Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E06: Who Stole My Phone?

Leeza better win after this shitstorm of a season.  She's the only one that kept her classy self about her the entire time.  Sure, she had some shit ideas at times, but she was the most mature of anyone (save possibly Johnny, although he didn't contribute nearly as much as Leeza did).

I'm just annoyed (even though it was telegraphed from day one) that Geraldo gets a pass to the final, when he was pretty fucking horrible.

Kind of curious about what would have happened if Geraldo's team would have lost.  There's no way Trump was going to let Geraldo and Leeza get fired.

Edited by KayElektra
  • Love 7

Wonder if he refused? His last words would have been entertaining. Probably something along the lines of how Trump does understand how great he is.

Somehow I don't think Ian..."EYE an"... would have turned down such an opportunity to pontificate even more.  He probably did do an exit limo ride chat but it wound up on the cutting floor... he probably talked so long they said.. "oh hell no we don't have enough time for that!!"

• Love 8

I can't believe that Leeza is an Aries because she doesn't act like any Aries I've ever known. On that note, Ian is an Aries.

I came up with a really great jingle while I was watching the show. The melody sounds exactly the same as "Guantanamera," only it doesn't.

Edited by dolphincorn
  • Love 19

Clearly Trump wanted Leeza to make the final two and that's why he switched her to Geraldo's team.  I think he planned on firing Ian, Johnny and Brandi, regardless.  Makes no sense otherwise.  Brandi was the PM, she should have been fired.  Maybe Johnny for writing the jingle but ultimately Brandi was the PM.  Like or dislike Ian but he didn't do anything that was fireable.   It's not like others in the past haven't done something that Trump might consider "disloyal".  Trying to keep up with Trump logic is an exhausting (and impossible) task.

And asking Eric for backup?  Please!  Of course a Trumpling is going to agree with Donald.

And with that, I'm likely out on this show.  I much prefer Leeza over Geraldo but the final two have pretty much been telegraphed all season and it makes me really not care.

• Love 8

Yep. And look at Brandi, drinking champagne out of a wine glass instead of a flute. There's the Brandi we know and love! :)

I LOATHE "defending" Brandi, especially as my first official post (bad first impression, I know) but it's actually very "in vogue" to drink Champagne out of wine glasses right now, New York magazine actually wrote about it a few issues ago. 

Also, if you have ever watched RHoA, you know without a doubt that Kenya did this. I'm not happy with Vivica at all, but Kenya has a way of bringing out the absolute worst in others because she is, indeed, incredibly "toxic." I've seen it happen on every program she has been a part of. She's 100x worse than Omarosa could ever dream of being- Omarosa was mostly whiny. 

I think firing Johnny was a mistake, and a waste.

Shawn is the one who brought her period up on camera, and complained that it made her feel terrible.  As far as we know, Vivica did not complain of feeling lousy and suffering from menopause on camera.

I have no passcode on my phone.  If someone stole my phone, they could easily post on my facebook page.

If Kenya was falsely accused, she wouldn't have smiled so much, she wouldn't have pretended to be gracious to Vivica as she left, and she wouldn't have refused to address the accusations in her TH.

This is a GREAT point. I guarantee you, if Kenya wasn't guilty, she would have raised hell. She had that same smirk she gets whenever she does something super shady on RHoA.

Edited by uhohlisa
  • Love 9

I'll take a different point of view: While I think alluding to Vivica having an "off day" due to her supposed menopause was a loathsome thing to do, I don't think Kenya stole the phone. She's nasty, but she's not crazy enough to do something like that with cameras on them at all times. It's too risky, and she really, really wanted to win. I think her "I've got something up my sleeve" TH was in reference to reading Vivica's Twitter feed and her plan to use Vivica's tweet against her. It was nasty and embarrassing, but maybe she thought it was a strategic or even smart move, considering Vivica criticizing Shawn earlier for menstrual cramps.

