Type keyword(s) to search

RHoBH in the Media

• Start Topic

(edited)

Interesting choices of which housewives were included for this cover

oops, I just found out this isn’t real. Luanne shared it on Instagram and I thought it was real

0BB82B31-DB00-45F9-850B-B38C70E2199C.jpeg

Edited by Mar
Oops, I just found out this isn’t real
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
(edited)

This one hour documentary started to air today on Hulu

It is a scathing indictment of both Tom and Erika. It focuses on the victims of Tom’s handling of their legal suits and cash settlements. It is extremely upsetting. If I were Erika, I don’t think I’d ever be able to leave the house after the airing of this documentary.

8FB0D1DC-0432-426D-927B-A097DD910D2D.jpeg

Edited by Mar
Added a comment
  • Love 12
37 minutes ago, Mar said:

This one hour documentary started to air today on Hulu

8FB0D1DC-0432-426D-927B-A097DD910D2D.jpeg

This confirmed Tom is scum. Plain and simple. But I am really curious who was running his Financial Dept and looked the other way while he absconded with the funds. Mikey? He is a pro at contouring to create fakes - haha...

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

I learned a lot from this documentary, I learned that Danielle Staub looks horrible now, that she danced at the same club as Erika, was it the same time or together separately?  Why did they use Danielle for commentary anyway?  

I had to remind myself as to who Dana was, (The $25,000 Sunglasses Girl) and I learned that she has a podcast although I do not know why since she did not exactly light the screen when she was on for that one season, I mean if she is that connected and entertaining on her podcast why wasn't she that entertaining when she was on that one season anyway?

I learned that Heather MacDonald has a lot to say about Erika, what is her connection to Erika anyway?

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I learned a lot from this documentary, I learned that Danielle Staub looks horrible now, that she danced at the same club as Erika, was it the same time or together separately?  Why did they use Danielle for commentary anyway?  

I had to remind myself as to who Dana was, (The $25,000 Sunglasses Girl) and I learned that she has a podcast although I do not know why since she did not exactly light the screen when she was on for that one season, I mean if she is that connected and entertaining on her podcast why wasn't she that entertaining when she was on that one season anyway?

I learned that Heather MacDonald has a lot to say about Erika, what is her connection to Erika anyway?

I'm just starting it now. Heather said she invited Erika to be on her podcast and the bitch arrived with glam squad and wardrobe, even though it had been made clear that it was audio, no video at all. Yikes!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2

learned a lot from this documentary, I learned that Danielle Staub looks horrible now, that she danced at the same club as Erika, was it the same time or together separately?  Why did they use Danielle for commentary anyway?  

I thought it was very interesting that she referred to the dance club as a dance/stripper club, where as Erica has always called it a go go dance club or somesuch thing. At least that is the way I remember it

I had to remind myself as to who Dana was, (The $25,000 Sunglasses

learned that Heather MacDonald has a lot to say about Erika, what is her connection to Erika anyway?

Her podcast often focuses on women from the real housewives shows.

• Love 2

Heather’s podcast “Juicy Scoop” is just about the best place to get gossipy news about the Real Housewives and other Bravo shows. Her hour long interviews with people like LVP, Luann and Jax Taylor are really interesting.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

If you to learn more about the fraud that Tom and Erika perpetrated on these widows and orphans catch this weeks episode of Heather MacDonals’s “Juicy Scoop” podcast which is available on YouTube. She interviews Kim Archie who was a consultant to the Tom’a firm and is featured prominently in the Hulu documentary. She goes over some of the same ground for those of us who don’t have HULU.

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
(edited)

🍿 Do tell Kim!
https://realityblurb.com/2021/07/03/report-kim-richards-will-share-what-she-knows-about-harry-hamlin-how-rhobh-impacted-her-sobriety-and-talk-feud-with-sisters-in-new-book/

“At times, the show seemed to make her addictions worse,” an insider revealed in the latest issue of Life & Style magazine. “Everyone from the show is afraid of what Kim will reveal because, as it turns out, she has something on all of them. The Housewives are shaking in their heels.”

SNIP

Although Kim never actually said what she knew about Harry during her dramatic encounter with Lisa in Amsterdam years ago, the insider said “she will in the book,” and added that she will also share a number of other secrets about her ex-cast mates.

“Lisa Vanderpump, Dorit Kemsley, Erika Jayne, Camille Grammer, Denise Richards, Eileen Davidson, Brandi Glanville — she knows dirt about each and every person,” the source noted.

Edited by nexxie
  • Useful 5
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, nexxie said:

🍿 Do tell Kim!
https://realityblurb.com/2021/07/03/report-kim-richards-will-share-what-she-knows-about-harry-hamlin-how-rhobh-impacted-her-sobriety-and-talk-feud-with-sisters-in-new-book/

“At times, the show seemed to make her addictions worse,” an insider revealed in the latest issue of Life & Style magazine. “Everyone from the show is afraid of what Kim will reveal because, as it turns out, she has something on all of them. The Housewives are shaking in their heels.”

SNIP

Although Kim never actually said what she knew about Harry during her dramatic encounter with Lisa in Amsterdam years ago, the insider said “she will in the book,” and added that she will also share a number of other secrets about her ex-cast mates.

“Lisa Vanderpump, Dorit Kemsley, Erika Jayne, Camille Grammer, Denise Richards, Eileen Davidson, Brandi Glanville — she knows dirt about each and every person,” the source noted.

I can understand how the stress of the show could make her each for her addictions to soothe herself.

Not sure about the book, though.

• Love 4
15 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

I wonder if it’ll really go to press or if she’ll be threatened with lawsuits if it does. Not sure how that works. 

