Type keyword(s) to search

Michelle and JimBob aka J'Chelle and Boob

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

I find it sad for Jana. My opinion about her 'standing' in the family is this: the younger 4 girls see her as the home caretaker and disciplinarian and are a bit afraid of her for that; Joy sees her about the same also; Jinger is indifferent with Jana; I think she stayed out of Jana's hair; Jill and Jessa don't have much respect for Jana and use her as they need her. They see Michelle as "the Mother" but don't really know what that's supposed to mean. She's JB's 'buddy'. So sad, really.

• Love 8
4 hours ago, becca3891 said:

Actually, they adopted him officially over a year ago. The cynical part of me wonders whether part of their motivation was to be able to say they have 20 living children, but be that as it may, and as much as it pains me to say, he is their son and deserves to be counted even though I wish he had been given a different permanent home. I'm sure he's better off than the instability he came from and maybe he's old enough that he won't drink the Kool-Aid.

I thought they were granted permanent guardianship (they are not his foster parents but his guardians until he reaches majority or his Mom takes him back) which is different than adoption....I could be wrong though.

• Love 16
(edited)

Who is the dude in the upper right back corner? He doesn't look very Duggarish, but then he talked to ME-chelle. Why don't I recognize him?

PS: I'd love to see Michelle go head to head with Susanna Wesley. Susanna Wesley actually KNEW her 19 kids (okay, so only 10 survived infancy, but. . . ) She made sure ALL her kids got an excellent education and met with each one of them, one-on-one, each week. SW would SO give MD the smackdown in terms of excellent motherhood. (Plus, her husband kind of sucked and she knew it and more or less told him so.)

Edited by LilJen
  • Love 1

I'm gonna give Jim Bob a pass on the "20 kids" comment.  Jim Bob was most likely bragging BUT at least he was inclusive. 

It would be very very hurtful to say 19 kids with Tyler living in their home as their son, whether he is officially adopted or not. 

• Love 14
56 minutes ago, LilJen said:

Who is the dude in the upper right back corner? He doesn't look very Duggarish, but then he talked to ME-chelle. Why don't I recognize him?

Jedediah, he's one of the twins. I'm surprised Jeremiah wasn't on the video.

10 hours ago, becca3891 said:

Actually, they adopted him officially over a year ago. The cynical part of me wonders whether part of their motivation was to be able to say they have 20 living children, but be that as it may, and as much as it pains me to say, he is their son and deserves to be counted even though I wish he had been given a different permanent home. I'm sure he's better off than the instability he came from and maybe he's old enough that he won't drink the Kool-Aid.

No, they became his official guardians, which was announced, but no word on an adoption. 

• Love 6
(edited)
17 hours ago, ginger90 said:

I came across this video  last night while procrastinating a bit ?

I only watched a few minutes of this, but right at the beginning, the family was filming a segment with everyone sitting on the sofa or standing around it. JB was holding the youngest (girl, but I don't even know who is was) on his lap. During one of the takes, one of the boys jumps up and says, "Soandso pooped on you!" Practically everyone, JB and many of the kids, jumped up and are running around trying to handle the situation. However......one person never moved an inch. Yes, Michelle sat posed on the sofa the entire time, as her husband and children tried to wipe the poop off of JB's pants. Poor Jana probably saw her future flash before her eyes. 

Edited by MzTori77
  • Love 16

I'm assuming Jana or Jill changed Hannie's diaper since Michelle sure as shit wasn't getting her ass off the sofa. 

On a shallow note, I forgot how fug the J'Slaves were as teenagers. It's interesting how the girls are late bloomers and the boys start off adorable and crash after puberty. 

• Love 15
On 5/9/2018 at 6:52 PM, ginger90 said:

I admit to being a bit picky about how my groceries are bagged. I always bagged my own. Then someone without this trait decided to put in the carousel type bagging apparatus. At one of the grocery stores I go to, the cashier puts the items directly into the bags in front of them and puts the bags in the cart. I prefer Aldi’s way, all do it yourself.

