Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, RuntheTable said:

Sorry, but I cannot agree with that; the day they put a moratorium on giggling due to age is the day they can just put a bullet in me (please don't tell Taylor I said that!). I can only speak for myself, but laughter, humor, and giggling are balms to the soul, and have gotten me through some of the hardest periods of my life. For me, there is nothing like a good case of the giggles, or a hard belly laugh to wipe away the stress of the day or a painful situation. I cannot imagine my world without them! 

I totally agree with you.  I like how KKL sounds in this video as she interacts with her real-life love, Dom.

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/991892472690180096

(edited)

I don't have an issue with laughter at all. Laughter is essential for life. I specifically stated giggling like a school girl with her first crush which is completely different in my book. But hey miles vary and all of that.

Edited by hypnotoad
  • Love 2

I was in to punk rock when I was a school-girl so there was no giggling allowed.  Now that I'm an 'old lady' like KKL/Brooke, is it okay if I use that unused giggling time retroactively?

I think KKL is one of the most attractive women on B&B of ANY age.  I also don't think that a woman should be forced to hang up her sexuality because she reaches a certain age.  Nobody's telling Ridge or $Bill to stop fucking but I guess men are allowed to fuck until minutes before they head for the graveyard. 

• Love 3

I also don't think that a woman should be forced to hang up her sexuality because she reaches a certain age.

So now giggling like a school girl with her first crush means she needs to hang up her sexuality?!? I have no idea how that compares or what that means. And I highly doubt there's any chance at all that Brooke will hang up her sexuality. Wasn't she cheating with her sisters hubby just a year ago or so?!?

I ... me ... dislike Brooke's inane giggling. I have an issue with it because it makes her seem and sound childish. Just my own opinion. That doesn't mean I think she needs to give up her sexuality and it doesn't mean I am opposed to laughter as a general rule. Giggling like a childish girl who is looking at her first crush bugs me. Only me.

Back to the show ... where is Thorne?

• Love 6

I have no problem with Brooke’s sexuality and never have. The giggling, simpering like a teenage girl from the 1950’s is what bugs the hell out of me. Stand up like a real woman, keep your romantic interactions at home and act like a businesswoman/adult when you’re at work. That kind of crap is a NONO in 2018 even if it’s with your current temporary husband. The old days of the soaps are over. Trying to continue this ancient trope between men and women in today’s climate is so out of touch. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, jenrising said:

Probably hiding under Katie's bed in nothing but his turtleneck.

Or a vest. IR wardrobe looks weird on him. Granted, he’s in the fashion business but why wardrobe insist insist on dressing him like this. It doesn’t speak Thorne to me. Wait! Did I just type that? Never mind. 

• Love 4
On 5/5/2018 at 5:04 PM, tessaray said:

I felt more sorry for Liam. At this point I don't believe he's in love with either Hope or Steffy, he just wants to belong somewhere.

Except that's been his story going back to the very first Aspen wedding seven blooming years ago. After seven years, we'd gotten to see Brooke go from college grad to dating Ridge, then marrying Eric, then becoming CEO of FC...a position she succeeded in and is the only character in Show who has ever managed to keep control of it for longer than five minites at a time. There was a progression of events, is what I'm saying.

Liam I feel has been stick in second gear, aside from the blessed few months he was controlling SP. As The White Owl mentioned, he doesn't *do* anything without being pushed into it, including moving out of the No-tell Motel...just to move into his ex-girlfriend's* mother's pool house instead of...I don't know...finding his own apartment with a room for his daughter.

SC is no thespian, but he does deserve better than this. Much better.

All that being said:

On 5/5/2018 at 5:04 PM, tessaray said:

It's kind of sad that there's no one who wants what's best for Liam without an ulterior motive of their own

I can't argue this.

I guess Liam really is the new Brooke Logan these days. :(

*Why do people refer to Hope as his ex-wife? Despite more weddings than a Vegas drive-thru chapel, they have never been married. The only wedding they did have where the minister got to the "you may now kiss the bride" was invalidated over some paperwork...which led to the next exubrient wedding and the I WUZ WOBBED shit for six months. 

On 5/5/2018 at 5:27 PM, hypnotoad said:

Well the ToD drove me away years ago and what happens? We are right back there again. Unbelievable. New Hope was cast and in 5 seconds flat we are in a triangle. This show is just so predictable and bad.

Same here. I survived Throoke being split up two minutes after they got married and Macy was sacrificed for it; I sat as Brooke fucked her SIL; I sat through Ridget and all the other pairings that paternity retcon inspired; I still came back despite Nick being ruined to prop Bridge.

Yet, seeing this stupid shit?

43eeb42c-58c3-46d0-a7bd-467b239e56d7.gif

• Love 8

Maybe Ridge will con Thorne into seducing Hope to get her away from Liam and then we'll have Horne *giggle* Stephie can thing she's getting her ego back, but he wants Hope.  I'm just saying  wouldn't it be nice if the girl got to waffle a bit (not Steffy, because she did her father in law and all and I hate her!)

• Love 3
8 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

I guess Liam really is the new Brooke Logan these days. :(

He's like a dang pinball. Amber, Steffy, Hope, Quinn, Sally, Steffy, Hope, Steffy ... I'm dizzy (and I'm sure I've forgotten a few stops along the way). Deep inside, I'm hoping his OTP is Carter.

• Love 2
On 5/5/2018 at 7:07 AM, TobinAlbers said:

It's karma for Hope because instead of getting him treated, she's manipulated/used it to her advantage and so now she's about to feel the effects going from 'winning' Liam to his annulling the marriage when he wants to go back to Steffy.

If I recall, when Hope heard about Liam's most recent head injury, Hope made Liam go to a hospital to get it checked out, which I think he did do (offscreen, of course).

On 5/5/2018 at 4:34 PM, TigerLynx said:

It would have been hilarious to see Brooke tell Bill, "How dare you cheat on my sister with ME."

Don't be shocked if that line is in a B&B outtake reel :)

On 5/4/2018 at 3:35 PM, TigerLynx said:

Instead of bringing Hope back ready to reunite with Liam, it should be revealed that Hope got married in Europe.  Hope's husband's family didn't approve of Hope because she's part of the Forrester-Logan clan, and they find them embarrassing and crazy.  Hope's husband comes to town to win her back.

That would be interesting...so will never happen.

On 5/3/2018 at 11:15 PM, Rapscallion said:

In fairness to Steffy... yeah I know... she didn’t really turn to Bill or trust Bill with this secret. She really was between a rock and a hard place. Taylor outright told Bill that she was the one that shot him and even had another go. Steffy just happened to walk in on the situation. If she had found out first then confided in Bill then sure, feed her to the wolves, but she really didn’t have too many options. 

