Type keyword(s) to search

RHoBH in the Media

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

I was expecting a deleted scenes episode from this season.  Guess that's not happening!  Last week was the last episode of the season right?  

One of the deleted scenes was probably of Erika telling Rinna "Yeah. I knew what was up. So fucking what?"

• LOL 12
  • Love 2

Holy moly I just saw some security footage of the home invasion robbery at Dorits.  Terrifying - especially since the kids were home.   

I saw this on Wendy Williams so I don't have a link but I bet it's online somewhere.  

• Love 3
23 minutes ago, Cosmocrush said:

Holy moly I just saw some security footage of the home invasion robbery at Dorits.  Terrifying - especially since the kids were home.   

I saw this on Wendy Williams so I don't have a link but I bet it's online somewhere.  

It must have been horrifying. I'm curious if the house alarm went off or what?! I always figured rich folks would have really good security. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, RealHousewife said:

It must have been horrifying. I'm curious if the house alarm went off or what?! I always figured rich folks would have really good security. 

Thanks for the link @RealHousewife!

Maybe it was the same home security system Teddi's husband sold Kyle BEFORE her home was robbed.  😉

• LOL 7

ok yes, I watched the clip because I was so curious as to why the clip was shared. To my astonishment it said it was released by the police department.

I have to say I initially  ( and honestly, still wonder) thought it smelled a lot of self promotion as in how convenient that Dorit is being interviewed in full glam. Then I caught that the interviewer was Teddi   (!!! ???).

I just find Dorit to be a very contrived person. I don't wish that experience on anyone, but something is very off with her. Good point about bragging non stop about posessions. I couldn't understand how they got away with "$1Million worth"....And then cut scene to Andy asking if she buy it and buys it all at retail. Am I wrong to believe her answer of yes?

Sorry, I may have woken up extra extra extra snarky today.

I don't wish harm on anyone. (and where was her beloved?)

And do they actually have means to have purchased ALL that stuff at retail?

And Teddi looks ridiculous with her lips.

Edited by Polliwollidoodle
  • Love 12

She needs to be accountable for the use of that filter.

Teddi has joined the Khloe Kardashian Klone Kamp. These idiots all look the same.

I remember when a plastic surgeon was doing a certain eye-area surgery that made everyone's eyes look the same. I don't know who the surgeon was, but for awhile there certain stars were sporting the same appearance. They all looked uncannily like Robin Wright.

• LOL 3
  • Love 7

I didn’t know that was Teddi!  What??????!!!!!!!!    Ugh.  She looks like Generic Pretty Person with Overdone Lips.   I do like her hair color.  She’s fallen down the Hollywood rabbit hole. 

I heard an advertisement for  some podcast cohosted by a Teddi Mellencamp.  Same one???  I think it had to do with crime or some kind of scary stuff.  Not my scene.

• Love 7
17 minutes ago, Thumper said:

I didn’t know that was Teddi!  What??????!!!!!!!!    Ugh.  She looks like Generic Pretty Person with Overdone Lips.   I do like her hair color.  She’s fallen down the Hollywood rabbit hole. 

I heard an advertisement for  some podcast cohosted by a Teddi Mellencamp.  Same one???  I think it had to do with crime or some kind of scary stuff.  Not my scene.

My lips looked like that once. Turns out, I'm allergic to omeprazole! I decided I'll never get them plumped because they looked silly. 

Teddi was authentically pretty when she first arrived, I wish she hadn't fallen into the faux trap. How is she doing a podcast? Is it for insomniacs? There's nothing fun, exciting or upbeat about her.

• LOL 6
  • Love 10
3 hours ago, Thumper said:

Hopefully her face looks more natural in actuality than it does in the picture. I remember pictures of Dorit look extremely done, but she looked more or less the same this season. 

Ever since I saw a picture of young Teddi with dark hair, I thought she should go back to the dark. She's a pretty woman with the blonde hair, but she is gorgeous brunette. 

