Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E21: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

I'm not "defending" Kim, but she said repeatedly to Kyle when Kyle was screeching about Kim uninviting her from her daughter's wedding that she didn't? So did she or didn't she? I feel like Kyle was just saying that she'd be hurt if that was a possibility of happening. Or maybe Kim threatened it but hadn't followed through yet? I'm so confused why Kyle kept going on about it when Kim said she didn't do that and that she didn't mind if Kyle was at the wedding.

RumRaisin can't remember what she has said or done. She proved that this season and this reunion. Roll the tape!

Something like that didn't come from out of the blue, I believe Kim has said something to someone and it got back to Kyle. Kim just wasn't expecting Kyle to bring it up, just like she wasn't expecting Lisa to challenge her to say the "dirt" she had on HH. She was scrambling for a response to give because she knew people would view her as the monster and liar that she is.

Kim is vicious with Kyle and once she has eviscerated her she pretends to be loving, but inside secretly smiling at the pain she has caused. She is an abuser, exactly like the husband that beats his wife then tells her he loves her while stroking her hair and avoiding her blackened eyes.

Brandi's blog is up. She says something about Kyle doing something unspeakable at Brooke's wedding. Except now we'll be speaking about it and Kyle won't be able to. From Brandi's blog:

Kyle, Kim never mentioned you not being welcome at Brooke's wedding; she also didn’t mention what you did at Brooke’s first wedding that was      unspeakable… Kim  protected you and didn’t speak of it, so I won't go into details now, but we all know it was      unforgiveable.

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-5/blogs/brandi-glanville/brandi-kim-and-i-were-playing

What? She refused to choke down another Fat Burger?

• Love 16

Brandi's blog is up. She says something about Kyle doing something unspeakable at Brooke's wedding. Except now we'll be speaking about it and Kyle won't be able to. From Brandi's blog:

Kyle, Kim never mentioned you not being welcome at Brooke's wedding; she also didn’t mention what you did at Brooke’s first wedding that was      unspeakable… Kim  protected you and didn’t speak of it, so I won't go into details now, but we all know it was      unforgiveable.

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-5/blogs/brandi-glanville/brandi-kim-and-i-were-playing

I just asked about this in Brandi's thread. Is Brandi doing a "throw out BS/lie and hope it sticks" trick like she and Kim love to rely on? She, Brandi, is a piece of work saying something like this considering she was not at that wedding.

• Love 13

Oh boy I smell another HH accusation.  Speak up Kim.  Nice way to stay out of the sisters' business Brandi. 

Brandi speaks in the past tense as if she is gone.  She went after Vanderpump again.  Ho-hum-does Brandi not understand Ken is in surgery?  Where is the out reach a proper human being would employ at this time?

• Love 11
Oh Brandi thought she was so clever bringing up assault/battery. I was too jazzed when Kyle asked her about those threats Brandiboop made at her. And stupid ass lost her cool and said she hasn't done it yet. Well there went your argument dumbass!

Especially because she, like many people, is incorrect about the definition of assault ("assault is carried out by a threat of bodily harm coupled with an apparent, present ability to cause the harm").

I watched my recording out of morbid curiousity, and now that's 30-40 minutes I'll never get back.

So Kim heard something about Harry, and still won't say what it was. She's protecting Brandi, from the look on Brandi's face when she said all of that. I loved how Lisa R would stand up when she's pissed, that's what you do when you mean business. Brandi, on the other hand, seemed to sink lower into the sofa.

It got to the point I was just looking at the body language and facial expressions instead of trying to make sense of all the screaming.

I think the reason Kim is trying to keep her kids away from Kyle is because they probably feel Kyle has been a better mother figure throughout the years.

I'll be glad when this cluster of a season is finally over.

• Love 9
(edited)
Sad to say but Kyle's life will be a lot easier once her sister passes. Kim loves torturing her.

She's like Zelda from Pet Sematary.

Reminds me of Teresa Giudice when Danielle mentioned her brother and sister-in-law at that reunion where she actually physically moved Andy out of the way to try and get to Danielle.  This was before her brother and sister-in-law and cousin became cast members.  She was so mad she seemed to be speaking in tongues.

Man, I miss her...

