Type keyword(s) to search

RHoBH in the Media

• Start Topic

On 9/25/2020 at 12:16 PM, Shannah Banana said:

“Of course, because, I guess I’m kind of the lip pioneer from back in the day.” says Rinna.

Oh.my.gosh.  Her hair is "iconic" and now she is the "lip pioneer."  The real pioneers wouldn't have let her on the wagon, they would have been afraid she would suck the milk cows dry with those suction cups she calls lips. I can't stand this bitch and feel disgusted she will be back, but Bravo needs someone with no soul to do their dirty work, and Rinna fills the bill quite nicely.  I get it.  I guess there is no way she will wear a mask and save me from watching her lips all but flutter when she says "oooooffff".  She is so disgusting, I just can't with her.

I’ll bet Lisa has lost some roles due to her freakish lips. I can see how certain characters wouldn’t be believable because it is so obvious her lips aren’t natural. Pretty much rules out period films. Also her mouth is so distracting that I have a hard time watching her. All I can see is those giant things flapping. And this goes way back to when she was on Melrose Place! She’s had them like that a long time. 

Lipstick from her? No thanks. 

• Love 16
On 9/26/2020 at 10:44 AM, nexxie said:

Don’t think she’d do it, but maybe Bravo should invite Chrissy Teigan to join rhobh - it would be interesting to watch Rinna, Kyle, Erika and Dorit cope with Chrissy’s big personality and popularity. Hee-hee

https://www.latimes.com/business/real-estate/story/2020-09-24/john-legend-and-chrissy-teigen-drop-17-5-million-on-brand-new-beverly-hills-mansion

Oh god NO!  Chrissy is disgusting.

• Love 12
57 minutes ago, snarts said:

This is pathetic, even for her, must really need the money.  Her oldest is 17, child support is ending soon!

Brandi Glanville's Sons Beg Andy Cohen to Invite Mom Back to RHOBH Full Time

"While 13-year-old Jake was at school when they recorded the podcast, Brandi posted a video of what he would have asked Andy to her Instagram Story. Though it's since expired, you can watch it above.

"I was wondering if you would do the right thing and give my mom her job back like you said you would," he said. "Because she was like the main focus of the whole season and like get her money back so we can move out of this place and get her what she deserves."

Those videos of her sons make me cringe like I never have before. Brandi has really sunk to the lowest of the low, using her two boys to try and weasel her way back to RHOBH. Looks like she is telling them that if Andy hires her back they can "move out of that place?"  How bad can that place be? Those kids are done for. Maybe they should move out of 'that place' and in with their father.

There is absolutely no way that Bravo will hire her back after exploiting her children in this way. It's just disgusting.

I'd like to hear Kyle's response to this, but of course she won't because it doesn't fit her Brandi narrative.

• Useful 1
  • Love 13

Someone on this board introduced me to Sharrell's World. Can't remember who, but she's my go to now for all things Bravo, so thanks. This breakdown of why next year on BH is going to be good, it's likely LRs turn, and how the chicken's are coming to roost for Kyle, and how Vyle, LR, and Pat the Pussy are all worried about their future. It gives me life!

*There's also a break down of Stassi (VR) and Captain Sandy's *one of the yacht shows) latest idiocy.

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Useful 3
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

No doubt!  Everybody loves a 47-yr old's blue-veined bewbs spilling out of a top from the junior's department.

She and Vyle are poor judges of what is flattering. The cringe factor is fairly constant. 

• Love 13

Ms Pioneering Lips  (fuck Cleopatra, Marie Antoinette, and Max Factor  - Calamity Inane got there first!) can't run or hide:

https://www.tvshowsace.com/2020/09/27/lisa-rinna-gets-roasted-for-promoting-her-new-beauty-venture

"Rinna is clearly excited about her new venture. However, not all fans feel that way. Intead of talking lipstick, they want to talk about her loose lips. Here are some out of the 1,000 comments Rinna received:

“Bullying is your thing this season.”

