Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, configdotsys said:

It shocks me that so many just have no shame. There seriously is no such thing as shame anymore. And yes, Kail is trash. Chris doesn't put himself out there on the show, but his comment to that person above shows that he is trash too. 

So sad for Lincoln.  Chris has zero respect for Lincoln’s father, yet is living in the same house with Lincoln.  If I was Javi, I’d have issues with that big time.  Javi is a fame whore and all that, but he’s not a dead beat dad.  In Kail’s eyes Chris can do no wrong (except buying onesies),  I can see her at home egging him on and giggling about it while they are glued to their social media. How awful for poor little Lincoln.  What a shitty thing to do to your cash cow’s son.

• Love 12
21 hours ago, configdotsys said:

It shocks me that so many just have no shame. There seriously is no such thing as shame anymore. And yes, Kail is trash. Chris doesn't put himself out there on the show, but his comment to that person above shows that he is trash too. 

It also shows he thinks Kailyn is trash, cause if he cared for her at all, even just a smidgen, he would never say such a horrible thing.

• Love 19

So he used it for him, does that count his wife's vaginal too? OH, he wasn't home so I made that as the excuse why I fucked a married woman. And the reason he wasn't using his bed is because he was deployed because he was defending the country that these two take for granted, you know the same country where you can not vaccinate your kid, or cut his hair or be respectful of someone's marriage and their house. 

I always thought he was a piece of work, but wow, just wow. I love how he thinks he is so much better than Javi, at least Javi can support his family.

Edited by toodywoody
  • Love 14
On 2/11/2019 at 8:00 PM, toodywoody said:

So he used it for him, does that count his wife's vaginal too? OH, he wasn't home so I made that as the excuse why I fucked a married woman. And the reason he wasn't using his bed is because he was deployed because he was defending the country that these two take for granted, you know the same country where you can not vaccinate your kid, or cut his hair or be respectful of someone's marriage and their house. 

I always thought he was a piece of work, but wow, just wow. I love how he thinks he is so much better than Javi, at least Javi can support his family.

I agree with you and everyone, Kail and Chris are trash. Is it wrong that I hope when Chris is over at the house, Isaac is with Jo? He's so sweet and sensitive, I don't want him to spend time with a jerk like Chris

• Love 11

Ummmm, it looks like on Kail's Instagram she just announced she's pregnant and having a girl. WTF? Am I looking at that right? I see lots of comments saying congratulations, ignore the haters. I also see lots of comments saying wow, baby daddy number 4??

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, SuzyQILoveYou said:

Ummmm, it looks like on Kail's Instagram she just announced she's pregnant and having a girl. WTF? Am I looking at that right? I see lots of comments saying congratulations, ignore the haters. I also see lots of comments saying wow, baby daddy number 4??

Wait.... what??????

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 2/10/2019 at 1:09 PM, hoosiermom said:

I loved this article and thank you so much for posting it. It made me angrier at Kail and ant-vaxxers and it made me cry. The incredible ingnorance and selfishness of these anti-vaxxers knows no bounds.

You are very welcome, and thank you for taking the time to read it!

I thought it was extremely powerful and it made me cry too, and made me angrier than I've ever been at the anti-vaxxers. I posted it on Kail's Instagram hoping she might read it, but of course she won't. It's only the sane people that read these articles; the sociopathic nuts are the ones that scroll right on by. Unfortunately. 😤

• Love 6
On 2/11/2019 at 2:52 PM, politichick said:

It also shows he thinks Kailyn is trash, cause if he cared for her at all, even just a smidgen, he would never say such a horrible thing.

Yep. What a nice way for Chris's son to see his father treat his mom this way.

This surely won't give him a skewed perspective on how men should treat women/significant others or anything... /s Poor kiddos. 😞

Kail, I wish you'd see you can do and be better than this. "Pride over pity" (her book title) my a**.  She has no pride with regard to how she's allowing this man to publicly treat her like trash and mooch off of her. Get it together, Kail! Have some pride and self-respect! Also, think of what he's saying about the dad to Lincoln and how uncomfortable that must be for Lincoln since he has to live with Chris half of the time. 

