Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

48 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

Bring this from the Jenelle thread- @Rebecca said 

I could’ve SWORN Chris was 23, but I could very well be wrong!

@Christina87 I think Kailyn chose Chris because there are women (very insecure women) who HAVE to feel as if they are “superior” to the guys they are with so they chose guys that are fuck ups. So they can say “well I did xyz, and he hasn’t done anything.” They also want to believe the guy is happy to have them. This is why Kailyn got so ANGRY (not sad or broken hearted) when she was pregnant with Lux and she was still the side chick. 

I can definitely see that!!!

• Love 1
49 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

@Christina87 I think Kailyn chose Chris because there are women (very insecure women) who HAVE to feel as if they are “superior” to the guys they are with so they chose guys that are fuck ups. So they can say “well I did xyz, and he hasn’t done anything.” They also want to believe the guy is happy to have them. This is why Kailyn got so ANGRY (not sad or broken hearted) when she was pregnant with Lux and she was still the side chick. 

It’s also been speculated that this is why she has procreated with 2 Hispanic / Latino men and an African American man.  I am not saying that I endorse this theory, but it’s been put out there a few times.  

And now that you point it out, I don’t think in the 10 years we’ve known Kail that I’ve ever seen her express sadness or even remorse.  Which is not human, I don’t care who you are!  Obviously we don’t see her 24/7 but she sure is careful to only project herself as a tough ass on TV and SM.  I don’t even think she cried a tear when she had her miscarriage.  Again, this is all residual from her childhood.  She needs some deep therapy that she will never seek out.  She’s certainly got shades of RAD, and for good reason.  I just with she was self aware enough to get help!

• Love 8

I definitely think Kail surrounds herself with people she can feel superior too. This includes friends. Despite all her posturing, I think she is very insecure and hates herself deep down inside. Being the richest or smartest or whatever-ist of the people she surrounds herself with makes her feel better. Jo got his shit together. Javi got his shit together. It probably drives her crazy. Because SHE tries to malign them - then Jo comes with receipts. 

• Love 19
48 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

I can definitely see that!!!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, FairyDusted said:

She needs Iylanya to come Fix her Life. Too bad the Starting Over house is closed.

Imo, Iylanya is as useful as Dr Phil; not at all. 

OMG the Starting Over house!! I loved that show until it turned into makeovers for everyone

PPP my friend.

• Love 4
49 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

Imo, Iylanya is as useful as Dr Phil; not at all. 

OMG the Starting Over house!! I loved that show until it turned into makeovers for everyone

PPP my friend.

Oh I agree but she's all we have left of our beloved Original Chicago House. Those first seasons of Starting Over were FABULOUS! I actually preferred the other felicitators rather than IV. I still have some on VHS! LOL 

*PPP* Check this new vape....  

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

Kail said Chris is 25 and I don't see why she'd lie, so I'd assume that the 29-year-old Chris Lopez is someone else and the site got it wrong.

Who says that Chris is more of a loser than Kail? She has a "career" (that won't last much longer) and more money than him because of that career, but it doesn't seem to me that their dynamic is that she's clearly so much better than he is and she's somehow slumming dating him. She tried to trap him with a baby, not vice versa. He actually seems to be the dominant one in the relationship, which is, IMO, why Kail is so sprung on him. She acts very differently with him than she did with Jo, Javi, or the other people we've seen her date.

I think Kail probably sees him as equal, maybe even superior, in terms of intellect, "coolness," and general potential. He's not particularly "successful" now, but he just graduated from college. He probably at least talks about having plans for a career and being "successful." His personal style looks "bummy" to some people, but I've known lots of very smart, accomplished people whose style was/is "unorthodox" or "casual," especially when they were young. I'm not saying that I think Chris is any great shakes, but from Kail's perspective I can see how he wouldn't come off as a loser. He has a college degree; he's really smart (to her); and he hasn't gotten his career going yet, but he's very talented and has big plans. Kail thinks that she herself is very smart and on her way to great professional achievements (on top of all the amazing things she's accomplished already), so her perspective on how impressive people are is kind of warped.

• Love 9
39 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

That's fair @TheRealT! I'd just add since Soapy is here now he needs to put it in gear. Wasting college education is on Kail's list.

