Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, ByTor said:

But then Aly came to terms with what happened and said she forgave Taylor.

Thank you, that's what I thought. Since he's been back has there been any mention as to what happened to them as a couple?

I'm pretty sure the last time we saw Taylor she was involved with Eric, but stomped out of the house in her pajamas after Eric chewed her out for revealing Brooke's affair with Bill.  Maybe I'm confusing timelines, but I thought Thorne & Taylor got together in Paris afterward, but to answer your question, @AngelKitty, no I don't recall any mentions that some significant thing happened that broke them up.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, ByTor said:

I'm pretty sure the last time we saw Taylor she was involved with Eric, but stomped out of the house in her pajamas

Oh yeah, that's right.

3 minutes ago, ByTor said:

but I thought Thorne & Taylor got together in Paris afterward,

Me too. I guess it's probably too much to ask that they explain this.

• Love 2

It seems like a lifetime ago when HT left B&B for Melrose Place but then was fired before she started even filming. Of course, she received millions in settlement. Why is she even working?

• Love 5

I could not be less interested in Taylor showing up to yell at Dolla and prop Steffy when everyone else is already doing that. Too bad she isn't here for something original, like taking Steffy to a shrink for her  Daddy issues. And slapping some sense into Ridge, who holds that blame. If yelling at Dolla was going to have any effect, it already would. It doesn't. He doesn't care. Geez, bored now.

• Love 12
2 hours ago, ByTor said:

I'm pretty sure the last time we saw Taylor she was involved with Eric, but stomped out of the house in her pajamas after Eric chewed her out for revealing Brooke's affair with Bill.  Maybe I'm confusing timelines, but I thought Thorne & Taylor got together in Paris afterward, but to answer your question, @AngelKitty, no I don't recall any mentions that some significant thing happened that broke them up.

Taylor and Thorne have been together at least three different times over the last two decades: in '97, when WH Was first cast; then '06 after Darla died; then they were at item when Aly was SORASed and why Thorne thought this would go over any better with a sixteen years old than a six year old Aly I will never know. I think he may have gotten a thowawy line about being together in Paris during WH's last apperance on the show, when Eric had the stroke. But he made no mention of why they split up when he came to LA.

• Love 2
18 hours ago, SimplePleasures said:

Plastizilla aka Deborah Jo Hunter aka Deborah Morehart aka Hunter Tylo is downright effing hideous looking.  Why this once beautiful woman felt the need to go under the knife is beyond me.  Jacqueline Macinnes Wood is headed down that same road.

All JMW has to do is dye her hair blonde and have a little bit more collagen pumped into her lips and they'll look just alike.

• Love 8

Bravo to @RuntheTable, @ByaNose, and @MulletorHater

You three are on F-I-R-E!

I'm still under the weather a bit (gotta love the spring head cold/allergies combo), but if TIIC are begging me to bring the snark, then I am never too sick for that.

I'm not even sure where the hell to begin...

First, you have grown-ass woman Hauxdi whining to her man-child of a father and the latest with Liam and essentially sics him on Hope. Keeping it klassy as the cheap extensions she's sporting today as always, that one.

Dan92CBVMAEoqcV.jpg

I've said it before and I'll say it again...it's not Hope's fault you can't unfuck Bill's dick. But sure, Daddy will make it all okay.

Ridge assures her that he'll talk to Hope and Brooke. I'm sure browbeating the one directly and browbeating the other to ensure she, in turn, browbeats her own daughter is on the agenda and HARD PASS to all of that. Except if it means Brooke gets PISSED and defends her daughter. As she should.

Elsewhere, Hope tries to talk Liam out of telling Liam he shot Bill (and I don't think there's any among us that believe he really did the deed), cutting to the chase and warning him not to give Hauxdi any sort of leverage. Hope is all kinds of right here - Steffy is already carrying Liam's child and therefore has a full set of emotional blackmail baggage at her disposal.

But of course, Liam is well, Liam, and trots off to spill the beans to Steffy.

Ridge confronts Hope in the design office and I love how she holds her ground and most especially, her "bitch, please" look to Ridge when he attempts to cow her.

