Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

27 minutes ago, Tatum said:

Is Jenelle pregnant again?

ETA: I won't enter her thread, so sorry if this has been discussed. Every time I click on her thread, or an episode specific thread, I read something horribly disturbing about how Jenelle abuses one of her kids and it bothers me for days.

ETA again: Leah appears to be missing a leg. I assume she's standing at an angle and both her legs are together, but hard to say for sure.

That's an old photo, but I wouldn't be surprised if she got knocked up again soon.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, londonfroglet said:

I've never found Javi to be unattractive, and I admire his commitment to physical fitness, but this is remarkably unappealing.

Word.

His sixpack looks like a beer gut somehow and...are those his lats(?) are too wide. Maybe it's the angle.  Not flattering. 

• Love 9

Kailyn was stupid enough as to say something vaguely critical about Kylie Jenner and now she's really copping it. 

I understand what's she's trying to say in that Kylie's life is so far removed from the average teenage parent so there is a danger in younger girls thinking that they can still party/work/look model hot after having a baby. But coming from someone who hasnt held a job in years because she's got wealthy off reality TV, it's a bit much to take. She's not exactly an example of the dangers of teen parenthood! If this was accurate for what *normal* teen parents face she probably wouldn't have got her degree, certainly wouldn't have the books/podcast/Pinterest home and would likely be working a minimum wage job. 

For all her "media degree training" she's really fucked this one up. 

https://www.buzzfeed.com/elliewoodward/teen-mom-kailyn-lowry-kylie-jenner-being-young-mom?utm_source=dynamic&utm_campaign=bffbbuzzfeed&ref=bffbbuzzfeed&utm_term=.prMMvQyK3#.bdLPrRqxz

• Love 14

If there is ever a day I ask someone to take my picture while I pretend like I'm looking y’all slap me.  

Edited to add: I’d never wear shorts with holes that high up  I’m still afraid my Dad would knock me up side the head   Why?! When she sits they will obviously ride up  Jesus God Leah.  

EDD24A47-8AD3-414E-995B-79DA31A4F352.jpeg

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 16
1 hour ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Kail isn't  adopted.

I think Susie doesn't want to be found!

This! I posted over in Tyler & Cate's thread on OG, but I don't think Suzi is "missing." Rather, I think she's avoiding Kail.

Kail called Suzi to come help when Isaac was an infant and Javi was away at military training.  She called Suzi again after she first had Lux and Chris wasn't around 24/7, but Suzi had changed her number.  I can only expect Suzi saw the writing on the wall that Kail was going to contact her after Lux was born for "help," like she did when she needed a place to stay (after she didn't follow the Riveras' rules), needed a car (Suzi gave her a car, which Kail later totaled), after Lincoln's birth/Javi being away, etc...only for Kail to publicly sh*t on what a terrible mother-person-addict Suzi is once she doesn't need Suzi anymore.  I'm not saying Suzi's a great parent or person (and she's an addict for sure), but Suzi seems to be good enough for Kail when Kail needs something from her.  And when Kail doesn't need her anymore, she begins her PSA about how she cut off contact with Suzi because she's an addict and doesn't want that in her life, blah, blah....until she needs her again.

Kail's bevy of sycophant-friends who acted as nannies to Lux & helped her out (Bone, Dom, etc) left the picture when she took Chris back and moved him in.  Chris is probably just driving around the luxury car Kail is leasing for him, swimming in her pool, eating her pizza, and maybe is actively doing the labor of parenting Lux (we don't know for sure).  Since Kail is so desperate to keep him, I doubt she's risking "putting him out" by asking him to help out with the cooking, cleaning, laundry, or other labor involved in a five person household and helping out with the other kids.   Given how Mrs. Lopez seems to feel about Kail, I seriously doubt she's moving into Pintrest McMansion Lowry to cook, clean, and provide free baby-sitting like Javi's mom. Kail probably needs/wants Suzi's help again if she's showing interest in "fixing her relationship" with Suzi. 

7 minutes ago, ChocolateAddict said:

Kailyn was stupid enough as to say something vaguely critical about Kylie Jenner and now she's really copping it. 

