Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E21: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

That's most likely the case.  But... it's also possible that LisaR was goading Kim because telling the secret would have been career suicide for Kim (if that's even still possible), because the other women would have iced her out afterward.  And, more importantly, spilling the beans might have revealed the source of the information.  Like, what if LisaR had let something slip when she was hanging with Brandi, and Brandi passed it along to Kim?  Or if the source had been Kyle?

But, so far, all evidence points to your being correct about Kim.  It was just a feeling I had.

Career suicide for Kim? I'd never heard of her before this show, and doubt I will when she leaves. A Hollywood star she is not.

• Love 7

Way back in the days of TWoP, I often said that Andy was a real cunt who was positively gleeful in the ways he set up this set of franchises where we get to watch grown women acting like fucking monkeys.  Given the things he chooses to tell the editors/story dept. to focus on, he's pretty much showed us exactly what he thinks of women, IMO.   Apart from his sexual orientation, I think he's kind of a misogynist--which is a word I do not throw around lightly--and probably calls us shit like 'breeders' behind our backs.  This is partly why I think we'll never be rid of Brandi or Kim--he loves it when women get ugly with one another, and these two provide that in spades.  It's like the nectar of the gods for him. 

I agree and am going to take your sentiment one step further.

I think Andy really gets off on seeing family relationships disintegrate for his entertainment.

Kim and Kyle...Teresa and her brother Joe...Teresa and her sister-in-law Melissa...Caroline and Dina.

I think underneath that jovial, fun-loving exterior, Andy is, as Kyle would say, "one sick fuck."

• Love 24

Oh they can talk about Brandy's kids...I would.

"Brandy your boys are adorable, Eddie and Leanne are doing a wonderful job raising them."

"Your doing a great job so far of not letting the boys see your monstrous behavior and raising them not to have your horrific attitude and not treat people so horrifically as you do is commendable. One should give you credit for that, and I'm sure Eddie and Leanne are also doing all they can to raise them properly."

omg can you imagine?? I'm pretty sure Brandi would break the sound barrier with her high-pitched screeching. 

Ya know, I did actually just see a really cute picture of Eddie, Leanne and the boys on US Weekly just yesterday.  Those boys are gorgeous and they look 100% like Eddie.  I'll bet that really pisses Brandi off. 

• Love 8

What's Brandi doing with her face? I kept expecting the couch to break away to reveal Wayland Flowers with his hand up her skirt making her talk.

I think Wayland Flowers just has to pull Brandi's tampon string to make her talk!  

Ok, that was gross but I just couldn't help myself.

• Love 12

Career suicide for Kim? I'd never heard of her before this show, and doubt I will when she leaves. A Hollywood star she is not.

Speaking of Kim's Hollywood career, I remember seeing her play a Hampton socialite on the show Revenge a few weeks ago and I was like IM NOT CONVINCED. Her gravelly voice just didn't fit in.  However, I do have a friend who says, in reference to the Witch Mountain movies, "That's my jam." So I'm assuming Kim was decent in those. But ya she's no Hollywood star in my opinion either. 

• Love 5

When will people learn that you never send threatening texts or emails...nothing in writing that can be used against you, folks, unless its about rainbows and lollipops . Jeez.

Eileen: She is close to 60, right? Such a gorgeous, natural beauty. It's nice to see she has just a few wrinkles in her neck and her face can actually move. I can only imagine what Kim and Brandi will look like at that age.

Eileen is only 56, and Kim will be 51 this year.

But, keeping with the "Rumraisin" theme regarding Kim, in around 10 years, Kim will look like that teeny, tiny, shriveled up raisin in the bottom of the box that my kids used to throw away because it was too ugly and hard.

• Love 8

That would be healthy for Kyle, but she has to be prepared not to see Kim's kids or have them in her own kids' lives - narcissists are good at manipulating people and making them loyal subjects.

Not necessarily true. I know people that aren't close to siblings, but still see their nieces and nephews often.

• Love 2

Not necessarily true. I know people that aren't close to siblings, but still see their nieces and nephews often.

It will depend on the kids, and how much their narc. mother is able to manipulate them - I meant that Kyle would have to be ready for that.