Hope.jpg.c88fe77b7b1a4435520e658d611318f2.jpg

And don't get me started on the nonsense of his little dickish, cryptic remark about how "the eagle has landed." He can also get lost with his smug-ass look.

Ridge.jpg.79dea7d4f73b9cddfcda0ea3c23f8e78.jpg

Knowing what we know now, how utterly embarrassing for Hauxdi that she has to resort to bringing in Mommy and Daddy to fight her battles for her, but then again, this heifer has no shame.

At Bill's place, I'll dispense with his first visitor, Detective Pipsqueak, who tries to jog Bill's memory. I tuned out the moment he picked up the golden gun sans glove. I mean, they aren't even attempting to strive for reality. 

But as for his second visitor, well, all I can say is how utterly predictable. If TIIC were going for SHOCK and AWE, HT/Taylor ain't the chick to do it and it's laughable to think that she could. No surprise though, considering Sheila was "eh" and poor Ingo/Thorne's treatment has been downright criminal.

I laughed out loud at the "build-up" to the reveal of Taylor, starting with the shot of a figure in all black and a nice cheesy close-up of her cane. 

Then the slow-opening of the door (and don't even get me started on how stupid it is that recent shooting victim just lets folks walk right on in)...

The camera pans slowly up to reveal it is indeed Taylor. The hair color is new (and doesn't suit her nearly as well as brunette even though I know this is closer to her natural color) but the sanctimonious, self-righteous look and duck lips? Check and check.

She dramatically slams the door behind her and we're supposed to believe Bill, who is standing all of THREE feet away, didn't hear her clomp in?

Bill, looking all scared, and oh, come on now! "Taylor."

She hobbles over to him like the nasty old crone she is, hissing: "You...are...a despicable man!" She flew all the way here for this? 

Bill is back to being equal parts amused and annoyed. Kind of like me right now:"I've heard that."

Taylor: "I know what you did to Steffy." Nothing your whore daughter didn't want done.

Taylor1.thumb.jpg.e97e1c6c4e6365a7716a88e27d14e354.jpg

Is it my imagination or are her lips getting bigger before my very eyes?

She nods to herself: "I know everything...Ridge told me." Oh, I'm sure that was a very different version and certainly not the truth, but as others have already said, she's the one who cock-blocked Steffy and the Stallion from doing the deed on Steffy's childhood bed right upstairs. So she should totally be in the know about what really happened but this is the Teflon Queen of Bel-Air. Nothing sticks to her or her equally teflon daughter.

Bill just sighs. 

But Taylor isn't finished yet...she's going to lay out the same song-and-dance Ridge has sung about the night Bill spent in Steffy's stable: "She was in trouble...she went to the guesthouse to try to get her thoughts together. And guess who showed up?"

Drop the sarcasm, hon, because this is just stupid. 

She leans toward him and girlfriend is looking unhinged: "You showed up...and you took advantage of her."

Bill is having none of it and he is almost dead to me at this point, but's he totally in the right: "It wasn't like that."

Bill.thumb.jpg.53ef2e4fb031fe046c662a08685249f8.jpg

Taylor starts screaming and head-bobbing and all that's missing are the flailing elbows and she'll be resurrecting her Chicken Dance: "It was EXACTLY like that!"

Bill, as if she's five, and...close..."No, it wasn't. She was having trouble in her marriage-"

Taylor spits: "Then you respect that!" Rarely have I ever been able to take this bitch seriously and never so little as when her duck lips are on full "sufferin' succotash!"

Bill: "I did NOT take advantage of her."

Taylor, really worked up now: "Yes, you did! Yes, you did!" Repeating something does not make it so.

She then tries to up the ante: "I'm a psychiatrist." I'm sorry, did she say, "quack?" Thought so. "I know these things. I know predatory behavior when I see it." Now, see there...we agree. She was like a cheetah pursuing a recently-widowed Ridge after she was Caroline I's doctor and knew full well that Ridge was grieving and that Caroline I's dying wish was for Ridge and Brooke to reunite. So my hate for this opportunistic bitch goes back to pretty much day one...and HT's behind-the-scenes shenanigans (i.e. the morality, Ridge must be married to Taylor clause) just increased it tenfold.

