Well to be fair to Kim it isn't really a slip if:

You had a reason

You really really wanted that drink or drug

No one sees it

Your on vacation

Your in 100 percent pain

Your in a foreign country

It leap year

Your turtle friend invites you, you can't be rude!

I'm sure Bill W (aa founder) would have included all that if he wasn't so busy , getting sober and all.

• Love 18

Did Paris and Nicky go to the first wedding? These families Richards/Unsamskys/Hiltons whole thing is get all 12 cousins together like they did with Nicky's book signing. Maybe they are trying to work out a way make sure all of the families are there for this huge blow out wedding. Then they will sell their pictures to the press like usual and parade how many guests were in attendance etc.

I for one do not find Brooke to be a celebrity.  A bit of reach having an entire second wedding to have photos of your famous cousins.  I am the type to look for the gift registry-that usually tells the tale for me.

I don't think bravo popped for the first wedding-if they did they got shortchanged.  In any event it all happens again next month.

• Love 2
(edited)

Last we heard Kim's kids detest Brandi.  I am sure Brandi will be a guest at the next wedding if it means not having to listen to Mom give a toast go on and on about how much Monty loves her and how they are best friends, mom's love of unicorns, turtles and show Escape to Witch Mountain and Hello Larry reruns on the Jumbotron.  I am thinking the obvious is being over looked here-Brooke just got married 10 months ago in a big white dress and in a formal setting.  Let's talk about screwed up kids.

I am curious where we heard that Kim's kids hate Brandi?  Not nitpicking, was it in the tabloids?  I certainly can see them not liking Brandi because of the exposure to the paparazzi she brings. But those kids seem notoriously tight-lipped.  The rumors that there was never any 2nd wedding for Brooke that Kim was stressed have proven not to be true, so it seems that Kim's family is good at diverting.  

As for the source of this rumor about Kyle, Kathy H was also hanging around Brandi, she easily could have told Brandi about Kyle's indiscretion.  My bets are the splits again. Lol.

IMO Kim was given an ultimatum back in Holland never to say anything else about whatever she was implying about Harry H.  In exchange, Bravo said they would keep in the vault whatever embarrassing video they had of her.  She was going to go "there" about Harry, even if it was something so innocuous as having a wandering eye.  Everyone has secrets in Hollywood.  Lisa R's twitter rampage was too obnoxious and confident that Kim wouldn't spill.

Andy IMO is asking Brandi all these questions to set her up for criticism.  He's feeding her to the sharks, not playing favorites.  On WWHL Brandi said she felt like she was vindicated (not quite sure that's the word she used) by the end.  So part 3 better bring a change for her, or she'll need to borrow Heather DuBrow's "thesaurus."

Edited by jinjer
  • Love 2

You had a reason

No one sees it

Your on vacation

Your in 100 percent pain

It leap year

I'm sure Bill W (aa founder) would have included all that if he wasn't so busy , getting sober and all.

Hey, those are all my excuses for cheating on my diets!  You know, if you break a cookie in half before you eat it, the calories leak out.

• Love 13

Can I add "chronic" to this ailment? In all of Kim's excuse and "reasons" for taking the pill, I don't know if anyone noticed or mentioned her using the new word "chronic" to describe her pain on Poker Night. Because her pain wasn't just 100%, but chronic. I'm guessing she thought this made her slip-up, er, I mean reason for taking the pill more justifiable. Very sly.

Yes!  I noted this too.  Can Kim be any more of a fucking abject-recovery cliche?  All it means is that she probably takes pills chronically.  

THE WORST

• Love 2
(edited)

This is brilliant. It doesn't hurt that this was my favorite scene/song in the movie, but damn - the talent to come up with this! I'm 100% impressed! God damnit!

Brilliant, just brilliant!  I could just "see" and "hear" them acting out the scene as I was reading along!

Aww, thanks you guys! I'm still out of likes so I just wanted to post my thanks again!

Andy IMO is asking Brandi all these questions to set her up for criticism.

Even when he asks her things like which housewife she thinks should be fired? Brandi was the only one who got that question. Meanwhile if he'd asked the others with the exception of Kim, I'd be willing to bet that they'd all say Brandi. I find it interesting too that Brandi wants to harp on the assault and battery thing and how she had glass all over her even in her hair yet she thinks that Eileen is the one who should be fired and not LisaR. I know it's a small thing but it's totally bothering me how she's lying about how she had to pick small pieces of glass out of her clothing even though the glass was shattered by Eileen.