To be clear, I'm not saying that Chris is a smart guy who's destined for professional success. I don't know, really. I mean, I doubt that he is highly intelligent, motivated, or ambitious, but he could be average or even above average in those areas. I'm just saying that, to someone like Kail, I can see how he's not objectively a loser. He's still pretty young, he's accomplished some stuff, and her standards aren't terribly high (IMO). I don't think most of her friends have attended college for any significant length of time, much less graduated. Neither of her previous baby daddies has a college degree. I get the impression that Chris fancies himself an intellectual of some sort and talks about stuff that I would consider dumb bullshit, but that Kail thinks is super interesting and deep. So I can understand how, in her mind, it's not absurd to view him as "husband material." It's not like he's oldMatt, a middle-aged guy who's accomplished nothing besides a bunch of kids with various women. A girl can dream that one day Chris will be a successful TV producer (or whatever he aspires to be) and that once he "settles down" he'll realize how much he loves Kail and wants to commit to her.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, TheRealT said:

Who says that Chris is more of a loser than Kail? She has a "career" (that won't last much longer) and more money than him because of that career, but it doesn't seem to me that their dynamic is that she's clearly so much better than he is and she's somehow slumming dating him. She tried to trap him with a baby, not vice versa. He actually seems to be the dominant one in the relationship, which is, IMO, why Kail is so sprung on him. She acts very differently with him than she did with Jo, Javi, or the other people we've seen her date.

I think Kailyn believed Chris had “stuck gold” by getting access to her magical vagina, and when he didn’t fawn over her the way she felt she deserved (because she was so much more sophisticated and wealthier than him) she trapped him with a baby. When that didn’t make her the main chick (and it doesn’t matter how rich, cute, sophisticated you are, being a poor man’s pregnant side chick is is an INSULT) she got ANGRY. How dare he leave her out to dry when she was pregnant with his baby???

I also believe Kailyn thinks Chris Lopez should be grateful to have her attention because she’s white and blonde. 

• Love 15
3 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

I think Kailyn believed Chris had “stuck gold” by getting access to her magical vagina, and when he didn’t fawn over her the way she felt she deserved (because she was so much more sophisticated and wealthier than him) she trapped him with a baby. When that didn’t make her the main chick (and it doesn’t matter how rich, cute, sophisticated you are, being a poor man’s pregnant side chick is is an INSULT) she got ANGRY. How dare he leave her out to dry when she was pregnant with his baby???

I also believe Kailyn thinks Chris Lopez should be grateful to have her attention because she’s white and blonde. 

I agree with all of this 100%, but I also think that Kail is genuinely very, very into Chris. You could phrase that as "being in love," "being very strongly attracted to," or whatever, but my point is, apart from her generally fucked up world view, Kail is genuinely dickmatized. She's not trying to get him to commit so she can go, "Ha ha, gotcha! I don't give a fuck about you; now you see how it feels!" (not that you suggested that)

I actually think him being so hard to get (despite her magical white blonde vagina, MTV, the McMansion, etc., etc.) is a big part of what has gotten her so smitten. She's determined to "win" him (over all his other hos) by hook or by crook, which will somehow prove how awesome she is. OBVIOUSLY, all of this is rooted in her deep insecurity and self-loathing. I don't think Kail is capable of a "healthy" relationship at this point.

• Love 16
14 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

I agree with you, and I REALLY wish we had seen this go down on camera! We never see anything interesting anymore. 

I thought it was interesting that they fired Lexi on Y&P. I wonder if that was a warning shot to the other girls that if they don't produce footage, they could get the axe, too. Kail's juiciest recent storyline probably would have been chris, and Leah's would have been TR Dues (although if they both refused to film, idk what MTV could do, but they didn't have to pretend Leah was single). Chelsea doesn't do anything on camera, and Jenelle doesn't have much of a storyline either without David. This could be why Leah's boyfriend originally said he wasn't going to film but changed his mind, and why Chelsea's actually showing layne's birth this time. Production could have told all the girls, "look, you have to give us some material," or subtly said that by firing lexi. 

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, TheRealT said:

I agree with all of this 100%, but I also think that Kail is genuinely very, very into Chris. You could phrase that as "being in love," "being very strongly attracted to," or whatever, but my point is, apart from her generally fucked up world view, Kail is genuinely dickmatized. She's not trying to get him to commit so she can go, "Ha ha, gotcha! I don't give a fuck about you; now you see how it feels!" (not that you suggested that)

I actually think him being so hard to get (despite her magical white blonde vagina, MTV, the McMansion, etc., etc.) is a big part of what has gotten her so smitten. She's determined to "win" him (over all his other hos) by hook or by crook, which will somehow prove how awesome she is. OBVIOUSLY, all of this is rooted in her deep insecurity and self-loathing. I don't think Kail is capable of a "healthy" relationship at this point.

Ding ding ding. I do think Kailyn is hot for Chris (probably because they played cat and mouse for so long while she was MARRIED to Javi); but she feels entitled to him. If it really was a case of “I liked him more than he liked me, I made a mistake”, I would like to think a sane woman would’ve moved on by now! (I’ll give her a pass through the pregnancy cause of hormones and all) But NO she continues to chase him and bribe this man into giving her penis. 😟

4 minutes ago, Christina87 said:

I agree with you, and I REALLY wish we had seen this go down on camera! We never see anything interesting anymore. 

