Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

I think the last scenes of Thomas and Sally were when they were in Ridge's office telling Brooke and Ridge about going back to New York and Brooke and Ridge grinned and said they were happy for them.

I hate when soaps act like they can't mention a character because they don't have anyone playing that character. There's no reason why there can't be mentions of characters no longer on the canvas by current characters.  You don't have to have an actor or actress portraying that character on the scene.  There's no reason why Thomas or Steffy can't hang up a cell phone and mention "Just got off the phone with mom" or look at a cell phone and say "Mom just texted me."

There's no reason why Wyatt or Liam can't mention they got an email, phone call or text from Karen, or Bill throws a cell phone across a room because Karen called/texted him and told him what he was NOT gon' do with Spencer Publications.

There's no reason why Ridge or Thorne can't say to Eric "Hey did you see what Kristen/Felicia/Bridget posted on social media?" 

It would be nice to have some throwaway lines about characters no longer on the show.  Ridge could hang up the phone with a big smile, Brooke comes in and asks what's going on and Ridge says "Thomas just called, he and Sally got married yesterday in New York."  Brooke says that's great, then they can go back to talking about Liam/Steffy/Hope etc.

Or when Thanksgiving rolls around, Quinn asks Eric if Thomas & Sally are coming and he says no, Thomas & Sally are spending Thanksgiving with Sally's family.

The character doesn't need to be on the show, to be one the show.

• Love 15

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that Bell Jr. brought Hunter Tylo back.  Hasn't he been paying attention to how badly The Return of Sheila failed?  And KB can act!  And, with all due respect, she doesn't look like a circus clown!  I can't even look at HT without laughing.  When she and TK get together it's going to look like a bad touring production of 'Sweeney Todd'.

It's clear that Bell Jr. is DESPERATE to make Hauxdilox into a victim.  Hiring HT is definitely a 'Hail Mary' pass.  The second Taylor heard about her precious daughter and $Bull, she caught the first thing smoking to bust a cap into the ass of the man who 'took advantage' of her delicate baby.  The only problem is that the sex between Hauxdi and $Bull WAS CONSENSUAL! 

How are the writers going to make this work?  Either Taylor is a homicidal maniac who needs to be locked up, far away from plastic surgeons or the writers are going to have to rewrite the last 6 months of the show.  The first choice gets my vote but I don't think that's going to happen.  It's obvious the endgame is to have Liam and Brave&Strong Steffy raising their little girl together.  That means that Hope is EVIL and $Bull is a rapist.

• Love 12
6 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

Their last air date was April 5th.

Thank you so much! I got really sick the week after PF came back with an extreme case of vertigo/daily migraines. I was so dizzy, I couldn't watch tv or look at a computer screen for almost three weeks...it was crazy!

@CountryGirl thanks for giving me one of my first laughs in a while with your Taylor snark. I.Hate.That.Quack. UGH.

• Love 3
Just now, FireSpark said:

Thank you so much! I got really sick the week after PF came back with an extreme case of vertigo/daily migraines. I was so dizzy, I couldn't watch tv or look at a computer screen for almost three weeks...it was crazy!

@CountryGirl thanks for giving me one of my first laughs in a while with your Taylor snark. I.Hate.That.Quack. UGH.

Happy to oblige. Hope you're feeling better!

• Love 1

So why didn't this plot point APP alert Puffy to Taylor's location, the last time she came to town and shot $Bill? If I didn't know any better I would say that these shitty writers are mentoring the writers for Waking Dead. I'm going to hell cause I laughed through all of Taylor's scenes. She looks absolutely ridiculous and the clown hair is the icing on the cake.

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, tricknasty said:

If I didn't know any better I would say that these shitty writers are mentoring the writers for Waking Dead.

Let's do an analogy...sword necklace is to Bill as Lucille is to Negan :)

• Love 4

No, this delusional bitch is as wrong as wrong can be. Steffy ruined it from the very beginning and I've got all the receipts.

Steffy is the one who threw a hissy fit and ran out on her husband the night Liam confessed to a single kiss with Sally when they were trapped and near-death, even though she was the one who had a lot more to confess, having actually engaged in an emotional affair with $ Bill for weeks - complete with hand-holding and hugging and fondling and flirting and eye-fucking and trash-talking Liam for good measure.

tumblr_oytq3v9PAh1r03pmko1_250.gif

tumblr_oytq3v9PAh1r03pmko6_250.gif

tumblr_oytq3v9PAh1r03pmko7_250.gif

tumblr_owpb2rPdDY1r03pmko2_500.gif

Steffy was the one to take Bill's call that night and not her contrite husband's. 

Steffy was the one who opened the door to Bill at the guesthouse and let him walk right on in so they could continue the blame and bash Liam show. She couldn't get him down on the couch and comforting her fast enough.

2199827728001_5717863385001_571619563000

Steffy was the one who opened her legs to $Bill and as the interminable flashbacks showed, she rode her father-in-law like the Pony Express.

ZuQADq.gif

Steffy is the one who broke her marriage vows and lied about it, calmly going through the farce of a vow renewal that very night and continuing to lie through the weeks that followed. She was as cool as they come, every bit in control as she had a paternity test conducted right under Liam's nose.

bold-paternity-paper-4.jpg

She would have gone on lying forever were it not for the fact that her self-centered, entitled, shit-don't-stick mentality (instilled and cultivated by her horrible, enabling parents) had her feeling so cushy with getting away with her dirty little deeds that she blithely tossed the paternity results in her purse. 

