Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

10 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

Can Ridge be right about Bill?  Yes he can, but he keeps holding Stuffy harmless.  Ridge doesn't really know his own daughter for he has tunnel vision when it comes to her.  Ridge, Stuffy doesn't do what she doesn't want to do no ifs ands or buts.  To think of it, Stuffy does what she wants and than begs for forgiveness all too frequently. 

Ridge has tunnel vision when it comes to Ridge. It's not all that shocking that he and the Original Teflon Queen think their spawn's shit doesn't stink, although it is interesting how Ridge was always quicker to call Thomas out, but not his perfect little princess.

• Love 13

I want no part of this Hope and Liam engagement but I will admit I laughed when Steffy spotted that ring. The look of... anger? hunger? sleepiness?* on her face was a brief moment of joy in all the misery of this storyline.

* Please, please take an acting class, JMW. 

• Love 13

Hope acted like she was scared to death to tell Steffy that she and Liam were engaged. Get a backbone girl or you’ll never survive in this life. Particularly in THIS life with Liam and Slutty. 

• Love 11

"......its not really her fault she did something wrong, she said she was sorry, why isn't that enough???"  

I actually know someone who confessed his affair in a marriage counseling session, and then said (indignantly) when his wife left him for a few days -- "I don't know why she's so mad. I said I was sorry."

This is exactly what Hauxdi is doing.  She keeps telling Liam she's sorry and that's supposed to make everything all better. Bygones.  Um.... no... No it doesn't. That's not the way any of this works.

Liam proposed to Hope waaay to fast, but since he's desperate for some normalcy I understand why he did.  Liam is drowning in sturm und drang and betrayal and Hope is his only life preserver.

• Love 10
7 hours ago, Gam2 said:

What the heck is Hope wearing today? And that hair?!

Yeah. I thought, Huh? For a moment, I thought how brazen of Hope to nonchalantly stroll around Brooke's house in her nightgown with her fresh-out-of-tumble hair and bring Liam a cup of morning-after coffee.  So, Waffle was still having last-minute second thoughts as he signed the annulment papers. I breathed a sigh of relief when he handed the packet to the courier.

I think that for starters, all of the Tridge kids were spoiled brats but at least Phoebe had some likeable qualities, so Steffy has that strike against her as well as being "Daddy's little girl." I also think Ridge is so OTT with her is partially due to losing Phoebe. Maybe he has some remorse for the way he treated Brooke and Taylor all those years. I think more likely, he is viewing Steffy as an extension of or reflection of his self. He would never cheat (ha!) plus those two fools, Brooke and Taylor, were always quick to forgive him, regardless of what he did to them. It makes sense that he'd expect the same behavior out of Liam. But. you know that if anybody dared cheat on Ridge, that he'd be reacting the same way that Liam is -- if not worse. Lastly, it mainly boils down to defeating Bill at any possible cost. His over-bearing behavior and butting into Steffy's life is bordering on eclipsing any interference Taylor ever ran.

When even Brooke is having reservations about an insta-engagement, you know it's a bad idea.  I'm glad that she brought up the obvious -- that proposing to Hope wasn't part of Liam's original plan. But he was quick to reassure everybody that it "wasn't a rebound." Right. Why is it her task to try to bring Ridge around to the situation? He needs a hard dose of reality that the Steam marriage is over  (for now) and his little princess L-O-S-T and it is her own fault.

As for Steffy just barging in to Brooke's house, well, that's Gangtra-Granny's M.O. If Brooke had a spine, she would have told slattern to either calm the fuck down or get the fuck outta my house!

Why the random appearance of Raya? KM is starting to show but I liked her cute floral top. She was the best-dressed on the show today.

Wow ... that last scene with Steffy and Hope and the engagement reveal was just painful to watch. That's. How. Bad. It. Was. Neither of those two can act her way out of a paper bag. AN has a few moments of competency every now and then but that sucked big time. I didn't get the apologetic plaintive disclosure by Hope. I would have been shoving my hand right under Hauxdi's nose with a, "How do you like that, BITCH!" She also should have slapped the shit out of Steffy when Steffy kept grabbing Hope's arm. So, I didn't know if Hope's delivery was because she was afraid of the reaction, caught off guard, or it was slowly dawning on her that her unexpected engagement is W-R-O-N-G.