I thought it was interesting that they fired Lexi on Y&P. I wonder if that was a warning shot to the other girls that if they don't produce footage, they could get the axe, too. Kail's juiciest recent storyline probably would have been chris, and Leah's would have been TR Dues (although if they both refused to film, idk what MTV could do, but they didn't have to pretend Leah was single). Chelsea doesn't do anything on camera, and Jenelle doesn't have much of a storyline either without David. This could be why Leah's boyfriend originally said he wasn't going to film but changed his mind, and why Chelsea's actually showing layne's birth this time. Production could have told all the girls, "look, you have to give us some material," or subtly said that by firing lexi. 

I think Chris refused to film because 1. He doesn’t have to, and 2. It’s a way to keep the upper hand with Kailyn. We don’t see anything exciting- can we at least she Chelsea do work on her farm?!! It’s a farm right? I’m not sure what to call her property, I can just call it “her property”. 

• Love 8
19 minutes ago, TheRealT said:

I agree with all of this 100%, but I also think that Kail is genuinely very, very into Chris.

I think Kail is so into Chris because he's so not into her.

She's treated everyone who treated her well very poorly and runs like a puppy after the ones that kick her in the face.

• Useful 1
  • Love 23
2 minutes ago, configdotsys said:

She's treated everyone who treated her well very poorly and runs like a puppy after the ones that kick her in the face.

It's interesting to see her finally brought down to size for once. I always hated how javi treated her like she was some perfect angel when she treated him like crap. Well, in the beginning, anyway. Javi was also annoying later on. But Kail miraculously never had to learn that some people just don't want you, and no amount of sex can make them stay and turn into the perfect babydaddy that she's been lucky to get so far. It's time that she has to learn that lesson, but I hate that a child is involved. 

• Love 9
56 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

He impressed me by NOT allowing himself to sell out and be filmed by MTV. Something very few of the men these girls have paired with have managed to do. He could choose to famewhore and get the easy money, but does not.

• Love 6
24 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

I think Chris refused to film because 1. He doesn’t have to, and 2. It’s a way to keep the upper hand with Kailyn. We don’t see anything exciting- can we at least she Chelsea do work on her farm?!! It’s a farm right? I’m not sure what to call her property, I can just call it “her property”. 

It's intriguing to me why Chris refuses to film. Most TM hangers-on tend to be famewhores who love being on TV, or at least people who are desperate enough for the money to sell their privacy to MTV. Maybe he is wise beyond his years and realizes how much it would suck long-term to put all of his messy business on front street (but, if so, you'd question why he's even as public as his is with his relationship with Kail/why he is or ever was with Kail). Maybe it's rooted in some deep personal insecurity like thinking that he's really ugly or that his voice sounds like a little girl, but, again, that would make me question his level of SM presence (maybe not the voice thing). If it's all to hold on to some kind of trump card in his relationship with Kail, he's being stupid to pass up on the easy money for however much time (probably not long) in order to gain an advantage with a chick he's not even that into.

12 minutes ago, configdotsys said:

That's where the self-loathing bit comes in.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, TheRealT said:

It's intriguing to me why Chris refuses to film. Most TM hangers-on tend to be famewhores who love being on TV, or at least people who are desperate enough for the money to sell their privacy to MTV. Maybe he is wise beyond his years and realizes how much it would suck long-term to put all of his messy business on front street (but, if so, you'd question why he's even as public as his is with his relationship with Kail/why he is or ever was with Kail).

I think Chris may know (or his parents may have told him) being on this show would be bad news in the long term. If TM2 would disappear tomorrow, Joe Schmoe on the street wouldn’t know who Chris Lopez was (nor would future employers). A few social media posts with Kailyn is one thing. Live video of them fighting, making up, making sex eyes at each other is another. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Scarlett45 said:

I didn't want to say it.... but yeah, she reeks of someone with that mentality. 

I think Chris Lopez initially refused to film because Kail supposed to be a jump off and had she not gotten pregnant, a distant memory. 

• Love 12

https://www.boredpanda.com/losing-daughter-measles-vaccine-anti-vax-message-roald-dahl/

Article about Roald Dahl, the brilliant writer of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. He lost his young daughter to measles, and did he could to spread the word of the importance of vaccinations. Kail.needs to read this and educate her stupid self. Such a know-it-all and terrible example for other moms. Sadly and scarily, there are people that look up to this buffoon.

