Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

10 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Part of me  wishes Soledad wouldn't lower herself to acknowledge Kail's existence but on the other hand,  I appreciate her using her platform to counteract Kail's anti-vaxx foolishness.

That is funny.  Really if you are in the public eye, it is best not to admit you do not vaccinate.  Because although there are some that agree with you, there are many more that do not want your child around other children--and also thinking, oh, isn't your child such a special snowflake not to need these vaccines?

• Love 12

"but I don’t shove my beliefs down anyone else’s throat."

You are absolutely "shoving your beliefs" down someone's throat when you don't vaccinate your kids, asshole. Your kid (or kids) and your "beliefs" are harming other people. Full stop. 

And this from a woman who "believes" that shampoo "enhanced" with CBD oil is some miraculous discovery. 

She's so stupid. She'd better hope that Jo and Javi don't try to remove the boys from her house so Lux doesn't infect them or that they don't bring home from school some germs that make Lux super sick in a way he wouldn't if he'd had his vaccinations. And I bet that even if she'd heard about the anti-vaxers, Janet would have been, like, "No, ma'am."

• Love 8
1 hour ago, politichick said:

She's so stupid. She'd better hope that Jo and Javi don't try to remove the boys from her house so Lux doesn't infect them or that they don't bring home from school some germs that make Lux super sick in a way he wouldn't if he'd had his vaccinations. And I bet that even if she'd heard about the anti-vaxers, Janet would have been, like, "No, ma'am."

If they are vaccinated, how could Lux infect them?

• Love 1
5 hours ago, geauxaway said:

There’s a measles outbreak in Washington state.  Unreal.  It’s like going backwards to the olden days. 

I live in WA and my grandson isn't old enough to have his MMR yet. My daughter had to cancel plans with her friend because of measles cases in the town her fried lives in😠 I had rubella when I was 6, I was born in 1957 and there was no such thing as a measles vaccine back then. I got so sick I was hospitalized and it was touch and go for a while. It was bad enough that my Catholic mom had her parish priest give me the last rites😲

I wonder what exemption Kail claims is her basis for refusing to vaccinate her kids? She's not religious but she probably says she is on the paperwork. If I had kids that I knew were going to be around Lil Soapy, I'd stop that shit right now. Sadly, because of idiots like her, polio is making a comeback and pertussis (whooping cough) is fairly common again. Go ahead and don't vaccinate your kid, you fucking moron. But, keep him home and away from all the other little ones who aren't old enough for some of the vaccinations yet.

• Love 16

My uncle contracted polio as a child( he is in his 70's now) and had lifelong issues with his legs as a result. 

I don't want to speak things in to existence but  if Soapy gets sick,  I hope SM eviscerates the fuck out of Kail!

Edited by FlowerofCarnage
  • Love 13
On 1/27/2019 at 9:35 PM, Isthisok said:

This research she did... was it the same research she did that led her to think she was infertile and didn’t need to use birth control despite numerous pregnancies and live births in a relatively short span of time? Her research has been lacking in the past. This bitch has only ever thoroughly researched yelp reviews and how to collect medical benefits as a military spouse. 

And if it were Jenelle it would be like...whatever.  BUT THIS BITCH HAS A COLLEGE DEGREE!!!!! How exactly did she pass her classes with this level of research?! I swear, I'm getting secondhand embarrassment. 

• Love 3
20 minutes ago, druzy said:

Desperate much?

image.png.2067e61b8a38145750d5a43092301add.png

Chris. does. not. want. you. Kailyn. 

OMG. Also pot meet kettle, isn't this how she treated Javi, who was her HUSBAND???!! (not some random guy she was fucking when she was bored!)

• Useful 1
  • Love 23
1 hour ago, Scarlett45 said:

Chris. does. not. want. you. Kailyn. 

OMG. Also pot meet kettle, isn't this how she treated Javi, who was her HUSBAND???!! (not some random guy she was fucking when she was bored!)

The thing is, Kail STILL doesn't get that she's just some random chick Chris fucks when he's bored/broke/needs a place to stay. I think she started off thinking that he must see her as more than that because of the white/MTV/monied thing, but how long can she hold on to that delusion? By her own account, I don't think he's ever been monogamous with her or even expressed any interest or intention to do so, even in their latest "reconciliation," AFTER they had a kid. The only thing that changed was that Kail stopped asking/expecting him to be exclusive with her, her last ditch effort to get him to "see the light" (since he was telling her that the problem was her nagging and being demanding). So now that's officially failed (I guess), but she STILL doesn't get it. She thinks/hopes that some lame ass, thinly veiled IG message will make him go, "Wow, I'm being really stupid. Kail really cares about me and she's proven that so many times, yet I'm messing around with this/these other chick(s), risking my relationship with Kail..." Which, hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Didn't Chris have a "real girlfriend" with whom he lived and about whom he truly cared (though he messed around on her) when he first hooked up with Kail? My understanding was that he had a long-term on-again-off-again relationship with that woman and moved in with Kail while they were "on a break" and he moved out of their place. As I understand it (I don't really know), he went back to that gf after the first stint of his "relationship" with Kail. So Kail knows that he has/had a relationship that was "realer" than his relationship with her, though he didn't have a child with that woman, yet she's still determined to "earn" his love and devotion somehow? It's so pathetic, but I can't feel bad for her because... it's Kail.

