Type keyword(s) to search

RHoBH in the Media

• Start Topic

On 2/22/2020 at 6:10 PM, nexxie said:

Looks like Rinna’s lip condition is catching.

Yep. I noticed it awhile ago. Sad that her girls did that to themselves but look at their mother. She’s the “role model” (unfortunately). 

Who is the pregnant one on the far right? I don’t recognize her. All the pictures looks so touched-up!

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Love 2
On 11/1/2019 at 3:26 PM, RealHousewife said:

I’ve read this so many times on this forum and don’t remember it that way.

Joyce might be friends with LVP and not close to Kyle now, but IRC, Kyle was one of the few who was kind to Joyce from day one. When Brandi was bullying her and making racial comments, LVP laughed right along. Kyle looked horrified by what Brandi said. Yolanda was very rude to Joyce, saying she couldn’t imagine being married to her. Kim was okay but kind of off in Kimland. Carlton also wasn’t particularly warm to Joyce. I think she girl crushed too hard on Brandi to like Joyce, who made Brandi incredibly envious by her mere existence. 

We haven’t seen many of these women’s friends. People say LVP must not have female friends of any color because she is never seen filming with them. I don’t think that’s fair either. I’m sure they all have friends who have no desire to be on the show. Kyle hasn’t ever said anything racist. Her first husband was also foreign (Indonesian, Arab, & Dutch), and despite his European heritage, Mauricio calls himself a MexiJew and very proud to be second generation Mexican. If she had some white is right, All-American prejudice, she probably wouldn’t have married either man. 

I vacilate on Kyle, but I listened to a podcast she did within the last month, and she had nothing but good stuff to say about the Richard sisters 

• Love 3
(edited)
On 3/31/2020 at 3:50 AM, ShawnaLanne said:

I vacilate on Kyle, but I listened to a podcast she did within the last month, and she had nothing but good stuff to say about the Richard sisters 

Yeah, it was an interesting podcast. I'm glad she gave them credit for being kind to her even though they're not close now. 

On 4/3/2020 at 7:03 PM, TomGirl said:

Did anyone see Kyle on WWHL on Wednesday?  What happened to her face??

Not yet. I've always found Kyle so pretty. I hope she hasn't done anything drastic.

A recent Entertainment Tonight interview with Erika...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSrkTUV9mJg

eta: I saw Kyle on WWHL, and while she wasn’t as clear as she would have been during a live show, I thought she looked beautiful. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 3
On 3/30/2020 at 3:17 PM, druzy said:

Kennedy

cndabxon7vp41.jpg

Oh she's cute, I didn't expect that she would be, she was such a weird looking little girl.  

I am still of the mindset that Russell wasn't actually abusive, and that he was just a strange awkward guy and that Taylor was/is a con-woman.

• Love 6
(edited)

This is a great Entertainment Tonight interview with Denise. She explains why she got so frustrated with Kyle that she said "Bravo, Bravo." Apparently Kyle kept pushing her about the retreat even though she knew Denise had surgery the previous week, was still working, and wasn't physically up to participating in the whole retreat.

She also said she filmed all but two shows and will be at the reunion. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUKbhXfc3Jc&t=227s

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4
16 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

This is a great Entertainment Tonight interview with Denise. She explains why she got so frustrated with Kyle that she said "Bravo, Bravo." Apparently Kyle kept pushing her about the retreat even though she knew Denise had surgery the previous week, was still working, and wasn't physically up to participating in the whole retreat.

She also said she filmed all but two shows and will be at the reunion. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUKbhXfc3Jc&t=227s

I watched this too. It's interesting there was no mention of Brandy or the alleged affair. Either the reporter didn't want to go there or the whole thing was a red herring. Another possibility: Denise is trying to defect attention from it.

But what is being posited in this interview is the reason Denise leaves is because of the above, nothing about anyone saying she had an affair with Brandy. If this is true, then the previews we saw were a bait and switch. 