God I hate this ignorant bitch! 😡

• Love 11
5 hours ago, TheRealT said:

It's intriguing to me why Chris refuses to film. Most TM hangers-on tend to be famewhores who love being on TV, or at least people who are desperate enough for the money to sell their privacy to MTV. Maybe he is wise beyond his years and realizes how much it would suck long-term to put all of his messy business on front street (but, if so, you'd question why he's even as public as his is with his relationship with Kail/why he is or ever was with Kail). Maybe it's rooted in some deep personal insecurity like thinking that he's really ugly or that his voice sounds like a little girl, but, again, that would make me question his level of SM presence (maybe not the voice thing). If it's all to hold on to some kind of trump card in his relationship with Kail, he's being stupid to pass up on the easy money for however much time (probably not long) in order to gain an advantage with a chick he's not even that into.

That's where the self-loathing bit comes in.

I wonder about that too. I think I would sign up for the show just to get my side out there. I wouldn't trust Kail to accurately represent me, and as a baby daddy who is not "with" Kail, I would be glad to be a very minor character for easy money. That might be the best position to be in...someone like Devoin or Jeremy, who still gets paid, and gets to tell their side of the story, but isn't on very much. 

• Love 5
21 minutes ago, SuzyQILoveYou said:

https://www.boredpanda.com/losing-daughter-measles-vaccine-anti-vax-message-roald-dahl/

Article about Roald Dahl, the brilliant writer of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. He lost his young daughter to measles, and did he could to spread the word of the importance of vaccinations. Kail.needs to read this and educate her stupid self. Such a know-it-all and terrible example for other moms. Sadly and scarily, there are people that look up to this buffoon.

Seems like they could get a good story line out of a confrontation on this issue. Javi & Lauren, if you want to take a stand on something for the sake of airtime (& to protect Eli) maybe this is a good choice.

(I was thinking it's a possible PSA type subject for MTV, too, but maybe they fear it'd do more harm than good, by letting Kail air her point of view at all.)

Edited by akr
added parenthetical
  • Love 5

I wonder how Kail enrolls her kids in school/on soccer teams without them being vaccinated. Also, does she tell all the kids' playmates' parents that they're not vaccinated? Does she warn people who are bringing their babies/young kids around hers? And are all her baby daddies cool with the anti-vax program? Were/are Jo/Vee/Javi/Chris cool with having their babies around Isaac/Lincoln before they were old enough to get vaccinated (assuming that Vivi was vaccinated at some point)? Javi, at least, seems to have a large extended family with lots of kids. Were all of his family ok with having their babies around an unvaccinated Lincoln/Isaac? Did they know? I question whether she's even being honest about her kids being unvaccinated at this point. It may have been something she ascribed to for a while, until it became too much trouble, but it's hard for me to imagine that she's managed to stick to it this long/with so many baby daddies/school/sports teams/etc.

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
3 hours ago, SuzyQILoveYou said:

Kail is an attention whore jackass who talks out of both sides of her mouth. I would love to hear her reasons for not vaccinating Lux. 

• Love 10
7 hours ago, TheRealT said:

I wonder how Kail enrolls her kids in school/on soccer teams without them being vaccinated. Also, does she tell all the kids' playmates' parents that they're not vaccinated? Does she warn people who are bringing their babies/young kids around hers? And are all her baby daddies cool with the anti-vax program? Were/are Jo/Vee/Javi/Chris cool with having their babies around Isaac/Lincoln before they were old enough to get vaccinated (assuming that Vivi was vaccinated at some point)? Javi, at least, seems to have a large extended family with lots of kids. Were all of his family ok with having their babies around an unvaccinated Lincoln/Isaac? Did they know? I question whether she's even being honest about her kids being unvaccinated at this point. It may have been something she ascribed to for a while, until it became too much trouble, but it's hard for me to imagine that she's managed to stick to it this long/with so many baby daddies/school/sports teams/etc.

Issac is fully vaccinated, Linc has some vaccinations; it's Typhoid Lux you have to worry about. 

The Grace Report made a good point about how Kail stuffs her face with Botox and other fillers, takes Accutane but is anti-vaxx!  lol 

So, apparently,  Kail admitted to having sex with Mr.  "won't sign the Lux's birth certificate and treated me like shit while pregnant", two weeks after giving birth to Soapy. I have no words!

• Love 15
13 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

I didn't want to say it.... but yeah, she reeks of someone with that mentality. 

I think Chris Lopez initially refused to film because Kail supposed to be a jump off and had she not gotten pregnant, a distant memory. 

