Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, tribeca said:

No one thinks Gabi will fall in love with Eli?   They were together once.  

At least this Gabi revenge plot the other person knows what’s going on.  Even though the plot is stupid and I laughed so hard at the app for Julie’s heart I enjoyed Gabi and Lani interactions.  

Ari is really cute. She switched the cupcakes so the girls got more frosting.  I would have done that as a kid too 😂.  Of course none of my family poisoned any birthday treats as far as I know.  

I think boxed cake taste better then bakery and made from scratch cakes.  

Ducks tomatoes 

I really don't see this revenge plot lasting long enough for that to happen I don't see a show making a love triangle with Eli a focal point not when the show has treated him as a glorified extra as long as they have. I think this is a bait and switch to who she's going to end up with. I would go into more detail but it involves spoilers.

• Love 1

Gabi should wind up with Ben.  They're both psychos.  Brady and Jordan should get together because Brady has horrible taste in women and that's actually a good thing, because he doesn't deserve a good woman.  Since I took Ben away, I was trying to find someone for Ciara, but that girl is related to everybody.  Especially since people seem against me putting 2nd and 3rd cousins together.  I guess they can make up a new character for her.  Jack and Jennifer, and Justin and Adrienne can stay together.  Kristen can get together with Rafe, make him a little less boring.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, Katy M said:

Gabi should wind up with Ben.  They're both psychos.  Brady and Jordan should get together because Brady has horrible taste in women and that's actually a good thing, because he doesn't deserve a good woman.  Since I took Ben away, I was trying to find someone for Ciara, but that girl is related to everybody.  Especially since people seem against me putting 2nd and 3rd cousins together.  I guess they can make up a new character for her.  Jack and Jennifer, and Justin and Adrienne can stay together.  Kristen can get together with Rafe, make him a little less boring.  

I legit thought this show was going to go the Ben/Gabi route. However he surprisingly has not put an interloper between them and it would work for Ben to keep his edge. Rafe would hate it. Jordan/Gabi could mess with one another. Plus to have all this happen and what if Stefan were to return a few months later BFTD it would be a better story than what Ben/Ciara and Gabi have going now.

Ciara could hook up with Rafe. Stefan had he not died. She's related to everyone else.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Plus to have all this happen and what if Stefan were to return a few months later

I suppose this doesn't matter with Dr. Rolf on the loose, but doesn't Stefan not have a heart?  Literally?  Never mind.  This show is too ridiculously stupid.  I'm sure he'll be back.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
26 minutes ago, Katy M said:

I suppose this doesn't matter with Dr. Rolf on the loose, but doesn't Stefan not have a heart?  Literally?  Never mind.  This show is too ridiculously stupid.  I'm sure he'll be back.

Jennifer donated all of Jack's organs and he's managed to come back so..

• LOL 9
  • Love 2

I can't help thinking that if somehow we still had Lauren Boles' version of Ciara, Jordan would be cupcake fodder by now. 

Pairing Shut Up, Rafe with that woman wouldn't make him any less dull nor her any less awful, but it might save wear and tear on my fast-forward button. They could ruin one storyline together, rather than two separately. 

Edited by Sandman
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
19 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

I make a cake mix as a treat for me, normally when the cake mix is on sale for $1.00. Usually make my own cakes, cookies, brownies. A decent mixer will last and not the cheapie $25 one that will break when it has to handle cookie dough. Homemade baking controls sugar (I use less) and I can adjust the ingredients a bit. It's just easier for people to buy the mix or to buy the prepackaged cookie dough.

Same here. I add 75% less sugar than the recipe calls for and I can actually taste the ingredients and not just sweetness. Prepackaged is easier for sure, but at what cost eventually, health wise. What else is Jordan doing all day? She doesn't work does she? 

• Love 2
18 hours ago, boes said:

Isn't Arianna a little too old to be eating a cupcake with the same amount of messiness that Kristen has when devours human flesh? 

17 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

[Arianna is] a little old to be getting icing all over your face. And did tell your daddies that Jordan was mean to you.