• Love 5
On 4/23/2020 at 4:52 PM, heatherchandler said:

Oh she's cute, I didn't expect that she would be, she was such a weird looking little girl.  

I am still of the mindset that Russell wasn't actually abusive, and that he was just a strange awkward guy and that Taylor was/is a con-woman.

I just finished watching Season 1 and I agree with you.  There is just something about her that doesn't pass the smell test.  I have been in an abusive relationship myself and I know that not all situations are the same, but the way that she portrayed Russell and her marriage just didn't feel right.  It seemed that she wasn't afraid of him, but was jealous of everyone else' marriage because her's didn't fit the mold.  I actually felt for Russell watching his scenes with Kennedy knowing what was to come.  He seemed to love his little girl.

Now we don't know what actually happened, but to me he just seemed this awkward guy who didn't fit into the Beverly Hills lifestyle and Taylor wanted this glamorous life that he couldn't give.

• Love 1
On 5/18/2020 at 8:19 AM, Sweet-tea said:

I watched this too. It's interesting there was no mention of Brandy or the alleged affair. Either the reporter didn't want to go there or the whole thing was a red herring. Another possibility: Denise is trying to defect attention from it.

But what is being posited in this interview is the reason Denise leaves is because of the above, nothing about anyone saying she had an affair with Brandy. If this is true, then the previews we saw were a bait and switch. 

In some interview (can’t recall where I saw it), Dorit said that the distance between Denise and the others had nothing to do with an affair.

• Useful 3

Some of the women (Kyle, Lisa, Dorit, Teddi, and Garcelle) were on Celebrity Family Feud going against Andy and people from his radio station. The women were awful with the exception of Teddi. Dorit improved over time. Lisa Rinna was absolutely awfulllll. But it was super fun to watch!

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, suomi said:

Was Rinna acting stupid on purpose?

"What wives said they wished would hit their husband as he was leaving them." 

"A loaf of bread!"

It’s ‘eat some bread’ Rinna not ‘throw some bread’!

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
43 minutes ago, suomi said:

"I thought the Beverly Hills Housewives were great," says Cohen. "I knew they were going to be great."

However, Lewis believes the ladies were a bit tough.

"There was a little psychological warfare," Lewis says. "There was almost bullying. I was hoping they'd be nicer in real life — not so much. They're bitches, basically."

https://people.com/tv/andy-cohen-rhobh-celebrity-family-feud/

And Jeff Lewis ISN'T a bitch? Pot, kettle in this instance.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
12 hours ago, Legalbeagle421 said:

Some of the women (Kyle, Lisa, Dorit, Teddi, and Garcelle) were on Celebrity Family Feud going against Andy and people from his radio station. The women were awful with the exception of Teddi. Dorit improved over time. Lisa Rinna was absolutely awfulllll. But it was super fun to watch!

I tried to watch it yesterday but due to the tropical storm hitting us, our local channels were preempted with weather.

I bet that it was fun to watch.

Just now, The Ringo Kidd said:

What does that mean? Where did you see that?

I'm not sure where the July 8th date comes from but tonight's episode is one during which Dorit and Garcelle are going to be giving "commentary." It's packaged as new but it sounds like it's really a repeat with some additional information from some of the cast members. 

• Useful 5
On 6/7/2020 at 9:14 PM, suomi said:

Was Rinna acting stupid on purpose?

"What wives said they wished would hit their husband as he was leaving them." 

"A loaf of bread!"

Not surprised to learn that refined carbs are at the top of Rinna's mind.

• Love 3

At one point, Kyle forfeited her turn to answer and earned a buzzer. SH came to her, said her name, looked straight at her and asked the question and she just looked at him like wildlife taken aback by headlights. When the buzzer sounded she said [paraphrasing] "Oh, was that me? Was that my turn?"

LOL because she had been quoted in a blurb somewhere saying that she's looking forward to appearing on a show she grew up watching. (But didn't learn how to play, evidently). 

• LOL 7
4 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Anyone know why there's a huge break in the episodes?

