Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E12: Racing To The Truth

• Start Topic

It seemed like the old Bravo trick of putting two different RH is the same situation (birthday dinner) and then showing the contrast. please tell me someone from production convinced David that was the only place that would allow filming.  Brooks' choice was wonderful.   I wonder what David has planned for their anniversary - a drive thru.  For those that haven't read it Shannon does apologize for her behavior.  David should be writing a blog why he thought that was a good place to go.  Maybe Hooters doesn't allow cameras. 

Has anyone ever used any sugar in short ribs?  I sure haven't. 

Sometimes, with slow-braised short ribs, there's some kind of sweetness added to the sauce or liquid the ribs are simmered in, like brown sugar, honey, red wine, or molasses.  The ribs Shannon was served looked to be braised in a BBQ like or red wine sauce of a sort, so they were probably slightly sweet, which would be "sugary" to sugar-free Shannon.

What I would do for a plate of "sugary", fatty, fall-off-the-bone, melt-in-your-mouth short ribs right now, over polenta or mashed potatoes to soak up some of the sauce or gravy. Perfect weather for it coming soon!

• Love 8

It looks like the main house has 11. The other 2 must be in structures on the property

Really surprised no bathroom near catering kitchen.

Also only one maid's room ...and in the basement.

I've read you usually need 1 person for every 3,000 sq ft

Small elevator

Notice 11 car garage is 'subterranean'

I also think Shannon was making a joke about Heather 's 14 batheooms being OTT compared to her having only 13.

Edited by sheetmoss
  • Love 4

My feeling on why David wanted the kids there is because they had got into trouble before when they were left alone and he didn't want them at home by themselves again. Dads can be very protective of their kids, especially when one of them gets hurt. I got that he felt very very bad about the TPing incident, and especially the fact his daughter was injured. That said, he took everyone to a place for family where the kids would be able to order something they liked and it wouldn't be a problem to have kids there. My parents took us (three girls too!) to sports bars all the time. They had kid menus. 

Anyhoo, that's what I chalked it up to. I don't think David was trying to be cruel to Shannon, I think he just wanted to keep an eye on his daughters and not leave them home alone. 

• Love 4

I think she was joking.  

Yeah, just caught it again & she gave kind of an eye roll after she said 14 bathrooms was obnoxious.  Still, 11 bathrooms is pretty nuts.  Guess I was so caught up in her weepy whining earlier in this one, I didn't think she could be joking in the next scene.  Man, she's all over the place, eh?

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 3

My feeling on why David wanted the kids there is because they had got into trouble before when they were left alone and he didn't want them at home by themselves again.

They weren't home alone during the tp incident they were at a friend's house and they clearly have reliable childcare because we have seen them out to dinner multiple times (including last week which was post incident) and on trips without the kids more than once. He'll the only thing it looked like he did ahead of time was buy a grocery store cake.

• Love 11

I agree with those that say Shannon was being sarcastic on the bathroom comment.....she paused as if waiting for the rimshot.....

There were some crazy birthday issues going on - first of all, going out on a boat, even in Southern California, in the evening can be really chilly.  Even if Brooks wanted to surprise her, he could have told her to wear flats and bring a jacket, wrap, shawl, something.   Or bring one for her, and don't let her know.  

And as far as the restaurant choice, as much as I am loathe to be on David's "side" he might have thought the place would be fun for the family.  It looked like it opened to the outside (not sure where it is) and it could have been a fun place if you weren't out with Debbie Downer.  (And....with that being said....who the heck says "Hey, by the way, I banged my mistress after I banged you on your 50th birthday).......

I agree with those that say Shannon was being sarcastic on the bathroom comment.....she paused as if waiting for the rimshot.....

There were some crazy birthday issues going on - first of all, going out on a boat, even in Southern California, in the evening can be really chilly.  Even if Brooks wanted to surprise her, he could have told her to wear flats and bring a jacket, wrap, shawl, something.   Or bring one for her, and don't let her know.  