These are not the actions of some helpless little victim, but a cold, calculating bitch, and except for a few "I'm sorries" and some crocodile tears, she is putting on the full-court press for Liam to rug-sweep and is stopping at nothing to keep him within her clutches, including using her unborn child as the ultimate bargaining tool.

But of course, she learned at the knee of master manipulator Taylor, who used Thomas (Hook) to emotionally blackmail Ridge into leaving a happy marriage with Brooke (not that I was ever a Bridge shipper) and upped the ante with Line and Sinker (Phoebe/Steffy).

• Love 19

If Liam didn't shoot Bill how does he have such a clear, first person perspective of what happened? Is he desperate to feel guilty? For what? He is the wronged party in Bill and Steffy's misdeeds.

Or maybe Liam was tailing right behind Taylor and saw her do it? This smells like a sudden storyline change to me. Maybe Taylor is taking the rap to try to save Steffy's marriage.

• Love 2
45 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

If Liam didn't shoot Bill how does he have such a clear, first person perspective of what happened? Is he desperate to feel guilty? For what? He is the wronged party in Bill and Steffy's misdeeds.

Or maybe Liam was tailing right behind Taylor and saw her do it? This smells like a sudden storyline change to me. Maybe Taylor is taking the rap to try to save Steffy's marriage.

I don't think it was a storyline change; just the show liking the idea of a) giving SC a showpiece with a breakdown and getting to play 'Memento/Lost Weekend' and b) having fun with a red herring by acknowledging his head issues and playing into the pathology of how because of how much Steffy and Bill hurt him and how scrambled his eggs were, a part of him wanted to do it and so much believed he could do it that he thought he actually did it.  He basically gaslighted himself!

Also, I will once again give the show props about Steffy. I know, I know, I'm nuts. But still she's had plenty of reason to bail on Liam and be over his shit but she is staying a true blue loyal wife by not believing for one second that he shot Bill, calmly and logically trying to talk him through it, and trying to calm him and comfort him. Damn it I don't want to like her, but she's not doing a bad job as a wife these days. She's still a cheater, but the writing has been pretty solid in trying to build some kind of strengths with her and she has not cozied up to Bill, played games with him, or led him on about his being her back-up or even considered his offer of a life together with him.  When she finally flips on Liam, you can't say that she didn't try to work things out unlike last time when she bailed on him and L.A. after they lost their first child. In fact, I'm gullible enough to believe that he shouldn't divorce her until 3 months after the baby is born. She's actually believing in him about not trying to kill Bill so....maybe not cut her off completely and definitely back off of Hope. She's playing games that are gonna burn them both soon.

Taylor appears to be the real deal shooter although it makes zero sense in terms of the set-up and why she'd blow a gasket now. If her back story is she lost a patient in a traumatic event that paralleled the Steffy/Bill situation (young woman obsessed/manipulated by older man who messed up her life and she committed suicide) and it broke her and she projected her anger for the older man onto Bill then maybe I could buy it.

In any case, hearing my mother cackle that Brooke's eyes 'got all squinty' when she heard Taylor was back in town made my week. She's old school B&B so she's a veteran of the ToD 1.0 shipper wars.

But of course, she learned at the knee of master manipulator Taylor, who used Thomas (Hook) to emotionally blackmail Ridge into leaving a happy marriage with Brooke (not that I was ever a Bridge shipper) and upped the ante with Line and Sinker (Phoebe/Steffy).

Bwah! Good one, LOL.

Edited by TobinAlbers
  • Love 5
39 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

If it had been happy, Ridge wouldn't have left.  Ridge didn't leave Taylor to be with Brooke when he thought Bridget was his daughter.  Ridge does what Ridge wants, and Taylor and Brooke stupidly blame each other or Stephanie while giving Ridge a free pass for his behavior.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, mightysparrow said:

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that Bell Jr. brought Hunter Tylo back.  Hasn't he been paying attention to how badly The Return of Sheila failed?  And KB can act!  And, with all due respect, she doesn't look like a circus clown!  I can't even look at HT without laughing.  When she and TK get together it's going to look like a bad touring production of 'Sweeney Todd'.

It's clear that Bell Jr. is DESPERATE to make Hauxdilox into a victim.  Hiring HT is definitely a 'Hail Mary' pass.  The second Taylor heard about her precious daughter and $Bull, she caught the first thing smoking to bust a cap into the ass of the man who 'took advantage' of her delicate baby.  The only problem is that the sex between Hauxdi and $Bull WAS CONSENSUAL! 

How are the writers going to make this work?  Either Taylor is a homicidal maniac who needs to be locked up, far away from plastic surgeons or the writers are going to have to rewrite the last 6 months of the show.  The first choice gets my vote but I don't think that's going to happen.  It's obvious the endgame is to have Liam and Brave&Strong Steffy raising their little girl together.  That means that Hope is EVIL and $Bull is a rapist.

I'm still floored myself, MightySparrow.  I had hoped against hope [no pun intended] that HT's return to social media a few weeks ago, including exhortations to her devoted fanbase, was merely a coincidence.  Now, I know it was her own way of telegraphing that she was returning to the show.  Apparently, some of the same fans who acted as if she was Moses parting the Red Sea are pissed to the highest of pissivity because they think Taylor is being thrown under the bus to prop "Leffy."  Um, no.  She's actually there to prop her skanky, predatory daughter, along with her ex-husband who hasn't had one thought about her since TK took over the role.  Both of these duplicitous, hypocritical nimrods know that their daughter showed them years ago that she wasn't above chasing after married men, taunting their wives and resorting to blackmail to get what she wanted.  How do they think she got those shares for the fambly?

