Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, Cindylou said:

I think, well I just hate Steffy so that could be some of the reason I agree with Katie......

LOL!

1 hour ago, Gam2 said:

I don’t disagree that Liam and Slutty would be a disaster if they reconciled. The point I was trying to make is that it’s Liam’s decision to make about his life and his future. If he did go back to Slutty, he’d regret it in the end. But he should be able to have all of the facts in order to decide what to do with his life.

That's just it.  Plus, I don't understand why any of them would think Liam would automatically go back to Steffy if he were told the truth.  Liam knows what his father is like, and Steffy is being really adamant in her stance that she hasn't slept with Bill again, so IMO the fact that Liam doesn't believe Steffy really says something about how little trust he has in her.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Cindylou said:

I actually took Katie's reasoning on why Wyatt shouldn't tell Liam, as her speaking from her experience.  The paranoia and crazy she got when she was thinking Bill and Brooke were carrying on behind her back, she knows she was bonkers and doesn't want Liam to have to live through the same hell wondering is she or isn't she  and she's kinda right. (I think, well I just hate Steffy so that could be some of the reason I agree with Katie......)

Which is why this would've hit home better with her saying it to Liam. He was the one whose house she showed up at during her breakdown walk on the beach. He saw that shit firsthand and laid it out to both Brooke and Bill that they couldn't do this to Katie anymore. Not clear why she's not trying to help him through this. Just because she's nailing his brother doesn't mean she still can't be an influence for Liam. Let her be the standalone that says he needs to focus on himself and his daughter and leave Steffy and Hope alone. She's been burned by Bill too so they both know exactly how the other feels.

I don't think Katie has had a single scene alone with Liam since she hooked up with Wyatt. She's consoled Steffy but not him and was originally closest to Liam and helped facilitate his and Bill's relationship. Did SC spit in HT's cheerios or something? Or is the show resistant to Katie playing stepmother to her lover's brother?

• Love 2

No one other than Hope, has given Liam any support whatsoever. I can't blame Katie. We see her infrequently lately so when we do, I'd rather see her with Wyatt. Liam has needed someone who has no dog in this race, no agenda but there has not been anyone on screen for that.  I feel bad for him. When he was talking about needing someone, loyal, at home, I was thinking, poor child doesn't know the difference between wants and needs. Most of us might want a loyal, loving spouse at home but we don't need it. Won't die without it, it's a want. Children don't know the difference, adults do. (in general)

Liam didn't believe Steffy's denial and he probably won't ever believe anything she says without proof. Neither one of them should live like that. OBG deserves better.

• Love 8

Wow, Katie and Bill both showed their asses today. Bill by threatening Steffy with Taylor and Katie basically telling Wyatt to please Bill by keeping the truth from Liam so he wouldn't come after her to get back at Wyatt. I get that she's scared but seriously, Katie? You can take Bill. Brooke and Ridge would help you fight him if necessary. Using Wyatt as your shield and having him throw Liam under the bus to protect yourself is not a great pattern for your relationship or marriage. Wyatt was used by his mother and father and now you're becoming the latest.

• Love 2

Bill is so much better at this than Wyatt and Ridge.  I'm rooting for Bill because he is fun to watch.  Everyone else, not so much.

Wyatt needs to tell Liam the truth.  Liam has straight up asked Wyatt if he knows anything else, and Wyatt shouldn't lie to Liam.

Liam does not need to be with Steffy or Hope.  The fact that he is still waffling should tell Liam and everyone else that.

• Love 6

Bill is flipping unbelievable. Looks like he's now moving into the extortion segment of the Get Steffy project. Taylor could shut him down by getting herself a good defense attorney who's not named Carter and turning herself in to the police. But no, she's probably just going to get into cat fights with Brooke and make woeful faces.

Wonder whose car that is IRL? The show is really trying hard to show it off. I'm not impressed much.