And as far as the restaurant choice, as much as I am loathe to be on David's "side" he might have thought the place would be fun for the family.  It looked like it opened to the outside (not sure where it is) and it could have been a fun place if you weren't out with Debbie Downer.  (And....with that being said....who the heck says "Hey, by the way, I banged my mistress after I banged you on your 50th birthday).......

• Love 1

And stupid Tamra and her "I have 51% of Cut Fitness Eddie, and you have 49%". She's doing just about everything she can to emasculate the poor guy and he's Mexican and they do NOT like being controlled by any woman.

One area I think Eddie is very smart in is the fact that he refuses to procreate with Tamra.  Other than that I have no fucks to give about him. 

• Love 17

Why would anyone want to eat lunch at a construction site? This so dangerous, especially since these idiots walk around in heels. I did lol at Shannon's snarky talking head re: 13 bathrooms. She totally has the Dubrow's number. I can't get over how obnoxious Heather is. The maid's room is in the basement? Why isn't it on the same floor as the kids' rooms?

I used to work for a large commercial contractor and while building a television station I  organized big catered parties at every milestone; we had a barbecue at the bottom of the hole, which was literally a four story deep hole that the underground parking garage was going to be poured.  We had  tables, tableclothes, bbq, etc.  Fun!  There was a lunch with a dozen six foot subs when the last slab for the building was poured.  At the halfway, when people could go indoors and the restrooms were in,  we had a champagne dinner for the owners/architect in the unfinished lobby.   I've been to mulitple parties on construction sites as well.  One Fourth of July we went to a picnic on the top floor of a building with no walls - the view of the fireworks was spectacular!  That said, while  Heather's house is probably as big as some commercial properties the parties I've organized and/or attended were for the people  involved in the project - the owner, architect, general contractor executives, etc. I think Heather just couldn't wait to show off her house.  I'm still shaking my head at a luggage room but no "gift wrap room" ala Candy Spelling?  

What was Vickster wearing at Heather's luncheon?  It looked like and Old Lady Mother Of The Bride Dress in a terrible color.  Other than that, I'm glad she let Megan have it.  I would have probably slapped her

What was with the "This is the house where Heather Locklear fucked some guys" speech? Is that supposed to make me want to live there?

Okay, I would totally want to live anywhere Richie Sambora slept.  LOL. 

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Love 9

Vicki is a garbage person. You can tell someone you're upset with them without screaming and telling them to shut up.  She just can't help but escalate it to that level. Being older and having "lived" or whatever doesn't make her mature or reasonable. Quite the opposite.  She can't control any impulse she has.  Her behavior is incredibly trashy, and she embarrasses herself constantly. Meghan should have just let Vicki go off, and should have taken the high road. That's how everyone should treat Vicki - pat her on the head and ignore her antics. Also, if Vicki really wanted to show Meghan, she would stop letting Meghan get to her. Meghan the fame whore is getting screen time through all of this. From that perspective, Vicki is actually helping her. 

• Love 18

Anyone remember that I Love Lucy Little Ricky's birthday?  "Itsa my birthday too!"

And you know what I was happy about tonight?  My 3 kids were there.  One son surprised me, as he had told me earlier this week he had to work.  He walked in I cried.  They made the effort.  Wrote loving cards.  Gave me an adorable necklace they picked out.  

No way in hell would I put my kids through what she did to hers tonight.  Every party has a pooper (not at my parties though) and Shannon is the OG of OC misery.

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 13

They are all ridiculous. And honestly, Meghan gets a ton of shit for the age shaming, which she should not do, but Vicki and Shannon are no better. Every time they have an issue with her they throw out that she's 30. They have been 30, so I will assume they are aware that just being young doesn't necessarily make you dumb.

I think they use the young excuse instead of evil bitch or stupid bitch.  I can't wait to see the response to Jim Edmonds telling Vicki to STFU over her standing up for her boyfriend with cancer.  Jim must understand after watching this show that Meghan is an unreliable historian.  Meghan totally invited empathy and comments when she told the story of Hayley and her academic course.  Same with Shannon and the phone call.  Nobody in their right mind could possibly believe this fake "caring' act of Meghan's. 

