Type keyword(s) to search

RHoBH in the Media

• Start Topic

13 hours ago, Starlight925 said:

Interesting, interesting!

My friend worked at Nordstrom's shoe dept. when RHOC went to San Antonio and said that the worst person in the world was Alexis (then) Bellino.  She threw shoes in a pile, demanded things, and was overall just the rudest, most ungrateful woman they had ever met.

Interesting about the speculation about the possible lack of abuse re:  Taylor.  I never want to assume anything, but I do believe that Taylor is nuts.  As I said above, I watched entire Season 1 in  2 days (it's what you do during a Tropical Storm, lol!), and her abhorrent behavior became so much more apparent, when you see it in episode after episode.  It's this smug way she looks at the camera, with this sly smile about how much money of Russell's she can spend, while stylists wheel racks of clothes into her home.  It's really despicable behavior.

I agree about Taylor being nuts. I think she has morphed from a human into a robotic jet-setter wannabe.  I do think she lost her humanity during her journey.

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 11
19 minutes ago, Starlight925 said:

My friend worked at Nordstrom's shoe dept. when RHOC went to San Antonio and said that the worst person in the world was Alexis (then) Bellino.  She threw shoes in a pile, demanded things, and was overall just the rudest, most ungrateful woman they had ever met.

Interesting about the speculation about the possible lack of abuse re:  Taylor.  I never want to assume anything, but I do believe that Taylor is nuts.  As I said above, I watched entire Season 1 in  2 days (it's what you do during a Tropical Storm, lol!), and her abhorrent behavior became so much more apparent, when you see it in episode after episode.  It's this smug way she looks at the camera, with this sly smile about how much money of Russell's she can spend, while stylists wheel racks of clothes into her home.  It's really despicable behavior.

I am so torn over Taylor because I want to believe her about Russell but there is something off about her.  I almost hate to admit this, but I can see Taylor being a real life Amy Elliott from Gone Girl.  When I watched the show, I always felt like Taylor was the one pulling the strings and not Russell.  

• Useful 3
  • Love 12

Lisa Vanderpump Slams Teddi Mellencamp After ‘RHOBH’ Exit, Kyle Richards Pens Emotional Tribute

Anyway, wish Teddi Mellencamp all the best … said no one ever,” the Vanderpump Rules star concluded on her podcast. “OK, moving on."

ROFL .....

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/pictures/teddi-mellencamp-exits-rhobh-lisa-vanderpump-kyle-richards-react/

• LOL 18
  • Love 3
18 minutes ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

I am so torn over Taylor because I want to believe her about Russell but there is something off about her.  I almost hate to admit this, but I can see Taylor being a real life Amy Elliott from Gone Girl.  When I watched the show, I always felt like Taylor was the one pulling the strings and not Russell.  

OMG.  You nailed it.  Amy Elliott is SPOT ON.

• Love 7
47 minutes ago, Starlight925 said:

I am in San Antonio, I remember when they went to SA  and had  BBQ and Taylor put BBS sauce all over the pecan pie

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

Okay - I have Bravo on in the background while working, and Season 5 is on.  It is amazing how much Kyle despises Brandi and how vile Brandi was to her.  It's unbelievable that Kyle would actually come back from that and defend Brandi.  

Oh, and Rinna is just as much of a shit-stirring asshole then as she is now.

• Useful 1
  • Love 19
24 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

Okay - I have Bravo on in the background while working, and Season 5 is on.  It is amazing how much Kyle despises Brandi and how vile Brandi was to her.  It's unbelievable that Kyle would actually come back from that and defend Brandi.  

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend."  I especially liked Kyle calling Brandi a liar and saying that nothing she says is to be believed.  Funny how she changed her mind when it came to her talking about Denise.  

• Love 18
38 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I’d like to know whose idea it was to bring Kim and Brandi back - and whether Kyle allowed them to drop by with that sordid story, or wasn’t clued in beforehand. Also, who made sure Teddi would be there to be set up for the dirty work - was that Kyle or Bravo? (Not that Teddi had to fall for it.)

• Love 10
4 hours ago, njbchlover said:

I have had this on all day. Was this the season Brandi and Kim got fired? They were just horrid. I remember how much I wanted them gone, but this has all reminded me again.

• Love 3
8 hours ago, Jextella said:

There is a thread in Reddit by someone who I surmise to be a former journalist and she dishes on the women she's met (2010-2016 ish) - mostly BH and a few OC, NY, and VR. Search for "I used to be a Housewives Whisperer".  

