Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E06: Who Stole My Phone?

Did they even try to call Vivica's phone while they were searching it? I don't think the person that had it would have had enough time to hide it so well that they couldn't hear it ringing. But maybe I'm wrong.

I agree with Trump fireing Ian. OK, it wasn't his jingle. But if he just gave up on the Cucaracha song and tried something else, maybe they would have made some changes in JD's jingle. I mean - they don't like my idea. So I'll try to help and join them doing their thing

• Love 2

If they had gone with the traditional schedule of 2 hour episodes with 1 task and boardroom per week, this week's would have been parts 10 and 11.  Next week they're padding with a clip/outtake show at 8 with the regular 1 hour episode at 9, which would be part 12 normally, and then the Live Two Hour Finale!!! is the following week.  So the show was filmed to last potentially for 13 weeks and the decision to rush it was made after the fact.

I can't say with any certainty, but it appears CA is taking the place of The Voice on Monday nights until that show kicks off on 2/23. I'm not sure why Tuesday night wasn't used for one hour episodes of CA, but maybe NBC thought it was easier to show back to back episodes on one night. Ratings wise it appears to have paid off, along with switching from Sunday to Monday without the competition of DWTS.

And you think Trump actually tweets himself? I have no doubt he has an idea of what Twitter is (he "ran for president" after all, so someone had to fill him in as part of the campaign strategy), but I strongly doubt he personally gives a rat's butt about a random tweek by one of many people in the cast,all of whom are tweeting. He would have blown right past what seemed like a silly personal issue. Unless it was part of The Plan. Which I think it was.

Trump may not write all his tweets by himself, but he definitely writes some of them. If not, then that means he honestly paid someone good money to post a series of angry, incoherent rants right after it was announced that Obama had beaten Romney.

Anyways, I think I must be jaded, since I only find Geraldo mildly irritating. The guy may be an ass, but personality-wise he's not even close to beng the worst person in this season, let alone the likes of Amarosa. Still, I'm backing Leeza for no other reason than she may very well be the best-ever Celebrity Apprentice contestant. The only other ones I can think of that were so consistently good were John Rich, Penn Jillette and perhaps Clay Aiken.

• Love 3

A small thing compared to the rest of the asshattery in the episode, but Geraldo needs to get updated on Puerto Rico. The island has its own beer (Medalla) and I'm surrounded by its bottles every time I go out while there. You see Budweiser here and there, but it's not what is mostly drank.

• Love 1

If they had gone with the traditional schedule of 2 hour episodes with 1 task and boardroom per week, this week's would have been parts 10 and 11.  Next week they're padding with a clip/outtake show at 8 with the regular 1 hour episode at 9, which would be part 12 normally, and then the Live Two Hour Finale!!! is the following week.  So the show was filmed to last potentially for 13 weeks and the decision to rush it was made after the fact.

I am not minding this shorter version.  I felt that during the last season the episodes seemed too drawn out.  We don't need to see more of them going through the tasks.

• Love 3

So I wanted to make a joke about how Geraldo should have dropped something into the jingle about finding nothing but a bottle of beer in Capone's vault so I went back to see if there were any markers on those that revealed the brand.  I know, I have no life and I use search engines to go down rabbit holes frequently.

But it turns out Budweiser sponsored the Capone's vault special.  I cry foul at not going there in the jingle.

I guess while I'm at it, I'll admit one more thing.  I had read the spoilers and until last night I thought they were referring to two tweets rather than one.  I think because of Kenya's age, it didn't compute that she was tying Vivica's age to menopause.  I spent a little bit of time trying to figure out why Kenya decided to pretend that Vivica had tweeted that 50 cent was unattractive and what 50 cent had to do with Vivica A Fox or Celebrity Apprentice or Kenya.

Edited by ParadoxLost
  • Love 6

I loved when Don the son said something about how Viveca would not make such grammatical errors - hilarious!

I think Don had info that Donald didn't have.  He made it very clear he believed Kenya was responsible.  Maybe Donald does walk in with no knowledge of what happened, whereas the two side kicks keep on top of things.  Donald always seems the most out of touch.

• Love 2

Apparently the "Hooters Cruisers" loss didn't sink in with Team Vortex. "Hey, we lost with 'T'; let's see if we can win with 'A'!"

EYE-an goofed when he sang his jingle AND then tried to worm his way out of his insistence on the tune. Nevertheless, his firing was bogus and only to fit the show's schedule, because a bad idea implemented trumps, heh, a bad idea NOT implemented.