• Love 5

I have seen her do crazier and meaner things. If no one was looking, it would have been super easy to grab it- the cameras actually aren't on them at all times. And if it WAS a set-up by production, I don't see Vivica agreeing to it- when there is something about you you're extremely sensitive about- say, your aging beauty- you do everything you can to keep it from being talked about or brought up. And Kenya is delusional enough to think that she'd never get caught, and she never worries about the repercussions of ANY of her actions. She probably didn't have time to think it through, actually- saw the opportunity, grabbed it, tried to humiliate Vivica.

I don't see any other possibilities, really. Kenya has gone HARD in RHoA reunions when someone has made a false allegation against her, but she gets that exact same smirk every time she's called out on something shady she's done. She loves to deny and smirk, knowing that they know but can't prove it. 

My biggest thing? The fact that she knew the tweet EXISTED AT ALL, with her "I just started following Vivica a few days ago..." riiiiight.

Edited by uhohlisa
  • Love 15

Oh Kenya's trifling behind stole that phone! Kenya told on herself when she mentioned that tweet. I had to laugh when Geraldo said he liked Real Butts as he praised Kenya's fake one! Omg Vivica  has more patience with Kenya than I would. I would have stomped Kenya a mud hole and walked it dry! sorry Johnny got fired happy Brandi is gone! Trump took the trash out tonight!

• Love 7

I think that someone in production sent the tweet, but I don't think Vivica was in on it, because I agree that it's not only embarrassing, but not something a working actress would ever do. But I don't think Kenya was in on it, either. That's why both of them were adamant that their story would check out. And how convenient for Don Jr. to whip out his phone and read Vivica's tweet. He and his brother and sister are trained monkeys who never go off-script like that. And don't forget the dramatic reading, and the "You would be wrong, Vivica." And the opportunity to promote "#phone-gate." Total producer machinations. And Kenya, with all her strategizing and Trump ass-kissing, fell right into it.

• Love 2

DT knew full well that he was firing the entirety of whichever team lost.  So, Leeza HAD to be moved.

I'd bet a lot of cash that the slogan, "Nice on ice." was fed to them by production, on behalf of the AB exec.  I would not be shocked if the whole jingle was fed to Leeza and her team.  

It would have made for much better television if Brandi would have quickly accepted her fate with a simple, "Yes."  Instead, the word games gave DT the opening to go after JD and fire him first.  DT would have had a much more difficult time justifying firing JD after first firing the project manager.

For me, the giveaway that Kenya did the deed, was that she failed to go postal when VF straight up called her out as a thief.  Instead, her eyes got all bright and a satisfied smile came out.  

Those rolls are aight, but they are not worth the premium I have seen them charge.  Besides, all they are doing is licensing various bakeries throughout the country to bake them.   It's just like how the various fast food vendors have their perishables made regionally with recipes they provide.  It's not like everything is made in Hawaii, or directly overseen by native islanders. 

• Love 6

I'll take a different point of view: While I think alluding to Vivica having an "off day" due to her supposed menopause was a loathsome thing to do, I don't think Kenya stole the phone. She's nasty, but she's not crazy enough to do something like that with cameras on them at all times. It's too risky, and she really, really wanted to win. I think her "I've got something up my sleeve" TH was in reference to reading Vivica's Twitter feed and her plan to use Vivica's tweet against her. It was nasty and embarrassing, but maybe she thought it was a strategic or even smart move, considering Vivica criticizing Shawn earlier for menstrual cramps.

I'll take a different point of view, too.

Geraldo did it.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it, primarily because I loathe him more than anyone else on the show.  

• Love 6

I can't exactly place my finger on it, but for some reason, Ian's firing was actually more satisfying for me than Kenya's. Maybe it's because Kenya was a sure-thing. Or maybe it's because Ian's douche-a-meter rating went way up, a seemingly impossible feat. Let us count the ways:

"So you just want me to sit here doing nothing? Lead, follow, or move the f* out of the way" and many other charming remarks to Brandi.

Telling Johnny passive-aggressively to move because he couldn't concentrate on his masterpiece.

Correcting Brandi that of COURSE he's a singer in addition to being a director/writer/editor/cinematographer/photographer/marketing genius.

Confusing even DONALD TRUMP by saying his jingle would've won and then back-tracking, saying he didn't say it was any good.

