Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E21: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

Part 2 of 3. The Beverly Hills ladies reunite, airing their grievances while reflecting on good times. Included: Eileen sounds off about Brandi turning from fan to foe; Kim addresses her issues with the soap stars; and dramas revolve around Kim and Kyle.
(edited)

Get ready to drink everytime Kyle says "mean" tonight

2itqv7l.jpg

Updated - Kyle is poking fun at herself. She knows viewers will call her a crybaby on social media.

161150.png

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 8
(edited)

I had breast cancer 6 yrs ago and today is mammogram day :(. I choose to beleive that Andy scheduled the reunion for tonight to reward me for a stressful day.

Best of luck today NC socialworker I'll keep you on my mind today. Hope everything goes well♡.

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 18

Get ready to drink everytime Kyle says "mean" tonight2itqv7l.jpg

Wish that meant we'd all be thirsty, that she'd refuse to let Kim ruffle her feathers - but, alas, it's not to be!

We're celebrating my birthday a little early tonight at Casa Persnickety.

Mr. Persnickety is preparing a gourmet meal for us to enjoy whilst watching this episode (and the premiere of my favorite franchise, RYONYC).

With the first 11 minutes of this we've already seen, my hopes are high that this entire episode is going to be off the hook.

Lucky for me that Mr. Persnickety loves these craptastic programs as much as I do.

And, of course, coming to these boards to read my beloved fellow PTV'ers snark is the icing on the birthday cake.

Cheers, my friends!!!

What fun - happy birthday!!!
  • Love 7
(edited)

I wish I was looking forward to this but I am not. Will record so I can fast forward. I detest the skank and the junkie. I dont want to watch Kyle cry-whine. And as of last night I am DONE with Satan Andy. I tuned into that train wreck of his last night, WWHL because he miraculously snagged Slattery and Moss from Mad Men and I will suffer Andy for that. But idiot just makes up stupid ass games and wastes awesome guests. What a moron.

No wonder he loves the tramp. Similar brain power.

Edited by chlban
  • Love 12
(edited)

Mr. Persnickety is preparing a gourmet meal for us to enjoy whilst watching this episode (and the premiere of my favorite franchise, RYONYC).

With the first 11 minutes of this we've already seen, my hopes are high that this entire episode is going to be off the hook.

Lucky for me that Mr. Persnickety loves these craptastic programs as much as I do.

And, of course, coming to these boards to read my beloved fellow PTV'ers snark is the icing on the birthday cake.

Cheers, my friends!!!

Happy Birthday! A wonderful full night ahead with both HW shows to snark about! LOL

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 6

Cheers, my friends!!!

Happy Birthday, Persnickety - Hope Lisa Rinna continues to be your hour long gift that keeps on giving!

• Love 6

Cheers, my friends!!!

Happy Birthday Persnickety! My jealousy of you right now is off the charts - I wish Mr. Motorcity would do something other than mock my love for this shit fest. I made what I believed to be a passionate and reasoned argument as to why I need special eats and drinks for tonight.  A night when I could enjoy watching both my fav. HW shows on the same night. I saw nothing but pity in his beautiful brown eyes. 

• Love 11
(edited)

I am pathetic. I am waiting for 2 Real Housewives tonight.  It's like Christmas. I even have wine ready for 8 PM.

ETA, After reading this thread, I see I am not alone. 

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • Love 15

Happy Birthday Persnickety! My jealousy of you right now is off the charts - I wish Mr. Motorcity would do something other than mock my love for this shit fest. I made what I believed to be a passionate and reasoned argument as to why I need special eats and drinks for tonight. A night when I could enjoy watching both my fav. HW shows on the same night. I saw nothing but pity in his beautiful brown eyes.

This.

I wish hubby would watch with me too. Nope nothing but mockery from him, ((shrugs)), oh well. Yeah, a little jealous of Persnickity :)

Happy Birthday! Persnickity

I am pathetic. I am waiting for 2 Real Housewives tonight. It's like Christmas. I even have wine ready for 8 PM.

ETA, After reading this thread, I see I am not alone.

No, not alone :)
  • Love 4

My boob smashing went well, it's persnikety's birthday and it's national beer day!! The Stars are all aligned for an epic reunion. I hope everyone is going to give RHoNY a shot.

I am going to be so drunk tonight. I'm talking Brandi-like drunk. I am going to drink because it is National Beer Day. Because my two fav. shows are both on. Because the smashing of the boobs went well for NC Socialworker, and for Persnikety's birthday. I will clearly have to call off work tomorrow.  

• Love 23

I am going to be so drunk tonight. I'm talking Brandi-like drunk. I am going to drink because it is National Beer Day. Because my two fav. shows are both on. Because the smashing of the boobs went well for NC Socialworker, and for Persnikety's birthday. I will clearly have to call off work tomorrow.

Or you could roll in like a hungover LuAnn and say: Be cool. Don't be like....uncool! (I'm hoping that scene is as good as the preview makes it look!).

Out to buy beer before 8 PM. Not really a beer drinker, but my supply of Fabellini has run out, for some reason....

• Love 10

Or you could roll in like a hungover LuAnn and say: Be cool. Don't be like....uncool! (I'm hoping that scene is as good as the preview makes it look!).

