Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

Dang that’s sad.  My Kylie lip kit came up way better than this.  Maybe that’s why Kylie is a billionaire and Kail is....not.  

I can’t get over the pot leaf and pot head name,  it makes me feel like my hair would smell like weed.  

10 hours ago, Mkay said:

She thinks she is as small and cute as Vee. 🤣

Edited by geauxaway
  • Love 5

I'm not interested in buying Kail's hair products, but - I don't ever want the extra packaging, so long as it's well enough protected to arrive undamaged. I don't need a display case that I'm just going to throw away anyway. If it's specifically advertised as coming in gift packaging, I suppose that would be an issue, but if I'm just ordering the products, that's all I actually want.

(If they were wrapped in lots of tissue paper, they weren't rolling around loose in the box as implied by the one photo.)

• Love 9
21 hours ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

Except her hair looks greasy here. 

You think? I thought it looked shiny. The low lights look well done- the rest of the picture is awful but the hair looks good IMO.

2 hours ago, druzy said:

What in the ever loving world?!!!!! This doesn’t make a lick of sense. I’m out of the loop, who markets a hair care product with ties to marijuana. What do marijuana and hair care have to do with one another?

A hair product may have actually been a GOOD product idea for Kailyn, as I think her hair (and her height) are her best features (god given not bought or manipulated) but this is a bad idea. I cannot be surprised it’s Kailyn- she’s like Jenelle that she adopts the personality of the guy she’s with. When she was with Javi she was very into fitness, now Chris is a weed head and that’s her product line. 🙄

• Love 5
12 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

What in the ever loving world?!!!!! This doesn’t make a lick of sense. I’m out of the loop, who markets a hair care product with ties to marijuana. What do marijuana and hair care have to do with one another?

The same person that criticized Vee for posting a picture wearing a gas mask before smoking pot:

From Starcasm:

Aside from the out-of-the-blue STD allegations on the Season 2 reunion special, Teen Mom 2 star Kailyn Lowry and her ex Jo Rivera seem to have worked through their differences and have each moved on with their lives while co-parenting their son Isaac with very little animosity, or at least with very little public animosity. That all changed in the early AM hours this morning when one of Kailyn’s fans on Twitter sent her a photo of Jo’s girlfriend Vee Torres (real name Vetzabe Torres – click for our profile on her) wearing a gas mask just before smoking what looks to be marijuana from a bong.

Along with the photo, the angry fan tweeted, “Your baby deserves better than this nasty trashy kid @Onlyyy1Vee [Vee] i hope @NerdIn_aCoolKid [Jo] sees that 1 day”

The message and photo were retweeted by Kailyn, who then responded with her own tweets:

Words cannot express how furious and disgusted I am right now.

My mind is blown.

I would miss some important things if it wasn’t for supporters tweeting them to me. Thank you so much for looking out for Isaac sometimes.

Jo then escalated things with his response, in which he alleges Kailyn smoked pot while pregnant with their son Isaac!

@KailLowry your mind is blown? You were the biggest pothead I ever knew. Even smoked during pregnancy. Don't act like she’s the devil. FOH!

• Love 7

I agree with whoever said it. I can only imagine a pothead hair product smelling like smoke and that turns me off. 

Hey, at least she’s trying to hustle while the iron is hot. She’s one of the few I don’t worry about post show. 

• Love 1

Watching old 16 and Pregnant shows today, and there is the one with Kailyn.  I didn't find her likable then, still don't.  Incredibly whiny, and self centered.  While her parents weren't great, she landed with Jo's parents who seemed to be truly concerned about her and took care of her.  She didn't appear to be grateful one bit.  Jo was a bit of an ass, but I'm thinking the me, me, me all the time had started driving him away.

She was with some friend Steph, who she said they'd been friends since kids, always went pumpkin picking.   Guessing that friend has long been tossed aside?