Best moment: "Did you take a photo of Trump Tower?" "No."

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • Love 3

So I wanted to make a joke about how Geraldo should have dropped something into the jingle about finding nothing but a bottle of beer in Capone's vault so I went back to see if there were any markers on those that revealed the brand. I know, I have no life and I use search engines to go down rabbit holes frequently.

But it turns out Budweiser sponsored the Capone's vault special. I cry foul at not going there in the jingle.

I guess while I'm at it, I'll admit one more thing. I had read the spoilers and until last night I thought they were referring to two tweets rather than one. I think because of Kenya's age, it didn't compute that she was tying Vivica's age to menopause. I spent a little bit of time trying to figure out why Kenya decided to pretend that Vivica had tweeted that 50 cent was unattractive and what 50 cent had to do with Vivica A Fox or Celebrity Apprentice or Kenya.

Lol! Sorry but this made me laugh so hard! You are too funny, this on top of cold meds, my husband thinks I'm losing my mind laughing, thank you for the laugh.

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 1

Lime-A-Rita? My nieces tell me it's called ThotJuice. Should have been a slam dunk for Brandi.

HA! I was waiting to see of anyone else had heard of the "Rita" drinks being referred to as such. That's definitely what they're called in Chicago. LOL!

• Love 1

I spent a little bit of time trying to figure out why Kenya decided to pretend that Vivica had tweeted that 50 cent was unattractive and what 50 cent had to do with Vivica A Fox or Celebrity Apprentice or Kenya.

LOL.  Actually, Vivica dated 50 Cent a few years ago.

• Love 2

I hate the way when kenya is criticized or told "you're fired" or anything negative she automatically puts on this phony fake HUGE SMILE! Who does that?  is that from being a pageant person? maybe I should try that- you know instead of scowling or looking upset when someone tells me off I'll put on a stupid shit eating grin a la Kenya. 

Did they even try to call Vivica's phone while they were searching it? I don't think the person that had it would have had enough time to hide it so well that they couldn't hear it ringing. But maybe I'm wrong.

I agree with Trump fireing Ian. OK, it wasn't his jingle. But if he just gave up on the Cucaracha song and tried something else, maybe they would have made some changes in JD's jingle. I mean - they don't like my idea. So I'll try to help and join them doing their thing

The first thing a person does when they steal a phone is turn it off. That is, after they make an insulting tweet, then they turn it off so it won't ring. That is one way you can tell a phone been's stolen, it won't ring.

Edited by Bellalisa
  • Love 2

"Ding-ding-ding-ding-ding-ding-ding-tssh. It's the tssh that makes it different." I hate myself for knowing that.

This forum is giving me life, between this and the THOT juice reference upthread. Again, I was waiting to see if someone was going to bring up that "tssh." I clearly remember him saying that on one of those top 100 video countdown thingys. Ha!

In reference to the show, how am I on page 4 and no one has brought up when Vivica offered to be in the video with the model and Kenya told her no because she wanted thin models? Then yelling, "Coat!" and Vivica actually bringing it to her and actually holding it for Kenya to put it on?! I lost a tad bit of respect for Vivica for that one. Being a team player does not mean playing "Smithers" for Kenya.

• Love 5

I know a lot of people feel reality TV is fake, but I think there's a line between "contrived drama" and...well, all out fakery. If production sent that tweet (or even worse, fed the winning team their jingle), I will consider that in the latter category. The show is still (theoretically) a competition of some sort -- plus, Vivica and Kenya just have to look at each other the wrong way to start fighting, so I don't understand why production would waste its resources trying to instigate drama.

I agree with an above poster that Vivica never "lost" her phone (just misplaced it/forgot where it was), and Kenya found it and sent the tweet. Kenya was like the really helpful witness who shows up at the crime scene with information, when she is actually the killer herself.

Also, the King's Hawaiian people described Kenya as "articulate." Yikes -- coded language much?

The absolute worst part of Ian's jingle was "Might sound crazy, but it's true." Huh? What does that have to do with flavored beer? He (or the editors) seemed really fixated on that line and it was worse than Johnny Damon's entire jingle (which I would argue was not a jingle but a song excerpt).

Sorry, Ian -- the room isn't big enough for both your ego and Trump's. Might sound crazy, but it's true.