Also, Chris, this isn't the way grown-ups should publicly talk about the mother of their child, even if they're broken up (and it's even worse if they're still together and he's saying this).  Please grow up and no matter what you think of Kail or pleased you are with yourself for hooking up with a service member's wife while he was deployed overseas and living off that woman, think of your son and be better.  Act like you've been somewhere and you care about your son's mom (even if you have zero respect for her, fake it in public and around Lux).  Not to mention, please don't say ugly things like this about the father of the child who you are living with half of the time (and probably seen as a father-figure by, whether you willingly accept that role or not).  That causes level of uncomfortable that make my soul ache for Lincoln (and as someone said up-thread, I worry for sensitive Isaac, too). 

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Useful 1
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, SuzyQILoveYou said:

I think that's just re-posted click-bait from Ok Magazine where Kail talks about how she wants a 4th child because she wants a girl (not that she's pregnant)....but I could be wrong (please let me wrong), as I only just glanced at it. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

Just what she needs is another baby daddy. Glad it was a click bait. My first thought was another trap baby.

Off topic, but I was watching What's Love got to do With It, last night and in one of the shots was a box of Lux soap and I totally died laughing.

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, SuzyQILoveYou said:

It’s her sisters baby.  It’s click bait. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
9 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

I think that's just re-posted click-bait from Ok Magazine where Kail talks about how she wants a 4th child because she wants a girl (not that she's pregnant)....but I could be wrong (please let me wrong), as I only just glanced at it. 

Sorry everyone. I'm an idiot! But so glad it's not true. 

• Love 4

Kail as a mother to a girl concerns me. So far her boys are very lovely little kids. But given her issues with her mother and inability to keep female friends; I'd worry about how she'd interact with a daughter. 

• Love 18

About Chris--he may be an even bigger a-hole than Javi. Sure, Javi was/is a fame-whore and a bit of a jerk--but I do believe he really did care for Kail and tries to be a decent dad to Lincoln (and was a good step-dad to Isaac). I'm not even giving him (Chris) any points for not wanting to film. As it is, he gets to use Kail's TV money without having to film--he can still have a somewhat private life (and sweet-talk other females) while reaping the benefits of the show through Kail when the mood or need strikes.

• Love 13
Just now, Adiba said:

About Chris--he may be an even bigger a-hole than Javi. Sure, Javi was/is a fame-whore and a bit of a jerk--but I do believe he really did care for Kail and tries to be a decent dad to Lincoln (and was a good step-dad to Isaac). I'm not even giving him (Chris) any points for not wanting to film. As it is, he gets to use Kail's TV money without having to film--he can still have a somewhat private life (and sweet-talk other females) while reaping the benefits of the show through Kail when the mood or need strikes.

I never thought Javi was an asshole. A famewhore with Capt Save a Ho tendencies but not a jerk or an asshole. I don’t think Javi would go out of his way to hurt anyone (much less someone he was in a relationship with) and he does try to be kind to people that have been kind to him. He apologized to Jo for how he behaved when Lincoln was just a baby etc. Javi also takes his emotional responsibilities towards his son seriously. He really does love Issac and Lincoln. 

CHRIS doesn’t care about anyone but himself. Even if Kailyn was just a jump off or a hook up, she’s a human being. Even if Chris didn’t care that she was married, it makes HIM look like trash talking about Javi being away from his bed- wtf. You don’t get to claim the high road when you’re the side person. Just keep your mouth shut. In a world where Chris didn’t like Kailyn but still had respect for her as a person, he wouldn’t say these things on social media. I have to say, heteronormativity being what it is, most men are not going to respect a woman who was flirting/emotionally cheating/fucking them when she was married to and living with the father of her child (I’m not talking about actual separations here). In Chris’ mind Kailyn was never worthy of respect from that first inappropriate text. He’s just been using her. 

• Love 19
Just now, Adiba said:

I never thought Javi was an asshole. A famewhore with Capt Save a Ho tendencies but not a jerk or an asshole. I don’t think Javi would go out of his way to hurt anyone (much less someone he was in a relationship with) and he does try to be kind to people that have been kind to him. He apologized to Jo for how he behaved when Lincoln was just a baby etc. Javi also takes his emotional responsibilities towards his son seriously. He really does love Issac and Lincoln. 

