Type keyword(s) to search

Janelle Brown: Smarter Than Your Average Brown (Maybe)

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

Right? If this magical elixir is so great, why is she worrying about cravings? 

Dolt. 

Man, none of these ladies seem to be able to spot a contradiction even if it is right in front of their face. They say one thing, then the opposite (in the same post!) and then seem confused or angry when someone points it out to them. I don’t know if they are stupid, or think we are - definitely they are stupid about many things, but I sometimes wonder if they know but just assume their “fans” are too stupid to pick up on it.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, MargeGunderson said:

Man, none of these ladies seem to be able to spot a contradiction even if it is right in front of their face. They say one thing, then the opposite (in the same post!) and then seem confused or angry when someone points it out to them. I don’t know if they are stupid, or think we are - definitely they are stupid about many things, but I sometimes wonder if they know but just assume their “fans” are too stupid to pick up on it.

Well. They have been doing this since the beginning of the show.  Watch season 1 and 2, then read Robyn's bestselling book and it is one contradiction after another.

• Love 7
20 hours ago, MargeGunderson said:

And if they suck at something (like Janelle), they just……..keep on going. 

I feel like she’s lying and getting away with it. It makes me angry because health isn’t something to take lightly, yet we have this unsuccessful, exercise-hating veggie-phobe peddling shit to the public. “It gets rid of cravings but, pumpkin spice treats!” In the same damn post. 

I’m all for “keep-trying-don’t-give-up” if someone displays a talent for an occupation, but Janelle is just *really* bad at this. The lack of any acquired knowledge after years, the contradictions, the lack of confidence and most profoundly, the lack of results. She also can’t write anything without sounding like a newbie. 

If this was just a blog where Janelle was sharing her struggles, I might empathize but with the business she’s a lying fraud. 

• Love 13
11 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

And if they suck at something (like Janelle), they just……..keep on going. 

I feel like she’s lying and getting away with it. It makes me angry because health isn’t something to take lightly, yet we have this unsuccessful, exercise-hating veggie-phobe peddling shit to the public. “It gets rid of cravings but, pumpkin spice treats!” In the same damn post. 

I’m all for “keep-trying-don’t-give-up” if someone displays a talent for an occupation, but Janelle is just *really* bad at this. The lack of any acquired knowledge after years, the contradictions, the lack of confidence and most profoundly, the lack of results. She also can’t write anything without sounding like a newbie. 

If this was just a blog where Janelle was sharing her struggles, I might empathize but with the business she’s a lying fraud. 

That's the very core of it Turtle Power.  They are not suggesting some craft project, where if it didn't work out, someone may be out few bucks at most.  Maddie and Janelle are tampering with people's health and they are in no way qualified to address themselves to this topic, either by example or knowledge.

• Useful 2
  • Love 10
On 9/23/2021 at 7:38 PM, MargeGunderson said:

There is a psychological condition called Mythomania; a condition in which a person is habitually or compulsively lying. It’s main purpose is to paint oneself as either a victim or hero.  Now…does that sound strangely familiar  when talking about the Browns??

• Useful 6
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

Um, I must be missing something, like results..Doesn't it take her like 2 weeks to come out of the funk from traveling from AZ to NC? Sugar cravings? She probably thinks of it as teaspoons of sugar, she obviously does not look at the packaging for sugar content. She doesn't have 3 boys to cook for, nor a house to clean ( I doubt she did much anyway) Rent must be coming due or propane tanks need to be refilled. And that mullet she is sporting looks like crap

• LOL 11
  • Love 2

Who are these people asking what Is Janelle’s secret, what is she doing differently and what is she drinking? Why would anyone ask her any of that? Why do these people always have health problems that can be cured by a drink? If you have brain fog, low energy, are sleepy poorly and have inflammation, you might want to see a real doctor. Who believes this crap? What makes Janelle think she looks like the picture of health.

• Love 19
6 hours ago, MakingBacon said:

Who believes this crap?

Sad, lonely, uneducated people who build their lives around influencers to feel like they are rubbing elbows with the rich and famous.  What has happened to this world that they take the word of anybody whose picture has been in some scandal rag and elevate it to the truth?  I weep for this nation.