I'll be the armchair psychiatrist and say she's having kids to fill the void of not having a 'normal' family while growing up.  Her dad seemed worse than the mom.  I read that mom was an alcoholic, but do we know that's true?  Seems like she tends to tell stories and spin webs.  She's also learned to be very manipulative.  I was going to say who knows where she'd have ended up without the show, but she would've managed to keep her head above water.  She moves from person to person, manipulates, then once she has what she wants, moves along.

• Love 5
40 minutes ago, hoosier80 said:

Watching old 16 and Pregnant shows today, and there is the one with Kailyn.  I didn't find her likable then, still don't.  Incredibly whiny, and self centered.  While her parents weren't great, she landed with Jo's parents who seemed to be truly concerned about her and took care of her.  She didn't appear to be grateful one bit.  Jo was a bit of an ass, but I'm thinking the me, me, me all the time had started driving him away.

She was with some friend Steph, who she said they'd been friends since kids, always went pumpkin picking.   Guessing that friend has long been tossed aside?

I'll be the armchair psychiatrist and say she's having kids to fill the void of not having a 'normal' family while growing up.  Her dad seemed worse than the mom.  I read that mom was an alcoholic, but do we know that's true?  Seems like she tends to tell stories and spin webs.  She's also learned to be very manipulative.  I was going to say who knows where she'd have ended up without the show, but she would've managed to keep her head above water.  She moves from person to person, manipulates, then once she has what she wants, moves along.

I'm NO Kail apologist, whatsoever, but her parents both sucked. It was pretty clear to me that Suzi always tossed Kail aside in favor of a boyfriend. Yes, Suzi did let Kail live with her at some point (after Kail was over 18), but you'll never convince me that that had nothing to do with the fact that Kail was on TV at that point. This is the woman who told her 17 year old daughter to "let" Suzi go so Suzi would have the chance to miss her (it was a take on how can I miss you if you won't go away). Yes, Kail was and still is beyond insufferable, but that's not the kind of thing a functional mother says to her underage kid. And then Suzi comes charging in to play Mama Bear when Kail starts getting an MTV paycheck. I hate Suzi. Suzi is probably 90% responsible for why Kail is the way she is. The most I know about her dad is he is an absentee dad who maybe also appeared out of the woodwork when Kail started appearing on TV. Both her parents did her wrong and then tried to exploit her.

I don't feel like that justifies Kail being an asshole now, but her parents definitely are the ones who unleashed her onto the rest of us. Dicks.

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 16
1 hour ago, Tatum said:

I'm NO Kail apologist, whatsoever, but her parents both sucked. It was pretty clear to me that Suzi always tossed Kail aside in favor of a boyfriend. Yes, Suzi did let Kail live with her at some point (after Kail was over 18), but you'll never convince me that that had nothing to do with the fact that Kail was on TV at that point. This is the woman who told her 17 year old daughter to "let" Suzi go so Suzi would have the chance to miss her (it was a take on how can I miss you if you won't go away). Yes, Kail was and still is beyond insufferable, but that's not the kind of thing a functional mother says to her underage kid. And then Suzi comes charging in to play Mama Bear when Kail starts getting an MTV paycheck. I hate Suzi. Suzi is probably 90% responsible for why Kail is the way she is. The most I know about her dad is he is an absentee dad who maybe also appeared out of the woodwork when Kail started appearing on TV. Both her parents did her wrong and then tried to exploit her.

I don't feel like that justifies Kail being an asshole now, but her parents definitely are the ones who unleashed her onto the rest of us. Dicks.

100%. I felt for Kail as a teenager/young mom. Given the resources that came her way, she had every opportunity to work on herself and become a better person. She did not. She may not be an alcoholic, but she does go from man to man, from friend to friend. I don't she's providing a super stable environment for her children. She chose boning Chris over making sure her kids adjusted to Javi's separation. So, she has shades of Suzie herself. And that sucks. But her parents were the fucking worst and I do feel awful for her in that regard. 