She (I assume a "she") said that Kyle is very rude and demanding (or something like that). Lisa V is nice until you cross her. She cuts you off when that happens. Her relationships with Kyle and Brandi were genuine.  Ken is wierd, wierd, wierd. Cedric is an ass.

She shared that the most vile people she met were Jill and Taylor and that she doesn't think Russell ever laid a hand on Taylor. 

She described Kim as a wounded little bird.*

*This is spot on from what I see on my tv, and I get really mad thinking about how poorly Kyle treats her because I feel she is a big part of Kim's fragile mental state. I would welcome Kathy Richards and a return of Kim if it means they take Kyle to task and if it means good things for Kim. I think it would be interesting to see Kim on her recovery journey on the show - assuming she is on one now (I haven't followed her much since she left).  I would not like to see her back if participating threatens her sobriety.

A few other nuggets that I remember - there are more in her post - and a few from responders that I don't remember!

• Jill and Taylor = "trash"
  • She loves the two Toms- Scwartz is really nice and welcoming; Sandoval worships Ariana
  • Jax is just like you see on TV
  • Brittany is different off camera (she didn't elaborate)
  • She doesn't like Vicki; she described her as aggressive or some such thing
  • She loves Alex and Simon and said they are very nice; Alex did something to help her in her job for which she is very grateful
  • Sonja and Ramona never spoke poorly about fellow cast members; instead they tried to hawk their products

Kyle could be a perfect angel and Kim would still be an alcoholic mess (aka a wounded bird to people who don't live/deal with an alcoholic on a regular basis).  Kim needs to make a decision to do rehab, therapy, AA or something, and then it won't matter how Kyle is.  As for Brittany - she likes being a southern sweetie-pie on camera, so let's just think of what the opposite of that is 😄 

4 hours ago, nexxie said:

I’d like to know whose idea it was to bring Kim and Brandi back - and whether Kyle allowed them to drop by with that sordid story, or wasn’t clued in beforehand. Also, who made sure Teddi would be there to be set up for the dirty work - was that Kyle or Bravo? (Not that Teddi had to fall for it.)

I'd like to know whose idea it was too, but by the time they dropped by with their story it was obvious to me that Kyle knew about it.  And Kyle saying that "one thing Brandi doesn't do is lie" removes all credibility she may have had.

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
11 hours ago, Nicmar said:

I am in San Antonio, I remember when they went to SA  and had  BBQ and Taylor put BBS sauce all over the pecan pie

Wasn't that RHOC when Alexis did that to Tamrat's "friend" Fernanda (I think). I believe she was a lesbian and was very pretty and too smart to be on the show. They were at a barbecue restaurant and Alexis was being bossy and judgmental about what everyone was eating  and since she couldn't/wouldn't eat the pie as her chinless King Jim wanted her thin for Jesus, she didn't want anyone else to enjoy it either. It was downright rude and I wanted Fernanda to bitch slap her across the room.

God I hated Alexis her chinless husband. They were so fake. Watching her and Peggy during this same season try to one up each other was comedy gold. They were both blow up dolls for their husbands and neither one were very bright. Neither husband seemed like they were real businessmen, just Ed Hardy wearing con artists trying to make a quick buck to keep the lights on in their pretend Mcmansions.

Edited by DawnDavenport
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12
16 hours ago, Jextella said:

There is a thread in Reddit by someone who I surmise to be a former journalist and she dishes on the women she's met (2010-2016 ish) - mostly BH and a few OC, NY, and VR. Search for "I used to be a Housewives Whisperer".  

So juicy, Jextella - thank you!  More nuggets:

"LVP never sold stories to the tabloids, especially not to Radar (I had friends who worked there)."

"Lisa LOVED Brandi. Love love loved her, to the extent that during an interview she got up and raced off to the hospital to see Brandi after hearing she got in a car accident. Hosted her 40 birthday at SUR, really looked out for her (and so did Ken)."

"Q Do you think Mauricio is faithful to Kyle? A: Nope, and it seems to be common knowledge in those circles."

"I can't stand Rinna but she's doing exactly what she was paid to do. Denise is in many ways way much more naive than the rest of the cast, and they took advantage of it. It's gross and shitty."

She also "100 percent confirms" that scenes are staged, filmed out of sequence, events that happened in cast member's lives are re-enacted later for film, etc.

