Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

13 hours ago, ByaNose said:

Why does Liam look like he’s going hurl every minute? Maybe, the bump,on the tree? Then again SC always acts like that

LOL that's a great description.  I know many praise his acting skills, and maybe for this show he's pretty good considering much of the cast, but overall I think he's pretty bad.

12 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

How was Bill able to use a cell phone around all that medical equipment in his room?

In recent years I haven't been to an ICU or CCU where cell usage was restricted.  In fact, in the last CCU I was in the nurses & ancillary staff carried around hospital issued cell phones & answered calls right in the room.

11 hours ago, hypnotoad said:

Why do all soaps insist on making cops so dumb?

To be fair, soaps make all their characters dumb :)

10 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

I'll laugh if it was Lizzy channeling her inner Maggie Simpson.

And even that would be more clever than what the writers will come up with :)

• Love 8

I think Bill really believes Ridge shot him.  He's not lying.  Liam will be the real shooter.  Maybe at some point, Bill will find out and try to protect and/or blackmail Liam but, for now, Bill thinks it was Ridge.

So, Baby Bell is recycling his dad's SLs yet again with one family member shooting another while in a fugue state a la drunken Thorne shooting Ridge and blacking out almost immediately thereafter.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Cool Breeze said:

I think Bill really believes Ridge shot him.  He's not lying.  Liam will be the real shooter.  Maybe at some point, Bill will find out and try to protect and/or blackmail Liam but, for now, Bill thinks it was Ridge.

So, Baby Bell is recycling his dad's SLs yet again with one family member shooting another while in a fugue state a la drunken Thorne shooting Ridge and blacking out almost immediately thereafter.

I agree with this, and I think Quinn knows.

• Love 4

Wow, Det Blabbermouth isn't as dumb as he seems to be.  He now has a doubt and diverts his attention to Quinn.  I wouldn't put it past her, but she too high on the food chain to be guilty.  Great hospital allowing Liam to leave when he was apparently groggy.  Are TIIC going in the direction that Liam shot Bill and there will be a plea of temporary insanity?  

Finally Hope makes herself useful in her beat down of Stuffy. Hope actually left Stuffy speechless.  

• Love 10
30 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

Are TIIC going in the direction that Liam shot Bill and there will be a plea of temporary insanity?  

He married Steffy several times, I don't think his insanity is temporary :)

• Love 17

HOPE LOGAN FOR PRESIDENT!!!! (Not that the job is as valuable as it once was).  After 6 years, her beatdown of Hauxdilox was a thing of beauty.  I hope people line up to take their turns 'Airplane' style.

I hope the actress who plays Hope has extra security because there are some Steffy fans out there who will be out for her blood.

Edited by mightysparrow
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, mightysparrow said:

HOPE LOGAN FOR PRESIDENT!!!! (Not that the job is as valuable as it once was).  After 6 years, her beatdown of Hauxdilox was a thing of beauty.  I hope people line up to take their turns 'Airplane' style.

I hope the actress who plays Hope has extra security because there are some Steffy fans out there who will be out for her blood.

I'm not ready to vote for her, but I agree. Not once has Steffy given the impression she cares one bit about how Liam feels or how he's doing. She just wants her "perfect" life back.  Her shocked reaction to Hope's speech was probably bafflement, as it never crossed her mind to consider how the man she claims to love is actually coping with this crazy overwhelming situation.

• Love 12

Day-yum! That dressing down Hope gave Hauxdi was epic! I rewound and watched it about four times. Poor JMW was trying so desperately hard to make it look like she was blinking back tears but the best she could do was look like she'd been exposed to juniper pollen LOL! All she could muster up were some slow blinks.

Yeah.  I would have preferred to see KM's Hope deliver the message but AN had an icy calm about her that hit just the right nerve.

• Love 12

Steffy: Hope, please don't do this. Please stop thinking you're gonna have a life with Liam. He's mine because Our Little Girl.
Hope: Um, you might want to have a seat Steffy because I'm about to read you like the Gutenberg Bible translated from the original Latin into pig Latin and then reprinted upside down and backwards.
Steffy: <crickets>
Hope: And next time, don't come for me unless I send for you.