CHRIS doesn’t care about anyone but himself. Even if Kailyn was just a jump off or a hook up, she’s a human being. Even if Chris didn’t care that she was married, it makes HIM look like trash talking about Javi being away from his bed- wtf. You don’t get to claim the high road when you’re the side person. Just keep your mouth shut. In a world where Chris didn’t like Kailyn but still had respect for her as a person, he wouldn’t say these things on social media. I have to say, heteronormativity being what it is, most men are not going to respect a woman who was flirting/emotionally cheating/fucking them when she was married to and living with the father of her child (I’m not talking about actual separations here). In Chris’ mind Kailyn was never worthy of respect from that first inappropriate text. He’s just been using her. 

• Love 3
7 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Kail as a mother to a girl concerns me. So far her boys are very lovely little kids. But given her issues with her mother and inability to keep female friends; I'd worry about how she'd interact with a daughter. 

See Sophia Abraham. Kail's girl would be a total princess brat aka nightmare.

• Love 1
34 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Can a private school require vaccines? 

Yes. I just looked it up. Private daycares, preschools, all the way up through high schools and colleges don't have to honor any exemptions and can require attendees be vaccinated. I'm on a tablet and can't link right now. I found it at the National Vaccine Center website. Hulk is wrong........again😂

• Useful 2
  • Love 15
37 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

Yes. I just looked it up. Private daycares, preschools, all the way up through high schools and colleges don't have to honor any exemptions and can require attendees be vaccinated. I'm on a tablet and can't link right now. I found it at the National Vaccine Center website. Hulk is wrong........again😂

I think Kail is just making the moronic point that no school/other entity can force anyone to do anything. As in, if a parent wants to send their child to a certain school and the school demands that the child be vaccinated, the parent is free to tell the school to get bent and take their child elsewhere. Which is a stupid, obvious point, but, well... Kail is stupid and obvious.

I think she thinks that taking a public anti-vaxxer stance will elevate her profile as someone "interesting," "controversial," and "different." Since she is so incredibly provincial, she thinks that lame things like stupidly advocating against vaccines will make her "edgy." Obviously, far more high-profile people have espoused those views and it has resulted in public scorn and ridicule way more than catapulting those people to new heights of fame and SM followers. But Kail doesn't know that because Kail really isn't that bright.

• Love 16
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

Can a private school require vaccines? 

Yes. My kids went to school in Kansas, and (believe it or not!) they will keep kids out of public school if they aren't vaccinated. The ONLY waivers are medical waivers, period. But yes, private schools can do whatever they want in that regard.

• Love 8
7 hours ago, TheRealT said:

I think Kail is just making the moronic point that no school/other entity can force anyone to do anything. As in, if a parent wants to send their child to a certain school and the school demands that the child be vaccinated, the parent is free to tell the school to get bent and take their child elsewhere. Which is a stupid, obvious point, but, well... Kail is stupid and obvious.

I think she thinks that taking a public anti-vaxxer stance will elevate her profile as someone "interesting," "controversial," and "different." Since she is so incredibly provincial, she thinks that lame things like stupidly advocating against vaccines will make her "edgy." Obviously, far more high-profile people have espoused those views and it has resulted in public scorn and ridicule way more than catapulting those people to new heights of fame and SM followers. But Kail doesn't know that because Kail really isn't that bright.

Love this. I was thinking the same thing, and she is a bit late to that party. Lol. Now she just looks stupid. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

I just love her responses, they are so professional and educated responses. Telling people to shut up is classy as hell.

I was on Snapchat and there was an article on Jenelles Snapchat about Javi and his gym. I went over to his IG and he is praising Lauren for having his back. So I read some of the comments and damn people just love Kail, saying if it wasn't for her, he wouldn't have that. Now I know Javi is a famewhore, but just because he was married to Kail doesn't mean that it is all because of her that he has what he has. Sure the Teen Mom money helped, but out of all the exes on the show and out of all the teen moms, at least he is going after his dream and has someone that supports that dream, instead of blowing through the money and living with some loser that has an education and has no job and is sponging off them. (coughKail,Jenelle,Ambercough). I just think it is funny how people think. AND I think it is funny how Javi was into cross fit and tattoo sleeves and look who now has tattoo sleeves and was into cross fit before she started getting plastic surgery as a weight loss solution. 