Edited by film noire
  • Useful 13
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, film noire said:

So juicy Jextella - thank you!  More nuggets:

"LVP never sold stories to the tabloids, especially not to Radar (I had friends who worked there)."

"Lisa LOVED Brandi. Love love loved her, to the extent that during an interview she got up and raced off to the hospital to see Brandi after hearing she got in a car accident. Hosted her 40 birthday at SUR, really looked out for her (and so did Ken)."

"Q Do you think Mauricio is faithful to Kyle? A: Nope, and it seems to be common knowledge in those circles."

"I can't stand Rinna but she's doing exactly what she was paid to do. Denise is in many ways way much more naive than the rest of the cast, and they took advantage of it. It's gross and shitty."

She also "100 percent confirms" that scenes are staged, filmed out of sequence, events that happened in cast member's lives are re-enacted later for film, etc.

Interesting! I believe most of this. 

I never thought LVP sold stories. 

I think she cared for Brandi, but I don't think she loved her to the point she looked out for her like she was family tbh. I like Lisa and can't stand Brandi, but I didn't like the way she threw Scheana in Brandi's face. 

Kyle's no fave of mine, but I hope it's not true. Who knows though. I have yet to read a story with details. 

I don't care if Rinna was paid to behave the way she has. It's wrong. I can see Denise being more naive than the rest of the cast. I thought she'd be able to handle the housewives better having dealt with Charlie Sheen, but bless her heart. She's not cut out to deal with these crazy bitches. 

I believe the bit about the filming too. 

• Love 12
1 hour ago, film noire said:

So juicy Jextella - thank you!  More nuggets:

Thank you, Film Noire!  Good stuff, right (assuming it's true!)?

Unrelated...I really appreciate your posts, FN.  You are a VERY good and entertaining writer!

• Love 15
59 minutes ago, Jextella said:

Thank you, Film Noire!  Good stuff, right (assuming it's true!)?

SO SO  good! 

Unrelated...I really appreciate your posts, FN.  You are a VERY good and entertaining writer!

blush gif.gif

(In the interests of being "open and honest"  and "owning it":  I don't turn a pretty pink when blushing - more like a bright red, with a sweaty upper lip  - but the dove is WAY cuter ; )

Edited by film noire
  • LOL 11
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, film noire said:

"I can't stand Rinna but she's doing exactly what she was paid to do.

She sold her soul to Bravo, which still makes her vile in my book. 

Saw a podcast that says Kyle, Erika and Lisa are nervous about their future on the show given Teddi's firing. None of them have a storyline unless some of their real lives actually come out (hello Harry, Mauricio and absent Tom), so they should be nervous. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Useful 2
  • Love 21
1 hour ago, Sweet-tea said:

She sold her soul to Bravo, which still makes her vile in my book. 

Saw a podcast that says Kyle, Erika and Lisa are nervous about their future on the show given Teddi's firing. None of them have a storyline unless some of their real lives actually come out (hello Harry, Mauricio and absent Tom), so they should be nervous. 

She has no loyalty, she will throw anyone under the bus to save herself .. Now it was production that made her act that way? it was production that made her throw a 20+ year friendship away... it wasn't her that's not who she is..She had no control over anything that came out of her mouth this season or how she reacted to things???.... ummm Rinna that's exactly who you are ... you will do whatever for that paycheck you already stated that .... ..She is now attempting to bite the hand that feeds her by shifting the blame to them like she did with the whole QVC thing calling them Karens and saying they were muzzling her yet staying because she can still make money off them ... Shes a snake its gross

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 17
On 9/21/2020 at 7:16 PM, amarante said:

I worked in Legal/Business Affairs in the "business" for many years.

The so-called Jackie Coogan law doesn't really do that much to protect child celebrities. It is only used when a child is signed to a long term project and so doesn't cover children who pick up guest roles or whatever.

It also does nothing to protect the psychological issues that arise from being a child working in the business. Most sane individuals do NOT want their children becoming child actors or singers. It's a potentially toxic environment and very few child actors emerge from it unscathed emotionally. I don't want to out anyone specifically but those who went on to become productive adults had to work hard to do it and many of them carry the emotional scars. And for every adult success, there are a slew of damaged and dead kids. It's not just about the money which is what the Coogan Law theoretically did. It's about the emotional issues.