I sort of remember Kail saying something like Chris didn't want his other "hoes" (her word, not mine) to know about her and him--their exact relationship status, I assume. Now, I can see Chris being able to reap the benefits of the show (Kail allowing him to stay with her, drive her vehicle, pay for things, as well as Chris not having to officially pay child support) by stringing her along with sex and attention-- while having the freedom to do whatever else he wants. He won't have the "proof" of the filming to impede any other relationships he may want.

• Love 16
2 hours ago, Adiba said:

I sort of remember Kail saying something like Chris didn't want his other "hoes" (her word, not mine) to know about her and him--their exact relationship status, I assume. Now, I can see Chris being able to reap the benefits of the show (Kail allowing him to stay with her, drive her vehicle, pay for things, as well as Chris not having to officially pay child support) by stringing her along with sex and attention-- while having the freedom to do whatever else he wants. He won't have the "proof" of the filming to impede any other relationships he may want.

Kailyn is so dense that she didn’t realize how awful that statement made HER look, as she is the “ho” laying in the hospital PREGNANT with his child, and SHE’S the secret?!!!! Kailyn do you not see that you’re the fool here?!!

People make mistakes. People fuck up about contraception when they are having a casual thing and if a woman decides she wants the baby, I am in NO WAY suggesting she’s a “Ho” because she’s having a baby with a guy she’s not in a relationship with. But I will never understand why women do this to themselves- having a working reproductive system doesn’t give you entitlements to a man’s emotional energy and time. 

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

Kailyn is so dense that she didn’t realize how awful that statement made HER look, as she is the “ho” laying in the hospital PREGNANT with his child, and SHE’S the secret?!!!! Kailyn do you not see that you’re the fool here?!!

People make mistakes. People fuck up about contraception when they are having a casual thing and if a woman decides she wants the baby, I am in NO WAY suggesting she’s a “Ho” because she’s having a baby with a guy she’s not in a relationship with. But I will never understand why women do this to themselves- having a working reproductive system doesn’t give you entitlements to a man’s emotional energy and time. 

Agree with your entire post.  

Yah, people make mistakes.  But 3 times?  That’s a pattern.  And it doesn’t appear that she’s done collecting these souvenir babies yet, either.  

***It’s not just Kail that has this M.O., either.  And being married doesn’t make these serial reproducers more fit parents than the unmarrieds (see Catelynn and Tyler).  In my mind they all look foolish, breeding like rabbits.  But maybe that’s just bound to happen when you get started in your teens.   

• Love 10
1 minute ago, geauxaway said:

Agree with your entire post.  

Yah, people make mistakes.  But 3 times?  That’s a pattern.  And it doesn’t appear that she’s done collecting these souvenir babies yet, either.  

***It’s not just Kail that has this M.O., either.  And being married doesn’t make these serial reproducers more fit parents than the unmarrieds (see Catelynn and Tyler).  In my mind they all look foolish, breeding like rabbits.  But maybe that’s just bound to happen when you get started in your teens.   

This is just my theory but-

1. I don’t think Issac’s conception was an accident. I think Kailyn wanted to get away from her mother and be welcomed into the Rivera family- that was totally on purpose. 

2. Lincoln wasn’t an accident either. Kailyn wanted to ensure Javi would enlist and she would benefit from that. 

3. I actually do think Lux’s conception was an “accident” in the sense of “let’s fuck, I won’t be upset if I become pregnant, because we all know how pregnancy occurs.”

People do this ALL the time (don’t ask me why I’m childfree and have never been pregnant)  but I don’t understand thinking having a reproductive system will make a man want you that doesn’t want you and has never pretended to want you. I am not speaking of women that are lead on and lied to, and become pregnant when they are committed/married and then the guy bails- I understand being upset by that. Also related I don’t know what women mean when they say “he wasn’t there for me during my pregnancy!” What do you want him to do? Pay some of the pregnancy expenses, like Co-pays and the delivery bill ? (okay that makes sense) but the person with the uterus is the one that has to be pregnant! He can’t help you be pregnant! And if you were never in a relationship you shouldn’t expect him to do things like help with the housework or care for your older children.....

• Love 7

I think Soapy's conception was 100% intentional on Kail's part. She wanted to be promoted from side chick to the main chick and thought a baby would ensure  that.  I will go as so far to say, that was the reason she attacked him and cut is hair  back in early 2017 because he let her know that a baby will not change things between them. 

• Love 20

@Scarlett45 winner winner chicken dinner!  

I would go as far as to put every single one of the TM’s under 3 categories:  trap, dumb / naïveté, and revenge.  I will never believe birth control failed any of these girls.  

TRAP: Kail, Maci, Catelynn (possibly Chelsea, I’d place her more as trying to change Adam than trap him, but it’s a slippery slope)

DUMB: Leah, Brianna, Amber

REVENGE: Farrah, Jenelle

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

@Scarlett45 winner winner chicken dinner!  