And it wasn't even entertaining like Geraldo's delusions of grandeur are, just creepy. I will give him props for getting the helicopter (though when Johnny said that Leeza was still their star player for their task, I was LOLing).

• Love 11

IIRC, last week we learned that the finale was going to be live.  So assume for a minute Trump hasn't picked a winner just yet. He's seen the cut of the episodes. I strongly suspect that he's going to crown Leeza because Geraldo has gotten the asshole edit and Vivica is kind of a nonstarter. (Who leaves their phone, with all the contacts, unattended in this group?  Hell, no one knows my passcode to my phone and I'm not surrounded by wannabe shark like idiots.)

I just have to laugh at these brands that let themselves be on this show.  It's worse than the QVC wall of accessories on Project Runway.  The pie place is out of business, Ivanka's shoe line is on deep discount on line, Circle Line is nice (took a ride once around the island) but they're not going to suffer from a bad ratings show, King's is still a discount bread (and delicious with no HFC), and malt liquor margaritas are still in the $1 bin at my drug store.  It makes me sad for the charities and the brands.  This isn't positive PR for the brands.

• Love 1

I can't exactly place my finger on it, but for some reason, Ian's firing was actually more satisfying for me than Kenya's. Maybe it's because Kenya was a sure-thing. Or maybe it's because Ian's douche-a-meter rating went way up, a seemingly impossible feat. Let us count the ways:

"So you just want me to sit here doing nothing? Lead, follow, or move the f* out of the way" and many other charming remarks to Brandi.

Telling Johnny passive-aggressively to move because he couldn't concentrate on his masterpiece.

Correcting Brandi that of COURSE he's a singer in addition to being a director/writer/editor/cinematographer/photographer/marketing genius.

Confusing even DONALD TRUMP by saying his jingle would've won and then back-tracking, saying he didn't say it was any good.

And it wasn't even entertaining like Geraldo's delusions of grandeur are, just creepy. I will give him props for getting the helicopter (though when Johnny said that Leeza was still their star player for their task, I was LOLing).

It was one of the most satisfying firings ever. He couldn't WAIT to show Trump how much better his jingle was! 

• Love 4

For me, the giveaway that Kenya did the deed, was that she failed to go postal when VF straight up called her out as a thief.  Instead, her eyes got all bright and a satisfied smile came out.  

She definitely did it.  She started hinting early about how Vivica didn't feel well, in preparation for outing the tweet.  We saw nothing that indicated Vivica was under the weather.  The most telling was after being fired, Kenya leaned toward Vivica, and said, "And Vivica, I wish you all the luck in the world, and I certainly do not go - ".   This is not something you say when you've been falsely accused and slandered.  Jesus wasn't this gracious to his enemies.  She was back pedaling - frantically.  And I loved Vivica cutting her off with the hand, and telling her to "bounce".

And no way did Geraldo do it, in my opinion.  He's a major controlling asshole, but he attacks people to their face, and he's saved his behavior for the men.

• Love 18

it's actually very "in vogue" to drink Champagne out of wine glasses right now, New York magazine actually wrote about it a few issues ago

Someone forgot to tell the rest of her team because they were all drinking from flutes. As has been everyone this season when they drink champagne. Brandi's all about quantity. :)

I woke up this morning thinking someone is missing. This season has been so rushed and choppy, I really thought that someone was sent off on a shopping task and never returned.

• Love 6

Loved the cleaning of the house (though dang, JD is sure a good-looking guy). On a different note, I'm utterly fed up with the treatment of women's normal bodily functions on this show. Got your period? Big fucking deal. We all do. Shawn used it as a lame excuse. If you're prone to seriously painful symptoms during that time of the month, don't go on a month-long reality show. And menopause? I'm surprised the caveman Trump didn't start referring to it as "the change." Big fucking deal. It's something every woman will experience, and the tiptoe-tap dancing around it - how OFFENSIVE it is to bring up the fact that a female is undergoing a completely normal process - infuriates me. Are we in the Victorian era? Or shall we banish menstruating women to the red tent until they are no longer ritually unclean? Bringing up any bodily functions is not exactly high class, and while I'm not the earth-mother-goddess type, menopause and periods are just stuff women have to deal with, not some fucking taboos. If these normal processes didn't happen, our species wouldn't fucking exist.