Taylor fake-sobs (HT always did suck at crying real tears): "You are a HORRIBLE man." 

Bill looks like he's a heartbeat away from laughing in her fake-ass face. 

Bill1.thumb.jpg.0f3569fabd1529ac22bd887875ff0144.jpg

She screws up her face and tries to force some waterworks but no bueno.

Taylor2.thumb.jpg.122e58a5bfc16403fee849f39699cfc1.jpg

And I am truly LMAO...at her...and all her acolytes who are proclaiming the return of the Queen. Because fuck that, KKL will ALWAYS be the Queen.

Oh and we have this to look forward to for today's Friday fun with a blubbering OHB (Original Heifereous Bitch) holding up a picture of the Steamless spawn (or is it?)

Taylor.thumb.jpg.b8543c72901d4375d6718835fcfd4ccc.jpg

Look, LipZilla, $Bull has not one fuck to give, but I'll save further comment until I see today's show. But seriously, folks...the jokes write themselves.

• Love 20
6 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

Ridge confronts Hope in the design office and I love how she holds her ground and most especially, her "bitch, please" look to Ridge when he attempts to cow her.

I know many don't like this Hope, but she's got the "bitch please" look down pat.  Don't take any shit from your filthy stepdaddy!

7 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

She was like a cheetah pursuing a recently-widowed Ridge after she was Caroline I's doctor and knew full well that Ridge was grieving and that Caroline I's dying wish was for Ridge and Brooke to reunite. So my hate for this opportunistic bitch goes back to pretty much day one

Exactly when I started hating Taylor.

• Love 11
9 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

And I am truly LMAO...at her...and all her acolytes who are proclaiming the return of the Queen. Because fuck that, KKL will ALWAYS be the Queen.

Eh, Stephanie was The Queen. Brooke and Taylor were wannabes.

I always loved Taylor because she could get under Brooke's skin like no other. And, yeah, I liked Taylor's judgemental uptight doctor wagging her finger Brooke's face, LOL.  They're worthy adversaries but could also be interesting teaming up against Bill or Quinn.

And Taylor really is needed on the canvas for Steffy. Objectively, storywise Steffy lost a child under traumatic circumstances and Taylor was MIA then. The least she could do is be there for her now during another time of need. Also we have Sheila on canvas, Thorne needing a woman (although I don't see any kind of heat  between HT and IR), and Ridge needing to be taken to task for what he did to Thomas over Douglas.

I really can't believe HT and KB agreed to be back on the show at the same time. One of their characters has got to be leaving soon.

• Love 8

Rarely have I ever been able to take this bitch seriously and never so little as when her duck lips are on full "sufferin' succotash!"

Edited by ByTor
  • Love 9

Just wow. Tylo’s acting is so over the top that it’s laughable. She was never a Meryl Streep but this is just so so so bad. And she’s the shooter for sure. 

• Love 20
2 hours ago, ByaNose said:

It seems like a lifetime ago when HT left B&B for Melrose Place but then was fired before she started even filming. Of course, she received millions in settlement. Why is she even working?

Given the level of her acting that we're seeing today, she's still not working. She's so over-the-top that I'm actually laughing right now. And I'm not sure that was Bell's intent.

• Love 7
19 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

Hunter back in the day on AMC

Hunter.jpg

and, the holy trinity also back in the day.

Trinity.jpg

Ridge needs a pipe and a bowler hat and he'll complete his Sherlock Holmes cosplay! ?

I don't completely hate the blonde on HTy. That's still an improvement to whatever the fuck was going on with her hair in 2005 when she returned from the dead. But no, we didn't need another Steffy cheerleader, regardless of how many other spawn she lost before.

And honestly, what other purpose does she serve? The Douglas stuff is over and done with, and Katie has replaced her as the hypocritical Teflon Queen. And if Ridge cheats on Brooke more than likely, it'll be with Quinn.

But this ToD is likely to do Bridge in before.anything else. Only thing to do is have Taylor sleep with Bill, since she loves going after all of Brooke's leftovers! And with any luck, Steffy will be so pissed by this that she'll careen over a cliff and saving us the agony of a custody hearing. ?