Ever since I have started going to Aldi, I am a stickler for bagging. If I go somewhere that bags, I make sure to group the items as mentioned. Still things can get interesting. I once brought my two big reusable bags... the kid bagging put just a few items in each an then used all plastic. I've also bought something from the deli such as salsa and it ends up just getting tossed in. When I get home the salsa has leaked out inside the bag on on the groceries. Now I always double check the salsa. 

1 hour ago, MzTori77 said:

I only watched a few minutes of this, but right at the beginning, the family was filming an segment with everyone sitting on the sofa or standing around it. JB was holding the youngest (girl, but I don't even know who is was) on his lap. During one of the takes, one of the boys jumps up and says, "Soandso pooped on you!" Practically everyone, JB and many of the kids, jumped up and are running around to handle the situation. However......one person never moved an inch. Yes, Michelle sat posted on the sofa the entire time, as her husband and children tried to wipe the poop off of JB's pants. Poor Jana probably saw her future flash before her eyes. 

And that is probably why she is so picky. The kids are getting older, she is probably hoping she is done with it all! 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, MzTori77 said:

I only watched a few minutes of this, but right at the beginning, the family was filming an segment with everyone sitting on the sofa or standing around it. JB was holding the youngest (girl, but I don't even know who is was) on his lap. During one of the takes, one of the boys jumps up and says, "Soandso pooped on you!" Practically everyone, JB and many of the kids, jumped up and are running around to handle the situation. However......one person never moved an inch. Yes, Michelle sat posted on the sofa the entire time, as her husband and children tried to wipe the poop off of JB's pants. Poor Jana probably saw her future flash before her eyes. 

Ladies and Gentlemen ... May I present the Mother of the Year *eyeroll*

• Love 7
(edited)
1 hour ago, Westiepeach said:

Ladies and Gentlemen ... May I present the Mother of the Year *eyeroll*

Well, it's sort of an analogy to that "Anybody can make your husband a sandwich, but only you can entertain his plum-tree shaker in your pie-corner" thing. With kids it's "Anybody can change her diaper, but only you can forcibly eject her from your pie-corner." So the true mother can just ignore the diaper shit. (so to speak)

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 18
7 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

Well, it's sort of an analogy to that "Anybody can make your husband a sandwich, but only you can entertain his plum-tree shaker in your pie-corner" thing. With kids it's "Anybody can change her diaper, but only you can forcibly eject her from your pie-corner." So the true mother can just ignore the diaper shit. (so to speak)

I do love you. ❤️

• Love 5

The way Jim Bob keeps staring at Michelle while she's talking about the kids, with that stiff constipated look of potential disapproval on his face, is so very very creepy. It looks like he's monitoring her. I don't know if he's mellowed out during the years or just learned to hide his control issues behind a mask of joviality when the cameras are rolling, but you can really tell what a control freak he is by looking at his body language in the early episodes.

• Love 12

I watched the video since I'm not feeling well today.  Mechelle pointed out that Jana can run the household better than she could and Jana was like what 17-18? at the time?  

OMG. How moronic to take a long trailer/camper and try to tow it behind an RV.  And gee, they only made it 30 minutes down the road and realized that wasn't going to work.  So they put Josh - who's what 19? maybe and have him drive a full size van towing like a 25 foot trailer behind it to CA and back.  WTF???  

They really seem to have no clue or common sense.  Add in the fact that while both Mechelle and Jim Bob have motion sickness in planes - let's cram all of our kids in a small plane and fly them over the Grand Canyon - only 3 didn't throw up.  And then the dumbass Boob comes off the plane holding all these air-barf bags with this big smile like it's sooo funny.  I feel for those pilots.  

• Love 9
1 hour ago, DragonFaerie said:

They really seem to have no clue or common sense.  Add in the fact that while both Mechelle and Jim Bob have motion sickness in planes - let's cram all of our kids in a small plane and fly them over the Grand Canyon - only 3 didn't throw up.  And then the dumbass Boob comes off the plane holding all these air-barf bags with this big smile like it's sooo funny.  I feel for those pilots.  

Yeah, you'd think parents whose kids are prone to motion sickness wouldn't force them to cram into a claustrophobic puddle jumper and endure a bumpy ride over the Grand Canyon, but look who we're talking about here. Boob wasn't about to let nauseated kids stand between him and TV fame.