I'm still surprised though that Steffy didn't punch Hope. Hope was telling no lies but why is it up to her to judge Steffy's behavior? In this particular matter, anyway.

• Love 6
44 minutes ago, mightysparrow said:

@Joimiaroxeu, I think it's up to Hope to judge Hauxdilox because NOBODY else does

That's exactly it. Could Hope be less involved? Sure. Am I sad that she's reading Steffy for filth? Not in the slightest. Because Steffy has absolutely no clue at all about why it is that Liam hasn't moved back home a mere three months after learning of his father and wife boning. Over a situation  that ultimately began with Steffy's inability to let shit go.And maybe with the Forrester family being what it is, it's possible she's genuinely confused.

But more likely, she's just pissed that she lost her favorite plaything. Because he used to be all about her Cha Cha Cha when Hope didn't put out and she was able to sashay in between him and Ivy so inexplicably (I mean, really?! Liam was a fool for that) and a concussion that went untreated for months saved her ass on cuddling with Wyatt.

But this? This was a whole different level. Not just because she cheated with Bill but because he was so damn blindsided. For Steam, this was a relatively calm period in their laughable joke of a relationship. And there was no third party playing God and no one was wobbed.It was all her.

• Love 21
9 hours ago, mightysparrow said:

@Joimiaroxeu, I think it's up to Hope to judge Hauxdilox because NOBODY else does

And also because Hauxdilox has no problem judging everybody else.  For once I'm glad she knows what it's like.

• Love 15
10 hours ago, mightysparrow said:

I missed KM too during that scene between Hope and Hauxdi, @grisgris.

@Joimiaroxeu, I think it's up to Hope to judge Hauxdilox because NOBODY else does.  If anyone has earned the right to tell Stephanie Forrester Jr. all about herself, it's Hope Logan.  For six years, Steffy hasn't just run roughshod over any woman unfortunate enough to get involved with Liam, she's run over Liam too.  Liam told her that he wasn't comfortable with her riding a motorcycle while she was pregnant with THEIR baby.  Hauxdilox agreed with Liam right up to the moment when she didn't feel like it and she jumped on the nearest bike she could find.  After she lost the baby, it was all about HER pain.  I don't think she ever asked Liam how he felt.  Steffy has decided that Liam should be over her fucking his father and refuses to even consider the fact that Liam might STILL be devastated.  And the slattern has everyone so cowed that no-one has the guts to suggest that Liam might not want to take her back, now or ever.  Everyone is drinking the 'poor Steffy' kool-aid, shaking in their boots every time she rubs that bump.  Hope finally broke the silence and I say 'hurray for Hope'!

Besides NuHope is much bigger than OriginalRecipeHope.  If Steffy takes a swing at her, NuHope will clean her clock.

I couldn't have said it better.  Because truth be told, Skankerella started cheating on Lame the very moment she put Bill over him.  That included, but is not limited to conspiring with Bill and being his listening board as he hatched his Dick Dastardly schemes while twirling his mustache.  In addition, that trifling, egocentric ho-bag sat right there and allowed Bill to trash her husband and everything he stood for and believed in.  Why?  Because she believe every vile word that came out of Bill's mouth, particularly as it related to Lame.  The moment Bill came out of his mouth and told Skankerella that she "deserved" a man--not a little boy, she should have shut that shit down quick, fast and in a hurry.  Instead, she took it all in because she was receptive to it.  All Bill had to do was throw in a few compliments about her being a "queen" and the "total package" and Lame was already toast.  He just didn't realize it.  She sat there and allowed Lame to be disrespected and demeaned in his own home.  Several times.  As I said upthread, my own father-in-law is one of the most gorgeous men I've ever met, but that doesn't give me carte blanche to rub his thighs and eye-fuck him under the guise of being "supportive" and "consoling" him.  Furthermore, if my father-in-law physically attacked my husband, I wouldn't have jack shit to say to him after that--much less having cozy little mutual admiration society sessions with him as he lavished me with praise that was totally unwarranted.