In hindsight she probably could have and should have told Liam, but I’m sure you can understand her point of view with really trying to minimise the amount of people that knew about it.

These soap characters do not know how to shut down soap bullies.  As soon as Bill told Steffy the conditions under which he wouldn't rat out Taylor, she should have run to Liam and spilled everything, including Bill's blackmail.  

14 hours ago, Gam2 said:

Stand up like a real woman, keep your romantic interactions at home and act like a businesswoman/adult when you’re at work.

Why don't you fly on over to Genoa City and tell this to Billy & Phyllis??? :)

1 hour ago, lightninggirl said:

Amber, Steffy, Hope, Quinn, Sally, Steffy, Hope, Steffy ... I'm dizzy

This almost reads like a list of managers George Steinbrenner fired :)

• Love 8

There's the story of JJ Abrams, having left Alias to go launch LOST, was sitting in his hotel room in Hawaii and had the tv on and Alias happened to be on. He settled back to watch for a few minutes. He picked up a pad to take notes. Before the end of the hour he was on the phone with the producers in LA asking WTF was going on with the show.

Does Brad Bell watch his own show?

Does he like watching his own show?

If his dad was alive would HE like watching this show? What notes does he think he'd give?

2 hours ago, lightninggirl said:

He's like a dang pinball. Amber, Steffy, Hope, Quinn, Sally, Steffy, Hope, Steffy ...

I don't count Quinn. That wasn't voluntary.  But no Ivy? Poor girl has been forgotten and wiped from existence!

• Love 4
1 hour ago, TobinAlbers said:

There's the story of JJ Abrams, having left Alias to go launch LOST, was sitting in his hotel room in Hawaii and had the tv on and Alias happened to be on. He settled back to watch for a few minutes. He picked up a pad to take notes. Before the end of the hour he was on the phone with the producers in LA asking WTF was going on with the show.

If his dad was alive would HE like watching this show? What notes does he think he'd give?

1. Yes

2. Yes

3. No. How many years would it take to write the autopsy notes?

I have always heard that Ridge's character was developed as an alter ego to Brad Bell.  I believe that he closely identifies with Ridge Forrester and often blurs the lines, which is a gross understatement.  I think he gave RM the ultimate FU by hiring the antithesis of Ridge Forrester as we knew him to fill the role. We've already psychoanalyzed how he must have been mistreated by women (at least from his POV) to write the way he does for the female characters, especially Brooke.

I wish that there was some kind of third-party critic or service that would sit down with Brad Bell and to through season by season as to how the show is slowly being ruined bit by bit. I guess a good jumping point in would be "The Taking of Nick Marone 1 2 3." (I forgot if Breacon, Rridget and the rape of Brooke) occurred under the watch of Brad or his father. I would love to hear an explanation as to why he thinks people are still interested in Bridge and the eternal fascination with JMW and the ToD.

• Love 5

Brad Bell was in control of the show for Breacon, Rridget and Brooke's rape.  Brad Bell killed off Taylor because he wanted to reunite Ridge and Brooke.  He doesn't think Breacon was a big deal because according to him everyone will forgive Brooke anything.  He has the same attitude about Ridge.  The show will never end Bridge for good because that is the couple Brad Bell likes.  Brad Bell only brought Taylor back from the dead because he wanted to put an end to "Caroline and Taylor died so that's how Brooke got Ridge" the problem with that is - the viewers saw what happened.  Ridge treated Taylor and Brooke like crap for years, and they were stupid enough to put up with it.  It doesn't matter who has Ridge, they both lost because they wasted their lives on a guy who wasn't worth it.  Brad Bell said when he brought Taylor back he was going to level the playing field - hence Darlagate, Taylor/Rick, and now Taylor shot Bill.  In the end though, it doesn't matter how horrible or crazy Bell makes Taylor, it won't change the things Ridge or Brooke have done.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, grisgris said:

wish that there was some kind of third-party critic or service that would sit down with Brad Bell and to through season by season as to how the show is slowly being ruined bit by bit. I guess a good jumping point in would be "The Taking of Nick Marone 1 2 3." (I forgot if Breacon, Rridget and the rape of Brooke) occurred under the watch of Brad or his father.

All of that was Brad. I'm sure Bell St. had left by 2001 as his health was declining and was more focused on running Y&R until that was eventually sold to Sony.

Breacon was the absolute first big misstep, but the handling of Ridge's paternity was truly the beginning of the end. I'm of the unpopular opinion that this reveal of Ridge not being Eric's in and of itself was not a terrible idea and could've lead to some shade that Stephanie deserved for trying to control everyone's lives. But good God did he do no favors by then immediately hooking up Ridge and Bridget together as a result. I know Passions was pretty popular around that time as all my classmates were watching; was Bell trying to keep up with that?

• Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, Anna Yolei said:

Breacon was the absolute first big misstep, but the handling of Ridge's paternity was truly the beginning of the end. I'm of the unpopular opinion that this reveal of Ridge not being Eric's in and of itself was not a terrible idea and could've lead to some shade that Stephanie deserved for trying to control everyone's lives. But good God did he do no favors by then immediately hooking up Ridge and Bridget together as a result. I know Passions was pretty popular around that time as all my classmates were watching; was Bell trying to keep up with that?

Having Ridge not be Eric's son was actually a great idea because it highlighted what a hypocrite Stephanie really was and it fit with what we already knew about Stephanie, Eric and Beth. The stupidity of the storyline was that it was used to try to hook up Ridge and Bridget who he spent years thinking that she was his daughter. 

Edited by nilyank
  • Love 5

I'm half way through watching and am howling with laughter.  What woman wouldn't want to be pummeled with platitudes of devotion, love and obsession by a wealthy man?  Oh wait...

At least they have Steffy turning him away, for now...

Well, today anyway.

• Love 5
On 5/5/2018 at 8:27 PM, hypnotoad said:

Well the ToD drove me away years ago and what happens? We are right back there again. Unbelievable. New Hope was cast and in 5 seconds flat we are in a triangle. This show is just so predictable and bad.

Watching Nu Hope and Liam together in today's ep just made me hope that LA to Vegas works out for KM.  No actor or actress should be forced to regurgitate this horseshit ad infinitum.

• Love 12

Are the Lope fans happy about this? Do they really want to see Hope "win" this way? A couple of hours ago Liam was all set to cast her aside and go back to his cheating wife. He could (and likely will) just as easily cast her aside again once he finds out how Bill used Wyatt to manipulate him. Ugh.