And, because I'm "that bitch" today, I don't understand why Swill fans are in an uproar about their couple being "ruined."  Ruined how?  I'm sorry, but that vomit-inducing pairing was ruined the day after their heroine woke up next to her partner in skankery and reacted like the girl who got drunk at a frat party the night before and woke up in the wrong guy's bed the next day.  How could anyone forget the collective disgust throughout social media (including the show's own social media sites) when folks realized that Stuffy renewed her vows to Lame barely hours after she and her FIL rutted like a couple of pigs in a trough?  Hell, we weren't even sure if she washed properly!  The rest of whatever Swill had going were plot-driven contrivances complete with a heavy dose of rewritten history.  This mess was never going to work especially when viewers still have 5 years of receipts of the relationship that Bill wantonly threw away and the writers have him liberally "borrowing" dialogue from that relationship and using it to prop Stuffy/Swill.  Now, folks are all upset because of the Dark Knight's current manipulations and possible blackmail.  All I can say is that if you've invested in this dead-on-arrival relationship and feel cheated, stand the fuck in line behind those of us whom the writers spent 5 years cultivating and then ultimately gave the middle finger.

As for Taylor's current state of mind (such as it is), I believe Taylor had her psychotic break years ago when she foolishly chose to marry Nick, knowing that the man still loved Brooke--something that she should have discovered during their therapy sessions. Oh, wait...Her descent into madness was cemented when she threw it in Brooke's face about being with Rick, telling her "arch nemesis" (TM Stuffy) that Rick was the one man that Brooke couldn't take from her.  I never saw Dr. Quack, Asinine Woman as a sane person ever again after that.  Now, here she is waving a gun at her daughter's partner in skankery and claiming that Stuffy lost everything.  Um, sweetie--you ain't built like that.  And, what, exactly did that bitch lose?  She still has a roof over her head; clothes on her back; money in the bank (although I'm hard pressed to recall if she works); and the love, adoration and respect of folks that she shitted on numerous times.  There's no Scarlet "A" sewn into her clothing.  No one's threatening to stone her to death.  And, she sure as hell hasn't been ostracized.  And, not to worry.  She'll end up with Lame thanks to her cement baby.

CountryGirl, as usual, you are spot on and thank you so much for producing the receipts for that 2017 Stuffy Is a Ho Sale, with no apparent discounts.  As usual, the writers are being heavy handed in their manipulative writing to convince all and sundry that their heroine merely fell on the dick that fateful night when the audience knows that that is not what happened.  Even Swill shippers were excited about the obvious chem test and clues that the writers were forecasting after Brill returned from their honeymoon.  Call me crazy because I'm still trying to understand how someone is credited with bringing the Spencer family back together with a pair of open legs.

• Love 10

Was Taylor the shooter or was she just imagining it?  Did she fall and have a concussion, like Liam, and is that why she is using a cane?  Is this the battle of who remembers what?  Ok, if Taylor shot Bill, than why does Liam think he did?  How is that going to be explained?

$Bull, major surgery my ass.  Massive blood loss my ass. You would still be in the hospital and there are no signs of bandages under his shirt. 

Stuffy can only act surprised if the stick a cattle prod up her ass. 

• Love 3

What a terrible show today. HT can't even move her lips enough to speak clearly and her face looks so puffy. NONE of this makes any sense. I thought Ho and Hauxdi were (THISCLOSE) and Hauxdi would have spilled her version of the whole torrid tale to her mother, complete with blaming Sally for starting the whole thing and Ho finding a way to drag Brooke into it as well. Taylor has been the Apache Guardian of mothers so why she would suddenly be left in the dark is beyond me. She also has never been referred to in such a tenuous manner. While BSC, the most violent act I've seen Taylor knowingly commit was when she smashed a half-full wine glass against a wall in Nick's house while in a drunken rage (I don't want to go down the running over Darla night here.) So, everybody being on pins and needles about "What's Taylor gonna do if she finds out about that night?" doesn't ring true.

I believe that St. Taylor's downward spiral started first after Ridge dumped her following the reveal of the Big Bear Boink. His decision wasn't based so much on the infidelity (which also happened under near-death circumstances) but her hypocrisy in the way she (and Satanie) treated Brooke. There was the loss of Phoebe and yes, the whole insane mess with Nick and Jack, which led to the drinking ... I recall a scene where Taylor told Brooke just to "rip it off like a Bandaid because it hurt too much to have it taken away a little bit at a time," and also has proclaimed several times that she'd "lost it all," etc. etc. That just made her more irrational and self-righteous, leading up to the point of breaking into Brooke's medical records. It really came as no surprise to me (well, it did) that Taylor shot Bill. I think she's gone off the rails enough to justify that in her mind.

What bugged me the most though, was that she knew her daughter was hurting (not that I GAF) but it wasn't until RIDGE was incarcerated that she came running back.

The phone tracking thing doesn't make any sense because yeah, it should have pinged Steffy's phone as soon as Taylor was in L.A. Also, Taylor acted like she wasn't even aware of it. I have to admit that by that time, I was so transfixed on the terrible plastic surgery and deplorable acting that I might have missed something. I was left thinking that Ridge had it installed on Taylor's phone maybe without her knowledge?

In any case, Bill better call Detective Sanchez STAT and get that lunatic behind bars where she belongs. I know that what will happen is that Steffy and probably Liam will plead Taylor's case and guilt Bill into keeping his mouth shut for Steffy's and "the baby's" sake or other such nonsense.