• Love 4
12 hours ago, A-Lo said:

I predict that the Lope wedding won't happen.  In all my years of soap opera viewing, if a bride is seen in her wedding gown before the actual wedding itself that usually means buh-bye to that ceremony.

Oh GOD!

I just want one--ONE--wedding between these two to actually fucking stick. This will be their seventh engagement and sixth wedding attempt. SIXTH. They're barely 30. Even if they annul it the next week--and who are we kidding, this is gonna implode faster than Spectra Fashions--i just want to see it finally happen.

*Facepalm* *headdesk*

• Love 13
8 hours ago, TigerLynx said:

Wyatt needs to tell Liam the truth.  Liam has straight up asked Wyatt if he knows anything else, and Wyatt shouldn't lie to Liam.

I really don't know what the hell they're doing with Wyatt. What reason would he put his life on hold for Bill, who has proven untrustworthy time and time again? After this shit with Steffy and his hypocritical reaction about him and Katie, what does he owe Bill? He could buy his own Ferarri with Quinn's money.

As others have said, that's on Liam  if he stupidly handwaves everything that's happened because of this setup, but there's no point in hiding it. It's like one step forward and three miles back with Wyatt.

• Love 4
9 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Bill is flipping unbelievable. Looks like he's now moving into the extortion segment of the Get Steffy project. Taylor could shut him down by getting herself a good defense attorney who's not named Carter and turning herself in to the police. But no, she's probably just going to get into cat fights with Brooke and make woeful faces.

Wonder whose car that is IRL? The show is really trying hard to show it off. I'm not impressed much.

Or Tayor could shoot Bill again.  This SL is starting to be more about Ridge vs. Bill, and Taylor vs. Brooke.  I don't see why Liam can't just divorce Steffy.  It should be Steffy cheated on him with his father (which would be difficult to forgive, I don't know how Bridget ever forgave Brooke or Katie, or why Eric was only upset every once in while, but was mostly a Bridge cheerleader for years), he can't trust her so he wants a divorce.  Not Steffy cheated on me with my father so I have to marry Hope.

6 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

I really don't know what the hell they're doing with Wyatt. What reason would he put his life on hold for Bill, who has proven untrustworthy time and time again? After this shit with Steffy and his hypocritical reaction about him and Katie, what does he owe Bill? He could buy his own Ferarri with Quinn's money.

As others have said, that's on Liam  if he stupidly handwaves everything that's happened because of this setup, but there's no point in hiding it. It's like one step forward and three miles back with Wyatt.

Wyatt should tell Bill to go to hell, tell Liam what he knows, and then Liam can do whatever.  Mostly, it seems like none of these characters can ever just straight up tell the truth because the writers want to drag things out forever.

• Love 5

I loved the rhetorical questions posed to Liam: "Who has consistently lied to you over and over, Steffy or Dad?"  There should be a third choice: Both.

I think that Bill has completely lost his mind. That plastic trollop isn't worth grovelling over.

Yes. I agree. The issue here is Steffy's infidelity, period. That is what is so staggeringly frustrating. Just divorce the bitch and move on. At this point, Liam and Steffy should be working with a family law attorney (NOT Carter or Justin) to hammer out custody, visitation, child support, etc.) and be moving forward.

Liam's befuddled expression, gaping mouth and darting eyes are working my last nerve. Seriously. Does he have a working brain cell in his head?

• Love 17
2 hours ago, grisgris said:

"Who has consistently lied to you over and over, Steffy or Dad?" 

If that's the question, the answer is "Yes" :)

2 hours ago, grisgris said:

Liam's befuddled expression

LOL I love when he has that look, it's like he's trying to do long division in his head.  I think the story would be a lot more tolerable with an actor in that role who can actually act.

