Type keyword(s) to search

RHoBH in the Media

• Start Topic

12 hours ago, suomi said:

Oooh, from the "Reunion was bullshit today" link above, the last sentence:

As pointed out by the Faces By Bravo fan account, [Denise] Richards unfollowed Lisa, Erika and Teddi Mellencamp-Arroyave on Instagram after the reunion. Garcelle Beauvais also unfollowed Rinna.

Dang, how did Kyle skate? 

imo Kyle can be self-involved, oversensitive, and a bit clueless - but she doesn’t have a dark heart. Rinna has a dark heart and a forked tongue.

• Love 14
On 7/18/2020 at 8:19 AM, nexxie said:

imo Kyle can be self-involved, oversensitive, and a bit clueless - but she doesn’t have a dark heart. Rinna has a dark heart and a forked tongue.

Kyle has a dark heart....season 1 she would give evil smirks.  

• Love 19
On 7/18/2020 at 6:19 AM, nexxie said:

Kyle has the darkest heart of them all

• Love 12
(edited)
18 hours ago, JAYJAY1979 said:

Kyle has a dark heart....season 1 she would give evil smirks.  

10 hours ago, DeeplyShallow said:

Kyle has the darkest heart of them all

Kyle has been far more generous than I would be toward snakes like LVP and Camille.

Also very empathetic toward Brandi after seeing that sad video of her.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 2

I think Kyle can be incredibly harsh and even mean at times. She's not my fave this season, but I wouldn't describe her as dark/evil either. She can be jealous and has a temper. I don't think she's ever intentionally malicious though. I don't recall her ever saying anything to embarrass another person the way some of the others have. She is also indeed very forgiving. I think despite being jealous, she is still a people person who likes to have people around and wants everyone to like her. 

• Love 8

Don't know whether Kyle is evil or not, but one thing I will give her is that she can maneuver these relationships, except LVP last season, so I'm not completely surprised that Denise can at least pretend to be in an okay place with her. Like it or not she's the glue of the group, and even though the group sucks, she has always been the glue since season 1. I mean, I still can't believe she's friends with Brandi nowadays, now that is hustling for alliances, and I think that's a better way to remain relevant in the cast than creating faux drama for the show. 

Rinna on the other hand... If she doesn't watch out, she can be next in the chopping block for openly criticizing what went down on the reunion as she is indirectly dissing production too, not just Denise. Also, I love that Rinna can spew her favorite mantra about "owning it" when we have zero context into her life, and I'm not counting her daughters's failed attempt at modeling or whatever they're supposedly doing. And I used to live for Rinna when she was in Melrose Place...

• Love 7
34 minutes ago, DeeplyShallow said:

It’s interesting, how people can have such different perspectives. I don’t believe for a second that she was moved by Brandi’s video. I fully believe she reconnected with Brandi with intention to cause issues for Denise. I wouldn’t be surprised if Kim spilled something and that got Kyle’s wheels spinning. Yes, I believe Kyle is guilty of doing the same thing she accused LVP doing over the years- manipulating and using people to do their bidding and to create storylines (while also taking attention away from her own problematic life).

I also believe that anyone who is such close friends with snakes like Kris Jenner and Faye Resnick...well, it says a lot about them and it isn’t good.

I think it’s likely that producers asked Kyle to meet with Camille and invite Brandi - I’ve always thought of her as the hostess of the show because she seems to be tapped to bring people together - might’ve been in her contract from the beginning.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Watching the repeats because I am trapped in front of a tv today I notice how interesting I still find the earlier seasons and how dull the episodes  are now.  No matter what you think about Kyle she put her relationship with Kim on the show in a raw and unfiltered way that made the episodes riveting.  LVP also contributed a lot with filming in her home, Pandora's wedding and more but with less drama.   No one else has been able to come to the show with anything substantial enough.  Kyle and LVP just gave all they had and focused on manipulating drama for the show to keep it interesting because they could see it tanking.  Now all they do is argue in a petty manner that is exhausting to watch and not very interesting.  Brandi tries to be interesting but she is so shallow it never adds up to much.   I don't know why anyone would establish and friendship with Brandi as she clearly turns on everyone when the opportunity suits her needs. 