• Love 13

Shawn definitely used it as an excuse, but I don't agree that women who suffer from severe PMS, PMDD or menstrual cramps should not be able to participate in things other women do.

Also, the issue was that Kenya brought it up AS a way to insult. That is why everyone was so offended (rightfully) on her behalf, because *she* was the one insinuating that Vivica couldn't work as well because of hormones. 

• Love 7

I was laughing too hard at the silly photoshopped images of bread and rolls on butts and buildings to even follow the phone drama. The bakery people must have really wanted the free advertising to let themselves be mocked so badly. 

you will probably see a coupon advertisement in this Sunday's paper.  I noticed last week there was a coupon for Chock Full of Nuts and a side bar that said "As seen on Celebrity Apprentice"

Edited by tobysmom
  • Love 2

In a total Donald Trump move...he fires the entire team that has had a long run of wins after one loss.  Yes, sure...that man should absolutely consider running for President.  His ego fueled dumb ass moves really hurt my brain.  

The Johnny Damon Fund is a charity that is charitable to other charities that need charity? Da Fuq???

Damon needs to learn how to explain his charity a little better, but I'll defend him here.  I get emails all the time from the Damon Foundation and they do a lot of good work.  It's very common for the elite baseball players to create charities to support things in the community.  It is done for a few reasons.  One, it is a way for the player to give back to the area where they are.  It is often why they don't support just one organization but a variety in the area.  Additionally...while there is some overhead cost, they are able to bring in way more money than that organization could do without them.  Secondly, it is a great PR move so agents often encourage it.  I had a friend who ran a 5K a few years back that was sponsored by the Damon Foundation and it was amazing well run and managed and brought in a truck load of money to cancer fighting agencies in NYC.  

It was also interesting to note that after the teams did their presentations, one of Kenya's talking head comments was something about "if brought into the board room, I have OTHER things up my sleeve".... right there, I started being suspicious of her. 

I thought that as well except I think Kenya is shady enough that if she really did that....she would never say that.  She is a snake in the grass, but she's not gonna show her hand in a talking head.  I think she saw the tweet and planned on using it as the excuse to fire Vivica if they lost, but I don't think she stole the phone or sent the tweet.  If she did....she would have been quiet as a mouse about it until she went in for the kill.  I am glad to see her gone though since I think that she is someone who makes Geraldo look like a nice guy.  

And as for Ian.  I am not sure what his purpose was for going on Celebrity Apprentice, but whatever it was...he failed.  Ian had a pretty good image before this show and now he has let us all know what a control freak jerk he is.  As soon as he started arguing with Donald Trump's ego I knew he was going to be fired.  Bye Ian.  I do think Ian is a smart man and if he was able to get over himself, he could have really gone deep into this competition.  If he would have stopped pouting and got on board with Johnny and Brandi, he could have helped refine the jingle they had.  

Leeza is the only person left who deserves to win....which means she probably won't.  

• Love 8

Why on earth would Vivica, an older black actress (two strikes against her in Hollywood - her race and her age), tweet that 50 isn't sexy and complain about menopause? That makes no sense - most older actresses who don't work consistently try to shy away from mentioning their age. I do believe someone took the phone and thought it would be funny to send the tweet. A lot of people don't use password protection on their phones and opt to be automatically logged into their social media accounts because it's convenient. Geraldo and Kenya both copped to the fact that Vivica was looking for her phone and I thought it was very telling Kenya was so amused by the situation. Being accused of taking someone's personal property to send out something that could be damaging is not something to take lightly.

Edited by trimthatfat
  • Love 7

Did anyone else think the King's Hawaiian task was way too easy? Photoshop and hashtags? It seemed like something high school kids would do in a photography class. At any rate, Kenya really fouled it up with her buns idea. Everyone kept saying it was "edgy", but it really wasn't. It was just trashy and really a throw-a-way concept. It was like barely any thought went into it and how to best illustrate the brand. All the focus was on the lady buns, not the real buns. 

