and is back to being uptight about having sex.  Liam wanders around getting drunk because he's not getting laid on his wedding night.  Brooke and Liam bump into each other, and have sex.  The next morning both Liam and Brooke start whining about how they didn't mean to, it was a mistake.

Oh, Lord...I hope TPTB don't read this and think "What a great idea!  Brooke and Liam haven't been together yet!".  That would be the final nail in the coffin for this show.  

A hissing Brooke is a scary Brooke!  Who knew all that lay under that whispering kindergarten teach voice?

• Love 3
(edited)
10 hours ago, TessHarding2 said:

Ahh, yes.  Thanks.  (Even though (to me) that's not Ridge), so I can't get into it.  I am sure I'm the only person here that liked Rick Forrester Jr - Kyle Lowder.  He was such an F-UP and played it so well.  He and FrankenRidge were good together.  

No. I will join you. I liked Kyle Lowder, much more so than JY. I think that KL and TK would really generate some fireworks on-screen. JY seems like a nice guy and all but I can't picture him with Phoebe or Steffy or even  worse ... Taylor.  KL was just the right kind of gritty, arrogant, surly and sexy to be convincing.

@Anna Yolei: Good catch! Yes. I meant baby Bridget.

Edited by grisgris
  • Love 7
(edited)
2 hours ago, grisgris said:

No. I will join you. I liked Kyle Lowder, much more so than JY. I think that KL and TK would really generate some fireworks on-screen. JY seems like a nice guy and all but I can't picture him with Phoebe or Steffy or even  worse ... Taylor.  KL was just the right kind of gritty, arrogant, surly and sexy to be convincing.

@Anna Yolei: Good catch! Yes. I meant baby Bridget.

I wished I had seen him with Phoebe but I came in right after.  He's part of her death and then years later he sleeps with her Mom!  

This show always seems to hide the kiddles after the swaddling blanket comes off.  I did enjoy Will, Katie's kid, because that was her real life son who kept reaching for her when someone else was holding him.  Little Ricky on I Love Lucy napped till he was 5 years old.   I just wonder how much they'll use Baby Waffle.

Edited by TessHarding2
  • Love 1

No. I will join you. I liked Kyle Lowder, much more so than JY.

I'll sit at that table too! I liked him a lot more than current Rick. And I have to admit, I liked the Taylor/Rick pairing. It worked for me.

Preach. Let them rule Spencer and caused angst for the other characters. It would be far more interesting than anything related to this triangle. But then again me staring at a blank wall is more interesting than the triangle that will not end.

• Love 9
12 hours ago, TessHarding2 said:

Kyle Lowder took a long time to grow on me. It helped once he cut his hair and looked 420 percent less like the hipsters around my local colleges.

I will say even at his worst, he could convey anger and intimidation far better than JY ever could. Six years on and Young still reminds me of Lt. Data from Star Trek. You know, if Data would ever take a phase to his evil twin brother's head who'd stolen his wife.

I gotta agree with everyone rolling their eyes at Brooke fighting Hope's battles. Again. Steamless will always suck, but when Steffy returned initially, it was refreshing to see her take the lead in her own chicanery rather than the other "adults" lecturing to Lame about who he should and shouldn't do.

Brooke was 100 percent right about Steffy but if Hope wants to step up, then fucking step up. This was irritating enough to sit though when Hope was young enough to convncingly play the young, naive deer in the woods, and AN doesn't have nearly the warmth that Matula had even after Hope became an entitled twat.

3 hours ago, A-Lo said:

That would be the final nail in the coffin for this show.

I've lost track of how many "final nail" moments this show has had. At this point, the show is harder to kill than a vampire. Or James Steinbeck.

16 hours ago, grisgris said:

BTW, was the the GarBridge wedding dress or the Brill wedding dress?  In either case, it is jinxed but that was some nerve to suggest that Sludge design a brand new dress for Hope. I thought for sure that Brooke was going to suggest going to Eric instead, but recycling one her old gowns made more sense, especially in this case.

Why not recycle any of the other ten million wedding dresses Hope has worn?