It's ironic that this basic bish sat at the head of the table during that horrid Thanksgiving dinner and preened when she was credited with bringing the Spencer family together.  Exactly how did that happen?  Because of her open-leg policy, that family has been decimated.  She was the one who got this party started with her lies and manipulations to bring Carolyin' and Dougie to L.A. to break up Tally.  Yet, she uses her burgeoning belly like another Teflon coating because heaven forbid if somebody should call her ass out.  

Although I'm quite disgusted that TIIC want to regurgitate this Triangle of Doom, I have no problem with Hope giving Skankerella the smackdown she so richly deserves.  Now, Hope needs to make like Isaac Hayes and just walk on by.  Let that "steamless" pile of shit implode on its own with no help from her.

• Love 21
On ‎3‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 11:13 PM, mightysparrow said:

Do people who've been shot in the back get out of bed so quickly?  I know America has issues with it's healthcare system but surely $Bill can afford to stay in his bed a little longer

i was up and walking the day after brain surgery.....  so I would think if he was able to be up they'd be walking him.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, MulletorHater said:

Let that "steamless" pile of shit implode on its own with no help from her

AFAIC, they already had. That Steffy didn't sign off on their separation because she's deluded on the severity of her actions isn't Hope's problem. But no doubt Ridge and/or Bill will be shilling about this anyway.

My only wish is they allowed her to be more proactive and open about wanting him cuz neither the writers nor the actress are selling that Saint Bridget 2.0 routine.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

I'm soon going to close the Who Shot Bill? poll since apparently one of the soap rags is about to announce who the attempted killer is:

Reveal hidden contents

Liam

On the poll, Other is winning by a longshot. Who would that be? Taylor?

Spoiler

So does this mean Steffy will be there to support Liam, or will it give Steffy the license to do what she really wants to, and run to be with Bill.  After all Liam shot Bill and will be getting support from Hope so Steffy is perfectly justified to run to Bill.  I believe Ridge and Brooke have used that excuse a few times themselves.

Don't care what the soap rags are saying.  Liam is not the shooter.  From today's episode it looks as if he bonked his head twice -- at the Cliff House which caused him to "remember" the Still proposal and the 1st bonk which seemed to take place the night of the shooting.

Today we saw a bundled up Liam wearing sheepskin gloves hit his head on a branch, then come to as trouser legs and men's (?) shoes walked past him. He then "remembers" walking into the house, picking up the gun and shooting Bill in what looks like a calm ( fugue?) manner.

I think all this recent head bonking and Quinn discussing Liam's original concussion is back of Liam "memories."  He concussed himself again with the 2 recent bonks. Add that to the original untreated concussion/memory loss and now he is imagining the whole thing.

I do think Liam saw the real shooter and has blacked it out.  My money is on Jared or Saul., but I would flove it if it really was Sludge.

I can see Sludge getting away with it, even though Bill "knows" he was the shooter, because Bill will eventually admit he didn't actually see Sludge shoot him.  The police won't be able to prove Sludge did it nor anyone else, so the case will stay open and unsolved. 

Sludge will then tell Brooke he shot Bill because "He put his hands all over my innocent daughter Hauxdi" and this will lead to further cracks in Garbridge.  Sludge of course will have absolutely no remorse for the shooting because Bill got what he deserved.  Brooke might even feel she needs to help Bill with his rehab to make up for what Sludge did.

Meanwhile Liam will get treatment for his concussion damage and with therapy begin to remember why he put Hauxdi on blast a few years ago, the Wyatt cuddle, and realize that era of Cha Cha Cha is over, Hope will be right there helping him.  They draw closer. Liam get his annulment/divorce with joint custody and Hauxdi turns to Bill as Plan B.

• Love 10

I am actually really appreciating this storyline. As someone who was hit by a car and concussed and has acted differently ever since, I'm finding it pretty relatable.  Brain injuries are no joke, weird shit begets people when they get hit up there and SC is killing it with this storyline. I'm also going to sit at the table of one with my wine and ship Liam and A New Hope. She's literally Star Wars episode III to me now.

Everybody was looking good today. KKL should wear black more often

Yooooo! Right?