Out to buy beer before 8 PM. Not really a beer drinker, but my supply of Fabellini has run out, for some reason....

Lotus, I am kicking myself because I never bought any of Lisa V's Sangria like I said that I would. Instead, I made a batch of my own and am enjoying it madly. I will add in a beer between BH and NY since I think that I must because of the day (Stella being my beer of choice).

Yes, I am hoping that Lu's "cool" speech is as good as I think it will be. I am so horny for the NY show.

Here's to Birthdays (persnickety), Boob Smashes (nc socialworker), and Beer (everyone but me)!!!  <---- and my love for alliteration.  

Happy HoWifing, everyone!

Happy HoWifing right back to you! I am hoping you will stay on Bravo to watch NY so we can get your take on those gals.

• Love 5

I wish I was looking forward to this but I am not. Will record so I can fast forward. I detest the skank and the junkie. I dont want to watch Kyle cry-whine. And as of last night I am DONE with Satan Andy. I tuned into that train wreck of his last night, WWHL because he miraculously snagged Slattery and Moss from Mad Men and I will suffer Andy for that. But idiot just makes up stupid ass games and wastes awesome guests. What a moron.

No wonder he loves the tramp. Similar brain power.

Last night I thought it interesting that Brandi was the topic of conversation and Moss and Slattery were cool about her-not nice but cool.  Then it is again revealed that Mad Men star Talia Balsam is Vince Van Patten's cousin and that he, John Slattery, Talia's husband, likes both Vince and Eileen and they do get together.  Sometimes if you are Brandi it is not worth it to get up in the morning.  Andy would rather have "Slat" on any day over Brandi drunken ass.

• Love 7

I purposely didn't watch the First Look, so I can hardly wait until 8:00 to see the Beverly Hills women tear into each other, followed by reacquainting myself with my favorite New York ladies.  With warm weather on the way, I've got my favorite Summer Shandy all chilled and ready for the two hour marathon.  My ass won't be leaving the couch other than for a couple of bathroom breaks (due to the fact that beer goes right through me, but then, that's probably TMI!)  Can't wait to read what all you other Housewife addicts have to say following the shows.  Happy viewing!  

• Love 7

Cheers, my friends!!!

Happy Birthday and drink up!

• Love 3

I wish I was looking forward to this but I am not. Will record so I can fast forward. I detest the skank and the junkie. I dont want to watch Kyle cry-whine. 

Yes, I am hoping that Lu's "cool" speech is as good as I think it will be. I am so horny for the NY show.

Happy HoWifing right back to you! I am hoping you will stay on Bravo to watch NY so we can get your take on those gals.

I kind of agree, chlban.  I'm not really wanting to watch this crapalooza because I've got a migraine and cramps and I'm not in the mood to suffer fools.  Even less than normal.   I'd like to get a long sock, put an orange in it, and beat Drunk and Drunker over the head with it every time they get on my Goddamn nerves.  

Homie (The Clown) don't play that, Brandi.  

I hope I can watch NY this season, too, MCM.  My Bethany's back and they're gonna be in trouble, hey la, hey la.   I feel the same about LuAnn's "cool" comment --it better deliver.  So I'll be dining on chocolate, Ibuprofen, and judgment tonight and taking notes for later bitching and snarking.     

• Love 11

My boob smashing went well, it's persnikety's birthday and it's national beer day!! The Stars are all aligned for an epic reunion. I hope everyone is going to give RHoNY a shot.

As my grandma would say, Lord bless you and keep you, nc socialworker-- congrats on your good news!  Hopefully, the only boob that gets smashed tonight is BG!

• Love 9

Cheers, my friends!!!

Happy Birthday Persnickety!

We'll post a ton of snark in honor of your special day!  LOL

• Love 5
(edited)

Yes, you are. 

And I am HERE for Eileen. All day, every day. Who would have known I'd be a huge Kristen DiMera supporter? 

Happy birthday, Persnickety! 

Oh my! When Eileen told Brandi to "Shut the fuck up!" I was HERE for it! Yes, Eileen. YES!

And.

And and and--when she snarked to Brandi, "Oh, so you're the moral compass on the show?"? I was like, COT dammit, Eileen! I'm not gonna make it through this hour if you keep up with these. 

Edited by Mozelle
  • Love 20

Brandi "the moral compass of the show", best line Eileen.  Brandi is indeed a joke and she deserves all the laughs and FUs thrown at her, she works hard to earn them.

• Love 19

Thanks, Mya Stone!

Did anyone else notice when Andy said to Eileen, "Coming in, you don’t have a script…”  Brandi and Kim give each other looks.  What was *that* about?

• Love 3

Sorry I'm not skilled enough to copy and paste a tweet with a pic, but Eileen just tweeted "My decorator: #americanpsycho" and a pic of Christian Bale from said movie.  I got a good chuckle out of that one.  

• Love 11

Healthy boobies are happy boobies. I suggest you follow the playbook of OC Vicki and let the boobies out to play.

(NY or bust -- pardon the pun.)

• Love 5

Happy Birthday, Persnickety! Enjoy and get your drink on!

Congratulations ncsocialworker on getting thru your annual boob smashing and coming out on the other side of breast cancer 6 years ago. I lost my mom to breast cancer when I was 10.

• Love 7