• Love 17
1 minute ago, tranquilidade said:

Watching the repeats because I am trapped in front of a tv today I notice how interesting I still find the earlier seasons and how dull the episodes  are now.  No matter what you think about Kyle she put her relationship with Kim on the show in a raw and unfiltered way that made the episodes riveting.  LVP also contributed a lot with filming in her home, Pandora's wedding and more but with less drama.   No one else has been able to come to the show with anything substantial enough.  Kyle and LVP just gave all they had and focused on manipulating drama for the show to keep it interesting because they could see it tanking.  Now all they do is argue in a petty manner that is exhausting to watch and not very interesting.  Brandi tries to be interesting but she is so shallow it never adds up to much.   I don't know why anyone would establish and friendship with Brandi as she clearly turns on everyone when the opportunity suits her needs. 

The earlier seasons were the best. Season 1 we got to know everyone, and the casting was fabulous. There was glamour, drama, and we didn't get a season based on ONE issue. Same with season 2. As the seasons went on, we got more cast members who didn't want to reveal the good, the bad, the ugly, more professional actors, and too much stuff surrounding one thing, like pantygate or doggygate. Kim eventually became quite boring imo and never did like sharing too much, but she was most definitely a huge part of the earlier seasons' storylines. Taylor wasn't my favorite, but she definitely did not hold back. Some might say it all went too far since Russell passed, but there's no denying that Taylor didn't just show up for the trips and to promote things and wanted to hide her life. She contributed drama to the show. LVP had pretty much everything that makes for good TV. She was gorgeous, showed her family life, was witty and fun. Embarrassingly, I loved Brandi at first. I thought she was a good person who fought back, but she ended up being the worst. What was once an interesting group of wealthy women we knew next to nothing about but had many things going on became a group of actors that focus a lot on one petty issue or pushing out one cast member and hiding the unflattering things in their lives. 

• Love 21
4 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

The earlier seasons were the best. Season 1 we got to know everyone, and the casting was fabulous. There was glamour, drama, and we didn't get a season based on ONE issue. Same with season 2. As the seasons went on, we got more cast members who didn't want to reveal the good, the bad, the ugly, more professional actors, and too much stuff surrounding one thing, like pantygate or doggygate. Kim eventually became quite boring imo and never did like sharing too much, but she was most definitely a huge part of the earlier seasons' storylines. Taylor wasn't my favorite, but she definitely did not hold back. Some might say it all went too far since Russell passed, but there's no denying that Taylor didn't just show up for the trips and to promote things and wanted to hide her life. She contributed drama to the show. LVP had pretty much everything that makes for good TV. She was gorgeous, showed her family life, was witty and fun. Embarrassingly, I loved Brandi at first. I thought she was a good person who fought back, but she ended up being the worst. What was once an interesting group of wealthy women we knew next to nothing about but had many things going on became a group of actors that focus a lot on one petty issue or pushing out one cast member and hiding the unflattering things in their lives. 

I’ve been rewatching from the beginning and Brandi actually had some redeeming qualities and I’m on Season 4 now, but Kyle never had LVP’s back.

I’m on the second episode with Carlton Gebbia and man was she annoying from the very beginning and couldn’t wait to be offended. Also, her relationship with her Nanny and other women was, well, interesting. She really was annoying.

Joyce I still like.

• Love 14
1 minute ago, Stats Queen said:

I’ve been rewatching from the beginning and Brandi actually had some redeeming qualities and I’m on Season 4 now, but Kyle never had LVP’s back.

I’m on the second episode with Carlton Gebbia and man was she annoying from the very beginning and couldn’t wait to be offended. Also, her relationship with her Nanny and other women was, well, interesting. She really was annoying.

Joyce I still like.

Brandi was kinder at first (at least on the footage that was aired). She was beautiful. She had a story to tell. She was funny. She wasn't rich and fancy the way the others were, which made her more relatable. But she just got bitchier and bitchier each season unfortunately.

I don't think Kyle was ever into the friendship with LVP the way LVP was with Kyle. It's clear Kyle genuinely likes the heck out of Teddi. I don't remember her ever fawning over LVP like that. 

