Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

What does it say when I didn't even bat an eyelash when the show was interrupted by yet another pointless breaking news segment by our most infamous of AWs.

But I did enjoy the exchange with the second-biggest AW on the planet, Hauxdilox Forrester Spencer and Hope taking zero shit from her:

Hope.jpg.7b00f4900c9e0977b0f4e78b24426c9a.jpg

Hope: "Steffy, I'm... surprised to see you." Although her expression says she's not surprised in the slightest that this cow has turned up at her office door.

DbqXfvpV0AAvNtz.jpg

Steffy: "Why? Oh, you heard about the annulment papers. Well, you should know, it's not over. I was hoping Liam was gonna tear up the papers and come home, but he's not ready to do that yet." 

Hope: "Well, you put the ball in his court."

Steffy: "Believe me, it didn't go the way I was hoping. But I still have faith in my marriage. And my husband." Well, you destroyed his faith in you.

Hope: "You've given him a lot to think about." Oh, I am just loving this.

Steffy: "Okay, I'm really hoping that you can just give him space, give him this time." The way you've given him space and time? OMG, the second you found out where he was staying, you were right there, in his face with your bump and nasty-ho "cha cha cha." She's still salty he hasn't bitten. "I mean it. I don't want to argue about this, so don't interfere." Who does this bitch think she is to bark out orders. "Liam needs to sort this out on his own. Look, we have been stuck here for so long. Hope, signing those papers was one of the hardest things I have ever done. I'm hoping we can move forward." I'm sure Hope is wanting him to move forward, too. With her. 

Hope, calmly: "He is. It's like you said, he's been stuck, and things needed to change."

Steffy: "Yeah, the first thing he needs to do is move out of the horrible hotel room."

Hope: "Actually, he's moving today." Her "I know something you don't know" look was priceless here.

Steffy, clearly not likely that she's the last to know: "When did he decide that?"

Hope: "Yesterday."

Steffy: "Where is he going? Oh, he's going to Wyatt's, right? Or, like, an apartment?" Wrong and wrong. 

Hope: "Um, he's moving into my mother's cabin."

Aaaaand the face-cracking commences, folks.

Steffy blanches: "Liam's moving in with you?"

Hope: "Not into the house. The cabin on the property."

Steffy: "Like that makes it any better." Oh boo hoo...and also, STFU. If Steffy were Hope, she would have fucked him senseless by now.

Hope: "It is not what you think, Steffy. It will be his own place. It's no-strings-attached. He will be completely independent." A thing he isn't when he's in Steffy's clutches.

Steffy: "Oh, just like you were supposed to be completely supportive?" Is it just me or shouldn't people who have already fucked a forbidden stallion avoid climbing up on high horses?  

Hope: "He couldn't stay in that hotel, and he couldn't go somewhere that was associated with his father."

Steffy: "Oh, there it is. You're bringing up Bill again. Every time. Unbelievable." No, what's unbelievable is that Steffy finds it unbelievable that Hope or anyone with half a brain wouldn't keep mentioning it.  I'm sure she wants Hope and Liam to just rug-sweep this (like mother and daddy like daughter) but that? Ain't happening. Oh Lord, she's still whining: "This is so obvious. You used Hope for the Future to spend time with Liam. Now you're moving him onto your family's estate? I thought you were gonna support my marriage. You told me not to worry. And yet, here we are." Says the trifling heifer who accepted a ring still warm from Hope's finger. This from the bitch who pulled every stunt in the book to snag Liam and had $ Bill to help her. 

Hope: "I am going to help Liam get back to his old self again. I am sorry, Steffy. I know this is painful for you, but he was driving himself crazy in that hotel room thinking about what you and his father did, convincing himself that he shot his own father? I mean, that's how messed up this got. He didn't even know what was real anymore." I love how she's just so calm with Steffy who is on the verge of throwing a fit.

Steffy snits: "My commitment to him is real!" Your commitment to him went ka-blooey the second you spread your legs for his daddy.

Hope: "And I wanted to believe that. That is why I chose to support you and your marriage. Especially with a baby on the way. But he is lost right now, and he needs to feel at home." In other words, her loyalty, ain't to you, back-stabbing ho.

Steffy: "He has a home. He can come back whenever he wants." She is as delusional as her mother.

Hope: "But Liam didn't choose that. He said it himself, he needs me, and I am going to be there for him." When Steffy doesn't respond: "I am not saying this to hurt you. This is a painful situation for everyone."

Steffy: "Well, working out pretty well for you." That's rich, considering she capitalized on Hope's heartache how many times?