• Love 4
(edited)

I can, however, totally seeing her get her own E! True Hollywood Story if she manages to succumb to an overdose.

They can cover Tragic Endings of Nanny and the Professor Child Stars and include her co-star Trent Lehman's suicide from back in 1982, to boost the ratings.

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 2

Actually Wayland Flowers is just about the only guy in California that hasn't had his hand up Brandi's skirt.

I think it is him, Ken, Maurcio, Mr. Joyce, David My Love Foster, Paul and Terry Botched and Richard Simmons.  I wouldn't take a bet on anyone else because there is a fifty fifty chance that they might have lost a wristwatch up there. Just sayn'

• Love 8

#WhatDidKyleDo     Did she steal some of Kim's pain meds?   Forget to dip on the downbeat while dancing?   Oh I know - she ate the bow off the cake ;-)

I'm guessing she fucked Kingsley.

Truly, has there ever been an utterance that was " unspeakable" to effin' BG?

Just watching Kim this season, I can't imagine what Kyle must have gone through over the years. I'm sure it was UNSPEAKABLE.

• Love 8

Ya know, I did actually just see a really cute picture of Eddie, Leanne and the boys on US Weekly just yesterday.  Those boys are gorgeous and they look 100% like Eddie.  I'll bet that really pisses Brandi off.

I bet Brandi is as pissed as Bethenny Frankel is that her daughter Brynn looks EXACTLY like her mother-in-law. 

He is going to get all kinds of shit from classmates if she doesn't clean up her act.

But she is not going to take accountability for any shit he gets, she's going to blame it all on everyone else on the show.  She and Kim are people who believe the whole world is conspiring against them and have to throw a pity party or attack others if things don't go their way.  Parenting is difficult as it is, its got to be a lot harder if you are an immature asshole.  OMG, she's going to come after me now, because she'll take this as an attack on her family!  I should be shaking like every 2nd character on Game of Thrones who's about to meet a gruesome end.

• Love 5

One highlight for me: Brandi's "derp" face when Eileen mentioned having to talk to her kids about the resurrected scandal of her affair with Vince. I swear, Brandi was thinking "Talk..to your kids...? Real-world consequences...? Does.not.compute." And then to see that since the taping date Brandi has started "praying for LeAnn" when she flies. Right. We see you, BrandiGlanville.

• Love 11

Congradulations Brandi you have managed to prove everybody on this board right. They said you would get close to Kim, learn the family secrets and promptly spill them. You are a predictable vile human being. I have no doubt that whatever Kyle did (if she even did anything) it is nowhere as unspeakable as your drunken tampon antics, stds, wine toss, face slap, black out sex and the menstral crime scene you described. Knowing Kyles social game something unspeakable would be not rsvp ing in time.

• Love 20

She, Brandi, keeps saying that Kyle denied smoking pot but she, Kyle, admitted to it and said/explained that she just didn't want her kids to know. Another thing Brandi is twisting to hurt Kyle. JMO

Every time that Brandi says this about Kyle, Brandi shows us that she has no idea what a good parent does.  For the love of God, Brandi, sometimes parents need to be discriminating in what they say for the sake of their children.  Even though the other BH women curse and finger point and talk about tampon-sightings, there is a line they will not cross and that line defines who is a good parent.  Brandi knows no discretion in any area and that is a big failing as a parent.  People on here have joked that Brandi will be tweeting about sleeping with her son's best friends in high school and every time she mentions the words Kyle and pot in one sentence that joke comes a little closer to reality.  She has no clue that parents, as well as children, need boundaries, standards of good behavior.

Every time Brandi mentions Kyle smoking pot, it doesn't take anything away from Kyle (IMO).  Instead it highlights Brandi's total lack of insight into what good parents do for their children.

• Love 22
(edited)

Kim had/has diddly squat on HH. She clammed up until her rum soaked brain could think of a way out. Once she came up with the noble façade of " I'm not going to go there" bit I knew the bitch was lying.

I wish they'd focused on it even more, and not let up until she admitted she had nothing. I'd prefer 10 minutes of dead air to them letting Kim off the hook with yet another lie!

erikdepressant I'm actually more convinced now that Kim had real dirt on HH.  At the Amsterdam dinner, the other women's horror was palpable.  LisaR would not have gone apeshit if Kim's insinuations could have easily been dismissed as Enquirer nonsense.