And then we had menopause-gate. Wow. I just sat there stunned. I could not, for the life of me, figure out why Trump was allowing so much time to be devoted to talking about Vivica and her possible menopause issues. How did that have anything to do with the task? It's become quite apparent that Trump does not give a fig about the business merits of these tasks, he just wants drama, drama, drama. 

I totally believe Kenya stole Vivica's phone. She was acting way too calm for someone who had been accused of something they didn't do. 

And speaking of Trump not really caring about running this competition like the real thing - what was UP with that triple firing?? Again, I was speechless. Clearly it was done because CBS wanted to shorten the duration of this season. There was no other reason to send the entire team packing. I can see arguments for sending either Brandi OR Johnny. It was his jingle, she was PM. But Ian? Seriously? Look, I'm over Ian. He is pompous and controlling, and I totally agree with Brandi that he was being unnecessarily rude to her in the recording session. And yes, his jingle was a rip-off and totally lame. But they didn't GO with his jingle and it's not his fault that they lost the task. And Brandi was even basically offering to fall on the sword, and let Johnny stay. But Trump fired him anyhow? So lame. 

It just annoys me because Geraldo has clearly been pegged to make it toward the end, even though he has shown little talent or skill. He has only been PM on fundraising tasks; all that means is that he has friends in high places. If he wins this thing, I will vomit. I'm pulling for Leeza. She has shown herself to be clever, classy, and a good teammate. 

• Love 7

Trump is all about BRAGGING about how much this show raises for charity. He manipulates all aspects of the show in order to enqd up with the two he knows are the most influential in terms of bringing in big bucks at the final task.

He wanted Leeza and Geraldo, and he just kept switching teams around to protect Geraldo from having to be fired. For one reason only - he knows Geraldo is going to bring in donations.

Edited by backformore
  • Love 7

Ian definitely didn't help his image whatsoever by being on this show.  The same thing happened with Dionne Warwick.  I used to like both of them, but now I can't stand either one.  I really think anyone who goes on this show needs to realize how much their image can take a hit.  

I'm not sure I want to watch the live show in two weeks.  I don't understand why they are bringing back so many past players next week.  I don't need to see Gary Busey again, but I am interested in seeing Meat Loaf and Annie Duke.  Since this show was filmed last March, I imagine there will be some changes to the top two's appearances.  I hope and pray that Leeza wins, but I think this will be another Annie/Joan and Arsenio/Clay scenario where the one who raised the most money doesn't win because the winner has something in the works on TV.  I would like a Leeza/Vivica final two, but I just can't see that happening. 

Edited by Sammich63
  • Love 3

And then we had menopause-gate. Wow. I just sat there stunned. I could not, for the life of me, figure out why Trump was allowing so much time to be devoted to talking about Vivica and her possible menopause issues. How did that have anything to do with the task? It's become quite apparent that Trump does not give a fig about the business merits of these tasks, he just wants drama, drama, drama. 

From what little we see, it's hard to tell what percentage of the boardroom was devoted to the menopause discussion.  But I try not to forget that Trump is not alone with this; there's also this fellow named Mark Burnett who probably has much more say in what makes it to air than DJT does.

• Love 6

I'd bet a lot of cash that the slogan, "Nice on ice." was fed to them by production, on behalf of the AB exec.  I would not be shocked if the whole jingle was fed to Leeza and her team.  

Interesting theory. Didn't Geraldo insist that he had to sit down at a computer to come up with ideas? And am I remembering it correctly that he called it a "word processor", most likely in an attempt to be clever with the concept that it was not hooked up to the internet or capable of receiving communications?

• Love 3

I don't necessarily think that aufing the whole team was because they were in a rush to get done. Since no one could know the ratings at that point, why would they do that? I also seem to remember mass firings in the past to get it down to and F4, and then the interviews to get it to F2. I think he always planned to fire 2 on this task, giving him cover to at least keep Leeza, or to declare that neither team really won, and get rid of one from each team. He probably intended to boot Brandi and Johnny, but just couldn't resist getting rid of Ian too. Now there's really no suspense about who the F2 will actually be, which there would have been if he'd kept Ian. I've now done another 180 on him, from thinking he was a decent sort thanks to DWTS. Looks like Sharknado went to his head.