JMW's reaction was god-awful. Yeah, like jenrising said, it was difficult to tell if she'd just awoken from a long stupor (debatable) it didn't sink in what Hope had just told her. Anyway, the stammering and drawn out ...  "Wh-uh-tt?" was awful along with the slow blinks and glazed over eyes.

It was disappointing. I was trying to imagine CH or HT or AB (or anybody else) in those roles and how much better it could have been.

• Love 11
12 minutes ago, grisgris said:

I think that for starters, all of the Tridge kids were spoiled brats but at least Phoebe had some likeable qualities, so Steffy has that strike against her as well as being "Daddy's little girl."

Phoebe wasn't around long enough to be ruined, tbh.

It's still saying a lot that the horrendously inappropriate and ill matched Phoebe and Rick can be used as a positive example of a "healthy" relationship compared with all the couples today.

I wish they wouldn't keep pushing this idea that Hope is a "good girl". I wish she'd look to literally anyone else other than Liam to date, but let her have some fun sticking it to Steffy, because good god, is there any other reason to root for a Lope revival at this point?

• Love 8
On 5/8/2018 at 7:30 PM, Joimiaroxeu said:

According to Urban Dictionary the term is "project twins." In Liam's case I'd call them waffle twins.

Thank you and I'm all for Waffle Twins.  

15 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

I don't know why I give a shit about any of this.

It's okay.  We're here to get you through and support.  We're all in the same boat.

So? Is Steffy going to clutch her tummy and will Hope call an ambulance?

This is for those of you who remember this...

25423e1400384608o484.jpg

• Love 10
17 hours ago, Cindylou said:

Steffy just doesn't get it, she's like some people I know, "its not really her fault she did something wrong, she said she was sorry, why isn't that enough???"  I HATE HER, and can't wait for her to hear that Hope has already been asked to become the next Spencer bride.

At the end of today's show, Stuffy had such an incredulous look and could only mutter "What?"  I was so waiting for Hope to say, "Yeah bitch, me and the Eggo are gonna waffle on down the aisle.

I really hope Sally come back and reigns holy hell on both Bill (and Steffy) for the shit they've put her through, Maybe Justin can help her take over Spencer...

Seeing how Hope is now probably persona non grata at Forrester, good luck on her to get a Forrester Original wedding gown.  Never fear, a fearless and talented red-headed designer to the rescue.  Her name is Sally.

• Love 4

The only reason to watch is to see who is dumber or more pathetic.

Hope is hopeless.  Hope should be sexing up her European boyfriend, and telling Liam she doesn't want to hear about his problems.  Then tell Steffy, Hope could have banged Liam if she wanted to, but she has better fish to fry.

When Liam waffles back to Steffy, Steffy should be married to Bill, and reveal to Liam the baby is Bill's.

This will never happen just like Taylor and Brooke never got to dump Ridge, and be happy with another man because Brad Bell is in charge, and all the women on this show are pathetic doormats.

• Love 6

So, Hope moves away for how many years and in all that time had no time for introspection about the torture that can only be experienced when one is part of a love triangle?  And comes back, willing, for more???  Gee, who wouldn't want to announce your engagement with sheepish "I know we shouldn't be doing it this way but we done did it!" smiles on their faces?  Oh, hell no!

On ‎05‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 8:55 AM, grisgris said:

Sadly the ratings for L.A. to Vegas have been mediocre. It took off (no pun intended) enough briefly that the complete S1 aired but things don't look promising for renewal. That was apparent in the finale when the strings that tied up the loose ends were left slack enough to pick back up where the show left off. Otherwise, it was a nice ending.  I thought it was a cute show but I can see where it was an "acquired taste," as there was a lot of humor that might have remained in the overhead bins ... if you get my drift.

Hopefully, if this show isn't renewed, KM caught the eye of other prime time PTB and she will find another project soon.

I really hope LA to Vegas gets another season.  I liked most of it and really enjoyed watching KM reveling in displaying her comedic side.  Having said that, the real-time comparison between her Hope and nuHope has made it even more painfully obvious how little acting experience AN has.

• Love 6

IKR? When I think of "funny Hope," the scene came to mind where Hope was traipsing through the alleys of that little Italian village in her huge wedding dress and hitching the ride on the back of that farm truck.  NuHope blatheing on about the "wedding of the century," reminded me of that. I'll bet KM had a ball filming those scenes. As a bonus, remember when a bird crapped on Hauxdi's head? Maybe it also laid an egg there that we were unaware of. That might explain some of the bizarro hairstyles.