I've watched the altercation more times than I'd like to admit, and the women reacted when Kim told Lisa R to "go eat a piece of bread," thus insinuating an eating disorder, well before Harry was mentioned. Eileen immediately said, "That's disgusting, Kim. That's shameful," and it was in regard to the eating comment.

ETA: Avaleigh, I forgot to say I cosign your entire post! We've waited the ENTIRE season for Kim's reaction to finding out that Brandi was the real source of all the "intervention" talk, and ... nada!

OMG did I see red when they cut the most relevant part of that clip. And then for Andy to not follow up on any of it? Not showing the clips with Jennifer? Not calling Kim on the fact that she has said in previous seasons that one pill equals a relapse?

Edited by missy jo
  • Love 7
(edited)

I thought Andy looked sad. Kim is vile, and she hurts Kyle every chance she gets. Kyle needs to cut her out of her life forever. No contact and no money. I felt sorry for Kyle---that was real hurt behind her tears.

Oh I said last week when the clip was released he looked uncomfortable. He knows Kim is deadass wrong like we all see.

Her son will be exposed to all sorts of things she may have been able to shield him from while he was in elementary school.

Ha "The Asshole" will write a tell all one day about cuckoo bird momma. I might read that.

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 3

Not that I want Kathy Hilton on this show or think she is a great human being but I am dubious about Kim's claims (at the reunion and in Amsterdam) that Kathy sides with Kim against Kyle. At Adrienne`s party when Kyle was upset about the Kim/Lisa debacle, Kathy didn't run after Kim but was at Kyle's side petting (literally petting her) and wasn't shown defending Kim at all. I think Kim's conversations with Kathy are like every conversation we have seen Kim have on this show where Kim's interpretation have little to no basis in reality.

• Love 19

This is the same person (KIm) who was oh, so upset because Lisa Rinna was saying things about her that her children would be hurt by.  And yet she goes there.  I guess other people's children don't matter.  Oh, Brandi, I think we've found another hypocrite.

You're totally not getting Brandi's definition of hypocrisy.

Kim only said things that might impact LisaR's children after Lisa did it to her.  Therefore, she was only retaliating.  And, as most people clearly know, you can't be called a hypocrite if you're only taking vengeance on someone for a perceived slight.  Because, y'know, we're absolved from everything if we're just reacting, or if we say the special S word.  If we do both of those things and there are still issues, well, that's how you know someone is a (fucking) cunt.

Also too, "she did it first" is a legitimate defense, making all of your behavior acceptable/non-hypocritical.  You're not really doing it, you're just...teaching that person a lesson.  Or whatever.

Point is, you've gotta get right up inside Brandi's world.  Then it all flows harmoniously together, 'specially if you have a drink or two while popping some pills.

(In my head this post is in a joking tone, hopefully it comes out that way on screen too.)

• Love 8
(edited)

Not that I want Kathy Hilton on this show or think she is a great human being but I am dubious about Kim's claims (at the reunion and in Amsterdam) that Kathy sides with Kim against Kyle. At Adrienne`s party when Kyle was upset about the Kim/Lisa debacle, Kathy didn't run after Kim but was at Kyle's side petting (literally petting her) and wasn't shown defending Kim at all. I think Kim's conversations with Kathy are like every conversation we have seen Kim have on this show where Kim's interpretation have little to no basis in reality.

I think Kyle and Kathy's issues have shit to do with Kim. It has more to do with their husbands being business rivals with one another. Kim just plays on "Imma tell Kathy..." like defensive little girl because thats all she has left besides disinviting Kyle to weddings or keeping them children away from Kyle. No I think Kathy has long but checked out of Kim's drunk/junkie mess years ago which is why Kim adores her because Kathy doesnt call her out or worry about her like Kyle does. Kathy probably gives her a few bucks or a dress from her collection to keep her happy too. The only time Kathy might had burned Kyle's ass in private was the limo ride back season 1, since it broke Big Kathy's rules from the grave to not expose unresolved family troubles. Other then that Kim always makes her out into some great protector against Kyle. It's weird. Because I dont think Kathy picks sides. I think Kathy tells both Kim and Kyle separately where they go wrong. And it doesn't go well. Kim gets defensive, twists and lies. Kyle might turn into the Trail of broken tears. Kim then rubs it Kyle's face that Kathy has her back.