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 9

I seriously forgot how ravishing old school Taylor was. Insane what she's done to herself. She was breathtakingly beautiful. 

Poor DD, he's such a great actor that I swear 1/2 of his lines are adlibbed & it's his real charm sneaking out, but HT was just so, so, so bad next to him today. I almost hope that Taylor is the actual real shooter, & they write her off the show for good. Maybe Sheila can help hide her out if she runs. Total waste of a legacy character, though.

• Love 13

To be perfectly honest, from those pictures above JMW clearly had work done, but I don't think she looks significantly different, besides being older and doing a hell of a lot of contouring.  I'm surprised at her "before" cheekbones/jawbone, I don't remember them being that prominent, I always attributed it to surgery.

Edited by ByTor
  • Love 2

I think that “after” photo of JMW flatters her far more than reality does. Yikes. The weirdest part to me is that JMW and HTylo look like they could really be related both before and after their surgery nightmares.

• Love 10
5 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

You ain’t never lied. They could have kept boring ass Taylor back in Paris or wherever she was. And watching her try to emote...ugh I don’t remember HTy being quite this bad. 

Steffy can go somewhere and so can Ridge. I live for Hope’s new backbone. I want her to keep mind Fucking Steffy. 

• Love 9
5 hours ago, ByaNose said:

and, the holy trinity also back in the day.

Trinity.jpg

They were about as gorgeous as you can get.  I've watched whatever is on YT from these years.  I wish they had full episodes.  Those three plus Stephanie is like a banquet.

5 hours ago, Gam2 said:

Just wow. Tylo’s acting is so over the top that it’s laughable. She was never a Meryl Streep but this is just so so so bad. And she’s the shooter for sure. 

I can endure a lot on this show but Taylor Tylo forgot how to act.  I'm cringing in the corner.  I'd love me some major

Brooke/Taylor stuff without fakeRidge, cause nobody would fight over that one.  They don't need a story line, just some

heated discussions.  Usually actors who have been working together for a long time can bring it out really fast.

Edited by TessHarding2
  • Love 6

So Ridge doesn’t tell Brooke that he called Taylor right after the “interlude” between Slutty and Bill? Huh? Way to be honest with your wife, bud. 

• Love 9

Aw, they had to bring in reinforcements for poor, innocent, taken-advantage-of Steffy. KMN.

That looked to me like a literal pony's tail attached to Steffy's head.

Oh come on. Now they're going to make Taylor the shooter? Was she going to let Ridge take the fall? In the words of Yoda, sense it does not make.

• Love 15
32 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

So Ridge doesn’t tell Brooke that he called Taylor right after the “interlude” between Slutty and Bill? Huh? Way to be honest with your wife, bud. 

Exactly. That thought crossed my mind immediately.  I don't remember the timing but I think Bridge remarried after the Still boink. In any case, Sludge should have told Brooke that he told Taylor. In fact, I'd find it quite odd if Brooke hadn't suggested it herself. It really wasn't fair to put Brooke in the middle like that and appointing her unwitting caretaker of her slattern stepdaughter.

Loved Brooke's reaction:

"Do you think it was wise to tell Taylor? You know how she tends to over-react."  (Since Taylor has been MIA from important events like weddings and the birth of her grandson, it was a safe bet that she wasn't going to show this time.) That's putting it mildly in this case.

OK, so now we have Brooke not once, but twice trying to finagle some modicum of sympathy for Bill out of Ridge in the same scene.  Why? Honestly, Ridge has ever reason to despise Bill for dumping him out of that helicopter, so that's righteous anger. In this case, it's over-blown and ridiculous.

I will begrudgingly give her credit, but Haudxi's logical approach to questioning Liam seemed to make sense. How, indeed, was he able to drive from Malibu to Beverly Hills in a complete blackout without getting in to an accident or getting pulled over? Especially along tricky PCH?

Those scenes with DD and HT were just painful to watch. I couldn't get over how awful HT was. After all was said and done, her OTT crazy behavior was sort of justified but it was so poorly executed that it was laughable.