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, TheRealT said:

Didn't Chris have a "real girlfriend" with whom he lived and about whom he truly cared (though he messed around on her) when he first hooked up with Kail? My understanding was that he had a long-term on-again-off-again relationship with that woman and moved in with Kail while they were "on a break" and he moved out of their place. As I understand it (I don't really know), he went back to that gf after the first stint of his "relationship" with Kail. So Kail knows that he has/had a relationship that was "realer" than his relationship with her, though he didn't have a child with that woman, yet she's still determined to "earn" his love and devotion somehow? It's so pathetic, but I can't feel bad for her because... it's Kail.

Yes Chris had a long term girlfriend during his first stint with Kailyn (before Lux was born). They were on again off again.

I cannot prove it but while Kailyn was still married to Javi and being inappropriate with Chris(emotionally cheating and inappropriate texts), he was with his girlfriend. Once his girlfriend found out he slept with Kailyn they broke up and he was trying to get back with her (she took him back) and Kailyn was extra salty cause she was pregnant with Lux at the time. 

As far as I know, Chris’ gf and he are not together and THATS why he moved back into Kailyn’s house, for a free place to stay while he hunts around for other women. 

• Love 12

I sincerely hope that Kail gets herself tested for STD's on the regular. Chris seems like the type not to wear a condom because, "...it doesn't feel as good," and Kail seems the type to let him get away with that irresponsible bullshit (thus Lux).

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
37 minutes ago, Stusan said:

I sincerely hope that Kail gets herself tested for STD's on the regular. Chris seems like the type not to wear a condom because, "...it doesn't feel as good," and Kail seems the type to let him get away with that irresponsible bullshit (thus Lux).

No, Kail was the one who lied and manipulated in order to conceive Lux. She told Chris that she couldn't get pregnant because of some medical issue. Apparently, he was stupid enough to believe that despite the existence of her two young children. I would actually think that he is pretty good about birth control since he doesn't have any other children and it seems like he fucks around a lot.

• Love 10
11 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

Plus I sorta recall an STD Trifecta on the TM Reunion with that boyfriend and Jo when Kail lived in her apartment. That Ex BF dodged the bullet.    

You have an amazing memory @FairyDusted!

"Wait, did you just blame me for giving you STDs?" Rivera asked Lowry, the mom of his two-year-old son, Isaac.

Argued Lowry defensively: "I mean, you told me you were with six people, and I specifically went and got tested because I cheated on Jordan with you."

Despite the aftermath of her one-night-stand and split from Wenner, Lowry told Pinsky she still values her relationship with both men. "I just think you guys are key people in my life, and I need both of you right now," she said, apologizing to them both, arguing that she "took Jo's childhood away" and "took advantage of Jordan."

11 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

Plus I sorta recall an STD Trifecta on the TM Reunion with that boyfriend and Jo when Kail lived in her apartment. That Ex BF dodged the bullet.    

You have an amazing memory @FairyDusted!

"Wait, did you just blame me for giving you STDs?" Rivera asked Lowry, the mom of his two-year-old son, Isaac.

Argued Lowry defensively: "I mean, you told me you were with six people, and I specifically went and got tested because I cheated on Jordan with you."

Despite the aftermath of her one-night-stand and split from Wenner, Lowry told Pinsky she still values her relationship with both men. "I just think you guys are key people in my life, and I need both of you right now," she said, apologizing to them both, arguing that she "took Jo's childhood away" and "took advantage of Jordan."

• Love 4
13 hours ago, TheRealT said:

No, Kail was the one who lied and manipulated in order to conceive Lux. She told Chris that she couldn't get pregnant because of some medical issue. Apparently, he was stupid enough to believe that despite the existence of her two young children. I would actually think that he is pretty good about birth control since he doesn't have any other children and it seems like he fucks around a lot.

I see what you mean BUT He’s also pretty young still AND at that age women tend to be more diligent about contraceptives. I can see him being the type that only has one kid because he was fucking with women who didn’t want kids. 

Ive seem far too many dudes who I thought were diligent about contraceptives (because they were older, only having a few children with their partner/wife), to end up with a random baby momma.....it’s because it was always the woman’s responsibility and they ended up with a woman that didn’t care- like Chris did. If he was diligent he wouldn’t have trusted her in the first place, it wasn’t as if she was his wife or long term partner. 