Edited by slayer2
  • Love 13

And to think this whole nightmare started because Steffy couldn't be bothered to shred the paternity test (or at least rip it up into small pieces and toss it in several trash bins) so Liam wouldn't see it. Odds are he would've never found out about Steffy's infidelity unless Bill decided he wanted to claim his baby after all. ?

Since Ridge has been arrested wouldn't the DA's office now be building the prosecution case against him? Why should Det. Sanchez be running around trying to find yet other suspects? Seems to me like he's kind of undermining the prosecution now.

So is Sister Hope of the Holy Hide-Scorching Reads going to be all about the total truth and honesty now that she knows Liam is an attempted murderer? Will she be okay with letting Ridge stay twisting in the wind?

• Love 5

I rolled my eyes at Quiin's sanitized version of events for Captive Cabin. I like how she left the "Adam and Eve" garbage out. ?

Was glad Hope told Steffy straight up that this was all her fault. Because it is. I don't think even Brooke's Golden Cooter ever wrecked such havoc.

Also, wouldn't bail be denied because of Ridge's previous conviction for Grant Chambers? I mean, it was a pretty big deal  after he tried to frame Nick for murder Shane Whatshisface ended up dead, to the point that Brooke and Taylor actually tried to stir Rick's memory of the shooting to get him off.

• Love 7

I agree that Hope’s truthtelling to Steffy, excuse me, Skankerella, was a thing of beauty. It should just play on a continuous loop blasting into the empty space between Stuffy’s ears. It wouldn’t make any difference, of course, but it’d sure be satisfying to us.

Poor Liam, having another brain thing. He has to have enough punches on his Frequent Head Injury card to get a free catscan soon. Also, does anyone know which classical piece of music was playing over Liam’s ‘sode today? I used to know the name but have since forgotten, and it’s driving me nuts.

• Love 12

Poor poor Liam.  I believe this is the 3rd time he's hit his head. Let's see:  Airplane bathroom, a rock at the beach house, and a tree limb. I hope he doesn't hit his head which makes him forgive Stuffy.  Bill says he's strong like bull and not like a horse.  Well, bull shit smells a hell of a lot worse than horse shit and a bulls are much more prolific, in mating, than stallions.  Getting shot gave Bill a new perspective on his spirit animal. 

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, Cindylou said:

YESSSSSS  I yelled that at my TV!

And now the real mystery begins....what made Liam give up being a vegan?!?

Show and TPTB I owe you an apology. I griped about this murder mystery being a dud and SC being shortchanged and you proved me wrong big time. It was a slow burn, but this week you're bringing it with the twists and SC is bringing it with the writing he's getting. If what I suspect is coming up actually happens, I'll gladly eat a big ole helping of crow humble pie with my hat in my hands.

But I'll never back down from believing that Quinn needs to keep Liam's name out of her mouth. After Captive Cabin anything to do with Liam, Quinn needs to steer far, wide, clear with not a peep coming out of her mouth. She's gotten her prince in Eric who tore Liam to shreds on her behalf despite her crimes against the man. She just needs to zip it.

Still don't think Liam did the actual shooting, but it'll be some angst for him to be cleared. The real gut punch is that he finally has a kid on a way and he may be in prison or seen mentally unfit to be a part of her life. As torn up as he is remembering the events of that night, even if his 'crime' was covered up he did never see himself as being good enough to be a father to his kid. When Liam is cleared and he can hold his child with a clear conscience, his becoming a dad will have been earned.

Wish Aly was still alive. She'd  be Nancy Drewing the hell out of this to make sure Lope had a happy ending.  Sanchez would be left in the dust.

Has Steffy passed the point where her previous pregnancy ended? That should be a huge mental hurdle both she and Liam should be relieved they cleared. If they weren't caught up in a murder mystery.

• Love 12

Wow; I really didn't think they would do it, but it appears that they have taken the more risqué route with Liam being the shooter. Bravo Show! I absolutely must compliment them on how they unfolded Liam's memories and filled in the gaps and missing pieces. And Scott Clifton has once again been so, so good in his scenes; the confusion and pain and disbelief. Poor guy has now had three major head traumas; two of those within a month of each other. I hope someone steps up for Liam and suggests that he may be guilty, but he also needs medical attention. 