ETA: Because it's good to get the names right.

Edited by Avaleigh
  • Love 8

I am curious where we heard that Kim's kids hate Brandi?  Not nitpicking, was it in the tabloids?  I certainly can see them not liking Brandi because of the exposure to the paparazzi she brings. But those kids seem notoriously tight-lipped.  The rumors that there was never any 2nd wedding for Brooke that Kim was stressed have proven not to be true, so it seems that Kim's family is good at diverting.  

As for the source of this rumor about Kyle, Kathy H was also hanging around Brandi, she easily could have told Brandi about Kyle's indiscretion.  My bets are the splits again. Lol.

IMO Kim was given an ultimatum back in Holland never to say anything else about whatever she was implying about Harry H.  In exchange, Bravo said they would keep in the vault whatever embarrassing video they had of her.  She was going to go "there" about Harry, even if it was something so innocuous as having a wandering eye.  Everyone has secrets in Hollywood.  Lisa R's twitter rampage was too obnoxious and confident that Kim wouldn't spill.

Andy IMO is asking Brandi all these questions to set her up for criticism.  He's feeding her to the sharks, not playing favorites.  On WWHL Brandi said she felt like she was vindicated (not quite sure that's the word she used) by the end.  So part 3 better bring a change for her, or she'll need to borrow Heather DuBrow's "thesaurus."

Regarding Kim's kids hating Brandi-Season 3 in Ojai during the conversation between Brandi and Kim.  Brandi asserts it and Kim agrees.  It seems that there always was a second wedding planned if one believes Brandi and the stress of Kim planning two weddings.  The destination wedding came from previous press items before Monty was deemed dying at any moment.  It would seem to me if you are coming unhinged maybe just maybe your adult daughter should back off having the second wedding or keep mom's role at a minimum.  Of course after Brandi said it, Kim disputed it in one of her rare blogs saying the wedding planning was one of the great joys in her life.

• Love 3
I don't think bravo popped for the first wedding-if they did they got shortchanged.  In any event it all happens again next month.

Bravo paid.  Just like the pay for every wife who gets remarried along with a spinoff and those tacky ass parties they throw to create drama.

• Love 4

Regarding Kim's kids hating Brandi-Season 3 in Ojai during the conversation between Brandi and Kim.  Brandi asserts it and Kim agrees.  It seems that there always was a second wedding planned if one believes Brandi and the stress of Kim planning two weddings.  The destination wedding came from previous press items before Monty was deemed dying at any moment.  It would seem to me if you are coming unhinged maybe just maybe your adult daughter should back off having the second wedding or keep mom's role at a minimum.  Of course after Brandi said it, Kim disputed it in one of her rare blogs saying the wedding planning was one of the great joys in her life.

I'm sure Kim said all kinds of things to her kids about Brandi during season 2 as well. Remember how Kim wanted to have one of her daughters get involved in her feud with Brandi during Kyle's White Party? 

• Love 4

Wow, Lisa has a very clear way of writing this shit out.  She should come post with us.  It is an unemotional, clearly stated description of what goes down.  So she is either good or she has enough money to hire a decent ghostwriter.  BG went cheap on the writer and the face doctor and look at the result.

You know I havent been with you all but a month but I kid you not I posted something about Kyle in the upcoming episodes-thread and I feel like her ghostwriter has been on these boards too.  I think the wives might lurk from time to time. 

I wonder did a guy write Brandi's blog this week.  Not saying women dont like the pigskin but the football references was ... interesting..  The fact she called LVP  the "offensive lineman".  Kyle is the defensive lineman.  Eileen is the quarterback.  Lisa R is the safety or cornerback.   

• Love 6

On to the Harry Hamlin secret (not) this is the price LisaR pays, intentional or not for over reacting.  Let's face it Kim has been given permission to spill and she won't because she said it in anger and got the desired response.  I figure by now if there had been something about HH, or if Kim had revealed it and it been shut down by production the rumor would be out there.  Just like the Maloof's surrogacy.  There are just too many mouths on the set.  I also think perhaps Lisar was fairly secure in her absolute defense of HH. 

The way rumors get started and this is an excellent example is someone writes in a comments section of a blog or message board-"there have been rumors for years so and so is a closeted gay, or so and so is unfaithful."  So the unfounded hypotheticals become the seed of a rumor.  There are no reliable witnesses who claim to have been intimate-just a foundation based on speculation and jealousy.