In other news isnt great to see Kyle hasnt switched sits anyone to comfort Kim on the reunion. See baby steps.

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 8

Eileen is only 56, and Kim will be 51 this year.

But, keeping with the "Rumraisin" theme regarding Kim, in around 10 years, Kim will look like that teeny, tiny, shriveled up raisin in the bottom of the box that my kids used to throw away because it was too ugly and hard.

I watched the show on my iPad which shows more detail than my little TV and you're right about Kim the rumrasin. She has spent way too much time in the sun and it has fried both her brain and her skin. I thought Kyle looked very glamorous, Lisa R's skin looked good but she'd better watch out. That may have been a spray tan, or bronzer, though. Brandi has done something awful to her face, too. What's up with the cheeks full of walnuts?

• Love 5

The amazing thing else we didn't point out, didn't Kimberly live with her fine ass daddy most of her life!  That should tell us right there that Kim slacked off big time on her parenting duties when she was at her worst. 

Did anyone else find it funny how Kim seemed to be at a loss for words when Kyle sprung the wedding thing on her.  Brooke more than likely told auntie Kyle what Kim was planning.  Kim looked damn shocked.   Even her own daughter didn't cover for her from what it appears.

Kyle says she is okay with going to first wedding they had but you know she isn't because why would she cry like that.  This probably isn't the first time Kim has pulled these type of tricks.  Brooke needs to take more control of wedding and tell Kim to kick rocks!  Kim has no business, IMO, to be trying to call any shots when it comes to her daughters wedding.  Brooke should invite who she wants to and that includes Kyle.  If Kyle chooses to go or not that's on her.  But Kim shouldn't be running the show.

Did I mention I couldn't stand Kim.

I can't stand Kim either but I have a different take on the wedding dis-invite.

You hang out with your friends but there are special times that you are with Family.  Births, christenings, birthdays, holidays are all about family.  And the two most important times for family are weddings and funerals.  Those events are in the collective memory of the family forever.

I was thinking about the reunion at work today (curses to you Andy) and I think that Brooke did invite Kyle and her family to her (second) wedding.  I think that Kim has suggested to Kyle that since they are not in a good place that it would be a good idea for her and Mo not to attend.  I also think that Kim expected Kyle to take the hint and not attend and when asked by Brooke why Aunt Kyle didn't come, Kim could say "I don't know why your Aunt would behave that way" in her well-rehearsed passive-aggressive way.  I think that Kyle has now outed Kim's dirty behind-the-scenes manoeuvres and that is why Kim had that shocked look on her face.  I think the mother went behind the daughter's wishes and dis-invited one of her guests. And now the family knows.

• Love 12

I agree, Kim was a total bitch when she went after Eileen and referenced how ugly she is, her hair is unflattering and she called her a beast. Oh, excuse me. Is that what you were referencing?

Has it been forgotten that Brandi has alluded LisaR is anorexic? Brandi commented that LisaR has a multiple personality disorder. That is a true disorder and one that shouldn't be mocked or made fun of. Brandi was also the one who dissed that gentleman who committed suicide. According to Brandi, committing suicide is selfish and it also caused her to be late to an event. It's apparently okay for Brandi to mock mental illness, but how dare anyone point out Ms. Puffer and Rum Raisin have less than stellar looks due to their addiction and numerous procedures they have done to their face.