Hey now, I still get frosting on my face when I eat a cupcake/cake and I'm 35!

4 hours ago, Katy M said:

Since I took Ben away, I was trying to find someone for Ciara, but that girl is related to everybody. 

I'd rather they keep Ben and Ciara together because it just makes it easier to fast forward them.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
7 hours ago, Harmony233 said:

One of the most hilarious things I seen on Twitter is that Sami and Kate never went after innocent people now I love them but that's not exactly true.

Kate even went after her own son, Lucas and all he ever did was fall for someone Kate did not approve of not to mention she stole his job..

• Love 5

How can Gabi get Lani to stand up Eli at the alter? Doesn’t Julie already have Stefans heart? Why would Lani care what Gabi says now.  I don’t watch the show everyday so I might have missed something. 

Edited by ByaNose
1 hour ago, ByaNose said:

How can Gabi get Lani to stand up Eli at the alter? Doesn’t Julie already have Stefans heart? Why would Lani care what Gabi says now.  I don’t watch the show everyday so I might have missed something. 

Julie’s pacemaker is booby trapped.  Gabi has an app on her phone that can control Julie’s heart.   I can’t believe I am typing this 😂 

Dimera owns the pacemaker. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
25 minutes ago, tribeca said:

Julie’s pacemaker is booby trapped.  Gabi has an app on her phone that can control Julie’s heart.   I can’t believe I am typing this 😂 

Dimera owns the pacemaker. 

Too funny. That you can’t believe that your typing this. Just think you’re helping a clueless person and it will pass soon. I will say an app for a pace maker is a new one for daytime. I guess that is the big storyline that’s never happened before that they were promoting. Thanks again.

• Love 1
59 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

Too funny. That you can’t believe that your typing this. Just think you’re helping a clueless person and it will pass soon. I will say an app for a pace maker is a new one for daytime. I guess that is the big storyline that’s never happened before that they were promoting. Thanks again.

They actually did something like this in Season 2 of Homeland.  It wasn't a phone app, but done remotely by computer .   

• Love 1
On 10/25/2019 at 11:27 PM, Katy M said:

Yes, they did.  Did they find a vial?  Getting rid of that sucker would have been the first thing I did.  Actually the first thing I would do would be to find a better way to poison someone than at a party where I made all the food (and made a point of everyone getting specific cupcakes and insisting that the poison victim had to eat her cupcake).  But, maybe I'm secretly an evil genius and that's not as obvious as I think it should be.

That is just terrible writing.

Carlivati's emmy win is truly a farce .

• Love 2
On 10/26/2019 at 7:09 PM, Katy M said:

Just reveal that Ciara is Patrick Lockhart's daughter afterall and be done with it. This present incarnation of Ciara is sickening to the point where I refuse to acknowledge her as Bo's daughter. 

Going gaga over a serial killer and even comparing Ben's escapades to Doug's past as a con-man . Absolute nonsense !!!! 

That is totally not the same thing . 

And then they expecting everybody else to go gaga over Ben . 

There is no way Lauren Boles Ciara would be this idiotic .

Edited by Rafael
  • Love 3
35 minutes ago, Rafael said:

Just reveal that Ciara is Patrick Lockhart's daughter afterall and be done with it. This present incarnation of Ciara is sickening to the point where I refuse to acknowledge her as Bo's daughter. 

Going gaga over a serial killer and even comparing Ben's escapades to Doug's past as a con-man . Absolute nonsense !!!! 

And then expecting everybody else to go gaga over Ben . 

We’ll have to live through this before Lani can have her smack down. It could be years. Why doesn’t Lani tell Eli & Abe? Too easy I guess.

• Love 2
18 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

Gabi is supposed to be like the new Kate and the stuff she’s doing with Lani and Julie is very vintage “Kate.”

Then that means there will be no consequences for her when all of this comes out.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

It would be cool if Gabi app was a fake out and she gets tell Lani “you are an idiot “. 

How about Lani fights back a little.   She isn’t all sweet. 

What if Rafes poison cupcake causes him to die.  Kayla will go around saying he needs a new heart.  To bad Gabi you donated your husbands heart too soon. 