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 1
Excuse me, but if anyone, and I mean if anyone dared to try to insinuate anything about any member of my family - my spouse, my kids, my siblings, my dog - IT'S ON. I mean, the shit is on! Brandi isn't the only one who can claim that mentioning any family member sets her off. Try that shit with me and one will see what that gets them. I am a fighting bitch. I won't physically assault people, but my mouth will let people know they pushed the wrong button. Family is a sensitive topic in my book. I mentioned this before and I don't mind posting it again. Say whatever shit you want about me, but keep my family and friends out of it! Even if it is a lie just to throw something at me. I don't play that and clearly LisaR follows that same rule. I know plenty of people who don't appreciate having people mention their family members during a disagreement, argument or fight.

This is a very good point.  That's why I like Lisa R got so upset. See, these women realize that they are on TV, that they are on a show.  They know that if things, even though they might be false, get put out there, it's out there for people to discuss, it's out there in the universe.  It's like when I see something in the Daily Mail, even though I know 90% of the shit in that rag is made up, it's out there.  And I think that's why Lisa got upset.

• Love 7

Eileen: She is close to 60, right? Such a gorgeous, natural beauty. It's nice to see she has just a few wrinkles in her neck and her face can actually move.

I agree.  On RHONY we're talking about how good the work Lu has had done is.  But I'd pick Eileen's doctor in a minute. She's gorgeous. Whatever is being done is allowing her to age gracefully.  Unlike every single one of the others who are going to extremes way too soon.  Slow and steady wins the race, ladies.

• Love 10

I think being on the Cedric/ Stasi team is nothing to write home about Brandi. I hope Lisa V drunk dials her and starts crying about how Ken is better then her father and mother.....put together. Wait, isn't that what you do when a loved one is ill?I have no doubt that Kyle did not misbehave at her nieces wedding . I see she has gone to the Kim Richards school of emotional blackmail. Throw out something and just wait for people to start guessing what it could possibly be. I hope no one gives her the satisfaction. And I also hope that now that Kyle seems to have gone to the spine store and purchased a back bone she lets a few truths out about Brandi and Kim. Kyle you have earned it, no one would blame you.

• Love 12

Ugh, I just read her whole blog post.  Alls I gotsta say to this nasty bitch was succinctly said by one Ms. Kristen Taekman at the last RHoNYC reunion.  Take it away Kristen!

tumblr_n9yg7nA7le1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

• Love 9

So let's see.  Brandi wasn't at Brook's wedding, so, this information probably came from Kim who we all know is so astute at remembering 'facts'.  Just like Brandi.  Please.....There's Kim's world and then there is what actually happened.

• Love 15
(edited)

So let's see. Brandi wasn't at Brook's wedding, so, this information probably came from Kim who we all know is so astute at remembering 'facts'. Just like Brandi. Please.....There's Kim's world and then there is what actually happened.

My thoughts exactly just like Kyle stole her God damn house. Perhaps Kyle could regale us with drunken Kim stories throughtout the years. I'm sure she was just a delight at family get togethers. We've all seen how loose and fun she gets after a few drinks.

Eta this truth war is one Kim can't win so don't even try.

Edited by nc socialworker
  • Love 11
(edited)

Brandi was lying when asked if she was jealous of Eileen - who has the husband, family, home, career.  I remember their first meeting where Brandi came off like a cray-cray fan.

Lisa R brought her A-game, guns a blazing against Brandi.

I also say fire incompetent Andy.  He's completely useless.

Edited by twilightzone
  • Love 14
(edited)

Here's how I see Kim.  I believe the reason she's so mean and nasty is because she knows damn well she had a relapse with that medication.  If a person is addicted to prescription medication, the last thing they should do is take someone else's meds.  Kim knows she slipped and what made it worse was it was on TV, she's busted!  She can't hide.  Everybody knows.  So she deflects, she gaslights, she tells everybody else that they're the problem and she's sober.  

Andy Cohen completely lost control of that reunion; Tanisha from Bad Girls Club could do a better job.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 18
(edited)

Kyle, Kim never mentioned you not being welcome at Brooke's wedding; she also didn’t mention what you did at Brooke’s first wedding that was unspeakable… Kim protected you and didn’t speak of it, so I won't go into details now, but we all know it was unforgiveable.

If Brandi wasn't trying to come between Kim & Kyle during this past season, (She most certainly did) she certainly can't claim that's true now. She is even more of a snake than I imagined. This is as low as it gets Brandi.

IF she's coming back next season, I truly hope not one HW says AnYTHING to her, including hello or goodbye at any HW event. Brandi is pure evil.

