Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

On 8/8/2018 at 1:50 PM, Adiba said:

Ok, take this with a grain of salt, but one of my daughter's friends who is a few years younger went to Nazareth HS with Kail (we live in the same general area). Supposedly, Kail punched this person (a boy) in school when he teasingly called her "fat."

So, I think Kail has always had anger issues. She also admitted to punching Jo in a fight (off-camera) in season 4 and then filed a PFA against him because he pushed her. I do agree that she seems to have let loose a little more now that she's apparently back with Chris.

I have no problem believing that Kail has violent outbursts; we've seen it on the show. According to her own and Chris's accounts, there have been physical altercations in their relationship. We can speculate about who started it, etc., but they have both accused each other. My personal opinion is that it's likely that Kail initiated violence toward him (dred cutting incident or before) and maybe he fought back at some point (alleged incident hitting her when she was holding Lux) or maybe he didn't and she just made that up (like the time she falsely accused Jo). Either way, to me, Chris is fucked up to (apparently) be back with her now. I would also say that Kail is fucked up to be back with a dude who hit her while she was holding their baby, but I take that story with several grains of salt.

• Love 13
2 hours ago, druzy said:

In your dreams Kail...

Ugh! Nev has had some REALLY random people guest cohost, so it actually wouldn't surprise me if this became a reality (also the fact they're both on MTV). Thank god I stopped watching when it got too fake & Max went & made that god awful Efron movie. 

On a sidenote, it has always bugged me that Neve Campbell's name is spelled "Neve", yet pronounced "Nev", and Nev Schulman is pronounced "Neev". 

• Love 13

Did you give Lauren a little pat on her head for doing her best?

Thirsty Javi, we keep you relevant. Know that (TM  Allison DuBois).

giphy.gif

Edited by druzy
  • Love 21
On 8/6/2018 at 12:03 AM, BitterApple said:

Such class. I know Javi has a mountain of emotional issues, but Kail seriously tossed him aside for this loser? At least Javi has a job and was devoted to his family until Kail made it clear she was done with him. Chris is just using her until a better piece of ass comes along. 

I wonder if Kail caused those emotional issues. I've been Team Javi ever since She-Hulk shook his head damn near off. Broke my heart to see him go on to have a child with her and marry her. And I've felt guilty for still being Team Javi after the fandom now loathes him for his fame-seeking ways -- and I personally still cringe at the Briana TMI tweet :-&

But you know what? It was utterly shitty of Kail to tell him she no longer wanted children (and quasi-blamed their divorce on that difference) and then go on to have a child by another man! I guess that's why I'll always have a soft spot for Javi. He was treated so poorly by Kail.

Even when Roxanne was reading him the Riot Act, he was respectful and calm. I don't think I've ever seen him be rude or mean.

I wish he would get therapy.

• Love 19
11 hours ago, druzy said:

In your dreams Kail...

She's getting hammered on twitter for this. She would suck. Someone would insult her and she'd take a swing at them. She would endlessly repeat stories about how she likes girls or that she's down with whatever or make slightly offensive statements about what this type of person is like or that type of person is like. 

• Love 14
9 hours ago, TheRealT said:

I have no problem believing that Kail has violent outbursts; we've seen it on the show. According to her own and Chris's accounts, there have been physical altercations in their relationship. We can speculate about who started it, etc., but they have both accused each other. My personal opinion is that it's likely that Kail initiated violence toward him (dred cutting incident or before) and maybe he fought back at some point (alleged incident hitting her when she was holding Lux) or maybe he didn't and she just made that up (like the time she falsely accused Jo). Either way, to me, Chris is fucked up to (apparently) be back with her now. I would also say that Kail is fucked up to be back with a dude who hit her while she was holding their baby, but I take that story with several grains of salt.

Yup. I agree 100%. After she cut off his dreads he was a fool to slide back in her vagina. This isn’t an abused partner who’s been emotionally manipulated, or a guy who’s sincerely in love and trying to “do right” by his child- he just wants a free place to stay!!

The thing is, Kailyn may actually really hurt him one day (or vice versa) and this game won’t be funny any more. 

• Love 12
2 hours ago, nikita said:

Even when Roxanne was reading him the Riot Act, he was respectful and calm. I don't think I've ever seen him be rude or mean.

I was impressed with his demeanor with Roxanne, and am glad that he's able to control himself like that, but having someone else lined up to move to Delaware if Briana didn't and "dating" Kail and Briana at the same time is pretty mean.

11 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

On a sidenote, it has always bugged me that Neve Campbell's name is spelled "Neve", yet pronounced "Nev", and Nev Schulman is pronounced "Neev". 

Thank you!

On 8/8/2018 at 7:11 AM, MargeGunderson said:

I feel like this changed around the time she decided to step out on Javi and stopped being friends with Sterling. 

When you end your friendship with someone named Sterling in favor of a friendship with someone named Bone, there's some writing on the wall.

• Love 13
57 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

So you've had knowledge for years that Javi was a famewhore so why did you act like a fool when he went after Brianna to remain relevant?