• Love 18
16 hours ago, ginger90 said:

23439E5B-86A3-4BEE-A4AD-A4340FBCADEC.jpeg

B85B61F4-B042-4846-87E7-98D8E6BA7350.jpeg

Straight up LIES. She forgot that she recently complained about struggling with pumpkin spice everything and candy corn cravings. 

I’m starting to dislike Janelle as much as Meri. For a long time I thought of Janelle just as kind of a sad, pathetic sack but she’s full-on lying right now.

Janelle is a dishonest, scheming asshole who is so stupid she can’t keep track of her contradictions. 

Edit: And wtf did she do to her hair? Did she get a mullet cut from a 4-year-old? 

Edited by TurtlePower
  • LOL 2
  • Love 13
4 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

44658AEC-06AC-4D64-9836-B45F6CD57AFF.jpeg

E748882C-9A20-4AF6-B234-B6675EBA232F.jpeg

8AD5B9F2-E6B8-4F76-BFF2-8A8A27124504.jpeg

Geez Janelle, if your name was Robyn, you wouldn't have a worry in the world about maintaining a fresh water supply and disposing of waste water.

All you would have to do is call to the next room for Kody to come and turn on a faucet for you.

• LOL 16
  • Love 4

I hope she's leaving; those tanks will freeze in the winter, and if her trailer isn't a four-season trailer it will get damn cold even with the furnace running.

I wonder how often she flushes and cleans those tanks?  If they're in the sun, she's likely to have algae and such growing in them.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7

The containers are 275 gallons each. In the comments she said one lasts a week to 10 days, “depending on how much we are at ‘home’”. They have to be brought to town, and are filled at a stand pipe.

Edited by ginger90
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
23 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

looks kind of rinky dink to me, but I live in an apartment so...

Wouldn't the water get kind of stale tasting sitting in plastic containers in the sun? 

She probably only uses the stored water for cooking, cleaning and bathing and drinks bottled water or Plexus.

When we travelled in the RV, we learned that 15 min. showers were not feasible.  We would wet down, turn water off, lather up, then use the hand held attachment to rinse off.  The shower cubicles in these rigs are tiny, I can just imagine the contortions Janelle must go through to reach all her nooks and crannies.

• Useful 5
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4

So Janelle moves into an RV on a barren plot of land and gets excited when she figures out how to maintain it all by herself?  Shouldn't she have figured some of this stuff out beforehand?  Did she really think that Kody was going to come running every time she needed something and more importantly, did she think he was going to know how to do all these things himself?  Remember, this is a guy who got covered in poo when he went to unhook his own RV in Nauvoo or wherever, and can't be bothered to maintain any of his cars to the point that 75% of his family gets at least one flat tire every time they drive on a highway.

Janelle gets excited about the weirdest things....wasn't she super pumped about figuring out how to make coffee on her stovetop not that long ago?  She is so odd.

• Love 18
8 hours ago, ginger90 said:

The containers are 275 gallons each. In the comments she said one lasts a week to 10 days, “depending on how much we are at ‘home’”. They have to be brought to town, and are filled at a stand pipe.

275 gallons in 10 days? That’s….not much…. It’s only feasible if you strongly ration your water, meaning very short showers (like someone above suggested) wash as little as possible and get bottled water for drinks and cooking. Even then it’s a lot less than an average single-person household uses. Let alone 2 with Savanah or 3 when Kody is around.
If he is around….

every now and then…

maybe…..

or they don’t shower (a lot)? Man…don’t wanna go there…

Edited by LilyD
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1
22 hours ago, Sandy W said:

Geez Janelle, if your name was Robyn, you wouldn't have a worry in the world about maintaining a fresh water supply and disposing of waste water.

All you would have to do is call to the next room for Kody to come and turn on a faucet for you.

...actually. Both Robyn's million$ house and Christines more modest house have water tanks.  So they both have trucked in water for the household.  I would LOVE to know how much water Robyns household needs with people who are accustomed to using municipal water.