But yeah. I hate Ridge as much as anyone but that was a tacky move. About as tacky as Ridge getting Quinn to design Brooke's wedding ring. :|

• Love 10
1 minute ago, TessHarding2 said:

I wished I had seen him with Phoebe but I came in right after.  He's part of her death and then years later he sleeps with her Mom!  

Oh, it's worse than that! 

He banged Taylor before Phoebe died. He was Phoebe's BF first, they broke up then he started macking on Taylor. Phoebe found out and left town.

Then she comes back and by now they've split with Taylor having woken up back in love with Ridge and a vengeful Rick was scheming to mack on Steffy. Phoebe hears about this and is understandably stark mad about it. This leads to the fight in the car that ends with Phoebe jerking the wheel and crashing.

So then, mere WEEKS after all that, Steffy actually falls for Rick unironically and they "bond" over her death! Suffice it to say I now keep up with spoilers so I can have warnings on this level of fail.

But it's safe to say that at no point in the decade since Steffy's SORAS has she been anywhere near becoming a decent person, ever.

• Love 11

Ridge had a good point that Liam should take a breath but his points are wrapped in his delusion about his "perfect" daughter.  Dolla is a manipulative ass but that's no news flash to any of these idiots. Why Ridge felt the need to tell Dolla that Liam filed the papers so Steffy is now free, expecting Dolla to " do the right thing" is beyond moronic.  Hope lost her spine but nice to see Brooke found it. TIIC can try all they want but I will not ever see Steffy as the poor, poor woobie they are going for here. OBG, ( Our Baby Girl) is carrying too much luggage for a fetus and that bugs me. 

My biggest surprise? Brooke was awesome.

• Love 15
(edited)

Okay, o watched Friday's episode specifically because anyone getting into Steffy's ass is a much watch event, even if Brooke had her bias.

But honestly? It's been a long time coming. Brooke didn't even need to bring up Taylor, because Steffy has been her own type of hypocritical. I hated every minute of Rick/Steffy, but I hated even more how Steffy was so quick to lie and scheme and toss Brooke under the bus after she put her neck out defending them both in that to get Tridge their own quickie marriage.

And even after everything Steffy has put Hope through and will inevitably turn on recast (and hopefully a farore talented and hot looking) RJ like she did on Thomas the one time he didn't jump to her beat, Brooke still treated her as a daughter. She could've been far nastier to Steffy after finding out she slept with Bill, her own history with Deacon or not--she wasn't.

I wish they'd stop with doe eyed Hope shenanigans, but I'm glad someone told her the mistake was sleeping with her father in law. As her ganster grandma once told another stupidly selfish woman who was inappropriately pregnant, "that's no halo--and you're no heroine."

Okay, o watched Friday's episode specifically because anyone getting into Steffy's ass is a much watch event, even if Brooke had her bias.

But honestly? It's been a long time coming. Brooke didn't even need to bring up Taylor, because Steffy has been her own type of hypocritical. I hated every minute of Rick/Steffy, but I hated even more how Steffy was so quick to lie and scheme and toss Brooke under the bus after she put her neck out defending them both in that to get Tridge their own quickie marriage.

And even after everything Steffy has put Hope through and will inevitably turn on recast (and hopefully a farore talented and hot looking) RJ like she did on Thomas the one time he didn't jump to her beat, Brooke still treated her as a daughter. She could've been far nastier to Steffy after finding out she slept with Bill, her own history with Deacon or not--she wasn't.

I wish they'd stop with doe eyed Hope shenanigans, but I'm glad someone told Steffy the mistake was sleeping with her father in law. As her gangster grandma once told another stupidly selfish woman who was inappropriately pregnant, "that's no halo--and you're no heroine."

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 8
(edited)

The Partially Open Door strikes again!  Valiantly moving storyline along at a pace that none of the characters are able to and freeing us from the vortex of suck that is every discussion about the upcoming Lope wedding!

Edited by A-Lo
  • Love 7

By the way they are dressed, in the CEO office, it must be casual Friday.  Hope is acting like a 13 year old in love for the first time. 

I really don't think that Ridge loves Brooke and Stuffy as much as he hates Bill.  I don't think that Ridge is really capable of love.  IMO, Ridge just wants to prove he'a the better man by keeping Brooke and Stuffy away from Bill. 