And Hope; where have you been hiding your inner bitch? You took that long overdue smack down of Steffy and turned it into a thing of beauty. What I particularly loved was how you left all of your's and Steffy's history out of it, although you had every right to read her for years of manipulating you and Liam, but you chose instead to just make it about Steffy's betrayal of her husband, and how that action has spiraled out of control and is now affecting nearly everyone you hold dear. It perfectly illustrated, and gave clarity to the fact that, even though Steffy's actions are what set all this mess in motion, she has been deflecting any blame, and has refused to face the consequences of her actions. Steffy has been parading her pregnant self around, pushing out that baby bump, and demanding forgiveness and understanding. Steffy probably could have saved herself that righteous dressing down, but once again her arrogant, conceited mouth got the better of her, and she had the temerity to try and turn her guilt back on Hope with her suggestion that Hope wanted "her husband." Such a complete and total Bitch, and I think that accusation, after all Hope has done and tried to do for Steffy and her vaunted "family", just stung Hope to the core and she cracked. So be it. This actress could totally pull off the I Have No Fucks to Give version of Hope. Now that they are letting her do more than run around as a Liam/Steffy cheerleader; I think she is improving. Annika Noelle is such a beautifully odd looking young woman. All her parts individually are gorgeous, but sometimes they don't all seem to fit together right. The one thing I will say about her is she has absolutely beautiful skin. I know she is wearing makeup, but as someone who always wanted lovely skin, I can tell underneath the makeup she is still lovely. 

Aren't there laws or protections for those being held under suspicion? I don't understand how they can hold Ridge, with no real evidence except a recently un-comatosed man's word. Compounding that is the fact that it was dark and Bill had his back turned. And not only hold him this way, but refuse him bail, and now, Dripple is running around still questioning other suspects? WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK? As mentioned by my fellow posters; wouldn't this weaken any case the prosecution may have? I am no fan of Ridge, but I am going to scream foul when someone is being denied their rights, or are being used as a chump to further someone's career goals. Dripple personifies the hungry young buck. Props to Dt. Sanchez's portrayer; any actor who can make their character this annoying is doing something right. 

I have enjoyed Brooke's interactions with Bill. As I expected, Bill's health and recovery would be uppermost in her mind, but she still stated her case for Ridge. I thought KKL was awesome in both sets of scenes, with that wonderful black ensemble setting the right tone and mood. And as much as I hate to admit it, it was nice to hear Bill acknowledge that at one time, Brooke did mean something to him. I also noticed how Bill was looking at her with that look he used to give her all the time; like she was the only woman in the world. 

For Heaven's sake Rena, why did you do that to your eyebrows? 

giphy.gif

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 12

The whole time Hope was with Liam I kept yelling at her to take him to the hospital, but not to confess to Bill but to get a CT scan, especially when he clutched his head in pain. That boy has brain damage, establish that before any confessions are made.

• Love 14
4 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

What I particularly loved was how you left all of your's and Steffy's history out of it, although you had every right to read her for years of manipulating you and Liam, but you chose instead to just make it about Steffy's betrayal of her husband

Yes, this! I didn't even notice that until you pointed it out, but that actually makes the scene a lot stronger.

And come to think of it, it highlights why, despite the fact that Taylor and Stephaniewere often right about Brooke, I couldn't cheer for them after a while. Because nearly everything they chewed Brook out for, they'd done themselves. I'll be the first to say Hope is no saint but aside from her occasional lack of timing and tact, her hands are clean of this shitshow. If Hope wasn't here, Steffy would have turned her ire on Sally, but God willing she'll get the privilege of having that reminder of her hubris thrown in her face forever once Tally get married offscreen :)

2 hours ago, AngelKitty said:

The whole time Hope was with Liam I kept yelling at her to take him to the hospital, but not to confess to Bill but to get a CT scan, especially when he clutched his head in pain. That boy has brain damage, establish that before any confessions are made.

IKR?

Geez, would they even take a confession under that circumstance? I know it's the LAPD and all that, but...