Hope: "He will be in the cabin. He will have his privacy. It's not like we're living together." At Steffy's look, it's like, okay, you asked for the salt in the wound, I'm happy to oblige: "Okay, fine, but it was my idea."

Steffy scoffs: "Of course it was, Hope. Of course it was." Liam could have said "no." That should speak volumes to her. 

Hope: "But I made sure to ask my mom first." 

The fact that GarBridge is fighting over this, is, well...

giphy.gif

Steffy: "Oh! I'm sure she was all for it." And if the situation were reversed and it was Steffy's cabin...karma IS a bitch and so is she.

Hope: "Okay, it's not like we coerced him. He is his own person. He made up his own mind." 

Steffy: "He is my husband, the father of my child!" In name only for the one. And the other...well, what does that have to do with price of tea in China?

Hope: "I did not invite him to live in the cabin to try to come between you two. I tried to support your marriage for as long as I could, to be in your corner, and I have no doubt that Liam is going to be an incredible father to your daughter no matter what, and because I love him, I just-"

Steffy: "You love him? You love him?" What, did you think you had cornered the market on loving Liam? And trust, I'm already over the resurrection of the ToD 2.0 and two grown women fighting over a soggy store-brand Eggo but this time, with this Hope, the "no fucks to give" Hope laying Steffy's shit bare, and the possible bonus of Garbridge imploding, you better believe I'm going to watch this. 

Hope owns her words (how refreshing): "Yes. I love him. You know that, Steffy. I always will. But that is why I couldn't stand to see him in that hotel anymore. He was driving himself crazy, and he needs support right now, and not only from me, but from my mother, your father. Steffy, you signed those annulment papers. And Liam accepted them."

Steffy: "He hasn't filed them." Which...waffles will be waffles.

Hope: "Yeah, it's a huge decision for him."

Steffy: "Because there's a family at stake! Those papers weren't a ploy, Hope. I felt like I had no choice. I did what Liam asked." I don't even want to hear any talk of poor little lamb Steffy being blackmailed by the big bad wolf stallion to save her ain't worth it batshitcrazy mama.

Hope: "And I commend you for that." She all but pats her on the head and ooh, you can tell that stings. 

Steffy: "Oh, you know what, don't do that. Don't do that. You don't get to judge me!" The hell she doesn't! After all the shit this bitch has pulled, she can call Steffy everything but a white woman as far as I'm concerned. "You come to LA. And you're so sweet and understanding..."

Hope is having none of this: "Because I thought you and Liam were happy, not that you slept with your father-in-law. Liam hasn't been the same ever since, living all alone in that dreary hotel room, convincing himself that he shot his own father..."

Steffy: "He hit his head! He had a concussion!"

Hope zings her again: "Oh! Because he saw Bill proposing to you?"

Steffy: "I turned him down." Ooh, do you want a cookie for that?

Hope shakes her head, scoffing: "You don't get it, do you?" Nope and she never will and that's why Liam's heart and soul will never be safe with her again. "The damage has been done, Steffy. You did the one thing that Liam can't forgive. You broke his trust. And I can't fix that. But I can make sure that he will not face that alone."

Steffy: "Yeah, you're gonna make everything better for him. Make him feel like his old self again? I know what this is. You're not fooling me. You want my husband, and you'll do whatever it takes to get him. I messed up. I put myself in this position. I did this to my family. But I'm not giving up. Liam is too important to me, and there's too much at stake. The baby's coming. And she needs her daddy. You might have convinced liam to move to your mom's, but I still believe his future is with me."

Of course, she has to trot out the "baby needs her daddy" refrain. It's the pathetic little card she has left to play. The baby needs a daddy that is happy and healthy (emotionally, not just physically) and he will never be that so long as he has to sleep the rest of his life with one eye open.

• Love 15

I’m so tired of the same conversation between Slutty/Hope and Slutty/Ridge and Slutty/Liam what I can’t even comment on that anymore. On a happier note, I do love KKL’s hair these days. It’s a really cute cut, very flattering to her face, current without being trendy, a great color and so healthy looking after that bleached, long, thin hairdo she had for so long. Now if we could just get Slutty and Bope to go to her hair stylist, we’d have nothing to complain about with their sorry hair styles. 

• Love 12

OK, Ridge Forrester, which is "for better" and which is "for worse."

Dumping your wife because she exchanged text messages with the father of her child about said child.  The content of the messages being for the father to stay away from the daughter.

Dumping your wife because she fucked your father. Because she wanted to and enjoyed it.

GMAFB. I wanted to bitchslap his greasy face, lecturing Liam like that about breaking vows.