Watch Alex Winter's interesting recent Showtime documentary - Showbiz Kids

Paul Peterson, who was one of the stars of The Donna Reed Show started a group many years ago called A Minor Consideration which tried to protect the rights of minors in the industry. 

http://aminorconsideration.org/amc-history/

Thank you for this.  I learn so much participating here. 💚

• Love 4
11 hours ago, DawnDavenport said:

Wasn't that RHOC when Alexis did that to Tamrat's "friend" Fernanda (I think). I believe she was a lesbian and was very pretty and too smart to be on the show. They were at a barbecue restaurant and Alexis was being bossy and judgmental about what everyone was eating  and since she couldn't/wouldn't eat the pie as her chinless King Jim wanted her thin for Jesus, she didn't want anyone else to enjoy it either. It was downright rude and I wanted Fernanda to bitch slap her across the room.

God I hated Alexis her chinless husband. They were so fake. Watching her and Peggy during this same season try to one up each other was comedy gold. They were both blow up dolls for their husbands and neither one were very bright. Neither husband seemed like they were real businessmen, just Ed Hardy wearing con artists trying to make a quick buck to keep the lights on in their pretend Mcmansions.

I meant Alexis not Taylor getting blondes mixed.🙃

• Love 1
On 9/19/2020 at 9:07 AM, suomi said:

When I hear what it is my reaction will be "Oooh, you're so angry."

This is now my go-to verbal response to salty tv characters (I basically yell it at my TV screen at least once a day!).

I don't know how I feel about Kathy Hilton joining the show, but I would love to see her on some show with her BFF LaToya Jackson. 

Bye Teddi!  You won't be missed.

• LOL 5
  • Love 7
31 minutes ago, nexxie said:

imo the only way Kris Jenner would be on this show is if she bought the network - she’s used to total control.

I agree.  There is no way that Kris is going to cede control to random producers to edit her scenes and craft narratives.  There is also no way that Evolution is going to allow one housewife access to the editing room either.  The complaints about LVP and Denise have been that they want to control the narrative and why that cannot happen.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 9
4 hours ago, nexxie said:

imo the only way Kris Jenner would be on this show is if she bought the network - she’s used to total control.

Being on RHBH would be a downgrade for Kris. I'd be curious to see how she'd interact with the other women though. I don't keep up with the Kardashians, but Kris seems sweeter than a lot of these housewives in the show footage/interviews I've seen of her. 

3 hours ago, luckyroll3 said:

This is now my go-to verbal response to salty tv characters (I basically yell it at my TV screen at least once a day!).

I don't know how I feel about Kathy Hilton joining the show, but I would love to see her on some show with her BFF LaToya Jackson. 

Bye Teddi!  You won't be missed.

I'd love to see some LaToya Jackson. The producers would have a field day with her giggle!

2 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Bingo ....I think they own a house in Bel air but there is no way she would do this show

I forget Kathy Hilton lives in NY. The way the sisters talk about her, it sounds like she must be in Bel Air often. 

ETA: I found this article about the Kris rumors. It doesn't sound like she's joining, at least not as a full-time cast member. I think the most we'll get is an appearance at a party again. 

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/is-kris-jenner-joining-rhobh-after-kuwtk-ends/

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 2
35 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

@Keywestclubkid, what's the story with Rinna, QVC, and Karens? I missed that! 

I would never buy anything from that shyster, but since her line is polyester crap, there's nothing to worry about.

She "tried" to attach herself to the black lives matter protest ... some people complained she got shitty starting tweeting they were Karens how dare they ..... then instead of standing on her principle and pulling her line to back up her support she blamed QVC and their customers called them Karens again for trying to "silence her" and shut up and is still selling her shit there even tho they are Karens who she doesn't respect or care for .. once again proving she has no loyalty to anyone or any cause other then her wallet and showing the world she really didn't stand by anything was just doing it because everyone else was and it was the "trendy" thing to do.... its a lot easier to say you support something then actually following through with that for her

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Useful 7
  • Love 3
27 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

She "tried" to attach herself to the black lives matter protest ... some people complained she got shitty starting tweeting they were Karens how dare they ..... then instead of standing on her principle and pulling her line to back up her support she blamed QVC and their customers called them Karens again for trying to "silence her" and shut up and is still selling her shit there even tho they are Karens who she doesn't respect or care for .. once again proving she has no loyalty to anyone or any cause other then her wallet and showing the world she really didn't stand by anything was just doing it because everyone else was and it was the "trendy" thing to do.... its a lot easier to say you support something then actually following through with that for her

What a see you next Tuesday. 