I've seen claims that its related to production being behind because they are working from home because of covid.

But in light of the VdP Rules firings, I would not be surprised if they have something in the edit of RHOBH that they need to recut or remove.

• Useful 5
  • Love 5
33 minutes ago, ParadoxLost said:

I've seen claims that its related to production being behind because they are working from home because of covid.

But in light of the VdP Rules firings, I would not be surprised if they have something in the edit of RHOBH that they need to recut or remove.

Ohh I see.

I wondered that too, especially if Denise wanted some footage removed. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, ParadoxLost said:

That was my first thought. It's likely that production is doing a deep scrub / edit in order to ensure that there is no risk of anyone coming across as racist or offensive. This would be a big job considering that they would have to look at every single episode that's left to maintain continuity if they remove scenes. 

Funny how now that matters after all we've seen and all we know about some of the housewives.

Actually, not so funny.

• Love 4

I'm wondering if they are re-thinking the Brandi storyline. If they are firing cast members for past racist statements and behaviors right now, Brandi's past statements may come back to bite her here. She becomes a HUGE liability considering the things she said during Joyce's season. Please let that be the case. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8

How's the reunion supposed to be handled this year? I thought it's usually taped about midway through the season airing. Not sure how it'd work to basically have the reunion be a giant zoom meeting, so I wonder if they're stretching the season to give more time to film an actual reunion (maybe with individual chairs instead of couches)?

• Useful 1
14 minutes ago, dmeets said:

Not sure how it'd work to basically have the reunion be a giant zoom meeting, so I wonder if they're stretching the season to give more time to film an actual reunion (maybe with individual chairs instead of couches)?

Having zoom reunions is literally what they did for Atlanta and VPR. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, biakbiak said:

Having zoom reunions is literally what they did for Atlanta and VPR. 

Ah, I don't watch those so I wasn't aware. Interesting; the only thing I can imagine more annoying than six people yelling at each other across a room is six people yelling at each other aross six rooms :)

So much for my theory though, heh.

• LOL 3
2 hours ago, MatildaMoody said:

I'm wondering if they are re-thinking the Brandi storyline. If they are firing cast members for past racist statements and behaviors right now, Brandi's past statements may come back to bite her here. She becomes a HUGE liability considering the things she said during Joyce's season. Please let that be the case. 

We have a winner! Word on the street is that this has something to do with Brandi.  Can't say I am surprise.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Adeejay said:

We have a winner! Word on the street is that this has something to do with Brandi.  Can't say I am surprise.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let this be the case! How awesome would it be if all of the other women were counting on Brandi to come in and not only be the bad guy, but make them look like their attacks on Denise were warranted, only to have that removed or edited down to toothlessness? I would actually watch the season for that. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 9
(edited)
23 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Anyone know why there's a huge break in the episodes?

Because there's no new programming, and they have to stretch out what they have for as long as possible. They're also doing this with RHONY. It's also  why they pushed back Potomac, which won't begin until Married to Medicine is over.

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
On 6/8/2020 at 6:48 AM, NewGranny said:

I tried to watch it yesterday but due to the tropical storm hitting us, our local channels were preempted with weather.

I bet that it was fun to watch.

In case anyone is looking the episode is on Hulu! 

• Love 1

I can't see how they can edit Brandi out at this point (I don't really believe this is the reason- I do believe that they don't have enough edited content) when we have already been privy to the FDR allegations by Bravo showing Brandi. 

• Love 1

If they filmed the show with Garcelle and Dorit on 5/13, even before the episode aired, it's clear that the hiatus was planned before George Floyd was murdered. I doubt Brandi is  getting edited out. Much to my dismay. 

1 hour ago, MatildaMoody said:

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let this be the case! How awesome would it be if all of the other women were counting on Brandi to come in and not only be the bad guy, but make them look like their attacks on Denise were warranted, only to have that removed or edited down to toothlessness? I would actually watch the season for that. 

(Nod to Walnut Queen and hoping that she will show up soon)

raccoon.jpg

• Love 5