Edited by IKnowRight
  • Love 7

Smoking gun?! If it refers to LisaR's threatening texts, it's only considered dramatic because it is coming from LisaR not Brandi or Kim. Why is it ok for Brandi and Kim to go there, but when another HW does, it's going too far? Is that because Brandi and Kim cross the line of decency so often, that Andy employs different standards for the HWs with no boundaries, while looking down on HWs that "should know better?"

JMO, but I don't think the smoking gun is going to be about the texts. I know that Andy said it had something to do with Lisar, but they are letting too much out about it already. They showed the extended clip of this last  night on WWHL and I think it is up on the Bravo site. I don't think they would be revealing so much if it was "the" smoking gun. I really think it is going to have something to do with Kyle and Kim. Brandi mentioned in her blog that Kyle did something "unforgivable" at Brooke's wedding (I shudder at what Brandi might claim to be "unforgivable), and Lisa said something interesting in her blog: 

"Relationships with friends old and new can never be as complex as those of siblings. The deep rooted history that spills over into every conversation between the two sisters is sometimes hard to comprehend, so as we close on this penultimate episode, I assure you there are new revelations. The interference from a third party, with an intent to undermine one of the sisters, becomes evident next week as you will see."

I think that Brandi and Kim are going to level some huge charge at Kyle, and it's going to be different from what Kim says about Alexia.  In one of the previews Kyle talks about leaving the reunion. I think that this is what Brandi meant when she said on WWHL that she felt "vindicated" by the end of the reunion. Nothing would make her feel better than to have proven what she said in her initial claim that Kyle is a horrible sister. 

• Love 5

#WhatDidKyleDo    

Let's hope it had nothing to do with a dog.  IF Kyle did anything, I would speculate that she spent a great deal of time on the dance floor twirling her hair and doing the splits.  At the very worst, she forgot they weren't filming and caused a scene.  Complete with tears and hysterics. 

Now in my imagination, she and Monty snuck off and smoked a fatty and then she did all of the above.

• Love 13

Let's hope it had nothing to do with a dog.  IF Kyle did anything, I would speculate that she spent a great deal of time on the dance floor twirling her hair and doing the splits.  At the very worst, she forgot they weren't filming and caused a scene.  Complete with tears and hysterics. 

Now in my imagination, she and Monty snuck off and smoked a fatty and then she did all of the above.

And, she found Kim's stolen narc stash and put it back into Monty's pill bottles.

• Love 10

Lisa said something interesting in her blog: 

"Relationships with friends old and new can never be as complex as those of siblings. The deep rooted history that spills over into every conversation between the two sisters is sometimes hard to comprehend, so as we close on this penultimate episode, I assure you there are new revelations. The interference from a third party, with an intent to undermine one of the sisters, becomes evident next week as you will see."

She's an intriguing little minx.  I almost want to say it's NOT Brandi that she's referring to because it's so obvious.  Lisa has had no problem calling out Brandi by name up til now so why allude to a 'third party'?.  I mean, all this talk about Eileen and LisaR being the stars at shutting Brandi down, I would put that trophy firmly in LisaV's hand.  She's been calm and direct and states the facts as she sees them.  No motherfucking this or that, no hysterics, she hasn't moved her lovely arse off the sofa an inch.  I don't think Brandi much cares about how Rinna and Eileen have talked to her, but LisaV?  Oh yeah, that burns.

But anyhooters, what if the third person is the smoking gun?  Someone totally unsuspected.  Kathy?  Yolanda?

• Love 5
(edited)

I don't have much to say about part 2 except that I liked First Look better than the actual reunion. Other than Eileen saying to Brandi, "Then you just keep acting like an asshole", this reunion was predictable for me and a waste of time.

I'm tired of Andy giving Brandi and Kim so much rope. I figured he was either giving them plenty to hang themselves with or bc their days are numbered. Now I think it's bc he just plain sucks.

Edited by msblossom
  • Love 4
(edited)

How very noble of Brandi to not reveal this allegedly "unspeakable" act.

Clearly Brandi and Kim are studying from the same "I'm Not That Type of Person" handbook.

Kim has dirt on Harry Hamlin but her morals are too high for her to reveal it.

Brandi references some "unspeakable" act in which Kyle engaged but won't reveal it.

Fuck you, Brandi and Kim.

