Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, thewhiteowl said:

@A-Lo,  Well, IDK about that but using logic, why would the cops even believe Dolla? Did he record the confession? He already fingered Ridge then some guy he didn't recognize. He's not terribly credible. If all he has is an uncorroborated confession he's not breaking any law by not telling the police. It's not his job to find the shooter. 

Except that Steffy could confirm that her mom confessed to him.  That is, if Steffy wants to pull a power play if he threatens to go to the police and tell them that Taylor shot him.

• Love 4
On ‎4‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 3:16 PM, Anna Yolei said:

He didn't ruin Sally's life to the extent of Hope's

Well, he did literally blow up her family's business, I think that trumps gondola-gate :)

On ‎4‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 7:58 PM, Anna Yolei said:

I expected nothing and I was still disappointed.

LOL!!

Edited by ByTor
  • Love 8

Something to consider, Liam may have drawn up the papers in his right mind, but having suffered two concussions (that he still hasn't received treatment for) and experiencing blackouts/lost time and actual physical head pain, Liam's signing the papers after pressure from both Steffy and Bill may not hold up under legal scrutiny down the line as he's mentally compromised. And especially because BOTH of these idiots know he's suffering mental duress so and are still asking/begging/demanding that he sign annulment papers when there is an unborn child involved.

Damn it, can we get Liam an onscreen ball busting lawyer who says these things?

"Your honor, this is bullshit. My client has suffered three head injuries in two years, the last two in the course of two weeks during which he was recovering from finding out that his wife had an affair with his father and was possibly the father of her unborn child AND during which his father was shot by an unknown entity that my client for a short period of time erroneously believed himself to be - due to his head injuries. Head injuries that a) he has not received medical attention for and b) both my client's father and estranged-wife knew he had when they individually urged my client to sign these papers. Given the circumstances we ask this annulment be voided until it is determined by non-compromised medical professionals that my client has been treated and recovered from his injuries and is of sound mind to understand what he is signing and not be influenced by the manipulations of his cheating ho of a wife and slimy bastard of a father with the painfully obvious motive of trying to get back into his daughter-in-laws pants while pregnant with his granddaughter/possible daughter.'

Edited by TobinAlbers
  • Love 7

Since Liam had his typical rapid blinking "DUH!" expression when Steffy told him she signed the papers, I have a feeling he won't accept it, which of course will put Steffy in an awkward position with Bill.  Or should I say yet another awkward position with Bill? ;-)

• Love 4

Hee!  Sadly, all Liam has is Copyright Carter to offer some weak sauce excuse as to why the annulment should be reconsidered. Honestly, his main concern should that if Steam breaks up, then he'll probably have to be faced with officiating marriage #1,987 somewhere in the not so distant future.

Hmm ... that's a valid point. If Liam refuses to sign the papers, Steffy (and moreso, Taylor) is screwed.

So, I guess the next move would be for Bill to lean on Hope to lean harder on Liam to ditch the bitch.

I really don't know about Liam. I do not want him back with Steffy, baby or not baby (still leaning towards no baby.)  Fucking Bill was reprehensible, this on top of everything else she's done to Liam along the way. But, I really don't want him with Hope either, especially because of her extreme thirstiness -- thinly veiled in the guise of "concern."

While I am intrigued by Lally, I would still like for the writers to give Wyatt and Sally a chance. I believe they'd click and have lots of fun together. Wyatt's PR savvy and devil-may-care approach towards social media is just the kick-start Spectra could use to get off the ground.

Put Katie with Thorne. While Watie has finally grown on me, Katie also deserve better than an under-the-radar love life.

• Love 5

This show gets everything backwards.  Liam should want to sign divorce papers, and it would be divorce papers not an annulment.  The writers of soaps should take just two seconds to do a little research on annulments vs. divorces.  While he is at it, Liam should also have his attorney start custody proceedings.  In the end though, Liam, Steffy, Bill, Hope, Taylor, Ridge, Brooke, and anyone dumb enough to get involved with these selfish brain dead idiots deserve whatever misery is coming their way.

