Type keyword(s) to search

Michelle and JimBob aka J'Chelle and Boob

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

(edited)

Once again, Sam is unimpressed.

Josie is like the female Jackson, elbowing her way in to pictures with much younger relatives. She also has Jill's surprised deranged camera face going.

Edited by dargosmydaddy
  • Love 20

Thank goodness she has the littles around.  Can you imagine how much worse off she’d be without them?  I think Makenzie (sp?) etc. are probably beneficial to her development in that exposure to them may help her catch up, or at least motivate her to not want to be left behind.  Like babies that cannot walk trying really hard so they can follow behind the other kids who can.  And since she might have some delays, the younger kids giver her a peer group she can relate to so she won’t feel “different”.  Having a nephew who is delayed, I realize sometimes he can’t relate to his own age group, nor them to him.  IDK if that makes sense...it’s not scientific and I’m stuffed full of chicken shawarma and pita bread to the point of being miserable , but it’s something I’ve observed over the years.  

Random ramble over

• Love 12
3 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

Who’s the little baby in the front (Josie has her hand on his head)? The baby behind him is Samuel, and Izzy and Marcus are easy to identify. 

My first guess was Giddy Up.  

I know Josie is not standing up straight, but holy crap, Izzy is tall!  That kid is going to have a problem buying pants when he's older if Jill isn't having an issue now.  

• Love 1

Here is the one video I was talking about. Michelle and JB are talking about finding Jesus. At 4:08 JB starts talking about how his father not finding God cause problems in the family including financial problems.

Here is a little piece of advice before watching the video. Have a pillow ready in case you want to beat your head against your computer keyboard or wall in order not to hurt yourself. Also have eye drops near by in case you roll your eyes too much. 7UP may not be a bad idea to have in case you laugh too hard and hurt your stomach.

23 hours ago, dargosmydaddy said:

Josie is like the female Jackson, elbowing her way in to pictures with much younger relatives. She also has Jill's surprised deranged camera face going.

That's what I was thinking when I saw the picture. My bet is that Mckynzie is going to be grouped with Jordyn, Jennifer, and Johannah, while Josie is going to always be with the littler kids because she's developmentally closer to them than to the older girls. At least until she hits their magic age where girls are no longer allowed to hang out with boys and she's forced to stay with the girls. Then she'll be like poor Joy, always just a tagalong, never really part of the group.

• Love 9
21 hours ago, sixlets said:

My first guess was Giddy Up.  

I know Josie is not standing up straight, but holy crap, Izzy is tall!  That kid is going to have a problem buying pants when he's older if Jill isn't having an issue now.  

I'd be interested in seeing Marcus standing next to Izzy. They look like they are about the same size, based on what I could gather from Marcus being seated. Yet I believe Izzy is almost two years younger than Marcus.

• Love 3
On 7/6/2018 at 3:46 PM, dargosmydaddy said:

Could somebody please pencil some eyebrows onto that kid?  It's creeping me out!

• Love 4
31 minutes ago, PradaKitty said:

Josie has horrible teeth and a fivehead. There may be a challenge marrying this one off...

The Duggars have seen to it that their kids got braces as needed in adolescence and I am sure that Josie won’t be an exception when that time comes.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Jeeves said:

The Duggars have seen to it that their kids got braces as needed in adolescence and I am sure that Josie won’t be an exception when that time comes.

But what about the 5 head? Plus she looks like Powder. 

• Love 3
27 minutes ago, zenme said:

But what about the 5 head? Plus she looks like Powder. 

She actually has quite lovely features...The teeth can be fixed, and if she ends up with any interest and ability as far as hair styling the fivehead can e camouflaged. Her paleness gives her a bit of an ethereal quality which could grow into something captivating. It's so hard to tell yet, but I see a lot of potential in her looks.

• Love 17
5 minutes ago, Jynnan tonnix said:

She actually has quite lovely features...The teeth can be fixed, and if she ends up with any interest and ability as far as hair styling the fivehead can e camouflaged. Her paleness gives her a bit of an ethereal quality which could grow into something captivating. It's so hard to tell yet, but I see a lot of potential in her looks.