• Love 2

So...were Brandi and Johnny a thing or something? All that "She's so nice," and "He's so nice, though" and "We really like each other, we're friends" kind of gave off an after a night of sex awkwardness vibe. Or maybe a "Want to hit that" awkwardness? It definitely gave me the giggles.

I'm sure his wife hopes not. He is Brandi's type.
  • Love 3

I think that Kenya sent the Tweet, but don't know if she would say she "stole the phone". Probably Vivica laid the phone down some where when they were working, and Kenya thought it would be funny/mean/bitchy/manipulative to take that opportunity to send the Tweet. Maybe she never moved the phone at all, but just left it in whatever random spot Vivica had left it in after she sent the Tweet. Of course Kenya never bothered to tell Vivica that she had seen her phone and knew where she left it. I think it was something like this, because it all fits that Kenya sent the Tweet. Why would she have mentioned it at all? Kenya is an evil bitch, but I am not sure I would believe her actually stealing the phone. Who knows what kind of tracking Vivica might have had on her phone to alert her to it's location? Apparently none, but would Kenya have known that?  

• Love 7

Well, hell, now I have no one to root for.  In the *a friend of my enemy....* column, I can't root for anyone who is an admitted friend of Brandy.  And Geraldo.   Shit.  now what?

I love that Ian didn't get a little last words segment like everyone else :)

We didn't miss anything.  He only would've said that he was a young man with unlimited potential and a very bright future ahead of him(self).

I don't. As shady as Kenya can be, she wanted to win and doing something like that would cost her. Not only this show, but any hopes of ever being on anything else. I've watched her for her entire run on HW, and she's never done anything like that. Even in the times I wish she had.

Kenya.  Do you know how shitty a person you have to be for nobody to be able to ever give you the benefit of the doubt.  Ever?  Mega Classic Shitty.   The only thing consistent about her personality is that she behaves in such a way that she's always undermining her own credibility.   Then, is butthurt when she's found to be telling the truth and still not believed.  I don't know if she stole the phone or not, but from what I've seen of her, there's no way I think she's above it.

I was thinking through the whole thing that she was playing this like it was a RHOA reunion show.  This is the Celebrity Apprentice version of the megaphone.  Honestly, what bothered me the most was the number of times that Kenya called Vivica ghetto.

I thought she said something like now she's being dragged down to the gutter.   Ghetto was bandied about but said after Viv called her a trick.  What made me mad about that was Vivica giving her the ammunition to come out on higher ground.   Nene Leakes/Star Jones had the same dynamic.  At a certain point tone supersedes content and the first one to lose their shit, loses.

I have seen her do crazier and meaner things. If no one was looking, it would have been super easy to grab it- the cameras actually aren't on them at all times. And if it WAS a set-up by production, I don't see Vivica agreeing to it- when there is something about you you're extremely sensitive about- say, your aging beauty- you do everything you can to keep it from being talked about or brought up. And Kenya is delusional enough to think that she'd never get caught, and she never worries about the repercussions of ANY of her actions. She probably didn't have time to think it through, actually- saw the opportunity, grabbed it, tried to humiliate Vivica.

I don't see any other possibilities, really. Kenya has gone HARD in RHoA reunions when someone has made a false allegation against her, but she gets that exact same smirk every time she's called out on something shady she's done. She loves to deny and smirk, knowing that they know but can't prove it. 

My biggest thing? The fact that she knew the tweet EXISTED AT ALL, with her "I just started following Vivica a few days ago..." riiiiight.

All of this right here.  But the reason I don't see Vivica doing it or being in on it even as a set up is it's very:  they don't know that we know that they know that we know.  Not that she's too unsophisticated for contrived, I just don't see her being that bothered with the complications.  That's A.   B. is that this is a woman who is so concerned with her appearance as to fuck up what was a gorgeous face and consequently I don't see her feeling like there's a damn thing wrong with being 50.  C. The most convincing (to me) thing she said was I don't need to resort to those tactics to beat you.  Yassss girl!!!  Vivica may not be polished, but she is proud.  I believe her when she says I don't need games to beat a bish.