• Love 4

I thought Liam already signed the papers when he gave them to Hauxdi to sign?  Now all he has to do is file them.

Sludge is gonna stroke out when Brooke tells him Liam will be staying in the "cabin", which I guess is the Brooke house equivalent of Eric's guest house. When Sludge pitches a hissy fit, I want Brooke to remind him he's living in her house and thus she gets to decides who lives there.

Sludge = rumpled, unwashed and essentially homeless. So not the Prince of Bell A and Forrester.

• Love 9
21 minutes ago, La di Diva said:

I thought Liam already signed the papers when he gave them to Hauxdi to sign?  Now all he has to do is file them.

That’s what I thought, I figure he’ll just rip them up like he did last time.

• Love 1

Stuffy wanting to buy the beach house, from Bill, and not considering Liam's feelings is another indication of how selfish she is.  Liam can't stop thinking about Stuffy being with Bill, so being in Bill's House will help her get Liam back for that was the house they were going to live in.  

Ridge didn't give a shit about taking Brooke away from Bill but he's all up in arms that Hope is not supportive of his daughter's marriage. Sabotage is not in his vocabulary when it's to his benefit.  My guess is that Ridge/Brooke's demise is in the wind as Liam is allowed to live in the cabin where Brooke had many rendezvous. 

On a shallow note, KM's legs are much nicer than AN's legs.  

• Love 4

Have you all noticed that recently Stuffy has almost completely stopped the constant rubbing of/and or holding that baby bump?  I thought we were in for 9 months (or the soap equivalent in time) of being subjected to that.  Now that I've breathed life into that thought I have no doubt it'll all start up again tomorrow.

• Love 6

Hope, you are hardly the first woman in the history of love triangles to think it's "best" for the wife to let her husband go so you can have him. Somehow you manage to be as self-involved as your rival.

Brooke enabling Hope's no-longer-subtle pursuit of Liam so far as to let him move onto her property. Hmm. This reminds me of when Hope finally lost her virginity and Brooke practically pulled up a chair to observe the action.

I have to wonder how Steffy has the money to afford a Malibu beach house. Did she inherit money from Stephanie or will she be getting a mortgage? Whatever, odds are $Bill will just give it to her. (And is a house on a cliff a safe place for a future toddler?)

TMW you tell a waffle you love them and they just stand there wondering where the syrup and butter are.

• Love 7

That whole business with Brooke and Hope thinking it’s just a swell idea to invite Liam to move into the guest house, cabin, whatever it is on Brooke’s estate is just more insanity. Can’t wait for Ridge to stomp around yelling with his new hair that apparently the rats chewed on while he was sleeping. And oh, yeah. Liam thinks it’s just a neato idea too! Well, if all of those geniuses think this is just perfect, then who am I to argue that this is just stupid beyond words?

• Love 9
15 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Brooke enabling Hope's no-longer-subtle pursuit of Liam so far as to let him move onto her property. Hmm. This reminds me of when Hope finally lost her virginity and Brooke practically pulled up a chair to observe the action.

Jigga whaaaaaat? Liam's staying in the cottage on Brooke's property? Doesn't he have money to buy Thomas's loft? Or....damn! Is there no other set they can redress as Liam's single daddy pad? Why doesn't this show have an LA Athletic Club like Y&R's GCAC where Liam can stay in the swankier rooms and eat in the restaurant and drink at the bar.  I swear if this show DARES to give us Golden Waffles because Brooke trips and lands cowgirl style on a laid out once again knocked upside the head out of it Liam who thinks he's making love to Hope I.will.be. DONE.

15 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

I have to wonder how Steffy has the money to afford a Malibu beach house. Did she inherit money from Stephanie or will she be getting a mortgage? Whatever, odds are $Bill will just give it to her. (And is a house on a cliff a safe place for a future toddler?)

As much as I flove cliff house, it is most definitely not the place for young parents to raise their young children. I can see the tragedy in 2 or 3 years of Liam and Steffy arguing and distracted and not getting to Baby Phoebe Spencer-Forrester in time to stop her from falling over the cliff. That's also why I thought it was BS when Wyatt was bitching about wanting Liam's house when Hope was pregnant for their expanding family. That exterior/patio is a death trap for a young child. Hell, Liam can't even navigate it without getting konked on the head.