Wait, wait, wait...What? Kim arrived at LisaR's home. Kyle wasn't there. It was LisaR who endured Kim's behavior from her home, in the limo ride and it continued all the way up until the end of that evening. Are you telling me that LisaR is confronting Kim because Kyle told her to? Oh sweet Jesus. This is just all kinds of wrong. If people like Taylor, LisaR, or Eileen have a confrontation with Kim or have a situation where Kim is a royal fuck-up to them or in their home, they have every DAMN right to confront the bitch for her behavior especially if she has yet to acknowledge or apologize for her rancid behavior. Had Raisin Rum made the effort to offer apologies to people, they would have likely hugged and moved on.  Kyle has nothing to do with other adults who clearly want an apology and are able to hold their own when they are confronting Kim about her behavior that occurred in their homes. This isn't Kyle's fight nor is it her battle. Kim has offended other people and those people have a right to hold Kim responsible for her actions and

Damn, I seriously cannot understand why Kyle's name is mentioned at all regarding this mess that Kim herself created. If Kim were to drive while drunk and she hurts someone, will Kyle be responsible? If Kim ODs will it be Kyle's fault? Is it Kyle's fault that Kim hooked up with Ms. Blowfish?

*Perplexed* When, for fuck's sake, is it ever Kim Richard's fault

ITA in fact Kim has gotten away with her antics with her coworkers based as their goodwill for Kyle. If she wanted them to attack her she could have sat back and watch Brandi destroy her. At the reunion Taylor was a breathe away from outing Kims drunken behavoir during that New York trip but it was her friendship with Kyle that stopped her. If anything Kyle has protected and covered for Kim. Kim doesn't need any help destroying herself or outing her addictions she does a fine job all on her own.

• Love 18
(edited)

I can, however, totally seeing her get her own E! True Hollywood Story if she manages to succumb to an overdose.

They can cover Tragic Endings of Nanny and the Professor Child Stars and include her co-star Trent Lehman's suicide from back in 1982, to boost the ratings.

I found this article which claims Kim was not the original Prudence in Nanny and the Professor.  In all honesty this show was not a huge hit.  I remember it and it was okay-eventually trying to insert a car into the mix-did Hollywood learn nothing from My Mother the Car? http://tvtoys.com/library/nanny_and_the_professor/index.html

I think Kim has had a pretty tragic middle -since the age of  about 32.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 1

Why do I see Kathy saying things like " Oh My, tsk tsk" type of responses to Kim's woe is me Kyle is mean BS stories, nothing more and Kim believes that means Kathy is in total agreement with her. LOL

• Love 6

Which is why I wouldn't blame Kyle, Lisa V, Lisa R and Eileen going William Tecumseh Sherman on Brandy and Kim. If they want war give it to them till they are sick of it. No holds barred. Freeze them out of events, no contact, go there with them, use their tactics, attack them where it hurts.

"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want."

"We are not fighting armies but a hostile people, and must make old and young, rich and poor, feel the hard hand of war."

"War is cruelty. There is no use trying to reform it. The crueler it is, the sooner it will be over."

William Tecumseh Sherman

Many, many kudos for the William T. Sherman reference.   

• Love 2

I can't stand Kim either but I have a different take on the wedding dis-invite.

You hang out with your friends but there are special times that you are with Family.  Births, christenings, birthdays, holidays are all about family.  And the two most important times for family are weddings and funerals.  Those events are in the collective memory of the family forever.

I was thinking about the reunion at work today (curses to you Andy) and I think that Brooke did invite Kyle and her family to her (second) wedding.  I think that Kim has suggested to Kyle that since they are not in a good place that it would be a good idea for her and Mo not to attend.  I also think that Kim expected Kyle to take the hint and not attend and when asked by Brooke why Aunt Kyle didn't come, Kim could say "I don't know why your Aunt would behave that way" in her well-rehearsed passive-aggressive way.  I think that Kyle has now outed Kim's dirty behind-the-scenes manoeuvres and that is why Kim had that shocked look on her face.  I think the mother went behind the daughter's wishes and dis-invited one of her guests. And now the family knows.

That sounds exactly like something Kim would do. Kim thought Kyle would keep quiet about it and that's why Rumface was beside herself when Kyle dropped that wedding tidbit.

Keep spilling Kyle you're damned if you do and damned if you don't. Show the world who your sister is. I'm sure they have a good idea already.

• Love 7

Well now I'm in 100% pain because I couldn't find Part Two. Goddammit.....

Well, I did watch it this afternoon so I'm in 200% pain, plus my ears are still ringing from all the screeching.