• Love 3
(edited)

You see Steffy, this is what happens when you diddle with the Devil. Doesn’t everyone know there is a price to be paid when you fuck with, or just plain fuck, Satan? Steffy set all this in motion months ago when she decided Bill was more important than her husband and her marriage, and it kinda pisses me off that Liam doesn’t realize the true depth of his wife’s betrayal. I don’t feel one iota of sympathy for that traitorous tramp. Her motivations have never been pure. If she had gone to Bill out of true concern for Liam and his relationship with his dad, and had worked to bring them back together instead of hand waving away Bill’s horrible actions, and rubbing his knee, and body hugging him, and eye fucking him; then I might be able to muster up some compassion. Steffy didn’t care about Bill and Liam’s relationship; what she cared about was Liam becoming far too independent and not following the beat of Steffy’s drum. Liam was daring to have thoughts and opinions and desires that differed from his wife’s; he was trying to right a wrong done to Steffy’s worst enemy, so his efforts were an affront to Steffy because Sally was gutter slim to her. Steffy also fails to realize that had she left her brother and Sally alone, and had not called Caroline to come and interfere, that Liam would never have been in a position to be righting his father’s wrongs. It really is mind boggling what a stupid, selfish twit Steffy is. Why does she feel she deserves forgiveness? Being the wild one, the daring one, the rebel, the fun one who likes to cha cha cha, doesn’t equate to automatic forgiveness. This plastic Prima Donna has the emotional depth of paper mache, and should read the rebel handbook that was written by the original; her Aunt Felicia. Now, Felicia knew what being a rebel truly means. She bent the rules, cut across the grain, and made her mother's life a living hell. And she did it all with class and dignity.

And now Liam is talking to Wyatt to make absolutely sure Steffy was with Bill again. And if Wyatt tells him he was played, and it was all a big con? Will Liam break off his two day old engagement with Hope? What the actual serious Mother Fuck? My thread is getting really, really thin, and I honestly don't know how much longer I can hang on. Liam just waffled back to Hope after talking to Wyatt, and is now ready to waffle back to Steffy if Wyatt says the words Liam wants to hear? I am so confused. Liam is making this all about the fucking. What about the god damn betrayal? The emotional connection? What about your wife favoring your dad in every other way that matters outside of his dick? He should also think back to how this all began. Think back to how Steffy treated Sally, and the fact that all this pain and anger and misery can be laid at Steffy's feet for being an interfering, manipulative, lying heifer. But Liam just can't do it because the guy is incapable of thinking for himself. And on the rare occasion he does; he has no faith in his choices. What ever ails Liam has been exacerbated by his repeated head traumas, and he shouldn't be doing anything but seeking medical attention and trying to focus on getting his full mental health restored. 

My eyes rolled so fucking hard when Bill said that Liam had hurt Steffy so much:

foghorn.jpg.28e418ce4706f4e1d317f9a27341e881.jpg

And everyone said Brooke pussfied Bill. PFFFT! 

Funny how multi-million dollar conglomerates and high dollar fashion houses just run them selves when their respective CEO's are having relationship drama. 

I thought it would be a cold day in hell when I would ever agree with Katie, but that day has come. I know Katie has an agenda about her niece, but everything else she said was spot on. At the same time, I am beginning to feel a bit sorry for Wyatt. None of this is his issue, but he has been put right in the middle of it, and now finds himself at a major crossroads. Save his relationship with his brother by telling him the truth, or go for the gold by staying silent. Poor Wyatt just doesn't get it that he will never be given the keys to the kingdom. Bill will continue to use Wyatt for his dirty work. I have a feeling that is why Justin has this new found conscious. I firmly believe he is on his way out as Bill's right hand man and Wyatt will be taking up those reigns. I think I would like to see Justin be the one to implode Bill's world. Of course Justin would also be destroying himself; he is the one who actually did the deeds, Bill was just the ringleader, but it would be all kinds of soapy goodness to see Justin pony up. Maybe Sally is coming back for some of that? I think Sally and Justin could be not only intriguing, but HOTT. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 10
On 5/18/2018 at 10:01 AM, ByaNose said:

I now watch the first 5 and last 5 mintues of this show. I think they could really do this show in 10 minutes and still have a quality show. LOL!!!!