• Love 6
43 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Are the Lope fans happy about this?

I liked them together at 1st...then I wanted them together just to throw it in Steffy's arrogant face...now I don't think anybody deserves to be stuck with that jackass.  OK..maybe Sheila :)

• Love 7

I hate Stuffy with the fire of ten thousand suns and am still furious on her behalf.  She clearly has no love for Bill yet he is determined to "have" her and will go to extreme lengths to  manipulate his own son to leave her.  And has not one jot of hesitation or doubt?  On his own son's behalf?  It's just plain wrong.  Soapy, yes, but horrible.  Stuffy herself is horrible but I don't believe for one second that she doesn't love Liam.  And although I was a Lope fan back in the KM days, that ship has sailed for me.  Who proposes to a woman on the same day he leaves his pregnant wife?  Oh, that's right...Liam...who proposed to Stuffy, with Hope's engagement ring, mere minutes after she'd left it on his mantle.  Ugh!

PS

I realize Hope wasn't pregnant.  Still....

• Love 7
(edited)

They wasted the Ridge paternity reveal with the awful Ridge/Bridget stuff.  What should have happened is when Ridge and Bridget found out, they were worried about Eric, and didn't know what to do.  When Eric did find out, have Bridget and Ridge be there for him, and have Ridge really apologize for his affair with Brooke.  It's strange that every once in a while Eric will be angry about Ridge/Brooke, but most of the time for years, Eric was the biggest Bridge cheerleader there was.  Instead they did the horrible Ridge/Bridget SL, and there were no real consequences to the truth about Ridge's paternity.

I thought after Breacon it looked like Eric and Brooke might get back together.  Then Taylor died.  Taylor should have stayed dead, and if Bell just has to have Ridge/Brooke as a couple, then stop with all the on again off again stuff.  If 30 years of Ridge/Taylor/Brooke wasn't bad enough, now Bell has doubled down with Steffy/Liam/Hope.  I know Bill's a bastard, but why would Steffy or Hope want Liam.  There are more men in the world than Liam, Bill, or Ridge.

Edited by TigerLynx
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, nasir jones said:

Watching Nu Hope and Liam together in today's ep just made me hope that LA to Vegas works out for KM.  No actor or actress should be forced to regurgitate this horseshit ad infinitum.

Just finished binging S1 and it's a keeper.  KM plays off well of everyone's and really is the glue of the show even if Dylan McDermott is a scene stealer. I love that there is zippo sexual tension between her and Captain Dave. They're friends and co-workers. 

1 hour ago, A-Lo said:

I realize Hope wasn't pregnant.  Still....

Speaking of this...should we place bets on if Hope ends up pregnant by Liam or thinks she is or lies about being pregnant to keep him close when he drifts back to Steffy once Bill's manipulation comes out? 

Call me crazy but I can see Bill approaching Hope with a proposition and the two teaming up to keep Steffy and Liam apart. Hope would rationalize like Bill that Liam and Steffy end up with the people they deserve. It'd be the nail in Lope for sure.

Then Hope is so disgusted with herself she has angry drunk hate sex with Bill and actually does end up pregnant but tries to pass it off as Liam's and suddenly she realizes....she's become her mother. And much like when Steffy lost her child late term being repeated with Hope, we'll get 'Did you rape her, Bill?!' From Liam and Brooke (instead of Ridge). Brooke gunning for Bill for 'taking advantage' of Hope would be hella interesting.

• Love 6

One one hand you have Quicksilver and on the other hand you have the flash breaking speed records to woo their damsel in distress.  At least Bill thinks Stuffy is a damsel.  As for Hope, she really really really wanted to fall in love with another man but her addiction for waffles couldn't overcome her heart.  

• Love 4
4 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

And much like when Steffy lost her child late term being repeated with Hope, we'll get 'Did you rape her, Bill?!' From Liam and Brooke (instead of Ridge).

God, no! This need not ever approach this subject ever fucking again. After Bell did Olympic gold-level backflips to backpedal Drunk Night and the crap after Captive Cabin, it is beyond the pale that everyone is insisting that Steffy's entirely sober ass was taken advantage of (even if, to Steffy's marginal credit, she has never once tried to lean in or take advantage of that to save her farce of a reputation).

Miss me with that shit.

• Love 7
11 hours ago, Rapscallion said:

Should we start taking bets on how long it will be now until Hope is pregnant?

...and the real kicker will be that only Hope is having Liam's baby because Bill is the father of Steffy's little girl.

• Love 5

Liam proposed to Hope.

Liam and Hope had sex.

Bill continued his blackmail campaign courtship of Steffy.

Wow. 

Just electrifying. 

Later in the evening I tuned into my new favorite show, The Terror, and saw what real riveting tv is all about. 

• Love 3
20 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

I don't count Quinn. That wasn't voluntary.  But no Ivy? Poor girl has been forgotten and wiped from existence!

I am thinking the only episode Badley ever watched was the one where Deacon and Brooke made love in her office (with audible orgasms). I'm sure he enjoyed that episode and probably still does.

• Love 4
10 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

Just finished binging S1 and it's a keeper.  KM plays off well of everyone's and really is the glue of the show even if Dylan McDermott is a scene stealer. I love that there is zippo sexual tension between her and Captain Dave. They're friends and co-workers. 

Sadly the ratings for L.A. to Vegas have been mediocre. It took off (no pun intended) enough briefly that the complete S1 aired but things don't look promising for renewal. That was apparent in the finale when the strings that tied up the loose ends were left slack enough to pick back up where the show left off. Otherwise, it was a nice ending.  I thought it was a cute show but I can see where it was an "acquired taste," as there was a lot of humor that might have remained in the overhead bins ... if you get my drift.

Hopefully, if this show isn't renewed, KM caught the eye of other prime time PTB and she will find another project soon.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, RuntheTable said:

Liam proposed to Hope.

Liam and Hope had sex.

Bill continued his blackmail campaign courtship of Steffy.

Wow. 

Just electrifying. 

This show is just the worst. 

Sexual healing is one thing and I could get on board with Liam needing that, especially with Hope all too willing to comply, but the rest? I can't believe I actually sat there and watched, in a mirror image of when Steffy accepted the still-warm-from-Hope's-finger engagement ring, as Liam "In Love With Being in Love" Spencer proposed to Hope a couple of hours after he was thisclose to reuniting with Hauxdi and Hope accepted. At least it was a new ring? Right? Wait, I forgot...I don't care. 