“Very disappointed in you.”

“Sorry, can’t support bullies in any shape or form.”

“I don’t like her anymore! She showed her true colors!”

“Love you until this season, and unfortunately your true colors came out!!

Edited by film noire
  • Useful 2
  • Love 19
16 minutes ago, film noire said:

Ms Pioneering Lips  (fuck Cleopatra, Marie Antoinette, and Max Factor  - Calamity Inane got there first!) can't run or hide:

https://www.tvshowsace.com/2020/09/27/lisa-rinna-gets-roasted-for-promoting-her-new-beauty-venture

"Rinna is clearly excited about her new venture. However, not all fans feel that way. Intead of talking lipstick, they want to talk about her loose lips. Here are some out of the 1,000 comments Rinna received:

“Bullying is your thing this season.”

“Very disappointed in you.”

“Sorry, can’t support bullies in any shape or form.”

“I don’t like her anymore! She showed her true colors!”

“Love you until this season, and unfortunately your true colors came out!!

Haha!!!  I liked this one: “Girl, nobody wants the Rinna look, your entire face looks like you are having an allergic reaction and you slathered it sparkle and colored it with every single crayon in the big box. It’s just yikes.”

2 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:

Okay, but can we talk about how unflattering Brandi's top is?

She was feeling a little tavern wench that night...but then, when isn't she???

• LOL 10
  • Love 3

Yikes! Those pictures are scary. None of them look very good. 

I enjoy Sharrell’s updates too. She keeps saying Kathy Hilton is going to be on next season but I haven’t seen it confirmed. 

I can’t believe Brandi made her sons do that for her. So low! 

• Love 9
12 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

"While 13-year-old Jake was at school when they recorded the podcast, Brandi posted a video of what he would have asked Andy to her Instagram Story. Though it's since expired, you can watch it above.

"I was wondering if you would do the right thing and give my mom her job back like you said you would," he said. "Because she was like the main focus of the whole season and like get her money back so we can move out of this place and get her what she deserves."

Those videos of her sons make me cringe like I never have before. Brandi has really sunk to the lowest of the low, using her two boys to try and weasel her way back to RHOBH. Looks like she is telling them that if Andy hires her back they can "move out of that place?"  How bad can that place be? Those kids are done for. Maybe they should move out of 'that place' and in with their father.

There is absolutely no way that Bravo will hire her back after exploiting her children in this way. It's just disgusting.

I'd like to hear Kyle's response to this, but of course she won't because it doesn't fit her Brandi narrative.

Does Brandi think we are all too stupid to know about California child support laws?  The law that states both parties have to live in comparable houses for the sake of the kids?  The law that forces Britney Spears to fund Kevin Federline's entire household because he keeps on impregnating women and producing kids he cannot afford?  LeAnn and Eddie have been subsidizing Brandi's rent/mortgage for years.  She literally cannot be living in some shithole and still have any custody of her kids.  

• Useful 10
  • Love 8
12 hours ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Someone on this board introduced me to Sharrell's World. Can't remember who, but she's my go to now for all things Bravo, so thanks. This breakdown of why next year on BH is going to be good, it's likely LRs turn, and how the chicken's are coming to roost for Kyle, and how Vyle, LR, and Pat the Pussy are all worried about their future. It gives me life!

*There's also a break down of Stassi (VR) and Captain Sandy's *one of the yacht shows) latest idiocy.

Thanks for this, Shawnalanne. I love this lady. She seems like she could be one of us Primetimer..ers.

• Love 7
6 hours ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

Does Brandi think we are all too stupid to know about California child support laws?  The law that states both parties have to live in comparable houses for the sake of the kids?  The law that forces Britney Spears to fund Kevin Federline's entire household because he keeps on impregnating women and producing kids he cannot afford?  LeAnn and Eddie have been subsidizing Brandi's rent/mortgage for years.  She literally cannot be living in some shithole and still have any custody of her kids.  