Fingers crossed for "L.A. to Vegas."

• Love 7
3 hours ago, grisgris said:

IKR? When I think of "funny Hope," the scene came to mind where Hope was traipsing through the alleys of that little Italian village in her huge wedding dress and hitching the ride on the back of that farm truck.  NuHope blatheing on about the "wedding of the century," reminded me of that. I'll bet KM had a ball filming those scenes. As a bonus, remember when a bird crapped on Hauxdi's head? Maybe it also laid an egg there that we were unaware of. That might explain some of the bizarro hairstyles.

Fingers crossed for "L.A. to Vegas."

I remember the scene between KM and Wyatt...I think they were married...and he was so proud of having prepared dinner...pasta and a bag of salad.  I'll never forget her funny incredulous response, "Oh, a BAG of salad?!?  I'm impressed!" or something like that.  I can't imagine nuHope making me laugh.

• Love 4

I always hate it when they make me feel sorry for Steffy but the first person Liam talked to shouldn't have been Ridge, it should have been Steffy.  He did owe her the information that he filed the annulment papers.  It's weird but I don't recall many (any?) soap storylines where the leading man actually dumped his pregnant wife.  But then I watched mainly NBC and ABC soaps, so that might be thing with the CBS soaps?  

It was nice to see Raya but Rick was awfully surly. Is there some nuance I missed?  Karla looked glowing though. 

• Love 6

Our show was preempted in our area yesterday, to air the funeral of a fallen police officer, so I just watched yesterday's show this morning. Ok, when Rick is the voice of reason, everyone else is batshit crazy. He rightfully asked if Liam was on the rebound (I think, I was also painting my toenails!), & seemed skeptical. Brooke was for a nanosecond, but why do I think she's already folding down pages of bridal magazines??

The thought that I kept having when I was watching, though, was 'if Steffy was played by a better & capable actress, would she still be awful?'. GH just got Elizabeth Hendrickson, formerly Chloe on Y&R, but she popped to mind. If she'd been cast as Steffy, I think Steffy would have been tolerable. She could cry actual tears, & bring a little humility to the character. Plus, she could actually be fun & funny, so I'd see why she was considered the fun one vs. uptight Hope. JMW seems pissed & annoyed that Liam can't get his father bedding his wife out of his head, rather than regretful & contrite about it. With a better actor, it wouldn't be so awful, in my opinion.

I have to say, I'm with $Bill, though. Steffy could be his ride-or-die. Brooke bailed because of the Spectra fire (I think that was the final straw, it was so fast my head is still kinda spinning), but Steffy stood by Bill, even while he manipulated her brother's life. She never judged him about the fire, which I think she knew about, & she was 100% in on all of the machinations he pulled to keep Liam & OG Hope apart. If she'd admit he's her lobster, they could run that town, scheme together without fear of judgment, & legitimately have a fun & exciting life. She needs a $Bill more than a Lame. Those 2 opposites don't attract, he makes her dull, & she doesn't make him more fun like they think she does. I can buy truffle fries & say "cha cha cha", but that doesn't mean I'm Lame's 1 & only. Like Steffy, I'm a $Bill girl. 

• Love 9
19 minutes ago, nkotb said:

If she'd admit he's her lobster, they could run that town, scheme together without fear of judgment, & legitimately have a fun & exciting life. She needs a $Bill more than a Lame. Those 2 opposites don't attract, he makes her dull, & she doesn't make him more fun like they think she does.

Exactly. These two scumbags are a great match. What they should've done is get them together, tell everyone else to go to hell and start a reign on terror as a happy couple screwing over anyone who gets in their way. At least it's in keeping with their personalities and histories. But for whatever reasons the idiots in charge decided that making Steffy the core of the show means she has to be sympathetic and nice. She isn't. Neither the actress or the character can make that work. 

• Love 15
3 minutes ago, jenrising said:

Exactly. These two scumbags are a great match. What they should've done is get them together, tell everyone else to go to hell and start a reign on terror as a happy couple screwing over anyone who gets in their way. At least it's in keeping with their personalities and histories. But for whatever reasons the idiots in charge decided that making Steffy the core of the show means she has to be sympathetic and nice. She isn't. Neither the actress or the character can make that work. 

Preach it, Sister! That's exactly who they are. If they'd embrace her bitch, I think the show would be much better. She's not nice, she's never been nice (since I've been watching), & she's never going to be nice. Let her be the bitch she is, own it, & run with it!

