Type keyword(s) to search

RHoBH in the Media

• Start Topic

14 hours ago, BloggerAloud said:

I wouldn't be surprised if Erika didn't return. Based on the season finale, it felt like they had pretty much wrapped her whole arc as a character on this show.

If she and Rinna both leave I might watch again. I think Erika is just boring, humorless, and not a fraction as fabulous as she believes. She’s retread. 

Rinna’s a screeching dumpster fire - and her first season I thought she was great. By her second season, Billy from Days was basically dead to me, which makes me sad. This show ruins everyone after a while. There’s not a bright future in stunt queening. 

Brandi is pathetic. It must be liberating to have no dignity. That’s the nicest thing I can think to say about Brandi. Gorgeous kids, though. She and gross Eddie made beautiful kids. 

I want to start a rumor about Eileen coming back. When I’m sad, I think of Vince’s face in that garage door window and I crack up. I am cracking up now. What a gift! It was as funny as 5 OC Vicki-football-head moments put together! It might be my 2nd fave BH moment (Behind “YOU’RE SUCH A LIAR, CAMILLE!”). I loved Eileen and her questionable decor.  

Edited by Stiggs
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 18
15 minutes ago, Stiggs said:

When I’m sad, I think of Vince’s face in that garage door window and I crack up. I am cracking up now. What a gift!

It might be my 2nd fave BH moment (Behind YOU’RE SUCH A LIAR, CAMILLE!”). I loved Eileen and her questionable decor.  

That was so real!

"Know that" at the dinner party from hell is in my top three five. 

I will always fall back on "Let's talk about the husband." Very, very rarely does a shot in the dark so easily find a target. Not falling for how history was re-written as "it was just something to say." Nuh uh. 

Edited by suomi
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 13
41 minutes ago, Stiggs said:

If she and Rinna both leave I might watch again. I think Erika is just boring, humorless, and not a fraction as fabulous as she believes. She’s retread. 

Rinna’s a screeching dumpster fire - and her first season I thought she was great. By her second season, Billy from Days was basically dead to me, which makes me sad. This show ruins everyone after a while. There’s not a bright future in stunt queening. 

Brandi is pathetic. It must be liberating to have no dignity. That’s the nicest thing I can think to say about Brandi. Gorgeous kids, though. She and gross Eddie made beautiful kids. 

I want to start a rumor about Eileen coming back. When I’m sad, I think of Vince’s face in that garage door window and I crack up. I am cracking up now. What a gift! It was as funny as 5 OC Vicki-football-head moments put together! It might be my 2nd fave BH moment (Behind YOU’RE SUCH A LIAR, CAMILLE!”). I loved Eileen and her questionable decor.  

I also loved Eileen! I like her too much to want her to deal with such nasty women. If the only person gone is Teddi, Eileen should stay far away from the show. Rinna would probably turn on her the way she did Denise. Eileen was beyond kind to Erika, and Erika went insane over a bad analogy. I don’t think she and Dorit were ever close. The only person I could see being a good ally to her is Garcelle. 

• Love 13
2 hours ago, RealHousewife said:
2 hours ago, Stiggs said:

I also loved Eileen! I

I would like her back only for those ladies to keep dissing her (on why she doesn’t want to waste her money on designer pricey handbags when she is content to live a normal-ish life) to stand back and see what real security and self worthiness looks like. 

• Love 13
14 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

I would like her back only for those ladies to keep dissing her (on why she doesn’t want to waste her money on designer pricey handbags when she is content to live a normal-ish life) to stand back and see what real security and self worthiness looks like. 

She even drove less expensive car. A Ford flex

• Love 8
On 10/2/2020 at 11:33 AM, Nicmar said:

She even drove less expensive car. A Ford flex

What is Flex? hehehe

Ali Landry said she's been asked to join next season. If Ali joined the show, she wouldn't last long. She's naturally beautiful, famous, and kind. I know she'd get many fans. All of that would make a certain friend of hers jelly.

https://www.allabouttrh.com/2020/10/01/rhobh-season-11-casting-rumors-ali-landry/

• Useful 3
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, Nicmar said:

She's a friend of Garcelle's

Yes, this is what she said about her two friends.

“It’s killing me that they’re in a fight,” Ali said of Kyle and Garcelle’s current feud.