I guarantee you there will be someone somewhere now claiming that Kyle did the unforgivable at her niece's wedding by doing the splits because if one Googles it a little later-it will be  there even though the poster who posted it said it in jest.

• Love 7

You know I havent been with you all but a month but I kid you not I posted something about Kyle in the upcoming episodes-thread and I feel like her ghostwriter has been on these boards too.  I think the wives might lurk from time to time. 

I wonder did a guy write Brandi's blog this week.  Not saying women dont like the pigskin but the football references was ... interesting..  The fact she called LVP  the "offensive lineman".  Kyle is the defensive lineman.  Eileen is the quarterback.  Lisa R is the safety or cornerback.   

I just thought the whole football scenario was a horrible attempt at an analogy that went nowhere.  Around my house my husband refers to RHOBH as the season and Tuesday nights as game night.  During the Reunion he calls it the playoffs.  Hey he gets any and every sport he wants to watch so I should get the sport of RH. 

I just don't know where Brandi was going with the comparisons they were weak.  She left out on the single most important positions-running back.  Also if all these women were on the same team they would not have both offensive and defensive positions.  So I get it Brandi's ghost writer doesn't watch football or no how to put together an analogy.

• Love 5

Bravo paid. Just like the pay for every wife who gets remarried along with a spinoff and those tacky ass parties they throw to create drama.

Yes of course they did.

I still remember Gretchen and Slade talking about going to Italy to find the perfect place to get married, lol unfortunately for them Bravo fired them before they had to pay for the trip and wedding.

Did that Italian wedding ever happen? Sorry wrong place to ask.

• Love 3

Kyle's daughter Farrah was dating Brooke's husband's brother for awhile (I don't know if they still date or not), but I know that the 2 cousins are very close, like sisters, and both are in real estate (does Brooke work for Mauricio or Rick?). Anyway, I don't think it's a stretch that both Brooke and obviously Farrah would be really disappointed if Kyle didn't attend the 2nd wedding.

Does anyone know when the wedding is supposed to take place?

• Love 1

Kyle's daughter Farrah was dating Brooke's husband's brother for awhile (I don't know if they still date or not), but I know that the 2 cousins are very close, like sisters, and both are in real estate (does Brooke work for Mauricio or Rick?). Anyway, I don't think it's a stretch that both Brooke and obviously Farrah would be really disappointed if Kyle didn't attend the 2nd wedding.

Brooke works for Rick

Farrah works for Mauricio.

• Love 1

Even when he asks her things like which housewife she thinks should be fired? Brandi was the only one who got that question.

I'm still kinda shocked he asked her that question. I know it's reality TV, and I'm probably taking this way too seriously, but still - imagine a scenerio where a boss asks one from a group of employees who should be fired?!! And publicly. As Nene would say -- so rude! and so nasty! And speaking of Nene, she got a lot of flack (rightly so) when she was on WWHL once and said she thought that Cynthia should be fired from RHOA. Not only was it a nasty thing to say about a former friend who needed this job, but IIRC, she said it w/o being asked. That's what makes this so unbelievable to me - Andy himself asked the question, and asked it only of Brandi. What is this - Survivor? How would Andy have felt if he was participating in a televised forum with a number of talk show hosts, and one (and only one) host was asked which other host should be fired/taken off tv, and the answer was AC?

• Love 11

On to the Harry Hamlin secret (not) this is the price LisaR pays, intentional or not for over reacting.  Let's face it Kim has been given permission to spill and she won't because she said it in anger and got the desired response.  I figure by now if there had been something about HH, or if Kim had revealed it and it been shut down by production the rumor would be out there.  Just like the Maloof's surrogacy.  There are just too many mouths on the set.  I also think perhaps Lisar was fairly secure in her absolute defense of HH. 

The way rumors get started and this is an excellent example is someone writes in a comments section of a blog or message board-"there have been rumors for years so and so is a closeted gay, or so and so is unfaithful."  So the unfounded hypotheticals become the seed of a rumor.  There are no reliable witnesses who claim to have been intimate-just a foundation based on speculation and jealousy.

I guarantee you there will be someone somewhere now claiming that Kyle did the unforgivable at her niece's wedding by doing the splits because if one Googles it a little later-it will be  there even though the poster who posted it said it in jest.

Taking my reply to Small Talk since it's off topic. My reply that is, not your post.

Even though the comment didn't make it to the reunion I'm glad that LisaV didn't let me down in her blog.