I loved Bill reading that sanctimonious self-righteous quack for every inch of her plastic facade. He really hit a nerve when he called her out for her unexplained absences at holidays, weddings, etc., over the years. I thought she was going to lose her mind over that. Makes me really curious. I also loved it when he very matter of factly suggested that she talk to her daughter about "that night." Steffy is going to tell her the same thing, that it was consensual sex.

Seriously, after all the heinous shit that Teflon bitch has gotten by with over the years, to stand there and lecture Bill on morality, predatory behavior, etc., is laughable at best. Let's see, yes, there was the chasing after/manipulating a grieving Ridge, using Baby Thomas as blackmail, the Big Bear Boink, tag-teaming with Stephanie to make Brooke's life hell, playing dirty in the ToD 2.0 and the list goes on.

Good question as to if KB and HT are still on the set at the same time. I need to do some research and see if KB is still running for Congress. That could make a big difference as to her on screen time.

I'd love to see a rehash of "Sheila shoots Brooke and Taylor." Only this time, Taylor and Bill will be struggling with the gun and Liam, Hauxdi and Sludge arrive. The gun goes off. Who gets shot?

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, grisgris said:

I'd love to see a rehash of "Sheila shoots Brooke and Taylor." Only this time, Taylor and Bill will be struggling with the gun and Liam, Hauxdi and Sludge arrive. The gun goes off. Who gets shot?

Steffy as she's been painted the victim in all this and everyone's been trying to protect her and she's carrying the golden Spencer grandchild. 

Bill and Taylor will blame each other for the shooting.

Ridge will blame himself and Taylor and Bill for what happened.

Liam will rediscover his love for Steffy and all will be forgiven for the Still affair.

Steffy will replay the drama and angst of when Taylor had TB while pregnant with the twins. She'll be prepared to die only to pull through at Bill and/or Liam's -or both- tearfully begging her not to leave him and her baby girl. She'll see Phoebe ior Stephanie Sr. in heaven who tells her she must go back and be a family with Liam and her little girl. 

• Love 2
On 4/9/2018 at 10:40 AM, ByTor said:

Which is why Ridge and Carowhine squicked me out.

Saaaaame.

Well, well; who would have thought someone so soft looking and sugary sweet would be toting a reinforced steel inner bitch.

Me. I thought it, multiple times.

On 4/10/2018 at 5:46 AM, ByTor said:

But he's a correct ass, Katie does have terrible taste in men.  She also has terrible taste in dresses, what was with that mother-of-the-bride getup she had on?  Did they have her look so matronly to make a point that there's an age difference between Wyatt and her?

giphy.gif

Looooool! The Tom Petty vid! Don't kill me girl!

• Love 4
10 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

Eh, Stephanie was The Queen. Brooke and Taylor were wannabes.

She most definitely was, and Susan Flannery could act.

I thought HTy and KKL were better than RM, but that's about it.  I think when HTy played serene beauty and KKL was pursuing her destiny, they worked.  Anytime these people start lecturing someone else, it's just ridiculous.  Glass houses and all that.

• Love 4
12 hours ago, grisgris said:

Good question as to if KB and HT are still on the set at the same time. I need to do some research and see if KB is still running for Congress. That could make a big difference as to her on screen time.

Sorry, I'm having a brain fart. Who's KB, and was there some history there that makes having KB and HT on set at the same time a problem?

• Love 1

KB is Shelia.  At one time Hunter Tylo and KB were good friends.  They had a falling out when Hunter and her husband were separated (this was before they got divorced).  KB hired a bodyguard to protect her from Hunter so Hunter hired a m***** to be her bodyguard.  There was probably a lot more to the story, but I don't know all of the details.

• Love 5

Aw, they had to bring in reinforcements for poor, innocent, taken-advantage-of Steffy.

I am trying to stick with this show but the writers seem determined to make me quit!

Ah yes yet another person arriving to tout the wonders of Steffy. I just do not get what the writers are doing here. If they are bound and determined that Steffy is the heroine of this messy show ... then don't have the character fuck her father-in-law. That's pretty simple isn't it? Because now the audience has to endure character upon character upon character blathering on about what a victim Steffy is which is pure nonsense.

