Type keyword(s) to search

RHoBH in the Media

• Start Topic

On 1/1/2022 at 11:14 PM, WhatAmIWatching said:

Wasn't Teddi the one that said once she eventually left the show she wouldn't talk about it all the time? Uhhh, Teddi, time to hold yourself accountable! That's all she talks about all the darn time.

She's like one of those HS football stars who never got over or past their glory days, and are now 50-something and still talk about the great plays they made way back when.

She IS pathetic and so boring that I fell asleep while typing this.

The guys on Watch What Crappens do the best impersonation of her.  She truly is the most boring Housewife to the point I forget she was on even when she was holding a diamond LOL

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

https://pagesix.com/2022/02/01/garcelle-beauvais-reveals-why-she-unfollowed-erika-jayne/

“OK, all I can say is, she called me something that I did not like, and so therefore, when somebody offends you in a way, I don’t want to see her posts, I don’t want to put a little like,” Beauvais explains, without revealing what she was called.

<snip>
Recently, Beauvais has been vocal in her disapproval of 50-year-old Jayne’s actions, including in her involvement in her estranged husband Tom Girardi’s embezzlement case.

“There’s so much more that she could do, even if she’s not guilty of knowing everything that Tom was doing,” Beauvais argued during Monday’s episode of “The Real.”

“But this is a way of saying, ‘I have compassion for you and therefore take the jewelry, take the earrings, take the necklace.”

Edited by nexxie
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7

Erika thinks Garcelle is a b- - - - for believing that the decent thing to do is to allow the victims to use any proceeds from the sale of the tacky as F ostentatious XXpen$ive earrings. They haven’t conceived a circle of hell worthy of this creature.

• Love 20
On 1/28/2022 at 9:25 AM, bosawks said:

I have to be honest I don't understand the whole unfollow thing.

"I don't like you and you don't like me!  So, I'm going to unfollow you!"

"Um, okay....."

When you unfollow someone on FB or Insta, etc...do you get a notification that someone has unfollowed you? I have only unfollowed one person on FB and not sure if I have been unfriended, the whole thing confuses me too.  So if Garcelle unfollowed EJ how does EJ know?  I don't think EJ is wondering why she has not seen any of Garcelle's posts or likes, right?

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
18 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

When you unfollow someone on FB or Insta, etc...do you get a notification that someone has unfollowed you? I have only unfollowed one person on FB and not sure if I have been unfriended, the whole thing confuses me too.  So if Garcelle unfollowed EJ how does EJ know?  I don't think EJ is wondering why she has not seen any of Garcelle's posts or likes, right?

I think the gossip rags/blogs look for this kind of thing and report on it.

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
23 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Erika thinks Garcelle is a b- - - - for believing that the decent thing to do is to allow the victims to use any proceeds from the sale of the tacky as F ostentatious XXpen$ive earrings. They haven’t conceived a circle of hell worthy of this creature.

Yes for calling her out on wearing earrings she told the bankruptcy official were with a third party.  Was it Me, Myself and I defense???  It's like she looks to lower the bar on common decency and then brags that she is carrying the show - honestly I am sick of giving her ANY visibility - Bravo has the weirdest decisioning.  Say something incredibly horrific - get fired.  Do something horrific and they rub their hands to watch the rating bonanza of these train wrecks. 

We know most of these people are fake as hell but give me back Lynne Curtain being evicted - Jen Shah and Erika literally being disgusting human beings by THEIR actions and they are all pious with the "innocent until proven guilty" bullshit.

It is all about the money so just say that - you do not care about them offending or stealing or lying or living off ill gotten proceeds you only care if what they do will turn off the viewers.  I have stopped watching these shows and follow along via these boards or podcasts because I am not giving Bravo a dime while they allow people like Erika or Jen Shah or Mary (who quit you know they would love to have kept her).

The balls Erika had to walk around in the earrings that were bought with stolen funds tells me she was not as innocent as she been attempting to snow us with.  Wearing them literally days after the hearing is disgusting.

• Love 17
5 hours ago, Slakkie said:

Yes for calling her out on wearing earrings she told the bankruptcy official were with a third party.  Was it Me, Myself and I defense???  It's like she looks to lower the bar on common decency and then brags that she is carrying the show - honestly I am sick of giving her ANY visibility - Bravo has the weirdest decisioning.  Say something incredibly horrific - get fired.  Do something horrific and they rub their hands to watch the rating bonanza of these train wrecks. 

We know most of these people are fake as hell but give me back Lynne Curtain being evicted - Jen Shah and Erika literally being disgusting human beings by THEIR actions and they are all pious with the "innocent until proven guilty" bullshit.

It is all about the money so just say that - you do not care about them offending or stealing or lying or living off ill gotten proceeds you only care if what they do will turn off the viewers.  I have stopped watching these shows and follow along via these boards or podcasts because I am not giving Bravo a dime while they allow people like Erika or Jen Shah or Mary (who quit you know they would love to have kept her).

The balls Erika had to walk around in the earrings that were bought with stolen funds tells me she was not as innocent as she been attempting to snow us with.  Wearing them literally days after the hearing is disgusting.

Absolutely. You are so correct.

I have never done this before, but I am deleting RHOBH from my DVR. I will read this board and listen to WWCL only. 

I would like to support Sutton and Garcelle. But I think that they will thrive in their endeavors no matter what.

• Love 11
On 2/4/2022 at 8:34 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

I don't know insta, but on FB, you are not notified that someone has unfollowed or unfriended you. However, apparently there is an app or there was an app that will alert you.

A friend of mine( several years ago) mentioned this. 