I would go as far as to put every single one of the TM’s under 3 categories:  trap, dumb / naïveté, and revenge.  I will never believe birth control failed any of these girls.  

TRAP: Kail, Maci, Catelynn (possibly Chelsea, I’d place her more as trying to change Adam than trap him, but it’s a slippery slope)

DUMB: Leah, Brianna, Amber

REVENGE: Farrah, Jenelle

I agree with you with everyone besides Leah and Farrah. 

Leah is still “dumb” but I do 100% believe she didn’t go for her depo appt because she had just broken up with Robbie and was in a “I’m never having sex again” dramatic teen mood- fucked Cory in the back of the truck out of revenge and was too stupid to get the morning after pill the next day. She did not want to conceive children with Cory. 

Farrah’s contraceptive method failed (likely a condom). She wanted to terminate the pregnancy and her parents said “no”. Had Farrah had different parents, she would’ve been on depo or the pill (like Leah) or she would’ve had an abortion like she wanted. Not placing Sophia for adoption was revenge, the conception was not IMO. 

• Love 11
3 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

I think Soapy's conception was 100% intentional on Kail's part. She wanted to be promoted from side chick to the main chick and thought a baby would ensure  that.  I will go as so far to say, that was the reason she attacked him and cut is hair  back in early 2017 because he let her know that a baby will not change things between them. 

I agree, because it had always worked for her before. Jo could barely stand her, yet she got invited to live in the Riveras' nice house. Then she got Javi nice and attached to Isaac before getting pregnant with Lincoln to seal the deal here. She should have been paying attention during Chelsea and Jenelle's segments, because you don't always get incredibly lucky like she has! The norm is what happened with Chris, not the other two. Most guys don't want to play savior to a teen mom, and it took her longer than most to figure that out. 

• Love 11
6 minutes ago, Christina87 said:

I agree, because it had always worked for her before. Jo could barely stand her, yet she got invited to live in the Riveras' nice house. Then she got Javi nice and attached to Isaac before getting pregnant with Lincoln to seal the deal here. She should have been paying attention during Chelsea and Jenelle's segments, because you don't always get incredibly lucky like she has! The norm is what happened with Chris, not the other two. Most guys don't want to play savior to a teen mom, and it took her longer than most to figure that out. 

Ding ding ding. 

40 weeks of pregnancy, Labor & delivery, nursing, and then being someone’s MOTHER for the rest of your natural life seems like a very very VERY large price to pay for some dudes attention. Like JESUS there are less labor intensive ways.....try making waffles!

• LOL 1
  • Love 19
5 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

Kail laughing about Chris' other hos was part of her "cool ass chick" routine that was supposed to make him realize that he would rather be with her than all the other hos. She acted like she was just up for a good time and wouldn't inflict annoying "girl drama" on him like the others. He could come hang out in the McMansion and be honest about sleeping with other people and Kail was "totally cool" with everything. He was supposed to be dazzled by how "different" she was- white, blonde, on TV, with a nice house and car and awesome vacations- and also really smart and cool and sophisticated with a big heart.

It was supposed to be like a rom com- one day they'd be sitting around talking and laughing and he'd realize that she was The One. At that point, he'd start pursuing her hard and Kail and would be like, "I never even thought about being in a real relationship with Chris! But we just get each other and now we've fallen in love!" When that didn't happen, she intentionally got pregnant to speed the process along. Her cool chick veneer crumbled, though, when she was pregnant, hormonal, and realizing that The Plan wasn't working and she was going to be stuck taking care of another kid on her own (while Chris continued to fuck other women).

Even now, she is (to me) making a fool of herself with the "AFAIK, he's not seeing other people" and "We're seeing how it goes." I interpret that to mean that she's not secure enough in the relationship to tell him that she wants to be exclusive or to even ask whether he's seeing anyone else, even though he's living in her house and spending her money. I would assume that he comes and goes as he pleases, probably driving her car, and he's got her trained to not ask too many questions about where he's going, who he's going to see, or when he'll be back.

• Love 15
1 minute ago, TheRealT said:

Even now, she is (to me) making a fool of herself with the "AFAIK, he's not seeing other people" and "We're seeing how it goes." I interpret that to mean that she's not secure enough in the relationship to tell him that she wants to be exclusive or to even ask whether he's seeing anyone else, even though he's living in her house and spending her money. I would assume that he comes and goes as he pleases, probably driving her car, and he's got her trained to not ask too many questions about where he's going, who he's going to see, or when he'll be back.