For one fleeting moment today ... when Hope mentioned scarves being added to the HFTF line ... I was hoping it was telegraphing that Ronn Moss was coming back.  No such luck, I'm sure. We'll be stuck with the grimy hobo until "death do us part" ... literally.

• Love 18

Am still wondering why Liam would want to go work with both his thirsty ex-wives and pushy ex-FIL. He just loves messiness and to be in the center of it.

Ridge, Steffy made a promise too. One that she broke when she fcuked her husband's father. Funny how you don't see "honor" as a requirement for her.

Oh yeah, that's just what disadvantaged people need: a Forrester scarf. Wonder if those rags have any resale or pawn value?

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 18
9 hours ago, grisgris said:

For one fleeting moment today ... when Hope mentioned scarves being added to the HFTF line ... I was hoping it was telegraphing that Ronn Moss was coming back. 

LOL!  I love Liam's unique "buy one give one" concept for the scarves...too bad Tom's has been doing it for years.

Steffy "You've been saying it different ways over the years...goodness and decency, like I'm incapable of being either."  Ummm...you are incapable of being either.

Steffy "Words do matter when you use them to purposely hurt people.  Maybe you aren't as good and decent as you seem to think."  What Hope should have said: "The only words I used are the truth, it's a shame the truth is so hurtful."

• Love 11
9 hours ago, MsTree said:

Ok, I give up. What are "morrows"?? 

I think the poster meant "morals." Maybe the phone made a goof ;)

And Lame has as much morality as it benefits him to have in any situation. It would've been interesting to see how Sally would've reacted had she found out that Liam knew about Steffy's scheme and said nothing.

And I'm still pissed he had the absolute audacity to place all the blame about Aspen on Bill and Steffy knowing that he not only stayed months after finding out about the gondola but then didn't have the balls to tell Hope he tore up the annulment until the actual wedding. And then there's  the even bigger fact that no one held a gun to the empty shell that passes for his head to force him to marry Steffy. Good god, all he wanted was to have sex! He could've just porked her and called it a day, since Hope kept taking him back for worse.

• Love 16

Neither Hope nor Steffy is any great prize.  (We all pretty much agree Liam isn't one either.)  Off the top of my head, I can remember Hope characterizing Steffy's miscarriage as "a blessing" and "a sign" that she and Liam should be together.  And she married Wyatt because Liam was late.  

Also not a big fan of the public disclosure and pimping of her (and, of a necessity, Liam's) sex life to sell clothes.  And HFTF is just vaguely dumb.  How do undefined morals and values translate to clothing?  So, women who can't afford a Forrester Original scarf, i.e., middle-class women, get a free scarf when a wealthy woman buys one?  Tom's gives shoes to needy people and HFTF gives scarves to soccer moms.  Ok. 

• Love 11
2 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

It would've been interesting to see how Sally would've reacted had she found out that Liam knew about Steffy's scheme and said nothing.

I guess there's zero chance that will ever get exposed.

• Love 3

Dr. Robin Givens is the worst obstetrician in the world.

Whoever wrote those lines for her should be canned.

What doctor acts like that? 

"Can you come back next week?" "Can you come back in a few days?" Awful.

• Love 17

Wow a 2 minute baby scare, I guess they really should be together.

Liam should've stuck with Amber.

At least I'll be able to sleep knowing that the starving children of the world will have their scarf needs taken care of.

• Love 12
26 minutes ago, Gudzilla said:

Wow a 2 minute baby scare, I guess they really should be together.

At least I'll be able to sleep knowing that the starving children of the world will have their scarf needs taken care of.

Knowing how much SC liked Franz and how much he wants her to come back actually makes me kind of want to see Lamber as well. Although I'm peeved she tried to pull the 'I got pregnant when you were drunk and had sex with you' ploy but Hope and Steffy are drab compared to ole Amberkins.

I'm wondering if the scarf introduction is like Checkov's gun - someone is gonna get strangled/hung by one of those suckers reaaallll soon.

• Love 5
54 minutes ago, TobinAlbers said:

Knowing how much SC liked Franz and how much he wants her to come back actually makes me kind of want to see Lamber as well. Although I'm peeved she tried to pull the 'I got pregnant when you were drunk and had sex with you' ploy but Hope and Steffy are drab compared to ole Amberkins.

I'm wondering if the scarf introduction is like Checkov's gun - someone is gonna get strangled/hung by one of those suckers reaaallll soon.

I volunteer Hauxdi as tribute. 

• Love 9

Heh, Brooke and Ridge are so gonna break up over the Hope vs. Steffy battle of wills.

Robin Givens looks great. I sure wish we could get her over in Genoa City.