I've watched it in 3 minutes online now with this particular story line I'm actually watching the whole thing.  I enjoyed the Quinn/Eric business

but FF'd all of the Sheila stuff.

They have turned Bill into Jim Jones of Jonestown fame.   He spends a lot time telling everyone their life.

• Love 1
On 5/19/2018 at 11:15 AM, RuntheTable said:

My eyes rolled so fucking hard when Bill said that Liam had hurt Steffy so much:

foghorn.jpg.28e418ce4706f4e1d317f9a27341e881.jpg

And everyone said Brooke pussfied Bill. PFFFT! 

If by "hurt Steffy" he meant all of his waffling, past and present... yeah, he is a tool. It justifies nothing Steffy has done. She knew all of that when she married him, nor do I believe that his waffling toolery comes to the level of deserving to be cucked by his own father. That karmic fate was far better befitting Nick.

5 hours ago, reva pallett said:

I hate to say this but Dollar Bill is the only one on  Bold and beautiful that is homest.Liam isn't a man hes awus. Has everyone forgott that Brooke screwed her son-in -law and Ridge screwed Caroline

I don't know how much I value honesty when it leads to people doing the same shit over and over again.

As mentioned earlier, the ToD once again has less to do with the three of them and is more a pissing contest between the parents. Brooke/Taylor was tiresome the last go-around, but there's no one to root for with Ridge and Bill. Ridge's ego is bruised and Bill wants to stick it to Liam for standing up to him.

• Love 6

When Bill took the "de Kooning" (/hard eyeroll -- that looked like a cheap framed print from Hobby Lobby), he mentioned something along the lines of "not being hurt twice." I didn't get who/what he was talking about. If he was referring to himself being hurt by Steffy, I don't follow. How has she even hurt him once? He's the one who put the brakes on original recipe Swill because Katie has a heart attack. I know that Liam has pissed him off royally, but I don't think Bill felt actual hurt. Extreme anger and even hatred, yes. I don't believe Bill is capable of feeling genuine hurt.

Anybody else follow? Or is my hearing getting that bad? LOL! I replayed it about three times and I swear that's what he said. Maybe it's time to bite the bullet and turn on closed captioning!

• Love 4

It doesn't matter if Bill and Steffy make it official. Each woman he's marriaged it was "his true love, perfect match, dream woman." Until it wasn't. Then he repeats the cycle. 

So if he marries Puffs he will get bored and start sniffing around a new woman or ex within a month or 2. And Steffy it's not enough to have a man love her or be committed she has to manipulate him into it or drive him away from a rival it's like her men are prizes or coveted rare toys. 

Her baby bump looks fake as hell so it's obvious the child takes after it's mother. 

• Love 7

Bill's perfect woman is someone who passively let's him do anything he wants and goes unchallenged. Katie directed most of her passive-aggressove attacks at Steffy during Still 1.0, but when she started calling out his drinking and how his anger led to Caroline falling over a banister, then Brooke was suddenly his rock who understood his needs.

Then when Brooke drew a hard line in the sand over Spectra and the way he treated Liam, suddenly Steffy was his destiny all along.

By this token, once Steffy throws him under the bus to spite her newest rival or decides to put her daughter's needs above stroking his ego, I suppose he'll be eyeing up Quinn again...and if she's gotten with Ridge at that point, it'll be a nice bonus ?

• Love 12

And when one of these idiots gets burned by Bill, I won't care.  That's the problem with the characters and the SLs.  Even though Liam is a waffling twit, I should have a little bit of sympathy for him, but I don't.  His wife screwed his father, and that's a lousy thing to have to deal with, but Liam isn't dealing, he's dragging Hope into his problems.  I don't feel sorry for Hope either because she has been here a dozen times with Liam, and she's still stupid enough to go there again.  If Wyatt really wants a good relationship with his brother, he could just tell him the damn truth, and not get drawn into Bill's schemes.  If Taylor wants to protect Steffy, she could turn herself into the police, or not have shot Bill in the first place, or been a better shot.  Steffy could say to hell with Liam and Bill, and do about a million things differently, but she won't.  Ridge and Brooke could shut up or drop dead.  Either is fine with me.