I guess what I am trying to say is, at least he is trying to go after his dream and doing something. And not creating a dumb hair care line and having a pod cast that who the fucks listens to it. At least he isn't being a damn bum. Everyone one IG was giving him hell for not marrying Lauren yet, yeah ok, the guy rushed into marriage with Kail and gave Brianna a fucking ring after whatever amount of time, but he could be just being cautious and maybe has grown up a little now that he isn't fucking around with Kail and her pettiness that she is, just like the shut up comment. Kail is such a negative ass person and maybe Javi needed a person who wasn't bitching and bringing him down and fucking around on him to realize his dream and just maybe since he was with Debbie Downer Kail he is cautious about who he is going to marry. 

Then again I could be totally wrong about Javi, but now that he had been out of Kail's orbit and away from her he hasn't seemed so famewhorish.

Edited by toodywoody
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, toodywoody said:

I just love her responses, they are so professional and educated responses. Telling people to shut up is classy as hell.

I was on Snapchat and there was an article on Jenelles Snapchat about Javi and his gym. I went over to his IG and he is praising Lauren for having his back. So I read some of the comments and damn people just love Kail, saying if it wasn't for her, he wouldn't have that. Now I know Javi is a famewhore, but just because he was married to Kail doesn't mean that it is all because of her that he has what he has. Sure the Teen Mom money helped, but out of all the exes on the show and out of all the teen moms, at least he is going after his dream and has someone that supports that dream, instead of blowing through the money and living with some loser that has an education and has no job and is sponging off them. (coughKail,Jenelle,Ambercough). I just think it is funny how people think. AND I think it is funny how Javi was into cross fit and tattoo sleeves and look who now has tattoo sleeves and was into cross fit before she started getting plastic surgery as a weight loss solution. 

I guess what I am trying to say is, at least he is trying to go after his dream and doing something. And not creating a dumb hair care line and having a pod cast that who the fucks listens to it. At least he isn't being a damn bum. Everyone one IG was giving him hell for not marrying Lauren yet, yeah ok, the guy rushed into marriage with Kail and gave Brianna a fucking ring after whatever amount of time, but he could be just being cautious and maybe has grown up a little now that he isn't fucking around with Kail and her pettiness that she is, just like the shut up comment. Kail is such a negative ass person and maybe Javi needed a person who wasn't bitching and bringing him down and fucking around on him to realize his dream and just maybe since he was with Debbie Downer Kail he is cautious about who he is going to marry. 

Then again I could be totally wrong about Javi, but now that he had been out of Kail's orbit and away from her he hasn't seemed so famewhorish.

Not to mention he wanted to pursue a career in law enforcement and she squashed that with her fake PFA.   

• Love 12

People really went there and told Javi that he wouldn't have  his gym if it wasn't  for Kail?  So, they just want to forget  that Kail wouldn't  have a 10th of what she has if she didn't  get pregnant at 17 and was subsequently picked to be in a reality show about pregnant teens?

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
4 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

People really went there and told Javi that he wouldn't have  his gym if it wasn't  for Kail?  So, they just want to forget  that Kail wouldn't  have a 10th of what she has if she didn't  get pregnant at 17 and was subsequently picked to be in a reality show about pregnant teens?

In Kail and her minions' world, the decision to cast her (and then the show's ensuing popularity) was ALL due to Kail's oh so charming and magnetic presence. It wasn't a lucky draw- a less interesting person wouldn't have been chosen in the first place or offered a subsequent 10 seasons.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, toodywoody said:

Yes- Javi is at least taking his TM money/popularity and doing something constructive (like a gym) which even when TM2 ends, if he runs it right can be a good business for him. Think of Gary from TM:OG who bought rental property and a farm with his money. Javi has always worked and he’s never been lazy. 

As to all the people commenting about him not marrying Lauren, I HATE this attitude: 1. Are they criticizing all the other non married parents in the franchise? 2. Javi did not kidnap Lauren, hold her hostage, and rape her to conceive that child. She’s there because she wants to be. It’s not his “job” to marry her to make an “honest woman out of her”.