Oh look, little Wilhelmina is already being a posturing diva just like her mommy. And this is how Steffy will reel Liam back in: "Our Little Girl's not moving, Liam! You have to come back to me!"

Holy sh!t, that withering look Ridge gave Hope when he left the office. It's a wonder she didn't immediately turn to stone.

Liam's unique "buy one give one" concept for the scarves...too bad Tom's has been doing it for years.

But people actually need shoes. I can't think of any circumstance where someone would "need" a silk scarf. AFAIC this idea is in the league of "let them eat cake" and is kinda tone deaf.

• Love 7
17 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Liam's unique "buy one give one" concept for the scarves...too bad Tom's has been doing it for years.

But people actually need shoes. I can't think of any circumstance where someone would "need" a silk scarf. AFAIC this idea is in the league of "let them eat cake" and is kinda tone deaf.

I was just talking about the Tom's concept.  TBH I didn't even pay attention enough to know that the item was a scarf.  So I guess they ripped off Tom's but used a product other than shoes so it wouldn't look like they're ripping off Tom's.

Edited by ByTor
  • Love 2

There were lots of truth bombs dropped today.

Ridge: "This ugly mug ... " and "I know how to clear a room."

When Brooke was telling Hope about how Brooke brought Hope to work with her when Hope was a baby, she probably wasn't thinking of this:

I am glad that somebody brought up Steffy's constant belly rubbing. I have noticed that she's not doing it so much lately.

I thought Robin Givens was horrible as the obstetrician. I don't care who it is, you don't tell expectant parents that there might be a problem with the baby then ask them to come back in a few weeks. Also, she stood there with a worried look on her face and told Steffy to not worry.

Damn! That was some smackdown that Sludge gave Hope. I am not going to say that she didn't 100% deserve it but still .... I'll bet Sludge is going to be sleeping on the sofa tonight.  I hope that 1-800-GOT-JUNK shows up bright and early to haul the sofa away the next morning.

Could Steffy and Ridge please just die?!

• Love 9

I thought Robin Givens was horrible as the obstetrician. I don't care who it is, you don't tell expectant parents that there might be a problem with the baby then ask them to come back in a few weeks. Also, she stood there with a worried look on her face and told Steffy to not worry.

I guess her acting is debatable but I seriously doubt Givens wrote that scene or her own lines. Perhaps most of the blame should go to the writer(s) and director for the way that scene played out.

I was just talking about the Tom's concept.  TBH I didn't even pay attention enough to know that the item was a scarf.  So I guess they ripped off Tom's but used a product other than shoes so it wouldn't look like they're ripping off Tom's.

Even though I quoted part of your earlier comment, my remark about the scarves was directed at whoever among TPTB came up with the idea. And then Hope gushed again about today like it's just the most amazing thing. IMO it's really not like what Tom's is doing at all, but whatever, HFTF began as a messed up concept too.

• Love 2
55 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

For who?! She'd eat Neil and Devon alive and she'd be wasted on Nick. Hell to the no with Billy so that leaves....Jack?

She might be interesting as Hilary's resurrected alcoholic mother Rose. Or recast Dru?

Ridge's peen must need some down time because tearing Hope a new one ain't gonna sit well with Brooke. Unlike with Bill, Brooke will call Ridge out on that mess.

And yet....damnit he wasn't completely wrong! I do find it funny that pure, sweet, innocent Hope is the other woman in this situation. She's not the 'traditional' kind using sex as her lure but the promise of sweetness and loyalty and no drama! She's playing to her strengths.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Even though I quoted part of your earlier comment, my remark about the scarves was directed at whoever among TPTB came up with the idea.

And I imagine whoever it was couldn't stop congratulating him/herself over the brilliance of that idea!

4 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

HFTF began as a messed up concept too.

What??? Are you saying that a clothing line based on telling the world about your virginity is messed up? :)

1 minute ago, TobinAlbers said:
1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

For who?! She'd eat Neil and Devon alive and she'd be wasted on Nick. Hell to the no with Billy so that leaves....Jack?

Victor, silly!

• Love 3

Instead of trying to get a he baby to move with cold orange juice, the doc should have used maple syrup.  The baby would not only have moved, but she would have rubbed it on her tummy.  

• Love 1

For who?! She'd eat Neil and Devon alive

Devon's going to have his hands full with his baby mama for at least the next couple of decades. But I am all in favor of Neil being eaten alive for the indefinite future. I think he needs a strong-willed woman to get him back under control. Out here acting like his crap doesn't stink...

Or recast Dru?