• Love 6
On 1/28/2019 at 5:52 AM, Christina said:

I don't know what the solution is here Lie less? Lie better? She's not going to stop lying so get an app for the phone you never put down and keep track of them.

Ha! Someone in tech or someone who designs apps has got to see there's a market for lie tracker apps for reality TV show celebrities! Kail & Jenelle could use them for sure!

On 1/28/2019 at 2:05 AM, Talky Tina said:

This shit is getting out of hand, do these idiots want polio to come back?! 

My mother (born in the early 1940s) had polio as a small child.  She was paralyzed from it and had to relearn how to crawl and eventually, how to walk. She spent a large part of her early childhood alone in her home with her mother because she couldn't leave the house to play with the other kids (and was an only child).  It had a profound effect on her life (and her mother's) and she's one of the lucky ones who recovered and was able to walk again.

My kids have all their vaccinations because I heard these stories about my mom having polio and how it influenced her life (and her mother's).  That Kail and these other idiots would choose to open up their kids to the possibility of that kind of debilitating and deadly disease is infuriating (and putting people in society at risk for some diseases with their stupidity because herd immunity and all).  I also think these anti-vax moms neglect to realize they're putting themselves in positions be the ones stuck being long-term caregivers for very sick children as well, which would definitely put a damper on Kail's lifestyle.  If they can't think of the kids, maybe these idiots can at least think of themselves. ***holes.  (I kind of think Kail is full of sh*t and he's had his vaccinations but she loves the attention.  See the Isaac story referenced in earlier posts.)

On 1/29/2019 at 8:58 PM, Christina87 said:

And if it were Jenelle it would be like...whatever.  BUT THIS BITCH HAS A COLLEGE DEGREE!!!!! How exactly did she pass her classes with this level of research?! I swear, I'm getting secondhand embarrassment. 

I am sure all of her professors at Delaware State are hanging their heads in embarassment.  Unfortunately, you can lead a horse to water and all that.....but you can't make them choose to apply in real life what they were taught once they leave the classroom if they're committed to perpetuating willful stupidity when they know better. Our society has become one where people think "my ignorance is equal to/just as good as your research/expertise" and will keep choosing ignorance after they've passed classes even when they do know better (since they think they always knew better than the experts/PhDs/people who have dedicated their life to the pursuit of knowledge). 

On 1/28/2019 at 10:37 AM, Tatum said:

Here is what I don't get about anti vaxxers- even if you believe that there IS a link between autism and vaccines and all the resulting research is a massive lie funded by the pharmaceutical companies...isn't the (low percentage) risk of autism STILL better than a risk of MMR or polio?

http://howdovaccinescauseautism.com/

(Just because the info at the site never gets old.) 

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9

I really hope that, one day, when Kail pulls her monthly "refusing to film until I get my way" card, production calls her bluff and says, "ok, no problem, we've found a replacement." I'm tired of her empty threats. Unless you are truly coming from a place where you feel things are so bad, you are genuinely and sincerely ready to walk away from everything MTV, including your 6-figure salary, in exchange for a happier, more peaceful life, STFU and do your job. 

Edited by SheTalksShit
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, SheTalksShit said:

I really hope that, one day, when Kail pulls her monthly "refusing to film until I get my way" card, production calls her bluff and says, "ok, no problem, we've found a replacement." I'm tired of her empty threats. Unless you are truly coming from a place where you feel things are so bad, you are genuinely and sincerely ready to walk away from everything MTV, including your 6-figure salary, in exchange for a happier, more peaceful life, STFU and do your job. 

If MTV has kept sociopathic Jenelle with the dangerous husband, I don’t see them firing Kail.

• Love 12

I wish that day was today. She's so frickin entitled!! Can you imagine what would happen if the rest of us gave our normal jobs an ultimatum like these bitches do?  I wish I WOULD go into work tomorrow and be like, "I'm not going to be able to teach my classes anymore until you order those supplies that I've been promised for the last five years. Sorry, give me a call when everything's in." Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

• LOL 2
  • Love 12

FIRST LOOK: 'GAME OF CLONES' FEATURES MTV STARS DATING CELEB LOOKALIKES

THE RADICAL DATING EXPERIENCE BEGINS ON FEBRUARY 21

Blond or brunette, light or dark eyes -- everyone has an ideal type that embodies their dream significant other, or maybe they're crushing on a certain celebrity. But what if you could have seven identical versions of that person, all with the physical characteristics you find most pleasing?

Game of Clones, a new MTV series premiering on February 21, will feature Paul "DJ Pauly D" Delvecchio, Kailyn Lowry and other MTV eligible reality stars dating seven exact lookalikes of their celeb crush. In each episode, the well-known folk will be forced to look beneath each interchangeable face in the hopes of finding their perfect match. Through compatibility tests, challenges and more, each clone will strive to stand out from the rest during this radical dating experience. The race is on to find their one and only clone-ly. Hello, dolly(s)!