• Love 10
On ‎5‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 7:05 PM, Westiepeach said:

I do love you. ❤️

On ‎5‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 7:05 PM, Churchhoney said:

Aw, shucks. You're pretty good yourself! 

Is there a courting announcement you two would like to make?

• Love 6

I watched that video 3 times and Jackson is just so incredibly awkward!  I can't tell if he would rather be anywhere else but near Michelle (my guess), or he's just had it with all the posed and scripted fake videos.

• Love 1
22 hours ago, Rabbittron said:

Hey Blob should that be 22 children or were J'Caleb and Jubilee a figure of your imagination?

They betrayed him by not living to swell his numbers and attest to his true glory. 

So ... pfffft to them. 

• Love 2
On 5/14/2018 at 10:49 AM, Marigold said:

I'm gonna give Jim Bob a pass on the "20 kids" comment.  Jim Bob was most likely bragging BUT at least he was inclusive. 

It would be very very hurtful to say 19 kids with Tyler living in their home as their son, whether he is officially adopted or not. 

Agreed. Boob is very much an ass, but not because of the 20 kids remark. I would have added it to his list of reasons why he's an ass if he had ignored Tyler's presence and said he had 19 kids.

On 5/14/2018 at 2:34 PM, Sew Sumi said:

No, they became his official guardians, which was announced, but no word on an adoption. 

Thanks. A few of the celebrity news sites got it wrong and I should have looked into it more closely.

• Love 4

I just read that the family in England with 20 kids announced their 21st is on the way.  MEschelle will need a straight jacket if she reads that.  They're not even religious!!  How could the almighty choose to bless this other woman and not MEschelle??!!

• Love 10
(edited)

I"m not clear if the young boy is officially adopted, but, I can understand trying to make him feel a part of the family and using him to make it 20 children, when describing the children.  It may or not matter to the boy, though. 

I also thought that dress on Michelle looked really good. I haven't seen her in anything like that before. I noticed that it has lots of flowers on it. I know how she considers children like flowers, so the dress had a lot of meaning.  lol  Her look was improved. I wish she would go the next step with hair. 

And what was that in the cage in back?  A rat or guinea pig?

On 5/13/2018 at 4:21 PM, Lunera said:

Screenshot_20180513-131938.jpg.9cff309a6a03c9d8267b2266e07be35c.jpg

Happy Mothers Day, Jana! Love her stank face.

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 5
(edited)

@madpsych78 said:

I will say that I think Michelle's dress looks lovely, except for the black pantyhose and black shoes. I wish she would wear beige colored stockings instead of that black. And Tyler looks good as well - why he and Michelle got dressed up and no one else did is a mystery.

I get tickled every time I see J'Tyler wearing his little suit. I suspect he is one of those kids who just enjoys dressing up.  He's got the suit; why not wear it?  When my brother was a boy, he was always looking for an excuse to put on his little church suit. He loves to tell about wearing it the day they brought his littlest baby sister (me) home from the hospital.  He just felt that the occasion warranted special attire. Not that this has anything to do with Tyler, but . . . . It's fairly common for my siblings and me to reflect back on a small detail from my brother's childhood--such as the suit or the way he always supervised Christmas decorating--and then say, "Ahhh, yesss, you were a little gay boy even back then, weren't you?" But I promise I'm not speculating on J'Tyler's sexual orientation. He's just a kid, and obviously all kinds of people enjoy wearing nice clothes. 

Edited by Portia
added quote
  • Love 9
35 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Where were the other girls in the Mother's Day video? 

Probably slaving away in the kitchen getting the Mother's Day feast ready for Michelle.  Jana just stepped away for a minute for this video hence the expression on her face.  Who knows how much of the kitchen Josie licked while Jana was away.

• Love 8
(edited)

What happens when Duggar child number? Has the lucky 20th grandchild will Clown Car and Boob disown that child because that child broke their record of 19 kids or do we have to wait too number 22 because of the two miscarriages that Clown  Car had that she considers children?

Edited by Rabbittron
Auto Correct
  • Love 1
29 minutes ago, Rabbittron said:

What happens when Duggar child number? Has the lucky 20th grandchild will Clown Car and Boob disown that child because that child broke their record of 19 kids or do we have to wait too number 22 because of the two miscarriages that Clown  Car had that she considers children?