Exactly. I have no idea how much money Brandi has, but my guess is she compares her lifestyle to the Lisa Vanderpumps and Kyle Richards of the world ever since she's done Housewives. A lot of single moms would kill to get reality TV paychecks of any kind, the LeAnn Rimes money, be able to afford all the Botox, filler, and laser treatments Brandi does. She's not this struggling single mom who's working regular jobs, spending most of what she has on her kids, living simply and being thrifty. My guess is Brandi's bitter she's not a Beverly Hills ladies who lunch type. And if she weren't such a nasty person, she probably would have never lost the full-time job with RHBH. Brandi seems to think she's entitled to everything. She wants a luxurious lifestyle, everlasting love, and eternal beauty. I don't think being a bitchy drunk who likes to party and be nasty to people is the way to go obtain all this, but for whatever reason she does. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Useful 1
  • Love 17
8 hours ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

Does Brandi think we are all too stupid to know about California child support laws?  The law that states both parties have to live in comparable houses for the sake of the kids? 

How in the world is something like that enforced? What happens when a parent hooks up with a wealthy new partner and blows past the ex financially? The poors don't get visitation/custody? Are the haves mandated to underwrite a better home for the have nots?    

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, suomi said:

How in the world is something like that enforced? What happens when a parent hooks up with a wealthy new partner and blows past the ex financially? The poors don't get visitation/custody? Are the haves mandated to underwrite a better home for the have nots?    

I don't live in California and am not divorced with kids, but the amount is taken into consideration when child support is determined.  The baseline is established and everything goes from there.  Now Eddie could have chosen not to marry LeeAnn to screw Brandi, or he could also choose to live in a more modest home to keep his amount of support lower.  From what I can gather he and LeeAnn have not chosen to go that route.  This stems from women who got royally screwed by their wealthier exes.  It is a way to keep the child's life more balanced so they don't go from a mansion to a 2 bedroom apartment.  I don't think the law would force the richer party to pay for a multi-million dollar mansion to establish equity, but...

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

re. Brandi’s sons piping up on their mom’s behalf and her “worth”...Of COURSE Brandi’s teenaged children know her financials, and how much she makes.  Because she is a horrible parent.  I am sure those boys have heard Brandi’s drunken wailing about their dad being a rotten SOB, his new wife being a home wrecking whore, and how they can’t have nice things because dad won’t give her more money.  Many divorced parents have stipulations in their divorce that neither parent should discuss financials with minors.  The kids are just supposed to know they have a safe, clean home whether they are in mom or dad’s custody.  They need to know their school, clothing and extracurricular activities will be provided for (if possible).  They shouldn’t be told, “you can’t go on the school trip because your dad hasn’t paid me this month.”  I would extend this principal of no detailed money talk with kids to the parent’s individual finances (salary, rent, bills, etc.) too.  Yes, as kids get older, it is OK to discuss some money matters and set realistic expectations; for example- needing to choose between playing football or basketball because the cost of both isn’t feasible.  But actual details of who has how much in the bank is not meant for kids to worry and stress over.

Brandi is horrible...as a person, as a friend and as a parent.  

• Love 19

I just listened to Brandi's podcast with Andy Cohen.  Her son was not being snide or anything. He was kind of charming and was just keeping an eye out for his mom.  Even Andy said something along those lines. 

It's better if you actually listen to the show to understand context, tone, etc. I didn't take any of it as a slam and Brandi certainly didn't dwell on it. But, as she says in the tweet above, she was disppointed and must have been expressed it at home. And that, IMO, does not make her a bad mom. It just means she went on a job interview but didn't get the job which she shared with her kids (as I would too).

Many housewives over the years have complimented Brandi on being a good parent - Lisa V and Kyle come to mind. I don't doubt it for a minute. She seems to have a really good relationship with her sons.

Anyway, Brandi was a surprisingly good host.  She asked interesting questions - and not just about BH - and kept the conversation going really well.  She also came off as down-to-earth, open and honest. I actually really enjoyed the whole thing. 