Check out the full cast below -- and be sure to catch Game of Clones on Thursday, February 21 at 9/8c!

• DJ Pauly D, Jersey Shore: Family Vacation

• Kailyn Lowry, Teen Mom 2

• Cara Maria Sorbello, The Challenge: War of the Worlds

• Kam Williams, The Challenge: War of the Worlds

• Leroy Garrett, The Challenge: Dirty 30

• Nicole Zanatta, The Challenge: Vendettas

• Derrick Henry, The Challenge: Final Reckoning

Edited by druzy
  • Love 3

As to why Kail doesn't vaccinate, it's because she wants to be special. It's the same reason she was spouting conspiracy theories about the moon landing a few months ago on Twitter. People who believe in conspiracies often do so because they want to be the special ones with the insider knowledge; they want to be smarter than everyone else and feel like they know something that sets them apart from the lowly masses. There's some actual academic study on the topic out there for reading, and it's kind of fascinating in a horrifying way. 

But bottom line--Kail doesn't vaccinate because she thinks she's smarter than all of us sheeple.

Edited by Vandy10
  • Useful 1
  • Love 14
23 hours ago, druzy said:

What in the hell, are all these assholes that hard up to be on TV that they are going to do this? Can't wait for Kail to show her asshole self on this show 

You know Chris doesn't give a shit about her dating or going on this show. He probably is only scared he will lose his place to stay. Funny how she is last choice and only moves in with her when his other ladies kick his ass out.

Edited by toodywoody
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
19 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Talk amongst yourselves! Lol

37e5006.jpg

Chris- don’t provide fuel for the ignorant. (Including yourself)

Kailyn is not a representation of any group besides the group of 1, KAILYN. Please don’t put Kailyn like tendencies on anyone because they share a sex/gender/racial/ethnic demographic with her.

But let’s be truthful, Chris will be around as long as Kailyn has a pool and spoils him with presents. A woman who’s actually accomplished in her career (which would be relative because he is young) and had a lick of sense wouldn’t spend her money on the dead beat that is Chris. I think Kailyn will stay hooked on him because even with MTV money, trying to find someone when she has no one to babysit Lux will be hard. Look how Kailyn treated Dom. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

I read an article about a woman whose 15 day-old baby likely has the measles because some uncaring, uneducated, ignorant, sociopathic idiot mom (just like Kail) was waiting at the doctor's office with her unvaccinated child. I'm saddened that doctors' allow this to happen. I know that at my pediatrician's office, unvaccinated children were not allowed.

The mom wrote a scathing letter to all those parents who don't vaccinate their children. She was taking her baby for his two-week checkup and now he most likely has the measles. I'm going to attach that article to Kail's Instagram. I don't know if she reads the comments, but it will make me feel better at least. I've attached the article if anyone wants to read it.

https://www.boredpanda.com/anti-vaxxer-mother-15-day-old-son-measles-jennifer-hibben-white/

• Love 7
15 hours ago, SuzyQILoveYou said:

I read an article about a woman whose 15 day-old baby likely has the measles because some uncaring, uneducated, ignorant, sociopathic idiot mom (just like Kail) was waiting at the doctor's office with her unvaccinated child. I'm saddened that doctors' allow this to happen. I know that at my pediatrician's office, unvaccinated children were not allowed.

The mom wrote a scathing letter to all those parents who don't vaccinate their children. She was taking her baby for his two-week checkup and now he most likely has the measles. I'm going to attach that article to Kail's Instagram. I don't know if she reads the comments, but it will make me feel better at least. I've attached the article if anyone wants to read it.

https://www.boredpanda.com/anti-vaxxer-mother-15-day-old-son-measles-jennifer-hibben-white/

I loved this article and thank you so much for posting it. It made me angrier at Kail and ant-vaxxers and it made me cry. The incredible ingnorance and selfishness of these anti-vaxxers knows no bounds.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, geauxaway said:

Kail and Chris are trash. There’s no need for any of this to be broadcast on social media.  I’m not even sure what’s going on here?  Is he bragging?  Or putting her on blast?  Either way, the boys are the ones who will suffer humiliation for this.  Because clearly nothing seems to humble these 2.  Not even airing your dirty laundry in a VERY public manner.  Am I that old fashioned that I think stuff like this still needs to be kept on the down low and not put out on the streets like a badge of honor?   Trashy AF.

It shocks me that so many just have no shame. There seriously is no such thing as shame anymore. And yes, Kail is trash. Chris doesn't put himself out there on the show, but his comment to that person above shows that he is trash too. 

• Love 10