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 6
On 3/27/2018 at 11:38 PM, grisgris said:

I don't quite understand how the shooting schedule worked around DD's absence. He has been on-screen most of the time since the shooting. I assumed they'd have Bill in a lengthy coma or sent off somewhere for recovery.

Exactly what I was coming here to ask!

• Love 2
17 hours ago, Maelstrom said:

I agree that Hope’s truthtelling to Steffy, excuse me, Skankerella, was a thing of beauty. It should just play on a continuous loop blasting into the empty space between Stuffy’s ears. It wouldn’t make any difference, of course, but it’d sure be satisfying to us.

Poor Liam, having another brain thing. He has to have enough punches on his Frequent Head Injury card to get a free catscan soon. Also, does anyone know which classical piece of music was playing over Liam’s ‘sode today? I used to know the name but have since forgotten, and it’s driving me nuts.

Moonlight Sonata by Beethoven

• Love 4

Thank you slayer! :)

SC continues to impress me with his latest breakdown, I thought he was excellent in his scenes with Hope today. This could be a really interesting storyline, so they probably won’t actually go there and will likely walk it back instead, but still. For now at least we can enjoy something worth watching.

”What reason would Bill Spencer have to lie?” Really, could Officer Dingleberry be any stupider?

Did JMW have her eyes done recently? She looks different just from a few weeks ago when I last watched.

Edited by Maelstrom
  • Love 11
19 hours ago, Snaporaz said:

Why does vegan Liam own sheepskin gloves?

You'd be surprised by how many vegans out here have leather car interiors and wear jackets with down feathers when the temperature drops below 70 degrees :p

• Love 8

What the hell is Brooke doing going to the police station to give Det. Sanchez (?) the third degree? He should have said he couldn’t discuss the case with her and shown her the door. Just telling the police that your husband isn’t guilty isn’t worth the breath she put into it. Stupid.

• Love 4

No body and everybody shot $Bull.  Brooke made a great point to Det Blabbermouth to which he really has no answer.  I good lawyer would pull $Bull's story apart as purely coincidental.  Why isn't Stuffy questioned. She also has a history of criminal behavior. 

Liam confesses to Hope and in an instant Hope sense of truth, justice, and the American way is shit canned.  Hope's integrity has her price and her price is Liam. 

Story resolved?  Liam confesses to $Bull and all is forgiven?  Or is $Bull going to want Stuffy to marry him to seal the deal. Not surprised at all that Hope confessed her love to Liam and I would imagine that waffle boy is still in love with Hope. 

• Love 4

My mom is adamant that Liam's gonna go through all this angst, settle his accounts with Steffy, Bill, and Hope and go turn himself in only for Sanchez and Baker to examine the evidence and tell him, yeah, no, you didn't do it. ? The twist will then be that the real perp knows Liam is a witness and may try to off him to cover it up. If they're smart they'd kill both Bill and Liam and set it up to look like a murder/suicide.

3 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

IKR?

Geez, would they even take a confession under that circumstance? I know it's the LAPD and all that, but...

Any defense attorney worth their salt would immediately glom onto temporary insanity/ mental deficiency defense if they couldn't get his confession tossed. Hell, Quinn even gave that info to Sanchez and Liam did go to the hospital to get checked out in the Captive cabin aftermath (Bill took him) so it is on record that he has had a serious previous head injury.  What I wouldn't give for Leslie or Avery from Y&R to cross over as Liam's attorney and bitch out everyone. Michael Baldwin's busy defending Jack Abbott.

2 hours ago, Broken Ox said:

Exactly what I was coming here to ask!

Yeah, I expected Bill to be out of commission in a coma for a lot longer. He wasn't gone any longer than the usual lull in Bill stories.

• Love 9

Gosh, I’m so tired of these repeat stories and characters. How about some new, interesting, different folks doing different jobs? Can’t shake things up? Hope, Steffy and Liam? Zzzzzzzz. Brooke, Bill and Ridge?Zzzzzzz. Even this shooting “mystery” is just snooze worthy. I don’t even care who shot Bill. 

• Love 7