• Love 6

Normally it would but when your Mother is a drug addled, narcissistic fuckwit who throws nuclear tantrums upon not getting her way and you are raised to be codependent, your Mother decides who will not be invited to your wedding.,

I've kind of gotten past my disgust and segued into pity for Kim. She really has lost touch with reality. The fact that she still denies a relapse is frankly frightening. It's a sign of how far down the rabbit hole she really has gone. The lies just pile higher and higher.  I would probably be so much more sympathetic but her behavior makes that impossible.  As much as I dislike Kyle, she is the one who gets my sympathy here.

I've never seen a reunion where Andy was not a huge disappointment so this is about what I was expecting from him. So glad Eileen brought her badass. Lisar, did kind of rock it but I'm still not totally won over by her.  It was nice to see LisaV and Kyle having some laughs.

Any pity that I had left for Kim went out the window with Kingsley's attack on KR then Alexia because Kim decided to ignore the trainers advice/instructions about the need to continuing his training and the fact that she blames both of these victims for getting bit. Even when faced with hard evidence that shows she was wrong, she continues to lie, make excuses and attack others, she needs to go. JMO

• Love 7

Brandi's blog is up. She says something about Kyle doing something unspeakable at Brooke's wedding. Except now we'll be speaking about it and Kyle won't be able to. From Brandi's blog:

Kyle, Kim never mentioned you not being welcome at Brooke's wedding; she also didn’t mention what you did at Brooke’s first wedding that was      unspeakable… Kim  protected you and didn’t speak of it, so I won't go into details now, but we all know it was      unforgiveable.

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-5/blogs/brandi-glanville/brandi-kim-and-i-were-playing

What did she do - fuck the dog????  The splits on the wedding cake?

I'm just not buying it.  There's nothing Kyle could have done at that wedding to get the side-eye from me - not in that whacked out family.

• Love 11

For whatever reason, I don't think this reunion is making Lisar come off particularly well. While she has every right to defend herself, but I don't think getting down in the mud with Brandi and Kim is a good look for her. The Eileen and Pumps method is just as effective and a hell of a lot classier. Then agin, Lisar seems to have a little bit of a dark side to her; I mean she was about 1/2 an inch from grabbing Kim's throat in Amsterdam.

• Love 6

ITA in fact Kim has gotten away with her antics with her coworkers based as their goodwill for Kyle. If she wanted them to attack her she could have sat back and watch Brandi destroy her. At the reunion Taylor was a breathe away from outing Kims drunken behavoir during that New York trip but it was her friendship with Kyle that stopped her. If anything Kyle has protected and covered for Kim. Kim doesn't need any help destroying herself or outing her addictions she does a fine job all on her own.

Exactly. The bolded part is definitely true.

Any pity that I had left for Kim went out the window with Kingsley's attack on KR then Alexia because Kim decided to ignore the trainers advice/instructions about the need to continuing his training and the fact that she blames both of these victims for getting bit. Even when faced with hard evidence that shows she was wrong, she continues to lie, make excuses and attack others, she needs to go. JMO

This is when my support for Kim came to a halt. When I read the stories and the reports about those attacks and Kim's attitude towards the victims, including her own niece, I was done with that bitch.

Kyle, Kim never mentioned you not being welcome at Brooke's wedding; she also didn’t mention what you did at Brooke’s first wedding that was      unspeakable… Kim  protected you and didn’t speak of it, so I won't go into details now, but we all know it was      unforgiveable

Oh bitch, please! Raisin Rum and Blowfish have no issues putting people on blast, putting out there all kinds of bullshit rumors and lies about anyone and everyone. Suddenly, Kim cannot out Harry Hamlin's secret and now, Brandi won't reveal what Kyle did at the wedding. GTFO. Two-lying scummy bitches.

• Love 8

I posted this on Kyle's thread and I'm reposting it here too. I wish this would happen in Part 3. I hope it has started to happen with the uninvited to the wedding issue.

Kyle stop tiptoeing around all of your sisters rotten egg issues and secrets, she expects you to do that and still treats you like shit for doing it. Start stomping them to bits, make a field of egg shells, and release the foul odor of your sister's mess of a life. Sure she'll bitch and treat you like shit but she's doing that already. Might as well get treated like shit for a reason.