Edited by TobinAlbers
  • Love 6

Hope and Waffles sittin in the manse

Steffy's frettin Liam's in Hope's pants

Ridge blathering oh my poor daughter

Brooke lamenting Bill thought her hotter

Fuck em! Hope and Waffles head for France

My quick and dirty limerick for today.  I envision some nighttime kinky hijinks between Hope and Liam.  When all is asleep in the Logan Forrester household, the mice will play.  Hope sneaks off to see Liam in the darkest hours of the night; Liam belts out romantic lamentations under Hope's bedroom window.  Wait a minute.....didn't Shakespeare write something similar.  If not, kinky hijinks are coming with these two.

• Love 6

/facepalm. So Liam's moving into the illicit tryst den hidden cabin on Brooke's estate. Wasn't that the scene for Rick & Maya and Caridge? I'm sure there were more.

I can't wait until tomorrow when Sludge's sweaty face turns beet red at the news that Liam's moving in. Maybe he will have a stroke and drop dead on the spot.  Who TF cut his hair?  Yeah. Rats either gnawed it off or somebody cut it with gardening clippers.

So all Brooke has to repeat over and over  is, "Steffy signed the annulment papers." That's right up there with, "Katie (or Hope) took off her ring(s.)"  To her credit, Brooke did (feebly) try to make Hope back off and "respect" Steam's farce of a marriage. She can also use that in her arsenal of excuses. Shit. The apple sure didn't fall far from the tree after all.

I am getting tired of Hauxdi's cryptic, "I really didn't have a choice," about signing the annulment papers. I'd keep pressing her padded ass until she gives a better explanation than she's toying with Liam to see whether he'll tear up the papers or file them.  I also agree that her dogged insistence to "raise her family in this house," is stupid. IF there is the slightest chance in hell for Liam to reconcile, they definitely need a fresh start in a new home. And the stupid heifer seriously thinks that if her name is on the deed that it will stop Bill from coming over?

I laughed when Brooke tried to tempt Liam with "home-cooked meals." By who? Blue Apron? The only thing I've ever seen Brooke make was a sandwich.  Moving into an upscale athletic club is an excellent idea. He would be on his own, be able to take care of himself, blow off steam (ha! ha!) by working out and he'd probably also meet/bond with some other men who might be in a similar situation. He'd also be away from the clutches of Hope and browbeating by his FIL.  I mean since being in the same hotel as Sheila wasn't taken advantage of, why stick around? /snerk.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, TobinAlbers said:

I swear if this show DARES to give us Golden Waffles because Brooke trips and lands cowgirl style on a laid out once again knocked upside the head out of it Liam who thinks he's making love to Hope I.will.be. DONE.

Why would you put this out there?  Bell has already probably thought of doing this.  Don't give him any encouragement.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

Golden Waffles

Oh God no! Hell no!

I doubt it will happen since KKL has been very clear on her thoughts about the Breacon mess as a low point for Brooke that was. But I don't put it past TIIC to try it like they did with Ericatie.

1 hour ago, grisgris said:

I laughed when Brooke tried to tempt Liam with "home-cooked meals." By who? Blue Apron? The only thing I've ever seen Brooke make was a sandwich.

Which is ridiculous, seeing as her mother was a caterer. And now I'm reminded of that Thanksgiving where somehow all three Logans are dumber than a box of rocks and ruined the turkey. Even if they haven't needed to cook in years, certainly they'd remember something?

• Love 4

I hate to admit this but I sort of warmed up to nuHope today when she was offering Liam the cabin on Brooke's property.  She was really warm with both Brooke and Liam and her eyes sparkled.  And I wasn't even thinking about the difference in size between the two of them!  Maybe there's "hope" for her yet?

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Anna Yolei said:

I doubt it will happen since KKL has been very clear on her thoughts about the Breacon mess as a low point for Brooke that was. But I don't put it past TIIC to try it like they did with Ericatie.