• Love 11

I’m pretty sure there will be no wedding. What, of many things, that is so aggravating to me is that the Hope/Liam relationship began as a true romance whereas the Steffy/Liam relationship began with Steffy imprinting on Liam like a baby duck after he revived her. Then she began stalking him and using Bill to help her break Hope and Liam up. That forever taints their relationship for me.

• Love 9
14 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

By this token, once Steffy throws him under the bus to spite her newest rival or decides to put her daughter's needs above stroking his ego, I suppose he'll be eyeing up Quinn again...and if she's gotten with Ridge at that point, it'll be a nice bonus ?

You forget...Sally 2.0 is coming back. Unless they make her his long lost daughter, don't put it past the show to have her be the Eric to Bill's Quinn.

Although honestly, Quinn and Bill do deserve each other. They're pretty despicable people.

21 hours ago, grisgris said:

When Bill took the "de Kooning" (/hard eyeroll -- that looked like a cheap framed print from Hobby Lobby),

Such a great burn.

20 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

It doesn't matter if Bill and Steffy make it official. Each woman he's marriaged it was "his true love, perfect match, dream woman." Until it wasn't. Then he repeats the cycle. 

This is where the show has really done a disservice to the audience and the character of Bill. It was believable that Katie was a woman that he thought he could manipulate, would fall for, possibly learn from, but ultimately their union just not be able to stand the test of time.  Despite his initial dressing down of Brooke, Brill had chemistry, and again you could believe this could be an interesting coupling that had a better chance at lasting given Brooke betrayed her sister twice for Bill. But then the show blew the couple up over some weak sauce rather than writing for them as a couple. Now they're toying with Still, but given that we know the show won't commit to them, why should be become invested in their potential. We've been burned way too many times to give a damn at this point.

• Love 9

The problem is Brad Bell.  Ridge/Brooke is his couple so no matter who else they are paired with, Bell will insist on them being put back together.  Bell likes the triangle so Steffy/Liam/Hope will never end.

Bill actually had a point about originally Steffy wanted him, and then moved onto Liam when Bill decided to stay married.  The writers could have left it at that.  Instead they had the subtle threat of Bill blackmailing Steffy with Taylor shooting him.

So now Steffy, Liam, Wyatt are Bill's victims - NOT.  And Hope is an idiot who is about to get burned again.

• Love 3

So it took exactly one day for Wonder Girl Brooke to arrange an entire wedding for her Hopeless daughter? And she’s still wearing that stupid blouse/blue pants. Okay, Wyatt. Either tell your lame brother the truth or don’t. Just make up your damn mind!! After watching the Royal Wedding on Saturday, today’s soaps were even sorrier than usual. And boy, that’s saying a lot. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

Such a great burn.

I am not a big de Kooning fan but was more commenting on the flimsy quality of the piece when Bill took if off the wall.  I actually, kind of liked it when it was re-homed in Wyatt's office.  I would be reluctant to hang a painting worth several million dollars in a beach house. Even though the house is on a cliff, I'd be afraid that all of the exposure to moisture and sand would damage it. What do I know? I am sure that celebrity homes in Malibu are like mini art museums!

I think that Liam's daftness is beginning to wear off on me.  I guess I don't understand. Say that Wyatt does tell Liam the truth. Then what?  Is Liam going to run back home, break the engagement off with Hope, then re-propose to Steffy? In the overall scheme, what difference does it make? Steffy is still engaging Bill.  I know that Bill barged into the beach house, as he has a key and all (I guess?) He hung around long enough in Steffy's presence to remove the painting. I'm sure that in L.A. there are specially trained people who are able to transport priceless artwork. Bill could have easily hired one of them.