Point (2) really grinds my gears- I got into it with my Mom about this point once (mind you my Mom has never been married and has two children that didn’t come from a sperm bank) she was lamenting about how “so and so never married her (the mother of his child)” and I said “No mom she’s being kept in the basement against her will.”😒

Yes personally I think it’s best of people are legally committed to each other if they want to have children together, but in the grand scheme of things it’s not that big a deal to me. Look at Leah and her two divorces, I say if you’re going to treat marriage like that don’t get married. 

• Love 6

Everyone saying Javi owes Kail for all he has needs to remember that even though he's a fame whore & the TM2 money helped a lot, he was part of the (less than) 1% of our current society that joins the active duty military.  He served a deployment.  He joined largely so that Kail and her kids would have benefits like health insurance, etc.  He (except Cole, Corey, & Jeremy) are the only "soulmates" on this show to have and kept a job while continuing to film (except Cole, Corey, & Jeremy).  Javi even joined the active duty military after he got on the show.

Yeah, most enlisted guys who spent time in the service don't come back with tons of money to start their own gym - and the TM2 helped a lot with that. BUT Javi has arguably contributed more to our society than Kail with his military service and his service provided Kail & her kids with benefits. So if he gets some money to open a gym with (instead of wasting it on expensive toys like David, fake rock star memorabilia like Matt Baier, or  & unused camera equipment like Andrew), then I have zero problem with that. At least he's doing something he's actually into (unlike, say, Tyler's changing "passion projects") and has spent a lot of time doing before opening the business.  At least it's an investment leading to a possible career/something to maybe support himself after filming ends for good (and while the gym business is tough, it seems more sustainable than a pot-themed hair care line or a t-shirt business).  Those people can miss me with that "he owes it all to Kail nonsense." The TM2 money helped, but at least he's trying to actually do something legit with that money....and he's at least contributed to our society. What has Kail contributed to our society (besides those alleged teen mothers dropping in number stats and snark for us)? I'll wait. (Oh, and without Javi, Kail wouldn't have had a story line for several seasons or Lincoln to get that second baby bonus.) 

Also, maybe it's possible Lauren is actually smart enough not to rush into marrying Javi (I mean that's doubtful since had a baby with him & moved up there so quick, but hey...).  Sometimes it's not just the guy waiting to get engaged but the woman. 

I HATE that some people make me end up defending Javi's fame whore self, but here I am. 

• Love 21

But no one on the comments were saying shit about fucking Chris not marrying Kail. KETTLE. 

They were all going on and on about him but marrying Lauren just because of their kid. WELL, shouldn't they be saying the same shit to Chris about Kail? 

Chapped my ass when I read those comments.

Edited by toodywoody
  • Love 15
11 minutes ago, toodywoody said:

But no one on the comments were saying shit about fucking Chris not marrying Kail. KETTLE. 

They were all going on and on about him but marrying Lauren just because of their kid. WELL, shouldn't they be saying the same shit to Chris about Kail? 

Chapped my ass when I read this comments.

This is enraging me.  I hate twitter, it is really a collection of the dumbest people.

• Love 13
5 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Everyone saying Javi owes Kail for all he has needs to remember that even though he's a fame whore & the TM2 money helped a lot, he was part of the (less than) 1% of our current society that joins the active duty military.  He served a deployment.  He joined largely so that Kail and her kids would have benefits like health insurance, etc.  He (except Cole, Corey, & Jeremy) are the only "soulmates" on this show to have and kept a job while continuing to film (except Cole, Corey, & Jeremy).  Javi even joined the active duty military after he got on the show.

Yeah, most enlisted guys who spent time in the service don't come back with tons of money to start their own gym - and the TM2 helped a lot with that. BUT Javi has arguably contributed more to our society than Kail with his military service and his service provided Kail & her kids with benefits. So if he gets some money to open a gym with (instead of wasting it on expensive toys like David, fake rock star memorabilia like Matt Baier, or  & unused camera equipment like Andrew), then I have zero problem with that. At least he's doing something he's actually into (unlike, say, Tyler's changing "passion projects") and has spent a lot of time doing before opening the business.  At least it's an investment leading to a possible career/something to maybe support himself after filming ends for good (and while the gym business is tough, it seems more sustainable than a pot-themed hair care line or a t-shirt business).  Those people can miss me with that "he owes it all to Kail nonsense." The TM2 money helped, but at least he's trying to actually do something legit with that money....and he's at least contributed to our society. What has Kail contributed to our society (besides those alleged teen mothers dropping in number stats and snark for us)? I'll wait. (Oh, and without Javi, Kail wouldn't have had a story line for several seasons or Lincoln to get that second baby bonus.) 