Better yet, go fuck each other.

Gawd, I want both of them both 100% off of this goddamned show.

ETA:  THE GODDAMNED PATCH FOR 100% PAIN!!!

It just occurred to me that perhaps this patch Brandi spoke of could very well be a Subutex patch....Subutex is a drug often used for those withdrawing from opiates (heroin, morphine, etc).  

And being prescribed Subutex is very common for addicts withdrawing from opiates, as it negates unpleasant withdrawal symptoms and cravings.

Combined with the mystery ailment(s) and the hospital stay, suddenly Kim's "patch" is starting to make a lot more sense, particularly in the context of which Brandi described it to Rinna during their discussion.

Hmmmmm.

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 14

Better yet, go fuck each other.

Yes, Brandi did something unspeakable but I'm too much of a lady to say.  It was very bad and if her sons found out she could lose custody but I'll take the high road here and not say a word.

You know the third or fourth time K/B says this kind of thing it just seems worn out.

• Love 10

What in Satan's hell has Brandy done to her face? She looks like swollen stone, it that's even possible.

Yesterday, I went out for my first bike ride of the season.  But first I had to fill up the tires with the bike pump.  Reminds me of Brandi's face:  I kept looking for the plug because some doctor MUST have pumped it up and then put the cap on.

• Love 4

She's an intriguing little minx.  I almost want to say it's NOT Brandi that she's referring to because it's so obvious.  Lisa has had no problem calling out Brandi by name up til now so why allude to a 'third party'?.  I mean, all this talk about Eileen and LisaR being the stars at shutting Brandi down, I would put that trophy firmly in LisaV's hand.  She's been calm and direct and states the facts as she sees them.  No motherfucking this or that, no hysterics, she hasn't moved her lovely arse off the sofa an inch.  I don't think Brandi much cares about how Rinna and Eileen have talked to her, but LisaV?  Oh yeah, that burns.

But anyhooters, what if the third person is the smoking gun?  Someone totally unsuspected.  Kathy?  Yolanda?

I don't think it is Yolanda and I'm glad she went home so early. She always came off as making excuses for brandy or going easy on her. If she had stayed Brandy would have once again gotten away with saying any vile thing she liked and Yolanda would have cut short or diffused any rightful anger served towards Brandy.

• Love 4

I'm tired of Andy giving Brandi and Kim so much rope. I figured he was either giving them plenty to hang themselves with or bc their days are numbered. Now I think it's bc he just plain sucks.

Agreed. Andy has single handily lost all control of this reunion and not being a very good mentor. Hes sitting back like rest of us enjoying the show.

• Love 5

I just watched. I was fully prepared to be disgusted with Brandi and Kim as usual but in addition to that I've basically come out of this reunion despising Andy Cohen. He is the worst moderator ever as far as I'm concerned and the way he validates the horrible behavior of Kim and Brandi irritates the fuck out of me. He is worse than useless.

If I had a dead mackerel I would buy a ticket to go where WWHL is shot to slap Andy upside his square head!  I knew production was on Kim and Brandi's side when they showed Brandi's conversation with LisaR about Kim and cut it off right before Brandi was about to say Kim should have an intervention because she was "worse than everyone thinks".  I almost hit the floor when that happened.  I say we all write in and have Andy's ass fired.  He's not unbiased enough to be the mediator.

OMG did I see red when they cut the most relevant part of that clip. And then for Andy to not follow up on any of it? The other women are doing a better job of asking Kim questions than Andy is. What the fuck is his problem and why does he continue to protect Kim and Brandi? It was too frustrating.

Not showing the clips with Jennifer? Not calling Kim on the fact that she has said in previous seasons that one pill equals a relapse? Grrrr. Damn it, I was hoping that LisaV would bring it up because LisaV was the one who got blasted the hardest when Kim fell off of the wagon in Paris. Kim was pissed beyond belief that LisaV wondered if she might have taken a pill and Kim snapped and said that taking a pill would mean that she'd relapsed.

Kim clearly blames Kyle and LisaR for fucking Poker Night. LOL that she thinks that she's made all of these apologies and then flat out admits that she didn't and says that she doesn't think that she should have to make apologies anyway. This stupid woman can't keep track of any of her lies. I can't even tell if she watched this season or not. Her recap of Poker Night was wrong in every way. Even if she can't remember because she was so zapped she'd still be able to see the footage of what really happened yet somehow she wants to try to get the viewers to believe in a version of events that never took place. It's unbelievable and shows how damaged her mind is from all of the years of drug abuse. Talk about being a walking cautionary tale.

