Type keyword(s) to search

Janelle Brown: Smarter Than Your Average Brown (Maybe)

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, goofygirl said:

But Matt has a girlfriend! Caryn!  Where's she gonna go?

Hey, I hear there might be an opening for a new polygamist husband to lead on a realty show! 🤣

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 6
15 hours ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

I have to admit, while I am rooting for Christine and Janelle (and even Meri if she would get her act together), I would be more interested in watching Robyn and Kody navigate the aftermath of the family's implosion.  

The only problem is that in order to be able to see them, it would of course mean they still had a tv show on the air.  And I don't want them to be making money from a tv show.  I want to see them have to face real life without TLC money.   Eh, you can't have it all, I guess.

Ah I wouldn't worry too much about them making money as they burn through it with the speed of light. It's probably going to add to the fun  their misery as Kody is bound to make more stupid financial decisions and count himself a lot richer than he actually is.  

• Like 2
  • Love 7

The internet is buzzing with rumours that Janelle’s left Kody too. Please…let it be true!

My only concern is her financial state. Let’s hope she manages to salvage some of the profit of her LV house. I don’t think it’s going to be an easy fight. When Christine was planning to sell her house, Kody was under the impression that she’d pour the money straight back into Coyote Pass and it came as a big shock when she refused.

Iirc, Janelle explained some stuff regarding their finances in a recent episode and she alleged that there was a decent amount of money in the bank. Part of her frustration came from the fact that both Robyn and Christine were allowed to use family money to buy property, but Kody would not extend that right to her….

She still owns a decent piece of the CP land together with Kody, but I doubt it’s easy to sell without any basic amenities in place. And because they never sorted that out, it is probably going to be too expensive for Janelle to start building alone. Kody might want it, but he’d probably need yet another loan to pull that off. (And with all the mortgages and loans in place for CP and the mansion….good luck!)

• Like 3
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, 65mickey said:

Yes The Sun is not a reliable source of information. Don't put a lot of store in this. 

1 hour ago, 65mickey said:

it described them both as Utah-based, but Janelle is still in Flagstaff as far as we know. So that seems like sloppy reporting and I will discount most of the rest of it.  
I would expect her to stay “married” until Savannah graduates, but a girl can hope. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
36 minutes ago, Ih8kody said:

Katie Joy is reporting that Janelle has left Kody as well. I think this is true. 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

OK not in the SM loop  at all who is Katie Joy???

• Useful 1
21 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Couldn’t believe my eyeballs, had to check it out for myself…. “Embrace that dildo, Kiss that dildo, make love to that BIG PINK DILDO!”  😖

Theres no telling what some folks will do for 💰

EAD983BE-2821-4D9C-992B-4A217FDAC8B5.gif

It really does look like that!!!

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
18 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

It really does look like that!!!

Please don’t keep posting that picture without a spew warning and several gallons of eye and brain bleach.  I need to unsee this.  I will have nightmares
thanks in advance!!

• LOL 7
48 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

A whackadoodle!

@ginger90 you deserve that cake/pie thing @ Mohamed or whoever it was posted! Cheers to you!

You made me laugh out  loud for the first time this week!!

Edited by Gramto6
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
22 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Couldn’t believe my eyeballs, had to check it out for myself…. “Embrace that dildo, Kiss that dildo, make love to that BIG PINK DILDO!”  😖

Theres no telling what some folks will do for 💰

EAD983BE-2821-4D9C-992B-4A217FDAC8B5.gif

I’m speechless and wheezing from laughing.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
3 hours ago, Gramto6 said:

OK not in the SM loop  at all who is Katie Joy???

She has a you tube channel (Without a Crystal Ball). She has been very accurate on her previous reporting regarding the Browns. Of course, I wouldn’t believe anything 100% until they confirm it, but I wouldn’t totally discount it either. 

• Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Ih8kody said:

She has a you tube channel (Without a Crystal Ball). She has been very accurate on her previous reporting regarding the Browns. Of course, I wouldn’t believe anything 100% until they confirm it, but I wouldn’t totally discount it either. 