Carlton was one of the worst! She was up there with Brandi. She was definitely looking to be offended, especially by Kyle. It was ridiculous.

I really liked Joyce! She was lovely and probably too nice of a person to be on this show. 

• Love 15
13 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I think Brandi turned on LVP on RHOBH because of Sheena's growing popularity on VR.   Being cheated on was a crushing blow to her but I have to wonder how that even happened because Brandi was beautiful at the time.  What was going on or not going on in her marriage? 

It's the only explanation to me.   That was a turning point for Brandi who was ready and willing to participate and plot intrigue up to her eyeballs.  She could have survived on the show had she shown some self control and applied some judgement but clearly Brandi does not not have it as demonstrated by the hoopla With Johanna Krupa.   Blaming all her bad behavior on LVP showed Brandi was up for sale, available to do the dirty work of anyone willing to promote her.  She screwed herself  and this time she didn't enjoy it. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10

Anyone else wondering why they filmed the reunion so early? Last season had 24 episodes, they've only aired 11 and have already filmed the reunion.  Was the season cut short due to Covid or was there just not enough interesting content?

In contrast. NY has aired 15 episodes and has yet to film to film their reunion. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
52 minutes ago, snarts said:

Anyone else wondering why they filmed the reunion so early? Last season had 24 episodes, they've only aired 11 and have already filmed the reunion.  Was the season cut short due to Covid or was there just not enough interesting content?

In contrast. NY has aired 15 episodes and has yet to film to film their reunion. 

It might have something to do with the gap in the show. The rumor was that they re-edited much of the season and eliminated a lot of stuff. Rinna claims it was the cease and desist letter from Denise but I think they realized their storyline is going over like a lead balloon.

• Useful 3
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, The Ringo Kidd said:

It might have something to do with the gap in the show. The rumor was that they re-edited much of the season and eliminated a lot of stuff. Rinna claims it was the cease and desist letter from Denise but I think they realized their storyline is going over like a lead balloon.

I hope this is true.

Does anyone here also watch RHOC?  A couple seasons back, production ordered Tamra and Shannon to make up with Vicki.  I guess they must have considered their rift to be tiresome (I personally did not agree bc I can’t stand Vicki).  Hopefully the producers of BH are seeing that the season-long gang-up is a tiresome storyline and will discourage the cast from resorting to it again.  When faced with losing their diamonds, I’m sure these fame-greedy a-holes will fall in line.

• Useful 3
  • Love 4

It's official, season finale airs on 8/26 which means a 16 episode season. Way less than they've averaged the last few years. Bravo can't be happy, time to clean house. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 1

Bravo sank its own ship this time. That luncheon at the end of last season in Kyle’s backyard could have launched the show into calmer waters with an emphasis on travel and fun. Instead Bravo invites Camille, Kim and Brandi aboard, sending rhobh into the California version of the Bermuda Triangle. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 15
11 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Oh dear, there’s a bit of a battle between Rinna and Garcelle going on - with Amelia chiming in charmingly: “F–k Off With All Due Respect”

https://www.allabouttrh.com/2020/08/19/lisa-rinnas-daughter-amelia-gray-hamlin-accuses-garcelle-beauvais-of-body-shaming-rhobh-preview/

I am just so glad anorexia got Amelia Gray all the attention she's needing.  Must be hard living in the shadow of a koo-koo mother. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
21 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Oh dear, there’s a bit of a battle between Rinna and Garcelle going on - with Amelia chiming in charmingly: “F–k Off With All Due Respect”

https://www.allabouttrh.com/2020/08/19/lisa-rinnas-daughter-amelia-gray-hamlin-accuses-garcelle-beauvais-of-body-shaming-rhobh-preview/

Rinna is someone who's very aware of her body and works hard at maintaining it, whether she's naturally a smaller person or not. Amelia's the only one who can say whether or not Rinna's attitude toward weight affected her. From what we've seen, I don't think Rinna has fat shamed her kids or stressed for them to watch what they eat or anything else that's an obvious no-no. I understand Amelia wanting to take up for her mom and being hurt by what Garcelle said. There's this idea that women who are careful to maintain their figures are all awful fat shaming bullies (many are not), and that heavier, out of shape parents don't contribute to eating disorders (many of them do). A lot of the times they're the ones saying "this is fattening, don't eat it. Don't become fat like me. You're filling out. You should watch it." 