I know I had posted about enjoying Hope and Liam getting close again as it stuck in Hauxdi's craw, but I regret that I let my disdain for the heifer remove common sense. This isn't going to end well for Hope as we all know he's always going to want Steffy (like an itch under his skin that he can't quite scratch). He wants to want Hope and all the sweetness and light and stability but he is never gonna get Hauxdi out of his system. Also, he's going to find out about the staged scene in Bill's office and use that to waffle out of the Lope relationship, nevermind that all of his points about the lack of trust and honesty and inability to maintain zero contact with her affair partner (and I did enjoy this dressing-down here) still stand: and it's the last good show I'm betting we'll get for a while.

Steffy: "This is why I went to Bill. To bring our child home, to our house, yours and mine."

Liam: "You didn't have to see him, Steffy. You could have sent a messenger. But you...you can't stay away." Forget the candles and the lipstick smeared pillow and blankets...you can throw the whole shooting match, even the hug away...the fact that she went to SEE him, period, speaks volumes. 

Steffy: "You got to believe me. That's not the case at all, Liam."

Liam: "Can you please stop? Stop. I came here to forgive you. I came here to try to start over for the sake of our family. I sent -- I sent you white roses because they symbolize new beginnings and purity, and... and there's nothing pure about this (or her). My God, Steffy..."

Steffy: "Liam, I'm not interested in your father." She certainly has a funny way of showing it, stopping by his office when a courier would do, hugging him, thanking him...I mean, this is the same man who aided and abetted her in blowing up her marriage. She should have NOTHING to do with him EVER AGAIN. And yet here she is...not to mention, the puffy lips might be saying "no," but her eyes tell a different tale.

Liam: "He touched you, Steffy. You let him touch you."

Steffy, defensive, bristles: "I told you, I was grateful." Oh, so that makes it okay for you to let the man who touched you before touch you again? She just does not get it.

Liam: "You were -- yeah, you were grateful that he let you give him money for a house?" It boggles the mind.

Steffy: "Yes. But there is something else you should know. It's about that night."

Liam: "About last night?"

Steffy: "No, the night your father was shot."

Liam: "What -- what does that have to do with this?"

Steffy: "It's why the embrace with Bill ever happened. The person who put a bullet in your father's back has everything to do with this." I love how she sweeps the inappropriate touching under the rug, along with everything else.

Liam: "Are you... are you saying you know who shot my father?" Yes, you idiot...she's known for weeks. She's silent as the walls start closing in on him again.

Liam: "So you -- you... you know who shot my father. And -- and that's why you were in his arms? How does that make any sense?" It doesn't.

Steffy: "I was thanking him for what he's done. He was protecting someone I love." Thanking your affair partner...how touching.

Liam: "What are you saying, Steffy?"

And of course, it finally comes out, that it was Taylor and I'll spare you all the long-winded explanation from Hauxdi (and you can almost see the gleam in her eye that she's distracted Liam from his original tact). Or so she thinks.

Liam, doing the same math I was doing in my head: "Okay, so -- so you and my dad have had this secret, and you never bothered to tell me until now." BOOM!

Steffy: "It's my mom, Liam." She is so insufferably whining but Liam ignores it.

Liam: "Now it makes sense why my dad was so sure it wasn't me. 'Cause he knew. He already knew it was your mother." And she knew it, too, and let him go on believing HE did it. For WEEKS. So disgusting, especially when you consider all the other lies she's told and the fact that this was a lie she didn't have to tell. Liam would have helped protect Taylor and her telling him from the get-go was an opportunity to try and rebuild a smidgen of trust. But once again, he was in the dark while she and his father had yet another secret. Another lie...and I'm convinced that the lies surrounding the infidelity are the true marriage killer the majority of the time. 

Steffy: "Liam, we're the only ones who know -- you, me, Bill, and my mom. Bill got the police on another path." 

Liam, doing some more math: "So he's not pressing charges."

Steffy: "No."

Liam: "You know why, right? We both know why. Because of you, Steffy. He's doing it for you." Ding...ding...ding.

Steffy: "The minute -- the second that I found out the truth, I went to you because I knew you were suffering. You thought you shot your father and I couldn't let you keep believing that." But you didn't tell him the truth until just now. 

Liam nails her: "Yeah, you just couldn't tell me everything, that it was your mother. Or is that -- is that what my dad wanted?" Hmmm...

Steffy: "What?"

Liam: "Think for a minute. Don't you see that keeping your mom out of jail gives him power? He has control over you now. Your mother's freedom -- Taylor's freedom for your eternal gratitude. Gratitude that he is going to use against you to get what he wants, which is you, which is your love."

Steffy: "I don't want him! I don't want him!" 

Liam: "You keep -- you keep saying that." 

Steffy: "Because it's the truth!" Is it? Her eyes and body language tell a very different story.

Liam, with the question of the year: "Is it the truth...or is it what you need me to know for this to work?"

giphy.gif

Steffy: "How can you even think that, Liam?" Get off your high horse, honey.

Liam: "You said he didn't touch you, then you said he did touch you. It keeps changing." And there it is...again, forget about the staged scene, forget the hug itself...it's the lies - outright or those of omissions.

Steffy: "I -- I forgot!" How do you fucking forget HUGGING the man whose dick you fucked, the man who was your partner in crime in blowing up your marriage? So she's either totally comfortable with hugging et al her affair partner, a thing a truly remorseful spouse should never be or just that comfortable with continual lying. Take your pick.

Liam: "What else have you forgotten?" Insert sarcasm around "forgotten."

Steffy: "Don't do this. Don't make this into something it's not. I went there to sign the papers. Yes, there was an embrace, Liam." So just get over it already is what she's really saying.

Liam: "Oh, a thank-you?" 

Steffy: "Yeah. For not putting my mom behind bars." Liam has zero fucks to give about Taylor. Just like me.

Liam: "Something you've known but only now decided to tell me. I wonder what else you haven't told me." He sees it for what it is - it's not about coming clean, it's desperation to hang onto him. But too little too late.

Steffy: "Liam, stop, please, just, like, take a second. We can work through this." Heifer, he could take another year and it still wouldn't unring the bell that's the sound of your lies.

Steffy: "Can we? Liam, please."

Liam: "Okay. This is it. Moment of truth. Is there anything that you haven't told me that you'd like to reveal? Anything at all." Here's her golden opportunity to come clean, about everything. All the weeks and months of eye-fucking and hugging and fondling and being Bill's sounding board after he trashed Liam, punched him, and tried to kill him. 

Steffy: "No, where is this even coming from? I thought you wanted to restart our life. What happened?" 