I agree. I think a lot of kids have to grow into their  faces. I certainly did. 

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, Jynnan tonnix said:

An ethereal quality does not come to my mind when I think of her licking kitchen surfaces. I'm sure one day she'll grow into her looks, but in the meantime...

• Love 4

If you look at childhood pictures of Michelle, Josie is the spitting image of her. I think she'll be one of those kids who isn't necessarily pageant pretty in her early years, but blossoms later on. 

• Love 6
(edited)
2 hours ago, BitterApple said:

If you look at childhood pictures of Michelle, Josie is the spitting image of her. I think she'll be one of those kids who isn't necessarily pageant pretty in her early years, but blossoms later on. 

That happened to my childhood best friend’s sister.  Her mom kept her hair really short for some reason so everyone thought she was a boy. I think she looked like a little blonde Steve Urkel. She was just awkward looking and her huge glasses didn’t help. She blossomed in high school and ended up beautiful and popular.  She was even homecoming queen.  Not that Josie, or any Duggar will ever get to experience high school or homecoming. 

Edited by EVS
  • Love 2

Josie's forehead wouldn't look so bad if her hair were dark. It's the lack of contrast between skin and hair that make her look odd. 

Her teeth are fixable with braces. I've seen worse. 

If Josie has a fivehead, what does Teresa Guidice have? A two-head? 

• Love 11
4 hours ago, Heathen said:

Josie's forehead wouldn't look so bad if her hair were dark. It's the lack of contrast between skin and hair that make her look odd. 

Her teeth are fixable with braces. I've seen worse. 

If Josie has a fivehead, what does Teresa Guidice have? A two-head? 

? one and a half!

• Love 5
(edited)

Go Garrett! I'd scream too if I was being held by that sad excuse for a human being. And it looks like Sammy wasn't having any of it, either. 

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Love 8

I don't know, that might be Jessa behind Michelle with Henry. The legs of the toddler with blue jeans are a little bigger than the legs of the baby on Michelle. I need a picture of Henry and another one of Samuel side by side to be sure.

I am shocked to see that Michelle has beige hose rather than that black monstrosity. 

Wow, Izzy is almost as tall as Marcus and he is two years younger.

The only grandchild who is trying to look happy is Mackynzie.

• Love 1

Countin’ Them grand babies, as always!! Getting closer to 100!  

Meredith is like the jordyn and jenni of the family. The next one arrived so quickly, you barely remember any time with her as a baby before she was a big sister. 

• Love 3

Mackenzie (I know I spelled it wrong, but I don’t care) looks like a mini Anna. Israel looks so awkward. Maybe it is just because he is younger than what you expect for his size? Cute picture idea, but it is hard to get that many to cooperate. 

• Love 1

I wonder how many grandchildren Jim Bob and Mullet will have in ten or fifteen years. They've got eleven (and counting) in just under nine years. It's going to look like breeding rabbits or the FLDS at the House that TLC Built. 

Israel reminds me of my brother, who was a tall kid and is now a tall, large adult. The good thing is that Israel's parents won't hold him back from kindergarten a year (because he probably won't go to a real kindergarten), so he won't have the the uncomfortable experience of being a head taller than every other kid in his grade like my brother did. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, awaken said:

Meredith is like the jordyn and jenni of the family. The next one arrived so quickly, you barely remember any time with her as a baby before she was a big sister. 

Isn't Meredith two years older than Mason? I think we just don't see much of them in comparison to Jill's and Jessa's kids (since Anna doesn't post on social media much), and it's easy to kind of forget about them.

• Love 1
44 minutes ago, dargosmydaddy said:

Isn't Meredith two years older than Mason? I think we just don't see much of them in comparison to Jill's and Jessa's kids (since Anna doesn't post on social media much), and it's easy to kind of forget about them.

Not quite two years. They're the closest in age of Ofsmuggar's kids -- Mackynzie was born in October 2009 and Michael in June 2011. There was also an alleged miscarriage (probably more like a late period) between them. 