• Love 4

I agree @grisgris.  Even if Liam finds out that Steffy isn't seeing $Bill, what difference does it make?  She still fucked her father-in-law.  And then lied to his face until he found out via a paternity test.  Pretending that those crazy kids have a chance is absurd.  Their relationship is based on sex and Liam isn't going to be able to perform his duty as a husband with the image of his dad in his wife dancing in his head.  And Steffy would never put up with their baby daughter getting all the attention.  Their relationship is dead.  Show should bury it and let us all move on.

• Love 10

Liam is like 24 hours away from marrying one woman and he still trying to find his way clear to go back to another. For the life of me, what do these women see in this guy? Dandelion puffs have more substance than Liam.

I thought that when $Bill said that he was taking the de Kooning, Steffy said, "that's not what it is".

She did say that. The show would probably get into trouble if they were trying to pass off a fake or cheap imitation as the genuine article. Maybe Bill got swindled when he bought it thinking it was the real thing.

Bill barged into the beach house, as he has a key and all

I thought Steffy changed the locks after she bought it? Whatever, didn't he come in from the back? She probably leaves the patio door open during the day.

• Love 2
On 5/21/2018 at 12:11 AM, Anna Yolei said:

Bill's perfect woman is someone who passively let's him do anything he wants and goes unchallenged. Katie directed most of her passive-aggressove attacks at Steffy during Still 1.0, but when she started calling out his drinking and how his anger led to Caroline falling over a banister, then Brooke was suddenly his rock who understood his needs.

Then when Brooke drew a hard line in the sand over Spectra and the way he treated Liam, suddenly Steffy was his destiny all along.

I know but here's the thing. With each "true love" he's also began with loving their independence, mind, and views. Then each one he betrays the second she utters conflicting perspectives. It's like what he SAYS he loves he actually hates...? Image-1.gif

• Love 4

you know while watching yesterday, I started to feel bad for Wyatt, because whenever Liam finds out he got played by Bill it's gonna be all Wyatt's fault him and Steffy aren't back together,   BUT then I remembered Liam did the same thing Wyatt is doing, he kept his mouth shut about Caroline, when Thomas was on the fence about leaving Sally for a "dying" Caroline.  Karma is a bitch Liam, WYATT don't you dare say a word!!!!!!!!!!

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Cindylou said:

he kept his mouth shut about Caroline, when Thomas was on the fence about leaving Sally for a "dying" Caroline.  Karma is a bitch Liam, WYATT don't you dare say a word!!!!!!!!!!

Ooh, that's right. I almost forgot about that. Now I feel better about Wyatt not telling.

• Love 6

Which is hilarious because by Liam not telling Thomas the truth, he felt compelled to help Sally when Bill got his Skye fixation and wanted to destroy her. This led to Liam almost dying with Sally and that kiss which he confessed to Steffy which gave her the excuse that she needed to sleep with Bill.

Here is the thing, if Steffy didn’t sleep with Bill and lie about it until she stupidly got caught with the paternity test, it wouldn’t matter because Liam would trust Steffy to be innocent and Wyatt as being wrong.

Liam doesn’t trust Steffy. I don’t think that he really doesn’t like her. If there was no baby, Liam would have walked away from without looking back.

• Love 6
14 hours ago, grisgris said:

I am not a big de Kooning fan but was more commenting on the flimsy quality of the piece when Bill took if off the wall.  I actually, kind of liked it when it was re-homed in Wyatt's office. 

No, I agree. I was just giggling at the Hobby Lobby name drop.  It hit close to home, LOL.

15 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Kim Matula's show (LA to Vegas) got cancelled. Hope (hah, hah) she won't give B&B a second thought and moves right on to the next, better opportunity than The Steffy Show.

I agree. I'm bummed that the show didn't get picked up but my bigger worry is that KM would  give Brad Bell a listen as you know he had his people ring up her agent a note as soon as the cancellation was announced. I hope she says, thanks but no thanks, and keeps on trucking.  I have no doubt she'll bounce back on a primetime show. No need to panic yet.  The Arrowverse needs a Kate Kane/Batwoman. She needs to throw her cowl/batarang into the ring.

