Type keyword(s) to search

Janelle Brown: Smarter Than Your Average Brown (Maybe)

• Start Topic

Just how many "resets" does this woman need? I think she hopes nobody notices because it's all a farce and she should just give it up. Isn't that pink crap supposed to make you lose weight? So which way is it Janelle? 

• Applause 3
  • LOL 5
On 11/9/2022 at 2:53 PM, xwordfanatik said:

The competition is on!  What can Sobyn come up with, to rival this?

Of course, she doesn't need to!  She's got her Grand Poobah Prize, Kootie himself.  🤮

I’d sign up if Robyn had CARNIVAL SIDESHOW RETREAT with BOOTHS where I could throw rotten eggs at Kootie as he spins on a wheel, throw baseballs at a dunk tank where Kootie lands in prairie dog poop, Nail the Tail on the jackass, a Rifle Range where you get to shoot Robyn’s Precious Moments knickknacks, Throw cow pies at Kooties face, they could also have FREAKSHOW tents with Robyn as the sperm eyebrowed woman who cries with no tears, Kootie as the ramen noodle haired man who runs in circles and accomplishes nothing… aahhhh yes good times!  😋

707715B4-6917-41EF-BE13-8EEE5ED8ED3D.png

• LOL 13
6 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

I’d sign up if Robyn had CARNIVAL SIDESHOW RETREAT with BOOTHS where I could throw rotten eggs at Kootie as he spins on a wheel, throw baseballs at a dunk tank where Kootie lands in prairie dog poop, Nail the Tail on the jackass, a Rifle Range where you get to shoot Robyn’s Precious Moments knickknacks, Throw cow pies at Kooties face, they could also have FREAKSHOW tents with Robyn as the sperm eyebrowed woman who cries with no tears, Kootie as the ramen noodle haired man who runs in circles and accomplishes nothing… aahhhh yes good times!  😋

707715B4-6917-41EF-BE13-8EEE5ED8ED3D.png

I LOVE this!  Freaks and curiosities, perfect!  ❣️

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

As one who has had four colonoscopies, that prep is by far the most awful thing in the entire procedure.  Diarrhea for days is no way to lose weight and keep it off!  

Janelle seems to be a yoyo dieter.  That is not lasting nor healthy in the long run.  

It's like the definition of insanity that says doing the same thing over and over, and expecting a different outcome.  Or something like that!  No thanks, no sale.

• Like 7
  • Love 2

As one who has had four colonoscopies, that prep is by far the most awful thing in the entire procedure.  Diarrhea for days is no way to lose weight and keep it off!  

I had two in 48 hours with the full prep for each. Plus I wasn't permitted to eat for five days.

I gained two pounds. 

Life is not fair.

• Mind Blown 3
  • Hugs 4
  • Sad 3

I've had 5 (maybe 6) colonoscopies. Most of them were in CA with the ugly jug of shit water to drink and then just jello. The first one in MT was so much easier, I think I just took some pills and drank a lot of water, all I remember is it was so much easier. The next time they switched to the CA model ...ugh!. I am due next year for my next one, I am kind of hoping I can get by with a yearly FIT test. No family history of colon cancer (but breast cancer, yrs) , I have had benign polyps at each test so don't know if I can get by with it...crossing my fingers.

Maybe this should be in the Health Forum?  But it was brought up in relation to Janelle's Plexus routine...

Edited by Gramto6
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, Cetacean said:

Good thing she doesn't have to physically punch a reset button or she would have broken a finger by now.

This. 😂 I was about to say something similar, but you said it funnier!

But seriously. If Plexus is so amazing, why does she even NEED a reset? Doesn’t it absorb everything? Every season, same reset. 🙄 🤦‍♀️ 😳 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2

Does Jenelle really believe it or is she chatting in private with a family member saying, Of course, it doesn’t shrink my fat, but it’s just a little white lie and mama says a little white lie never hurt nobody.  As Forest would say.  Lol

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, Chicklet said:

Oh Janelle you are so pathetic. She thinks she speaks science and it's just bullshit.