Suzie was definitely an alcoholic. Wasn't there an episode where she came back around and offered to babysit, but she had a drink or something? 

• Love 9

Kail and Leah are alike to me in that they are desperate for validation from boys/men because it's the only way they can feel good about themselves. From there it manifests itself in different ways. Leah needs constant attention and validation from the guy in her life. Kail, on the other hand, assumes there is something wrong with any guy who would continue to lavish attention on her, like Javi did. So, she may desperately crave it, but once she has it, it becomes worthless to her.

Kail could maybe better herself with intense therapy but she'd rather settle for the cheap thrills of hanger-on friends, bragging about her new money, and chasing after guys that want nothing to do with her. All of her kids are going to wind up eventually seeking asylum with their inlaws, I suspect (because while Jo is pretty stable, I don't have as high of hopes for Javi and Chris, the future wives- or husbands- are where these kids are going to have to find sanctuary), and Kail is going to wind up as Suzie 2.0.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

Suzie was definitely an alcoholic. Wasn't there an episode where she came back around and offered to babysit, but she had a drink or something? 

I don't remember that episode, but the one that really grinded my gears about Suzie was the time she went with Kail to get her stuff back from Jo. If I recall, Kail had borrowed some money from Jo that we all know she had no intention of repaying, and Jo started holding her stuff hostage (I can't remember how he came to have it in the first place- maybe she left it there when she moved out?). Suzie goes with her and starts yip yapping about dare Jo steal Kail's stuff?

Excuse me Ms. Dicks Over Daughter- um, first of all, your kid stole from Jo when she borrowed money she wasn't going to repay (in Kail's world, I am sure she was able to justify it that Jo had two loving parents and therefore owed it to Kail to just give her money), and second, who was the one who left Kail to fend for herself when she was pregnant and homeless? Oh yeah, YOU. Now you're going to come charging in over Jo holding onto Kail's fucking Pink hoodies and ill fitting Juicy tracksuits? (OK, I made that up, I don't remember what Jo had). When you couldn't be bothered to keep a fucking roof over your minor daughter's head? Get the fuck out.

• Love 12
On 12/10/2018 at 11:22 AM, Tatum said:

I 100% agree with you. Suzy was awful, and an alcoholic, Kailyn didn’t meet her Dad until she was 16 (so he didn’t do jack shit for her). This is not an excuse for her behavior now, but I cannot imagine growing up and not having a single caregiver love you unconditionally (every child deserves that)- she didn’t even have a grandparent, or aunt/uncle to fill a parental role.

I do think this is why Kailyn is 1. Love hungry (CHRIS), 2. Yet pushes people who do care about her away (Janet). She doesn’t know how to be emotionally vulnerable with anyone or have any kind of healthy emotional intimacy. I believe she does have a genuine emotional attachment to her sons, but they are still very young. They are not her emotional peers. What happens when they are fully autonomous beings and disagree with her on something?(not anything serious just having their own mind)

• Love 13

This is the woman who told her 17 year old daughter to "let" Suzi go so Suzi would have the chance to miss her (it was a take on how can I miss you if you won't go away). 

Yes, I think it was something like, "Absence makes the heart grow fonder... SO LET ME LEAVE." Followed by a hearty cackle. It was after Suzi took Kail to browse for baby furniture, bookmarked the most expensive shit, and then tried to make a case for purchasing it to Janet.

(For some inexplicable reason, I have five original episodes of 16 & Pregnant DVR'd in the basement for when I'm desperate on the exercise bike, and Kail's is one of them. I just watch them again, and again, and...)

• Love 9

First off Kail, you aren't a size 2, quit wearing shit like that. Second that look is for someone that just plain and simple isn't you, no one cares about your stomach (trying to be Khloe kardashian). 

Now onto the hair shit, who spends 90 on some hair shit? I would rather spend 90 on anything other than hair shit that probably doesn't work and putting money into this hag's account and causing her head to overinflate like her ass and lips. I have lived this long without her hair shit and wouldn't even buy the shit if it guaranteed getting my celebrity crush into bed. 