Gabi will then need revenge on Kayla, Jordan and Betty Crocker.   

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, Rafael said:

And then expecting everybody else to go gaga over Ben . 

No but that Ciara had different writers. If LB was Ciara she wouldn't be paired with Ben in the first place because she is too young looking etc. VK/RSW had chemistry the show wanted to capitalize on(and squandered in the process)

Ben/Ciara would be easier to take if they were portrayed as the dark, angsty mess they should've been rather than this generic sappy young couple. People are way too casual being around a serial killer and Ciara being with him.. there should be more push/pull here... its a good thing Bo is dead I shudder to think what they would do to the character to make Ben/Ciara rootable at his expense.

7 hours ago, Rafael said:

That is just terrible writing.

Carlivati's emmy win is truly a farce .

Well most Emmy wins in recent years are a total farce when you only have 4 soaps left. I do think Days is the best of the 4 left but that's not really a compliment either..

• Love 6

Memo to All Salemites:

1) Elope.  Don't tell people about your wedding.  This avoids shootings, mass destruction, and gifts that have to be returned.

2) Unless you chop up the body and send the bits to the four corners of the earth, encased in concrete, dead people come back.

3) Act crazy for a few weeks before murdering someone.  30-day stay in mental rehab and you're good as new.

4) Do not invest in either Titan or Dimera stock.  The CEOs never go to the office and change on a non-standard routine rotation.

5) When deciding between Dr. Rolf or Kayla as your physician, determine your commitment to your memories versus organs. 

6) The Salem PD will let you go if you know the commissioner. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 10

The way you phrased it @SueB Rolf sounds like the preferable doctor. Also bonus at least if I do die he can bring me back and doesn’t seem to charge for his services unlike Kayla “Ha ha, heartbeats can be so hard to find.” 😒

3 hours ago, tribeca said:

What if Rafes poison cupcake causes him to die.  Kayla will go around saying he needs a new heart.  To bad Gabi you donated your husbands heart too soon

That would be great... I would laugh my ass off. 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f2928d0ead13f901d8784

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
40 minutes ago, TigerLynx said:

If Rafe died, or was on the point of dying, there would endless weeks devoted to the other characters saying what a great guy Rafe was/is.  Kill me now.

Which is why the best Rafe scenario is minimal airtime if we're going to be stuck with him.

• Love 4

It's too bad that they decided to make Jordan crazy, because I wouldn't have minded them continuing to explore a Rafe/Jordan romance. And it would have been interesting for Hope to see both members of her family, even if Rafe is technically not part of her family anymore, getting into bed with members of the Weston family. By making Jordan crazy, they've kind of cheated us and Rafe out of the more interesting story. If Rafe is staying around, he's inevitably going to need another love interest. It could have been Jordan, at least for a while. Oh well.

I was just thinking that with Eli's wedding coming up and Julie's racism continuing to be explored and possibly resolved, now would be an ideal time for Valerie to return. I'd be especially interested to hear Eli and Valerie discuss the Julie/Gabi dynamics. Hell, Valerie could have been the doctor to figure out that Julie's pacemaker is under Gabi's control, and then Valerie and Gabi could have had a confrontation about it. I think if Gabi would listen to anybody's thoughts on Julie, it would be another person of colour whose life was affected by Julie's negative attitude. AND, if Valerie was the one to realize that Lani was walking away from her son for noble reasons, that might have healed the rift that existed between them since way back when Lani was carrying a baby and lying to Eli about.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, DisneyBoy said:

It's too bad that they decided to make Jordan crazy, because I wouldn't have minded them continuing to explore a Rafe/Jordan romance. And it would have been interesting for Hope to see both members of her family, even if Rafe is technically not part of her family anymore, getting into bed with members of the Weston family. By making Jordan crazy, they've kind of cheated us and Rafe out of the more interesting story. If Rafe is staying around, he's inevitably going to need another love interest. It could have been Jordan, at least for a while. Oh well.