Just a footnote: Some have asked what I was going to say to Kim, before Andy shut me up. I was going to ask her why in Paris she stated I was contesting her sobriety and was so angry when I gently asked if she took a sleeping pill...to explain her bizarre behavior.

There are so many great things to me about this little quote. Not only is she pointing out Kim's hypocrisy and inconsistency but she's getting in a little dig at Andy for not always letting the other women be heard. It's outrageous how many times he wanted to shush the other women when it was time for Kim or Brandi to talk but not so much when it came to Brandi or Kim talking over the others. 

• Love 21

Even though the comment didn't make it to the reunion I'm glad that LisaV didn't let me down in her blog.

There are so many great things to me about this little quote. Not only is she pointing out Kim's hypocrisy and inconsistency but she's getting in a little dig at Andy for not always letting the other women be heard. It's outrageous how many times he wanted to shush the other women when it was time for Kim or Brandi to talk but not so much when it came to Brandi or Kim talking over the others.

I liked this too. Lisa should give Andy many digs, he was just horrible to the other women.

I could never do a show like this. I like real explanations, answers based in reality. Not crazy rambling half truths and insinuations.

I would hope to be Eileen but probably end up being like a crazed Lisa R trying to get everything out there.

• Love 6

The look of amused glee on Andy's face when Brandi made the comment about how Lisa and Kyle are friends again because Lisa supposedly wants to sell her house--ugh, I just want him to get another demotion already.

• Love 13

Yup. I noticed this, too. It felt so bizarrely one-sided to me that I'm thinking maybe they had already decided to fire Kim and Brandi by the time of the reunion taping, so maybe it was a way to let the two of them go out guns blazing. Maybe that's wishful thinking on my part, or maybe delusion. Either way, I have my fingers crossed.

• Love 9

I liked this too. Lisa should give Andy many digs, he was just horrible to the other women.

I could never do a show like this. I like real explanations, answers based in reality. Not crazy rambling half truths and insinuations.

I would hope to be Eileen but probably end up being like a crazed Lisa R trying to get everything out there.

Ramona and Nene gives him digs at reunions.  He should allow LVP to speak as freely as she wants since he begged her to return before they filmed this season.

• Love 3
(edited)

You had a reason

No one sees it

Your on vacation

Your in 100 percent pain

It leap year

Don't you know that stolen drugs are like birthday cake, they don't count towards your diet or sobriety.

And I'll throw my hate in the Kyle speculation ring and her crime against humanity at the wedding.......................................taffeta and flats.

Edited by bosawks
  • Love 4

#WhatDidKyleDo Oh I know - she ate the bow off the cake ;-)

OMFG, I was just coming here to type this in response to the link to Brandi's blog (which I won't read as I refuse to contribute clicks that may give her attention ). Is this the world we live in?

• Love 10

I think if they cut open Brandi's vagina it would be like the sharks belly in "Jaws."

You would find a license plate, a spare tire, innumerable tampons, one of Monty's pain patches, Gerald Butlers loincloth from the 300 and a lost and very scared Dutch boy.

I just read this while eating my lunch and nearly choked.  Damn you, Trooper York!  You have caused me 100% pain!  Now give me some drugs!

When Kim finally apologized to Eileen for calling her a beast in Amsterdam, I noticed Kyle starting to get the teary face.  Of the brazilion horrible things Kim has said and done to her in their lives, I wonder if Kyle has ever received an apology?  (rhetorical question)

Not to defend Andy, but I think he's pitching softballs to Brandi as a way to make sure she doesn't get up and walk out.  If she feels like EVERYONE is taking shots at her she would just leave.  If she feels like at least Andy is on her side, she stays put.  I do think he's being sneaky about it though, what he says seems to be on her side but he knows she's gonna step in it when she responds and she just gets more heat from everyone else.

• Love 6

Typed up the transcript between KK for you all ☺

Kyle: Ive actually been mistreated by you. And Im not in that place right now.

-Kim gets tit for tac-

Kim: I actually feel the same way. There is just a lot of things coming up I just wanted to figure out before these things come up. I just-

Kyle: So you can dis-invite me to your daughter's wedding. Thats fine. I dont need to be there.

Kim: I didnt want to dis-invite you.

Kyle: Yeah you do.

Kim: I dont. I just-

Kyle: (voice cracking) I dont need to be there. The only reason I tried to fix things with you is because I love your children like I love my own and I want to have them in my life. I dont need to go I went to other wedding-

Kim: (scrabbling for words) I do not want to have you there-

Kyle: Im happy to support her (Brooke) and love her and all your children. I will always be there for them.