I agree with this so much but then on the other hand, I can understand why Kyle wouldn't want to do it--or, she may want to but can't bring herself to because she loves her pain-in-the-ass sister.

• Love 3

Unspeakable?  Did Kyle stumble out of the wedding drunk and showing her tampon string?

Unforgivable?  Did Kyle give a toast at the reception telling everyone that Big Kathy used a surrogate to give birth to Kyle and Kim?

What?  Do tell, Brandi.

• Love 14

3:57-9:00 mark Grant's grandma is the best I hope she replaces Chrissy. 

Speaking of Chrissy (15:58-16:52) this bitch really came for 6year old little kid.  She's a Kyle hater/Kim sympathizer but had no clue her hate ran that deep.  She's already getting burnt in the comments how she came at Portia.

• Love 1
(edited)

I've kind of gotten past my disgust and segued into pity for Kim. She really has lost touch with reality. The fact that she still denies a relapse is frankly frightening. It's a sign of how far down the rabbit hole she really has gone. The lies just pile higher and higher. I would probably be so much more sympathetic but her behavior makes that impossible. As much as I dislike Kyle, she is the one who gets my sympathy here.

Yup. I don't have a problem with her saying something like "I've addressed the incident within my recovery program and will not discuss this further in public" but it bothers me that she doesn't know or is too stubborn and/or in denial to say she's sorry to have scared Rinna and her sister that night. I don't think it's a big deal how many days she stayed in the hospital, she was out of commission for about a week, but because she can't admit to ANYTHING it draws 100% More Attention to minor details. I don't personally have the same level of disgust for Kim as a lot of others do, but she is harder and harder to empathize with each week. I'm really not looking forward to her calling Alexia's multiple surgery-requiring dog bite a nip on the finger.

Edited by The Mighty Peanut
  • Love 6

I feel like Kim/Brandi are taking a page from some contemporary horror films and leaving it to the viewer's imagination to make it scary or, in this case, scandalous, because it's easier then trying to come up with something to show.  

Given what they react to...I'm going to assume Kyle said or implied something about a darker period in Brooke's past, maybe as a way of celebrating her bright future.  Or...perhaps one of the guests suggested Brooke wasn't the prettiest bride ever, and Kyle didn't jump up and start pointing fingers in her defense.

It would have to be more Kim-centered than that, but y'all get where I'm going.  Those are really the only things that set them off.  "Betrayal" and revealing information.

• Love 2

Actually Wayland Flowers is just about the only guy in California that hasn't had his hand up Brandi's skirt.

I think it is him, Ken, Maurcio, Mr. Joyce, David My Love Foster, Paul and Terry Botched and Richard Simmons.  I wouldn't take a bet on anyone else because there is a fifty fifty chance that they might have lost a wristwatch up there. Just sayn'

Trooper York, you crack me up!

• Love 1
(edited)

3:57-9:00 mark Grant's grandma is the best I hope she replaces Chrissy. 

Speaking of Chrissy (15:58-16:52) this bitch really came for 6year old little kid.  She's a Kyle hater/Kim sympathizer but had no clue her hate ran that deep.  She's already getting burnt in the comments how she came at Portia.

Can Brandi never find a strapless dress that fits properly? Eileen's doesn't look great either but appears to have slipped a little, whereas Brandi's is just generally out of whack.

ETA: Is it even strapless, now that I look again? Or are the straps way over to the side?

Edited by TattleTeeny

What did she do - fuck the dog???? The splits on the wedding cake?

I'm just not buying it. There's nothing Kyle could have done at that wedding to get the side-eye from me - not in that whacked out family.

Hmmm, I vote Kyle either did the splits on the cake or did the helicopter hair in the MiL's face.

lol, Brandi is such a joke.

Oh, maybe Kyle blew weed smoke in the dogs face. You know she is a big ol' pot head.

Yeah, not buying anything Brandi is saying not only because Brandi sucks, but Kim is her source. Kim who can't keep a lie out of her mouth.

Can Brandi never find a strapless dress that fits properly? Eileen's doesn't look great either but appears to have slipped a little, whereas Brandi's is just generally out of whack.

ETA: Is it even strapless, now that I look again? Or are the straps way over to the side?

Even her clothes want to get away from her.
  • Love 14