However, I don't think Garcelle meant to hurt Amelia's feelings, and I didn't like "the f--k off with all due respect."I wish Rinna stressed more manners and respect to her kids. The adult children of the other BH Housewives (Kyle's, Vanderpump's, Yolanda's) are all polite, well-mannered young people. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

Oh Lord, this does not belong on RHOBH.  Lisa, teach your kid some class.....Model your parenting style after Garcelle, for example.  I think she is a great mother.  Amelia, with all due respect, what have you done other than fail at modeling, flunk out of college, move back home, and demand a two bedroom condo with a doorman for your next digs?  That is pretty impressive for a 19 YO.  She should really stay off of social media; you do yourself no favors and keep reminding the public of how ignorant you really are.  Rich parents or not.

Edited by albarino
sujet/verb agreement
  • Useful 1
  • Love 23

I'm really not sure that Rinna's kids were brought up with any manners.  They seem just like their Mom!  And did anyone else notice in that article about LVP and Denise, that Brandi said, "Yes, I wanted this to happen.  It would have been a great storyline."

Uhhh.... Brandi you flatulent ass?  It HAS been a major storyline and everyone is TIRED of it!  Try something else honey; your 15 minutes with this bunch are up.

Edited by goofygirl
  • LOL 3
  • Love 10
13 hours ago, albarino said:

Amelia, with all due respect, what have you done other than fail at modeling, flunk out of college, move back home, and demand a two bedroom condo with a doorman for your next digs?

A condo that is nicely subsidized by her parents. Of course she's going to say whatever makes Mama happy.

• Love 5

I spent yesterday cleaning and watching last season's shows during the day. It reminded me just how insufferable these women are. Teddy and her holier than though attitude, questioning everyone, trying to cause trouble constantly. She so does not fit in Beverly Hills and obviously knows she is only there because of her dad. Now, she is repeating the same routine. Like WTF is she, or any if these jealous bitches, to question Denise? Or anyone else? They aren't your clients, bitch, and they certainly aren't your friends. All but Kyle are tolerating you for the show. As for Vile Kyle, again, stop with the bad acting, you loser. "Friends have to be honest". No, bitch, friends don't attack their friends on National TV about something that us absolutely none of your damn business. Woryy about your own sleazy hubby, he is so cheating on you. And everyone, please with the "Brandi says". Brandi is a lying, pathetic famewhore. And all of you bitches know it. I stopped watching New Jersey years ago because the women where just so despicable. BH has now claimed the title as the worst if the franchise. At least until OC returns.

• Love 20
On 7/22/2020 at 6:58 PM, Stats Queen said:

Joyce I still like.

I have always liked Brandi, I still do (ducks).  I am not sure why, she's a drunk asshole, but I like her.  

Carlton was looking for a fight from day one.  It's funny, her house is on Million Dollar Listing this week.  The husband is selling it.  No word on what ever happened to Carlton.  Such an awful tacky castle!

16 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Rinna is someone who's very aware of her body and works hard at maintaining it, whether she's naturally a smaller person or not. Amelia's the only one who can say whether or not Rinna's attitude toward weight affected her. From what we've seen, I don't think Rinna has fat shamed her kids or stressed for them to watch what they eat or anything else that's an obvious no-no. I understand Amelia wanting to take up for her mom and being hurt by what Garcelle said. There's this idea that women who are careful to maintain their figures are all awful fat shaming bullies (many are not), and that heavier, out of shape parents don't contribute to eating disorders (many of them do). A lot of the times they're the ones saying "this is fattening, don't eat it. Don't become fat like me. You're filling out. You should watch it." 

However, I don't think Garcelle meant to hurt Amelia's feelings, and I didn't like "the f--k off with all due respect."I wish Rinna stressed more manners and respect to her kids. The adult children of the other BH Housewives (Kyle's, Vanderpump's, Yolanda's) are all polite, well-mannered young people. 