I understand what's she's trying to say in that Kylie's life is so far removed from the average teenage parent so there is a danger in younger girls thinking that they can still party/work/look model hot after having a baby. But coming from someone who hasnt held a job in years because she's got wealthy off reality TV, it's a bit much to take. She's not exactly an example of the dangers of teen parenthood! If this was accurate for what *normal* teen parents face she probably wouldn't have got her degree, certainly wouldn't have the books/podcast/Pinterest home and would likely be working a minimum wage job. 

https://www.buzzfeed.com/elliewoodward/teen-mom-kailyn-lowry-kylie-jenner-being-young-mom?utm_source=dynamic&utm_campaign=bffbbuzzfeed&ref=bffbbuzzfeed&utm_term=.prMMvQyK3#.bdLPrRqxz

"Hey kettle, you're black."

- The Pot 

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 13
3 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Why deal with Kail for free when you can get paid for it! Lol

This is a good point.

While I'm kind of bummed because I was all "good for Jo & Vee!" when they said they were done, I'm also secretly glad that we get to see them. They're one of the few likable and down-to-earth couples on the show. They've consistently shown so much class and maturity over the past few years and it is nice to see that on the show, even if arguably it would be classier and a bigger sign of maturity to leave the show.  I wonder if Isaac will be on the show now since they have signed back on?

However, I get the money thing and see how it would be hard to pass up such easy cash.  This way they also get some "control" of the narrative Kail spouts about them by being shown themselves (versus Chris, who we really only "know" what Kail says about him, even though most take it with a grain of salt). 

I also kind of hope we get to see their wedding. Who am I kidding? I haven't watched the show in months (just snark here), but I'd be all in for a Jo & Vee Wedding Special. 

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 18
18 hours ago, ChocolateAddict said:

Kail wishes she had Kylie's wealth and Instagram followers. Say what you will about the girl but she made bank on her makeup line and will continue to, even if she stops appearing on KUWTK. She also had a child with a semi successful rapper (I have no idea how successful Travis Scott is, I've never heard his music) so he has his own money as well so I believe the child would be well taken care of even if Kylie didn't have her own money. Whatever money Kail has will disappear as soon as TM goes off the air. Her "chaos crew" will also vanish if she isn't footing the bill

• Love 15
2 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

This is a good point.

While I'm kind of bummed because I was all "good for Jo & Vee!" when they said they were done, I'm also secretly glad that we get to see them. They're one of the few likable and down-to-earth couples on the show. They've consistently shown so much class and maturity over the past few years and it is nice to see that on the show, even if arguably it would be classier and a bigger sign of maturity to leave the show.  I wonder if Isaac will be on the show now since they have signed back on?

However, I get the money thing and see how it would be hard to pass up such easy cash.  This way they also get some "control" of the narrative Kail spouts about them by being shown themselves (versus Chris, who we really only "know" what Kail says about him, even though most take it with a grain of salt). 

I also kind of hope we get to see their wedding. Who am I kidding? I haven't watched the show in months (just snark here), but I'd be all in for a Jo & Vee Wedding Special. 

The article says Isaac will be filming and has been.  Also said still not filming for the wedding.  :/

• Love 9
2 hours ago, MaggieG said:

Her "chaos crew" will also vanish if she isn't footing the bill

Kail is so vile, most of her crew bailed when she WAS still footing the bill! It's pretty telling...it's also telling that she can't even hang on to a friend that refers to herself as "Bone". #quay4eva

• Love 16

I'm actually kind of surprised that Suzie hasn't shown up to sponge off of Kail's income. I mean, given what we know about her; abandoning her pregnant teenage daughter because her own dick of the month didn't want her (Kail) around. Maybe she knows she'll to be put to work babysitting or cleaning the house, what with Javi's mom gone. 

• Love 11

I’ve disagreed with some of the things Kail has done, but initially she was my favorite 16 and Pregnant girl.  Her pain as a young girl at Suzi’s abandonment and indifference towards her was palpable, it made me very sad.  

Then as the child of an addict she gave Suzi a few more chances (as children of addicts do) and in true addict form Suzi fucked up each chance.  Kail is right here to keep Suzi out of her life.  Until Suzi is 100% in recovery, she shouldn’t be around Kail or her children.  As painful as it is to not have contact, the pain of being lied to and disappointed is so, SO much worse.  I’m in Kail’s corner here.

Edited by Emmierose
  • Love 11
5 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

I don't have a problem with it. They don't seem to be blowing their money like a lot of the others. Bank that shit away and prepare for the future. Issac is shown so minimally anyhow; I don't think it's a big deal. And I do enjoy seeing his smiling face from time to time. 