Yes!! Why?!!! I don’t think Chris is a prize, but I could maybe kind of see if Kailyn wanted to have him meet her needs for partnered sex because she just needed penis on the regular and didn’t want to start something up with a new person. He’s familiar and all. But why does she let him live in her house and spend her money?!

• Love 6
7 hours ago, Adiba said:

But yet her double standard about Joe and Javi and child support knows no bounds. But this guy gets to not marry her, not pay child support, live rent free, etc., but she puts shit out there about Joe not paying and slams Javi for wanting 50/50 custody. 

• Love 18
19 minutes ago, toodywoody said:

But yet her double standard about Joe and Javi and child support knows no bounds. But this guy gets to not marry her, not pay child support, live rent free, etc., but she puts shit out there about Joe not paying and slams Javi for wanting 50/50 custody. 

Yes. I found it interesting that she made a point of saying that Jo and Javi don't pay child support (not true) and that Chris does (probably not true either). She resents and maligns the baby daddies who treat her well and take care of their kids and works overtime to please the one who doesn't.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, TheRealT said:

Kail laughing about Chris' other hos was part of her "cool ass chick" routine that was supposed to make him realize that he would rather be with her than all the other hos. She acted like she was just up for a good time and wouldn't inflict annoying "girl drama" on him like the others. He could come hang out in the McMansion and be honest about sleeping with other people and Kail was "totally cool" with everything. He was supposed to be dazzled by how "different" she was- white, blonde, on TV, with a nice house and car and awesome vacations- and also really smart and cool and sophisticated with a big heart.

It was supposed to be like a rom com- one day they'd be sitting around talking and laughing and he'd realize that she was The One. At that point, he'd start pursuing her hard and Kail and would be like, "I never even thought about being in a real relationship with Chris! But we just get each other and now we've fallen in love!" When that didn't happen, she intentionally got pregnant to speed the process along. Her cool chick veneer crumbled, though, when she was pregnant, hormonal, and realizing that The Plan wasn't working and she was going to be stuck taking care of another kid on her own (while Chris continued to fuck other women).

You are SO RIGHT. Every word!

• Love 2

This research she did... was it the same research she did that led her to think she was infertile and didn’t need to use birth control despite numerous pregnancies and live births in a relatively short span of time? Her research has been lacking in the past. This bitch has only ever thoroughly researched yelp reviews and how to collect medical benefits as a military spouse. 

Edited by Isthisok
  • Love 17

Don't put your unvaccinated kid next to innocent kids you stupid bitch. From InTouch

Kailyn Lowry is standing by her decision not to vaccinate her youngest child, despite receiving backlash for the Teen Mom 2 star's anti-vaccination stance.

“I mean, I guess the only thing I can really say and continue to stand for is to parent how it’s best for your child and family,” she told InTouch Weekly Friday. “People don’t love everything I do, but I don’t shove my beliefs down anyone else’s throat. I know what’s best for my kids and other parents know what’s best for theirs.”

The controversy first arose in the most recent episode of Lowry's Coffee Convos podcast with Lindsie Chrisley.

“I definitely think this is a controversial topic, and I don’t want to lose listeners because of my opinion — but, I did vaccinate Isaac, because to me, I didn’t know any better, and I gave — I let them vaccinate him with whatever they basically said that he needed. And I feel like I was ignorant, and didn’t do research, and didn’t know any better,” Lowry said during the podcast of her 8-year-old son with ex Jo Rivera.

She continued that when she had her second child, 5-year-old son Lincoln, with ex-husband Javi Marroquin, she began to investigate the issue by talking with fellow moms and watching “documentaries on Netflix.” After that research, she decided not to vaccinate her youngest child, whom she shares with ex Chris Lopez.

“Lux is 18 months and he is not vaccinated,” she explained. “He hasn’t ever really been sick, and for me, I just think the more research that I do, and the more educated I’ve become, I just don’t vaccinate him.”

• Love 7

Why vaccinate the first two kids but not the third?  Has she given a reason for vaccinating only the first two?   That makes no sense to me.   I'm assuming that Isaac and Lincoln are vaccinated.  I don't have human children but I vaccinate all of my animals, even my goats get their shots every 6 months, and my chickens.  My vet comes through twice a year and it takes him about an hour and a half to give my animals their shots and check-ups. I have to trap the barn cats so they can get checked and shots (which is loads of not fun).   I wouldn't dream of not protecting them. If someone goes through all of this for animals, I can't imagine why someone would deny their children these vaccinations. 

This shit is getting out of hand, do these idiots want polio to come back?! 

