Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

21 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

So Chris broke her door and windows and Kail doesn't do jack, but she had no problem making false domestic violence claims against Jo and Javi? She is seriously the thirstiest ho east of the Mississippi.

But, but,  he’s the love of her life. ??? Isn’t this what she wanted to beat Brianna up for? Yet she admits in her book that it really did happen. 

• Love 13

I’m actually (gasp!) happy for Javi’s new business. He clearly has a passion for CrossFit and I can see him doing well.

Does anyone know if he’s been certified to coach athletes?? 

Maybe it’s because I’m a crossfit lover but I can tell this is something he truly feels proud about and isn’t using as an easy way to earn a buck because coaches work hard at these gyms and pride themselves on encouraging a positive atmosphere within the crossfit community.

I can also see him putting in the time and effort to grow his “box” and not throw in the towel if it’s not an overnight success. 

I think he’s a tool but at least he’s consistently been working and trying to set himself and his kids for the future instead of starting tired clothing lines. Again, he’s a tool but at least he’s trying a legit career move. 

That and I want him to make Kailyn seethe with jealousy and rage that he was able to be successful without MTV because the show will eventually cancel and I doubt she has money saved.

• Love 14
On 9/30/2018 at 3:57 PM, DangerousMinds said:

Crossfit is still a thing?

The one in my neighborhood was packed every morning when I drove by but closed about six months ago. I was shocked. It did not reopen elsewhere and someone told me that they were not up against the end of their lease. I wondered if it was still a thing too and figured that any time a new thing comes a long, people jump on the bandwagon of this new, cool thing to do. Then after a time, the diehards stick with it while the "fad" people move on to the next new thing.

• Love 7
On 9/26/2018 at 3:22 PM, heatherchandler said:

I have 2 boys and if I had a daughter-in-law like Kail, it would be hard for me to not TRASH her online, call her out for all of her bullshit.  

^^^This is why I have ALL THE RESPECT for Jo's mom Janet and the Marroquin family (Javi's mom & sisters). I'm not so sure I'd be able to be as silent and classy as they've been.

On 9/30/2018 at 4:42 AM, Calm81 said:

I’m actually (gasp!) happy for Javi’s new business. He clearly has a passion for CrossFit and I can see him doing well.

I am, too! I honestly think this business venture makes the most sense of any of the Teen Mom franchise cast members' businesses. Good for Javi. I wish him luck. 

On 10/1/2018 at 5:41 PM, DangerousMinds said:

Yeah, I'm old. I still miss step aerobics. I was fierce.

Same!!!! When I was in undergrad, the rec on campus still had step aerobics one night per week and it was always packed! (15 years ago, LOL.)

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 10

Before Y'all start throwing stuff at me, hear me out on a Kail and her Ugly Mess Show.

We have K VS. Jo and V. Plus Cuties Issac and Vivi. Then we have K VS. Thirsty AF and his latest waiting on their blessing;) and adorable Lincoln. Finally K VS. Chris with Suds on the side. Add in all the hangers on. Thats's a full show.

SHIP HER OFF. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

image.thumb.png.a776a8d2d6c909e5b98c246f9f762e7f.png

What does fw mean?  I am guessing "fuck with" ????  Does this make sense to anyone??  Does this mean that she has sex with lunchables?

She's 26 years old. Writing things like "I still really fw pizza lunchables" and talking like a high schooler does not make her sound cool or hip, it makes her sound like an absolute ass.  

• Love 17

Pretty sure fw means fuck with so she’s trying to be cute and cool saying even tho she’s 26 she still likes eating lunchables. But it’s lame cause she’s a try hard and IMO too old to be talking like that.

Edited by Marley
  • Love 11
20 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

image.thumb.png.a776a8d2d6c909e5b98c246f9f762e7f.png

What does fw mean?  I am guessing "fuck with" ????  Does this make sense to anyone??  Does this mean that she has sex with lunchables?

18 hours ago, configdotsys said:

She's 26 years old. Writing things like "I still really fw pizza lunchables" and talking like a high schooler does not make her sound cool or hip, it makes her sound like an absolute ass.  

17 hours ago, Marley said:

Pretty sure fw means fuck with so she’s trying to be a cute and cool saying even tho she’s 26 she still likes eating lunchables. But it’s lame cause she’s a try hard and IMO too old to be talking like that.

Guys, guys, guys...you're ALL wrong. I mean y'all are wrong, and possibly, you may even be trippin'. It means 'fuck WIT.' Not witH. Because she's cool and street! Your definitions don't make any GOT damn sense (also in the tweet).

I wish there was some way to track the evolution of her use of language, you know, because she's a communications major. Such an asshole, all the time. 

• Love 23
17 hours ago, Adiba said:

Has anyone asked Kail exactly why she is moving? .

I assume the answer is:

For all her talk about being stable and not repeating the upheavals of her childhood with her addict mother, she still craves that upheaval. 

So she moves and moves because she never stayed in one place long as a child.  Instead of trying to give her boys some more stability (like you know, staying in the same home that's close to both of their dads and their schools/activities) for most of their childhoods, she has to move (despite the fact that her family hasn't outgrown the house & she's outfitted it with a pool, trampoline, Pintrest decor, etc).  She has to keep recreating tiny aspects of that instability she had growing up (rotations of boyfriends/friends in and out of the kids' lives, moving a lot, etc).  She wants that stress and drama of moving because it's what she knows. 

Or maybe Chris just wants to live in a new house in a certain area and the Love of Her Life gets what he wants, screw Isaac & Linc living in the same house for more than a couple of years at a time. 

I'm sure if someone asked her on Twitter, though, she'd have some bullsh!t reason for moving again.