Who buys their shit that they sell? Amber's mumus, Cate and Tyler's kids clothes, Maci's overpriced tshirts, who ? Please tell me who?

• Love 15
4 hours ago, toodywoody said:

I have lived this long without her hair shit and wouldn't even buy the shit if it guaranteed getting my celebrity crush into bed. 

...really? Because no lie, I'd pad that hateful troll's bank account if this guarantee was on the table.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, Tatum said:

...really? Because no lie, I'd pad that hateful troll's bank account if this guarantee was on the table.

Oh this is a dilemma.  On the one hand, heck yeah, I'd pay for that!  On the other hand, my celebrity crush is happily married and they are just so cute together... I fear any dalliance with me would break them up.   (LOL!)

On topic, I also wonder who buys the stuff these women are selling.   None of it is appealing to me at all.  I admit to buying stuff to support causes, but at least that stuff is something I might want (like a food product or a handy kitchen device).   But just to support some random reality star on TV?  I'll pass...

• Love 6
On 12/8/2018 at 8:52 PM, Scarlett45 said:

You think? I thought it looked shiny. The low lights look well done- the rest of the picture is awful but the hair looks good IMO.

I felt that it looked stringy and dull. Like day 3 or 4 after a wash. 

Looking again, I see it does look shiny on top. 

• Love 4
On 12/10/2018 at 2:33 PM, Tatum said:

I don't remember that episode, but the one that really grinded my gears about Suzie was the time she went with Kail to get her stuff back from Jo. If I recall, Kail had borrowed some money from Jo that we all know she had no intention of repaying, and Jo started holding her stuff hostage (I can't remember how he came to have it in the first place- maybe she left it there when she moved out?). Suzie goes with her and starts yip yapping about dare Jo steal Kail's stuff?

Excuse me Ms. Dicks Over Daughter- um, first of all, your kid stole from Jo when she borrowed money she wasn't going to repay (in Kail's world, I am sure she was able to justify it that Jo had two loving parents and therefore owed it to Kail to just give her money), and second, who was the one who left Kail to fend for herself when she was pregnant and homeless? Oh yeah, YOU. Now you're going to come charging in over Jo holding onto Kail's fucking Pink hoodies and ill fitting Juicy tracksuits? (OK, I made that up, I don't remember what Jo had). When you couldn't be bothered to keep a fucking roof over your minor daughter's head? Get the fuck out.

Don't worry, Suzi got hers when Kail stole her big screen TV when she moved out of Suzi & Suzi's boyfriend's place. 

Suzi sucks but Kail is an adult.  She's seen plenty of examples of women "doing better" and can afford therapy.  She knows better now, so she needs to do better now.  Kail isn't as bad as Suzi, but she's still constantly moving/uprooting her boys as she goes from man to man (and adding half-siblings and ex-stepdads/father figures).  

• Love 9
On 11/28/2018 at 3:03 AM, IDreamofJoaquin said:

https://www.celebuzz.com/g/kailyn-lowry-announces-that-shes-welcoming-a-baby-girl/3/

I got so duped by this article.  It's just her niece. 

My blood pressure rose for a second reading the link until I read your sentence below it!

On 11/30/2018 at 8:47 PM, toodywoody said:

So why is Karl wanting to fight Farrah? Did i miss something?

Doesn’t everyone kinda want to fight Farrah? Lol

On 12/3/2018 at 8:26 AM, Mkay said:

Until she tires of thi friend. 

Who the fuck is she? I need a hangers on flow chart for Kailyn’s friends and ex friends describing who they are and what eventually ends the friendship. Has Kailyn ever mentioned borderline personality disorder? She seems a hell of a lot more borderline than bipolar (just like I think about Amber). Each new friend or love interest is the perfect, most bestest one ever until they’re not and the relationship with them is over, it’s classic borderline behavior, IMO. 

