Type keyword(s) to search

Janelle Brown: Smarter Than Your Average Brown (Maybe)

• Start Topic

16 hours ago, Cetacean said:

What the heck is 50PV?  Some sort of code in the Secret Society of Plexus?

50PV - Plexus Velocity?  (the speed at which it exits your system)?  Poison Variables?  Pressure Variance?  Proximate Void?  

It's probably Plexus Variety or something like that.  The first rule of culting - create a secret language so those involved feel like they are part of a special club.

• LOL 14
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, laurakaye said:

50PV - Plexus Velocity?  (the speed at which it exits your system)?  Poison Variables?  Pressure Variance?  Proximate Void?  

It's probably Plexus Variety or something like that.  The first rule of culting - create a secret language so those involved feel like they are part of a special club.

I googled it and apparently it's some kind of purchase points. Like you have to purchase crap that's worth at least 50PV in order to participate. But it doesn't have a set value - it changes I guess. Totally confusing but I guess the Plexus Browns want to make damn sure they get their commission check. 

https://helpcenter.plexusworldwide.com/hc/en-us/articles/360026237731-Plexus-Points

• Useful 5
  • Love 1
22 hours ago, Teafortwo said:

It's still up on her Instagram story for several more hours. I once dated a guy with a pencil-thin you know what. This picture reminded me of him LOL. The relationship was, um short-lived. I might have to delete this comment.

I’m howling 😂❤️😎

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
On 10/11/2021 at 8:57 PM, Teafortwo said:

It's still up on her Instagram story for several more hours. I once dated a guy with a pencil-thin you know what. This picture reminded me of him LOL. The relationship was, um short-lived. I might have to delete this comment.

🤣 😂 🤣 😂 I just made a fool of myself by doing the unending ugly laugh, with added gasps and a small choke, in a public place. It was wonderful, thank you!

• LOL 11
On 10/12/2021 at 10:51 PM, iwantcookies said:

All the greasy food must keep Jenelle in the bathroom a lot. Did she get a hydration IV after all the junk food?

One of my mom’s friends (she’s in her 80’s), talks to my mom most days. She’s always describing things she had like fried bologna sandwich, Bojangle’s sausage biscuits, Buffalo wings, etc.  But, when my mom says she had a green garden salad with her dinner, her friend says, Oh No, my digestion can’t handle stuff like that!  😝 This kind of thing reminds me of Jenelle, though she does show salads occasionally….with a lot of salad dressing, of course.  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • LOL 9
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

One of my mom’s friends (she’s in her 80’s), talks to my mom most days. She’s always describing things she had like fried bologna sandwich, Bojangle’s sausage biscuits, Buffalo wings, etc.  But, when my mom says she had a green garden salad with her dinner, her friend says, Oh No, my digestion can’t handle stuff like that!  😝 This kind of thing reminds me of Jenelle, though she does show salads occasionally….with a lot of salad dressing, of course.  

Well, I can understand this. I have IDS-D and if I eat certain foods they will give me diarrhea. These foods include a lot of fruits and vegetables. High fat foods do not have the same effect. 

• Useful 9
4 hours ago, crazycatlady58 said:

Well, I can understand this. I have IDS-D and if I eat certain foods they will give me diarrhea. These foods include a lot of fruits and vegetables. High fat foods do not have the same effect. 

Yup - it's a thing. FODMAPS are in a lot of "healthy" foods, but for people with IBS - watch out. 

Somehow, however, I doubt Janelle has ever heard of a FODMAP and would be looking at the nearest atlas to find one. 

Edited by NoWhammies
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

My niece who is a nurse said that eating salad every day is actually bad for your digestive tract.  It's too hard on the system.  My mom likes apples, but if she eats more than a few bites, it makes her belly hurt.

• Useful 6
4 hours ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

My niece who is a nurse said that eating salad every day is actually bad for your digestive tract.  It's too hard on the system.  My mom likes apples, but if she eats more than a few bites, it makes her belly hurt.

I would love to see her source because everything on the Mr. Google says otherwise.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

My niece who is a nurse said that eating salad every day is actually bad for your digestive tract. 

As a nurse, I would have to ask for her source of information and hopefully it's not "I saw it on Facebook".  I'd like to see peer-reviewed research papers on that.

• Love 12
2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

She said she’s never been to the beach this late in the season.

I believe when it comes to SoCal the beaches are warm and beautiful year-round. Is that not the point? I'm going to the beach this weekend myself. Here on in the NE, okay, it's "late in the season." Actually, off-season.

• Love 3

October has reached the beach is iffy stage in SoCal.  Today is sunny and warm as will be the next two days.  Last week I think it was, was rainy and windy for several days.  We can have beautiful days and we can have storms from now through March.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
19 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Screenshot from a video:

She said she’s never been to the beach this late in the season.