I thought Jordan and Rafe had chemistry in their original run and yes it would be preferable for this to be revisited especially if he's going to have a love interest I rather have it be her than Hope. I mean I don't hate Jordan but I don't like her enough to want better for her either...

• Love 3
On 10/25/2019 at 11:32 AM, DisneyBoy said:

Was almond milk even a thing before Jack died last time? I doubt it was. At least come up with character histories that sound plausible.

Oh goodness yes. Almost milk has been around for a long time.  Wikipedia tells me it passed soy milk as the most used alternative milk around in 2013 which is when Jack died last.  So a well known option.

On 10/25/2019 at 3:11 PM, msrachelj said:

So my big grouse from this week is: Is adding an egg and some water to a box mix now called BAKING?! No No No. And Ciara, it was "to die for" ? Have these people never had actual fresh , wholesome, non chemical ingredient home made baked goods? Not that hard to do it the right way. I'd be damned if I gave my one year a packaged gross cupcake mix treat. 

I'd venture to say most people haven't when it comes to cake.  Even a lot of bakeries start with a box mix and doctor it. They're often moister than scratch and easier. My mom's philosophy is that, as long as the frosting is amazing, most don't know whether or not the cake is from scratch.

And thus ends my post on the history of DOOL-related food.

Edited by Irlandesa
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I thought Jordan and Rafe had chemistry in their original run and yes it would be preferable for this to be revisited especially if he's going to have a love interest I rather have it be her than Hope. I mean I don't hate Jordan but I don't like her enough to want better for her either...

This is where I'm at, too.  I think she's interesting and don't mind her being an inept psycho-killer, at least not yet.  If that were her only personality trait it'd get old, but skilled writers could explain her behavior as being the result of a childhood abuse and terror plus the more recent head trauma.  Yes, I know, skilled writers and Days don't exactly go together, but Jordan has potential.  And Rafe is far more tolerable with her than he ever was with Hope.

1 hour ago, Irlandesa said:

My mom's philosophy is that, as long as the frosting is amazing, most don't know whether or not the cake is from scratch.

Ha!  I've done this cheat as well and what you say is true.  As long as the butter cream or creme cheese frosting is from scratch, no one is the wiser. 

• Love 5
10 hours ago, Irlandesa said:

Oh goodness yes. Almost milk has been around for a long time.  Wikipedia tells me it passed soy milk as the most used alternative milk around in 2013 which is when Jack died last.  So a well known option.

I'd venture to say most people haven't when it comes to cake.  Even a lot of bakeries start with a box mix and doctor it. They're often moister than scratch and easier. My mom's philosophy is that, as long as the frosting is amazing, most don't know whether or not the cake is from scratch.

(Sotto voice) I’ve made from scratch cake  and think it’s better. I had to bake a lot as an older sister and later housewife, my grandma had a big church cookbook given to her by elders with typewritten or handwritten recipes when she married (Caesar salad is posted in there as a new thing Californians do and not to be scared to make, how quaint). Some bakeries make cake from scratch. There’s a number of them in Chicago. One in Evanston went to a world championship for baking in Paris at the Cordon Bleu years ago and won 1st place for cake and they still have the big trophy in the window. Their cookies and pastries were quite good too. It seemed stupid Ben, Rafe, and Ciara were shitting their pants how amazing it was when it’s something so typical they’ve probably had by others and applauding her skills. 

As a barista/bartender for a year I’ve noticed a lot people choose almond milk who aren’t dairy free or vegan. It is random Jack would recall that or be on coffee bringing duties for Eve and now Jen. 

• Love 3

This hijacked pacemaker storyline is so ridiculous, I can hardly stand it! Like some of you said, Lani should have just grabbed the phone or arrested her. Or she could have acted like she was playing along and then called the FBI or state police or SOMEBODY. Gabi is flat-out threatening to kill someone, she's blackmailing a cop, and she's using DiMera technology for nefarious means. All three should be grounds for an immediate arrest. At the very least, the last item should get her ass thrown out of the company and stripped of all DiMera Enterprises privileges. I can't imagine Tony/Shen being okay with her using the company's technology to threaten someone's life.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Anosmia said:

Like some of you said, Lani should have just grabbed the phone or arrested her.