Oh Kenya's trifling behind stole that phone! Kenya told on herself when she mentioned that tweet. I had to laugh when Geraldo said he liked Real Butts as he praised Kenya's fake one! Omg Vivica  has more patience with Kenya than I would. I would have stomped Kenya a mud hole and walked it dry! sorry Johnny got fired happy Brandi is gone! Trump took the trash out tonight!

::slowmotionfaint::   when I come to, will you marry me?  

bwahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

• Love 4
From what little we see, it's hard to tell what percentage of the boardroom was devoted to the menopause discussion.  But I try not to forget that Trump is not alone with this; there's also this fellow named Mark Burnett who probably has much more say in what makes it to air than DJT does.

Absolutely. That's a fair point. I just think, if it were me, and Kenya brought that up, I would have said - "Well, that is a very private issue and I'm not sure what it has to do with this task, so let's move along". Even before the phone thing was mentioned, Trump seemed super interested in getting to the bottom of the menopause thing. 

• Love 2

I don't buy it. There is no reason to believe that Trump would take a random comment about a tweet and then focus on it to the point that he wants it found and read and investigated. Not even sure he knows about tweets. That smelled of set up, as did then Kenya "taking" Vivica's phone and of course Vivaca's overreactions. The whole thing was manufactured by the show, with the consent of the various "celebrities."

• Love 5

I was expecting Trump Jr to call Viveca's phone and have it ring on Kenya. Trump would have loved the drama.

Ian gradually went downhill on this show. At first I think we liked him because he was against Geraldo. But gradually he showed himself to be just a Jr version of Geraldo.

• Love 9

Last night was my first time watching CA, I was really shocked at how classless Vivica came off. Her "bitch this" "trick that" wtf, I always thought she was a poised actress, so dissappointed. Also Kenya is toxic, like really really toxic.

• Love 10

Didn't the Trumpster fire a whole team of 4 on Original Recipe Apprentice, and then all four had to cram into the backseat of the car? I feel cheated of that here. 

He's actually done it at least twice, and the first time is my favorite Apprentice moment ever.  Season 4 was when he fired 4 people at once (though, at that point, it was only half of a team as opposed to the whole team) and they sat in the cab in silence, and Season 2, he fired Wes and Maria at the same time, only while Maria blathered on about what a great experience it all was, Wes deadpanned "I would've liked my own cab."

Trump could've earned a bit of goodwill from me if all those guys had to share the cab this time around.

Edited by Princess Sparkle
  • Love 2

That was CRAP!!!!! 

Trump obviously stuck Leeza over to the team with Geraldo so that he would have them together in the finales.  I would have liked to see Brandi at the end.   Johnny is horrible in front of people should he wouldn't have done very well at the end.

Makes you wonder what would have happened if Leeza's team lost... Vivica obviously would have been gone.. but then how would he have gotten rid of the other thing.  It's so obvious he wanted Leeza and Geraldo battling at the end. And if Geraldo wins I might kick my tv because Leeza is the clear winner. 

Edited by gunderda
  • Love 1

Ok, not in defense of Kenya, but what's the difference between menopause and period talk in the boardroom?

To be honest?  Actually there isn't.  Vivica may be the innocent party here, technically, but we DID see her stoop almost as low as Kenya--at least in terms of passive-aggressive name calling and bringing up biological functions to embarrass someone, if not theft and fraud.

To think to send that message on someone else's phone is so incredibly warped, but, I'm finding this board room hysterical.

Kenya is SO effing evil.  She's like a cartoon villain.

Can we trust ANY of this to be real?  Then again, why would Vivica even agree to go along with this.  There's also this weird complex issue with the show being delayed almost a year.  If Kenya really did this, it's legally actionable.  So did looking into a crime just go along the wayside because they needed to sit on it for so long?

• Love 5

So many random thoughts from the episode.