Kim: It's not-

Kyle: (Falls apart in tears) But if you want to take them from me then do that!

Kim: I dont want too. I dont want too.

Kyle: (Losses it) You're so fucking mean! Just leave me!

Even after reading the transcript I still don't understand what they are talking about. I think that's why I can't with any Richards sister. They all talk in circles and scream really loudly about...things that may happen? Something someone wanted to do but didn't? Whatever Big Kathy said the last time they talked to her ghost? I have no idea. If Kim disinvited Kyle why not say "you called me on Tuesday and said 'Don't come'." And if Kim didn't why not just say "Kyle I never disinvited you. You got an invitation, but I'm not going to beg you to come." (Personally I think the truth on this one is in the middle) Neither of them ever actually say anything concrete. It's all about "their truth". Ugg. If they're both back next season I may have to cut and run. My liver can't take the amount I have to drink to tolerate that family.

• Love 6
(edited)

IMO Kim was given an ultimatum back in Holland never to say anything else about whatever she was implying about Harry H.  In exchange, Bravo said they would keep in the vault whatever embarrassing video they had of her.  She was going to go "there" about Harry, even if it was something so innocuous as having a wandering eye.  Everyone has secrets in Hollywood.  Lisa R's twitter rampage was too obnoxious and confident that Kim wouldn't spill.

OR, LisaR was confident because she knows Kim is full of shit and a liar, and there was nothing to spill to begin with.

If Brandi can forgive Kim and be best friends with her after Dana/Pam's game night, and Kim can forgive Brandi for calling her a meth head that same night, why can't she understand how Kyle and LisaV can again be friends after having problems with each other?

Edited by parisprincess
  • Love 22

This reunion has sealed my impression, that Brandi has taken this show down to the ground. Kim is evil, but without Brandi as a sidekick, Kim's participation on the show would have been in limited form just as it has been in the past...limited until she became empowered by BFF Brandi's support.

Only Andy would cast a low life like Brandi onto a Beverly Hills franchise. He loves the down & dirty, not the lifestyles of the rich & famous. Somehow, the original concept of taking a peek behind the iron gates of OC, BH & NYC moms turned into Jersey Shore for the over 30 crowd.

Brandi needs to go. I know some think it would be boring without the conflict of Brandi, or Tamra, but save that kind of conflict for the under 30 Jerry Springer crowd. Not every show appeals to every demographic. Bravo has plenty of other shows to appeal to others. This concept was supposed to be about rich, over 30 year old housewives & their families.

Fighting with each other is unnecessary and over the top. How many people fight like this in real life?

Remember, when RHONJ took off, suddenly it blew up over the Danielle conflict. Bravo had a choice. Danielle was axed, but than they sought out Melissa & the fighting cousin. Why? Why not unrelated ladies that weren't known to be fighting with Teresa?

Let's see LVP, Kyle, Eileen, LisaR, Yo and Shiva? Denise Richards? Aren't there other fun ladies from BH, that are friends with some of these ladies that are true friends? Imagine how Joyce would have mingled if it wasn't for Catlton & Brandi? Or Carlton without Brandi?

• Love 7

I am pretty sure Kim walked out of taping the reunion and thought it went well.

Yep, because narcissists believe the story they've written for themselves and disregard whatever doesn't fit the script.

• Love 11

As far as the second wedding goes, I think there is a strong possibility that Kim said something to Brooke who in turn said something to Farrah who in turn said something to her mother.  Kyle knew exactly what Kim was referring to when Kim said, "There is just a lot of things coming up I just wanted to figure out before these things come up. I just-."  What else does Kim have coming up? 

I don't really have a problem with the second wedding.  From what I understand the first one was quite small, last minute and it mostly just immediate family.  It seems that Brooke and her boyfriend were planning this 'big' wedding for some time. 

• Love 6
I can see Kim turning on Brandi in the blink of an eye and visa versa. If both come back next season, one of them will turn on the other in a very vicious way.

Dammit, I waited all season for this! How it didn't happen after Kim saw the actual episodes is beyond me.

zoeysmom and parisprincess, I agree with y'all that Lisa R acted so confidently in regard to #WDHD because she knew that Kim had no dirt. From production leaks to the tabloids and social media, anything real would have gotten out by now.