Liam: "You keep so much from me. That's what happened. I mean, the secret about your mom, what happened last night."

Steffy: "What are you talking about?"

Liam: "And, yes, Steffy, I happen to know that there is more going on with you and my dad. It's been going on." He's right about that, he just doesn't know the full extent, that the truth of the matter is that it started long before the guesthouse boink.

Liam: "And I tried to give you the chance, and you wouldn't tell me. But you have secrets! That's you! That's who you are! You have so many secrets, and if this is what our future is gonna look like, I can't do it. I can't live that way."

Steffy: "I don't know --" You DO know.

Liam: "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I can't." He's flashing back to Wyatt's words (mostly about the hug) and Steffy's initial denial of the embrace, then her flippant retraction. 

Steffy: "Liam, can you hear me?" He's done listening to you and your lies.

Liam counters: "Can you hear me? I asked you if there was anything else you haven't told me."

Steffy: "And I told you the truth." More lies...and he should believe you, why, exactly?

Liam: "I already know one secret, Steffy, and I -- I'm trying. I'm trying to give you the chance to tell me if there are any more."

Steffy: "I'm telling you, there aren't. I will never keep anything from you. I will never let what happened with Bill happen again." Oh, I think it will happen again. 

Liam: "You have no idea how much I want to believe that."

Steffy: "Well, it's true." Her word? Ain't shit.

Liam: "Until it happens again."

Steffy: "Liam, stop!" Stop what? Reading you for the filthy whore you are?

Liam: "Steffy, I can't -- I can't do this."

Liam: "I can't do it anymore. I can't picture my dad's hands on you, him keeping secrets for you, and you allowing it. And then you keeping secrets for him. In my heart, in my mind, I can't. I can't do it. I got to get out of here."

Steffy: "I don't get this. Liam, Liam, please don't go. I don't -- please don't leave!"

Let's cut to the chase - he leaves...she sobs, sans tears and as delicious as this was (as was seeing a more buff SC yesterday), I'm just left like this:

tumblr_occngb7iPJ1sbi0d2o1_400.gif

• Love 11
2 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

I know I had posted about enjoying Hope and Liam getting close again as it stuck in Hauxdi's craw, but I regret that I let my disdain for the heifer remove common sense.

Tee hee. I hear ya.

I love Liam. And all what he said to Steffy was true.

But immediately going to another woman, proposing with an old engagement ring, and then bedding her is a baaaaaad look when lil' Liam was primed for a welcome home by Steffy mere hours earlier.

Liam has learned nothing in the 6 -8 years that he's been with these women. I thought he had grown and matured but he hasn't. 

The Still affair should've opened his eyes and also made him realize his chickens had come home to roost. Hope should've been the one to point that out and be less of a safe harbor and more of a tough love bitch about it when she wasn't having sexy times with her Italian husband on a desk at Forrester.

I do agree that if Liam was going for some sexual healing with Hope, that would be one thing, but to jump into a marriage is a whole other level of repeating the stupid that he should well be past. Although I could liken this to Nick Newman's douchbag move of cheating on Sharon while grieving Cassie with Phyllis. He was looking for a quick fix for his pain and depression and the implosion of his life. Liam seems to be following the same pattern. In this case he at least told Steffy it was over before plowing Hope although it would've been a hoot for Steffy to do to Liam what Sharon did to Nick and wear the same lingerie as Hope and have him slowly realize he was busted.

• Love 7
(edited)
37 minutes ago, TobinAlbers said:

Tee hee. I hear ya.

I love Liam. And all what he said to Steffy was true.

But immediately going to another woman, proposing with an old engagement ring, and then bedding her is a baaaaaad look when lil' Liam was primed for a welcome home by Steffy mere hours earlier.

Liam has learned nothing in the 6 -8 years that he's been with these women. I thought he had grown and matured but he hasn't. 

The Still affair should've opened his eyes and also made him realize his chickens had come home to roost. Hope should've been the one to point that out and be less of a safe harbor and more of a tough love bitch about it when she wasn't having sexy times with her Italian husband on a desk at Forrester.

I do agree that if Liam was going for some sexual healing with Hope, that would be one thing, but to jump into a marriage is a whole other level of repeating the stupid that he should well be past. Although I could liken this to Nick Newman's douchbag move of cheating on Sharon while grieving Cassie with Phyllis. He was looking for a quick fix for his pain and depression and the implosion of his life. Liam seems to be following the same pattern. In this case he at least told Steffy it was over before plowing Hope although it would've been a hoot for Steffy to do to Liam what Sharon did to Nick and wear the same lingerie as Hope and have him slowly realize he was busted.

That was one of the all-time best moments of Y&R. Watching Nickduhlaus' face go from Oh yeahhhh to Oh fuuuuuuckkkk.

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Love 6
8 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

Liam and Hope had sex.

Huh.

I guess characters really can learn from the past after all!

(Now I'm remembering that ridiculous first--and I think, the only--sex scene with Lope that had all the literal fireworks going off as they did it that left me howling in laughter the first time I saw it cuz... whut ?)

• Love 3
(edited)

Whoever first wrote about Hope getting pregnant - right on.  There's an expression that I can't remember when one man father's two children with two different women in the same year.  Yee haa! 

This really is hate watching at it's finest.  And who woulda thunk I'd be enjoying Katie and Wyatt.  Certainly not me, but I am.  

I used love my soaps like a favorite cuddly stuffed animal, embracing every word, every moment.  I even have a scar to prove it.

During an (OLD - lol) Luke and Laura scene I was sitting on the floor clutching the corner of the coffee table and punctured my palm on the corner.  It bled a little but closed up quickly and there's a faint little line of a scar on one of my life lines.  I miss those days.

Edited by TessHarding2
  • Love 6

This show is terrible and boring. Only B&B would turn promising storylines like Bill getting shot and Hope returning and turn them both into total shit. I can’t even watch this mess anymore. I’m sick of Liam, Steffy and, as much as I have come to Like her, Hope too. And add Bill and Wyatt to that list for good measure. 

• Love 9

Liam to Ridge: I love Steffy and want us to have this baby together and live as a family. I’m going to tell her right now!

Liam to Slutty: How could you do this again? Have you seen my dad, etc, etc.?

Liam to Hope: I love you and want to marry you. Will you marry me?

All happening within a couple of hours. Dumb, dumb, dumb. Or are we the dumb ones for watching this absolute dreck? Yeah, I think that’s it. I truly cannot believe that the writers actually get paid actual dollars to write this nonsense. 

• Love 9
(edited)

Ugh, I don't know who I loathe more right now, Liam or Bill.