Is anybody else a little "skeeved out" over Tamra's sex party?  Apparently Vicki's white dress at the sex party earned two flipped birds from Meghan saying she is disrespecting Tamra's theme.  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county/season-10/episode-1013/videos?clip=2894996

• Love 3

Anyone remember that I Love Lucy Little Ricky's birthday? "Itsa my birthday too!"

And you know what I was happy about tonight? My 3 kids were there. One son surprised me, as he had told me earlier this week he had to work. He walked in I cried. They made the effort. Wrote loving cards. Gave me an adorable necklace they picked out.

No way in hell would I put my kids through what she did to hers tonight. Every party has a pooper (not at my parties though) and Shannon is the OG of OC misery.

"Today,she's a my birthday too Mrs. Ricardo".

I love that episode!

Happy Birthday LL!

Thanks for the chuckle.

Heather is the polar opposite of me. I would hate having such a big house. I like warm and cozy and there's nothing cozy about that house. I like watching the building process and can't wait to see it done but I wouldn't want to live there.

If I had that money, I'd buy the biggest piece of land I could by a lake and build me a small log cabin.

It's their money to do as they please of course but why do 6 people need ao much room? Why do they need so many bathrooms for 6 people?

How many bedrooms does it have?

Edited by Maharincess
  • Love 9

Funny how Vicki idn't retch once on that birthday dinner on a boat that she paid for, Yeah, I am sure the waiter was THRILLED to hear about your mother, too, but I do not recall being sad on my first birthday "after Mom". X-mas, however...

• Love 15

Well, this is rapidly turning into the most depressing HW season ever.   What made Bravo think that focusing on 2 people with cancer (at least one of which was terminal) was the way to go this season?

I get it's "real life" but I watch these shows to escape. And this isn't working for me anymore.

The reunion should be loads of fun.

Edited by mwell345
  • Love 9

I actually don't think it was really the restaurant and food she was upset about. It was the fact that her husband went out and plowed his piece after plowing her, on her last birthday. He could have taken her to the nicest, most expensive and romantic restaurant, one that specializes in dry salads, and she still would have cried and complained. Those fatty, sugary ribs represented the mistress (you just know the mistress ate fatty, sugary stuff with David), and the sexual gluttony he shared with her. Her birthday will forever be tarnished.

Maybe not forever, but if this is the birthday after THAT birthday then I can understand it being a pretty raw one emotionally for her. So much of the pain she's been trying (and totally failing) to deal with would return in great force. David could have been more sensitive, planned an amazing, very "Shanmon-like" special birthday and it might have helped her get over the huge betrayal that happened on her 50th.

I think he's a sick asshole for doing that to her. The level of insensitivity, selfishness, and cruelty -- to cheat on her ON her 50th birthday, when it's such a tricky milestone for a woman anyway. I wish she'd go on her own to a really good therapist and figure out that she will never forgive David so she's gotta get strong and move on. Doesn't she see that the best way to punish him is to kick him out of her life and then let him see her HAPPY again?

Edited by RedHawk
  • Love 19

Vicki really sounds like she regrets divorcing Don. I believed she was influenced by her BFF, Tamra. Tamara in Vicki's ear about all the great sex she and Eddie were having, now it seems like Tamra and Eddie's sex life have dwindled.

So true, luannstartron way is it just Meghan. She voiced her disbelieve where Heather and Tamra have not.

• Love 4

I have zero doubt that Shannon demanded all the gory details of the affair from David. She has said more than once that he doesn't want to talk about it, and just wants it to all go away. Just like she demanded the list of restaurants he took his side piece to, I will imagine she pressed him for all the details. Remember that she also said she had a feeling he was cheating from the beginning and he just told her she was nuts. If you are married to a guy who goes to bed every night by 9PM because he gets up at 4AM and you suspect he is cheating, the fact that he goes back out after being "intimate" with you would make you think.