They showed Kim smoking a goddamned cigar in the Poker Night clip and nobody brings this up during her pneumonia/bronchitis bullshit excuse? Nobody mentions the hernia? (If they'd played the full clip of Brandi/LisaR we would have heard Brandi's own skepticism about the hernia story. They don't show Brandi saying that Kim fell off of the wagon or that her brain is telling her that Kim needs help? I want to know what Kim thinks about this shit yet for whatever reason Andy doesn't think it's relevant. 

Kim really showed what a sick piece of work she is when she laughed about LisaR not being an "expert" about addiction issues when she was referencing how death from addiction issues has framed the way she looks at other people dealing with addiction. 

Why doesn't anybody tell Kim that if she wants to be on the show she has to accept the fact that the other women are going to talk about her and what's going on in her life if they're going to interact together. 

Kim keeps insisting that she asked Lisa if she wanted to talk about Harry but what she actually said was "Let's talk about the husband." and then she made a grimace to indicate that whatever it was that she was going to say was negative. How can she say that she's "owning" her behavior when she continues to deny and deflect?

I'm going to sound off on Brandi in a moment. I'm still not sure who is more offensive between Brandi and Kim. I go back and forth because they're so neck and neck when it comes to the race for Worst Housewife on the BH franchise that it basically depends on which one of them is talking. 

Lol RumRaisin, you are killing me SwordQueen. I will never think of her any other way.

I'm torn between RumRaisin and canker sore only it would be KankerSoreKim.  

• Love 17
(edited)

The thing with what Kim did to Lisa R. in Amsterdam and what Brandi is now doing with Kyle in her latest blog is that there's no good way for either Lisa R. or Kyle to combat their insinuations: Don't react and it gets twisted into something like, "Well, they're not saying something, so clearly they know it's true and just don't want to draw attention to it." React to the insinuation and then it becomes, "Ohhhh. What I said hit a nerve otherwise you wouldn't act this way." 

Brandi and Kim "win" by being their normal asshole selves while painting Lisa R. and Kyle into unwinnable corners. 

Edited by Mozelle
  • Love 18

I don't believe for one moment that Kim had either bronchitis or pneumonia. No matter how worked up she got, she did not cough. Not even once. She showed no signs of being short of breath. I have no idea what sort of "100% pain" she was in, but it wasn't from any respiratory infection. If there was any pain at all. Personally, I think she is full of ish about being sick in any way at all

I agree with this so much. No way did she have pneumonia or bronchitis---she 's full of shit.

• Love 13
(edited)

She's an intriguing little minx.  I almost want to say it's NOT Brandi that she's referring to because it's so obvious.  Lisa has had no problem calling out Brandi by name up til now so why allude to a 'third party'?.  

She's probably contractually can't divulge too much because Part 3 hasn't aired yet. Like how on WWHL when asked about future episodes, the guests always say things such as, You''ll see or Just keep watching or You will find out , etc etc etc...

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 3

I have no idea what sort of "100% pain" she was in, but it wasn't from any respiratory infection. If there was any pain at all. Personally, I think she is full of ish about being sick in any way at all

I agree with this so much. No way did she have pneumonia or bronchitis---she 's full of shit.

Being full of shit can be 100% pain.  Trust.  I birthed a baby.  For 10 days afterward, 100% pain.

• Love 6

The thing with what Kim did to Lisa R. in Amsterdam and what Brandi is not doing with Kyle in her latest blog, is that there's no good way for either Lisa R. or Kyle to combat their insinuations: Don't react and it gets twisted into something like, "Well, they're not saying something, so clearly they know it's true and just don't want to draw attention to." React to the insinuation and then it becomes, "Ohhhh. What I said hit a nerve otherwsie you wouldn't act this way." 

Brandi and Kim "win" by being their normal asshole selves while painting Lisa R. and Kyle into unwinnable corners. 

Which is why I wouldn't blame Kyle, Lisa V, Lisa R and Eileen going William Tecumseh Sherman on Brandy and Kim. If they want war give it to them till they are sick of it. No holds barred. Freeze them out of events, no contact, go there with them, use their tactics, attack them where it hurts.

"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want."