• Love 7

Can I add "chronic" to this ailment? In all of Kim's excuse and "reasons" for taking the pill, I don't know if anyone noticed or mentioned her using the new word "chronic" to describe her pain on Poker Night. Because her pain wasn't just 100%, but chronic. I'm guessing she thought this made her slip-up, er, I mean reason for taking the pill more justifiable. Very sly.

Of course!  So we PTV MDs have diagnosed Kim with chronic broncpneukneernia.

Aww, thanks you guys! I'm still out of likes so I just wanted to post my thanks again!

Even when he asks her things like which housewife she thinks should be fired? Brandi was the only one who got that question. Meanwhile if he'd asked the others with the exception of Kim, I'd be willing to bet that they'd all say Brandi. I find it interesting too that Brandi wants to harp on the assault and battery thing and how she had glass all over her even in her hair yet she thinks that Eileen is the one who should be fired and not LisaR. I know it's a small thing but it's totally bothering me how she's lying about how she had to pick small pieces of glass out of her clothing even though the glass was shattered by Eileen.

ETA: Because it's good to get the names right.

I think Brandi chose Eileen because she knows Andy isn't sending Kyle anywhere, she is still in good with YoFo, she desperately wants to be Lisa V's bestie again and she knows she can set Lisa R off with the drop of a hat.  Eileen, however . . . Brandi is intimidated by Eileen.  Eileen is smart, she's collected and she can put an argument together without having to drop multiple F bombs or screech at a level that disturbs my dog.  Eileen is also respected professionally, happily married, she can show her children on the show and her lady bits have never been photographed candidly after a night of drinking.  In other words, Eileen owns Brandi's ass.

When Kim finally apologized to Eileen for calling her a beast in Amsterdam, I noticed Kyle starting to get the teary face.  Of the brazilion horrible things Kim has said and done to her in their lives, I wonder if Kyle has ever received an apology?  (rhetorical question)

I refuse to consider that an apology.  When Andy asks Kim if she feels she should apologize for calling Eileen a beast, fucking Kim hesitates.  She doesn't immediately say "Yes, I am so sorry", she thinks about it (or thinks about something) and then she goes off on a tangent about something somewhat relative to it. 

That "apology" wasn't sincere, it wasn't even half-hearted.

I am pretty sure Kim walked out of taping the reunion and thought it went well.

I'm pretty sure Kim walked out of taping that reunion and had no clue what planet she was on. 

If I was angry after watching the reunion part 2, after reading the blogs, I wanted to cut a bitch (preferably one named Brandi or Kim.)  

• Love 18

Even after reading the transcript I still don't understand what they are talking about. I think that's why I can't with any Richards sister. They all talk in circles and scream really loudly about...things that may happen? Something someone wanted to do but didn't? Whatever Big Kathy said the last time they talked to her ghost? I have no idea. If Kim disinvited Kyle why not say "you called me on Tuesday and said 'Don't come'." And if Kim didn't why not just say "Kyle I never disinvited you. You got an invitation, but I'm not going to beg you to come." (Personally I think the truth on this one is in the middle) Neither of them ever actually say anything concrete. It's all about "their truth". Ugg. If they're both back next season I may have to cut and run. My liver can't take the amount I have to drink to tolerate that family.

Originally, Kim threw out the threat about things that were coming up and since this wedding is in May it was probably the logical assumption. To me it sounded like after the dog bite Kim put out there, perhaps in anger, that Kyle and that fucking kid of hers, who forced Kim's dog to bite her and made her dog bite public-all just to torment Kim, threatened the great cancellation of the wedding invite.  I think with these cousins being close and Kyle still speaking to Kathy that Kim's outbursts, threats, thoughts get conveyed to Kyle.  To me it sounded more like that Kim, upon reflection realized she looked like a steaming pile of manipulative poo and tried to turn it back on Kyle again.  I guess that means that Portia is out of the flower girl job.  Collateral damage.

I too, have grown tired of the dysfunctional Richards.  I would like to see Kyle without the albatross that is Kim and see if her demeanor is more like what people claim she is off the show.

• Love 11

Originally, Kim threw out the threat about things that were coming up and since this wedding is in May it was probably the logical assumption. To me it sounded like after the dog bite Kim put out there, perhaps in anger, that Kyle and that fucking kid of hers, who forced Kim's dog to bite her and made her dog bite public-all just to torment Kim, threatened the great cancellation of the wedding invite. I think with these cousins being close and Kyle still speaking to Kathy that Kim's outbursts, threats, thoughts get conveyed to Kyle. To me it sounded more like that Kim, upon reflection realized she looked like a steaming pile of manipulative poo and tried to turn it back on Kyle again. I guess that means that Portia is out of the flower girl job. Collateral damage.