19 is really hard to beat, so I don’t think Michelle is worried. I also don’t think she will live that long. 

• Love 2

Collective grandchildren won't matter to JB and Michelle.  It would only be threatening if a child got near 20 children of their own and I don't see that happening any time soon.  If it ever does, JB and Michelle will more than likely be too old to be concerned anyway. 

• Love 5

A poster from FJ attended the shindig in San Jose last night. It was basically shilling the IBLP seminars with testimonials. Our buddy Cooper Dauer took the stage to brag about being a post vasectomy reversal baby (I knew the Dauers were involved in this event). But the biggest news was that the poster recognized BILL GOTHARD sitting in the back row. He was introduced as a guest of the Duggars and given a round of applause. He wasn't very chatty at the meet and greet afterwards. Boobchelle handed out their books like candy. 

Sounds like quite an evening. 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Sew Sumi said:

A poster from FJ attended the shindig in San Jose last night. It was basically shilling the IBLP seminars with testimonials. Our buddy Cooper Dauer took the stage to brag about being a post vasectomy reversal baby (I knew the Dauers were involved in this event). But the biggest news was that the poster recognized BILL GOTHARD sitting in the back row. He was introduced as a guest of the Duggars and given a round of applause. He wasn't very chatty at the meet and greet afterwards. Boobchelle handed out their books like candy. 

I forgot this was happening last night. No wonder I wanted an extra drink--it was the whiff of evil Duggar/Gothard contagion ~20 miles away.

• Love 7
(edited)
18 minutes ago, Temperance said:

@Sew Sumi who is Cooper Dauer?

A 20-something Gothardite. Son of Marci, Duggar sycophant. The Dauers live in San Jose. It's pretty easy to connect the dots.

And yes, Boobchelle must have a warehouse full of unsold copies of all of their books. FJ poster also saw the girls' book. 

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Love 5
13 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

So much for the theory that IBLP has distanced itself from old Bill, huh? They're moving way faster to reintroduce his sociopathic ass than the Duggs are to reintroduce Josh. 

• Love 11
13 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

A 20-something Gothardite. Son of Marci, Duggar sycophant. The Dauers live in San Jose. It's pretty easy to connect the dots.

And yes, Boobchelle must have a warehouse full of unsold copies of all of their books. FJ poster also saw the girls' book. 

What cracks me up about the amount of books the Duggars seem to have, is they would have had to buy them from the publisher.   Publishers do not give authors hundreds of copies of the books.  The Duggars must have bough up all the remainders from the publisher instead of letting them get recycled.  I don't know what the initial print runs were for the books, but JB could have spent thousands buying up the books.  Not to mention having to pay for ideally climate-controlled storage.  Of course, knowing JB the books were stored in the cheapest facility he could find, and they are selling old, acid-ridden, moldy books. 

• Love 8
(edited)
6 hours ago, Churchhoney said:

So much for the theory that IBLP has distanced itself from old Bill, huh? They're moving way faster to reintroduce his sociopathic ass than the Duggs are to reintroduce Josh. 

I think that there are probably pro and anti Gothard supporters within the ranks.  It appears that the Duggars and Bateses disagree. However, Gothard did show up at Big Sandy and was treated like a hero by some. This definitely bears watching.

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Sew Sumi said:

I think that there are probably pro and anti Gothard supporters within the ranks.  It appears that the Duggars and Bateses disagree. However, Gothard did show up at Big Sandy and was treated like a hero by some. This definitely bears watching.

The board's named in the lawsuit, right? ... Maybe that's put board member Gil a bit off his love for the old goat. ha 

1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

16C5BF15-7E9C-4363-B771-335791BEDF57.jpeg

D42AF989-393E-42D4-BADC-41B016D2835A.jpeg

How exactly have they equipped and released their adult children?  Out of the them, only Ginger is currently living outside of Arkansas.  We all know what happened to Josh and Jill when they tried to leave the nest.  

• Love 22

Equipped and released their children? What are they? An animal who got their paw caught in a trap. To follow what God wants them to do? I am sure God wanted Josh to molest his sisters and cheat on his wife. I am sure God wanted Jill to marry a lazy, obnoxious, bigoted moron.