I think Bell would go there again.  He's already had Brooke get involved with Nick when he was married to Bridget, and boink Oliver.  He also had Brooke stab Katie in the back with Bill twice.  I actually thought that was funny.  Katie got all in Brooke's face about staying away from Nick, and not hurting Bridget again, and then Katie goes and does the same thing to Bridget.  Then Katie got to see how it feels when Brooke did the same thing to Katie.  The Breacon boink surprised me.  Whatever failings and shortcomings Ridge, Taylor and Brooke had, I thought they at least loved their children.  Now, however, nothing these characters do surprises me.  They are always willing to sink to new lows.

• Love 2

Thank you, Mommy, thank you!  Now I have my very own play toy in the guest house!  I'll cook him meatballs and pisgetti, and I'll sneak into his bed in the middle of night and surprise him!  And we'll go swimming in the big pool and play tennis on the big tennis court and of course I'll let him win cause I don't want him to ever feel bad again!  Oh, Mommy, this is the best!

2mg9wgl.jpg

• Love 18
16 hours ago, TigerLynx said:

The Breacon boink surprised me.  Whatever failings and shortcomings Ridge, Taylor and Brooke had, I thought they at least loved their children.

I've seen it said that pairing Bridget with Deacon first was a complete waste. Where else would that relationship end but down. Okay, I know it's a soap opera and 95 percent of ships get sunk, but...

They could've put Breacon together without completely obliterating  Brooke's integrity if they needed a tantilizing hot relationship. Rick would be pissed given the custody situation at the time but it would've been a survivable blow.

• Love 4
22 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

I have to wonder how Steffy has the money to afford a Malibu beach house.

When Eric gave Steffy her job (you know, that job she never goes to!), he announced her salary would be around $1M a year.

• Love 8

I just love Hope's moxie and ability to throw the filth right back in Hauxdi's face.  Hauxdi's ass as well as Ridge's were decidedly chapped when they respectively found out that Liam will be staying at Brooke's cabin.  If this results in a breakup for Brooke and Ridge, I pray to all soap gods holy that the breakup is P.E.R.M.A.N.E.N.T.  I like Thorsten Kaye in all of his prior soap roles, but he's not the right actor to portray Ridge.  A perfect Ridge would be Walt Willey (Jackson Montgomery, AMC) or James Scott (EJ DiMera, DOOL).  James Scott might be too young to portray Ridge and Walt Willey might have to darken his hair.

Edited by SimplePleasures
  • Love 11

I've seen it said that pairing Bridget with Deacon first was a complete waste. Where else would that relationship end but down. Okay, I know it's a soap opera and 95 percent of ships get sunk, but...

They could've put Breacon together without completely obliterating  Brooke's integrity if they needed a tantilizing hot relationship. Rick would be pissed given the custody situation at the time but it would've been a survivable blow.

It was bad enough when Taylor and Brooke were wasting their lives waiting for Ridge to choose, Breacon (and all the other times poor Bridget was stabbed in the back) and Darlagate really ruined the characters.  If Bell had to resurrect Taylor after she died the second time, I wish he had brought her back not wanting Ridge simply wanting to reconnect with her children.  Bonus points if Taylor tells Stephanie to stay out of her life, and if Taylor and Brooke try to get along for the sake of their children.

42 minutes ago, ByTor said:

When Eric gave Steffy her job (you know, that job she never goes to!), he announced her salary would be around $1M a year.

It always amuses me how Forrester Creations will go from being on the verge of bankruptcy to everyone being millionaires.

• Love 3
46 minutes ago, ByTor said:

At a salary of $1,000,000 per year, the Forresters are cheap bastards.  If they are a top fashion house as we are lead to believe, Hauxdi and Ridge should both be making in excess of $9,000,000 per year.

• Love 4
17 minutes ago, SimplePleasures said:

At a salary of $1,000,000 per year, the Forresters are cheap bastards.  If they are a top fashion house as we are lead to believe, Hauxdi and Ridge should both be making in excess of $9,000,000 per year.