Kudos to the partially open door who is a better actor than most  

• Love 10

As much as I LOVED seeing Brooke smack Steffy down like that- I couldn't help but notice the complete irony (that everyone else in that room seemed not to notice) that of ALL the people in B&B Los Angeles that was pointing out how disgusting she was that she slept with her father in-law... it was Brooke. Her list of shameful and disgraceful behavior (including sleeping with ones father-in-law while married to said father in-laws son)  is longer than the 101. What's that old saying about people in glass houses and not throwing stones... Brooke...

• Love 5

Yes, Brooke and Ridge are complete hypocrites.  Nothing new there.

Steffy and Hope need to step up and fight their own battles.  I still can't believe Steffy didn't mention Brooke fucking Deacon when he was married to Bridget, and poor Bridget finding out over the baby monitor what despicable lowlifes her mother and Deacon are.

At least initially, Taylor and Brooke could stand up for themselves.  They devolved into pathetic doormats, but there used to be more to them than that.

• Love 3

Good grief, why couldn't Justin let it go? Does he have OCD?

It's pathetic how delusional Hope is. You'd think she hadn't already had 173 weddings.

Ew, Liam might be developing some kind of cuckolding fantasy. He keeps going over and over Steffy and Bill's tryst(s) in his head like he's in a virtual reality scene.

Alrighty then! Wyatt was finally lurking behind the right door at the right time. Let us pray he'll go straight to Liam instead of letting Bill convince him he "misunderstood" or reel him back in with the SP heir apparent promise again.

• Love 10

Boring as hell show (again) today. Why on earth would Brooke sit with her iPad and work on wedding plans in front of Sludge, then carry on about how soon she can schedule the actual event? I hate Sludge but, dang, talk about being insensitive to your "destiny."

WTF was Thorne wearing today? It was nice to see him and it's too bad that the big-name, big-dollar actor is relegated to group scenes with one or two lines to utter. His greige turtleneck and plaid jacket looked straight off the back of a 1970s late-night talk show host. All he needed was to light up a cigarette.

If I were Justin, Bill could have shut me right up with the keys and paid-for-title to that vintage '71 Ferrari Bill was boasting about! Steffy who?

• Love 11
(edited)

They are making Brooke look just as ridiculous as Hope. I get that she wants her daughter to be happy, but she should also be able to read between the lines of the very novel her life story has written. Her best advise to Hope should be to RUN! As far and as fast as she can from this fucked up mess. Why would any parent want their child to marry a man who is still not officially divorced, who has conflicting feelings about his soon to be pregnant ex-wife, and who has a history of waffling about his love for Hope and Steffy and Ivy. Women of Show have no agency of their own. They must be in relationships or marriages, no matter how broken, or be engaged. This is why I floved Wyatt and Katie, then they went and got engaged, and now we don't see them and their silly antics anymore. 

I must say again that there is a bigger purpose to Justin's sudden attitude with Bill. Of all the people in Bill's world, I would say Justin is the one Bill doesn't want to fuck with. He may be the paid help, but Justin has been doing Bill's dirty work since the dark ages, and possesses the magnum opus of Bill's life and underhanded deeds. If anyone can blow up Bill's world, it would be Justin. Frankly, I wouldn't mind seeing Justin leaving the dark side and coming back to the force. Aaron Spears is not only HOTT, but a really good actor, who could make one of the B&B ladies happy. 

Wyatt's listening at open doors skills have improved. The question is; what will he do with his new found knowledge? He just told Liam he would never lie to him, so will he go to Liam and tell him he was wrong about everything, and Bill set it all up? I kinda hope he waits for a chance to talk to Justin alone. Maybe they could throw in together to bring Bill down? What I absolutely don't want Wyatt to do is barge in and confront Bill, because no doubt, Bill will start with the "keys to the kingdom" and "heir apparent" stuff and Wyatt will cave. 

