Type keyword(s) to search

RHoBH in the Media

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

Okay, this is legitimately hilarious.  (And part of the reason why I don't completely hate Rinna, even while I don't love her actions on the show).

I know! I used to actually like her, but I still think she's hilarious. She's one of the funniest people who's been on RHBH imo. 

I'm a Days fan but need to watch Beyond Salem. I think they did more real housewife material than that too. 

• Love 3

I think Rinna actually can laugh at herself, way more than some of the other women on any of the RH shows, which keeps her entertaining. And I also try to keep in mind that on RHOBH Rinna is playing the character of "Lisa Rinna" - IMO, she approaches this as just another acting job, where she has to keep the action moving.

That being said, I still think her behavior can be over the line at times, and that is a part of her I don't like. But her ability to laugh at herself is at least one saving grace that she has. 

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

I think Rinna actually can laugh at herself, way more than some of the other women on any of the RH shows, which keeps her entertaining. And I also try to keep in mind that on RHOBH Rinna is playing the character of "Lisa Rinna" - IMO, she approaches this as just another acting job, where she has to keep the action moving.

That being said, I still think her behavior can be over the line at times, and that is a part of her I don't like. But her ability to laugh at herself is at least one saving grace that she has. 

Yes! I find it SO endearing when someone can poke fun at herself. Camille is the same way. 

Rinna has a way of making everything funny, from the way she says "I'm going to talk about it hehehe" to her dancing. Even her single tear crying and her laughs/smirks crack me up. I think the two funniest throughout the years are probably the two Lisas. One of the funniest exchanges was when Vanderpump said Rinna should go back to selling dusters and diapers, and Rinna clapped back, "And guess what, honey? Guess what? Do you know how much I've made on those dusters and diapers? A lot more than your restaurants I'm sure." 

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

I 1000% agree that she is playing the character of Lisa Rinna.  If you watched WWHL last night Eileen was on and pretty much said the same thing.  I love that she can laugh at herself too.  I also think that she is in on the joke.  Like she knows this is just an acting job and is kinda laughing to herself about the others that arent getting that.  Idk....I know others hate her but I just love her...always have.

• Love 7
Just now, Cupcake04 said:

I 1000% agree that she is playing the character of Lisa Rinna.  If you watched WWHL last night Eileen was on and pretty much said the same thing.  I love that she can laugh at herself too.  I also think that she is in on the joke.  Like she knows this is just an acting job and is kinda laughing to herself about the others that arent getting that.  Idk....I know others hate her but I just love her...always have.

Despite the flaws she was one of my favorites until last year. I even cut her slack with Vanderpump because I know Vanderpump can be shady. I just hated the way she treated Denise. Denise never did anything to her and was a friend. 

I still think Rinna is a stronger asset to the show because of her humor. It's lacking in most of the rest. 

• Love 4
9 hours ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

And I also try to keep in mind that on RHOBH Rinna is playing the character of "Lisa Rinna" - IMO, she approaches this as just another acting job, where she has to keep the action moving.

True, except this year her character has done a complete 180. Too much, too little, too late.

9 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I still think Rinna is a stronger asset to the show because of her humor. It's lacking in most of the rest. 

Agree until she became inconsistent. BTW, isn't that why we now have Kathy Hilton? (for the humor LOL)

• Love 7
6 hours ago, MsTree said:

True, except this year her character has done a complete 180. Too much, too little, too late.

Agree until she became inconsistent. BTW, isn't that why we now have Kathy Hilton? (for the humor LOL)

It is a different kind of humor - Kathy Hilton is never going to move the action forward, she's always going to be like the dotty aunt.  Anyway, I am not saying anyone needs to like Rinna - there are definitely times when I don't like Rinna myself. (And yes, the situation with Denise remains inexplicable to me, even though I didn't particularly love Denise myself). But I also think that Rinna has a lot of qualities - including a sense of humor - that keep her entertaining. 

1 hour ago, dosodog said:

Someone actually pays them for.......acting?  

It's a soap opera. Melodramatic and over-the-top is part of the deal and has been for years. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

It is a different kind of humor - Kathy Hilton is never going to move the action forward, she's always going to be like the dotty aunt.  Anyway, I am not saying anyone needs to like Rinna - there are definitely times when I don't like Rinna myself. (And yes, the situation with Denise remains inexplicable to me, even though I didn't particularly love Denise myself). But I also think that Rinna has a lot of qualities - including a sense of humor - that keep her entertaining. 

It's a soap opera. Melodramatic and over-the-top is part of the deal and has been for years. 

Yeah Kathy is kind of a silly, kooky humor. Rinna is hilarious to me. I know she can be mean, mean, mean (😉 any other Days fans), but she really is very funny. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 9/9/2021 at 5:09 PM, RealHousewife said:

Despite the flaws she was one of my favorites until last year. I even cut her slack with Vanderpump because I know Vanderpump can be shady. I just hated the way she treated Denise. Denise never did anything to her and was a friend. 