Maybe they're like the US military, that excuses the criminally low wages on the fact that everything else is subsidized :p

Steffy has shares in the company, or did at one point. Maybe that gets her money to buy out the beach house (although I'd think she'd rather own the one that she and Wyatt lived in since that one did belong to her mom and dad and doesn't have a cliff for Phoebe II to toddle over when she learns how to walk).

• Love 1

Honestly, if I hear Slutty or Bope say “support your marriage” or “support my marriage” one more time, I’ll have to fly out there and slap those writers into next Tuesday. How many damn times can these characters say THE SAME DAMN THING DAY AFTER DAY?

• Love 11

It really is impressive (just kidding - depressing, revolting, disgusting, exhausting) how easily the show has slid right back into the same stupid pattern. Liam waffling, Hope and Steffy sniping, everyone else lining up on their chosen side as the triangle consumes the entire show. 

• Love 14

Ruh, roh. Hope thinks Liam's waffley non-reaction meant he's in love with her too? The delusion is strong with this one.

Who is Simon and why does he have an accent? Is he related to Ivy?

For a hot second Hope seemed so smugly proud of her self when she dropped the news on Steffy. I ain't mad at her though. THE RING WAS STILL WARM!!!!

Hope: I am going to help Liam get back to his old self again. I am going to be there for him. In every position imaginable and some even you can't imagine.
Our Little Girl: Uh, mommy? From in here it sounds like you just got checkmated. Hard.
Steffy: Don't worry. I got this. You're still my ace in the hole.

• Love 9

The more Stuffy feels she is loosing control the more she makes unreasonable demands.  Stuffy is like a mini poodle barking at a Great Dane.  If I was to take sides, I would be on team Hope. If it was anyone else, I would say Hope is out of line but Stuffy has to get her just-desserts.  

TIIC should never ever do a full screen shot of Stuffy. She's all nose and lips and it makes her look contorted. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Ruh, roh. Hope thinks Liam's waffley non-reaction meant he's in love with her too? The delusion is strong with this one.

Who is Simon and why does he have an accent? Is he related to Ivy?

The guy who plays Simon is related to the Princess who plays Allison. I think he's been on the show before.

I am so bitterly disappointed in Liam. Duh???  Moving into Brooke's cabin is asinine and he just stood there grinning like an idiot. "I didn't even think of this myself." Ya think? Oh, I forgot, his head is too "messed up" to think for himself, so Hope (and Steffy) have to do it for him. What was his excuse previous times?  So now he loves Steffy again. I thought he clearly told her that he hated her.

Why was Steffy wearing lingerie to the office? She looked like a corpse with the overly dark hair and overdone makeup. By comparison, Hope looked light and fresh.

Brooke looked like absolute perfection today. Her makeup and clothes were spot-on. I looked up her outfit and there is actually a matching pair of pants to go with the cold-shoulder blouse. Yikes! Even on a skinny model, it was WAY TOO MUCH pattern. I liked KKL's dove gray slacks much better.

Trouble is brewing in Garbridge-land and I'm loving it!!!  I don't care if Garbridge splits up but Brooke really should know better. Liam should NOT be living anywhere near their property.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, jenrising said:

It really is impressive (just kidding - depressing, revolting, disgusting, exhausting) how easily the show has slid right back into the same stupid pattern. Liam waffling, Hope and Steffy sniping, everyone else lining up on their chosen side as the triangle consumes the entire show. 

And like old times, Hope has no one in her corner once the shit hits the fan and she'll be blamed for events that started months before she came back.

But to her credit, she at least is giving back as good as she's gotten and it's not like watching a rabid German Shepherd biting into a teacup Chihuahua this go around. Old Hope was so out of her league but nuHope has figured out how to fight smartly.

Even still, it feels like wasted effort for such a lousy limp waffle like Liam Spencer, who is all to happy to be led around on a leash, like my chiweenie. But Sunny at least lets me know when he needs to pee.