A Thorne sighting. Wow. And in a scene with the new intern. So much for big name, big dollar recasts. I so hope they will be pairing him up with Sally in some way, but that would make too much sense. I am sure they plan on shoving her back in Liam's orbit; can't have too many ladies pining for our leading man. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 6

I like the idea of Justin selling out Bill.  Right now I'm rooting for Bill because I hate Liam, Brooke, Ridge, Hope and Steffy.  Justin vs. Bill would be more entertaining than the triangle that just won't die.  Steffy would be more entertaining paired with Bill, and letting them be evil together.  Just about anything is better than Steffy/Liam/Hope.

• Love 5

Triangles are a natural form of romance for Brooke, others too but more so for her, so of course she sees no problem for Hope. I may think it's unwise but it is Show's  bread & butter. I still watch, so they aren't all wrong. LOL

I don't believe Wyatt will go against Dolla here. He has put too much into it to risk it. He will decide that Liam is happy and meant to be with Hope and keep quiet. Serving his own self interest in the process. Just a guess.

Same with Justin. They are giving us Lucy holding the football for Charlie Brown here IMO.

• Love 6

While I enjoyed the dressing down that Brooke gave Steffy because Lord knows, the bitch had it coming, that's where it should have ended.

The very last thing she should be doing is aiding and abetting her youngest child into marrying a man whose annulment papers' ink isn't even dry, not to mention his history of waffling is truly epic, out-matched only by the Original Waffle King, her current husband. 

Mothers want better for their children. Well, good mothers that is. Brooke has lived the cautionary tale that is her life and one would think the last thing on earth she would want is to see any of her children follow in her footsteps. I get her wanting to strike a blow at the heifer who caused her daughter pain (and the heifer's mother as well), but two wrongs don't make a right. 

Liam has no business getting married. He needs to be alone for at least a good six months' to get his shit together and figure out why he's such a goddamn waffle.

Hope has no business getting married. She knows good and well that Liam still loves Steffy and that he's marrying her as the safe, stable choice. I don't doubt that Liam loves her, as much as a waffle like him can love, but he's in love with Steffy and I think he always will be. 

I will find it hard to muster any sympathy for a grown-assed woman walking into a disaster with both eyes open, but that mewling, crying little creature we saw of late was all but cringing behind her mother. Hard pass to that. Where was the Hope that so recently found her backbone and was letting Hauxdi have it for fucking her father-in-law?

All her strength and grown gone in the wake of Brooke's misguided mama lioness routine. 

I can only hope that Sally isn't brought back to be inserted into this mess. I am not here for that.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

Wyatt's listening at open doors skills have improved. The question is; what will he do with his new found knowledge?

I hope whatever he does involves dressing down Bill for his claim that Katie is the terrible parent who has no business having custody of Will.  A few threatening words would be nice.  And I don't even like Katie and Wyatt as a couple, I'm just sick of all the hypocritical hypocrites on this show.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, CountryGirl said:

Mothers want better for their children. Well, good mothers that is. Brooke has lived the cautionary tale that is her life and one would think the last thing on earth she would want is to see any of her children follow in her footsteps. I get her wanting to strike a blow at the heifer who caused her daughter pain (and the heifer's mother as well), but two wrongs don't make a right. 

This is where this and other soaps have failed in recent years. The classic soaps had their generation of rabble-rousers, who would eventually mature, have children who'd get into their own trouble, then the parents have to step up to say "Don't do this because I've been there."

There's none of that here, largely because there is anyone older than forty left on the show but even the very few like Brooke don't seem to have learned a damn thing. So the cycle continues unabaited, and God forbid, we'll get to see this play out with Our Little Girl and Lizzie and/or any children Hope or Thomas or Liam with whoever he moves on to after Hope.

1 hour ago, CountryGirl said:

I can only hope that Sally isn't brought back to be inserted into this mess. I am not here for that.

Good GOD I will riot if that is the case.

• Love 6

Who is the dumbest person on this show?  There are so many to choose from.

"How could you do this?"  "How stupid am I?"  Do you really need an answer to these questions Wyatt?  Uh oh, Wyatt said NEVER which means two minutes from now Steffy will be with Bill.

Now I know why Bell had Taylor shoot Bill, so we can have another round of Taylor vs. Brooke because Steffy and Hope can't fight their own battles.  Although Steffy is better at it than Hope is.