What he did was unforgivable and I would have been gone girl. She has made a different choice, and the fact that she decided to share that little nugget about her 50th birthday on TV is also unforgivable. To her children. What on earth is making her go to this place when hearing these horrible things will be real for her kids forever? What is she thinking? Is fame so important to her, her need to be real and honest so much more important then shielding her kids from such an ugly reality? I hope I am wrong, but I think she is doing a great long-term damage to her relationship with them by openly humiliating him in such a fashion, in what appears to be an attempt to look more sympathetic. If you want to take him back then take him back. If you need to punish him for eternity, do it away from your kids. I have gone from just not liking her a lot of the time to detesting her. She has reached the Brandi Glanville level of thinking that being completely open and honest is a virtue while not caring how it might impact your kids. That's the lowest of the low, IMO.

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 20

I thought it was pretty obvious that Shannon was joking about the 13 vs. 14 bathrooms thing. She can be pretty funny and self-aware when she wants to be.

I don't think the place David brought Shannon was her kind of venue and I have no doubt he knew that. Kind of shitty move, IMO. I do think Shannon should have put a brave face on for the birthday dinner, but I also think her birthday is now forever tainted by David's affair. I think it is very much a raw area for her and that it does pain her to suppress what's going on mentally for the sake of those around her. I get it.

I have to get some finishing work completed in my basement. I suppose I should take a page from Heather's book and refer to it as a 'subterranean' when I call my contractor. Ahhh, I feel classy. The tour of the home was making me dizzy. I don't know how everyone else kept up. I also thought it was a little weird that Heather said the place is really dusty, hence offering slippers/booties, but then she is offering the ladies a meal there...on what is still a construction site. Like, where did the food come from? Was it prepared in the house?

It cannot be said enough...SHUT UP MEGHAN. She is so fake. She barely squeezed out a tear when she was talking about Leann. Look how quickly the 'crying' went away when she called Vicki an 'old woman'. So Brooks doesn't want to see the doctor Shannon referred him to...why does that mean he's not sick? If I had a dollar for every time someone suggested I see their 'friend' or their 'doctor' when I dealt with a serious illness, I would be a very rich woman. Everyone has suggestions when someone is sick, but it is up to the individual to decide what is best for them and their lives. It is not Meghan's place to criticize Brooks and what he has chosen for his life.

• Love 9

Tamra planning Rapey Ryan and his famewhore baby mama's wedding is just too much. Sure, Vicki just offered her backyard up out of the clear blue sky. And now she's paying an $8k deposit for them them move to OC. Eddie, bike away! Bike away, Eddie! 

Look, I've been pretty open that I have my doubts about Brooks and this cancer stuff. But none of it has to do with him quitting chemo. Chemo does not work for everyone, and some people have their reasons for being opposed to it. I totally respect that. It's just his generally sketchiness with details and what-not that gives me pause. At any rate, Megan was totally on board with the whole "He doesn't really have cancer" bit, until she's face to face with Vicki. Now she's all, "I'm just very concerned. Because of LeAnn". Ugh, it's driving me nuts! I do not think it's unthinkable that a step-mom would have concern over the ex being sick. Unless you're a totally heartless person, you're going to be upset about it. But once again she's really pushing the boundaries, acting as if SHE is in charge of LeAnn's treatment. YOU'RE looking into new therapies for her? YOU'RE sitting with her at chemo? Doesn't she have a husband? A daughter? Other family? Why would Megan King Edmunds, the second wife, be leading the charge? It's ridiculous. 

Also, I think Megan is trying a bit too hard to push the whole "I'm younger than these women" thing. She's 30, right? I'm only 5 years older than her, and I know who Tommy Lee and Richie Sambora are. I would not confuse Bush and Motley Crue. You're not THAT young! 