I REALLY want Gabi to be able to say that unless she logs in to the account on a regular basis a fail-safe will explode Julie's heart.  And if Lani tells anyone what she's up to, well, yes, she'll go to prison for murder but Lani will have to live with the fact that her actions actually killed Julie.  Yes, this is a stupid plot, but it isn't any more stupid than most of the other plots (Princess Gina, anyone?)  I just like watching Gabi in bitch mode.

• Love 13

Where does Princess Gina get the idea that Hope is penniless?  Isn't she worth a fortune?

Stefano anvils are dropping.

John and Marlena are going to keep an eye on Hope.  Noisy Parkers, aren't they?

Did Arianna ever move into the DiMansion when her mother moved in there?

Why would Hailey be giving Rafe the medical results?

• Love 7
23 minutes ago, sas616 said:

Pretty much all of today's show was stupid.   Made me embarrassed that I recommended Days to one of my friends.

Sadly for quite some time now it hasn't been just today... I don't let people know I watch Days (or soaps in general) I mean there are some things that should stay a secret shame.😁

That being said its nice to see JJ be allowed to do his job and interact with characters he normally doesn't interact with. I wish he didn't have to save Rafe but I guess we can't have it all.. 

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • Love 6
17 hours ago, Irlandesa said:

I can usually tell by the oil taste in the cake. Butter, especially unsalted, is very different.

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, sas616 said:

Pretty much all of today's show was stupid.   Made me embarrassed that I recommended Days to one of my friends.

90 Day Fiancé is on for four hours this evening. Will probably watch Days during commercials.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, TenaciousWarrior said:

I’m already tired of Princess Gina. Maybe it’s Hope’s bad accent, but KA is not doing a convincing job. 

That and some storylines are better left in the 90s. PG worked when Hope was 20 years younger and Days had a budget to make it work. Neither is the case today. If they want to write for KA here's a thought use Hope in family oriented storylines have her be a PI while Jennifer is a reporter and let them get into hijinks etc investigating crimes etc in Salem. Or finally flesh out Hope/Ciara's relationship like they should've two years ago where Ciara admits she resents Hope for marrying Aiden and Chase raping her then pretty much neglecting her after Bo died. She goes for Ben because she's self destructive etc

Too character driven for this show eh?

• Love 11

I'm all for Gabi unleashing her wrath but they could've done a better job of her doing that than her basically spilling the beans to Lani (not that she's gonna use that to her advantage but still) that was a bad idea. And the writers won;t remember that until it's convenient by then it will be even more dumb. 

3 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

I REALLY want Gabi to be able to say that unless she logs in to the account on a regular basis a fail-safe will explode Julie's heart.  And if Lani tells anyone what she's up to, well, yes, she'll go to prison for murder but Lani will have to live with the fact that her actions actually killed Julie.

This is a better idea than what the writers came up with. They could've also had a code that only Gabi knows and if Lani tries to lock her up she'll just activate it from jail. 

• Love 5
22 minutes ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Or finally flesh out Hope/Ciara's relationship like they should've two years ago where Ciara admits she resents Hope for marrying Aiden and Chase raping her then pretty much neglecting her after Bo died. She goes for Ben because she's self destructive etc

Too character driven for this show eh?

This is another idea that is better than what the writers have come up with. I’m all for a good soapy story but what’s missing from Days is the fallout and aftermath of those stories. Hope and Ciara went through a ridiculous amount of crap with Bo dying, Ciara’s rape, Hope shooting Stefano and going to prison and the endless Aiden drama, yet they’ve not used any of it since to either explain why that led to Ciara making the boyfriend choices she has, or the ramifications it should have had on their mother/daughter relationship. Instead we get Princess Gina and her ridiculous accent. Sigh. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Sadly for quite some time now it hasn't been just today... I don't let people know I watch Days (or soaps in general) I mean there are some things that should stay a secret shame.😁

Ain't that the truth. It's not even a guilty pleasure for me anymore, lmao, just waiting for something I can actually enjoy. 😬🤐

• Love 6
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

JJ was super off to me today. I don't know, CM just wasn't kinda terrible even though he had barely anything to do.