“They genuinely do like each other, Kyle and Garcelle. I adore them both. I feel it’s a big misunderstanding, and we need to start from scratch,” Ali said of the drama.

I am not sure if I agree with her. I get that she knows both of them IRL as friends of hers, but I don't think they genuinely like each other or there's a big misunderstanding. Garcelle simply picked up on Kyle's bs. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
On 10/5/2020 at 1:54 PM, MaggieG said:

I read on Instagram that Kathy Hilton signed on as a Friend Of for next season. Not sure if that's been confirmed.

I heard that too. Also heard that Lisa, Erika, Kyle, Dorit and Garcelle are all coming back. Blogger said they all signed contracts in the past week. Sutton is reportedly coming back as a friend but may be promoted. They also named one new housewife. I can't remember her name but her husband is a studio executive. 

I really wanted Lisa, Kyle and Erika fired so I will not be watching next season! 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Useful 8
  • Love 2

I haven't listened to Brandi's recent podcast with Kristen Taikman, but I read Brandi shared that this past season of RHBH was the most produced season she's experienced, and that the producer Chris Cullen is getting forced out (he and Kyle and friends).

I believe Brandi also talks about Ramona being very rude to wait staff while they went to dinner one time.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/brandi-glanville-unfiltered/id735679006

I listened to Brandi's podcast with Andy and it was surprisingly good. I'll definately list to his one. I like Kristen.

Edited by Jextella
  • Useful 6
7 hours ago, endure said:

Reality Tea says 'reportedly' that Tori Spelling is joining RHOBH as a friend. I have a hard time imagining this but could be interesting in a bizarre way.

Next season might be truly bizarro land and a perfectly entertaining disaster 

• Love 8
20 hours ago, LizDC said:

Whose pal is Crystal?

Does this mean that Ali Landry, a friend of both Garcelle and Kyle, is not going to be on the show? I wondered if she would bring the two together, or create a terrible triangle of angst, lol.

• LOL 1

I thought I read somewhere that the only HW Crystal followed prior to her being on the show was Rinna.

Edit: And apparently she attended Kathy Hilton's Christmas party last year. So hard to say if she likes Kyle or hates her. :)

Edited by dmeets
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Mindthinkr said:

TMZ has broken a story today saying that Kathy Hilton did sign on to the new season of RHOBH. Sorry. I tried to post a link, but it didn’t want to work today. 

But as a friend, I saw somewhere.

• Love 1
42 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Are you saying that they are a poor source? 

I don’t know which sources are best, just saw somewhere that Kathy would be a “friend” on the show - can’t recall where I read it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, lucylou said:

Why can't they add someone interesting? Kathy is just another boring old stuck up beotch. Kyle and her family, Erica and Rinna all need to go.

I completely agree. There is nothing interesting left to explore in the Richards/Hilton family. Erika was NEVER interesting and Rinna wore out any good will she had early in her second season. 

• Love 20
5 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

I can’t listen, is there some good “tea?”  

One quarter of the clip was the hostess laughing. It was amusing. They mentioned that they were the first site to break the story of Erika and Tom divorcing. Speculation or old news was all they brought to today’s table. 

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

The article alluded to Kyle not feeling well. She also thanked Teddi for bringing her food. I think we have our culprit.

Teddy brings food? What? Air tacos? 1 lettuce leaf chopped into 20 pieces?

• Like 1
  • LOL 21
  • Love 2
13 minutes ago, dbell1 said:

Teddy brings food? What? Air tacos? 1 lettuce leaf chopped into 20 pieces?

Right? She is the LAST person I'd want to prepare my family holiday meal. 

How many of Kyle's kids are still at home? They couldn't do it?...oh that's right,...they think toilets are self-cleaning. 

• LOL 12

https://realityblurb.com/2020/09/11/photos-see-the-official-listing-photos-of-pk-and-dorit-kemsleys-9-5-million-mansion-go-inside-the-rhobh-stars-luxurious-home-featuring-a-basketball-court-home-theater-pool-and-chic-decor/

Dorit and PK are selling their house.  They want almost 10 million, 🤣 I think recently they lowered it to 7.5 million.  Ummm do they know that the Vanderpump cast all bought the same house and they all paid around 1 million?  Do we know if they actually own this house?  