Y&R doesn't seem to have the stones to recast Dru, plus I doubt any known Black actress in Hollywood would step into that recast because they know VR would probably make their life miserable via social media. I could see Givens in a new character role, maybe a long-lost relative of Hilary other than Rose.

What??? Are you saying that a clothing line based on telling the world about your virginity is messed up? :)

OMG, it was ridiculous the way Hope kept having press conferences to announce everything going on/not going on with her lady parts since it was so relevant to the clothing line. I still don't get how HFTF was able to stay viable as a marketing concept after Liam popped that cherry. :-)

• Love 3
19 hours ago, Gudzilla said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

But in retrospect, say what you will about Amber but I genuinely think she tried to be a good mom to baby Eric. She wanted the best for him, even if she didn't always go about it in healthy ways. I can't imagine her telling Rosie or Eric III to put up with someone like Lame to win a proxy war with Maya or Kimberly. And when Daniel on Y&R was still struggling with fatherhood when now teen-Eric* came to her for help, she didn't think twice about divorcing him.

*Who was bizarrely about the right age where he should be, and was about five years YOUNGER than SORASed Hope, who debuted here two months later ?

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 5

Seriously, though...if the baby had stopped moving altogether, wouldn't Steffy, who's carrying the baby in her own body, notice it??? I assumed it was moving all over the place before the ultrasound.  Or maybe it's stopped trying to dart away from her pawing hands now that she's cut down on the rubbing/clutching of the belly?  Makes no sense.

• Love 5
15 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Instead of trying to get a he baby to move with cold orange juice, the doc should have used maple syrup.

@Waldo13, I started posting to ask you if this was actually a thing...I think you said your daughter is an OB/Gyn.  But it just now hit me...WAFFLE LOL!!!  Good one :)

• Love 5
1 hour ago, A-Lo said:

Seriously, though...if the baby had stopped moving altogether, wouldn't Steffy, who's carrying the baby in her own body, notice it??? I assumed it was moving all over the place before the ultrasound.  Or maybe it's stopped trying to dart away from her pawing hands now that she's cut down on the rubbing/clutching of the belly?  Makes no sense.

The people behind I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant managed to squeeze out at least two FULL seasons of that, so anything's possible.

But that said, it's hard for me to wrap my mind around the idea of a woman who has miscarried a very much wanted baby to be so lacksidasial about anything that is even remotely off. Especially not when said baby is the only tie left to the tattered reminents of her marriage and Liam has bolted to the nearest warm body over less.

(No one will ever convince  me that Lame wouldn't have hit up Hope in 2016 when he was going to "leave LA forever" because his crybaby mewling over Quinn didn't convince Steffy to throw away for marriage)

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

(No one will ever convince  me that Lame wouldn't have hit up Hope in 2016 when he was going to "leave LA forever" because his crybaby mewling over Quinn didn't convince Steffy to throw away for marriage)

Kind of wish he had and it was them coming back to LA together, married, pregnant and happy that brought back Hope for the show.

Then we'd have seen real quick how 'strong' Statt was.

• Love 3

Since Brad Bell is good at jumping on hot social trends and ruining them, how about the story going viral today about the woman who gave birth in a hotel bathtub overseas and followed Wikihow online to deliver said fetus. She claimed that she didn't know she was pregnant and started having severe cramps on the transatlantic flight. But she was able to carry her healthy infant onboard a return flight the very next day. (Sorry, but I smell a rat in that story. Why didn't she go to a hospital immediately instead of a hotel?)

I mean, Taylor delivered Bridget over the phone back in the day while Ridge cradled the received on his shoulder and just followed orders.

Steffy, in total defeat and despair, retreats to the bathtub where it all started and ends up delivering the mini-Eggo wafflette. She rips the umbilical cord with her teeth.

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, grisgris said:

Steffy, in total defeat and despair, retreats to the bathtub where it all started and ends up delivering the mini-Eggo wafflette. She rips the umbilical cord with her teeth.

I am so down with calling the baby Mimi-Eggo-Wafflette or just Wafflette Spencer. Too cute.

They haven't utilized Big Bear in a while.  I can also see Steffy retreating to Aspen to 'be alone' and Liam is torn between going to see her or playing with scarves with Hope but 'something calls to him' and he rushes to Aspen to deliver his own kid.

Or Bill does. But it's funny, Aspen is supposedly Brill's place. For Steffy to squat and plop out a kid with Bill as catcher would really be Still remarking the territory.

• Love 6
19 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

And yet....damnit he wasn't completely wrong! I do find it funny that pure, sweet, innocent Hope is the other woman in this situation. She's not the 'traditional' kind using sex as her lure but the promise of sweetness and loyalty and no drama! She's playing to her strengths.