• Love 8

This show's attempt at being current is always so embarrassing. They were photoshopping, not photobombing

OMG THANK YOU. I came here to say this exact thing. It drove me nuts the whole fucking episode. 

And when Trump kept referring to La Cucaracha as a jingle, it made me wonder if Raid hadn't used it in a commercial at some point. Have to check The Google on that one.

Not to defend Eye-On, but I think what he couldn't seem to verbalize was the intention to use that tune as the inspiration for the jingle...the way Sesame Street takes a song and tweaks the melody just enough so you know what it's supposed to be, but doesn't have copyright implications. It was still a stupid inspiration, but I think that's what he was getting at.

• Love 3

Along with so many in here, I absolutely was a pig in slop watching Ian's literally insane defense of his work.  In my life, I have seen the ridiculously self-absorbed folks simply deny, deny, deny, and then call others crazy and/or mean for not accepting their version of reality.  This was a classic exhibition of this.  It was sooooo delicious watching him get his when so many in real life usually get away with this garbage.

One thing I've noticed about folks like this is that they are completely unable to read a room.  All they seem to see and hear is anything that is helpful to them.  Ian's tactics showed me precisely that.  He had no clue that the hammer was coming down on the entire team.  He never saw the train a rollin' down the tracks.  I love the irony that Brandi, out of all of them, actually saw it from miles away.

Also, I just have to relate what I saw in my neighborhood 7-11 today:  There was a ton of Bud-Rita in a special ice bin of discounted alcoholic beverages.  I asked the clerk if they were selling and she laughed.  There was also a special end-of-aisle display for several of the fruity-Ritas in the major grocery store I go to.  It didn't appear that any had been taken as the shelves were completely full.

• Love 4

I think Trump was given the word that they could only do one more episode, the finale. Thus, he fires the entire losing team.

By who though?  And why in the middle of production? I mean they had no feedback from ratings a year ago.  If the show was approved for a certain number of weeks right before they started production, how likely was that approval to change like a month later (remember a show week isn't really a week, so it hadn't really been all that long)?

• Love 4

I know a lot of people feel reality TV is fake, but I think there's a line between "contrived drama" and...well, all out fakery. If production sent that tweet (or even worse, fed the winning team their jingle), I will consider that in the latter category. The show is still (theoretically) a competition of some sort -- plus, Vivica and Kenya just have to look at each other the wrong way to start fighting, so I don't understand why production would waste its resources trying to instigate drama.

At first in any early post on this episode I was all like "yeah, it HAD to be fake/a setup".

The problem I keep having with that notion is that one or both of the ladies involved would have to had agreed to some pretty damaging P.R.  I mean Kenya now looks like a thief, a slimeball, and guilty of identity theft.  And while her REALLY being those things might seem even more outrageous than merely agreeing to seem like them to the public, at least the first possibility can be explained by arrogance (her assuming she wouldn't get caught), whereas the second would require KNOWING you'd be portrayed on TV AS being caught (even if it wasn't "proved" on air).  Or the second possibility, if anyone assumes Vivica faked her phone being stolen to get Kenya in trouble (meaning she really DID tweet the questionable tweet to plant the seed)?  Again, you'd have to accept an explanation of arrogance, except from Vivica's side.

• Love 1

If Kenya really WAS guilty and this was no production setup, then remember her main goal was probably to be able to fake the tweet, so the best plan would have been if Vivica never even knew the phone was gone.

If the attempt was to hide it, then slip it back into Vivica's possessions (making Vivica either not know it had ever been stolen, or sound crazy for saying it had been), then it would be there hidden in the CA workspace somewhere and ringing it might work (at long as it was powered on, of course, and charged).

On the other hand, the moment Vivica started howling about her phone being missing, the smart thief, if they couldn't get it back into Vivica's hands in such a way to make it seem like she misplaced it, would probably toss it down an incinerator chute, or even out with the garbage, smashed to bits.

• Love 1
I'd bet a lot of cash that the slogan, "Nice on ice." was fed to them by production, on behalf of the AB exec.  I would not be shocked if the whole jingle was fed to Leeza and her team.

@Lonesome Rhodes I think Geraldo really came up with it. Just like this gem from previous task "Neat..Sweet" Totally Geraldo.

I didn't think Trump would fire them all. It make no sense!! Felt a little bad for Brandi and Jonny but it was a right decision (Ivanka would say that if she's in the boardroom) I'm sure Vivica is out next. Can't wait to see the final task. I hope Geraldo say something really inappropriate again.