Also, maybe it's possible Lauren is actually smart enough not to rush into marrying Javi (I mean that's doubtful since had a baby with him & moved up there so quick, but hey...).  Sometimes it's not just the guy waiting to get engaged but the woman. 

I HATE that some people make me end up defending Javi's fame whore self, but here I am. 

I think anyone who puts up with Kail all those years DESERVES money to open a business, lol! It's not really extremely different from him marrying a wealthy woman and getting money in the divorce...it's just money he has earned from being part of her show instead. And think of all the people who get money in a divorce and piss it away (not criticizing people who stay home with kids, but very few divorcees I've seen have taken their money and opened a business). Kail made his life so horrible that it's great that he gets something good out of it now! Obviously he wasn't an angel either, but the way he was treated when he returned from his deployment was lower than low. I'm happy he can take money from having that humiliating experience aired and put it towards something constructive. 

The only thing i side eye him about is proposing to bri, but not lauren after she has his baby. However, I'm sure he has told lauren, rightly or wrongly, that the relationship was fake. Also, we have no idea what they have talked about in private. Maybe Lauren doesn't want a wedding until she loses baby weight or something! It sounds shallow, but I would never want to get married pregnant, like Kail (plus how trashy would it look for javi to have two weddings to pregnant brides?!), or be under the gun to lose the weight immediately like Chelsea. Honestly if I had a baby out of wedlock I would rather wait until I looked decent to get married (maybe with a small legal ceremony before the birth if it made sense in my situation). It could be Lauren's call to wait, for whatever reason. At least they're not rushing into it, BUT if she wants to get married and feels bad that he proposed so quickly to bri, yeah, I would agree he's an asshole then. 

Edited by Christina87
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Christina87 said:

The only thing i side eye him about is proposing to bri, but not lauren after she has his baby. 

Yeah, color me confused on that as well. I guess I just don't understand today's logic that it's somehow less of a commitment to have a baby than it is to get married. So Javi isn't sure Lauren is wife material, but has no problem making her the mother of his child? I guess Lauren's okay with it, but I'd be hella pissed that hosebeasts like Kail and Brianna got proposals and diamond rings while I'm out in the wind as a baby mama. In that sense, it kind of does reflect badly on Javi.

• Love 10
8 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Yeah, giving Lauren maximal benefit of the doubt, maybe she was using birth control that failed or made a "reasonable" (because that's subjective) mistake and found herself pregnant by a guy she was dating casually (so she didn't care that he was sleeping with at least two other women at the same time). She decided that she wanted to keep the baby and he expressed interest in working on building a "real relationship," so she decided to give it a try. Given all of that, it would make sense that she had no interest in getting married and was more focused on accepting Javi's support while she was pregnant/mothering an infant and waiting to see how things developed to plan beyond that. That's possible (though Javi's claim that he had someone ready to move to DE for him before Lauren got pregnant (I think?) belies that narrative...).

3 hours ago, Christina87 said:

It could be Lauren's call to wait, for whatever reason. At least they're not rushing into it, BUT if she wants to get married and feels bad that he proposed so quickly to bri, yeah, I would agree he's an asshole then. 

I think Javi is kind of an asshole in general, but I wouldn't call him an asshole for not marrying a woman he doesn't want to marry (whether she has his kid or not and regardless of how many women he's proposed to previously). Getting pregnant by a guy (whom one hasn't even been dating for that long) doesn't entitle a woman to marry him.

13 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

It’s 2019, I guess Lauren could ask Javi to get married if that’s what she wanted.

Maybe she has and he told her he wasn't ready and (for once) they chose not to put all the details on SM. Unlikely, I admit, but theoretically possible...

• Love 9