From what I remember reading about other memoirs, the publisher's legal department will go through the book approve/deny naming names.  It's not so much that they're actually being threatened; it's that they fear lawsuits.  And if they can't verify negative information about someone, they're unlikely to publish it.  It's difficult even if it's first hand experience which is why you'll get things like "well known director said to me" instead of "Spielberg said to me" unless it's positive or pretty innocuous.  

• Useful 3
  • Love 7
(edited)
55 minutes ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

Eh, I bet this kind of movie does decent numbers on concept alone, so I'm not going to say "poor Betsy."

Peacock is struggling and costarring with the talentless Kyle (who gets top billing) is a step down in my book so I am fine with my assessment. 

Edited by biakbiak

I... don't really think Peacock is struggling now? I mean, listen, I am not arguing that Kyle is some great actress but while it did start off slow, it seems to have picked up steam in the last six months. Anyway, I don't think that Peacock greenlighted this movie as some desperate last move to save the streaming service. I think Betsy will be fine but YMMV. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
18 minutes ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

Anyway, I don't think that Peacock greenlighted this movie as some desperate last move to save the streaming service

Never suggested any such thing. The movie sounds awful and I want to actually want people to watch things Betsy is in. I also didn’t suggest it would destroy her career just want better projects for her with talented costars.

Edited by biakbiak

Anybody watch The Prince on HBO Max? It’s an animated parody of the royal family featuring Prince George by a comic writer named Gary Janetti. It’s caused some controversy but I think it’s funny. Megan Markle is portrayed as a Real Housewife of BH, gets in a fight…well, I won’t spoil it but it is funny. Andy even makes several appearances. 

Edited by Straycat80
  • Useful 4
  • Love 2

Kathy has a glowing profile in The New York Times today.

“A list of things Kathy Hilton has done that have captivated her newfound fans:

She mistook a Black co-star, Garcelle Beauvais, for her half sister, Kyle Richards, who is white. On a girl’s trip to Lake Tahoe, she brought along a boxed fan because the noise it makes helps her sleep — however she seemingly didn’t know how to plug it in. On that same trip, she sneaked into Kyle’s bed in the middle of the night and then proceeded to eat from a crinkly bag of chips, crack open a Red Bull, and leaf noisily through newspapers at 1 a.m. During a round of the game “Two Truths and a Lie,” Ms. Hilton simply told three truths. She mistakenly put ear drops into her eyes. She crafts glittering Christmas wreaths which inexplicably feature small plastic baby doll figurines.”

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
On 8/18/2021 at 11:24 AM, JakeyJokes said:

Kathy has a glowing profile in The New York Times today.

“A list of things Kathy Hilton has done that have captivated her newfound fans:

She mistook a Black co-star, Garcelle Beauvais, for her half sister, Kyle Richards, who is white. On a girl’s trip to Lake Tahoe, she brought along a boxed fan because the noise it makes helps her sleep — however she seemingly didn’t know how to plug it in. On that same trip, she sneaked into Kyle’s bed in the middle of the night and then proceeded to eat from a crinkly bag of chips, crack open a Red Bull, and leaf noisily through newspapers at 1 a.m. During a round of the game “Two Truths and a Lie,” Ms. Hilton simply told three truths. She mistakenly put ear drops into her eyes. She crafts glittering Christmas wreaths which inexplicably feature small plastic baby doll figurines.”

Well, I read that 'article' (but only because it didn't have a lot of words like the LA Times one did, phooey on lots and lots of words, that is SO annoying!), anyway, I think the NYT article is embarassing to the NYTs. Why they would cover this drivel is beyond me, I guess they've degraded to reporting on socialites? I still maintain that Kathy Hilton's 'persona' is 100% manufactured and overly groomed for TV. She knows exactly what she's doing - she has Paris, the pariah that made 'being famous for being vacuous and clueless' something many girls aspire to now. Honestly, I think Kathy's full of shit. She's a savvy bitch, distancing herself from Erika's not-so-pretty mess (hey, that should be Erika's new IG handle "Not So Pretty Mess"!), but this nonsense with 'who is hunky dory?' And getting into bed with Kyle and eating chips while reading a paper, it's all so staged. I'm not falling for it. Nothing these bitches do is authentic anymore, at least not the haggard old hags who've been here for awhile.

Edited by gingerella
  • Love 18
10 minutes ago, nexxie said:

My guess is Erika has dirt on Rinna, which so far has kept the lips flapping on Erika’s behalf.

Word is that Erika's LLC lent Rinna $5M. That and sharing a business manager makes her someone Richards would like to talk to. 

• Useful 10
  • Love 2
48 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Word is that Erika's LLC lent Rinna $5M. That and sharing a business manager makes her someone Richards would like to talk to. 

So Rinna also took money belonging to widows, orphans and burn victims - I’m guessing she hasn’t offered to give it up. Still, I have a feeling there’s more dirt than that.

• Love 8
14 minutes ago, nexxie said:

So Rinna also took money belonging to widows, orphans and burn victims - I’m guessing she hasn’t offered to give it up. Still, I have a feeling there’s more dirt than that.

Well, that's why Richards wants to depose her. 😁

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
22 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

It’s all over FB and Twitter that Erika invested 156k in Rinna’s daughters clothing line. Maybe that’s why Rinna is on her side. 

I believe it was later discovered that it's a video production company that happens to have the same name has Rinna's daughter's company. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
29 minutes ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

Okay, this is legitimately hilarious.  (And part of the reason why I don't completely hate Rinna, even while I don't love her actions on the show).

They better cut Kim a check and give her a writing credit or something. 

• Love 3