If anyone knows about other women, it's Ridge.  His entire time on the show, he's been involved with at least two women, who were stupid enough to put up with his crap.  Ridge started out the show engaged to Caroline, and cheated on her with one of FC's models the night before his and Caroline's wedding because Caroline wouldn't have sex with him before they were married.  I guess Ridge, Bell and the writers forgot all about that.

• Love 3
55 minutes ago, AngelKitty said:

It's too bad they didn't think about giving scarves to cancer patients. I know when all my hair fell out, it would have been nice if someone had given me a scarf.

I'm sorry to read that you are a cancer patient. I hope your in remission.  

Once again, Stuffy has one hell of a nerve to question Liam moving in on Brooke's property without her permission.  Now, in Stuffy's self centered entitled mind, Hope is the bogeyman, in keeping them apart, and not Bill.  Wyatt keeps eating the shit that Bill is serving. He breaks off his engagement to show loyalty but that's not enough for Bill.  Now he needs help in achieving a relationship with Stuffy.  Wyatt is like the greyhound chasing the rabbit, at the track, where no matter how fast he runs, he will never catch the rabbit.  Stuffy and Bill have a secret.  I don't think it's about Bill being the father. If Stuffy was never going to reveal $Bull riding, than why would she need $Bull to change the DNA test?  Liam only found out do to Stuffy's stupidity.  The secret has to be about Taylor. 

Is Stuffy refusing to wear a pregnancy pillow?  The picture, of the fetus, is at least  of a 3rd trimester baby and Stuffy is hardly showing.  

• Love 6

Yes, I am, thank you.

I'm sure the secret he's talking about is Taylor.

I have no experience with ultrasound pictures, but that one looked too detailed to me for her little bump. How far along do we think she is?

• Love 3

Looks to me like Justin has put on some weight.

How can Our Little Girl have Steffy lips? Did some of Steffy's dermal fillers find their way into the womb?

Good grief, if Wyatt had his nose any further up Bill's hiney he'd need a snorkel to breathe.

$Bill is a straight up snake. Using one son to screw over another so he can get back to screwing his ex-DIL. Ugh.

• Love 10

I did laugh at Slutty’s face when she was “crying” as Liam left her house today. Why did she look like an Asian woman?Too much plastic surgery? Too much Botox? I think Asian women are absolutely beautiful and exotic looking. However, Slutty isn’t one of them. This just gets worse and worse as far as writing and acting goes. 

• Love 6

Bill really doesn’t care about his sons either. Usually, villains have the one person they revere and never screw over. Not Bill. He wants Wyatt and Katie to break up because he thinks it gross that they are together but then wants Liam to move on with Hope so he can marry his daughter-in-law who is pregnant with his grandchild. That is so low. LOL!!!!!

• Love 14
43 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

I did laugh at Slutty’s face when she was “crying” as Liam left her house today. Why did she look like an Asian woman?Too much plastic surgery? Too much Botox? I think Asian women are absolutely beautiful and exotic looking. However, Slutty isn’t one of them. This just gets worse and worse as far as writing and acting goes. 

She has been looking particularly bad the past few days. I don't care for the overly dark hair color, black attire and winged eyeliner. That, plus the tightly pulled/Botoxed upper half of her face is what's giving her the Asian appearance. I also noticed that she's been wearing an unfortunate shade of foundation that's giving her complexion an orange cast. I stumbled on an old old clip today with Lindsey Price and um, no ... Steffy.

Watching Steffy alone and crying at the end of today's show was a thing of beauty. Especially after the dog and pony show with the baby clothes and photos didn't work. Likewise, with the delaying Liam from having dinner with Hope. Now, that will be a dinner from hell with a fuming Sludge, passive-aggressive silent Brooke, Hope's eyes darting back and forth between Sludge and Lame and Lame just staring off into space as he shovels risotto into his gaping mouth.

Any idea as to why she was calling Bill at the end of the show today?

• Love 12

Normally I'd think Bill implying to Wyatt that Still are a thing/ having an affair is absolutely heinous.  But...... This is Hauxdi we're talking about so I don't really care.  I really do not want Lauxdi to reunite.  Not sure I want Lope either, but I liking this new no effs to give Hope so they may surprise me.  Liam at least seems happy when he's with her.  He's never all smiling and laughing when he's with the haux.

Liam is right -- he may love the haux, but he can't look at her without seeing Still.  That is not something a person just gets over.  Liam might one day forgive her, but he's never going to trust her again.

And that baby is absolutely $Bill's.