Edited by Kbo
GIF didn’t work
  • LOL 1
On 10/11/2021 at 1:51 PM, Roslyn said:

I believe it is like Fosca says above.  First rule of business. Know your market/customer. Janelle gets responses when she talks about weight struggles and health.  Strive is such a nonsensical "business".  Janelle literally rambles around vaguely and calls it a "community supporting healthy lifestyle", for all we know it is only to keep her interacting with fans and a tax write off.

ETA: Their true business will always be the show, everything else is just a side gig.

Tax write off. Dingdingdingding.

• Love 5

Pretty loaf of bread but is that a stick of cinnamon in the middle?  Sourdough and cinnamon don't really go together. 

26 minutes ago, MaddyMaeboxerbabe said:

how dang big is her freezer in the trailer?!  

They are generally pretty tiny.  That bread would take up the whole thing.

Edited by Cetacean
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4
11 hours ago, ginger90 said:

1DFB3AB0-9980-47FC-8325-0602BC29086B.jpeg

551AE73C-A0EC-469B-88CD-32243DDA929B.jpeg

I've followed Proof Bread's story on Youtube and Instagram since last year.  They have a great story and a really rough year, but are just moving into their new space in Mesa.  If I lived closer I would sure buy their croissants!!

• Useful 4
  • Love 4
On 10/18/2021 at 4:50 PM, Roslyn said:

I've followed Proof Bread's story on Youtube and Instagram since last year.  They have a great story and a really rough year, but are just moving into their new space in Mesa.  If I lived closer I would sure buy their croissants!!

Thank you for reminding me about Proof Bread. I used to watch their YouTube videos and then fell out of the habit. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Fosca said:

That's not an RV; she must have found another place.  And that looks like my router-modem combo.  I wonder if it's on the floor because she hasn't moved any furniture in yet?

I agree, as someone who spent many years in apartment dwellings before buying my house, that does look like apartment walls, they are typically in my area textured like that, gray carpet is the new neutral and 1 inch baseboards. Hopefully at least Savannah has her own bedroom, rather then using the fold out kitchen table as her bed(I honestly don't know what the interior living situation was in the RV) 

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Its just cheap drywall that is textured or made that way. A pain to hang anything unless you hit a stud. I wonder how hard its going to be to hang her " Horse asses on fire" metal piece? 

Got to get it out of storage first. 

• LOL 4
1 hour ago, Roslyn said:

Got to get it out of storage first. 

When last seen, it was still hanging over the fireplace in her vacant Las Vegas house.  She probably packed her stepladder before thinking of taking it down.  Maybe that's why it took a while to sell the house, I don't think it would be a selling feature. Now she will have to start over with her Western theme, with only the resin cowboy boot lamp to start her off.

• LOL 12
15 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

Do RVs have stucco walls?

My first thought as well - it would seem she's out of the RV and living - where?  With who?  In Robyn's basement?  Squatting at Meri's while Mere's living the high life in Parowan with Jen and Blair Michael?

Not that I rilly care, mind you, just very curious. :)

Edited by laurakaye
  • LOL 9
46 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

Now she will have to start over with her Western theme, with only the resin cowboy boot lamp to start her off.

That lamp, and the horses with asses of fire, look so cheap and tacky. A Western theme could be gorgeous, but hers isn't.

I've always thought she chose this theme to curry favor with the Kodester. He's the one who grew up on a ranch and rides horses. It's not like she's riding on the regular. You'd have to shoot her out of a cannon to get her up on a horse. Such a poser.

Well, now she's moving into town for the winter, so maybe we'll see the horses again. We know she can't afford new decor, because she's blowing $200 a pop on roadside IV's! 😜

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Wait, do you think we will see a return of the cloths drying rack stationary bicycle ? Will she be all silly and tempt us with how much she is riding it? She will break out her old rusty pans and chipped plates and entice us with her instapot creations again? I am giddy with glee just thinking about it

Edited by Mahamid Frauded Me
  • LOL 16
1 hour ago, Sasha888 said:

That lamp, and the horses with asses of fire, look so cheap and tacky. A Western theme could be gorgeous, but hers isn't.

I've always thought she chose this theme to curry favor with the Kodester. He's the one who grew up on a ranch and rides horses. It's not like she's riding on the regular. You'd have to shoot her out of a cannon to get her up on a horse. Such a poser.

Well, now she's moving into town for the winter, so maybe we'll see the horses again. We know she can't afford new decor, because she's blowing $200 a pop on roadside IV's! 😜

I doubt she'll even bother with decor. She'll just live out of boxes for the next 6 months or so. 

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Sasha888 said:

This guy has experience with GIGANTIC CREATURES...

were-gonna-need-a-bigger-garage.jpg

• LOL 8
5 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

I doubt she'll even bother with decor. She'll just live out of boxes for the next 6 months or so. 

I suspect so.  The horses with asses of fire, stationary bike and her gym shoes are probably all lost in a jumble in a storage locker.  I recall that she used an inability to find her gym shoes as the reason she hadn't exercised in 5 months.  They were in her vehicle, ready for a trip to the gym, the whole time.

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 12
  • Love 2