• Love 7

I can't believe that Liam waxed on so sentimentally that he neeeeeeeds to be married! And he just feels so SAFE and MARRIED and...

I totally can believe that Liam waxed on so sentimentally that he neeeeeeeds to be married! And he just feels so SAFE and MARRIED and...

He reminds me of all of the girls in my husband's small town who changed their MySpace names to "The Future Mrs. Liam Spencer" as soon as they had a boyfriend for 2.5 months. Dude. Put your peen in a glass of cold water and take a fucking BREATHER.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, tessaray said:

It's weird but I don't recall many (any?) soap storylines where the leading man actually dumped his pregnant wife.  But then I watched mainly NBC and ABC soaps, so that might be thing with the CBS soaps?  

I think Victor and Nikki were on the outs for one of her pregnancies, but no, this is a pretty rare (if well deserved) occurrance.

As mentioned, there aren't many other avenues to make Steffy appear sympathetic. Homegirl has lied, schemed and ho'd her way into literally every relationship she's ever attempted, so just like this idiot show trashed Nick to push Bridge, they make Lame look heartless for breaking up with her at six months along.

• Love 6

What did Hope do, Stuffy?  Hope didn't steal your husband, you lost him. 

Ridge, how does buying Bill's house put distance between Bill and Liam?  How can that house not keep reminding him?  Ridge giving Liam advice on love and marriage is like a blind man describing the Grand Canyon.  Stuffy is the only child that Ridge gives a crap about. Maybe he has the hots for her? In addition, would Ridge really care if it was anyone but Bill?  I don't remember Ridge giving Wyatt grief for marring His daughter. 

Stuffy does live in La La Land in a constant state of delusion.  Trust in a marriage is just as important as passion and Hope is a lot more trustworthy than Stuffy. That last scene, with Stuffy and Liam, I was waiting for Stuffy to pour a bucket of Maple Syrup over Liam's head. 

Stuffy is "Pregnant"?  She looks like she has a slight beer belly, nothing more.  When do we start voting to make Ridge father of the decade?  

• Love 9

I know I harp on how awful Hope’s hair is but today when she and Brooke were in the same scene, Brooke’s hair was current, healthy and shiny and Hope’s looked so weighted down with “product”, dull and so old looking. For heaven’s sakes, people. Cut that hair, give it a good conditioner and some shine. She’s a young woman. She should have good looking hair!

• Love 4

This show is giving me whiplash. Even though it was biased, I thought that Ridge actually gave Liam some sound advice today. There. I hate to even admit it. Liam really does need time and lots of it.

I am glad that Liam threw back in Ridge's face that his view is very clouded when it comes to his precious princess. I couldn't tell from TK's reaction if he was offended or more like, "Yeah. Tell me something I don't know already." I really wish that he had said something instead of just flapping the remark off.

I wish that Sludge and daughter would stop using that innocent baby as bait.  Ridge didn't have any problem walking away from baby Hope when he thought he was her father, to be with Taylor. He needs to STFU. Liam needs to stay far, far away from him. I wish that Liam had closed by stating that his mind was made up and he'd appreciate it if Ridge would just leave. him. alone.

The scenes between Steffy and Hope continued to disappoint. I really expected so much more when Hope threw the "husband stealing" line back in Steffy's face. But the tepid delivery didn't register much and it went nowhere. Hope looked terrified and confused during the entire encounter and let that bully run right over her.

Even more puzzling was Brooke's insistence that the wedding take place immediately. Just yesterday, she seemed very skeptical and almost like the sudden engagement was a terrible idea.

I was so looking forward to Haudxi walking into a room full of wilted roses. God, that living room must reek. Is Steffy even pregnant? I swear her belly looks like it's getting smaller. She should really be showing by now.

• Love 8
(edited)

What did Hope do? Really, Steffy? What she didn't do was make you trip and fall onto your FIL's dick.

I don't know why Liam wastes his time trying to argue with Ridge about Steffy.  Ridge will always think rainbows and unicorns fly out of Steffy's butt. He is the very last person in the universe who should be giving romantic advice.

Does Steffy suffer from amnesia? She put on Hope's engagement ring WHILE IT WAS STILL WARM!!! Now she's trying to call Hope out for almost the same scenario? Why didn't Hope throw that back at her instead standing there looking guilty?