And I sort of  like Janelle in a "bless your heart" kind of way.

This. As a science based person, before I even tried or represented a product like this I’d want to see the studies. Show it to me, or it’s snake oil.

For as smart as Janelle is sometimes, she sounds very uneducated with health. 

• Like 6
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

For as smart as Janelle is sometimes, she sounds very uneducated with health. 

She is uneducated. She only has that sketchy "certification" for that online program. She's using words and phrases that mean nothing.

• Like 4
11 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

She is uneducated. She only has that sketchy "certification" for that online program. She's using words and phrases that mean nothing.

And when she “discovers” things that many of us have been using for years. Some health coach. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
16 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

She's using words and phrases that mean nothing.

Janelle is using someone else's words and phrases, not her own. She may know it's all crap, she may not. People believe really weird things when the promise at the end is weight loss.

• Like 6

She was a licensed realtor, right?  I’m not sure how Nevada is, but in NC, that is a very challenging course to pass.  Then you must pass the national and state exams.  I had a strong  background in property law and still found it difficult.  Lol. She has to have something going on with smarts.  Lol 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Like 5
  • Useful 1

People involved with MLM's do it because it's easy and you don't have to do any work other than have parties and convince your friends to join your downline and of course sell your soul. 

If she passed the exam to be a realtor whatever brains she had were left behind in LV I guess.

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

I don’t have the best memory after suffer a major stroke 4 years but I seem to remember Janelle was involved in a different MLM that is popular with Mormons…a food storage type thing?  I thought she did that before her book keeping job 🤔.   Or….I can easily be very wrong 😀

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, MaddyMaeboxerbabe said:

I don’t have the best memory after suffer a major stroke 4 years but I seem to remember Janelle was involved in a different MLM that is popular with Mormons…a food storage type thing?  I thought she did that before her book keeping job 🤔.   Or….I can easily be very wrong 😀

There was something called EZ panty, or storage solutions, something along those lines.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Useful 3
14 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Yup, and she was the listing agent for her house, and Christine’s. Quite a few price changes later, they replaced her.

I remember reading reports that she was a lazy realtor and did not engage potential buyers. She may have passed the exams, but not the personality test. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, TurtlePower said:

I remember reading reports that she was a lazy realtor and did not engage potential buyers. She may have passed the exams, but not the personality test. 

Didn't one of our posters drop by one of the houses she was trying to sell and Janelle sat in a corner reading her phone the whole time?  Was it @AZChristian?

• Like 2
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

C81ACAD0-278C-43C1-878A-854E102A20DA.jpeg

It is impossible to have lost “some pounds” of fat and inches in just 3 days, unless one has ran a marathon each day. What it actually is — which Janelle denies — is water weight lost and *maybe* a little bit of fat lost.

Fat loss is generally slow and steady. Of course there are days of bloat and such, but it’s just that — bloat — and should not be seen as fat loss. Every health coach out there should know this. 

Sadly, promises of weight loss make people lose their logical brains. This is one thing I cannot stand about Janelle — her lack of knowledge and the promotion of this snake oil. 

• Like 5
  • Love 6
11 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

Is this reset just a bunch of diuretics and laxatives? That could account anyone's bloat, Janelle.

What's Inside: 

1x Program Guide

3x Restore - Lemon berry

3x Collagen Soup – Tomato herb

3x Collagen Bone Broth – Savory Beef

3x Smart Snack – Vanilla matcha

3x Hydrate – Lemon lime

3x Lean Whey - Chocolate

3x Slim Hunger Control (A Plexus® Favorite) – Blood orange, lemon, lime

3x Active – Starfruit guava

F4C220FB-4F1D-4A51-8F78-2388FBA29157.jpeg

• Useful 4
  • LOL 3
19 hours ago, ginger90 said:

There was something called EZ panty, or storage solutions, something along those lines.