I don't even notice that KA is doing an accent as Gina. She sounds exactly the same to me lol.

Probably because it was rather random he and Haley were involved in a storyline where they barely interacted with anyone involved here. Sure JJ/Rafe had scenes in the past when he used to date Gabi but that seems like a lifetime ago.   The show in general has a low energy to it. I'm not really feeling it from anyone except Camilla Banus but she's actually given something to do....

• Love 1
1 hour ago, BoldDays said:

This is another idea that is better than what the writers have come up with. I’m all for a good soapy story but what’s missing from Days is the fallout and aftermath of those stories. Hope and Ciara went through a ridiculous amount of crap with Bo dying, Ciara’s rape, Hope shooting Stefano and going to prison and the endless Aiden drama, yet they’ve not used any of it since to either explain why that led to Ciara making the boyfriend choices she has, or the ramifications it should have had on their mother/daughter relationship. Instead we get Princess Gina and her ridiculous accent. Sigh. 

Its so simple and cheaper than this show attempting to recreate the PG years with their K-Mart budget. You would think character driven drama would actually be used here all you need is effort, imagination and the ability to use the show's actual history.  

You could throw in Doug/Julie here have Hope/Julie parallel Hope/Ciara instead of Julie vs Gabi as if Julie hasn't dealt with worse rivals...

• Love 3
8 hours ago, Anosmia said:

This hijacked pacemaker storyline is so ridiculous, I can hardly stand it! Like some of you said, Lani should have just grabbed the phone or arrested her. Or she could have acted like she was playing along and then called the FBI or state police or SOMEBODY. Gabi is flat-out threatening to kill someone, she's blackmailing a cop, and she's using DiMera technology for nefarious means. All three should be grounds for an immediate arrest. At the very least, the last item should get her ass thrown out of the company and stripped of all DiMera Enterprises privileges. I can't imagine Tony/Shen being okay with her using the company's technology to threaten someone's life.

Isn't that the mission statement of Dimera Enterprises. This would be right up Stefano's playbook. It's why he had mad scientists ala Dr Rolf on his payroll.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

How does Kayla allow the same technology that was used for Steve's eye to be used for Julie's pacemaker?  How do we not see her question using Dimera technology?

This is what happens when we have a headwriter who writes for plot and not for character.    

Shit like Kayla breaking rules depending on the story or letting Gabi literally throw shit at you?  That's what happesn when you have a headwriter who doesn't know how to write for all his characters in a story. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
5 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

Where does Princess Gina get the idea that Hope is penniless?  Isn't she worth a fortune?

Stefano anvils are dropping.

John and Marlena are going to keep an eye on Hope.  Nosy Parkers, aren't they?

Did Arianna ever move into the DiMansion when her mother moved in there?

Why would Hailey be giving Rafe the medical results?

• Love 2
26 minutes ago, SnK said:

Shit like Kayla breaking rules depending on the story or letting Gabi literally throw shit at you?  That's what happesn when you have a headwriter who doesn't know how to write for all his characters in a story

Fixed it for you.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3

Wow, that was some horrific stuff we had to sit through today, wasn't it?  

It's one thing to have a mad scientist running around Salem, or see Hope's brain go on the fritz and a tiara go on her head.  It's deeply unsettling to see Rafe poisoned by what I can only assume was Jordan slipping some of her extra botox into the cake mix, not to mention Julie's heart tap dancing to a disco beat.  

But none of that, NONE of it was as bad as ...... a cigarette!  Hope smoked a cigarette AND THEN, ground it out with her stiletto!  What IS this place, a home for savages?  A cigarette got smoked in Salem, ohthehorror.

Thankfully, though, we can rest easy knowing that Salem's top head shrinker and her hubby had a really nice dinner with a serial killer who also has killer abs, and his lady lub, Ciara.  People can say a lot of things about Ben, but nobody can EVER accuse him of smoking.

And Salem's moral compass is safe for another day.  

• LOL 16
  • Love 7