Steffy might be doing and saying all the right things at the present moment but she is never capable of sustaining decent behavior for any amount of time. She might be buttering Liam up (get it?) but you know she is raging inside and going to blow at Hope as soon as she gets the next chance. Hope needs to back wa-a-a-y off.

I am certainly not putting down people who color their own hair. I've done it plenty of times with mixed results. (But I am not appearing on an internationally-viewed soap either.) I also know people who would never let anybody else color their hair for them and it looks sensational. Taylor's hair looks like she tried to do it herself and failed miserably. I noticed how patchy and uneven the color was in her hair in the back. If she wants to go back to being blonde, fine. But she needs to have her hair colored professionally in the right shade for her skin tone, as well as correct her brow and makeup colors so everything goes together.

• Love 9

I'm not a Steffy fan by any stretch but I did love how, when she walked into Bill's and saw her mom noticeably upset, she put her hand up to her mom's cheek and pulled her in close and said, "Are you crying?".  If I could see tenderness and care like that in any of Steffy's other relationship, I might even like the girl!

• Love 7
32 minutes ago, grisgris said:

believe that St. Taylor's downward spiral started first after Ridge dumped her following the reveal of the Big Bear Boink. His decision wasn't based so much on the infidelity (which also happened under near-death circumstances) but her hypocrisy in the way she (and Satanie) treated Brooke. There was the loss of Phoebe and yes, the whole insane mess with Nick and Jack, which led to the drinking ... I recall a scene where Taylor told Brooke just to "rip it off like a Bandaid because it hurt too much to have it taken away a little bit at a time," and also has proclaimed several times that she'd "lost it all," etc. etc.

Slight correction: Taylor started the drinking after Ridge left her behind the BBB. She was already known to have a problem by the time Jack was born which was why Brooke used it as an excuse to get custody of the baby (And Nick by extension). 

Why the hell would they make Taylor the damn shooter for? We all know that as long at HTy has a fanbase, Bell will bend over backwards when she wants to show back up, so why waste her like this?

• Love 3
5 hours ago, tricknasty said:

So why didn't this plot point APP alert Puffy to Taylor's location, the last time she came to town and shot $Bill? If I didn't know any better I would say that these shitty writers are mentoring the writers for Waking Dead. I'm going to hell cause I laughed through all of Taylor's scenes. She looks absolutely ridiculous and the clown hair is the icing on the cake.

Taking it one step further, did Detective Sanchez give back the Golden Gun?  As far as I know, Bill's shooting is still an active investigation and the Los Angeles Police Department will not release evidence.  So how did Bill get the gun back so Taylor can brandish it on Bill?  The continuity on this show is atrocious.

• Love 10
5 hours ago, ByTor said:

Let's do an analogy...sword necklace is to Bill as Lucille is to Negan :)

I'd go with Sky for Bill.

5 minutes ago, SimplePleasures said:

Taking it one step further, did Detective Sanchez give back the Golden Gun? 

Yes the Littlest Detective left it after the re-enactment. Of that doesn't explain why a man who just got out of the hospital for a gunshot wound continues to leave the gun by the front door.  

• Love 11
8 minutes ago, Gudzilla said:

I'd go with Sky for Bill.

Yes the Littlest Detective left it after the re-enactment. Of that doesn't explain why a man who just got out of the hospital for a gunshot wound continues to leave the gun by the front door.  

I missed that plot point.  But even still, the bumbling keystone kop should have taken it back to police headquarters when the reenactment was over.

• Love 1

Enough with the rewriting of history!!!  It doesn't matter how many times someone says 'What Bill did to Liam and Steffy'; we all SAW the flashback of those two (just the thought makes me want to puke) and we all know that Steffy was a VERY willing participant. 

Sexual assault is very serious and the way this show is playing fast and loose with it is getting more and more offensive.  Is $Bull going to have to be a rapist in order to redeem Hauxdilox?  Did these fools not realize that it's hard to make a woman the show's heroine if she's fucked her father-in-law, especially if her 'justification' is a couple of kisses on her husband's part AND when she returns home the first thing she does is renew her marriage vows.  Not to mention the old 'who's the daddy?' problem.  What Steffy did was Brooke/Deacon level of scandalous (but nowhere near as hot) and Brooke still has that thrown in her face every once in a while.  God knows Deacon has never overcome it. 

The writers are clearly desperate if they're bringing Taylor back.  They have to know what HT looks like these days.  Combine THAT face with THAT acting and she's unwatchable.  Counting on Taylor's ride or die fanbase might not be the safe bet they think it is. 

I have a sneaking suspicion that there might be some sort of chem test going on between $Bull and Taylor.  What better way to erase what $Bull did with the daughter than to have him start fucking the mother?  The added bonus of sticking it to both Brooke and Hope would have the fanbase dancing in the street. 

Making Taylor the shooter won't change what happened between Hauxdi and $Bull.  Giving Liam ANOTHER brain injury won't change what happened between Hauxdi and $Bull.  Throwing Hope under the bus AGAIN, won't change what happened between Hauxdi and $Bull.  HAUDILOX FUCKED HER FATHER-IN-LAW.  Nothing can change that.

• Love 17
On 4/16/2018 at 7:33 PM, mightysparrow said:

Sexual assault is very serious and the way this show is playing fast and loose with it is getting more and more offensive.  Is $Bull going to have to be a rapist in order to redeem Hauxdilox?  Did these fools not realize that it's hard to make a woman the show's heroine if she's fucked her father-in-law, especially if her 'justification' is a couple of kisses on her husband's part AND when she returns home the first thing she does is renew her marriage vows.  Not to mention the old 'who's the daddy?' problem.  What Steffy did was Brooke/Deacon level of scandalous (but nowhere near as hot) and Brooke still has that thrown in her face every once in a while.  God knows Deacon has never overcome it. 