• Love 14

does anyone else laugh every time Steffy says "yeah, bring up Bill again"  Um, hoochie why did your husband walk out on YOU????? because you banged his father BILL!!!!  of course everyone is gonna bring up Bill, he's the reason you have your preggo panties in a bunch and the reason why your hubby wants nothing to do with you.  YOU  SLEPT WITH YOUR FATHER IN LAW!!!!!   how does one expect someone to "just get over it"

• Love 17
1 hour ago, Cindylou said:

does anyone else laugh every time Steffy says "yeah, bring up Bill again"  Um, hoochie why did your husband walk out on YOU????? because you banged his father BILL!!!! 

*raises hand* I DO!!!!  And the way she smugly says "Oh, that again?" as if they're talking about her secretly banging Liam's car and not his FATHER!  Another thing...Steffy claims she's signing annulment papers to save her marriage, she's not playing a game, and then goes on to say she's pretty much expecting him to tear up the papers.  Sounds like a game to me.

10 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

it feels like wasted effort for such a lousy limp waffle like Liam Spencer

It feels like that because it is that! :)

11 hours ago, grisgris said:

Brooke looked like absolute perfection today. Her makeup and clothes were spot-on.

Brooke's hair & makeup looked good, but I thought that was among the top 10 ugliest blouses I have ever seen.  As long as I'm bringing up hair, I like TK's haircut a lot, I think it looks great on him.

12 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

If I was to take sides, I would be on team Hope. If it was anyone else, I would say Hope is out of line but Stuffy has to get her just-desserts.  

Same.

13 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

For a hot second Hope seemed so smugly proud of her self when she dropped the news on Steffy. I ain't mad at her though. THE RING WAS STILL WARM!!!!

I'm not mad at Hope for that, but I'm mad that she's willing to be Liam's second choice once again.  Hope, girl, he's just not worth it!  Go find yourself a hot man who is all about you & let Steffy look on in jealousy as she's stuck with her limp dishrag of a husband.

10 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

But Sunny at least lets me know when he needs to pee.

So does Liam, he lifts his leg on whatever woman he's waffling toward :)

13 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Hope: I am going to help Liam get back to his old self again. I am going to be there for him. In every position imaginable and some even you can't imagine.
Our Little Girl: Uh, mommy? From in here it sounds like you just got checkmated. Hard.
Steffy: Don't worry. I got this. You're still my ace in the hole.

LOL!

• Love 8
15 hours ago, SimplePleasures said:

I just love Hope's moxie and ability to throw the filth right back in Hauxdi's face.  Hauxdi's ass as well as Ridge's were decidedly chapped when they respectively found out that Liam will be staying at Brooke's cabin.  If this results in a breakup for Brooke and Ridge, I pray to all soap gods holy that the breakup is P.E.R.M.A.N.E.N.T.  I like Thorsten Kaye in all of his prior soap roles, but he's not the right actor to portray Ridge.  A perfect Ridge would be Walt Willey (Jackson Montgomery, AMC) or James Scott (EJ DiMera, DOOL).  James Scott might be too young to portray Ridge and Walt Willey might have to darken his hair.

I couldn’t agree more. Thorsten Kaye is just not the right person to play Ridge. He’s been a distraction for me from his first day. At first, I thought I was comparing him to Ronn Moss, but now I can barely remember RM in the role, and I’m still constantly thinking of actors who would be a better fit than TK. Your suggestions are on the right track in terms of the character’s “look”. The other direction might be someone with a bit more “flair” (Ronn Moss and those scarves! Ha!) who projects that temperamental artist/designer vibe. Unfortunately, TK just doesn’t seem to have either. And it’s not like the writers haven’t tried- remember TK’s early scenes of painting with Caroline in his artistic loft, wearing his gauzy shirts? It was just a big NO for me. Then, and now. Next!

• Love 11
2 hours ago, Cindylou said:

does anyone else laugh every time Steffy says "yeah, bring up Bill again"  Um, hoochie why did your husband walk out on YOU????? because you banged his father BILL!!!!  of course everyone is gonna bring up Bill, he's the reason you have your preggo panties in a bunch and the reason why your hubby wants nothing to do with you.  YOU  SLEPT WITH YOUR FATHER IN LAW!!!!!   how does one expect someone to "just get over it"

Chile...I'm still picking myself up off the floor from Stuffy's demand that Lame be given his space.  This chick's lack of self-awareness is simply off the charts, but I can see that the Teflon-coated, self-serving turd didn't fall far from the hypocritical asshole who sired her or her quack mother.  Please raise your hand if you feel a tad sorry for Stuffy.  Oh, wait...Karma is a bitch, isn't it, and Stuffy is long overdue for some.