"We are not fighting armies but a hostile people, and must make old and young, rich and poor, feel the hard hand of war."

"War is cruelty. There is no use trying to reform it. The crueler it is, the sooner it will be over."

William Tecumseh Sherman

• Love 17

She probably contractually can't divulge too much because Part 3 hasn't aired yet. Like how on WWHL when asked about future episodes, the guests always say things such as, You''ll see or Just keep watching or You will find out , etc etc etc...

Exactly, LIsa is, I'm sure not able to reveal to much.

The only person coming between the sisters is Brandi. She hates Kyle and is desperate to make her look bad even throwing out the lame "you smoke pot", lol. Brandi has never matured past 14.

ETA, Brandi is in between the sisters because Kim wants her there. I'm not letting Kim off the hook. Brandi and Kim, really deserve each other.

• Love 7

I posted this on Kyle's thread and I'm reposting it here too. I wish this would happen in Part 3. I hope it has started to happen with the uninvited to the wedding issue.

Kyle stop tiptoeing around all of your sisters rotten egg issues and secrets, she expects you to do that and still treats you like shit for doing it. Start stomping them to bits, make a field of egg shells, and release the foul odor of your sister's mess of a life. Sure she'll bitch and treat you like shit but she's doing that already. Might as well get treated like shit for a reason.

• Love 13

Since this thread was nearly as long as War and Peace, I don't have much to add to the conversation so i'll be brief.

1. I though Rinna's dance was 100% in retaliation to Kim's diaper dance from Part I.

2. If Brandi is so against cheating, why does she always let the guys off the hook? She took Eddie back initially and then she took J.R. back after admitting that HE cheated on her. #victim

3. Brandi's blog intimating that Kyle did something "unforgivable" at the wedding is laughable. She needs to a) stop taking fighting tips from Kim and b) stop taking Kim at her word for things since it's been proven (last night) that she has a terrible memory. I'll bet Adrienne feels differently about taking Kim's word about how things went down after seeing the entire season. Saint Kathy too.

4. Can we have an all-star season of Real Housewives and just put all the awesome people together? I'd take the Lisas and Eileen and drop them in with Radzi, Lu and Yummi Tummy. Send them on vacation, I'd watch that forever.

• Love 8

Kyle's hyperventilating and crying on the couch was horrible. Even *Andy* looked uncomfortable.

I thought Andy looked sad. Kim is vile, and she hurts Kyle every chance she gets. Kyle needs to cut her out of her life forever. No contact and no money. I felt sorry for Kyle---that was real hurt behind her tears.

• Love 21
(edited)

I posted this on Kyle's thread and I'm reposting it here too. I wish this would happen in Part 3. I hope it has started to happen with the uninvited to the wedding issue.

Kyle stop tiptoeing around all of your sisters rotten egg issues and secrets, she expects you to do that and still treats you like shit for doing it. Start stomping them to bits, make a field of egg shells, and release the foul odor of your sister's mess of a life. Sure she'll bitch and treat you like shit but she's doing that already. Might as well get treated like shit for a reason.

Good advice - people like Kim actually have disdain for the ones who care enough to put up with them - they see empathetic people as weak. Edited by nexxie
  • Love 11

Oh they can talk about Brandy's kids...I would.

"Brandy your boys are adorable, Eddie and Leanne are doing a wonderful job raising them."

"Your doing a great job so far of not letting the boys see your monstrous behavior and raising them not to have your horrific attitude and not treat people so horrifically as you do is commendable. One should give you credit for that, and I'm sure Eddie and Leanne are also doing all they can to raise them properly."

If Brandi returns next season (which I think she will), I really hope that she will be able to change her ways.  I don't like her and I never did, however I did feel badly for her during the Richards' Sisters gang-up Game Night crutch hide and seek game, but other than that one incident, never, ever liked her.

But, I do hope she will change her ways, because she mentioned during the Reunion that her oldest son will be attending middle school next year.  Her son will be exposed to all sorts of things she may have been able to shield him from while he was in elementary school.  It's a fairly safe bet that elementary school kids are not tuning in to RHBH see their classmate's mom, but middle school kids have more freedoms, more ways of getting around parental rules about television, etc. Her son goes to public school, so no sheltered private school with other celebrity kids (or pseudo-celebrity kids) where crazy behavior can be explained away.  He is going to get all kinds of shit from classmates if she doesn't clean up her act.