Yeah I always liked her until she did that "Oooooh, soooo angry" simper-smirk at Denise.  If someone did that to me I'd do something violent 😄

On 9/10/2021 at 2:38 AM, MsTree said:

isn't that why we now have Kathy Hilton? (for the humor LOL)

I'm still waiting to find Kathy funny 😐

• LOL 6
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Why do we see photos of Andy sitting in front of trailers, but also photos of what looks to be a Zoom reunion?

28 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Maybe they decided it was best to do it via Zoom last minute. Gotta keep everyone safe from covid Erika. 

Or, maybe that was the only way Erika would agree to appear??  

I hope it is filmed with them all together.  I hated the Zoom reunions.  When they're in one room, it's more organic and the flow is better.

On Zoom, it's more of just a Q&A to each housewife, with very little interaction between them, or the interaction is so garbled, no one can understand it.

• Love 7

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Season 11 Reunion Seating Chart:

If this is true, all I have to say is "Oh hell no." Sutton was MVP this season. She should be right next to Andy at the reunion. There is no way Kyle should be next to Andy on either couch based on her contributions. She and Sutton should switch places. Although, if the couches were really reflective of the cast alliances, it would be the four harpies and junior harpy on one couch, and Sutton and Garcelle on the other. Can anyone think of another reunion where the housewife who contributed the second most was placed at the end of the couch? Andy Cohen is the worst—well, after Erika.

Edited by glowbug
  • Love 23
On 9/17/2021 at 9:37 PM, KLJ said:

I think this is the group photo.  I think Dorit and Crystal look the best.  Kathy looks less than thrilled to be there.  

Maybe I'm just super easy to impress, but they're beautiful women and look good imo.

I expect some ugly behavior at the reunion though. 

• Love 2
On 9/18/2021 at 12:07 PM, KLJ said:

I think this is the group photo.  I think Dorit and Crystal look the best.  Kathy looks less than thrilled to be there.  

Kyle’s cleavage 😲😲😲seems to have slipped down too far. That dress is making her boobs look all long and droopy 😆😆😆

Edited by CrinkleCutCat
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4
22 hours ago, TexasGal said:

Crystal and Sutton look good.  Everyone else…meh.

Kyle, oy vey, that dress is terrible, she has cleavage where her belly button should be, does she realize she has to sit in that dress? 

Erika must have pissed off Mikey again, that dress looks so cheap, Sutton too, the length highlights her skinny legs and the fabric looks cheap, I am sure it is some designer and it was costly.  Also, Sutton is wearing Ramona Blue, lol.

Garcelle is very glittery isn't she.

Rinna looks intense.

Kathy, all the money in the world and she has a closet full of dowdy dresses, the color is good on her.

Dorit's dress is nice, nothing crazy like some of the things she has worn, this was the safe option.

Crystal's dress is flattering, is she extra tall, heels not withstanding? 

Dresses aside will Andy ask the hard questions or lob softballs to the all the women like he usually does?

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
On 9/16/2021 at 1:35 AM, glowbug said:

If this is true, all I have to say is "Oh hell no." Sutton was MVP this season. She should be right next to Andy at the reunion. There is no way Kyle should be next to Andy on either couch based on her contributions. She and Sutton should switch places. Although, if the couches were really reflective of the cast alliances, it would be the four harpies and junior harpy on one couch, and Sutton and Garcelle on the other. Can anyone think of another reunion where the housewife who contributed the second most was placed at the end of the couch? Andy Cohen is the worst—well, after Erika.

As I looked at the ladies in this pic, lastly my eyes went to crystal and I had forgotten for a moment she was on the show.

‘oh sweet, forgettable moment😩💕

On 9/18/2021 at 10:33 AM, TexasGal said:

Crystal and Sutton look good.  Everyone else…meh.

Sutton may look the best - even outshining Dorit!😮

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

Kyle’s cleavage 😲😲😲seems to have slipped down too far. That dress is making her boobs look all long and droopy 😆😆😆

Haha oh my goodness they look absolutely bizarre!  

3FDE60A9-789D-4A35-86D2-62DAAB7C255D.jpeg

A45E735D-FB2E-471C-8791-D83CAD88DB30.jpeg

Edited by JonnieUniteUs
They do seem kind of familiar though🤔🤔
  • LOL 19

I'm not feeling anyone's look too much.  Rinna's dress is nice, but I saw her somewhere standing up, and she's wearing these weird hose? that mostly match the dress, but they ruin the look.  The shoes suck too.  I would have given her the best look if not for the hose? and shoes.  I don't know what she's was thinking.

I guess I have to give my favorite look to Crystal, although it pains me.  She wears clothes very well, and her dress is understated, but it's better than the rest.

Dorit is another that wears clothes well, and she looks great.

I will never understand why people - KYLE- wears clothes that smash their boobs down.  It simply looks terrible, and her dress is too short.  EW-gly.

I love Sutton and Garcelle, but their dresses are fashion disasters.

Kathy looks matronly.  Not a fan.