It also made me understand Brandi a bit better - from her time on the show, how she handled that time, and now being off the show and in need of money. I think she's always been truthful and direct but perhaps got a little too confident for a few seasons leading up to her firing.

She seems like she gets it now, but I'd still be surprised if she is ever invited back. I think her time with Bravo might be done - at least with regards to the Housewives franchise.

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 2

Maybe California is different, but I've done child support cases with a couple of exes in a couple of states, and it is based only on the parents income, not the household income. Leanne's income is not included as part of Eddie's income and if Brandy to were to remarry her husband's income would not be included. 

I'm not sure about the equivalent housing aspect. The amount of child support you get considers that the child should have a similar available lifestyle with each parent, based on their incomes. If one parent makes a 100K a year and the other parent makes 50k a year, the parent that makes more will pay the parent that makes less, basically evening things out. There's also an aspect of number of days the child spends with each parent. If the parent that makes 100k has the kids every weekend they will pay less child support than if they only have them one weekend per month. While the child support should be enough for the parent that makes 50K to provide a similar lifestyle for the kids, it generally does not dictate how that money is spent so they could choose to live in a lesser house or neighborhood, as long as it has bedrooms for the children etc.

Now this is all standard average citizen stuff. Perhaps in the big bucks world there is much more intervention by lawyers and more specific instructions about the type or location of housing etc. Anyway, I'm not at all surprised that Brandy doesn't get the big bucks for child support and that she lives in an average house for California, which isn't cheap by the way.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
19 hours ago, Jextella said:

It also made me understand Brandi a bit better - from her time on the show, how she handled that time, and now being off the show and in need of money. I think she's always been truthful and direct but perhaps got a little too confident for a few seasons leading up to her firing.

She seems like she gets it now, but I'd still be surprised if she is ever invited back. I think her time with Bravo might be done - at least with regards to the Housewives franchise.

I do think that Bravo just is over her in general no matter where she stands with any of the cast. This season was the perfect time to reintegrate her and they didnt. They use her/Kim/Camille when things get boring but she doesnt fit the glitz and glam not to mention her underdog story has been told. I think they'd probably be more interested if she were remarried to a rich guy. She shouldn't have focused on making her brand "I drink wine 24/7 and get drunk a lot" 

Apparently Erika removed RHOBH from her IG profile...

• Useful 5
  • Love 3
27 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

I do think that Bravo just is over her in general no matter where she stands with any of the cast. This season was the perfect time to reintegrate her and they didnt. They use her/Kim/Camille when things get boring but she doesnt fit the glitz and glam not to mention her underdog story has been told. I think they'd probably be more interested if she were remarried to a rich guy. She shouldn't have focused on making her brand "I drink wine 24/7 and get drunk a lot" 

Really? Erika could be gone too? Wow.

• Love 5

If Erika leaves, I hope we get a replacement with a better temperament. I admire her beauty and glamour, but I could do without her anger and aggression. There are a few Dallas fans here who really like Kameron. I think someone like her on BH would be an excellent idea. I prefer pearl clutching and silliness over screaming and viciousness. Kameron can bring drama without bringing up my blood pressure. If only we could get her and Lisa Vanderpump on the same show! That would be so fun and so pink. 🙂

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7

I like Erika but she hasnt done much the past 2 seasons. She isn't very open with her personal life and with Teddi also bringing glam....there isnt a strong need for the 2 of them. She hasnt even come out with new music in like 3 years. Im ready for the Glam era to come to an end.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

I like Erika but she hasnt done much the past 2 seasons. She isn't very open with her personal life and with Teddi also bringing glam....there isnt a strong need for the 2 of them. She hasnt even come out with new music in like 3 years. Im ready for the Glam era to come to an end.