All of this, but especially the first part. After sitting through not one but TWO  sexual assaults that got played down to "misunderstanding" and Quinn being redeemed by Lame's prick in the same season, it is, at best, poor judgement to keep hammering home this "alternative fact" of a rape that wasn't. Especially when the "victim" herself has been open about the consent.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 6

It makes no sense that Taylor shot Bill, or that she would have sex with Bill, but when has that ever mattered with this show.  However, while it may start out being about Steffy, it will end up being about Ridge.  That's what always happens.  Taylor and Brooke can never really get over Ridge.  Thorne, Nick, Storm, etc., always come in second to Ridge.  Stephanie spent years trying to control Ridge's life because she knew what was best for Ridge {face palm}.  Bill screwing Steffy was to get back at Ridge.  Ridge is the victim or maybe Steffy because Ridge says so, not Liam the son Bill stabbed in the back.  Ridge has to tolerate Hope because of Brooke.  I really detest Ridge. 

Edited by TigerLynx
  • Love 8

I truly believe that $Bull's so-called great desire for Steffy has always been mostly about Ridge.  No better way to screw with Ridge than for him to screw Steffy. I'm also sure Ridge had the giggles over screwing Dolla's niece.  Turnabout being fair and all.

• Love 3
59 minutes ago, TigerLynx said:

It makes no sense that Taylor shot Bill, or that she would have sex with Bill, but when has that ever mattered with this show.  However, while it may start out being about Steffy, it will end up being about Ridge.  That's what always happens.  Taylor and Brooke can never really get over Ridge.  Thorne, Nick, Storm, etc., always come in second to Ridge.  Stephanie spent years trying to control Ridge's life because she knew what was best for Ridge {face palm}.  Bill screwing Steffy was to get back at Ridge.  Ridge is the victim or maybe Steffy because Ridge says so, not Liam the son Bill stabbed in the back.  Ridge has to tolerate Hope because of Brooke.  I really detest Ridge. 

And the most ergegious example of All Roads Lead to Ridge was Brooke's rape story, which was originally penned because KKL expressed her concerns about having to bounce  between Ridge and Nick, after she'd finally gotten idle to make her a priority in her life. And then, to add insult to injury, Stephanie gets written as the fall guy, setting women's lib back to the 1960s. I heard Susan Flannery's temporary exit due to her fibromyalgia was a cover due to her complete outrage at this entire story, and I don't blame her if it was.

• Love 6

I'll use their character names...just sitting here thinking about what Bobbie Spencer (GH) and Taylor did to their lovely faces.  I'd bet that Bobbie has permanent damage or areas that won't ever recover, but I thought that Taylor's face calmed down enough.

I don't care if people get addicted or facial dysmorphia or whatever it's called, no doctor should take it that far.  Makes me think of Joan Rivers' too.  A hairline wrinkle? - FILL 'ER UP!!  These doctors should be arrested.

• Love 11
15 hours ago, mightysparrow said:

I thought I had somehow changed the channel to kabuki theater, or maybe one of the Puppetmaster movies. 

Hopefully HT, DD and JMW got group rates at the Botox Boutique... they all look strangely unexpressive through all of the “Who Shot BS” drama the past two days.

The real culprit (notice the resemblance?): 

725DD5AC-C2FA-4B99-A640-3CE7745F5FCA.png

Edited by Lost and Found
Edit caption
  • Love 5

ok Didn't Ridge leave Brooke the last time they were married for texting Deacon?  BROOKE GET OUT NOW, turn about it fair play and all, don't let him bring this plastic Bitch back into your life!

also if Taylor is the shooter, they better put her away for a LONG time, because Saint Taylor needs to pay for all the shit she's gotten away for in the past, her and Deacon can have a steamy prison affair :)

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Cindylou said:

ok Didn't Ridge leave Brooke the last time they were married for texting Deacon?  BROOKE GET OUT NOW, turn about it fair play and all, don't let him bring this plastic Bitch back into your life!

also if Taylor is the shooter, they better put her away for a LONG time, because Saint Taylor needs to pay for all the shit she's gotten away for in the past, her and Deacon can have a steamy prison affair :)

Yes, he did and while they were still on a honeymoon. He threw a hissy fit over the fact that she texted Deacon on their honeymoon and the text was Brooke demanding that Deacon leave Hope alone. Completely ridiculous that he would leave her over a text. A TEXT!!!11!!! And a text that was basically telling Deacon to back the fuck away from their daughter. 

They honestly should have killed Ridge off when RM left instead of the ridiculousness of the text breakup, much less the horrible miscast of TK that followed. 

• Love 9
13 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

Taylor started the drinking after Ridge left her behind the BBB.

I could have sworn it started when Hector repeatedly harassed Taylor to keep her mouth shut about the Darla incident.  As an aside, I thought HT's acting in that storyline was some of her best work, I thought she was spot on in depicting her guilt and inner turmoil about not coming clean.

11 hours ago, mightysparrow said:

Sexual assault is very serious and the way this show is playing fast and loose with it is getting more and more offensive. 

I guess poor Steff was too upset to consent.  She didn't look all that distraught to me!

14 hours ago, grisgris said:

HT can't even move her lips enough to speak clearly

Plus that upper lip is triple the size of her lower lip, it just looks so bizarre.

The phone tracking thing doesn't make any sense

Does such an app exist in real life?  And if it does, would it have been able to pinpoint that Taylor was at Bill's house?  If not, how would Steffy know that's where Taylor was?