Brooke has lost her damn mind.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 8

Brooke's suggestion that they have the wedding immediately is the worst advice she's given Hope since she convinced her to have sex with Liam to keep him away from Steffy, turning Hope into a drug addict for a week or two. 

• Love 13
17 minutes ago, jenrising said:

Brooke's suggestion that they have the wedding immediately is the worst advice she's given Hope since she convinced her to have sex with Liam to keep him away from Steffy, turning Hope into a drug addict for a week or two. 

At least have a lawyer not named Carter to make sure that Liam's marriage is legally terminate and he can marry Hope with a mix-up later that states that marriage is not legal.

• Love 9

Looks like both Brooke and Ridge have decided that there's something more important than their marriage.  I'm glad that Liam told Ridge to cut out the 'second choice' bullshit, especially since Ridge's little girl is the QUEEN of the Second Choice chicks, but I wish he'd given Ridge a well-deserved smack in his greasy chops for badmouthing his woman.  I'm sick of Ridge's put downs of Hope.  Rick looks like he's ready to throw down!

I love that Brooke told Hope that everyone who lives under that roof will support her marriage to Liam.  Hopefully the upstairs maid is packing Ridge's stank clothes.

Hauxdilox is such a piece of shit.  She's going to flounce into Brooke's house and put her hands on Brooke's daughter!  Fuckery!  Liam must not be the only person with a concussion.  Bell must have cut the scene where Steffy falls off a roof and lands on that over-dyed mess on her head.  That's the only thing I can come up with the explain why Hauxdilox has forgotten that she FUCKED HER FATHER IN LAW!  It doesn't matter what Hope did.  Steffy's marriage ended the second she lay down with $Bill. No matter how much Bell wants to make his skank princess the heroine of the show, she will always be the woman who fucked her father-in-law and then went home to renew her vows.  You can't get much lower than that.  Hauxdilox could be the love of Liam's life; there's no coming back from that.  And Bell can have his girl wail until makeup runs out of fake tears; we're always going to remember what went down in the guest house.

• Love 12

I forgot to mention also how lame, desperate and pathetic Liam sounded today when he explained to Ridge why he HAD to be married again and the sooner, the better.  Won't this be his 5th or 6th marriage to the same two women? (I'm not counting the overnight green card marriage to Ivy.) From what Liam was describing, my first thought was that he sounds like a good candidate for a live-in housekeeper or butler or even a dog. Or ... why not move into an apartment complex or condo and meet some neighbors? Hell, even a cleaning person who dropped by a few times a week could develop a friendship with him and meet his needs for loyalty and trust.  A wife is not necessarily the best decision right now.

Is Liam really a man under the age of 30, living in Los Angeles in 2018? SMH ... I'd say more along the lines of a 40-ish man back in the 1800s who needed a woman to tend the home fires, warm the bed and bear/rear the kids/farmhands.

• Love 9

Liam needs to married to feel safe?!?! How old is he? Jeez! Man up, dude! You need to turn in your man card as soon as possible. Also, Scott Clifton has annoying acting tick. He actually has a lot but today he kept rubbing his forehead with his thumb. I think it’s his way of show anger and distress. I think it shows what an awful actor he is. How has this guy been front burner all of these years? What am I talking about?! Ronn Moss was front burner for over 25 years. LOL!!!!!

• Love 4

Just because we have been comparing KM to AN during present shows, I will mention this. I just heard a news item about three comedies that FOX pulled the plug on. As I held my breath ... "L.A. to Vegas," was NOT mentioned. However, while I don't know if the show is out of the woods yet, those "renewal/cancellation" prediction sites have now shifted their stance and think the show will get picked up for at least one more season!

• Love 5
13 hours ago, grisgris said:

Ridge didn't have any problem walking away from baby Hope when he thought he was her father, to be with Taylor.

I assume you meant Bridget, right? 

Actually, that still works, since he was her father in all the other ways that count. I usually forgetb because Nick had so many more on-screen moments with her than RM did.

• Love 1
20 hours ago, LittleIggy said:

Hypocrite much, Stuffy? Remember when you took the ring that Liam had bought for Hope when it was barely cold off her finger. STFU.