At first I thought casting was a dud. I don't know any one but Sig, Kevin and Ian (Eye-an)  Now I ended up loving this season. From hearing Geraldo yelling "Screw the terrorists", Kenya humping the air, moon cycle and "Bye, Trick". Very entertaining season indeed.

• Love 3

Kenya can't hide her hate it practically oozes out of her pores! Kenya's signature I got you look is that Maniacal Smirk and over bright beady eyes. All of that was in effect when Donald Trump asked about that phone! The ugly inner core makes her outer beauty disappear! makes me not feel bad for playing the video of Porsha trying to snatch her bald on the RHOA reunion last year!

• Love 4

Nobody mentioned Geraldo's "she consummated her idea". I guess that's what happens once you've "lubricated them in every way", Geraldo?

(Yeah yeah I know words have multiple definitions. But come on. He's the best comic relief since Gilbert left.)

Shawn said that her period was not allowing her to do any work, she used it as an excuse.

That's not how I remember it, but a couple of you said so here so I just pulled it up on Hulu.  (49 minutes into the second episode.)

They were in the van and Shawn tapped Vivica on the shoulder and said "If I'm quiet, literally, just tap me and tell me exactly what to do. I have no brain." Not until pressed did she say "I hurt" and only after further questions did she mention why.  Then later in the boardroom when Vivica brought it up it became painted as an excuse for checking out. (And not without a hefty dose of self-pity from Ms. Fox.)  (About 1:04 in to the video.)

So really I think it's unfair to remember Shawn as using her cycle as an excuse. To my eyes she did the exact opposite, preemptively addressing that she might not be as proactive as she should.

I agree. The show is dismal in ratings, NBC has been rushing to get it over and done with.

Yeah, it's not the "number tv show on television" as Trump still claims but it's shockingly doing well. Looking it up, it got nearly 7 million with a 6.94 rating and a 2.1 in the demo. So, it's actually going up. I don't what is going on with chopping down this season. Something is going on behind the scenes.

Just for a little more context, this week's double episode apparently beat every episode since the first of season 12.  That's the entirety of the "All Stars" season plus the season 12 finale.  Competition has a lot to do with that, but it's hard to say they're doing badly.  Someone (I forget who to credit them) posited that NBC was simply holding the show as a slot filler and when it wasn't needed they had to fit it in before it gets too old.

None of us would be shocked if NBC axed the show for good. But if they didn't previously, I can't see why they would now.  

• Love 4

With Gerald's ego, I can see a side deal between him and the "Boss" that he will make the final 2, if not outright win.

I have also Ben wondering if this season is so rushed so DT can play the "I am/am not running for president game again.

• Love 2

If anyone watched Kenya on Wendy Williams, with her narrative of how this show, reality TV in general, works.... you'd know she's been playing us all. She understands her role and the part she has been hired to play.

I've seen the beer-ritas in my local store and I'm sorry.....beer with fruity stuff added doesn't appeal to me in the least. Do companies with products that aren't doing well in the market call Donald and beg to be on this show?

• Love 3

I finally saw the full episode.  When I had read here about the firings of the whole team I was really confused until I saw the episode and then I understood it.  Definitely Ian needed to go from that situation alone.  He showed his delusions quite nicely.  I thought I liked him before CA, but he is clearly too into himself.  

I really liked how Brandi finally just spoke up to him and told him how he was acting.  Not that he believed her, but I appreciated that she did that.  

Although it was a bit much to eliminate the team, Jonny and Brandi were not going to be in the finals anyway.  Though I have to say that overall Brandi brought some good common sense to some of the tasks.  She eliminated some bad ideas, had good reasons why certain things wouldn't work, and stuck with her gut.

It was interesting how much influence Leeza has on the overall team presence.  Geraldo and Vivaca looked great once Leeza arrived.  Leeza's former team that won 5 times looked great when she was there, and not so much once she left.  I didn't mind Geraldo much at all with Leeza there to temper him a bit.  I give him credit, he scaled back on his ideas when they weren't wanted, and he didn't act like Ian did and get all bratty about it.  He jumped right in and did what he was supposed to do.