• Love 4
29 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

Brilliant timing for a lipstick since we are all wearing masks a good portion of our time in public.

Great point!   I haven't worn lipstick outside my house in months and inside only for some (but not all) Zoom calls.    Rinna is a pig and putting a new lipstick on that won't change it.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 18
On 9/21/2020 at 2:31 PM, Adeejay said:

I thought Teddi was untouchable.  What with her being in Kyle's back pocket and all.  Hope Rinna is going with her.  

I won’t start watching again until Rinna is gone.  I cannot stand her.  Bye Bye Boring Teddi.

• Love 8
20 hours ago, Hiyo said:

“Lisa Vanderpump Slams Teddi Mellencamp After ‘RHOBH’”

I didn’t know sour grapes were still in season.

I don't see this from her, but after observing that and reading the reddit, it's clear that she is petty as petty can be.

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Bingo ....I think they own a house in Bel air but there is no way she would do this show

I agree.  I think she has been approached or at least it had been rumored Kathy has been approached every time a housewife doesn't return.  I also think I remember reading somewhere that she was supposed to be one of the original housewives along with Kyle, but she didn't want to do it, and Kyle had to talk Kim into doing it instead.

I just don't see Kathy as the type to want to do this show, especially given how it has devolved.  I think she's okay with making the occasional appearance here and there, but to be committed to an enitre season - I'll be surprised if she agrees.  

• Love 7
20 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

“Of course, because, I guess I’m kind of the lip pioneer from back in the day.” says Rinna.

Oh.my.gosh.  Her hair is "iconic" and now she is the "lip pioneer."  The real pioneers wouldn't have let her on the wagon, they would have been afraid she would suck the milk cows dry with those suction cups she calls lips. I can't stand this bitch and feel disgusted she will be back, but Bravo needs someone with no soul to do their dirty work, and Rinna fills the bill quite nicely.  I get it.  I guess there is no way she will wear a mask and save me from watching her lips all but flutter when she says "oooooffff".  She is so disgusting, I just can't with her.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
On 9/24/2020 at 3:01 PM, Adeejay said:

Just read that all the other HWs will be returning. A lot of posters are upset that Rinna and Erika weren’t let go. They seem to believe that firing Teddi is enough to appease viewers.

I wonder if Bravo is hanging on to some of the existing cast members from NY and BH so they have time to retool the cities in new directions.  With so many big people out in the last two years, Bravo might be taking some time to devise a plan of attack. In this case, it would make sense to keep who they have for a year while they figure things out.

I would be VERY surprised if we don't see entirely new casts for both BH and NY in the season following the one they are filming now, and I'd wager the current casts know that change is on the horizon. 

Edited by Jextella
  • Useful 3
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, nexxie said:

Don’t think she’d do it, but maybe Bravo should invite Chrissy Teigan to join rhobh - it would be interesting to watch Rinna, Kyle, Erika and Dorit cope with Chrissy’s big personality and popularity. Hee-hee

https://www.latimes.com/business/real-estate/story/2020-09-24/john-legend-and-chrissy-teigen-drop-17-5-million-on-brand-new-beverly-hills-mansion

They wouldn't be able to handle Chrissy. She just doesn't give any fucks.

Plus, well, John Legend!

• LOL 6
  • Love 3

I saw a mention that Caitlyn Jenner 🤦🏻‍♀️ and Sophia Hutchins (????) have been approached about joint RHOBH.  If anyone from the Kartrashian realm joins, I will be gone next season.  Kris Jenner, Caitlyn Jenner, any of their “K” named spawn, or their rotating stable of husbands/ BF’s/baby daddies, or grand children do not need one more minute of exposure.

Erika and Rinna are probably already scheming with Kyle who’s next on their hit list.  Denise was bullied into quitting. Teddi only had Kyle as a supporter, so she was a weak link.  My guess is Sutton will be targeted (if she comes back).  Which would suck because I like her!  Dorit was already harassed during Puppy-gate season, but she is in contention for being thrown back under the Bitches of Beverly Hills Bus.  I think Garcelle is too strong and has shown she will not put up with Rinna’s reindeer games, so I hope she comes back to be the one voice of reason and supporter of Sutton.  However, Garcelle (& Sutton if I’m honest) are too good for this shit show of all shit shows RHOBH has become.  I blame Rinna for that since she has consistently shown the Bravo brass that she is willing to do anything to keep her name and hideously deformed face in the limelight.

• Love 15