I yelled that at my screen when I was watching, hubby was like, "what is going on in there"  and I had to tell him that the chick who banged her FIL was upset because her hubby doesn't want her anymore, and he just laughed.

oh this show, at least I can bring some comedy to my family :)

• Love 11

Ridge really needs to back the hell out of his daughter's relationship.  That stuff about the 'passion' between Liam and Steffy was seriously icky. It's no surprise that Ridge thinks that sex is the most important thing in a relationship, more important than honesty or fidelity.  Ridge Forrester is a man who has been led by his dick for his entire life.  He's fucked one of his own father's wives and came within inches of fucking another.  And let's face it, he doesn't want Liam and Steffy together because he thinks Liam's such a great guy.  Ridge doesn't want his enemy to 'get' his daughter.  To be honest, it's disgusting.

I can't help wondering if Bell is planning a Taylor/Ridge reunion.  The upside of all this fuckery would be to see TK having to work with HT.  We'll see how good an actor he is when he tries to convince us that Ridge is attracted to Taylor.  For years the party line on Taylor was that she was 'classy' and 'regal' as opposed to the 'slut from the valley'.  That was based solely on HT's looks.  It sure as shit wasn't based on anything that Taylor DID because she was as good to go as Brooke ever was.  She not only slept her way through a family of men (just like Brooke), she also fucked the son of her sworn enemy.  Brooke managed to keep her hands off Thomas, even though he tried to get into her pants, so Taylor is actually one up on Brooke.  Well, HT's looks are a thing of the past.  We all heard the collective gasp that rang out the first time Taylor appeared on screen.  Things got worse when HT started 'acting'.  Hardcore Taylor fans who had been screaming for her to return fell silent.  I had always thought if Taylor came back it would be like Palm Sunday on the internet.  NOTHING.  Meanwhile, KKL is as fresh and lovely as she ever was.  Living well (and choosing a very good cosmetic surgeon) is the best revenge.

• Love 8
(edited)
On 5/10/2018 at 8:14 PM, grisgris said:

Won't this be his 5th or 6th marriage to the same two women?

Technically, this will be the first marriage to Hope that is actually legal. But as far as weddings go, he's on track to outpace even Brooke by show's end. He's had six wedding attempts and four actual marriages and the dude is barely 30. Good Lord.

On 5/10/2018 at 9:10 PM, ByaNose said:

Liam needs to married to feel safe?!?! How old is he? Jeez! Man up, dude! You need to turn in your man card as soon as possible.

I can't believe I saw that with my own two eyes. What even is this? I don't think most women born after 1975 believe this. Just...no. Any other women with half a working brain and a shred of respect would block a dude like this in RL. And by that, mean "would have done so seven years ago when he gave her wedding ring away to her fucking sister."

22 hours ago, mightysparrow said:

I had always thought if Taylor came back it would be like Palm Sunday on the internet.

???

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 4

Ridge can go fuck himself, most especially when he's on his soapbox of things he really has no business talking about.

Case in point: "You can't sign annulment papers with one hand, then slip a ring on your second choice with another." I don't disagree that Liam has no business marrying Hope nor she going along with it (nor Brooke wanting them to insta-marry OMFG) BUT I will never, ever take a lesson on how to run one's love life from this hobo because two words: Runway Proposal.

His heifer daughter can go fuck herself, too - I wanted to reach through my screen and slap the collagen off her duck lips when she dared to call Hope "thirsty." Honey, you are the thirstiest piece of real estate this side of the Sahara.

• Love 16
4 hours ago, grisgris said:

Just because we have been comparing KM to AN during present shows, I will mention this. I just heard a news item about three comedies that FOX pulled the plug on. As I held my breath ... "L.A. to Vegas," was NOT mentioned. However, while I don't know if the show is out of the woods yet, those "renewal/cancellation" prediction sites have now shifted their stance and think the show will get picked up for at least one more season!

Yeah, I think they have a shot with B99, LMoE, and The Mick all out. New Girl is also gone so looks like FOX is moving on to fresher blood.  And even if it doesn't get picked up KM has a kick ass season that has her front and center and kicking ass. She'll be on another comedy in no time. No need for her to cast even a glance back at B&B. I hope LA to Vegas gets another season. Captain Dave is a gem.

This show does no favors for Liam when it comes to him and his women and marriages. I'm at a loss as to how BB thinks that Liam as currently written is the type of leading man women want to see and fantasize about. What Liam needs is a therapist, not a wife. If it's Katie's hot therapist, even better. Liam has loads of trauma going back to his mother's death to his amnesia and captive cabin to surviving a building explosion to his wife and father betraying him to his believing he shot his father in cold blood. It's actually important to show men opening up and examining their behavior and how 'nice guys' also have pathology that is damaging to others. He has zero business latching onto a wife. Whoever the woman is cannot carry his weight as it is now nor should she and his daughter should be his priority. He needs to be the one SHE can depend on and for that he needs to be able to stand on his own - not with Hope propping him.