Shannon, it's your birthday! Eat the freaking short ribs and push it a little harder at the gym the next day. Damn. David is a perfect arse, but this woman can be insufferable. So he made a mistake picking the restaurant. He didn't do it on purpose. Make the best out of it, because you're making everyone else uncomfortable. Also, she totally made a face over Stella's painting (which I thought was lovely). 

I will say, I continue to be more and more disgusted with David each episode. So not only did he fuck another woman on Shannon's birthday, but he TOLD her about it? Why? What purpose does that serve? She's going to be hurt enough just by the mere existence of the affair. Does she need to know each and every horrible detail? 

It's so weird to watch Vicki with Brooks, knowing they've split. She's all, "I'd take a bullet for you". Ooooops, nevermind. 

• Love 10

Yes, Tamra, you dimwit, you are "twinkies." It's wonderful that your vocabulary is so barren that you strain for the word "triplets." But you hit it!

Maybe you're not old yet, Vicki, but the hem length on your pink capelet mini was far too short. Full length mirrors are your friend.

Heather, glad you are happy to be rich; and thirteen is unlucky, right? Providing a modicum of privacy for the poor individual who is cleaning 14 bathrooms -- truly humanitarian.

Oh, Meghan, you win for best HW quote of the season: "Are you diminishing my pain?"

Oh, if only.

Edited by SFoster21
  • Love 11

The listing for Shannon's house, link is up thread lists 8 full baths, 5 half. 11 in main house 1.5 in the detached guest house. That's 13 toilets!

Vicki almost fell down in the boat, which I really liked. who eats in a boat if you get seasick Vicks?

Vicks dress was too short at the construction party, we almost saw her subterranean level coming up the steps.

Meghan is foul. Her man voice and crisp feminine enunciation of her s and t sounds I cannot out my finger on it but she is damn COLD and her voice grates.

Heather the Queen of Versailles can have that big house fine with me because of the retort she gave to Megahn at NASCAR. M was whining about how everyone thinks she insinuated that Brooks doesnt have cancer and Heather goes "well that's what you did." Thank YOU Heather!

Shannon needed to look around that table in that sticky bar and be GRATEFUL she has a healthy family and she made it to her 51 birthday. I think D let an assistant pick the restaurant or the kids or production I don't think he is passive I think he's just a knucklehead man who thought the place was perfectly nice. Shannon wants Le Cirque.

RYAN CANNOT AFFORD NOR SHOULD HE RENT A $3500 house!!!

Edited by Alonzo Mosely FBI
  • Love 21
Funny how Vicki idn't retch once on that birthday dinner on a boat that she paid for, Yeah, I am sure the waiter was THRILLED to hear about your mother, too, but I do not recall being sad on my first birthday "after Mom". X-mas, however...

Vicki is going to do her damnedest to squeeze her mother into every conversation. She will not let people forget. And really, your mom was not AT all of your birthdays, so stop acting like this year is so dramastically (Teen Mom) different. 

• Love 12

I agree. Honestly, I feel like David is passive aggressive. The dynamic between Shannon and David reminds me so much of a couple I knew where mental and physical abuse were going on. And everyone loved the male half of the couple and despised the female half for being crazy, whiny, weepy, and complaining all the time. And she was and she did. They split up, and she became a much better person. Perhaps that's clouding my judgement of the whole situation. Regardless, Shannon needs serious therapy and a divorce. Same with David. These people are millionaires and he took his wife to a sport's bar for her birthday. Anyone want to hazard a guess as to how much he spent on his mistresses' birthday? I'll bet he put a lot more effort into that then he did for Shannon! Its not just the sport's bar- it's the lack of thoughtfulness. It was as if he just picked a place at random last minute. If he had put some advance thought into anything- even ordering flowers- Shannon may have felt more appreciated.

That being said, I totally get why people think she's annoying and whines all the time. I'm sure his mistress was less demanding and more fun, but that's a fantasy not real life. Who knows what the mistress would be like after a few years of marriage and kids with David? A marriage can't be compared to an affair. Of course an affair is more fun and less pressure than a marriage. A person who wants to do the right thing sticks it out or get's a divorce.