• Love 3

My family member had "invisible" COVID after vaccination. We discovered it during an ER visit for something else. The nurses said that even if he was asymptomatic, he could be shedding the virus and infecting unvaccinated people, such as the toddlers and babies in our family, and anyone who is unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons. They ejected me from the hospital and we both had to go into quarantine.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Useful 5
  • Love 2

I just read Kathy is coming back because she got the higher pay she requested. I’m so disappointed, she doesn’t need the money. And I don’t know if she’s still a friend of or if she’s a full housewife. I’d have more respect for her if she was donating her salary or part of it to charity. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 8
17 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

I just read Kathy is coming back because she got the higher pay she requested. I’m so disappointed, she doesn’t need the money. And I don’t know if she’s still a friend of or if she’s a full housewife. I’d have more respect for her if she was donating her salary or part of it to charity. 

I rather have Kathy than Erika and Rinna.

• Love 18

This isn't really media but I thought I'd put this here. I just discovered a podcast called Bravo Docket. It's two ladies that are lawyers and they do some deep dives into the legal battles from the HW. They obviously go into the Erika/Tom scandal but they also have an episode on Mauricio's shenanigans and one on Dorit's Beverly Beach stuff, plus from other HW, like the whole Jen Shah saga and Tre and Joe. I just listened to a two parter on the whole Brandi Glanville/Joanna Krupa lawsuit. I knew that happened but didn't know many details so it was pretty interesting. I did  not know that both LVP and Mohammed Hadid got deposed. This was after LVP was basically done with Brandi and she did not speak highly of her (they read some of the depositions). Just thought I'd pass it along!

• Useful 7
  • Love 7
On 12/15/2021 at 2:26 PM, Straycat80 said:

I heard she's coming back as "Friend Of."

Kathy deserves to be paid what she's worth or Bravo thinks she's worth. It'd be nice if she donated but I don't need performative charity to think she deserves to be paid her worth because her net worth is more.  

Especially because the RH franchise is not a charity.  It makes money.  The women who make it make money deserve their cut. 

• Love 12
7 hours ago, Nicmar said:

I rather have Kathy than Erika and Rinna.

Me too. I want a more positive energy on the show. 

6 hours ago, MaggieG said:

This isn't really media but I thought I'd put this here. I just discovered a podcast called Bravo Docket. It's two ladies that are lawyers and they do some deep dives into the legal battles from the HW. They obviously go into the Erika/Tom scandal but they also have an episode on Mauricio's shenanigans and one on Dorit's Beverly Beach stuff, plus from other HW, like the whole Jen Shah saga and Tre and Joe. I just listened to a two parter on the whole Brandi Glanville/Joanna Krupa lawsuit. I knew that happened but didn't know many details so it was pretty interesting. I did  not know that both LVP and Mohammed Hadid got deposed. This was after LVP was basically done with Brandi and she did not speak highly of her (they read some of the depositions). Just thought I'd pass it along!

Thank you! I listened to them awhile ago, but I'll have to check them out again. I do enjoy those ladies. They're very sharp. It's nice getting lawyers' perspectives. 

• Love 5
On 12/16/2021 at 8:57 AM, MaggieG said:

Hi, Maggie. I just wanted to thank you for posting this. I started listening to them today. It’s really interesting. They are very knowledgeable and also funny. I’m only about ten minutes into the post-Reunion Erika stuff, but I’m enjoying it.

• Love 2
On 11/10/2021 at 10:26 PM, RealHousewife said:

I'm glad Teddi's gone brunette! Some think she might be trying to look like Kyle, but I think Teddi is much more striking with dark hair. 

pjimage-58.jpg?quality=65&strip=all&w=78

What?! Who on earth is that on the left? That’s Teddi? If so she needs to ease off the Photoshop because she’s not recognizable. I hope that’s what it is and she didn’t actually do that to her face. 

• Love 9

Diana Jenkins and Sheree Zampino are officially set to join The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills when it returns for its 12th season, E! News can exclusively announce. 

The two newbies will star alongside the entire season 11 cast, as Kyle Richards, Lisa Rinna, Erika Jayne, Dorit Kemsley, Garcelle Beauvais, Sutton Stracke, Crystal Kung Minkoff and Kathy Hilton are all set to return. 

Kathy will retain her "friend of" status, and Sheree, an artist, entrepreneur and Will Smith's ex-wife, will join in the same capacity.

https://www.eonline.com/news/1314026/meet-the-new-returning-stars-of-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-season-12

• Useful 5
8 hours ago, Polliwollidoodle said:

So I will ask - if all those are on it again, and they are adding 2 new ones------forgive my lack of focus but who will be leaving?

thank you for your patience.