• Love 5
14 hours ago, grisgris said:

Hell, even a cleaning person who dropped by a few times a week could develop a friendship with him and meet his needs for loyalty and trust.

I think we all know he'd be proposing to her within the month :)

1 hour ago, Anna Yolei said:
13 hours ago, ByaNose said:

Liam needs to married to feel safe?!?! How old is he? Jeez! Man up, dude! You need to turn in your man card as soon as possible.

I can't believe I saw that with my own two eyes. What even is this? I don't think most women born after 1975 believe this.

Neither do those of us born before 1975 :)

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, AngelKitty said:

I have to admit I rather enjoyed Brooke giving it to Steffy today.

She better be careful. Taylor's known to do a pop in and pop off when it comes to her baby girl.

• Love 11
(edited)

This is a Tale Of Two Families. "It was the best of times, it was the worst of times". I see a face off between Brooke and Ridge because blood is thicker than water. 

Stuffy just barges into Brooke's house and is all demanding but Stuffy is light weight when it comes to confronting Brooke.  

Every time I hear Stuffy say, "I just made one mistake", I have to say WTF.  Was it a mistake when she jumped into bed, with Wyatt, when she thought Liam left her.  Stuffy screwed  Wyatt and Stuffy screwed Bill when she needed comfort sex but LIam can't kiss Sally when they thought they were going to die. 

Edited by Waldo13
  • Love 6

I just loved it when Brooke tore into Slutty today. She’s carried hatred for Taylor all of these years and it came out today when she saw Slutty treating her daughter the way Taylor always treated her. All S could do was blink, blink, blink. Of course, that’s all she can ever do so what’s new? Gosh, she’s just a talentless hack. 

• Love 9

Hell why didn't Steffy just say Bridget and Deacon.  Of course, that probably still wouldn't shut Brooke up because Brooke believes everything she does is justified just because she says, "Destiny, or I lost my destiny so I had to fuck my daughter's husband."  If only, Taylor would kill Brooke and Ridge.  I would love that.

• Love 3

So does Steffy think Liam's feelings about Hope will change after Our Little Girl is born? That's an awful lot of responsibility to pin in an innocent child. I think there should be special place in hell reserved for people who use children as weapons or bargaining chips.

Steffy just stays barging into Brooke's house. But dang if Brooke didn't take Steffy to school. Steffy better pick her face up off the floor before the Roomba comes through.

But...not sure I like that Brooke is treating this like she's got a score to settle. Even if she's right, revenge is not a good basis for a marriage.

• Love 7

OMG! OMG! OMG! I cheered and clapped so loudly today that my frightened cat jumped off my lap then looked at me like I was a crazy person. Brooke turning on Steffy like that was EPIC! I must have watched it four times. Yes, I know that it was fueled by years of pent-up wrath towards Taylor, but she spoke the truth.

Brooke: "No. What is a disgrace is a wife who sleeps with her father-in-law." She hit all the notes, including Hope being trapped in the gondola. After Puff made some weak-sauce arguments in her defense, all she did was stand there and blink in disbelief. But ... Hope stood there shrinking behind Brooke and looked like a terrified 5-year-old. (I found that disappointing, because she came across as frightened, tentative and completely lacking in confidence. Where was the girl who's been up in Steff's face all this time?)

I wish that Brooke would have ordered Steffy to leave her house immediately with strict order to never return and to stay away from Hope.

BTW, was the the GarBridge wedding dress or the Brill wedding dress?  In either case, it is jinxed but that was some nerve to suggest that Sludge design a brand new dress for Hope. I thought for sure that Brooke was going to suggest going to Eric instead, but recycling one her old gowns made more sense, especially in this case.

Why, Why and WHY, is that nutfuck Liam still mooning over photos of Steffy and him on his cell phone? I have bad thoughts about this upcoming marriage. Even if Justin and Bill hadn't set up the situation, I can't believe that he was even remotely considering going back to her.

Justin puzzles me. He has no problem dumping Sludge out of a helicopter or burning down SF, but balks at lighting a few candles and smudging lipstick on a pillow ... WTF?