"What's Taylor gonna do if she finds out about that night?"

LOL when Steffy said that, my 1st thought was "probably flail her hands and bob her head a lot!"

8 hours ago, TessHarding2 said:

I don't care if people get addicted or facial dysmorphia or whatever it's called, no doctor should take it that far.  Makes me think of Joan Rivers' too.  A hairline wrinkle? - FILL 'ER UP!!  These doctors should be arrested.

Off topic, I once heard an interview with a plastic surgeon, and he agrees with you.  He said he refuses to do something that would not look "right" for lack of a better word...for example, he said if someone who came in for rhinoplasty wanted a little button nose but their bone structure would make it look out of place, he'd refuse to do it, he thought doing so would be unethical.

• Love 2
13 hours ago, mightysparrow said:

Enough with the rewriting of history!!!  It doesn't matter how many times someone says 'What Bill did to Liam and Steffy'; we all SAW the flashback of those two (just the thought makes me want to puke) and we all know that Steffy was a VERY willing participant. 

The writers are clearly desperate if they're bringing Taylor back.  They have to know what HT looks like these days.  Combine THAT face with THAT acting and she's unwatchable.  Counting on Taylor's ride or die fanbase might not be the safe bet they think it is. 

I have a sneaking suspicion that there might be some sort of chem test going on between $Bull and Taylor.  What better way to erase what $Bull did with the daughter than to have him start fucking the mother?  The added bonus of sticking it to both Brooke and Hope would have the fanbase dancing in the street. 

Making Taylor the shooter won't change what happened between Hauxdi and $Bull.  Giving Liam ANOTHER brain injury won't change what happened between Hauxdi and $Bull.  Throwing Hope under the bus AGAIN, won't change what happened between Hauxdi and $Bull.  HAUDILOX FUCKED HER FATHER-IN-LAW.  Nothing can change that.

This mess has been nothing but a series of Hail Mary's from jump, each increasingly more desperate than the last.  Those Hail Mary's should be called Hell NO's instead.

The last thing this show needed was another Stuffy sycophant.  I've lost track of the number of characters and storylines that have been thrown under the bus, thoroughly trashed and outright obliterated when the writers stopped writing for everyone else and devoted their "talents" to writing solely for the Thirsty Patron Saint of Loose Booties.  Like, how in the ever loving fuck do you manage to make the Katrashians look klassy?  Yet, Stuffy has managed to do just that.  If these clowns masquerading as writers are desperate, then they have no one to blame but themselves.  So, the Swill "love story" didn't quite pan out the way they expected and after hedging their bets for months, they are now taking the approach of throwing a plate of spaghetti against the wall to see what will stick.

I'm also sick of the sexual assault trope being used to disguise the fact that Stuffy willingly, happily, and joyfully fulfilled a deep-seated desire of hers.  And, no amount of newfound devotion to Lame will change that.  Lame desperately needed that ride and die devotion when Stuffy and Bill were trashing him behind his back in the weeks leading up to their defiling poor Eric's guesthouse.  I would also venture to guess that the primary reason Stuffy has all this wifely devotion now is because she knows there's another woman in the picture--the woman whom she bullied, harassed and manipulated for years to get her Cracker Jacks prize.  The sexual assault claims also anger me to the point where I nearly go into a blackout rage because these are the same writers (particularly Bradley) who have rewarded a known rapist--RIDGE--for years through manipulative writing and "alternative facts."   It is outrageous to hear Ridge repeatedly accuse someone else of rape--a tactic his grimy ass resorted to after stalking Brooke for weeks while she was engaged to Nick.  It's just as insulting to hear his ex-wife, Dr. Demento, mouthing the same nonsense when she all but taunted Brooke to her face after Ridge confided to her that he had sex with Brooke without her consent.  I could only get behind this mess if I knew that the end game was for Dr. Demento to take her unkempt ex-husband and her hot-in-the-ass daughter and the three of them got the fuck out of town.

The writers simply don't get it because they don't watch the same show the viewers do.  They apparently see a Twilight Zone version where Stuffy is the most beautiful, kindest, warmest and most wonderful trick in shoe leather.  They've yet to grasp that the more the writers continue to shove Stuffy down viewers' throats as this poor, put upon heroine, the more reviled she becomes.  She may have stans all over Twitter, but it's not translating into more viewers.  I love the vets, particularly B&B's two remaining original cast members.  However, the health of this show depends on building a younger generation that would compel viewers to want to tune in especially when KKL or JM go on hiatus to pursue their other projects.  JMW/Stuffy ain't it, Emmy nomination be damned.  

• Love 12
13 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

And the most ergegious example of All Roads Lead to Ridge was Brooke's rape story, which was originally penned because KKL expressed her concerns about having to bounce  between Ridge and Nick, after she'd finally gotten idle to make her a priority in her life. And then, to add insult to injury, Stephanie gets written as the fall guy, setting women's lib back to the 1960s. I heard Susan Flannery's temporary exit due to her fibromyalgia was a cover due to her complete outrage at this entire story, and I don't blame her if it was.

That was a new low even for this show.  Why is it soaps, not just B&B, continue to gloss over real rape SLs, and then write the idiocy that is the follow up to the Bill Steffy boink?  They should have simply put Bill and Steffy together, have Steffy tell Liam she always wanted Bill not him, and let Bill and Steffy be horrible together.

The reason JR Ewing was fun to watch was because no one pretended he was a good guy.

• Love 9

When Bill told Steffy he'd not say anything to the police about Taylor shooting him "for now", I was waiting for him to add "If you'll leave Liam and marry me".  I wonder if there's going to be some blackmail coming Steffy's way?