FB_IMG_1533914671678.jpg

Desperate? Maybe. She probably saw his pursuit as flattering and thought she would be able to control him and manipulate the relationship to her liking. 

• Love 19

She’s just saying this now because Chris is not about the show and has never wanted to be on the show. Just another way for her to suck up to the love of her life lmao.

I mean yea Javi is thirsty af but Kail never cared before. She can shut the fuck up.

• Love 18
1 hour ago, MaggieG said:

Javi got picked to do True life but the girl refused, what's that all about?

I'm definitely not team Javi but I do feel some sympathy for him in that situation. Kail has a miscarriage (some people think she had an abortion)tells him she's not sure she wants more kids, then he goes overseas to serve his country and he comes back to her and the kids, she won't let him in his own house and then he finds out she's been empregnated by some rando. I do think that really did hurt him. 

Yeah I think Javi did have genuinine affection and care for Kailyn, and DID want to be a family with her, Issac and Lincoln. I also believe 100% she lead him on and told him they could “work on things” when he got back when she had every intention of leaving him. And she gets pregnant but a guy she was “talking to” before they were even separated. Ummmmhmmmm.

Of all the things Kailyn has done, there are two things I just will never understand 1. The physical violence, 2. A baby with Chris. Every other choice makes sense if you follow false presumptions and a fact pattern (even if you don’t agree) but those two things are polar opposites to the life Kailyn wants for herself. 

• Love 16

I feel zero sympathy for Javi. He "Brody Jenner'ed" his way on to Teen Mom to get his ass on tv. I think he definitely had feelings for Kail, but his motivation has always been getting his labia-lipped mug into the reality scene, and every action he has made, from joining the military, to Bri, to crossfit (look at me The Challenge! Hey Corey my dude!) has been because of that, not because "awww, he's such a sweet, stand-up guy!". Granted, he does at the end of the day seem like a decent guy with a certain set of morals...BUT, if Lindsey Lohan called him right now & said "oh hey, come be on my reality show", he'd leave current baby mama in the dust to go do it. 

• Love 24
1 hour ago, configdotsys said:

Ha. Exactly what I thought. What a douche thing to say. 

Umm she’s pregnant dick wad. Of course pregnant women can exercise but often not as intensely as before. Further more- that’s just a nasty thing to say “oh she’s trying sweet little thing!”

a simple “I love working out with my sweetie!”- the end would’ve sufficed. 

• Love 15
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

That bit her in the ass. She could've had another cutie patootie like Lincoln. Instead she gave birth to the reincarnation of Herve Villechaize.

And how typical of Kail. Gets all that plastic surgery and hires a trainer, then stuffs her face with sour cream donuts.

I don’t know about anyone else, but I don’t judge the worth of a baby (or child or adult) on the basis of their physical appearance.

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

I don’t know about anyone else, but I don’t judge the worth of a baby (or child or adult) on the basis of their physical appearance.

I agree. 

Kailyn having another baby was a bad idea all around. I know women do that- have 2nd and 3rd kids with guys they don’t want to be with or are bad fathers because they want all their kids to have the same Dad, like “well I have to deal with him for one kid what’s another.” I think that is a bad idea as well of course, but a baby with a random was the worst choice of all her options. 

I personally think Lux is adorable. He’s not “cute” per se but that baby has personality already! 

• Love 6
40 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

Umm she’s pregnant dick wad. Of course pregnant women can exercise but often not as intensely as before. Further more- that’s just a nasty thing to say “oh she’s trying sweet little thing!”

a simple “I love working out with my sweetie!”- the end would’ve sufficed. 

Especially after he blamed Kails miscarriage on too much exercise.  

• Love 18
2 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

True but little Herve is truly the meaning of having a face only a mother could love.

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Love 15
1 hour ago, Mkay said:

Minus the tattoos (which I’m not a fan of) this is a very good photo of Chris. He’s a good looking guy underneath all the layers of scum.....I do see how Kailyn looked twice at him (of course not excusing her being with Javi at the time!).

Yeah no cannot deal with the ignorance and layers of scum. 

Edited by Scarlett45
  • Love 10
7 hours ago, Mkay said:

Especially after he blamed Kails miscarriage on too much exercise.  

I still think there’s something hinky about that miscarriage and Javi blaming her.   Put me at the table for one in the miscarriage was an abortion camp. 

Edited by Pixiebomb
Reasons
  • Love 12
54 minutes ago, Pixiebomb said:

I still think there’s something hinky about that miscarriage and Javi blaming her.   Put me at the table for one in the miscarriage was an abortion camp. 

If Kailyn got pregnant by someone that wasn’t Javi (or she wasn’t sure because she was sleeping with both of them at the same time) why even tell Javi she was pregnant and then have an abortion while claiming a miscarriage?!! That wouldn’t make a lick of sense. If you’re stepping out on your husband/partner (especially with a man of another race so there may be visual evidence that the baby isn’t his) you just don’t tell him and terminate the pregnancy (if that’s what you want to do).