Why did Andy quit showing everyone's shoes?  I loved it when he went around and showed everyone's shoes.  I love shoes and I miss that he quit doing that.

And Erika...I hate her dress, somehow ruffles and Erika Jayne don't mesh, but at least that ruffle that runs between her legs, should prevent her from showing her twat.   Thank goodness.  She looks really white, or pale, too.  

Edited by Shannah Banana
I completely forgot Erika. Maybe that's a good sign :)
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
On 9/16/2021 at 2:35 AM, glowbug said:

Not the least surprised that this is the arrangement, and it pretty well sums up the division this season. Team Erika vs. Team Sutton. There was really nowhere else to put Kyle, since I think she came down more on Erika’s side and it looks pretty crowded. Andy was always going to run interference for Erika. For all we know, Sutton may have requested to be as far away from Erika as possible. I know I would have. We all know what Andy does when shit breaks out…he slumps further back in his chair, with his head on a swivel like he’s watching a tennis match, with a look of shock on his face.

Sutton is just fine (safer) where she is, IMO.

• Love 15
2 hours ago, JonnieUniteUs said:

Interesting thank you!

it looks better in that pic.   Looks like a dress a young gal would go clubbing in.  But not for $850😮

She overpaid...could have shopped from a catalog like Venus and gotten a dress just like it, just as unflattering and way cheaper.  Geeze, when rich girls don't dress well, if I can pull myself together for events why is it so hard for her to do?   I am lumping everyone but Crystal and Dorit in to the array of hideous fashions for the reunion.

My only comment about Crystal's dress is it is not very interesting, it is pretty and it looks great on her but does not have the wow factor.

Garcelle's mini dress will be a challenge to sit and not show the lady bits to the camera man...she learned nothing from Erika and her upskirt issue, lol.

56 minutes ago, Shannah Banana said:

Why did Andy quit showing everyone's shoes?  I loved it when he went around and showed everyone's shoes.  I love shoes and I miss that he quit doing that.

I know! I remember one of the reunions two of the HW's were wearing identical shoes, I cannot remember which city it was.

• Love 5
8 hours ago, Shannah Banana said:

inna's dress is nice, but I saw her somewhere standing up, and she's wearing these weird hose? that mostly match the dress, but they ruin the look.  The shoes suck too.  I would have given her the best look if not for the hose? and shoes.

I think Rinna  is beautiful, I usually love her looks (clothes, make-up, hair) and am glad she’s been mixing them up after Brandi said she’s had the same haircut for 30 years (I do like that haircut too tho).

‘in this reunion pic she looks like she has so much makeup on, her head might fall over on her emaciated shoulders.  

maybe it’s just the pic.  I usually love her looks, except when the lips are exceptionally overfilled to the point of looking like a prolapsed anus.

Edited by JonnieUniteUs
  • LOL 4
7 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I know! I remember one of the reunions two of the HW's were wearing identical shoes, I cannot remember which city it was.

You might be referring to Erika and Rinna. 

IMG_0018.jpg

Kyle's dress isn't my favorite, but regarding her body, I do think that's what large natural breasts look like, even on a woman half her age. So many women, especially in this group, have implants that some people forget real boobs have a hang to them. 

Hey, at least they're not pushed up like crazy! She has this confessional look where my boobs hurt looking at hers. 

• LOL 6
14 hours ago, Hiyo said:

I like Sutton, but she looks nowhere near the best in this group. It's probably a tie between Crystal and Dorit.

I agree. Sutton likes to take chances with her fashion. Sometimes she’s awesome (her white talking head outfit and get red one) and sometimes not. This is a not. And those earrings! ☠️ I’d like Garcelle’s more without the mesh up top but then it may not photograph well when seated. I think the material on the overskirt will prevent flashes while she’s seated. Some of these will definitely look better on camera. Rinna’s makeup is probably her best since the first except for those lips. But her hair and makeup have been awful. Crystal looks awesome. I like the color and length of Kathy’s. Dorit looks nice. Erika and Kyle? Wtf? 😳 And what’s up with Erika’s eyebrows? Her makeup is as bad as her outfit. And everyone has their arm around their neighbor but Kathy. She doesn’t even put her arm around her sister. 😝 

Edited by lawrbk
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
On 9/17/2021 at 7:37 PM, KLJ said:

Erica is wearing a prom dress from the 1980s.  And I had a dress that looked an awful lot like Suttons in the late 1980s that I bought special for a reunion.  I remember it because I had dyed to match shoes, lol.  (Oh and I was in my 20s, not 50s like Sutton.) 

On 9/17/2021 at 8:56 PM, emmawoodhouse said:

Nope. She called her creation " The Reunion." Really.

Oh, I'm sure PK came up with the name, lol. 

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
On 9/19/2021 at 3:57 AM, CrinkleCutCat said:

Thank you. Thought it was just me...her boobs look like they're waiting for parole.

prison-bars-shutterstock.jpeg

• LOL 12
  • Love 1