She said In Touch magazine is reporting this. Hope it’s true, although I do feel for Janelle. She really seemed like she wanted to build on CP and gave everything trying to do so. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, applewood said:

Yup, I predicted it. They are gearing up for a spin off show.

https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/6686902/sister-wives-christine-janelle-brown-spin-off-show/

yippee!

"Drench yourself in words unspoken
Live your life with arms wide open
Today is where your book begins
The rest is still unwritten"

I digress. :)

I absolutely hope this is true but won’t believe it until Janelle says she’s gone.

Can you imagine Meri’s rage if they actually do trips and consultations? First Christine gets a cooking show, then Christine AND Janelle get to do trips and wellness consultations. I cannot wait to see her throw shade and that sourpuss look on her face as her own overpriced “retreat” was a bust.

IF any of this is true. I desperately want it to be true, even if just to see Meri grumpier than she already is. 😂 

Edited by TurtlePower
autocorrect is now adding unnecessary words
  • Like 3
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 2

Re. Janelle leaving: Which is why I said “the internet is buzzing with rumors.” I haven’t taken it as fact, nor will I until it is proven right.  I did do some speculation on her financial challenges if it were true. What problems would she face then?

I’d like to add though, that I got this from In Touch,  not necessarily the most reliable source on the planet! Which is why I called it rumors. The  Sun actually came a bit late to this show. The story came out hours before the Sun reported it, which is indeed as reliable as the weather forecast😜

• Like 5

Katie-Joy, the human tabloid, and the online tabloids get much of their info from here, Redditt and their own imaginations. WE are their sources.

Katie spent at least a decade obsessed with the Duggars. She claimed to have all these inside sources, yet I think of 100s of the breaking news she spewed, she maybe broke one story and was dead wrong on many of her stories and lucky on the rest. She now claims to have a source inside the jail Josh Duggar resides in.

We all have a better record of getting it right than Without a Crystal Ball's Katie-Joy.

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

I would be totally down with Janelle and Christine writing a tell all and spilling alllllll the tea! And getting their own show, Life After Sisterwives OR Life After Polygamy, whichever title is more humiliating to Kotex. I know some here don't think it would be entertaining but I don't care if it is or isn't. I'd watch it because I want them to have a show where Kotex and Sobbyn and Meri make NOTHING. Add in more updates on the OG kids, including Leon, and give nothing to K/R/M. Let them watch from the sidelines as C&J and Kids get paid good money to be on their own show. Oh yeah, and I also want the original SWs canceled. NO SOUP FOR YOU! GET OUT!

Edited by gingerella
  • Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 10
3 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Katie-Joy, the human tabloid, and the online tabloids get much of their info from here, Redditt and their own imaginations. WE are their sources.

Katie spent at least a decade obsessed with the Duggars. She claimed to have all these inside sources, yet I think of 100s of the breaking news she spewed, she maybe broke one story and was dead wrong on many of her stories and lucky on the rest. She now claims to have a source inside the jail Josh Duggar resides in.

We all have a better record of getting it right than Without a Crystal Ball's Katie-Joy.

I would think all the reports are based on the same “source.”  If true, there was probably a clause in her contract that she couldn’t announce it until either the last minute of the final episode of this season or as soon as the episode is ended. 
I do want Christine and Janelle to write that book. Maybe with a chapter by the kids included. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, Absolom said:

Astoundingly she's been the mother of a 12 year old boy four times.  :smh::  I'm not sure how she's remained so oblivious.

My 11-year-old just walked by, saw that picture,  backtracked and said “mom are you looking up pinkvibrators for Christmas presents”? I nearly chocked on my drink! Where the heck did he get that wisdom from?? He’s eleven years old!! Not sure how I’m feeling now: shocked? Amused? Embarrassed? 

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 13
1 minute ago, LilyD said:

My 11-year-old just walked by, saw that picture,  backtracked and said “mom are you looking up pinkvibrators for Christmas presents”? I nearly chocked on my drink! Where the heck did he get that wisdom from?? He’s eleven years old!! Not sure how I’m feeling now: shocked? Amused? Embarrassed? 