• Useful 3
  • Love 5
9 minutes ago, Roslyn said:

...actually. Both Robyn's million$ house and Christines more modest house have water tanks.  So they both have trucked in water for the household.  I would LOVE to know how much water Robyns household needs with people who are accustomed to using municipal water.

So not only would they pay for the water but would they also pay a fee to have it trucked in and their tanks refilled?

• Love 7
11 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

Wouldn't the water get kind of stale tasting sitting in plastic containers in the sun? 

It takes on an odd taste even when not in the sun.  I spent 6 weeks in Alaska in a small motor home with a water tank and being conservative so as not to waste it (and taking "Navy" showers), it was in the tank for a few days.  It did develop plastic taste after a while.

• Useful 6
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I would assume the laundry mat? But what a pain, and I cant imagine Janelle lugging loads of laundry, I would give up a dishwasher before I would a washing machine  

Wouldn't you think that one of the many benefits of having sister wives would be that you could use their laundry room when you didn't have one?

• Love 19
2 hours ago, Teafortwo said:

This may be the key to why she moved into the RV in the first place. 

There may have been that motive, plus she might have wanted to prove to Kody what a Team Player she is by demonstrating her willingness to suffer some discomfort in her living accommodations for the good of the family. 

Never mind Savanah's isolation on the plains or lack of room in the rig for Gabe, it would look like a positive to King Kody for her to be saving a few dollars to live this way.

Little does she know that she is not part of the team, she isn't even a spare on Team Brown.

2 hours ago, Teafortwo said:

• Love 16
On 9/30/2021 at 7:04 PM, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

So not only would they pay for the water but would they also pay a fee to have it trucked in and their tanks refilled?

I would assume that the water delivery would be similar to other fuel deliveries.  I have lived in a house (years ago) with both heating oil and propane delivered.  You had to set up an account with the company and for the first delivery it was cash on delivery with a delivery charge (since the driver had to wait and finalize the account and payment).  After that you could just call when you needed a delivery and there was no delivery fee IF you waited until they were delivering in your area.  If you needed an emergency fill, then it was the fuel+delivery fee and if your account was not in good standing, cash only. Back in those days cash only meant...only cash, no checks.

• Useful 5
On 9/30/2021 at 9:04 PM, Elizzikra said:

Wouldn't you think that one of the many benefits of having sister wives would be that you could use their laundry room when you didn't have one?

Many of these RV/campers have a full size washer and dryer.  I know a family of 5 that lived in a fifth wheel while having their house built.  For about 5 years.  Of course they were hooked up to water and sewage, in an RV park.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4

One that size probably does have a washer/dryer.  I do wonder if they're just dumping out the shower/sink water, or if they're getting it pumped out like the sewage.  Even an RV with big tanks will fill up with grey water long before they do black water, particularly with showers and using 275 gallons a week (the vast majority of which is showers/sinks).  

RV toilets don't use nearly as much water as regular toilets; for non-solids I may only use a couple of cups of water per flush (I currently live in a Winnebago in a trailer park, and I use so much less water than I did in an apartment--plus I do Navy showers). 

• Useful 8
  • Love 2
20 hours ago, Elodia said:

Gabe has great hair. I'm sure Kody is green with envy everytime he meets him, which is not too often, I think.. 

Here’s my problem with Gabe’s hair…he’s starting to look like Kody-junior, waves and all…and that’s what puts me off completely!

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

Gabe has great hair. I'm sure Kody is green with envy everytime he meets him, which is not too often, I think.. 

Hair is a genetic trait. In about 20 to 30 years, Gabe's hair may look a lot like Kody's hair. 

• Love 4

Is this a DYI set-up on the grass outside her RV or by a gas station?  I'd be worried about getting a bacterial infection, especially from a "pop-up therapist" who probably has no credentials and is untraceable when something goes wrong. Over-hydration or air bubbles in your veins can kill you.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 13

I looked up a place that serves Flagstaff. It’s $200. 🤦‍♀️

One of the comments on the post:

Seriously. Why don't you just drink more water .Happier to put yourself at risk by entering thing into your veins that can result in phlebitis/ inflammation / sepsis. 
You have more money than sense.

Someone else said, “This ranks up there with coffee enemas.”.

• LOL 16
  • Love 8