(Also, I HATE moving. I don't get why these chicks do it so much. It's insane.  I swear I'm still tired from when we moved from our condo to house in the exurbs four years ago.  We could use a slightly bigger home now than what we bought when we were expecting baby #1, but you best believe we will be staying there for a few years anyway just because I HATE moving.)

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 22

I'm weird and i love moving.  It's just refreshing to get into a new space.  I hate the process of moving (I suck at packing) but I love getting into a new (to me) space. When I was in college up until I bought my house (I was 22 I think) I moved to a new apartment every year. 

I'm not sure how many bedrooms her current house has but maybe she feels she would like a little more space.  I love her current house but the living room area seems a little cramped and not a whole lot of play space for the kids and if it's a 3 bedroom house (which i think is likely) then she might like one more bedroom.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, gunderda said:

I'm weird and i love moving.  It's just refreshing to get into a new space.  I hate the process of moving (I suck at packing) but I love getting into a new (to me) space. When I was in college up until I bought my house (I was 22 I think) I moved to a new apartment every year. 

I'm not sure how many bedrooms her current house has but maybe she feels she would like a little more space.  I love her current house but the living room area seems a little cramped and not a whole lot of play space for the kids and if it's a 3 bedroom house (which i think is likely) then she might like one more bedroom.

I'm weird because I love packing.  My guy is a truck driver and used to work for a moving company. Last time we moved we had free professional movers move us. All I had to do was pack and those guys had us moved in 2 hours.  It was great. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, gunderda said:

According to an online real estate site, Kail’s current house has 4 bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms, an office, living room, dining room, eat-in kitchen, and family room.  There also is a laundry room/mud room and an outside shed. In addition it has a full unfinished basement that Kail could have finished into a playroom.

She really doesn’t need more room, imo. However, she wants a bigger, more pretentious home to show how “successful” she is. In my opinion, it’s a waste of money.

• Love 16
11 minutes ago, Adiba said:

According to an online real estate site, Kail’s current house has 4 bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms, an office, living room, dining room, eat-in kitchen, and family room.  There also is a laundry room/mud room and an outside shed. In addition it has a full unfinished basement that Kail could have finished into a playroom.

She really doesn’t need more room, imo. However, she wants a bigger, more pretentious home to show how “successful” she is. In my opinion, it’s a waste of money.

ahh ok, i stand corrected! ha

I'm honestly surprised she stayed in that house as long as she did... as much as she gets new vehicles... but I guess maybe that's just easier. 

• Love 8

I've lived in the same house for 31 years. Just the idea of moving makes me sort of queasy? I agree with the folks  upthread that Hulk wants a more pretentious house. Javi has a new kid about to be born. She HAS to try to outdo that!

• Love 15
On 10/3/2018 at 10:08 AM, Mkay said:

?

0373A394-BBAA-489F-9799-CB6A9C6D432F.jpeg

Bitch, have you been to California?!

edited to add: E-fucking-nough with this “got damn” and “fw” horror show that is a failed attempt at being... relatable? Dumb? A true college educated broad? Ugh. Stop!

Edited by Enya Face
  • Love 11

It will be interesting because this time she will actually have skin in the game.  Her last 2 home purchases she used Javi’s VA guarantee.  It’s a whole different ball game when you actually have to put your own liquid funds towards your home KAIL (I only direct this towards Kail, because she is a benefits whore). 

• Love 8

I think @MyPeopleAreNordic is onto something with the moving. I would add that another reason she probably moves is because she never is, and never will be satisfied with anything. Here is a person that grew up with nothing, was given a poor hand in life and is now able to live without fear of starving or being evicted. Her kids have luxuries (yard, pool, toys, expensive clothing, etc.) that she could only dream about as her mother put substances above her kid. She has three healthy kids, a following online (delusional as those followers may be) and yet there is always something that she's going on about. She put down stable roots where she is and I presume the kids have friends, teams, and routines there, Jo and Vee and Javi's family are local so there is a lot of extended family for the kids, so moving just to have something new, or to stay in the online news world, or to please some loser boyfriend is just ridiculous. 

On a personal note: I will be having a major cancer surgery on Tuesday and will likely be hospitalized for about 7 days. I may not be able to post, but I'll be bringing either a small laptop or Kindle Fire and your snark all over these forums will help get me through!

Edited by configdotsys
oops! three kids. sorry soapy!
  • Love 21
6 hours ago, configdotsys said:

I think @MyPeopleAreNordic is onto something with the moving. I would add that another reason she probably moves is because she never is, and never will be satisfied with anything. Here is a person that grew up with nothing, was given a poor hand in life and is now able to live without fear of starving or being evicted. Her kids have luxuries (yard, pool, toys, expensive clothing, etc.) that she could only dream about as her mother put substances above her kid. She has three healthy kids, a following online (delusional as those followers may be) and yet there is always something that she's going on about. She put down stable roots where she is and I presume the kids have friends, teams, and routines there, Jo and Vee and Javi's family are local so there is a lot of extended family for the kids, so moving just to have something new, or to stay in the online news world, or to please some loser boyfriend is just ridiculous. 

On a personal note: I will be having a major cancer surgery on Tuesday and will likely be hospitalized for about 7 days. I may not be able to post, but I'll be bringing either a small laptop or Kindle Fire and your snark all over these forums will help get me through!

Good wishes for a successful and easy surgery, you have a lot of people here rooting for you, count me in as one of them!

• Love 5
On 10/1/2018 at 6:41 PM, DangerousMinds said:

Yeah, I'm old. I still miss step aerobics. I was fierce.

HECK YEAH. I took step aerobics in college in 2010, and LOVED it!!! I had an old school teacher who played 80's music too. It was awesome! I tend to like older things over the newest fad. 

• Love 3