Wonder what kind of stunt wedding Liam will have this time? He and Hope will have to get married on the moon to top his last one.

With what money was Liam going to buy Hope an engagement ring? Whatever, that wasn't the ring he gave Steffy WHILE IT WAS  STILL WARM, was it? Grrr.

There's an expression that I can't remember when one man father's two children with two different women in the same year.  Yee haa!

According to Urban Dictionary the term is "project twins." In Liam's case I'd call them waffle twins.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 8
22 hours ago, seasons said:

Wow. Wow. Wow. SC has really bulked up in a good way - today he looked hunkier than I've ever seen him.

SC extending some professional courtesy by getting it tight for AN's Hope's first official love scene. Nice of him!

5 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

According to Urban Dictionary the term is "project twins." In Liam's case I'd call them waffle twins.

Dead ???????

Remember back when Ronn Moss as Ridge turned Liam towards the mirror in the foyer of the Forrester manse, the morning of his supposed wedding to Hope, dressed in only his underwear with hair dyed and a tattoo? Piercing? And with the entire cast witnessing as he told Liam 'Look at yourself, son' after that fool tried to insist they could get married despite his night out with Steffy?

That is when Ridge and Brooke should've decked him and been firmly anyone but Liam for Even if Ridge did think Steffy was just toying with him and toss him when she finally settled down and didn't really care about who Hope ended up with, Liam didn't need to be with either of them and should've been kicked out by Stephanie with her Reebok in his ass.

If Ridge isn't sending gun toting Sheila Liam's way after hearing about the Lope engagement he's an idiot. And I say this even as I wave my TeamLiam flag. As much as I hated Eric reaming Liam out to protect his peen warmer Quinn, THIS time I would allow Eric to let him have it and wack him upside the head with Stephanie's portrait for good measure. No, Quinn can't watch.

• Love 8

Come to think of it, I don't remember Stephanie being much involved with anything pertaining to the idiot ToD. This took place shortly before she left the show and maybe SF put her foot down on  having to bash a second generation of Logans.

But it still would've been nice if she could've dressed down Liam for being a waffle and maybe pulled Taylor and/or Brooke to the side to ask why the actual fuck they encourage their daughters with such an obvious lowlife.

I'm still pissed that Nick couldn't have gotten a swing in for Hope's sake before he was written out too.

• Love 2

Here were go again. Hope may be in a different body but nothing much else has changed.  I was surprised (well, not that surprised) when she immediately launched into wedding planning mode. Seriously? I think I'd be considering things like, oh ... how about I go buy a hardhat for myself for when Steffy and Sludge find out ... or ... before we get ahead of ourselves, maybe we should swing by the courthouse and file the annulment papers. What about labor and delivery for Steffy and the baby? Liam is going to be there for the birth of his daughter. Oh, those are just minor annoyances when there are much more pressing things like the venue, ring, a dress, I'm sure. Nah ... who cares about ACTUAL REALITY.

Of course, if Hope was grounded in reality like she claims she is there is no way in hell she would have accepted Liam's proposal.  The final straw was when she retrieved her old engagement ring from the mothballs. She'd been saving all these years? How pathetic is that?

Liam needs a honest-to-good boat anchor to attach to his ankle (not to drown himself, which might not be such a bad idea ... ) or one of those red flotation devices things that lifeguards carry on them. He is so desperate for some type of safe harbor and sense of security that he doesn't care who it comes from. Hell, if he'd crossed paths with Sheila at the roach motel, he probably would have latched on to her and God only knows what she would have put him up to by now. (I am not seeing anything romantic or sexual between those two but I can sure see her turning on the "mother" figure/safety angle and manipulating him in her ploy to win Eric back.)

I thought Wyatt handled Hauxdi beautifully and glad that he was basing his refusal to be used by help her on the big picture (how badly she hurt Liam) and not just the fake seduction scene in Bill's office. However, while he was lecturing her about how was she even able to fathom being in any kind of contact with Bill, I was thinking, "Buddy ... why are you having anything to do at all with this slattern after the way she treated you?" While I think that Wyatt over-reacted because he had to have known that they had a short-lived sham of a marriage in the first place, she still did a number on him.

Steffy looked like a spoiled brat standing their trying to cry and trying ploys like, "You're my baby's uncle." I was so glad when Wyatt turned on his heel and just left.  He doesn't owe her anything.

• Love 13
(edited)

Watching Eggo and Bope post coitus waxing on about wedding plans, my partner and I  laughed and laughed and laughed. When Hope went and got her old ring out of her memories box, we had to pause a good 5 minutes because we were rolling around HOWLING at this absolute dumpster fire mess.

"I can't take my wife back cuz she's probably still boning my Dad. You wanna get married?" Just the romantic proposal every young woman hopes for. Was that supposed to be romantic?  Right up there with "The love of my life is 5 minutes late after an international flight. Guess you'll do for a groom!"

So does Liam drop off his annulment papers and get a marriage license at the same clerk's office at the courthouse? Are they gonna register for gift silk scarves and give half of them  to soccer moms? Do they have their wedding on a rollercoaster, with Maya as bridesmaid? Is Aunt Pam just roaming the beach unmedicated?

Justin, brother, you dropped a dude out of a helicopter and burnt down a struggling small business...
So shut up with your moral dilemma.

Is Bill so obsessed with Steffums because Skye is off for repairs? Why isn't he humping that project anymore? The more Steff says no, the harder Bill pushes and the grosser his schemes get. Once Steff wraps her head around a Waffle free life, I hope she says yes to Bill, then proceeds to make his life miserable.

Is anyone not named Spencer or Forrester or Logan even ON this show anymore? It's been weeks of the same 6 or 7 people, all repeating the same dialog.

Edited by smartyshorts
I had more anger
  • Love 19
8 hours ago, smartyshorts said:

Justin, brother, you dropped a dude out of a helicopter and burnt down a struggling small business...
So shut up with your moral dilemma

THIS!!  how does this man think he has any moral high ground, he's been right behind Bill and all his Shady Shenanigans!   what is his end game?

Steffy just doesn't get it, she's like some people I know, "its not really her fault she did something wrong, she said she was sorry, why isn't that enough???"  I HATE HER, and can't wait for her to hear that Hope has already been asked to become the next Spencer bride.

I really hope Sally come back and reigns holy hell on both Bill (and Steffy) for the shit they've put her through, Maybe Justin can help her take over Spencer...

• Love 11

I don't think this was the original e-ring Liam gave to Hope because here's a nice little gif to show Hauxdi tearfully (someone must have had eye drops off-screen) accepting this one moments after Hope dumped Liam the first go-round.

source.gif

I don't know why I give a shit about any of this.