Brooke really hasn't learned anything in all these years.  How many weddings did she rush to, or move up in an effort to keep Ridge from dumping her, and going to Taylor?  Brad Bell may want Ridge/Brooke to be the couple of the show, but he can't erase history.

• Love 8

Damn, Darin Brooks/Wyatt was really good today. When he went at $Bill, that might've been the best he's ever been. He's totally keeping the secret, though.

Oh.My.Gawd. TM Janice Wannabing. Taylor & Brooke are the worst mothers ever. Ever! They both spent their entire adult lives chasing after a man who is average on a good day, always in the midst of a triangle, not truly knowing where they stood. Why, oh why, are they not forcing their daughters into a 5150, or whatever it takes to get them away from repeating the cycle?? Ugh, how infuriating! At least 1 of them, in a perfect world, Taylor, who has a history of helping those with mental problems, should tell her daughter not to waste her life on a man who can't pick a lane, or Lame, as the case may be. Maybe Taylor will go batshit crazy again & shoot Brooke, too, for taking advantage of Steffy's situation. I couldn't believe that Steffy just let Taylor go over there, knowing that she very recently tried to murder someone who she thought had wronged her daughter.

This show is rage-inducing.

• Love 12

The scene between Stuffy and Taylor was gruesome.  They could have been replaced by two mannequins.  Taylor, get off your high horse, you are a part of Bill's manipulation by shooting him.  

Wasn't Hope Liam's first love?  Stuffy took plays out of Bill's playbook in squirming her way into Liam's life.  Wasn't she complicit in Bill's plan to sabotage one of Hope's wedding?  Wasn't she the one who kept Liam out all night before his wedding to Hope?  Didn't Stuffy try to keep Liam away from Hope, in Cabo, by getting Thomas to declare his love for her?  

I really don't think Wyatt has any real conflict with Liam being with Hope. His biggest concern is just the baby.  I would say that neither Hope or Stuffy treated Wyatt with any respect.  The both made undo demands on him.  If I was Wyatt, I would blackmail Bill into letting him and Katie get married and not sue for sole custody of Wil. 

I know I keep repeating myself but Stuffy hates losing more than she loves Liam. 

• Love 9

Well DD isn’t phoning his lines in these days, he is Y.E.L.L.I.N.G them in!!  I have to FF those awful scenes...

I wish there was a bubble over Brooke’s head today in her scene with Taylor showing what she was likely thinking as she stared at her...”thank God I didn’t use her doctor....”.   

• Love 5
28 minutes ago, nkotb said:

At least 1 of them, in a perfect world, Taylor, who has a history of helping those with mental problems, should tell her daughter not to waste her life on a man who can't pick a lane, or Lame, as the case may be.

I mean, she did it once after Italy, only to ramp right back up when the marriage was deemed invalid. But then Taylor is more batshit than Brooke has, with chomping at the bit to tell Liam about the last pregnancy and her willingness to put Katie's health at risk over Brill with the embarrassing pregnancy reveal at her birthday.

• Love 3

Taylor and Brooke are replaying their feud over Ridge using Steffy/Liam/Hope.  These two pathetic women have learned nothing.  They wasted their lives, and they are now encouraging Steffy and Hope to do the same thing.

• Love 5

I don't understand these fucking people.  Justin tells $Bill that Steffy is 100% committed to Liam and their marriage.  Then why did she fuck her father-in-law?  Taylor whines 'how could Liam do that to you?' the the daughter that fucked her father-in-law.  Wyatt shouts that $Bill tricked him into destroying Liam and Steffy's marriage.  No idiot, that happened when Steffy fucked her father in law.  What difference does it make if Steffy and $Bill are continuing their affair or not.  Steffy was married to Liam and she cheated on him with her father-in-law. THAT'S what destroyed her marriage.

Are they getting Taylor's wardrobe from Goodwill?  There wasn't a natural fibre in her whole outfit, including her hair.

Wyatt didn't have one single problem manipulating Hope to steal her from his brother.  He didn't have a problem working Steffy to get him to marry him two seconds after Liam disappeared.  NOW he has issues with being dishonest?