It sounds like everyone that was on the current season is returning, unless there are any last minute surprises, and then there will be two new cast members.

That seems to leave no room for the rumored Teddi return.

8 full-timers and 2 friends? Has there ever been a cast that large? OC usually has 5-6 with 1 friend. Fingers crossed that means there will be enough drama to go around outside of Erika's legal trouble that she's still not supposed to talk about.

Edited by dmeets
  • Love 5
On 12/16/2021 at 11:46 AM, Door County Cherry said:

I heard she's coming back as "Friend Of."

Kathy deserves to be paid what she's worth or Bravo thinks she's worth. It'd be nice if she donated but I don't need performative charity to think she deserves to be paid her worth because her net worth is more.  

Especially because the RH franchise is not a charity.  It makes money.  The women who make it make money deserve their cut. 

That's basically how I feel, too. Plus, if you're Kathy Hilton, being on the show probably is something of a hassle, so why not make it worth your while financially? But regardless, it's not like some poor deserving soul is missing out on their chance to be on the show because she's on it. She should push for making as much money on the show as she can. 

• Love 8
5 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

I don’t really care who they are bringing back because I won’t be watching. Erika and Lisa Rinna are deal breakers for me. 

Yes, and Kyle, too. I'm getting to the "I can't even look at her" phase now like I have been with Rinna for a few years. Unpleasant.

• Love 12
On 12/23/2021 at 7:24 AM, Sweet-tea said:

I don’t really care who they are bringing back because I won’t be watching. Erika and Lisa Rinna are deal breakers for me. 

I will probably still watch, but less and less. I do think that if they got rid of Erika and Lisa R it would be an improvement. They are too over the top looking for drama and close ups. The others are as well, but to a lesser extent. It just really pushes credibility with these 2 clowns.

• Love 10
On 12/30/2021 at 5:58 PM, dosodog said:

Teddi is.  Pathetic. Once again, someone else is responsible for the choices she makes.  Now it's Denise who made her do something. 

https://heavy.com/entertainment/real-housewives/teddi-mellencamp-denise-richards-feud-set-up/

Oh, this woman is both boring and insufferable. Denise setting her up is ridiculous. Maybe or maybe not, LVP set up Teddy. 
Denise wasn’t conniving, she was busy trying to protect herself from all this unwarranted attacks on something so minor - from the same women who excuse all of Erika’s attitude and lack of empathy fir “alleged” victims.

• Love 15
30 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

Oh, this woman is both boring and insufferable. Denise setting her up is ridiculous. Maybe or maybe not, LVP set up Teddy. 
Denise wasn’t conniving, she was busy trying to protect herself from all this unwarranted attacks on something so minor - from the same women who excuse all of Erika’s attitude and lack of empathy fir “alleged” victims.

Completely agree!

• Love 7

8 full-timers and 2 friends? Has there ever been a cast that large?

RHONY had 8 full-timers for season 7, though no Friends of. And I really enjoyed that season.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, Hiyo said:

Between this and her opposing a minimum wage hike, she doesn't really come across as worker friendly...

I admire Lisa's philanthropy, but one of the best things she can do to make a good impact is look out for workers. 

• Love 8
On 12/30/2021 at 4:58 PM, dosodog said:

Teddi is.  Pathetic. Once again, someone else is responsible for the choices she makes.  Now it's Denise who made her do something. 

https://heavy.com/entertainment/real-housewives/teddi-mellencamp-denise-richards-feud-set-up/

Wasn't Teddi the one that said once she eventually left the show she wouldn't talk about it all the time? Uhhh, Teddi, time to hold yourself accountable! That's all she talks about all the darn time.

She's like one of those HS football stars who never got over or past their glory days, and are now 50-something and still talk about the great plays they made way back when.

She IS pathetic and so boring that I fell asleep while typing this.

• LOL 7
  • Love 5
On 1/1/2022 at 7:13 AM, JonnieUniteUs said:

Ted-zzz continues The Real Housewives of Beating (dead) Horses narrative.

Zzzzzzzzzzzz

😴

Oops I meant to modify my last post and not quote it.   Talk about pathetic 🥴😅

Edited by JonnieUniteUs
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1