• Love 9

I have no idea what I just watched. Did they forget to have a script written for this episode? Liam continues to have the same conversation with Hope and Steffy (again). Taylor is near hysterical and then starts trying to shrink Bill. Steffy calls him manipulative (which... wow) and then goes to reassure Liam he's innocent without actually giving him any reason to feel better. 

And, I see you, shitshow. This is going to be Ridge's fault because he lied to Taylor. 

Ugh. Every part of this is terrible. Especially Hunter Tylo's so-called acting. 

• Love 12

How did Bill know that Stuffy knew that Liam confesses to shooting him?  Liam just told her before she went to find her mom at Bill's.  

Bill is not going to say anything "For Now".  I can smell some blackmail in Stuffy's future.  Stuffy tells Liam that Bill knows for a fact that Liam didn't shoot his father. Ok, is Stuffy going to spin this or is Stuffy going to tell the truth and implicate Taylor?    I guess we will have to wait until tomorrow. 

• Love 2

There will be hell to pay for Slutty and Taytay for asking Bill to keep this a secret. He’ll demand his pound of flesh from Slutty for keeping her crazy mother out of prison. I can write this crappy script in my sleep. I really can’t believe that these people agree to act this stuff on TV where their families/neighbors/friends can actually see them. How embarrassing for them. And for us for watching this dreck.

• Love 5

I haven't watched today's show yet but tomorrow previews show her yapping at somebody about "interfering in their marriage." That's her go-to line, apparently.  It's hilarious because she looks like she just returned from the dentist's office and the novocaine hasn't worn off yet.

• Love 4

Dang it, Steffy! I was heaping praises on you just yesterday and now you go and do this.

I get it. She's your mom. You want to protect her. Chicks before dicks and all that except that you're letting your mentally and psychologically tortured husband - the original victim in this mess- believe he tried to kill his own father. I'm hoping against hope (no pun intended) that you quickly end up being as honest with him as he was with you. Otherwise you just signed your divorce papers and handed Liam to Hope on a silver platter. 

Of course if Steffy does tell Liam, he might just fall on his sword and confess to protect Taylor as Liam knows what it's like to lose a mother and wouldn't want Steffy to go through that. He'd reason since he committed the crime in his heart, he deserves the punishment.

Seriously, the show is doing a kinda, sorta, if you squint decent job in setting up how Steam could reconcile if Liam learns the secret. Liam's sacrifice shows the depth of his feelings and Steffy would just love him more. Only thing is $Bill is reaaaally crossing the villain line even for him. If Steam reconcile how could they ever really be family with Bill again? Maybe in a twist we'll learn while Liam has the head injuries, Bill's the one with a personality altering brain tumor so they can reboot him.

I will say this, the show has had the women front and center as the heroines. Brooke took care of Ridge, Hope took care of Liam, now we've landed on Steffy fighting for her mother. Wonder if Brooke, Hope, or Katie will ride to Steffy's rescue? Imagine that. The Logan women taking on Bill to protect the Hamilton-Marrone-Forresters would be something. And it'd make more sense than the mess currently on Y&R.

• Love 5
13 hours ago, ByTor said:

I could have sworn it started when Hector repeatedly harassed Taylor to keep her mouth shut about the Darla incident. 

I definitely remember it was before that, cuz there was a point where Nick found Taylor at his favorite dive bar and assisted her to the Shady Marlin to sleep it off. This was at least six months before she had the half-glass of wine that was in her system the night before newly licensed Phoebe called her over car trouble, running out on PCH. She didn't know Darla was already out there fixing the tire or whatever she was doing. Besides the actual hit-and-run aspect, THAT was what Hector was worrying her about as well.

That, and also the Nick/Taylor stuff really had some sparks and I shipped it well until it became canon and TIIC ruined it like they do everything. I can't find a clip of the actual bar scene, but this is the morning after, which aired March 2006 and she's spilling about Ridge dumping her:

https://youtu.be/eEYB28Z9kL4

And her being driven to drink behind Ridge.is ultimately what killed any nostalgia I had for Tridge as a pairing. If you gotta drown your misery, it's a frigging wrap.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

The Logan women taking on Bill to protect the Hamilton-Marrone-Forresters would be 

...more than either of those hypocrites deserve after all the shit they've said, done, or enabled to be done to the Logans. I can count how many times Brooke stuck out her neck standing up for Steffy and Rick or walked away from her own marriage/relationship every time Taylor awakens, but what has Taylor ever once done for Brooke or her children? She fucked Rick, then he too became The Devil once that relationship ended.

12 hours ago, MulletorHater said:

The last thing this show needed was another Stuffy sycophant.  I've lost track of the number of characters and storylines that have been thrown under the bus, thoroughly trashed and outright obliterated when the writers stopped writing for everyone else and devoted their "talents" to writing solely for the Thirsty Patron Saint of Loose Booties. 

Hyperfocusing on any given character in an emsemble cast like this is a recipe for disaster. Cricket "My daddy owes this whole show" Blair was, on paper at least, an actually decent human being. Mary Sue tendencies aside, she actually did good things and generally didn't live to be trash. Even with any other actress besides the Creator's daughter in the role, it would've got old fast.Hell, we can just look to B&B's history of Bridge and how sacrificing literally every love interest beginning with Dave and Caroline and ending with Bill and Caroline has worked out. Or more specifically, how it hasn't.