Before Taylor rushes off to Brooke's house, maybe she should stop by LAPD and have a word with Det. Sanchez.  She can confess that she shot Bill Spencer in the back.  THAT would set her daughter free from $Bill's manipulation.

• Love 16

I thought both Taylor and Brooke looked frumpy. Brooke's blouse would have looked much better un-tucked because that would balance out those hideous black bell sleeves. I didn't get the pairing with the powder blue bell bottoms at all. It looked sloppy and made KKL look dumpy and heavier that I am sure she really is.

Taylor's outfit was not only ugly, but the whole package looked sad and slovenly. What shocked me more than the clothes is how skinny HTy is. She looks like she's lost a lot of weight, when she wasn't big to begin with and it looks like she had her implants removed or downsized. (Good!) Otherwise, they would have been busting through (pun intended) that sweater with HORIZONTAL STRIPES. She looks very pale, delicate and frail. But, the whole lower half of her face looks swollen and misshapen and the new highlights shade in her hair really wash her out. The yellow blonde was bad, but I couldn't imagine worse until I saw it with my own eyes.  I have no right to say this, but it's like the outside of her matches what I perceive the inside of her must feel like.  It makes me sad, actually.

KKL has certainly earned her right to dress for comfort but that was a fashion miss. She could pull off a simple sheath dress in one of the popular floral patterns or even pants and tops with silhouettes that go together and are more figure-friendly than these trendy billowy numbers that are OVER-blouses and should not be shoved into pants with a belt.  Hell, wear a nice high-end t-shirt.

I know the show is bad when all I have to remark on are the clothes.

• Love 8

Hope is pathetic. A retread engagement ring, a hand-me-down wedding dress, and a reheated waffle of a groom on the rebound. I think the only way it could be worse is if she wore some of Steffy's spare hair to the ceremony.

Why do Justin and Wyatt waste their time telling $Bill stuff he already knows? Yelling doesn't make it better. They might as well be talking to the moon.

Heh, at least Taylor knows how to use a doorbell, unlike her rude daughter. But yikes, those lumps in HTy's cheeks looked painful to me.

• Love 6
(edited)
2 hours ago, mightysparrow said:

Wyatt didn't have one single problem manipulating Hope to steal her from his brother.  He didn't have a problem working Steffy to get him to marry him two seconds after Liam disappeared.  NOW he has issues with being dishonest?

Same reason Quinn is no longer insisting Wyatt compete with Liam and steal his women. She got life changing peen. In Wyatt's case, it's Katie lovin. Also I think the writers bought a clue that Quinn and Wyatt constantly sabatoging Liam's love life got old. In story they both actually grew and moved on. 

Liam, his heartache over Still's betrayal aside, unfortunately has not. He's afraid of not having ice cream but also can't decide if he wants vanilla or strawberry and flips between the two so much that they're both melted messes that has turned sour so that neither option is appetizing or worth it anymore. 

Edited by TobinAlbers
  • Love 6

Wow! I must have horrible taste. I actually thought HT looked today. Much better then she did during the shooting of BilI storyline. I still don’t know if that cane and horrid wardrobe were part of the storyline or Hunter was in a bad place or what. While I thought she looked too neutral for summer with the sweater I thought she looked pretty good. Don’t hate me. I will say that KKL looked a little disheveled. Her top was all over the place. I’m not sure if it was to be buttoned up or down or off the shoulder or not. I mean it was only white with black trim but looked like a total mess. 

• Love 2

Any time one of these idiots starts talking about how so and so would have been married years ago except for (insert lame pathetic excuse here), I just roll my eyes.  The reason the guy married someone else is because he wanted to, and when that happens any women with any self-respect or self-esteem moves on.  They don't wait around for years hoping the guy will finally choose them.

• Love 6
(edited)
13 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

My soothsayer, magic eightball, crystal ball, and woman's intuitive spidey sense are all collectively telling me that Sally's Pop is $Bill.  That will really chap Steffer the Heifer's artificially enhanced ass or it may make for great viewing when $Bill goes from zero daughters to 2.0 in the blink of a gnat's eyelash.  I'm tellin' ya, that bun in the heifer's oven is Bill's.

Edited by SimplePleasures
  • Love 12