• Love 13
(edited)

Well, Show certainly stepped it up a little at the end of the week. I am enjoying the historical throwbacks, and that the characters are being allowed to not only draw on their pasts but talk about them too. Still, I wish these parents would let their grown ass children live their own lives. Having said that……

YEAH Brooke! Steffy looked like she was about to have the vapors. I know Brooke will be seen as a hypocrite for having the temerity to call Steffy out about herself, but that is just tough darts. Brooke has earned the right to read Steffy because Brooke is the original. She knows what it is like to be the ultimate betrayer, but what she doesn’t know is how it feels to be the ultimate betrayer, but still somehow come out looking innocent, sympathetic, and like a victim. Brooke knows Steffy fell on Bill’s dick just as willingly as she fell on Deacon’s. But Brooke didn’t have cheerleaders; she had Stephanie and Taylor. Actually, she had those two monsters for a lot more than the Deacon mess, and Brooke can see that Steffy is morphing into her halo toting, tragic heroine Mommy. No doubt Ridge will bust a gasket when he finds out that Brooke not only dressed Steffy down, but has also decided to support her own daughter. He will start rasping and raving about “how could you do that to Steffy and her family!” Anytime Brooke has not given Steffy 100 % support; Ridge has shut her down quickly, and subtly reminded her where her loyalties lie. I do find it a bit suspicious that this is all happening right after the reappearance of the newly cured Taylor. I don’t see Bridge surviving this. Their kids have always been a source of irritation and have come between them almost as much as Stephanie. I can see Ridge walking out on Brooke for Taylor again. Sure can. It is what he has always done. If he finds out that Taylor shot Bill I would double the odds that he will leave Brooke, so he and his daughter’s mummy can be there for their Little Precious; protecting her from Big Bad Bill and those crazy Logan women.

The past two days have been wrought with truisms, but those truisms have been laced with bullshit, hand waving, and all manner of other fuckery. Overall, I agree with most of what has been said to Liam. He should take a step back and do nothing romance wise for at least a month. Maybe even six months. Or a year. Three major head traumas. Wife fucking father. Pregnant wife. Thinking wife if still fucking father. Not actually free yet because the annulment papers were just filed five minutes ago. All the same, Steffy can shove off. She knows how fast Liam moves from one relationship to another. She has already been the benefactor of speedy Liam when she accepted Hope’s still warm ring. Girlfriend shouldn’t have needed to get that wedding ring tattoo with Wyatt because her finger should have been scorched from Hope’s ring. But Liam can be so easily swayed! Just look how he hesitated to sign the annulment papers. Sitting there, thinking back, hesitating. And today again with Steffy, thinking back; hesitating. Then again later at Cliff House, thinking back; hesitating. It is like he waffles over waffling. What is that actually called? A wafflelet? A short stack? I mean, the young man is just plain confused and is in love with the idea of a safe harbor. Hope is flirting with disaster.

Hope came off like a terrified mama’s girl. She looked frozen in terror of Steffy. I don’t want Brooke fighting Hope’s battles. If I am ever to take the girl seriously, she is gonna have to get some more bark in her bite. Why in the hell did she run behind Brooke? Steffy is the one who barged into a private moment between mother and daughter; too bad for her that she rudely interrupted something she didn’t want to see. Neither Brooke nor Hope owed her any explanation, but that didn’t stop the heifer from shrieking “what are you two doing?!”

Ridge is now his mother. Side eyeing Hope; cutting her down as Liam’s second choice. She may well be just that, but it isn’t Ridge’s place to say it. Just like his sainted mother could never believe anything bad about him, Ridge is unable to see his daughter as she is. For fuck’s sake, just a week ago he was going on about how wonderful she was, and how courageous and funny. Now he is going to see Bill? Has that tactic ever worked before? Ridge is playing right into Bill’s hands. If everyone would shut the hell up, and move on and let Steffy, Bill and Liam hammer this shit out on their own; it wouldn’t take a month for Bill to be back to humping Skye, his great love for Steffy fizzled out once the hoopla and hysteria stopped.

I can’t figure out where they are going with Justin. I admit I have some fear it might have something to do with Sally. By the time she makes her return Justin will probably have quit SP’s, gone to confession, and will be helping out at the local soup kitchen. Sally’s bleeding heart will see this as an amazing change………I would actually prefer that to putting Sally anywhere near the Steffy/Liam/Hope mess.

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 5