• Love 2

I don't understand all the Johnny love. I get that he seems like a nice, harmless guy who'd be a good friend or neighbor. Seems to be quiet, keeps to himself, doesn't offend. But, this is supposed to be about business - albeit, a fake one and he'd be a totally ineffective apprentice. I understand that he claims to have a stuttering problem when he was younger, but he could hardly put together 5 words. He took little initiative in the tasks, wasn't creative or dynamic. I don't watch baseball, so I can only assume that he was made for that sport because he certainly didn't have the skills needed to be successful in a boardroom.

Also, there was something up with his relationship with Brandi. I don't put it past her to make a move on married Johnny and he appears to be easily swayed.

By who though?  And why in the middle of production? I mean they had no feedback from ratings a year ago.  If the show was approved for a certain number of weeks right before they started production, how likely was that approval to change like a month later (remember a show week isn't really a week, so it hadn't really been all that long)?

I don't know how the TV biz works, but is it possible that as the show is being taped and edited some kind of dailies or such are sent to the network?  Perhaps after seeing some of those the network didn't like what they were seeing and told Donald to wrap things up in fewer episodes.

I know we're not exactly talking high quality TV, but I don't understand the short shrift this show got from NBC.  Several here have commented on the ratings being solid.  Are they that disgusted by Trump that they'll cut of their nose to spite their face?

The lime-a-ritas and other assorted flavors are actually pretty good. They taste like margaritas, not beer. I don't think there's any beer in them. Someone left some of the raspberry ones at my house after a party and I enjoyed them. It's obviously not top shelf delicious, but it's no worse than all the bottled mixed drinks.

I'm glad someone upthread brought up Geraldo's claim that Bud is the beer of Puerto Rico... I'm not Latin and I've never been to that particular country, but I was baffled at this seeing as there are so many wonderful Latin beers. I can't imagine Bud being that popular outside of touristy areas frequented by Americans. I mean, doesn't everyone in the rest of the world make fun of our big beers like Bud and Coors?

The only thing that bothered me about Ian's firing is that Geraldo is still standing. They both behaved very similarly -though I say G was far worse than I- and Ian had significantly more wins under his belt!

• Love 3

Nobody mentioned Geraldo's "she consummated her idea". I guess that's what happens once you've "lubricated them in every way", Geraldo?

(Yeah yeah I know words have multiple definitions. But come on. He's the best comic relief since Gilbert left.)

That's not how I remember it, but a couple of you said so here so I just pulled it up on Hulu.  (49 minutes into the second episode.)

They were in the van and Shawn tapped Vivica on the shoulder and said "If I'm quiet, literally, just tap me and tell me exactly what to do. I have no brain." Not until pressed did she say "I hurt" and only after further questions did she mention why.  Then later in the boardroom when Vivica brought it up it became painted as an excuse for checking out. (And not without a hefty dose of self-pity from Ms. Fox.)  (About 1:04 in to the video.)

So really I think it's unfair to remember Shawn as using her cycle as an excuse. To my eyes she did the exact opposite, preemptively addressing that she might not be as proactive as she should.

I think the point was that Shawn pulled back from the challenge because she was not feeling well and that was why. VF had not pull back from the challenge when Kenya made that accusation, it was a false statement. Kenya lied.

• Love 4

I know a lot of people feel reality TV is fake

Whether it is fake or not I can never understand why people act like idiots whilst using their real names, homes, families etc.  It's like type casting yourself for the rest of your life. 

If anyone watched Kenya on Wendy Williams, with her narrative of how this show, reality TV in general, works.... you'd know she's been playing us all. She understands her role and the part she has been hired to play.

She hasn't played me I think she is only being played by herself.  If she wants to go through life with everyone thinking she is a thief, asshole, no-too-bright etc then who am I to disagree.  I agree!  Kenya is an asshole.

• Love 10

"Ding-ding-ding-ding-ding-ding-ding-tssh. It's the tssh that makes it different." I hate myself for knowing that.

I don't think the firings this season were markedly different, it just feels rushed because of the two-at-a-time airings, and the fact that previous AS seasons got some two-hour episodes, at least until the herd was thinned (maybe longer.) There haven't been any double eliminations, Trump has fired groups before, and however many are left before F2 are whittled down to two in the fake interviews. We've got the interviews and part one of the final task coming up, and then part two is always intercut into the live finale, so it seems to be business as usual from that standpoint.

The ratings for last night even went up some significant percentage, so there might be life in the old beast yet.

I love this almost as much as "that depends on what your definition of is, is"

Lonesome, discounted alcoholic beverages may be the most diplomatic phrase I've ever read.  Lol!