I too, have grown tired of the dysfunctional Richards. I would like to see Kyle without the albatross that is Kim and see if her demeanor is more like what people claim she is off the show.

That was sort of my guess too. That there was a fight that got nasty (have Kim and Kyle ever had a fight that didn't get nasty? Are they capable of that?) and Kim said something like "if we're so awful you don't have to come to the wedding!". I'm guessing that Kyle got an invitation anyway, but was waiting for an apology from Kim (good luck with that). They're so annoying. I would love both gone, but I'll settle for Kim.

• Love 2

What's Brandi doing with her face? I kept expecting the couch to break away to reveal Wayland Flowers with his hand up her skirt making her talk.

or he can pull the "strings" coming out of her twat 

• Love 4
(edited)

Of course!  So we PTV MDs have diagnosed Kim with chronic broncpneukneernia.

Excuse me! Let's be professional.  The bitch has Chronic Goddamn Broncpneukneenia.... at Stage 100%!!!

Fuck Monty and his cancer...THIS IS SERIOUS!!!

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 14

Excuse me! Let's be professional.  The bitch has Chronic Goddamn Broncpneukneenia.... at Stage 100%!!!

Fuck Monty and his cancer...THIS IS SERIOUS!!!

You are so right, Giselle! 

I should have shown some respect - - after all, Kim has been suffering with this goddamn thing (because of Kyle) for 6 to 8 weeks and the medication Dr. Monty prescribed for her doesn't react with her.

Ah, Kim Logic . . . making even the most illogical and irrational people seem sane for 5 seasons!

• Love 7

I had a good laugh imagining Brandi seething with jealousy as Kyle and Lisa V talked and laughed about Lisa's anxious bowels.  "But, she used to talk about her poo with ME!"

Brandi probably wiped LVP's ass.

• Love 4

Kyle's got a new blog posted.  Here's what she said about Kim:

With Kim, I am constantly being accused of things I didn't do and made to feel that all our problems are my fault. I am tired of being blamed for everything and am at a point in my life where I just can't do it anymore. There is some sort of relief when I see it played back on video and know that I am not crazy, and the events at Eileen's did play out exactly how I remember it. But even after seeing it on camera, Kim will not admit that she was wrong and still wants to blame me. I know that whatever I do, she will find fault in. So why even bother trying anymore?

There seems to be no recollection of the love and support that I have given her throughout our lives.

When Kim said she wanted to see where we were at, because there were a lot of things coming up that she needs to figure out, I knew she was referring to her daughter’s wedding. I lost it. Clearly.  It's been way too emotional and upsetting to me, and I couldn't take it anymore.

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-5/blogs/kyle-richards/kyle-this-is-the-worst-our

• Love 13
(edited)

Originally, Kim threw out the threat about things that were coming up and since this wedding is in May it was probably the logical assumption. To me it sounded like after the dog bite Kim put out there, perhaps in anger, that Kyle and that fucking kid of hers, who forced Kim's dog to bite her and made her dog bite public-all just to torment Kim, threatened the great cancellation of the wedding invite.  I think with these cousins being close and Kyle still speaking to Kathy that Kim's outbursts, threats, thoughts get conveyed to Kyle.  To me it sounded more like that Kim, upon reflection realized she looked like a steaming pile of manipulative poo and tried to turn it back on Kyle again.  I guess that means that Portia is out of the flower girl job.  Collateral damage.

I too, have grown tired of the dysfunctional Richards.  I would like to see Kyle without the albatross that is Kim and see if her demeanor is more like what people claim she is off the show.

And then her equally intolerable sidekick Brandi to talk about this "unspeakable," "unforgivable" act in which Kyle engaged at the first wedding in a collusion with Kim to try to cover Kim's essentially incoherent, semantic-laden response about uninviting Kyle to the second wedding.

Hey, Brandi, you weren't there so clearly you're just parroting some fuck-and-awe story Kim related to you.  Really reliable source you've got there, you moron.

And unless Kyle was caught fucking the groom on the wedding day, I cannot for the life of me fathom what "unspeakable," "unforgivable" act Kyle could have engaged in on Brooke's wedding day.

I'm now seriously assuming that the bullshit Kim "heard" about Harry Hamlin probably came straight from your "truth cannon" mouth as well.  Some idle piece of gossip you gleaned from a 20-year-old tabloid....kind of like the shade you tried to throw at Eileen for being a homewrecker.  