• Love 17
On 8/24/2018 at 2:59 PM, ghoulina said:

I don't have a problem with it. They don't seem to be blowing their money like a lot of the others. Bank that shit away and prepare for the future. Issac is shown so minimally anyhow; I don't think it's a big deal. And I do enjoy seeing his smiling face from time to time. 

They are still doing so by exploiting  their child, though. Just my opinion. Let the kid have a childhood off camera.

Edited by DangerousMinds
  • Love 4
19 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Cosign! And does this mean Chris blew her off again?

18 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

He probably wants to move to Middleton or Newark so if course now there is nothing in Dover for her. Lol

12 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Screenshot_20180826-000815_Google.jpg

I called Thanksgiving before he was gone again.....I’m thinking he wants to move, if he’s smart (which I doubt) he would get her to buy a second house and put his name on the deed. 

• Love 8
44 minutes ago, monicageller said:

All of Kail's 'mom' tops give me such secondhand embarrassment, but this one is by far the worst. Show us your degree, Kail! What's taking you so long? Perhaps the fact that you don't have one?

She’s wore those shorts in three or more pictures now this week alone. She has found her new black pants. Also, she had her hair done by tk this morning to take her kid to school?

45 minutes ago, monicageller said:

All of Kail's 'mom' tops give me such secondhand embarrassment, but this one is by far the worst. Show us your degree, Kail! What's taking you so long? Perhaps the fact that you don't have one?

It’s posted up above.  Someone’s been checking out the boards. 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 5

Well I'll be damned, she actually has a diploma. I still don't think she got it when she walked the stage though. I bet those classes she took and tried to pass of as grad classes were really her re-taking stuff to get her degree. Basically, nothing she does is good enough for me and I don't trust her.

Edited by Birdee
So many apostrophes...
  • Love 14
4 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Doesn't Isaac wear a uniform?  No more private school?

I don't think they're dressed for the day yet. (Other than Kail, sadly.)Lincoln looks like he's still in jammies. 

• Love 2
9 hours ago, Mkay said:

She’s wore those shorts in three or more pictures now this week alone. She has found her new black pants. Also, she had her hair done by tk this morning to take her kid to school?

It’s posted up above.  Someone’s been checking out the boards. 

This is what I get for falling asleep while reading what I've missed after posting. However, I'm still not buying it. There's Photoshop. And if it is real, we saw how badly she was doing in her classes, and then that 'donation' to the school.

• Love 6
On 8/24/2018 at 10:52 AM, MaggieG said:

Kail wishes she had Kylie's wealth and Instagram followers. Say what you will about the girl but she made bank on her makeup line and will continue to, even if she stops appearing on KUWTK. She also had a child with a semi successful rapper (I have no idea how successful Travis Scott is, I've never heard his music) so he has his own money as well so I believe the child would be well taken care of even if Kylie didn't have her own money. Whatever money Kail has will disappear as soon as TM goes off the air. Her "chaos crew" will also vanish if she isn't footing the bill

Money does not = decent parenting, as all the fucked up offspring of famous parents can attest to. I'd lay odds that both Isaac and Lincoln will turn out better-adjusted than that poor kid, although it certainly won't be because of Kail.

• Love 6

Finally, Lux's hair isn't in those stupid pigtails or half ponytail (I don't know what it's called but that's what I call it when they tie up only part of the hair in a ponytail). Kail's haii doesn't look professionally done - even if it is from the day before.

Why does she keep on tagging where she gets her clothes from? Does she think that she's some fashion icon and people will be flocking to buy them? I don't believe that anyone is paying her to do this; I think that she does it in the hopes that she'll get some kind of deal with a clothing brand. Speaking of brands, I hate this whole "Kail and the chaos" thing. What does it even mean? I thought her "brand" (barf) was "mother of three who raises her sons and put herself through college all by herself with no help whatsoever." The word "chaos" seems contradictory to this whole all together image that she tries to project (at least that's what I think she's trying to project). 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, monicageller said:

This is what I get for falling asleep while reading what I've missed after posting. However, I'm still not buying it. There's Photoshop. And if it is real, we saw how badly she was doing in her classes, and then that 'donation' to the school.

It was a video. I had to screen shot it. 

1 hour ago, MaddyMaeboxerbabe said:

I am on my phone and can’t read the diploma.   Is there a date?

It was a Snapchat video.  This was the clearest shot I could snap. 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 6