• Love 2
The lime-a-ritas and other assorted flavors are actually pretty good. They taste like margaritas, not beer. I don't think there's any beer in them. Someone left some of the raspberry ones at my house after a party and I enjoyed them. It's obviously not top shelf delicious, but it's no worse than all the bottled mixed drinks.

They are :margarita-flavored malt beverages.   So basically, beer with margarita flavoring.  

Geraldo is still there for one reason only -   Trump knows that Geraldo will bring in donations for the finale.   Trump is all about being able to say how much Celebrity Apprentice raised - be brags about the millions  in charity donations he feels personally responsible for.  whoever he thinks has the most rich friends and acquaintances will stick around to the end.  

• Love 1

They are :margarita-flavored malt beverages.   So basically, beer with margarita flavoring.

Sounds like Bacardi Silver except for choice of flavors.

I think Geraldo really came up with it. Just like this gem from previous task "Neat..Sweet" Totally Geraldo.

Isn't that a line from the Addams Family theme song?

• Love 3

It actually conserves resources. The script is worked out in advance. No waiting on happenstance for good drama.

I agree with an above poster that Vivica never "lost" her phone (just misplaced it/forgot where it was), and Kenya found it and sent the tweet. Kenya was like the really helpful witness who shows up at the crime scene with information, when she is actually the killer herself.

Here is the part that makes that less likely, IMO: Say what you want about Kenya, but she isn't an idiot. If she were going to tweet something to make Vivaca look bad, why tweet something that even people who know Vivaca only in passing would immediately say Vivaca would never send? It would have been so simple to have composed a tweet that was less inflammatory, yet still enough to cause Vivaca to crash. But instead, she went right to language that proved Vivaca's innocence. And the fact that it was such a dramatic, nasty tweet is exactly why the issue was raised so much higher on everyone's radar (and in the minds of viewers). No one cared that Vivaca had misplaced her phone until then.

This only comes together logically if the framework was all decided on in advance, per my earlier post. Donald only cares about it because of that, the tweet is over the top because of that, Vivaca repeatedly points out her phone has been "stolen" because of that. We are being played, IMO.

• Love 1

Maybe Kenya didn't have enough time to come up with less suspicious tweet? If she thought about it when she saw the phone

Was the phone eventually found or not? I can't believe it could just vanish if she last had it in that room

• Love 2

Whether it is fake or not I can never understand why people act like idiots whilst using their real names, homes, families etc.  It's like type casting yourself for the rest of your life. 

She hasn't played me I think she is only being played by herself.  If she wants to go through life with everyone thinking she is a thief, asshole, no-too-bright etc then who am I to disagree.  I agree!  Kenya is an asshole.

I think Kenya fools people (possibly even herself, though I doubt it) because she is really good at sounding reasonable, logical, even likable, probably through all that pageant training.  The problem is that her words just do not match up to her actions in the real world.  She knows what will sound good but is unable actually to behave the way she describes herself.  It probably works on people most of the time, too.  Psychopaths, by the way, excel at this.  Not saying she is one, but it's why people will follow psychopaths all the way to mass suicide.  

• Love 7

Here is the part that makes that less likely, IMO: Say what you want about Kenya, but she isn't an idiot. If she were going to tweet something to make Vivaca look bad, why tweet something that even people who know Vivaca only in passing would immediately say Vivaca would never send? It would have been so simple to have composed a tweet that was less inflammatory, yet still enough to cause Vivaca to crash. But instead, she went right to language that proved Vivaca's innocence. And the fact that it was such a dramatic, nasty tweet is exactly why the issue was raised so much higher on everyone's radar (and in the minds of viewers). No one cared that Vivaca had misplaced her phone until then.

This only comes together logically if the framework was all decided on in advance, per my earlier post. Donald only cares about it because of that, the tweet is over the top because of that, Vivaca repeatedly points out her phone has been "stolen" because of that. We are being played, IMO.

I don't know, that doesn't fit with Occam's Razor, for me. Kenya brought up the tweet in the boardroom, completely out of the blue, if I recall correctly. She raised the subject of "Well, Vivica might've just been having a bad day because of this tweet I just read." The project had to do with photoshopping and hashtagging, but only on a presentation level. It wasn't like the directive was "Be on your phones all day to watch for the hashtags" where it would've then been perfectly reasonable for Kenya to say, "So, while we were checking Twitter for hashtags, I noticed this really weird tweet..." It's completely out of the blue, and to me, there's only one reason for it: Kenya herself sent the tweet to make Vivica look bad.