• Love 3
16 hours ago, Gudzilla said:

So did Justin's conscience go back to sleep ?

Thanks to the parking lot scenes I have a new favorite character..... "Aimlessly Wandering Security Guard"! 

I so wanted the camera to follow him and get away from the endless drivel of the ToD. 

It's gotten to the point I'm at with Y&R - I watch the first five minutes and the last five minutes...everything else is just stuff and nonsense. 

• Love 6
13 hours ago, mightysparrow said:

I agree @grisgrisEven if Liam finds out that Steffy isn't seeing $Bill, what difference does it make?  She still fucked her father-in-law.  And then lied to his face until he found out via a paternity test.  Pretending that those crazy kids have a chance is absurd.  Their relationship is based on sex and Liam isn't going to be able to perform his duty as a husband with the image of his dad in his wife dancing in his head.  And Steffy would never put up with their baby daughter getting all the attention.  Their relationship is dead.  Show should bury it and let us all move on.

What difference does it make, indeed.

Her fucking his father-in-law is reason enough.

Her fucking his father-in-law and lying about it the night she came back and renewed their vows is reason enough.

Her fucking his father-in-law and lying about it from the minute she came home on Don't Save the Horse, Ride the Stallion night, up to and including doing a secret paternity test is reason enough.

Her fucking his father-in-law, lying about it for weeks until she got busted with the secret paternity test results paper she flippantly left lying in her purse, and continuing to try to lie her way out of it until forced by Liam to come clean is reason enough.

Her fucking his father-in-law, lying about it, conducting paternity tests behind one of the potential father's back's, and continuing to meet with her affair partner with the flimsiest of excuses after finally admitting who said affair partner was and claiming remorse for her actions is reason enough.

Her fucking his father-in-law, lying about it ad nauseam, the paternity test shenanigans, the lack of no contact, and the continued secrecy between supposedly former affair partners (i.e. Taylor shot Bill) is reason enough.

The fucking, the lying, the "who's the daddy" testing, the can't seem to stay away from each other, including hugs and hand-holding, the shared secrets, and the "can't we just move on/our little girl" aka "just get over it already, Liam" rug-sweeping tomfuckery is reason enough.

The staged scene? I-R-R-E-L-E-V-A-N-T to all of the above. 

• Love 19
4 hours ago, Cindylou said:

you know while watching yesterday, I started to feel bad for Wyatt, because whenever Liam finds out he got played by Bill it's gonna be all Wyatt's fault him and Steffy aren't back together,   BUT then I remembered Liam did the same thing Wyatt is doing, he kept his mouth shut about Caroline, when Thomas was on the fence about leaving Sally for a "dying" Caroline.  Karma is a bitch Liam, WYATT don't you dare say a word!!!!!!!!!!

And this right here is why NONE of these people have the right to criticize what someone else does.  They are all selfish hypocrites.

• Love 4

I agree that it's irrelevant because Liam knows all that now and was ready to forgive it all. In theory. However, as soon as Wyatt spilled the fake news, he instantly believed it. Without a doubt so I can speculate that they didn't really have much of a chance especially with Dolla drooling in the background.  Dolla is not going to give up until something shiny gets his attention. 

• Love 4

I'm wondering just how many characters is Show willing to throw under the bus in order to prop up Hauxdilox. 

$Bill, of course, because even though Hauxdi has claimed the sex was consensual, Bell has dangled the possibility that it wasn't for months.  The only time that I ever liked $Bill was when he was with Brooke, but I have to admit that I'm enjoying watching him torturing Hauxdilox.  With the amount of pain that bitch has caused, it's nice to see her getting some back.

Wyatt, who is willing to keep his father's secret for a Ferrari.  I know this is supposed to make Wyatt a 'bad guy' but why should he tell Liam that $Bill set him up?  It doesn't change the fact that Hauxdilox fucked her father-in-law.  And Hauxdi made a point of cheating on Wyatt (her husband) the second Liam arrived from Captive Cabin.  Wyatt doesn't owe that slattern a fucking thing.