Hahahaha that’s so funny but I can certainly understand how you’d be embarrassed. 

I wouldn’t be surprised that an 11yrs old knows what a vibrator is. But that’s not an appropriate question to ask your MOM!!(even if you did think that, I’d just scurry on by)

• LOL 6

Janelle hired a talent agent. If Janelle isn't smart enough to see that the tide has shifted, her agency surely would open her eyes? 

Even if she technically doesn't "leave," she has to publicly leave at this point. The wave of support for Christine = money. Janelle aligning with Christine = money. The fact that we have swarms of people who no longer snark on the two of them - just because they are publicly saying something that Meri refuses to say (and yet she lives just like them - totally independent) is evidence. The public is demanding that Janelle leaves. She has to say it - AND this means at least one more season. Drama sells. 

Going forward, I get that people want a "revenge" show but I don't. Get them off the reality train. Christine and Janelle spent a decade trying to convince us that polygamy was some fantastic life choice. Rainbows and unicorns. The only fun part was our snark.  I don't want to watch more candy corn adventures from them.  But I do wish for them some stable success going forward.

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
8 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

Janelle hired a talent agent. If Janelle isn't smart enough to see that the tide has shifted, her agency surely would open her eyes? 

FWIW, her 'talent agency' also reps that stellar human being from 90 Day Fiance, Angela Deem, so make of that what you will. 🙄

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Wink 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
6 minutes ago, gingerella said:

FWIW, her 'talent agency' also reps that stellar human being from 90 Day Fiance, Angela Deem, so make of that what you will. 🙄

Which is probably why, even though viewers protest, Angela is still  gainfully employed by TLC. I have a feeling Big Ed has the same representation.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

I remember last year, S 16 right  before the TellAlls, Christine made a social media statement that she was leaving Kody. When the TellAlls aired, she answered Sukyana's (?) questions about it.

Maybe that's what's in store for after the holidays.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
47 minutes ago, Art Of Noiz said:

I remember last year, S 16 right  before the TellAlls, Christine made a social media statement that she was leaving Kody. When the TellAlls aired, she answered Sukyana's (?) questions about it.

Maybe that's what's in store for after the holidays.

I thought they made the statement before season 16 started - timed perfectly to promote the season?

• Like 5
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Tuxcat said:

I thought they made the statement before season 16 started - timed perfectly to promote the season?

It was November-ish last year. It was several months before anything about the new season came out, but everyone was buzzing about it. Seems a similar situation here and I’ll be here for Janelle’s departure and further unraveling of Kody and Dark Queen (because I really don’t care what Meri does anymore). 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
17 minutes ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

What I DO want is for Janelle and Christine to host a "Pillow Talk" show (like 90 Day Fiance does) with them watching each episode of Sister Wives and giving commentary. 

That’s could be funny. 

• Like 2
  • Love 5

What I DO want is for Janelle and Christine to host a "Pillow Talk" show (like 90 Day Fiance does) with them watching each episode of Sister Wives and giving commentary. 

Yes, with Janelle's dogs in the bed with them...

• LOL 15
  • Love 2
22 hours ago, LilyD said:

Were you drinking the pink drink ?

• LOL 3
8 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

It was November-ish last year. It was several months before anything about the new season came out, but everyone was buzzing about it. Seems a similar situation here and I’ll be here for Janelle’s departure and further unraveling of Kody and Dark Queen (because I really don’t care what Meri does anymore). 

Last season started 11/22/21. 

• Useful 1
18 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

I thought it was November but it was September 29 that they announced it, then they began filming the season we’re currently watching. 

There was lots of speculation last year when it was leaked online that Christine's house was put up for sale, then she had social media photos in a different home than her Flagstaff home. That did go on for months, but the official public announcement was Nov 2 as @Twopper mentioned above. Both Kody and Christine posted officially on their Instagram pages.

I think Janelle might even be in a different apartment than the one she moved into after putting the RV up for the winter of 2021. The kitchen in recent social media photos is very different from the one that can be seen on the show.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1