If the intent of the Steffy/Bill hookup was supposed to be romance ... well the writers missed that by a country mile. However, it could easily be salvaged. Have Steffy talk to Taylor, remember all the old stuff with Bill and then the more recent stuff and then finally admit, she loves him. Boom simple. Bill and Steffy become the duo of 'evil' - she goes to work for him and of course the baby is actually his.

But nope these idiot writers seem intent on trying to convince the audience (and quite possibly themselves) that Steffy sleeping with Bill wasn't her fault, was an accident and even though consensual, she was taken advantage of. Make it stop. It would have been far more interesting if Taylor showed up, shut Ridge down and fed him some truth about Steffy and Bill. Instead she's a cheerleader too.

And the thing that really gets me is if Liam had slept with Taylor, would anyone be telling Steffy to forgive him? Of course not but at least in that scenario she could play the victim.

Seriously Thorne can go now too. Why can't I have one nice thing? I actually like Katie and Wyatt but can i see them happy together and not hiding the relationship for more than 5 minutes? Of course not. I wouldn't even have minded Katie and Thorne but he's been written as such a creeper and so desperate. Ick. And frankly a guy who looks like IR shouldn't be playing a character this thirsty.

As to Katie losing custody of Will? Please. Like she has no weapons at her disposal and no info on him that would sway a judge. It's all ridiculous.

Where o where is Liam's backbone? Did it leave with Sally?!?

• Love 16
3 hours ago, TigerLynx said:

KB is Shelia.  At one time Hunter Tylo and KB were good friends.  They had a falling out when Hunter and her husband were separated (this was before they got divorced).  KB hired a bodyguard to protect her from Hunter so Hunter hired a m***** to be her bodyguard.  There was probably a lot more to the story, but I don't know all of the details.

My recollection is that HT's and KB's husbands went into business together, and then the business went south, and the two men had a huge falling out, which impacted their wives, who were both on B&B at the time.  I definitely remember HT hiring the bodyguard.  I think there was an interview with either KB or HT which tried to do some damage control, saying that the disagreement was mainly between their husbands and they were getting along ok, but they weren't as close as they once had been.  I didn't completely buy it.  In any event, I'm guessing that KB, who's barely working on the show nowadays, wasn't anywhere near HT when she shot her scenes.   

• Love 3

Sigh. I can't believe I went to the trouble of getting caught up with over a months worth of shows for this. 

I don't have any background with Taylor, as she only appeared a couple of times, maybe 15 minutes total, after I started watching. But Friday's appearance, holy cow. I was embarrassed for her, the writers, the show and DD.  That scene and the OTT wailing would only make sense if Steffy was like 15 or 16.  Even back with what I've seen of Still 1.0, it wouldn't have been appropriate.  

I also didn't get Liam confessing to Steffy, though for a few seconds I actually bought Steffy's concern.  I think JMW does better with scenes where Steffy isn't the primary focus.  

• Love 7

So, I just came here to gloat to no-one in particular but please allow me my moment of loserish-ness, but I called it! Taylor dun-it! We all should have known as it really was the most absurd option and of course B&B never fails to deliver.

I will now go take my bows and adulation :D

• Love 12

Tylo’s face reminds me of Priscilla Presley’s face. PP had some really bad Botox shot into her face at some “Home Botox party” (I think but may be wrong about that) by some skeezy doctor. It ruined her face and she’s looked like a freak ever since. As has Hunter. We won’t even talk about her “acting”. Geez. Who thought it was a good idea to bring that woman back?

• Love 4

Brooke fans have been saying that Taylor was crazy for years and the show finally proved it.

Sure and Brooke is such a paragon to sanity. I know this is a Brooke heavy board and I respect those opinions, though I don't understand them at all but Brooke isn't much less crazy than Taylor. Brooke's list of nonsense is as long and colorful as Taylor's. I'm not even going to bother to list all of them (though her being connected and attached to an egg might have been my personal favorite). Besides the fact that 2 pretty competent women put up with Ridge's waffle self for decades is more than enough proof of their shared insanity.