I bet she has - remember her first season with the show, her kids were making fun of "normal" people in the midwest, calling them CHUB-CHUBS.  They got that from somewhere.  She didn't say to them, "stop saying that!  how awful to call someone that!"  Nope, she giggled and said something about poor eating habits.  So of course she has conditioned her kids to think FAT = BAD.  

Garcelle was rightly pointing out that a kids are absolutely affected by their parent's attitude about weight and food.  Everyone with a brain knows this.

• Love 17
2 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

I bet she has - remember her first season with the show, her kids were making fun of "normal" people in the midwest, calling them CHUB-CHUBS.  They got that from somewhere.  She didn't say to them, "stop saying that!  how awful to call someone that!"  Nope, she giggled and said something about poor eating habits.  So of course she has conditioned her kids to think FAT = BAD.  

Garcelle was rightly pointing out that a kids are absolutely affected by their parent's attitude about weight and food.  Everyone with a brain knows this.

I remember that. Rinna responded with "fast food is king." Sadly, I know so many parents who make those kinds of comments and much worse. That's why I cut Rinna some slack. If you're thin, people expect you to watch your every word. If you're fat, you get a pass to talk about both fat and skinny people. 

I definitely agree that a parent's attitude can be damaging. I am someone who had an eating disorder myself, and my parents played a huge part in it. They were and are fat, but they would make comments about my body even though I was a skinny kid and a slim teenager, despite having some curves. Before I got grossly skinny, I was still around a size 0-2, and my waist was actually smaller, so I think the fact I had a shape made my parents uncomfortable. I was never big or super curvy. They just wanted me to be a straight up and down stick.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

I have always liked Brandi, I still do (ducks).  I am not sure why, she's a drunk asshole, but I like her.  

Everyone deserves some love, even Brandi. I admire you for still liking Brandi. 

This forum is great because we can all freely express our opinions and snark.

All RH posters on the forums have been a bright part of the last few months.

• Love 13
7 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Carlton was looking for a fight from day one.  It's funny, her house is on Million Dollar Listing this week.  The husband is selling it.  No word on what ever happened to Carlton.  Such an awful tacky castle!

That was her old place? Wow. Bravo to you for realizing that. 

• Love 3
25 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

Everyone deserves some love, even Brandi. I admire you for still liking Brandi. 

This forum is great because we can all freely express our opinions and snark.

All RH posters on the forums have been a bright part of the last few months.

One off my besties loves Brandi too. UGHHHHH she knows I think she’s a skank, but even she can’t disagree that Brandi has something very wrong with her for messing her face up so badly. I feel BAD for her because she has psychological issues, but I also can’t get behind her horrible behavior and how no matter whether she’s lying or not to go on TV and out Denise for any other reason than being a disgusting famewhore. I say bad words, I say the c word often and have pretty inappropriate conversations WITH MY FRIENDS (and not on TV.) I don’t know even if I did it I would talk about “eating someone’s ****”  in mixed company. No wonder they had to get rid of the only two friends Teddi has, they knew the raunch was going to come out. She’s just so gross. My friend isn’t prim and proper but she is pretty straight laced, I have no idea how she isn’t such a fan! 

• Love 6
34 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

None of my friends watch the Real Housewives 😢

It’s the only reason we are still friends. Lol Not really, she’s my OLDEST friend we’ve been friends for almost 50 years! (we met very young) 😂she’s the only one who watches this garbage, she’s way worse than me tho, she watches all of them! 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

None of my friends watch the Real Housewives 😢

And that's why we come here......😉💕

I think of most of you as my internet friends.  We're like that episode from My Name is Earl.  The guy dies and they're worried about if anyone will show up and all these people he made connections with on internet forums showed up.

At the very least, we're nicer and more honest with each other than these ladies.

Edited by dosodog
Wrong they're, there, their......can't blame autocorrect for that one.
  • Love 20
21 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Aww you don't need to duck, HeatherChandler! You go with your Brandi love!

(I know how it feels to be the odd person out as I was one of the few, and I mean very few, posters who liked Dorit in her first seasons, during Panty Gate, Late Gate, Wine Glass Gate. And I love, and have always loved Kameron from Dallas; she is not popular at all, even reviled!)