Um, Stuffy, if your man kisses you and all he can see is the image of you and his father fucking merrily, then the problem isn't Hope or anyone else.  Look in the mirror, Boo, and pray that it doesn't crack like your face.  

I must say that I share everyone else's distress and disgust that this regurgitated Triangle of Doom has eaten this show yet again.  Bill should have been shot last year when his lies and schemes were exposed, but I can see now that this shooting is yet another element to this messiness.  Brooke should have never remarried her rapist (who just decided to reacquaint himself with a comb and other grooming products).  But, instead of addressing the real issues that make him a less-than-desirable partner, we're supposed to sit on pins and needles waiting for this ratings-killing shit to implode because of the ToD.  Don't even get me started on the anticipation from some for a renewed Brooke and Taylor rivalry as they battle each other over their grown ass daughters and a piece of limp french toast like Lame.  What mother, in her right, natural mind, would want Lame for her daughter?  

Triangles of doom that dominate storylines for months to come...groundbreaking!  I remember when the late Bill Bell could write 2 or 3 active stories at the same time so that the wealth was shared.  The Forresters, Logans, Spencers and Spectras had their own issues and family dynamics separate and apart from whatever the main storyline that had fans tuning in.  No one family or character dominated the show at the expense of everyone else.  Even when there was a big storyline such as the Queen Mary fashion show, several storylines and characters intersected in a way that kept them unique.  It's criminal to see the number of young women who have been sidelined just to prop Stuffy.  Hope, of course, will be set up as the punching bag if Stuffy drops that load and something happens to her band-aid baby.  Having the varsity team of vets, who are now taking sides in this mess to bolster the junior varsity squad is beyond ridiculous.  Even Taylor, who has been MIA for several momentous occasions, is brought forth from her crypt to support this mess.  

• Love 14
6 hours ago, Cindylou said:

It's been close to 20 years in real time and no one has let Brooke or Deacon live that affair down, least of all Steffy's sainted mother. She can go stuff it.

4 hours ago, ByTor said:

I'm not mad at Hope for that, but I'm mad that she's willing to be Liam's second choice once again. 

This implies she was always ever the second choice and that this grand romance of Steam wasn't a wholesale revision of show history ;)

I said it seven years ago after Aspen and I'll say it again now: they both deserve someone who has a backbone. Yes, even Steffy, utter disgusting slag that she is. Hope for all her virginity issues surrounding her own conception is still following in Brooke's footsteps by pursuing this relationship.

• Love 7
35 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:
5 hours ago, ByTor said:

I'm not mad at Hope for that, but I'm mad that she's willing to be Liam's second choice once again. 

This implies she was always ever the second choice and that this grand romance of Steam wasn't a wholesale revision of show history ;)

TBH yeah, I actually do feel like Hope is always Liam's fall-back when he can't have Steffy.  I always felt like Steffy wanted Liam to spite Hope, but Steffy (IMO) has always been portrayed as the one Liam wanted.

• Love 3
18 minutes ago, ByTor said:

TBH yeah, I actually do feel like Hope is always Liam's fall-back when he can't have Steffy.  I always felt like Steffy wanted Liam to spite Hope, but Steffy (IMO) has always been portrayed as the one Liam wanted.

There was definitely once a case to be made about his and Hope's mutual interests and compatibility back when she was passionate about waiting. But the fact that Steffy had to concoct that scheme in Cabo to keep him and Hope from knowing the other was on the island speaks volumes.

But that said, this show failed big time on telegraphing Waffles' motivations on why he did any of the stupid shit back then to the point that no one truly has any investment for either pairing besides seeing Steffy's face crack. But because they're writing Hope a bit more maturely this go around, I'm not sure that's worth seeing her waste another three years of her life, just for him to be confused by Steffy or somehow discover feelings if they bring Sally back on down the road.