I really don't want to see Taylor's plastic face regularly on this show, so I hope she is the shooter even if it makes no sense. Plus, its bad enough the ToD is back, I sure as hell don't want to the return of the original triangle.

• Love 9

Hunter Tylo and Priscella Presley were gorgeous.  Now not so much.

The original triangle should have ended decades ago.  I would have put Taylor with Thorne.  Have Taylor tell Ridge the truth about Thomas, but have her choose Thorne.  Then the twins could have been Taylor and Thorne's children.  Put Ridge and Brooke together since they are Brad Bell's preferred couple, and Brooke would just have to deal with Ridge/Taylor having a child together.  I wonder how Brooke would have handled Morgan, and how Stephanie would have dealt with Morgan since she hated both Brooke and Morgan.  Keep Macy and Grant together, and let them have children so everyone on the show wouldn't be related.

If Taylor shot Bill, could she please also kill Ridge and Brooke.  Three birds, one stone.

• Love 4
On 4/13/2018 at 8:14 PM, grisgris said:

I need to do some research and see if KB is still running for Congress.

I'm sure you already saw confirmation, but yep, apparently she is, she tweeted the below today:

On 4/13/2018 at 8:25 PM, TobinAlbers said:

Ridge will blame himself and Taylor and Bill for what happened.

LOL Ridge blaming himself is as likely as Ridge washing his hair :)

On 4/14/2018 at 9:56 AM, hypnotoad said:

As to Katie losing custody of Will? Please.

So let me get this straight...Katie, you know, the EX wife, is an unfit mother if she marries her EX husband's son, but Bill is a perfectly fit father if he marries his other son's CURRENT wife.  Yep, sounds fair.

4 hours ago, thewhiteowl said:

Show gives us plenty of material.

You've got that straight!

• Love 6

tumblr_m3z3hvMJkl1qazkdco1_500.gif

Oh, wait, I wasn't watching Mommy Dearest......

That was just Taylor coppin to being Bill's shooter. It is so distressing really, that my defection to the dark side is now complete; first I had no fucks to give about Bill getting shot, then I was wanting to flay a waffle, and now, when I look at Taylor, all I see are Cenobites:

th6TKIMWJ5.jpg.f88698ec8d950d8b0567208c9a73a52d.jpg

I think they should have all the potential shooters confess. Not only would it confuse the heck out of Dt. Sanchez, it might light a fire under Deputy Chief of Police Baker's ass, and get him on the case. Best of all, it would totally fuck with Bill; he would have to give everyone the side eye. 

I don't know if Taylor is really the culprit. She seemed a bit......um.......confused? Perplexed? Just like Liam, she could have come to see Bill and walked in on the shooting. If she was as out of it as Liam, then she could be imprinting herself in her mind as the shooter too. 

Thomas and Caroline had a "misunderstanding" that led Ridge to say he was the father of his son's son. The "misunderstanding" eventually broke up Ridge and Caroline's marriage, and then Caroline was dying, and Thomas left everything in LA behind to move to New York and be with his baby's dying momma. 

Taylor didn't think all that much of that mess. Why big deal your ex and your son fighting over the same woman or switching paternity of Little Douglas.

But let Wittle Steffy allow Bill to dip his wick into her house of wax and Taylor is ready to put a bullet in a bitch.

It is all very confusing.

Just as I suspected, Ridge told Brooke nothing. Now, I don’t have a problem with him contacting Taylor, she is the heaux’s mother, but he should have shared with his wife. Now that Taylor is on the case everything is going to be Brooke and Hope’s fault, and Ridge is already rough riding Hope, so the little fissures will be full fledged cracks in no time. Once Taylor starts whining to Brooke about what Hope has done to Steffy and her marriage, I think Brooke might start getting a little hot under the collar.

Brooke’s red printed shirt and white pants were so on point.

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 6

This script is so beyond ridiculous and the acting even worse that I can’t even snark on it anymore. I actually feel bad for talking about these helpless, moronic, sad writers.

• Love 7

I know Taylor is a psychiatrist but has she ever had a psychotic break herself?  Because her being the shooter makes no sense to me unless she was already nuts.  Unless maybe it was a dream, and she just woke up from fantasizing about shooting Bill? 

• Love 3