You meant Dorit also bringing glam, right? I agree. I love glamour, but taking forever to get ready and look gorgeous isn’t really enough. It’s interesting to get to know the women as people. A sense of humor is always appreciated. Getting dolled up and then ganging up doesn’t really cut it. 

• Love 10
7 minutes ago, Jextella said:

That's big news. I read that Kaitlyn Jenner has been signed.

I would LOVE if Kathy Hilton came on so we could see her and Kim in action together.  That could be juicy.

omg, she’s really signed on?! I guess Kyle knows Caitlyn through Kris Jenner, so there’s one connection. I have a feeling Kyle would rather have Caitlyn than Kathy on the show.

• Love 3
12 hours ago, nexxie said:

omg, she’s really signed on?! I guess Kyle knows Caitlyn through Kris Jenner, so there’s one connection. I have a feeling Kyle would rather have Caitlyn than Kathy on the show.

I think I saw a tweet that said that. I can't find it now, but I'm pretty certain that's what it said.

Meanwhile, this article says she and her manager/roommate Sophia Hutchins are only considering it.

I amended the post above 🙂

https://pagesix.com/2020/09/28/sophia-hutchins-and-caitlyn-jenner-in-talks-to-join-rhobh/

Edited by Jextella
  • Useful 2
3 hours ago, Primal Slayer said:

Doesn't Erika do this every season? I seem to remember her removing RHoBH from some social media thing the last couple years and still ended up back on the show. Other cast members of different franchises do this around contract negotiation time as well. I'll believe it once it's announced that she's gone or there is a credible leak.

Just found a link to an article dated September 3, 2019 (last year) saying that she removed RHoBH from her social media profiles: https://www.yahoo.com/now/erika-jayne-removes-rhobh-social-133923720.html

• Useful 4
4 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

If Erika leaves, I hope we get a replacement with a better temperament. I admire her beauty and glamour, but I could do without her anger and aggression. There are a few Dallas fans here who really like Kameron. I think someone like her on BH would be an excellent idea. I prefer pearl clutching and silliness over screaming and viciousness. Kameron can bring drama without bringing up my blood pressure. If only we could get her and Lisa Vanderpump on the same show! That would be so fun and so pink.I 🙂

Oh gross - the combination of baby talk and potty talk would have me jumping out the window to get away 😄 

1 hour ago, suomi said:

(Caitlyn's pronouns are she/her). 

But Caitlin has never ever been a housewife.  I would not like to see her on this show.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Jextella said:

Thank you! Post corrected....I had Bruce Jenner on my mind.

This is why it might be awkward - but interesting - to have Caitlyn on the show. Those who knew Bruce - Kyle, for one - would have to develop a whole new relationship with Caitlyn while having lots of memories of Bruce. Maybe Kathy would be easier after all lol.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, nexxie said:

This is why it might be awkward - but interesting - to have Caitlyn on the show. Those who knew Bruce - Kyle, for one - would have to develop a whole new relationship with Caitlyn while having lots of memories of Bruce. Maybe Kathy would be easier after all lol.

I am so not interested in seeing Jenner on that show. No, ma'am.

• Love 9

I think having a transgender woman on the show would be a great move.  However, I'm not sure Caitlyn would be the best choice. I never really watched KUWTK or even much of I Am Cait but isn't she a rather mild personality?  Like drama always happened around her and she wasn't really a part of it? 

• Love 5
On 9/28/2020 at 9:00 PM, SuprSuprElevated said:

No doubt!  Everybody loves a 47-yr old's blue-veined bewbs spilling out of a top from the junior's department.

It's not the boobs spilling out that bug me, although, they are on the limit of what the top can hold.  For me it is that the runched cups were obviously made for much smaller breasts, so they are just hanging empty from the front of her boobs like weird saggy bags.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, yourmomiseasy said:

So after some thought on the topic, I've realized that Brandi's son's argument basically boils down to "You all have been talking nonstop about my mom fucking people and she deserves to get paid."  Lovely.

Wonder where he came by that attitude?  

• Love 9