• Love 16

Ridge and his "You made a promise bullshit." 

Me as Liam : "Well muthafucker you made a promise to my cousin too, took you half a minute to break that."

and Steffy, you lecherous wreck, shut.the.fuck.up. JUST SHUT UP!!!! A New Hope always and forever. Also, Steffy saying she blames herself isn't the same as Steffy blaming herself because what that stupid dick is actually doing is blaming EVERYBODY else, including Hope, Brooke AND Liam. The only ones she hasn't effectively blamed are herself and Bill. Those two really are meant for each other.

Edited by slayer2
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Looks to me like Justin has put on some weight.

How can Our Little Girl have Steffy lips? Did some of Steffy's dermal fillers find their way into the womb?

Good grief, if Wyatt had his nose any further up Bill's hiney he'd need a snorkel to breathe.

$Bill is a straight up snake. Using one son to screw over another so he can get back to screwing his ex-DIL. Ugh.

Babies are born addicted to mothers who are drug addicts so I guess Stuffy's Botox has worked its way into her babies lips. I'm wondering how long it will take before the child gets her first nose job and cheek implants. 

• Love 9

Show, Show, Show, where to begin when you offer up so much to the snark.

Ridge’s little talk with Liam was so full on double entendres I felt like I needed a backhoe to shovel out the shit:

“You said for better or worse?” “You made a promise, honor it?” The fuck! No, no, no, no, NO! For better or worse does not pertain to infidelity. And didn’t your heauxing daughter make a promise too?

And this little nugget:

“There where so many times when I walked away from Brooke, when I really should have just held her close. I've been where you are, where I was so hurt, I just wanted to run, and I didn't think I had it in me to work and get that trust back. I'm a little older than you, and I've got a few marriages under my belt. It took me this long to realize what you have to do. You have to put the work in.”

Positively took my breath away. When you walked away from Brooke? You mean when you dumped her for Taylor? And when was it that you were so hurt? Was that after you raped a drugged out Brooke? Or after you went to her, and attempted to have her sign a contract which would have robbed her of her rights to BeLief? Maybe you refer to Italy, and the little vignette you played out? Another confusing thing in your statement, is about how you had to put the work in? You mean like walking from one woman’s house to the other? I don’t mean to sound harsh or judgmental or anything, but I have watched Show for a very long time, and the only people I ever saw working to maintain a relationship with you was Brooke and Taylor. Oh, and of course Muttttther.

“Welcome to the Compound?” You pompous ass.

“Do what is right for Steffy, and that little girl.” And why should Liam be doing what is right for Steffy again?  

“It's -- that's -- that's my daughter. And she's amazing. She's smart, she's beautiful... she's funny... she's courageous” SMDH

“Or...you can let your daddy win. He wants Steffy. He wants to take your wife. You know that, right? And you're gonna keep telling her how bad she is, how she's made a mistake that no one can forgive. I'm telling you, one day she's gonna turn around and she says the only thing that she'll ever deserve is Bill Spencer.” But, but, but……Bill has already taken Steffy from Liam. How is having Steffy winning? And what she deserves is absolutely nothing, except Liam’s disgust. And she is bad.

One other thing Ridge; when you overheard Brooke and Hope talking, and barged in telling Hope she shouldn’t be bad mouthing Steffy? She wasn’t bad mouthing anyone. All she said was she didn’t trust Steffy because Steffy fucked Bill.

Oh Steffy…Girrrrlll. There isn’t much I hate more than seeing folks use their children. And that dislike extends to using the unborn. And just lookey here little hoochie momma, you can miss me entirely with ish like this:

“Well, right now my actions involve getting back to work. You're in luck. I have too much on my plate to crash your meeting. By the way... words do matter... when you use them to purposely hurt people. Maybe you aren't as good and decent as you seem to think.” Seriously? She didn’t. Too much on your plate? I guess so, considering you spent weeks with Bill “consoling” and “comforting” him, and bartering for peace between father and son. The only problem with that is you ended up bartering away your dignity, and the trust of your husband, with your father-in-law open leg policy. That little tryst started PaternityGate which has kept you away from the office for weeks. So why are you blaming Hope? Words do matter when you use them to purposely hurt people? Should I just do a list?

Hope

Ivy

Brooke

Wyatt

Katie

Marcus

Except in most of these cases it wasn’t words, but actions and machinations. Just like your evil namesake and her henchmen, your wretched momma.