On 12/4/2018 at 12:31 PM, Kroliosis said:

So her pothead hair care stuff is CBD oil infused.  Can anyone tell me if that is legal to sell everywhere?  Can you even buy online if it isn't legal in your state?  

It’s legal in most states for everyone and some other states for specific circumstances and completely illegal for anyone in only 3 states.  https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thestreet.com/amp/lifestyle/health/is-cbd-oil-legal-14802001

CBD oil is not like actual weed - there’s no thc so it doesn’t get you high, it helps you relax by utilizing other parts of the marijuana plant. There are many brands and variations available on amazon. Kailyn’s pricing doesn’t seem too off to me if it actually has a good quality CBD oil in a decent quantity in it. Although I wonder about the effectiveness of simply using it on your head - I’ve only ever ingested the oil under my tongue - but I’m no expert on how it works. I live in a state that allows only CBD oil (it mentions for any condition a dr suggests it for on the link but no doctor suggestion was needed for my friend to order it so that’s not strict at all.) so I’m not sure how it works in other states to buy it online. My friend orders her oil on amazon for $150 and the bottle lasts about a month using it twice a day. 

On 12/12/2018 at 1:02 PM, londonfroglet said:

Yes, I think it was something like, "Absence makes the heart grow fonder... SO LET ME LEAVE." Followed by a hearty cackle. 

That was exactly it, followed by everyone else just looking at her while she laughs like, ‘wtf is wrong with you? Haven’t you been absent enough, Suzi?!’

On 12/21/2018 at 5:10 PM, politichick said:

Where is Suzi?

Kailyn said on her podcast she doesn’t even know. I think she actually said she doesn’t even know if she’s alive but assumes she is. I guess the same is probably true for her father. She definitely got completely fucked over parent-wise.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

I wouldn’t spend $90 for shampoo.  Who buys that?

The point is that it also gives you the effects of CBD oil so you’re paying for that, not just shampoo and CBD is expensive. I definitely don't trust the effectiveness of Kailyn’s products so unless I see a million amazing reviews I’d never pay that much just to try it and hope it was worth it. 

• Love 2

But how much CBD would you actually absorb from washing your hair? For it to be effective it would need to be rubbed into your scalp/skin. Whatever small percentage of CBD is in the product is mostly going on to dead hair and being washed right out.

• Love 8

I assumed that CBD oil was supposedly somehow beneficial to hair, like making it thicker or shinier or whatever, not that using hair care products with CBD was supposed to be equivalent to ingesting it. Does Kail claim that one can get the effects of ingesting CBD oil by using her hair products?

• Love 4

Cbd oil actually makes you get higher, somehow, when you smoke actual weed after using it, at least that happens to me and 2 of my friends who’ve tried it. I agree that I don’t think much can be absorbed through washing your hair, I’ve only ever used CBD oil by putting it under my tongue. If it’s supposed to just make your hair healthier $90 is fucking ridiculous, I guess that’s why I assumed it’s also supposed to give you some of the effects of CBD, however wimpy it would be, if absorbed through the scalp. Like someone said, not even sure if absorption would work that way so it’s probably all just bullshit like @ChristmasJones said. 

Why can’t any of the TMs actually do a legit product? I guess because that would be too much work and slapping their name on whatever bullshit someone else comes up with is easier, especially if they’re just after a quick buck. Gross. Kailyn’s going to have a lot to think about as she’s buying her $2 bottle of Sauve shampoo after the show ends and she’s broke as hell.

• Love 7
16 hours ago, Marley said:

Well I think it’s a smart decision. Trying to capitalize on his z list fame was not gonna work.

I will give props to anyone involved in this franchise who holds down a bona fide steady J-O-B job. Not one of these "self-employed" people or podcasts or house flippers or clothing designers or selling shit on social media. There aren't many of them in any TM season - Cole, Corey, Jeremy, Javi, Babs come to mind.

Edited by lilmarysunshine
  • Love 15