• Love 7

Do a search online for either pairing and you'll be hard-pressed to find anything beyond fan edited music videos. I don't think either has an official song like "Unforgettable" or "Going Back Again."

I finally got caught up with what's been happening and my first questions is:  what happened to the rest of the cast?  Where the fuck is everybody?  It seems like if the character isn't involved in the Triangle of Fuckery, they don't exist anymore.

I have to admit that I am a Hope/Liam fan from way back and it did my cold heart good to see Hope so happy.  I would love to think that Hope and Liam have a chance at TRYING to make it work this time but I'm not as stupid as Bell Jr. seems to think his audience is.  NOBODY is THAT stupid!  It's obvious that Steffy is the new heroine of the show and it's all about her.  It doesn't matter that the character is a nasty piece of work, played by one of the weakest actresses on the show.  Hauxdilox isn't even an EPIC 'bad girl'; she doesn't have any dreams of world domination.  She's just small and nasty.

My heart aches for Hope because she's in for a lot of pain and I don't think she deserves it.  What makes it worse is that she doesn't have ANYONE in her corner.  Every time $Bill mentions her name, there's a sneer in his voice and not one person has to have some fucking respect for the young woman he devoted years of his life to torturing.  Even Hope's mother refuses to stand up to her complete ASSHOLE of a husband when he's disrespecting her daughter to her face.  Rick's offscreen but even he never defended his sister when it didn't suit his purposes.  Where are the people willing to throw hands or shoot people in the back like they are for that nasty slattern?  It's not fair.  Nobody seems to care about Hope and when her heart is broken AGAIN, it's going to be 'too bad so sad...what's for lunch'.

I understand what's going on with Liam.  He's a man in shock and he's desperate for a life line.  Liam wants to go back to the time when his life made sense.  He had a nice little job and a nice girl.  Then he reached into a bathtub and pulled out a harpy who sunk her claws into him.  He's been hag-ridden ever since.  I won't say that Liam is a victim because he went after Hauxdilox willingly, but he's living the lyrics 'never trust a big butt and a smile', especially when the big butt is fake.  Liam NEEDS someone like Hope because she's the only thing that's good in his life.  How can he look forward to the birth of his daughter when that baby is going to tie him to the slattern FOREVER?

I almost cried when Hope brought that ring out of her hope-chest (you know she has one) after all those years.  Will someone be kind enough to tell her to slow the fuck down?  Will her mother be a mother to her daughter and tell her that Liam is a man with a lot of baggage and is in no position to plan a wedding right now.  Liam said he wanted his daughter to attend his wedding.  Hope should put off marrying Liam until the child is at least old enough to be the flower girl.

Hope needs to listen to Bobby and the boys:

• Love 11
On 5/8/2018 at 11:04 AM, CountryGirl said:

This show is just the worst. 

Sexual healing is one thing and I could get on board with Liam needing that, especially with Hope all too willing to comply, but the rest? I can't believe I actually sat there and watched, in a mirror image of when Steffy accepted the still-warm-from-Hope's-finger engagement ring, as Liam "In Love With Being in Love" Spencer proposed to Hope a couple of hours after he was thisclose to reuniting with Hauxdi and Hope accepted. At least it was a new ring? Right? Wait, I forgot...I don't care. 

I know I had posted about enjoying Hope and Liam getting close again as it stuck in Hauxdi's craw, but I regret that I let my disdain for the heifer remove common sense. This isn't going to end well for Hope as we all know he's always going to want Steffy (like an itch under his skin that he can't quite scratch). He wants to want Hope and all the sweetness and light and stability but he is never gonna get Hauxdi out of his system. Also, he's going to find out about the staged scene in Bill's office and use that to waffle out of the Lope relationship, nevermind that all of his points about the lack of trust and honesty and inability to maintain zero contact with her affair partner (and I did enjoy this dressing-down here) still stand: and it's the last good show I'm betting we'll get for a while.

Steffy: "This is why I went to Bill. To bring our child home, to our house, yours and mine."

Liam: "You didn't have to see him, Steffy. You could have sent a messenger. But you...you can't stay away." Forget the candles and the lipstick smeared pillow and blankets...you can throw the whole shooting match, even the hug away...the fact that she went to SEE him, period, speaks volumes. 

Steffy: "You got to believe me. That's not the case at all, Liam."

Liam: "Can you please stop? Stop. I came here to forgive you. I came here to try to start over for the sake of our family. I sent -- I sent you white roses because they symbolize new beginnings and purity, and... and there's nothing pure about this (or her). My God, Steffy..."

Steffy: "Liam, I'm not interested in your father." She certainly has a funny way of showing it, stopping by his office when a courier would do, hugging him, thanking him...I mean, this is the same man who aided and abetted her in blowing up her marriage. She should have NOTHING to do with him EVER AGAIN. And yet here she is...not to mention, the puffy lips might be saying "no," but her eyes tell a different tale.

Liam: "He touched you, Steffy. You let him touch you."

Steffy, defensive, bristles: "I told you, I was grateful." Oh, so that makes it okay for you to let the man who touched you before touch you again? She just does not get it.

Liam: "You were -- yeah, you were grateful that he let you give him money for a house?" It boggles the mind.

Steffy: "Yes. But there is something else you should know. It's about that night."

Liam: "About last night?"

Steffy: "No, the night your father was shot."

Liam: "What -- what does that have to do with this?"

Steffy: "It's why the embrace with Bill ever happened. The person who put a bullet in your father's back has everything to do with this." I love how she sweeps the inappropriate touching under the rug, along with everything else.

Liam: "Are you... are you saying you know who shot my father?" Yes, you idiot...she's known for weeks. She's silent as the walls start closing in on him again.

Liam: "So you -- you... you know who shot my father. And -- and that's why you were in his arms? How does that make any sense?" It doesn't.

Steffy: "I was thanking him for what he's done. He was protecting someone I love." Thanking your affair partner...how touching.

Liam: "What are you saying, Steffy?"

And of course, it finally comes out, that it was Taylor and I'll spare you all the long-winded explanation from Hauxdi (and you can almost see the gleam in her eye that she's distracted Liam from his original tact). Or so she thinks.

Liam, doing the same math I was doing in my head: "Okay, so -- so you and my dad have had this secret, and you never bothered to tell me until now." BOOM!

Steffy: "It's my mom, Liam." She is so insufferably whining but Liam ignores it.