• Useful 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

https://realityblurb.com/2020/09/11/photos-see-the-official-listing-photos-of-pk-and-dorit-kemsleys-9-5-million-mansion-go-inside-the-rhobh-stars-luxurious-home-featuring-a-basketball-court-home-theater-pool-and-chic-decor/

Dorit and PK are selling their house.  They want almost 10 million, 🤣 I think recently they lowered it to 7.5 million.  Ummm do they know that the Vanderpump cast all bought the same house and they all paid around 1 million?  Do we know if they actually own this house?  

It's a lovely home. Trust, I'd have no complaints living there! lol But almost 10 million? I know LA real estate is expensive and perhaps 1 million is actually lower than I'd guess for the location, but I don't see spending close to 10 million on it at all. In many parts of the country, you can get two Vanderpump style mansions for less than 10 million.  

• Love 4

The new season...

https://realityblurb.com/2021/03/16/rhobh-season-11-spoilers-erika-jayne-very-emotional-amid-heavily-covered-divorce-from-thomas-girardi-as-sutton-stracke-attempts-to-nab-diamond-with-drama-causing-behavior/

“This season of RHOBH will heavily revolve around Erika,” a source close to the cast told Hollywood Life on March 15. “Her divorce will be heavily covered and it’ll be the main drama of the entire season. She’s not holding anything back. Whatever she can legally say, she’s saying it.”

<snip>

“Everyone but Sutton has been supporting her, but Sutton has been causing drama for everyone, so it’s not surprising she’s doing the same to Erika. It’s going to be all season that this goes on. The season is all about Erika,” the source stated.

Edited by nexxie
  • Useful 5

The comments on the above article are better than the article.

Majority are in synch with this one:

"Are the producers of RHOBH really this clueless? Are they purposely pushing us away? We could give zero fcks about her divorce! What we want to hear about is how she and her awful husband are going to pay his clients back. Since he's been disbarred and supposedly has Alzheimer's, maybe she can sell a few downloads or put on a few shows to make some money? LOL Maybe they could go into how he funded her 'career' and without that money, her 'career' doesn't exist? We want to see her take accountability, not pretend to be a victim."

• Love 20
4 hours ago, itsadryheat said:

"Are the producers of RHOBH really this clueless? Are they purposely pushing us away? We could give zero fcks about her divorce! What we want to hear about is how she and her awful husband are going to pay his clients back. Since he's been disbarred and supposedly has Alzheimer's, maybe she can sell a few downloads or put on a few shows to make some money? LOL Maybe they could go into how he funded her 'career' and without that money, her 'career' doesn't exist? We want to see her take accountability, not pretend to be a victim."

Slight correction to make to that comment. Tom was not disbarred....yet. I forget the exact terminology, but he was deemed incompetent to practice due to his supposed Alzheimer's.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
41 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Slight correction to make to that comment. Tom was not disbarred....yet. I forget the exact terminology, but he was deemed incompetent to practice due to his supposed Alzheimer's.

His license to practice law was pulled. While I couldn’t find a solid reference as to why, The implication seems to be that it was pulled since his firm filed bankruptcy and there are numerous complaints against him. His “Alzheimer’s” was probably part of the decision also.

It is really disturbing learning the extent of Tom Girardi’s money shenanigans and power plays that have been going on for well over a decade.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, itsadryheat said:

Who do you all think will hold her accountable? It's kind of hard to see it happening unless they all decide to do it as a group because there's strength in numbers. I'm not sure if one of them wants to deal with the wrath of Erika Jayne on her own. Much as I typically hate gang-ups, I wouldn't feel super sorry either if the group pushes her to address all the allegations. She was really cold to a grieving Lisa Vanderpump and was part of the gang-up on a stressed out and outnumbered Denise Richards. And correct about the divorce. Divorces happen all the time, especially Hollywood ones. We want to know what your husband was up to and the truth about your part in it. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 12

I've been watching this stuff too long and suckered into believing dumb stories like this latest one.  What I do believe in, is producer shenanigans. Perfect leak to generate viewers.  What is amazing is the ginormous ego of Erika choosing to return to this "reality" show after what has gone down and been exposed. The only two that might have a shot of speaking for me, the jaded, bored viewer is Sutton and Garcelle. What I am not looking forward to is the hyena Rinna. Wonder if Scott Disick will make an appearance now the Kardashian's have left the building🤣

• Useful 2