Since Michael, Ofsmuggar has had babies roughly two years apart -- Marcus in June 2013, Meredith (I always want to say Mereditz, and that's just wrong) in July 2015, and Mason in September 2017. I wonder if there was another miscarriage after Meredith, or if something else delayed the inevitable M5. 

8 hours ago, Heathen said:

Not quite two years. They're the closest in age of Ofsmuggar's kids -- Mackynzie was born in October 2009 and Michael in June 2011. There was also an alleged miscarriage (probably more like a late period) between them. 

Since Michael, Ofsmuggar has had babies roughly two years apart -- Marcus in June 2013, Meredith (I always want to say Mereditz, and that's just wrong) in July 2015, and Mason in September 2017. I wonder if there was another miscarriage after Meredith, or if something else delayed the inevitable M5. 

Jesus jail?

• Love 6
10 hours ago, HooHooHoo said:

Mackenzie (I know I spelled it wrong, but I don’t care) looks like a mini Anna. Israel looks so awkward. Maybe it is just because he is younger than what you expect for his size? Cute picture idea, but it is hard to get that many to cooperate. 

It could definitely be his size. You expect him to behave like an older kid but he's a littler guy in a bigger body. My kiddo is in the 95th percentile for height and we often get told he looks 2-3 years older than he is, so we always emphasize his actual age so people aren't surprised when he acts his age and not two years older. 

• Love 6

My brother is roughly six and half feet tall.  6'6" I think.  My mother used to carry him through stores as a baby and always got a comment to "put that kid down and make him walk!". He was like eight months old.

• Love 10
9 hours ago, Heathen said:

Not quite two years. They're the closest in age of Ofsmuggar's kids -- Mackynzie was born in October 2009 and Michael in June 2011.

I (and the original poster I was responding to) was talking about Meredith and Mason, not Mackynzie and Michael.

11 hours ago, HooHooHoo said:

Cute picture idea, but it is hard to get that many to cooperate. 

I definitely would not want to pose a photo that included (I think?) seven kids under the age of three and only two adults (plus four other kids who aren't particularly old), but was this really the best they could do? Even the adults have their eyes closed. And why couldn't Michael or Israel hold or help prop up whichever baby is next to Michelle? I mean, this definitely looks more like an outtake than the single best picture you'd choose to show off on your website.

• Love 5
59 minutes ago, flyingdi said:

My brother is roughly six and half feet tall.  6'6" I think.  My mother used to carry him through stores as a baby and always got a comment to "put that kid down and make him walk!". He was like eight months old.

People can be such asses.  I loved to carry my kids when they were little.  I would get comments from jerks sometimes.  Kids are little for such a short time.  I'm glad I tried to enjoy every bit of it.  I wasn't hurting my kid and it's my back.  If I have back problems later, it's not your problem and it's not your business.  People need to worry about parents who aren't properly feeding or educating their kids or beating them, you know like the Duggars!!

• Love 11
(edited)
15 hours ago, madpsych78 said:

Wow, Izzy is almost as tall as Marcus and he is two years younger.

First thing I noticed.

12 hours ago, HooHooHoo said:

Israel looks so awkward. Maybe it is just because he is younger than what you expect for his size?

It's not just the height.  I find his face is longer and more angular than a typical 3 year old's.  If I saw him on the street I would think he was much older.

I know I am reading WAY too much into this, but the awkward way he holds himself reminds me very much of my nephews when they were his age.  They are both on the high functioning end of the spectrum.  He is most likely just an awkward little kid, ( look who his parents are), but that's the gut reaction I get whenever I see his photos.

Edited by 3 is enough
  • Love 5
10 minutes ago, Nysha said:

I think the awkwardness is due to anxiety from being harshly disciplined. He's still just a little guy, but his parents have deemed him a manipulative sinner since birth and acted accordingly. My bet is he rarely knows what he is going to get in trouble for, so a lot of his energy is spent trying to mind read his parents so he doesn't get punished. 

You are probably right.  Poor little guy.  That is just heartbreaking. 

• Love 7