Two seconds before Katie told Wyatt to keep his mouth shut, she was the favourite Logan of many B&B fans.  Now, the internet is buzzing with how horrible Katie is.  Again, what the fuck does Katie owe Hauxdilox?  Should she put herself out to help the woman who made her life miserable for years.  Katie kept her mouth shut during $Bill's campaign to torture Hope; she's done enough for Hauxdilox.

Brooke is always going to be the bad guy when it comes to Steffy for the hateful act of wanting her daughter to be happy. 

Poor Hope has been read for filth ever since she showed up. Most folks have forgotten that RIDGE brought her back to please Brooke.  Hope wasn't studying Liam.  Hope supported Hauxdilox for as long as she could.  She sat beside the slattern during Brooke's wedding so she wouldn't feel lonely.  She talked Liam into going to the first ultrasound.  Hope has done more than enough for a creature who has devoted most of her time to making her miserable.  It might be too soon and too quick but IT'S A SOAP OPERA!  Hope needs to go for what's hers and to hell with the slattern.

It's hysterical to hear Steffy fans call Liam everything but a child of God, and yet STILL want him with their girl because they don't want the Logans to win.

All these characters will be dragged down for Steffy and it won't make a difference.  BECAUSE SHE FUCKED HER FATHER IN LAW.

• Love 13

I don't get why Brooke and Taylor are dressed so horribly.  Brooke, especially, is in very fine form, but the clothes they're putting her in would be hideous on almost anyone.  I understand if KKL doesn't want to wear short skirts and wants to dress "for her age", but she would look much better with something more body-conscious.  Really quite a shame.

• Love 7
17 hours ago, grisgris said:

Say that Wyatt does tell Liam the truth. Then what?  Is Liam going to run back home, break the engagement off with Hope, then re-propose to Steffy?

Knowing Liam, that's precisely what he'd do.

• Love 7

Liam, you pathetic waffling twit, you actually asked yourself an important question, "Why does it drive you crazy?"  Your wife screwed your father.  You chose to divorce her, and are engaged to Hope.  Pick a road and drive it already, you despicable worthless idiot.

I hate Ridge.  Yes, Hope will be hurt if the marriage to Liam doesn't work out, but you don't really give a damn about Hope (which is a rewrite) so just admit the truth.

Brooke, when did you ever ACCEPT Ridge being married to Taylor?

Wyatt, if you really care about Liam, tell him the truth and stop accepting Bill's gifts.  If you aren't going to do that, then stop whining.

Now Steffy's doctor is giving Steffy and Liam couple advice?  {face plam}

Where is Taylor?  Could the writers put her character to use, and have her come back and shoot all these brain dead morons.

• Love 10

That was the most blatantly manipulative bullshit writing I've ever seen. Steffy, paragon of virtue, wants to honor Liam's dead mom? Give me a fucking break writers. It's pathetic. 

• Love 12

Well, I didn't see "Kelly" coming. Damn, well-played, Steffy, well-played. 

I wish Robin Givens could get an actual role on the show. She's too good to play referee/baby-checker/emotional support. Maybe she could get with Thorne. Now that'd be pretty. 

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, nkotb said:

Well, I didn't see "Kelly" coming. Damn, well-played, Steffy, well-played. 

I wish Robin Givens could get an actual role on the show. She's too good to play referee/baby-checker/emotional support. Maybe she could get with Thorne. Now that'd be pretty. 

Now I can't unsee Robin Givens in her 'Boomerang' trenchcoat and lingerie special sexing up Thorne. I like it. I like it a lot!

Not that shocked that Steffy tried to use the lure of naming their daughter Kelly. It actually works for a boy, too.  Still feel like she'll switch it out to Phoebe or go for Kelly Phoebe Spencer-Forrester in the end.

• Love 4