100% agree that Shannon needs to suck it up and put on a happy face for her kids.

Granimal, I agree with your entire post but especially this. Shannon said something to the effect that he was going to make this birthday special, but he didn't. Whether it was laziness or meanness who knows. She said she felt like an idiot for believing him about making it a special day. She is an idiot and I feel sorry for her that she is just now figuring it out. Neither one of them can be consistently nice to each other. That is the bare minimum for a friendship, much less a marriage. One of them needs to be an adult and separate or end the marriage.

• Love 12

Yeah, Meghan. Tommy Lee is the lead singer of Bush. Twat. She can go fuck herself with her whole "that's Shannon and Vicki's music." Dipshit.

I wish I knew about the age limits on music appreciation.  I guess this means I have to get rid of my Dean Martin and classical music cds.

• Love 9

Shannon frustrates me, and at the same time I feel so very sorry for her. I wish she could see that even if David pulled out all the stops and wrote her name in fireworks in the sky, it could not make up for the fact that he fucked another chick on her birthday last year. Fuck him. 

• Love 19

Yeah, Meghan. Tommy Lee is the lead singer of Bush. Twat. She can go fuck herself with her whole "that's Shannon and Vicki's music." Dipshit.

I alternate between thinking Shannon is a raging bitch (the sports bar birthday extravaganza) and feeling horrible for (the sad TH about David fucking his ho on her 50th birthday). David is so gross--I hope to hell she dumps him.

Oh, and is Rapey Ryan the most unattractive male, like, ever? Eew.

If never here the word "champs" again it'll be too soon.

Soooo...Heather's closet is the size of my condo I ain't got no freakin' ladder. Plus---Luggage room??? JFC.

I go back and forth with Shannon too. She was a lunatic in that pub. Talk about spreading the misery. I would definitely run as fast as I could from her.

Then she reminds us about what asshole she's married to. Why the hell did David tell her he was intimate with his side piece on Shannon's birthday? That is some messed up head games David plays.

Just get divorced already.

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 7

My thought on Meghan and the psychic reading could have gone another way, Meghan could have said to Vicki "hey, the psychic told us that he did not see cancer in Brooks! So he is in the clear/on the mend, that's great news, right?" At least that would have been a positive spin on it, Vicki could not have gotten mad about that.

Shannon, you asked David for a list of restaurants he took the side piece, maybe that sports bar was the only one left in town that didn't make the list! Why on earth would he have shared the birthday hook up with you, because he is unhappy and angry at you, that is why and you are giving him all the ammo he needs to stray again. At the same time, every TH Shannon has seems like she is "building her case" for divorce, in her mind she is painting David as a sadistic a hole, who could blame her for wanting a divorce, taking the onus off of her having any part in the root cause.  Long suffering wife and mother, poor thing. Hah.

Tamra paying for a grown man's rent.  If that is not a red flag for the baby mama, oy.  Eddie will have every right to be pissed. I know they showed Tamra showing houses in past season's but did she ever close a deal?  $3500 a month for rent? So there in lies the entitlement of both Ryan and baby mama. Ryan needs to GET A JOB. 

Nascar could have been fun but those women ruined it, in the age of Google they could have done minimal research about it so they didn't sound like morons.  I did love the guys subtitle..."they are talking sh*t" so funny they know the women well enough to stay on the other side of the room.  Side note, I took a spin around the track in a race car for charity, horrifyingly scary fun, I would have paid more if they let me drive. Nascar is not on my radar at all but they draw more fans than football every year.  I did think it was funny that Jim never introduced Meghan, Terry or Heather to anyone, they all had to do it themselves, not even his wife! Love it!

Heather's house...I am envious about the storage.  When all of my bathrooms (2 full/2 half) are all clean at the same time, it is a great feeling! Can not even imagine Heather or Terry or even the kids knowing the location of all 14 bathrooms.

I am enjoying my morning rant along!