Edited by Talky Tina
  • Love 15

Kail needs to document her lies better. She claimed that neither Isaac or Lincoln were vaccinated a few years ago, someone asked Jo and he said Isaac was vaccinated, someone complained to Javi's superior about Lincoln being at a child group with other military kids and Javi showed proof of him being vaccinated for everything except something that was a booster and it wasn't quite time. She then complained about not having a private room for Lil Soapy at the reunion, because he hadn't had all his vaccinations yet, he wasn't old enough. It sound like she knew better than to say Isaac wasn't vaccinated again, and changed her story for that piece, but on the clip of her podcast that was posted somewhere, she was saying how the kids weren't vaccinated, again. 

I don't know what the solution is here Lie less? Lie better? She's not going to stop lying so get an app for the phone you never put down and keep track of them.

In the past six months, I've had a cousin and an uncle put in medically induced comas so breathing machines could breathe for them due to pneumonia that was not resolving. These are separate sides of the family, both had all their vaccinations, all the kids of my cousin had vaccinations, my uncle's children are adults who don't live with him and I'd really surprised to find out his grandkids aren't vaccinated since his daughter is an RN who once worked at St. Jude. 

To determine the fungus, they draw blood and watch it to see what it forms. Those can take a week to 10 days, so they begin treatment immediately with a broad-based antibiotic which was completely ineffective, resulting in the comas, and both had a fungal pneumonia caused by different fungi they can't figure out how they came into contact with, and both claim they were a result of an unvaccinated person being a carrier. With my cousin it was later proven after a child of a friend of hers ended up with the same thing, and that kid was around whatever the fungus was. They both survived.

My uncle nearly didn't. Because of his age and his diabetes, he was in the hospital for two weeks and remains bedbound two months later. They haven't been able to determine where he came in contact with that fungus, since it is one that is not local to our area and he hasn't been around anyone who traveled to whereever it is local. 

These diseases morph and change and medicine has a hard enough time keeping up with treatments. There is no supporting science on the dangers of vaccinations, the "doctor" who claimed it caused autism has been to prison for his false claims so no one who promotes not vaccinating a child can claim "they did their research" without showing the world they are too stupid too make parenting decisions. That's hardly new information when it comes to Kail, but I used to be able to say that at least she loves her kids.

• Useful 1
  • Love 20

The more educated she has become (per the article)....lol!  What from watching Netflix documentaries and purposely looking for articles to support your cause?  Because you can find those, just doesn't mean they are all true.  That kind of thing annoys me.  

• Love 19

Only this asshole would think saying "I watched some Netflix documentaries" is something an actual educated person would say when it comes to making medical decisions  for your children. Cripes. 

And it is no surprise to me that this selfish asshole thinks saying  "everyone has to make their own parenting decisions" is enough of a defense and she doesn't even consider the health or safety of anyone else's children who now might be exposed to preventable diseases  because of her choices. 

• Love 14
7 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

So kail wants to kill lux pod?

I don’t think it’s completely crazy to think that.  Of course I don’t think she wants her baby dead, but I can see her using this as yet another trap tactic with Chris.  Oh you can’t leave me!  Lux is sick!  Our special snowflake is on his death bed!

It sets Lux apart from his other 2 sibs.  And in her eyes that’s one more bad mark against Jo and Javi - they coerced her into vaccinating their respective kids, but with Luz she has all the control because Chris doesn’t give a F.

Serious question, tho.  Can you catch up on vaccines if you one day decide you do want them?  At what age can a kid step up and say I want to be compliant with the recommended vaccines?  Do you have to see a separate pediatrician if you are not vaccinated?   And insurance is cool with this?  I suppose I could google all these answers....

7 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

So kail wants to kill lux pod?

I don’t think it’s completely crazy to think that.  Of course I don’t think she wants her baby dead, but I can see her using this as yet another trap tactic with Chris.  Oh you can’t leave me!  Lux is sick!  Our special snowflake is on his death bed!

It sets Lux apart from his other 2 sibs.  And in her eyes that’s one more bad mark against Jo and Javi - they coerced her into vaccinating their respective kids, but with Luz she has all the control because Chris doesn’t give a F.

Serious question, tho.  Can you catch up on vaccines if you one day decide you do want them?  At what age can a kid step up and say I want to be compliant with the recommended vaccines?  Do you have to see a separate pediatrician if you are not vaccinated?   And insurance is cool with this?  I suppose I could google all these answers....

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

I don't completely know the answer to your question, other than I think you can with certain vaccines.  Especially because when they come out with a new and improved version of a vaccine most physicians will offer it up to your child.  So if that child hadn't had it at all, they could have the new vaccine which would cover more things than before.  And I think any time you do not have the recommended vaccines, a physician will suggest them, regardless of why you didn't have them before.  Which leads me to think you could start up almost anytime with the exception of vaccines that might be based on a certain age that they need to be administered.

• Love 3