Sometimes typos produce amazingly funny results!!!! Janelle will need EZ Pantys after she drinks all her reset…  😂😂😂😂

• LOL 14
  • Love 2
20 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

Sometimes typos produce amazingly funny results!!!! Janelle will need EZ Pantys after she drinks all her reset…  😂😂😂😂

Oh shit!! 🤣😂

Im leaving it. 😄

• Like 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1
On 11/11/2022 at 9:42 PM, Cetacean said:

Good thing she doesn't have to physically punch a reset button or she would have broken a finger by now.

Nope, she'd need a new button as the old one broke down after so many punches...

On 11/12/2022 at 4:00 PM, GeeGolly said:

OMG, how crazy is it she believes this bullshit?! Cures colds and shrinks fat cells, uhm, no, I don't think so. 🐍🧴

She doesn't, but she does realise it works miracles for her bank account. And I'm sure that makes her smile and feel good. Not drinking this crap. (If she does indeed drink it herself, which I doubt)

• Like 3

Either Janelle  just says this crap to boost sales or maybe she has convinced herself that  all of these claims are true. However how do her customers take her seriously when she never loses her gut or shows any demonstrable weight loss? 

• Like 3

If they sell this Coyote Pass property Janelle will probably get the short end of the stick. If she weren't lazy she is young enough to start a career away from the MLM scams. She has 5 children who are pretty much on their own now. He boys are either in college or have finished and have careers.  Savannah is the only one left at home and hopefully will be in college or a tech. school.  Janelle needs to concentrate on herself and how she will be able to support herself as she ages. Because she damn sure can't depend on her "husband."

• Sad 3
  • Love 3
23 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

If they sell this Coyote Pass property Janelle will probably get the short end of the stick. If she weren't lazy she is young enough to start a career away from the MLM scams. She has 5 children who are pretty much on their own now. He boys are either in college or have finished and have careers.  Savannah is the only one left at home and hopefully will be in college or a tech. school.  Janelle needs to concentrate on herself and how she will be able to support herself as she ages. Because she damn sure can't depend on her "husband."

She will get some SS benefits because she has worked. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 1

Janelle (and Christine) have never been legally married to that jackass, so should he have out-earned them? they have no claim on his SS benefits.  Meri does, and Sobyn as the current legal wife, can claim on his, should his earnings have exceeded theirs.

I worked for over 30 years total, and if I didn't also have a spouse, and a retirement income from my last job of 24 years, it would be very hard to get by on just my SS.  

• Like 2
  • Love 7

This is a depends situation.  If it's all paid to a corporation/LLC then no it would not be covered employment unless their LLC pays them as wages and makes the matching contribution.  I don't think it's likely Kody is that forward thinking. They are not considered TLC employees or even employees of the production company.

• Like 1
  • Useful 5
9 hours ago, 65mickey said:

If they sell this Coyote Pass property Janelle will probably get the short end of the stick. If she weren't lazy she is young enough to start a career away from the MLM scams. She has 5 children who are pretty much on their own now.

In defence of Janelle: she's the only one who worked hard in a regular job to provide the family with an income pre-TLC. Christine had a fultime job looking after all those kids, but Kody seemed to be on and off working, Meri worked parttime and Robyn did nothing.  In Vegas, she was the only one trying to find normal jobs that would secure an income, whereas the others kept dreaming of sports centres, b&b's or joolry businesses while filming the show. She also loves to spend time outdoors (lazy people don't, as it tends to make them tired and a hike is too much work) and is happy to try lots of new things like cooking. 

She may not be very successful in everything she does, and she isn't very sporty but that's not the point here. She does keep herself busy with her job, family, being outdoors and trying out new hobbies. If anyone deserves the label lazy, it seems to be Robyn. She doesn't work, never actively engages in any Brown activity and is the only one with staff at hand to run her household....

• Fire 1
  • Applause 5
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6