Differences of opinion keep things interesting :)

• Love 12
3 hours ago, Jel said:

(I know how it feels to be the odd person out as I was one of the few, and I mean very few, posters who liked Dorit in her first seasons, during Panty Gate, Late Gate, Wine Glass Gate. And I love, and have always loved Kameron from Dallas; she is not popular at all, even reviled!)

Differences of opinion keep things interesting 🙂

Dorit has her annoying moments, but I have always liked her for the most part too.

Kameran can frustrate me, but I don’t hate her. She’s good TV too. She’s annoying enough to carry drama, but unlike many of the BH ladies, there’s no malice. 

Totally agree! I have a friend who is a Brandi fan. He says he finds he more real. I don’t get it, but to each his own! 

• Love 3

I'm happy for Garcelle and her new venture.  But, I'm so disillusioned with the show this season, that I won't return for another.  I vowed no more after LVP left, but, was a glutton for punishment due to covid.   I think I'll just suffer with covid fear on my own and not rely on any HOUSEWIFE franchise for entertainment.  I think it's unhealthy, actually.  It literally makes me feel ill watching the scum they showcase!  lol  I'll miss seeing you ladies on this forum, but, I have to focus on more positive entertainment like 90 Day Fiance!  lol   I kid, but, not really.  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 14

Garcelle was spot on right. If my daughter had an eating disorder the last thing I would do is dance around on social media in skimpy clothes. In fact, I wouldn’t drag my family into the public eye by subjecting them to a reality show. 

The complex mother daughter relationship is well documented in psychology journals about eating disorders and it is extremely common for daughters of women with eating disorders to also develop it. Rinna is so self involved that I doubt she would change anything about herself- even if it was for the benefit of her kids. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
On 8/20/2020 at 11:18 PM, dosodog said:

And that's why we come here......😉💕

I think of most of you as my internet friends.  We're like that episode from My Name is Earl.  The guy dies and they're worried about if anyone will show up and all these people he made connections with on internet forums showed up.

At the very least, we're nicer and more honest with each other than these ladies.

I had one friend who watched RH and we would constantly text and talk about it. We really bonded over our Vickie hate 😛  She stopped watching a couple of years ago so I'm glad I have all of you!

• Love 5
On 8/21/2020 at 10:46 AM, Jel said:

Differences of opinion keep things interesting 🙂

I love Kameron too. She's my Dallas favorite. And I've posted quite a bit on here that I'm a Teddi fan. That's real controversial lol. I tend to gravitate towards housewives that I could see myself being friendly with in real life (Kameron, Tinsley, Teddi, Margaret, etc.). 

• Love 3
22 minutes ago, esco1822 said:

Team Garcelle, Denise, and (I can't believe I'm saying this) Dorit. Sutton seems alright so far… the rest of the bullies can go f*ck themselves. 

If Bravo/Andy are cleaning house at RHONY, please do the same for BH. 

• Love 21

I think it says something so many of us only like the same 3-4 housewives. Denise, Garcelle, and Dorit have all been much nicer people than the other women. I’m also not opposed to making Sutton a full-time cast member. I think she was kind of in the same boat as Denise last season-trying to figure everybody out. I could do without her commenting on the other women’s style, but that’s so benign compared to the ugliness of the mean girls. Not liking outfits >>> destroying lives. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 16
On 8/19/2020 at 7:55 PM, RealHousewife said:

I'm sure she didn't mean to hurt Little Bitch's feelings, but I think the women should just not talk about the kids unless it's to say something nice.  Even when Big Bitch keeps dragging them on the show trying to turn them into Hadid Girls.

5 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I think it says something so many of us only like the same 3-4 housewives. Denise, Garcelle, and Dorit have all been much nicer people than the other women. I’m also not opposed to making Sutton a full-time cast member. I think she was kind of in the same boat as Denise last season-trying to figure everybody out. I could do without her commenting on the other women’s style, but that’s so benign compared to the ugliness of the mean girls. Not liking outfits >>> destroying lives. 

I don't even care if Sutton comments on their styles - it's kind of hilarious because she dresses like a weirdo most of the time 😄   What she can stop for me is the humble-brag about things like how she can't understand why people would think that hiring a private jet is a big deal.

• LOL 5