And today, this useless cow finishes Liam’s statement about how part of him wants to come home with “and the other part is influenced by Hope.” This after getting Liam inside Cliff House, and not only using little unborn girl Spencer, but throwing her around like a basketball. It started at the door with “can you stay awhile; I was a little freaked out after the ultrasound”, dribble, dribble, dribble…….no you weren’t. You were freaked out from learning Liam is moving onto Brooke’s estate. Then out comes the ultrasound picture “Look at her; our beautiful, healthy little girl. Oh, she’s got some Steffy lips right there”, there’s a two pointer if I ever saw one. And then out comes the baby clothes….three pointer. Then the picture of them when they were “just so in love” because “I want our daughter to wake up every morning surrounded by the people she loves.” Crosscourt pass, fast break and slam dunk right there! That poor little baby is going to be born so battered and bruised. But Steffy won’t care; it doesn’t matter how she gets Liam back. She is a shallow person and will take Liam back even if it is all about the baby. She must beat Hope at all costs. The only good thing to come out of that mess was Liam getting up and leaving a sobbing Steffy.

My goodness, but they are going to some incredible lengths to resling Bill’s balls. I admit he had gotten a little “soft” while he was with Brooke, but I am now long past side eyeing Bill’s antics, and have given in to full on looks of what the actual fuck are you doing? Bill is sick. And he is twisted. I am nearly beyond words, because talk about using your kids. And Wyatt is done. What Wyatt is not seeing is this is only the beginning. Bill has his eldest son right where he wants him and will keep upping the ante for the golden key. Wyatt will run interference for Bill, then it will be some other outlandish request. Before you know it, Wyatt will be the new Justin.

I am a bit afraid now for Sally. If they are really bringing her back for a SL and not just a few shows, please do not insert her into the Liam/Hope/Steffy/Bill/unborn Spencer mess. Let her come back and connect with Thorne. That would give him something meaningful to do, would draw on the shows roots, and would be interesting. I would have said bring her back and let her hook up with Wyatt. But Wyatt is scaring me now, and I love Sally, and can only see heartache for her if she starts seeing him. Sally and Justin might have some possibilities. And I can’t help but remember those fucking sparks when she confronted Bill. I wonder if show saw it too, and is maybe going to act on that?

Ah, I love Simon and Emma. Special props to Emma for remembering my girl Brooke’s contributions to FC’s.

Hope is never going to be happy if she continues this pursuit of Liam. Steffy will never back down and will continue to use that child for all the poor little thing’s worth. Steffy will pull out all the tricks; late night calls about the baby’s health, texts about teeth cutting, and word speaking, and gas passing, and first solid food. She will wear it out at the office by bringing the little tyke in with her. Additionally, Ridge and Steffy’s campaign to make Steffy’s troubles Hope’s doing will eventually wear Hope down. If Hope knew what was good for her she would step off now.

Brooke is looking adorable these days.

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 14
On 4/26/2018 at 5:00 PM, Valmarmar said:

AAAAAAAHHHHHHH - That IS Nia (Dance Moms) playing Emma !!!!!

Seriously? I didn’t even recognize her! Nice to see those girls getting work beyond Dance Moms. But this character, ugh.

• Love 3

Excellent post, RuntheTable!

I shook my head at Brooke's battle-weary response, "I'll handle it," when facing Sludge's huffing and puffing over Hope/Liam living there.  Why, oh why? Do we have to be dragged through this all over again?

If Swill had been allowed to just develop, it might have been OK. This hostage bride nonsense is fugly and I see no end result.  Soooo ... Steffy does or doesn't have feelings for Bill? If Minnie-Eggo turns out to Half-Dollah, are Hauxd's feelings going to magically change?

I so want that kid to be born with lots and lots of jet black hair and black eyes, so there is no mistake. I know Lame has dark brown eyes, but there are no mistaking Bill's.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, grisgris said:

shook my head at Brooke's battle-weary response, "I'll handle it," when facing Sludge's huffing and puffing over Hope/Liam living there.  Why, oh why? Do we have to be dragged through this all over again?

Why, indeed. It was exhausting enough the 8 thousand times Bridge have had disagreements over of their children (usually Brooke's).

It's telling that while Ridge is always so quick  to dismiss Brooke's children and throw them under the bus, Brooke has always been more than accommodating to his. She's never brought up Thomas's bombing Rick's car up or Steffy's torment of the entire Logan clan or both Taytots' repeated attempts to get between her and Ridge against them.

• Love 6

I just wish Slutty, Lame, $Bill and Ridge would just disappear off of the face of the planet. I’m so very tired of all of them and hearing them saying the same things over and over and over again. Let’s start all over with a small core of interesting people: Eric, Quinn, Wyatt (maybe) and Sally. And maybe um, um....okay that’s all I can think of right now. 

• Love 4