Even if they weren't notified, if you are curious for example about Mary Stella Jones, you can put that name in the search bar and it will show that she is or is not a friend. Not too hard, but you have to look for it.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
On 2/5/2022 at 5:07 AM, Slakkie said:

Wait, where did this come from? Last I heard Erika had given the obscene earrings to a third party to hold. Is there some evidebce she wore them instead? During the same time frame? Meaning could she have been photographed wearing them 6 months ago before the current drama? Because even for Erika, THAT is brazen.

• Love 3
On 2/5/2022 at 4:52 PM, Polliwollidoodle said:

I don't know insta, but on FB, you are not notified that someone has unfollowed or unfriended you. However, apparently there is an app or there was an app that will alert you.

A friend of mine( several years ago) mentioned this. 

Even if they weren't notified, if you are curious for example about Mary Stella Jones, you can put that name in the search bar and it will show that she is or is not a friend. Not too hard, but you have to look for it.

INSTA, you're not notified either.  I'm on Twitter a lot and a lot of people love those damn "Who unfollowed me?" apps so I'm sure it's the same with Instagram.  I think all social media apps are the same, you will never be notified unless you're already using one of those "Who unfollowed me?" apps.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

INSTA, you're not notified either.  I'm on Twitter a lot and a lot of people love those damn "Who unfollowed me?" apps so I'm sure it's the same with Instagram.  I think all social media apps are the same, you will never be notified unless you're already using one of those "Who unfollowed me?" apps.

If you have ever read the small print on one of those “Who Follows Me?” app then you know that by signing up with them, you give them permission to follow or unfollow accounts. I have friends that have discovered (much to their chagrin) that they have “unfollowed” good friends of theirs. Someone would post and say “Hey so and so, why did you unfollow me?”  then that person would check their list and find that indeed they were no longer following them. That above mentioned app changed their list of “friends” 
    I don’t like giving the power to make my decisions away to an app. I’m not about how many people follow me. I’m about the quality of the people that I choose to interact with. I keep those choices my own. 
   If Garcelle had that app installed then it might have inadvertently deleted her account to EJ and it’s nothing more than that. The other option is that she chose not to be associated with EJ and deleted it herself. Either way she would have to go to the list and check it herself. I’m also aware that the bird (Twitter) has a mind of its on and they will screw with your account without your permission. Every now and then it’s good to check your catalog yourself and make any changes you choose. 
   If I was any of the housewives I’d get rid of all of my associations with EJ. I see her as a liability and when she goes down she won’t hesitate to try and shift the blame on anyone she can find. 

• Useful 6
6 hours ago, chlban said:

Wait, where did this come from? Last I heard Erika had given the obscene earrings to a third party to hold. Is there some evidebce she wore them instead? During the same time frame? Meaning could she have been photographed wearing them 6 months ago before the current drama? Because even for Erika, THAT is brazen.

In photos of her taken during the trip to Aspen for filming she was wearing the earrings (or their clones) and so the bankruptcy court has demanded they be handed over by Monday.  Per Garcelle on The Real there was an altercation between them about the earrings.

• Useful 4
  • Love 3
On 2/5/2022 at 10:31 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

I have never done this before, but I am deleting RHOBH from my DVR. I will read this board and listen to WWCL only. 

That's what I did.  Even if they boot Grifter Girardi from the show, Lips Rinna is still there.  

• Love 10
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

Yikes - sounds like a pretty crazy trip! Of course, Rinna will wildly pretend she wasn’t all the way up Erika’s ass for months and months.

Maybe she will explain, again, what a good friend she is. I detest Erika, and I am fine if they all turn on her, but it still shows just how awful Rinna is. She was "speculating" about Erika self medicating. On Camera. Just like her concerned speculation about Yolanda having Munchhausen. 

• Love 10
14 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

I see it as Rinna doing whatever it takes to earn her paycheck. 
She has no loyalty, shame or morals if it comes to money. 

Agree completely. I'd hate to have her call me a 'friend' though. Because as the old saying goes "with friends like her, who needs enemies?"

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

I said I would never watch again..........................................................................................................................................................................

giphy.gif

• LOL 12

I'm not sure I won't be able to watch it, drunk or not, when Erika accused Crystal of caring about the victims because it's "cool" I felt my humanity evaporating. I enjoy Sutton and Garcelle but I'm going to be livid when the rest of the women support Erika after that statement. 

• Love 21
27 minutes ago, charliesan said:

I'm not sure I won't be able to watch it, drunk or not, when Erika accused Crystal of caring about the victims because it's "cool" I felt my humanity evaporating. I enjoy Sutton and Garcelle but I'm going to be livid when the rest of the women support Erika after that statement. 

Brandi, Kim and Rinna all got my blood boiling so many times at various points on this show but Erika might just take the cake in Absolute Worst (for RHBH). What in the ever loving hell is wrong with her. She's beyond cold. I don't even know the word for it. 

What is going to take for the clique to stop supporting her selfish ass?

Trailer looks good. I'm here for it especially after the disappointing last season of RHNY.

• Love 15

RE: the trailer...Bravo, if we're supposed to forgive Rinna for all her nastiness over the last couple of years, think again.  I'm sorry your mother died, but we can see right through you. You could have mourned off-camera and not made a HUGE deal about it. But no. Your tears don't fool us because we know it's all for sympathy & forgiveness. Sorry not from me.

• Love 20
19 hours ago, charliesan said:

All the usual suspects said that after last year Erika would get a good edit.  If this trailer is any indication being a pill popping alcoholic slamming victims is good then the new chick must be satan on a stick.

• LOL 6