That's another reason Kenya absolutely had to have done it: she brought it up as a reason to fire Vivica. If, for the sake of argument, Kenya noticed something random on Vivica's Twitter account, why bring it up at all? Nobody has ever brought up a tweet as the reason someone should be fired. Geraldo appeared to be blindsided by the tweet, as well -- why not show him if she was trying to build an alliance with him against Vivica: "Look at this tweet, she really is crazy!" There's a very simple reason why Kenya brought up a tweet that only Kenya saw: Kenya sent the tweet.

I don't know Kenya, I've never watched a moment of Real Housewives of Anywhere, but I think she thought she could get away with it by then sucking up to Trump (which she was doing all season).

Plus, it becomes infinitely complicated if production did it: first, they have to steal Vivica's phone, then make sure Kenya is looking at Twitter, then make sure Vivica never checks Twitter (or gets her phone back) before the boardroom, then make sure that Kenya will actually say something in the boardroom about the tweet. That's an awful lot of variables, and if just one goes wrong, the whole plan goes up in smoke. Which is why I think the simplest explanation is the correct one: Kenya sent the tweet to mess with Vivica, exactly as it looked.

• Love 12

I agree with you Eolivet.  You have a good handle on why we all think Kenya did it and you have it in your timeline above.  I also noticed that she was very quick to link the tweet with what Vivica said about the sport girl and her period.  It's as if she had it planned out like she thinks she some mastermind.  Everyone says Kenya is smart.  I believe she is incredibly stupid and so transparent.

Edited by jumper sage
  • Love 10

Also I just re-watched it. In the work room Kenya says " can you google something for me...do you have your phone?"...then Viv says "I can't seem to find it!" Kenya ROLLS her eyes..like it's weird that she asked her "do you have your phone?" Suspicious..just say Google something...it's a given she either has a computer or a phone...then the way she rolled her eyes hearing that she couldnt find it! Very suspicious. Then the way in the board room she goes into this whole tirade about how Viv has been acting ups and downs the whole time, all these hot flashes, hot and cold and in fact I read a tweet by her the other day that she is menopausal...really?

• Love 4

I agree with you Eolivet.  You have a good handle on why we all think Kenya did it and you have it in your timeline above.  I also noticed that she was very quick to link the tweet with what Vivica said about the sport girl and her period.  It's as if she had it planned out like she thinks she some mastermind.  Everyone says Kenya is smart.  I believe she is incredibly stupid and so transparent.

I agree that Kenya is not smart.  She just thinks she is.  I don't know that I would label her "incredibly stupid", but she certainly has a very inflated sense of just how smart she is, and that's her downfall.   She gives herself far too much credit for intelligence and doesn't realize how truly transparent she is.   A crafty and intelligent criminal mind would have pulled that whole thing off without casting so much suspicion on her own ridiculous self.

• Love 5

Geraldo did not mention it in the Boardroom but all the spoiler sites said he was tweeting he saw someone steal something. I think that is why he was adamant that Kenya did that because he saw her do it. 

I love the Mango Rita very good we always take them to cook outs and beach parties

• Love 2

I wouldn't be surprised if Kenya did steal Vivica's phone and sent out that tweet. She denied it so much, but all signs point to her being the one that did it. I've never watched the Real Housewives, but after watching Kenya on this season of Celebrity Apprentice, she seems like a very fake person who loves to create drama. Lol, "Bye Trick!" is probably my favorite line of the whole season. Vivica didn't act very classy in the boardroom, but Kenya had it coming.

I didn't think that Trump would fire all of Team Infinity, but man, was I happy when Ian got fired. I haven't liked him since he was project manager for the wedding task. He seems like such a jerk. He couldn't wait to sing his jingle in the boardroom and have Trump praise him, but that didn't happen. It backfired along with all his meaningless arguing with Trump.

Now that we're down to the final three, I still think it'll be Leeza and Geraldo in the end. I hope Leeza wins. She's been great as a team member and project manager, and has been a class act during this whole show.

• Love 2

Geraldo did not mention it in the Boardroom but all the spoiler sites said he was tweeting he saw someone steal something. I think that is why he was adamant that Kenya did that because he saw her do it.

This points to all the drama happening while they weren't filming and then recreating the events because why did Geraldo sit there playing dumb when Vivica couldn't find her phone if he saw Kenya take it.

• Love 2