Neither Steffy nor the actress who plays her has any of that going for her. Telling us every day how wonderful Steffy is will not make me like her any more than shoving Hope in our faces made us like her and sinking any other pairing that either Brooke or Ridge had makes me root for them.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

Darla was already out there fixing the tire

I never understood why Phoebe called Darla and not AAA. 

8 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

Dang it, Steffy! I was heaping praises on you just yesterday and now you go and do this.

Good job, Steffy, defender of truth, justice, and all that is good.  She is going to lie to the man she supposedly loves and trusts more than anything in the world?  Does she think saying "Bill knows for a fact you didn't do it" is going to ease Liam's mind?  I get Steffy wanting to protect her mother, but Taylor shot Bill, not Liam, and Bill is not ratting her out to the police (for now), so what horrible thing does Steffy think Liam would do with that information?  Taylor crying "Oh please, I'll never do it again" sounded like a little kid promising to not steal a cookie before dinner, that "acting" was dreadful!

On a side note, whoever does hair needs to have his/her curling wand confiscated, Hope's beach waves looked terrible.  They actually started out pretty good, but the stick straight ends did that style no favors.

• Love 11
9 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

...more than either of those hypocrites deserve after all the shit they've said, done, or enabled to be done to the Logans. I can count how many times Brooke stuck out her neck standing up for Steffy and Rick or walked away from her own marriage/relationship every time Taylor awakens, but what has Taylor ever once done for Brooke or her children? She fucked Rick, then he too became The Devil once that relationship ended.

Or the show could go the other way and the Logan Three combine investigative powers to help Liam who is arrested/confesses to the crime only for them to expose Taylor's involvement and Steffy covering it up which either ends up sending Taylor to jail or she goes on the run with Ridge's help as he feels partly responsible since he fed her the false rape info which puts a wedge between Bridge's marriage.

Liam either understands why Steffy kept the truth to protect her mother and actually is put off by Hope's involvement in the exposing of the truth or he's gutted by Steffy's final betrayal.

Steffy is enraged the Logans outed her mother which sends her into early labor with Baby Phoebe's life hanging in the balance. Steffy's Logan rage is renewed with a vengeance (as is Bill's!) and she vows revenge with Bill offering her aid to take them down however she wants.

Edited by TobinAlbers
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, ByTor said:

I never understood why Phoebe called Darla and not AAA. 

Good job, Steffy, defender of truth, justice, and all that is good.  She is going to lie to the man she supposedly loves and trusts more than anything in the world?  Does she think saying "Bill knows for a fact you didn't do it" is going to ease Liam's mind?  I get Steffy wanting to protect her mother, but Taylor shot Bill, not Liam, and Bill is not ratting her out to the police (for now), so what horrible thing does Steffy think Liam would do with that information?  Taylor crying "Oh please, I'll never do it again" sounded like a little kid promising to not steal a cookie before dinner, that "acting" was dreadful!

On a side note, whoever does hair needs to have his/her curling wand confiscated, Hope's beach waves looked terrible.  They actually started out pretty good, but the stick straight ends did that style no favors.

I think Hope's hair always looks terrible...dirty (although that's probably just too much product) and plastered to her head.  She'd be so much prettier with a more relaxed, free-flowing hairstyle.

• Love 5
49 minutes ago, TobinAlbers said:

Liam either understands why Steffy kept the truth to protect her mother and actually is put off by Hope's involvement in the exposing of the truth or he's gutted by Steffy's final betrayal.

I vote for "gutted by Steffy's betrayal," which would be her second major betrayal in under a year.  This would then lead into ToD, round 8,425.

Edited by ByTor
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, ByTor said:

I vote for "gutted by Steffy's betrayal," which would be her second major betrayal in under a year.  This would then lead into ToD, round 8,425.

Liam needs to be done with both Hope and Steffy and pull a Kelly Taylor and choose himself. No more ToD.  Let Wyatt and Thorne be the romantic male leads for at least six months while Liam is a single dad for a while devoted to his daughter and trying to ignore Still's shit. 

Edited by TobinAlbers
Kelly wasn't a tailor she was a Taylor ;)
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, TobinAlbers said:

Liam needs to be done with both Hope and Steffy and pull a Kelly tailor and choose himself. No more ToD.

LOL @TobinAlbers, you're so funny!  That which is needed and that which happens are miles apart :)

Edited by ByTor
  • Love 3

Preach it, Dolla Bill (to Taylor)! "You & her father need to stop painting Steffy as a victim. She was a willing participant." 

I intensely despise the way JMW pets her leading man's face. It's not affectionate, it's not loving, it's petting. My dog will concur.

• Love 15
2 hours ago, nkotb said:

Preach it, Dolla Bill (to Taylor)! "You & her father need to stop painting Steffy as a victim. She was a willing participant." 

I intensely despise the way JMW pets her leading man's face. It's not affectionate, it's not loving, it's petting. My dog will concur.

Clearly, she studied her original recipe TV dad as RM's Ridge was uber-fond of hair petting, particularly Brooke. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Blondie said:

I just can't get over Taylor's face.  What the hell did she do to it?  It's freaky the way her mouth moves and nothing else.

And there's really something wonky going on with the right side of her mouth.  When she talks it sort of indents in a curious way, like it's scar tissue or something.  I couldn't take my eyes off of it today!  Well, except when she was trying to form an actual facial expression that would fit her words.  

• Love 5

Bill gave Taylor a key to the house Slutty lives in? And mom just lets herself in to scare Slutty when she comes home after seeing Liam in the room of doom? Time for Taytay to leave the country. Forever. I am really sad for her that her face has been so tragically distorted. Of course, she chose that and I’m sure she’s horrified every time she looks in the mirror. 

• Love 3