Oh, I was thrilled when Kenya was fired. I just don't like her. I feel like she should have been fired long ago. Like Ian and Geraldo, she has quite the ego. She considers her an expert at nearly everything. No. Just no.

So with her firing the two hours started off great for me. But then Trump moves Leeza (I'm rooting for her) to Geraldo's team. Damn it. No. I took this is as a sign there was no way she would make the final because we all know Geraldo is going to make it. (I haven't seen any spoilers but based on all of our speculation, it is pretty obvious). At that moment, my mind flashed back to the first couple of episodes which focused on Ian vs Geraldo. And then my mind had an expletive filled tantrum because this was proof it would be Ian vs Geraldo in the final. Talk about a nightmare. I wanted to cry. 

But then! Ian began to doubletalk in the boardroom. "My jingle would have won." "I never said my jingle was good." Blah, blah, blah. I don't think he confused Trump. I think Trump was just baffled that this douchebag would try to doubletalk. While the song isn't copyrighted, I was thrilled they were even discussing copyright issues. As someone in advertising/public relations, copyright is an important thing and often overlooked by far too many people. I jumped up and cheered when he was fired. Even if the reasoning wasn't the best, it just needed to happen.

After Ian was fired and said someone else would be fired I thought there was hope and he'd move Leeza or Geraldo to the other team and it was possible they would be the final two. But then he fired both Brandi and Johnny. I feel bad for Johnny. Wasn't a huge fan of him baseball wise but he seems like a good guy and certainly wasn't hard on the eyes.

Who knows who will win. Although the winner hasn't been decided thanks to the live final boardroom, I'm hoping either both of the final two do well and Trump can please the people and fire Geraldo or Gerado's final task is such a cluster Trump has no excuse not to fire him. A girl can dream, yes?

• Love 1

If the phone had really been stolen, how hard is it to track it down via GPS or whatever? I think the whole thing is one big fat setup for dramatic purposes on a show that long ago jumped several sharks.

That's assuming the phone can be tracked. Mine can't be. I don't have any kind of app that would help me locate it if it were lost. Not everyone does.

Edited by trimthatfat
  • Love 3

I absolutely think Kenya was the phone thief.    I'm sure she thought it would be funny or amusing, like she thought screaming at Porsha through a megaphone was.  Kenya always goes to far.  And, I haven't read anything about her suing for damage to her name, etc - as opposed as to how quick she was to press charges against Porsha.

The final task will be to "Find the Phone".  Geraldo uses his crack investigative journalist skills and discovers it's in Al Capone's vault and wins the day.

• Love 12

Ian being fired was delicious!  Loved that more than any other.  And the winner is LEEZA!  

Brandi is not all "bad," by any means.  She developed friendships with Donny and Leeza.   I have a soft spot for her.  

I believe Kenya stole the phone, absolutely.  "I just started following Vivica."   Oh hell no.  

• Love 3
Leeza is the only person left who deserves to win....which means she probably won't.

If that happens, it will be a repeat of last year (and Joan Rivers' season), when it became VERY obvious that performance means nothing to Trump, but favoritism does. Arsenio was declared the winner despite earning HALF of what Clay Aiken did in that final task. Arsenio nauseatingly sucked up to Trump on a weekly basis, he had a talk show deal with NBC looming, and he's less polarizing than Aiken. Clay could have crapped golden nuggets and still lost. If Geraldo is declared the winner, it will be the same fake fakery. Unless the unlikely happens, and Leeza fails to make money in the final task, she's outperformed everyone on this show on a weekly basis and done it without controversy or classlessness. Geraldo should have been gone a month ago.

Edited by ChicksDigScars
  • Love 11

Actually, I hate to defend Eye-Ass, because he's a moron (or just playing one rather willingly), but not only is La Cucaracha not a "jingle" as Trump kept insisting it was, it's also a traditional Spanish folk song, which became popular during the Mexican revolution, but is actually even older.  So nobody holds any copyright on it.  It's public domain, and while it makes for a stupid sounding jingle (frankly Johnny's was still better), it would be perfectly permissible to use it (and nobody would be owed any money either).

• Love 5