• Love 5

Wait, another sweet ditty I nearly missed -- did Tams pay that nearly 8 thou down payment on the rental (at least I think it was a rental) in OC for rat-face Ryan, his fiance & her brood?  Oy, he's like 30 & now she's not only still supporting him, but also his baby, his baby mama & her 3 kids?  Does this fucking loser weasel rat-face work?  

So Tams seems afraid to tell Eds she's supporting Ryan.  Why?  She's the one making all the big Bravo dough.  Not Eds.  Why should he have any say how she's spending this dough.  It's her dough.  Oh & anyone think Tams is actually gonna sell a house?  Yeah, right.  Suppressing chortles, giggles & chuckles.

That house Tams showed Meghan?  Oh man, that place was way, way, way out of asshole Jimmy's league.  Dream on, Meghan & Tams.  Um, has Tams ever sold a house -- ever?

How much do you wanna bet that Jeanna will be back, she will just happen to have a house on the market that Asshole Jim might be interested in. And poof another episode storyline for Tamrat.

Bravo please tape the fight when Eddie finds out about the Rapey Ryan Clan's new digs.

• Love 5
Tamra paying for a grown man's rent.  If that is not a red flag for the baby mama, oy.  Eddie will have every right to be pissed.

If they keep their money separate and she can afford it, that's on her. But it's super pathetic. And the fact that she thinks it's okay to keep things from Eddie is really telling. They do not have true communication in that relationship.

Ryan has always been a sore spot. It was the same way with Simon. When is she going to realize it's a real problem how she coddles that man-child???

• Love 7

Did I really hear Shannon say that her house has 13 bathrooms?

Shannon and David built their home just 3 years ago. Shannon took great pains to make it a 'toxic-free' home. They have 'hospital grade' air with the help of enormous air and carbon filtering systems. The home also features an electromagnetic radiation meter, as well as a strict adherence to all things organic -- food and fabric included. The home was originally listed for $16 million but the price had been dropped to a more affordable $13.5 million.

The estate is a whopping 13,306 square feet and features seven bedrooms, eight full and five half bathrooms, multiple kitchens, a craft room, and a “secret tea room” — and also comes with a personal basketball court!

http://www.celebuzz.com/photos/new-o-c-housewife-shannon-beador-selling-her-mansion-for-13-5-million/shannon-beador-selling-oc-house-8/

• Love 1

Chemo is delivered via a port, located in the upper left side of the chest, not in his arm as Vicki stated. Which is why Heather's eyes got so large, she now knows something is not right.

My port was on the right side so, that's an option as well. I was offered the option of an IV, but because of the number of treatments and tests, the port was a better option in my opinion even though I now have a scar. The idea of accessing a vein for all that stuff made me feel like even more of a pin cushion than I already did.

• Love 5

14 BATHROOMS IN A 18,000 SQ FT HOUSE ARE NOT TOO MANY PEOPLE!

You do not want your guests getting lost in that mausoleum while racing to find a bathroom just to give up find a corner and pee on her marble floors or to take a dump in the pot of one of the indoor trees and covering it up like a cat never realizing that if they had just turned that last corner they could have relieved themselves in a gilded champs flowing commode residing in a 800 square foot guest bathroom.

edited for spelling but not punctuation. ;-)

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 19

While I do think that when one marries, you can't just spend a large sum of money without consulting with the other person, Tamra has been receiving her own salary through this show for several years now. If she wants to spend the money she earned pre-Eddie on her son, that's her prerogative. Eddie might be the more traditional type who believes Tamra's money is his money and his money his Tamra's though.

• Love 4

OK, so Meghan says she doesn't know who Heather Locklear is?  If she was a teen I could buy that.  Er, are ya pretending to be a teen now, Meghan?  Meh, it's more like she's just clueless & stupid.  I could sure buy that as the reason Meghan doesn't know who Heather Locklear & Tommy Lee are.