Tons of perfectly healthy women have first trimester miscarriages due to chromosomal problems- just because the sperm and egg meet doesn’t mean it’s compatible with life. 

I think it was possible Kailyn was stepping out on Javi at that time, but I think the miscarriage happened. 1. She’s not that good an actress, 2. The other scenario doesn’t follow with how sneaky Kailyn is. 

• Love 12

I actually think it was Javi’s baby. But she didn’t want another reason to be saddled with him. I think she was done with Javi and ready to move on. That’s why I think the miscarriage might have been an abortion. 

• Love 20
1 hour ago, Pixiebomb said:

I actually think it was Javi’s baby. But she didn’t want another reason to be saddled with him. I think she was done with Javi and ready to move on. That’s why I think the miscarriage might have been an abortion. 

Ah I see- thank you for expanding. But again, why tell him and then claim miscarriage? Just terminate the pregnancy without saying anything, have a friend go with you. 

• Love 7

I was on the “might  have been intentional” train with kailyn’s miscarriage, but something pushed me to the miscarriage side. I can’t remember what it was now. 

Javi was such an enormous asshole about it. That behavior could definitely be a giant wedge even in the strongest of relationships. And clearly, theirs was wobbly from the start. 

She brought out the worst in him, and there was a lot of bad to bring out. Do you think that’s intentional on her part? As in, she TRIES to push her partner to the limit to either have something to hold over their head or in some sort of way to prove to herself that they never really loved her/love her enough to fight for her. 

Kailyn is complex. And she likes to sabotage stuff. 

• Love 7

Kail herself said on the podcast with that Vince guy that her and Chris were “together” two years before she got pregnant with Lux. That timeline fits the miscarriage. I think she was unsure if that miscarriage was Javi’s or Chris’s. 

• Love 16
5 hours ago, Mkay said:

Chris is gross to me, but the thing that stands out in this photo is that stupid half-up hairdo she puts on Lux...in my opinion, I think he looks waaaaay cuter as a "little girl", so that's why Kail keeps putting these ultra femme hairstyles on him. 

• Love 4
20 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

I don't think that finding a baby or any person unattractive necessarily means that the viewer believes the individual is worthless. 

• Love 24
14 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

Ah I see- thank you for expanding. But again, why tell him and then claim miscarriage? Just terminate the pregnancy without saying anything, have a friend go with you. 

I think Kail is such a manipulative fuck that she might actually have wanted to use the miscarriage(abortion?) for sympathy. I never landed firmly on one side or the other, But if I'm going with the abortion angle - I can see her lying about it and trying to play the victim. 

Also, sometimes it's not that easy to hide, especially if you're living with someone. 

• Love 4
18 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

If Kailyn got pregnant by someone that wasn’t Javi (or she wasn’t sure because she was sleeping with both of them at the same time) why even tell Javi she was pregnant and then have an abortion while claiming a miscarriage?!! That wouldn’t make a lick of sense. If you’re stepping out on your husband/partner (especially with a man of another race so there may be visual evidence that the baby isn’t his) you just don’t tell him and terminate the pregnancy (if that’s what you want to do).

Tons of perfectly healthy women have first trimester miscarriages due to chromosomal problems- just because the sperm and egg meet doesn’t mean it’s compatible with life. 

I think it was possible Kailyn was stepping out on Javi at that time, but I think the miscarriage happened. 1. She’s not that good an actress, 2. The other scenario doesn’t follow with how sneaky Kailyn is. 

Either way, her body and her choice. She doesn’t owe anyone an explanation for choosing to terminate the pregnancy, even if that is what happened. 

18 hours ago, Pixiebomb said:

Again, absolutely her choice and nothing to be ashamed of if she did indeed see that way.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

Either way, her body and her choice. She doesn’t owe anyone an explanation for choosing to terminate the pregnancy, even if that is what happened. 

Again, absolutely her choice and nothing to be ashamed of if she did indeed see that way.

Oh I absolutely agree. If Kailyn didn’t want to be pregnant any more (for whatever reason) she had ever right to terminate the pregnancy safely. 

I just didn’t think she would terminate a pregnancy and then get on camera and lie about having a miscarriage- why say anything like that? That’s why I didn’t agree with some people here that the miscarriage didn’t happen. I wasn’t making a value judgment on choosing to have an abortion. 

• Love 3
19 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

Oh I absolutely agree. If Kailyn didn’t want to be pregnant any more (for whatever reason) she had ever right to terminate the pregnancy safely. 

I just didn’t think she would terminate a pregnancy and then get on camera and lie about having a miscarriage- why say anything like that? That’s why I didn’t agree with some people here that the miscarriage didn’t happen. I wasn’t making a value judgment on choosing to have an abortion. 

I don't have an opinion at all on what happened, but I will say with her ever revolving door of besties and their changing loyalties, (you know, since she has to pay for it) if Kail had mentioned a pregnancy to anyone in the early stages, she could not be sure it would stay a secret. Which might require damage control down the road. But as far as what really happened, I have no thoughts on this.

• Love 3