• Love 8

the fact that Steffy had to concoct that scheme in Cabo to keep him and Hope from knowing the other was on the island speaks volumes.

Steffy has always been insecure...plus she had to make sure she beat Hope!  Can't have any of those evil Logans winning!!!

giphy.gif

But that said, this show failed big time on telegraphing Waffles' motivations on why he did any of the stupid shit back then to the point that no one truly has any investment for either pairing besides seeing Steffy's face crack.

That's the truth!  BTW, the stupid shit he did that pissed me off most was when he was out partying with Steffy the night before he was supposed to marry Hope...IIRC he had green hair or something like that when he came to Brooke's in the morning.  Just the dorky way he danced with Steffy was enough to piss me off.  But of course that was supposed to show how !!!FUNNNN!!! Steffy is *eyeroll*

• Love 13
3 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

2 hours ago, ByTor said:

I've already said I don't think Liam's actually met his one and only and true intended because the writing has been shit for both couples. With both couples, Liam has never been 100% happy with either (Hope had her hang ups and would bail whenever she was disappointed and Steffy would nostril flair and huff and puff when Liam dared to have a spine and call her out on her bent compass). He's a hot mess in many ways, but Hope and Steffy ain't prizes either.

Having said that initially I think Hope and Liam were supposed to be closer to the end game couple with Steffy as the interloper; Hope had hang-ups and he was horny and impatient; Steffy was the one with no hang-ups and wanted to have fun and adventure but wasn't supposed to be the one just the one for right now.

Then they had Steffy get pregnant which in the show (and thus the narrative for Liam) elevated Steffy in a big way because NOTHING is as important on this show than a CHILD and the parents being married so it's a 'true' family.  Then JMcW bailed.  Meanwhile Wyatt was brought in to allow Hope to flex her vagina a bit and stick it to Liam but again, Wyatt seemed the interloper and it didn't help that he could not snare Hope without Quinn's continuous interference. Hope was then downgraded when Matula decided to leave and the show panicked and brought back Steffy as Liam couldn't be on his damn own or just Friends with Benefits with Ivy. With Hope out of the picture and a shared child between them, I can see why Steam fell back in with each other and while I do believe Hope when she left had Liam on her mind as a future possibility once she was ready, girlfriend is a bit too thirsty for him these days. I simply can't believe that she didn't try a fling with anyone while abroad. As someone said she really should've pulled a Lily Grimaldi and come back with a Damien.

• Love 12

Fuck Ridge and the high horse he rode in on. How many times did Ridge break his vows with divorce?  Stuffy never looks in the mirror when she is trying to bring the rain.  With Ridge, he never sees Bill's face when he makes love to Brooke.  Liam has morrows, therefore he can see Bill's face when he tries to forgive Stuffy. I know from personal experience, that it's better but not ok when your wife cheats on you with someone you don't know than someone you do know. 

I'm not a fashionista, but that dress Hope was showing Liam, looked like you could buy off the rack at Wal*Mart.  Hope is now getting obnoxious in pressing too hard to butter her waffle.  

• Love 11
1 hour ago, TobinAlbers said:

I simply can't believe that she didn't try a fling with anyone while abroad. As someone said she really should've pulled a Lily Grimaldi and come back with a Damien.

And laughed in Steffy's face for screwing up her marriage, and in Liam's face for being stupid enough to continuously choose Steffy.

• Love 9

Speaking of scarves as shown on today's episode.....did anyone watch yesterday's Facebook live podcast with JMcW and John McCook (Eric)?  Jacqueline wore a yellow midriff with off the shoulder sleeves.  It was a cute top.  However, she wore this pretty (but it was hideous when paired with the off-the-shoulder midriff top) scarf that seemed out of place.  The only thing I could think of was JMcW once again went under the knife and had something done around her neckline.

While on the subject of plastic.  I can't help but compare Jacquie's face to a lightbulb.  Her cheekbones are weird or something.

She's a lovely women, but she's not doing any favors to her skin and body.

Her face is a lightbulb.jpg

• Love 6