Did Kyle remain sober and clear-headed throughout the whole wedding?  Or, did she tell Kim to get her shit together and act like a grown up?  

• Love 4
(edited)

Way back in the days of TWoP, I often said that Andy was a real cunt who was positively gleeful in the ways he set up this set of franchises where we get to watch grown women acting like fucking monkeys.  Given the things he chooses to tell the editors/story dept. to focus on, he's pretty much showed us exactly what he thinks of women, IMO.   Apart from his sexual orientation, I think he's kind of a misogynist--which is a word I do not throw around lightly--and probably calls us shit like 'breeders' behind our backs.  This is partly why I think we'll never be rid of Brandi or Kim--he loves it when women get ugly with one another, and these two provide that in spades.  It's like the nectar of the gods for him. 

Another thing I always wondered about is, if, back in Brandi's good old days, when her star was rising and she and Lisa were besties, if she didn't hang a ton with Andy, and if she and Andy mutually dished dirt on the rest of the women.  It's just something I can see him doing, and definitely something I can see him doing with her.  I can also see him pushing Brandi to be the attack dog that doesn't actually bite, unlike Kingsley.  I just think Brandi has dirt on the women that was passed on to her via Andy; I mean, anything's possible, right?  I'll bet it's nasty stuff, too. I don't know why I have this suspicion, but..

As an aside, there is a sort of astonishing amount of disgust being levied at both Brandi and Kim right now across the intertubes, which is really nice to see, because they suck.  

I think I may be one of the few, but I love the way Kyle looks at the reunion.  She should wear red lipstick more often, it makes her look glam and I dig it. If I have to run out for groceries, you can be damn sure I'm going to have a coat of Russian Red or Rouge Dior on, even if I'm still in pajamas.  I'm just built that way.  Cannot leave the house without a red lippy.  I also love the sleekness of her hair, and I think the color of the dress complements her so well.  Everyone at this reunion looks a little dressed down, don't they?  There was one--can't recall which year, I think it was Taylor's last season--but everyone was dolled up to the nines.  The dresses are much more understated this go-round, I think.  Maybe?  Yes?  No?  

I don't know, I'm in a state of 100& emotional pain because I had to feed my dog earlier today and I pinched a nerve or something in my back so I took one of my husband's Tramadol, okay, I took like five of his Tramadol and then replaced what I stole with something that looks totally different, like those nice capsule Tylenols that are gray and blue and fuck it, I'm sure he won't notice, I mean, it's not like he needs them or anything, maybe I'll just check myself in to the goddamned hospital so they can take care of me for five, seven, or nine days.  Or eight.  I think that when presented with a multiple choice type of question, Kim should always respond with 'the answer is d, all of the above' because it works and it's also a line from a Digital Underground song that just came on Spotify.

Brandi's BS about 'her kids' is so ridiculous.  Bitch, you say shit on camera about these women all the time--I'm sure if I were to go back and watch I could probably catch you doing it in every single episode--that could have a negative or hurtful impact on their kids, the fuck are you blathering on about how much kids matter to you with your woe-is-me panicky, fake tears.  We are on to you, Brandi's ghostwriter.  Please pass it along to her. Tell her that I think she looks like Silly Putty, too with her increasingly bad plastic surgery.  Thanks.

If the show keeps both Brandi and Kim--I feel hopeful that Brandi might out the door at this point, but Kim is going to be there till hell freezes over--I'm going to be so bummed, because I love this board and all of you, and I have no idea where I can go to get this level of snark and catcalling.  Somewhat OT query:  is there another Howives forum that most of you watch and post about?  I can't quit you people!  Has anyone saved the BH thread from TwoP?  Damn I 'd love to read that one.  I got some zingers in there, every once in a while.  That place was what it was because of the forums.  I think we're keeping the spirit alive, yeah?

Edited by haydensterling
  • Love 23
(edited)

Oh, and no way in Hell Brandi wrote her own blog. Brandi, stop pretending you know what an analogy is...we get it, you want to prove that you do, but you don't, your ghostwriter does!

Well...Bravo's resident ghostwriter needs to do something until Teresa Guidice gets out of jail and back on RHNJ......

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 8

What's Brandi doing with her face? I kept expecting the couch to break away to reveal Wayland Flowers with his hand up her skirt making her talk.

No, I believe Brandi's hand was up Andy's ass making him talk.

• Love 14