Meghan trying to figure out who Tommy Lee was in her TH was ridiculous. Reminded me of those videos of grammar school kids reacting to old ass technology and trying to figure it out e.g. kids react to rotary phones, floppy discs and walkmans or old computers

mxDRr0.gif

But Meg is nowhere near as funny or cute as she thinks she is. 

What was with the "This is the house where Heather Locklear fucked some guys" speech? Is that supposed to make me want to live there?

It is Tamra. It is all about balls and fucking for her which I am sure will result in lots of sales for her {insert eye roll here}. While giving some 70 year old conservative OC couple a house tour she will probably mention that some famous actor or singer washed his balls in that very tub. 

It does and she was making a funny when she said 14 bathrooms was obnoxious.  her house is 13,000 square feet.

Here it is-http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/20-Shell-Bch_Newport-Coast_CA_92657_M12509-71912?row=20

Wow! I had no idea her house was that huge. Her house isn't to my taste in the least (her entryway is way too dark with all that wood paneling) but the rooms do have a feeling of being somewhat intimate and not large and cavernous, the living room in particular.

I was braced for the retching sounds, but they didn't happen.  I guess Vicki's motion sickness is situational and occurs only when she's not the center of attention.

Not to defend Vicki, but she stated that what makes her nauseous is sitting backwards on a boat. Meaning, being being seated in the opposite direction the boat is traveling. Vicki appeared to be seated sideways.

Heather the Queen of Versailles can have that big house fine with me because of the retort she gave to Megahn at NASCAR. M was whining about how everyone thinks she insinuated that Brooks doesnt have cancer and Heather goes "well that's what you did." Thank YOU Heather!

I believe Terry is the Queen of Versailles. According to Heather, he is the one insisting on such a large ridiculous house. LOL!

• Love 12

OK, so Meghan says she doesn't know who Heather Locklear is?  If she was a teen I could buy that.  Er, are ya pretending to be a teen now, Meghan?  Meh, it's more like she's just clueless & stupid.  I could sure buy that as the reason Meghan doesn't know who Heather Locklear & Tommy Lee are.

Or Richie Sambora??  Give me a frickin' break!!!  Unless she was only listening to classical music when she was growing up and in college, she's either lying or she's an idiot (or she's a lying idiot!!).  My son is the same age as she is, and he and his friends all know who Richie Sambora is, because they all know about Bon Jovi.  Bon Jovi music is classic, and played at almost every college party, frat house, and party bar (except maybe hiphop/rap clubs).  Even my 21 year old son knows who Richie Sambora is!

I think MEghan likes to play up the ageism, and wants everyone to think she's hip and cool, and super-young.  

FFS, she's married to someone who's in his mid-40's - I would think that he grew up listening to Bon Jovi - wouldn't it be on his play list somewhere?  

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 15

Megan can just STFU about the age thing. Exactly how old is Jim Edmonds? Idiot married an "old" person. And Tamra is only 4 years younger than Shannon so why doesn't Megan put her in the dreaded "old" category?  BRAVO totally put her up to starting the conversation about Brooks with Vicki at lunch and if you ask me it was a big fail. Her pretending to care about Brooks and getting ally teary eyed is a joke. Vicki was right about that. 

Shame on you, Shannon. Your husband is a douche, you're a spoiled whiner and you two fuck with each other's heads all the time. We get it. How dare you bring your daughters in to this? This is going to screw them up and affect how they view marriage for the rest of their lives. How do you expect to raise healthy children in an environment like that? I can't imagine if my parents did that to me how it would have hurt me. 

Tamra was probably paying the security deposit and first month rent for Ryan and whatshername. Even if it's not his money, Eddie has a right to know what is going on with his wife. She should have told him before she did it that she was planning on helping them out even if he disagreed with her. Has she not learned anything with marriage #3?  Ryan is disgusting. I have a feeling his wife or girlfriend or what ever she is now is enjoying the free ride. 

I swear if I won 500 million in the lottery, I would never, ever build a cold, impersonal monstrosity like Heather and Terry's new hotel. What does any person on this earth ever need with more than 5000 sq. ft? 

• Love 3