Bitch please.

For two women that love to spew every deep dark fleck of dirt you can in an effort to hurt others, no fucking way do I believe you or Kim have one shred of integrity between the two of you that would prevent either of you from screaming whatever this shit is from a mountaintop.

STFU and GTFO of my television, both of you.

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 20

Kyle's got a new blog posted.  Here's what she said about Kim:

With Kim, I am constantly being accused of things I didn't do and made to feel that all our problems are my fault. I am tired of being blamed for everything and am at a point in my life where I just can't do it anymore. There is some sort of relief when I see it played back on video and know that I am not crazy, and the events at Eileen's did play out exactly how I remember it. But even after seeing it on camera, Kim will not admit that she was wrong and still wants to blame me. I know that whatever I do, she will find fault in. So why even bother trying anymore?

There seems to be no recollection of the love and support that I have given her throughout our lives.

When Kim said she wanted to see where we were at, because there were a lot of things coming up that she needs to figure out, I knew she was referring to her daughter’s wedding. I lost it. Clearly.  It's been way too emotional and upsetting to me, and I couldn't take it anymore.

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-5/blogs/kyle-richards/kyle-this-is-the-worst-our

Dear Kyle,

You are not crazy. Your sister is a full-fledged narcissist; her "memory" will always serve her present needs. Please read up on this personality disorder and you will no longer be confused. You owe it to yourself and to your family.

Take care (really),

No-longer-confused-nexxie

• Love 18

Kyle shouldn't worry about attending one of Brooke's weddings as they are becoming like the movie 50 First Dates.

Kim can't remember them so they have to be repeated over and over.

• Love 19

And then her equally intolerable sidekick Brandi to talk about this "unspeakable," "unforgivable" act in which Kyle engaged at the first wedding in a collusion with Kim to try to cover Kim's essentially incoherent, semantic-laden response about uninviting Kyle to the second wedding.

Hey, Brandi, you weren't there so clearly you're just parroting some fuck-and-awe story Kim related to you. Really reliable source you've got there, you moron.

And unless Kyle was caught fucking the groom on the wedding day, I cannot for the life of me fathom what "unspeakable," "unforgivable" act Kyle could have engaged in on Brooke's wedding day.

I'm now seriously assuming that the bullshit Kim "heard" about Harry Hamlin probably came straight from your "truth cannon" mouth as well. Some idle piece of gossip you gleaned from a 20-year-old tabloid....kind of like the shade you tried to throw at Eileen for being a homewrecker.

Bitch please.

For two women that love to spew every deep dark fleck of dirt you can in an effort to hurt others, no fucking way do I believe you or Kim have one shred of integrity between the two of you that would prevent either of you from screaming whatever this shit is from a mountaintop.

STFU and GTFO of my television, both of you.

I'm assuming the "horrible" thing Kyle did was get into a fight with Kim.

• Love 6

The wedding is in May of 2015. 

Farrah dated Brooke's husband's twin brother for eight years.  Kyle was there at the hospital when the twins were born.  Farrah, Nicki and Paris did not attend the first wedding they were in Spain on vacation-the same place Kyle and family were and gave up part of their vacation to come home for the practice wedding.

• Love 8

The wedding is in May of 2015.

Farrah dated Brooke's husband's twin brother for eight years. Kyle was there at the hospital when the twins were born. Farrah, Nicki and Paris did not attend the first wedding they were in Spain on vacation-the same place Kyle and family were and gave up part of their vacation to come home for the practice wedding.

Or, depending on how cynical you want to be, the wedding that Bravo was filming.

• Love 3

I 100% goddamn love you, SQ.

But I fixed this for you - - I believe Kim had broncpneukneernia.  And if someone who is a good, decent person who never did anything to anybody gives you his prescription drugs it's okay and it's not a relapse.  Because the turtles said so.

Thank you, Psychoticstate!  The love is 100% mutual, homie.   

Also, thank you for correcting my diagnosis.  But it's not my fault, you see.  My sister stole all of my goddamn medical journals, so I couldn't become a World Famous Doctor to the Stahs and provide for my family as a single mother of five beautiful furbabies, and now I have to live in a rented van down by the river in Egypt and spend MY NIGHTS in 100% pain.  

Now I need to catch up on the rest of this thread, that went from 6 pages to 12 pages while I was busy having a drunken Xanaxed blackout. 

• Love 13