Liam: "Now it makes sense why my dad was so sure it wasn't me. 'Cause he knew. He already knew it was your mother." And she knew it, too, and let him go on believing HE did it. For WEEKS. So disgusting, especially when you consider all the other lies she's told and the fact that this was a lie she didn't have to tell. Liam would have helped protect Taylor and her telling him from the get-go was an opportunity to try and rebuild a smidgen of trust. But once again, he was in the dark while she and his father had yet another secret. Another lie...and I'm convinced that the lies surrounding the infidelity are the true marriage killer the majority of the time. 

Steffy: "Liam, we're the only ones who know -- you, me, Bill, and my mom. Bill got the police on another path." 

Liam, doing some more math: "So he's not pressing charges."

Steffy: "No."

Liam: "You know why, right? We both know why. Because of you, Steffy. He's doing it for you." Ding...ding...ding.

Steffy: "The minute -- the second that I found out the truth, I went to you because I knew you were suffering. You thought you shot your father and I couldn't let you keep believing that." But you didn't tell him the truth until just now. 

Liam nails her: "Yeah, you just couldn't tell me everything, that it was your mother. Or is that -- is that what my dad wanted?" Hmmm...

Liam: "Think for a minute. Don't you see that keeping your mom out of jail gives him power? He has control over you now. Your mother's freedom -- Taylor's freedom for your eternal gratitude. Gratitude that he is going to use against you to get what he wants, which is you, which is your love."

Steffy: "I don't want him! I don't want him!" 

Liam: "You keep -- you keep saying that." 

Steffy: "Because it's the truth!" Is it? Her eyes and body language tell a very different story.

Liam, with the question of the year: "Is it the truth...or is it what you need me to know for this to work?"

giphy.gif

Steffy: "How can you even think that, Liam?" Get off your high horse, honey.

Liam: "You said he didn't touch you, then you said he did touch you. It keeps changing." And there it is...again, forget about the staged scene, forget the hug itself...it's the lies - outright or those of omissions.

Steffy: "I -- I forgot!" How do you fucking forget HUGGING the man whose dick you fucked, the man who was your partner in crime in blowing up your marriage? So she's either totally comfortable with hugging et al her affair partner, a thing a truly remorseful spouse should never be or just that comfortable with continual lying. Take your pick.

Liam: "What else have you forgotten?" Insert sarcasm around "forgotten."

Steffy: "Don't do this. Don't make this into something it's not. I went there to sign the papers. Yes, there was an embrace, Liam." So just get over it already is what she's really saying.

Liam: "Oh, a thank-you?" 

Steffy: "Yeah. For not putting my mom behind bars." Liam has zero fucks to give about Taylor. Just like me.

Liam: "Something you've known but only now decided to tell me. I wonder what else you haven't told me." He sees it for what it is - it's not about coming clean, it's desperation to hang onto him. But too little too late.

Steffy: "Liam, stop, please, just, like, take a second. We can work through this." Heifer, he could take another year and it still wouldn't unring the bell that's the sound of your lies.

Steffy: "Can we? Liam, please."

Liam: "Okay. This is it. Moment of truth. Is there anything that you haven't told me that you'd like to reveal? Anything at all." Here's her golden opportunity to come clean, about everything. All the weeks and months of eye-fucking and hugging and fondling and being Bill's sounding board after he trashed Liam, punched him, and tried to kill him. 

Steffy: "No, where is this even coming from? I thought you wanted to restart our life. What happened?" 

Liam: "You keep so much from me. That's what happened. I mean, the secret about your mom, what happened last night."

Steffy: "What are you talking about?"

Liam: "And, yes, Steffy, I happen to know that there is more going on with you and my dad. It's been going on." He's right about that, he just doesn't know the full extent, that the truth of the matter is that it started long before the guesthouse boink.

Liam: "And I tried to give you the chance, and you wouldn't tell me. But you have secrets! That's you! That's who you are! You have so many secrets, and if this is what our future is gonna look like, I can't do it. I can't live that way."

Steffy: "I don't know --" You DO know.

Liam: "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I can't." He's flashing back to Wyatt's words (mostly about the hug) and Steffy's initial denial of the embrace, then her flippant retraction. 

Steffy: "Liam, can you hear me?" He's done listening to you and your lies.

Liam counters: "Can you hear me? I asked you if there was anything else you haven't told me."

Steffy: "And I told you the truth." More lies...and he should believe you, why, exactly?

Liam: "I already know one secret, Steffy, and I -- I'm trying. I'm trying to give you the chance to tell me if there are any more."

Steffy: "I'm telling you, there aren't. I will never keep anything from you. I will never let what happened with Bill happen again." Oh, I think it will happen again. 

Liam: "You have no idea how much I want to believe that."

Steffy: "Well, it's true." Her word? Ain't shit.

Liam: "Until it happens again."

Steffy: "Liam, stop!" Stop what? Reading you for the filthy whore you are?

Liam: "Steffy, I can't -- I can't do this."

Liam: "I can't do it anymore. I can't picture my dad's hands on you, him keeping secrets for you, and you allowing it. And then you keeping secrets for him. In my heart, in my mind, I can't. I can't do it. I got to get out of here."

Steffy: "I don't get this. Liam, Liam, please don't go. I don't -- please don't leave!"

Let's cut to the chase - he leaves...she sobs, sans tears and as delicious as this was (as was seeing a more buff SC yesterday), I'm just left like this:

tumblr_occngb7iPJ1sbi0d2o1_400.gif

Excellent comment!

You point out why Steffy/Liam has never worked and will never work.  There is no foundation to their relationship; they speak completely different languages.  Liam is an honest man who wants to do good in the world (at least he claims to be).  Steffy is a lying liar who lies.  She tells a lie even when she doesn't have to.  Liam, the computer nerd, is with Steffy because he thinks it makes him look cool and edgy.  Steffy is with Liam because she thinks it makes her a good person without having to do any of the work.  Can you imagine these two raising a child?  They both think their child will bring them closer together but wait until it comes to teaching their child right and wrong.  Liam will want to watch PBS with his kid while Steffy will be tuned into 'Keeping up with the Kardashians'.  Liam will try and instill values of truth, honesty and the American way, while Steffy will tell her kid that the rules only apply to the peasantry.   That poor baby doesn't stand a chance.

• Love 12

Can Ridge be right about Bill?  Yes he can, but he keeps holding Stuffy harmless.  Ridge doesn't really know his own daughter for he has tunnel vision when it comes to her.  Ridge, Stuffy doesn't do what she doesn't want to do no ifs ands or buts.  To think of it, Stuffy does what she wants and than begs for forgiveness all too frequently. 

• Love 12